Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stop Thief!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ero
New Recruit
New Recruit

Rep! : 0

Stop Thief! Empty
PostSubject: Stop Thief!   Stop Thief! EmptyWed May 18, 2011 12:38 am

He took off his tri-corner hat and ran a hand through his reddish brown hair while his bo staff laid against his body, this assignment was turning into a real headache. Katsui was amongst one of the small villages that made up the monarchy that he was now a sworn protector of. He was still amazed at the mercy that the queen had shown him in sparing his right hand from the axe. He worked for the monarchy now in exchange for his freedom, but he now worked as a minor official for the kingdom. That was the reason why he was there now, to track down a minor thief that had stolen some valuable texts. The thief had been tracked down too the village, where it was suspected that he would met his dealer and try to fence the goods. The villagers though had proven too not be very cooperative since they were on the edges of the monarchy. He had taken a small room in the only inn and was out questioning some of the residents, when he heard a high pitched shriek. He would immediately pivot on his feet in the direction of the sound and immediately hauled ass.
Back to top Go down
Rek
Veteran
Veteran
Rek

Rep! : 14

Stop Thief! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stop Thief!   Stop Thief! EmptyWed May 18, 2011 12:49 am

Stop Thief! Eri_1

Stop Thief!... Wait that is me.

"You trying to rip me off old man? I found this machina just the other and it is still working! See!" The merchant rubs his beard as a light comes from the end of the black stick. "I call it a fire rod. Will light up the dark places you can't see and feel! There is now heat coming for it so it won't set anything on fire!" I give the big merchant a big smile as I give him my sells pitch. He touches the end of it to feel and rubs his beard some more as he asks the question. "So how long will this "fire rod" burn?" I blink for a moment as I really didn't know. "Forever! It'll never stop burning. When you see it getting a little weak. You just shack it!" I shake the rod and the sound of something moving around comes from inside. "See just like that. So How about it? You want to trade me that some of that cloth?" Still rubbing his hairy chin a high pitched shriek feels the air around us, and the merchant turns took as well as all the other residents in the area. With the merchant looking way I take a moment to relieve him from some of his wares. "Hmm I wonder what that could be...." I start to walk away as I make the inquire to myself.

WC: 234
Stop Thief! Eri_3
Back to top Go down
ero
New Recruit
New Recruit

Stop Thief! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stop Thief!   Stop Thief! EmptyWed May 18, 2011 1:40 am

Katsui would move through the streets before catching a fleeting glance of a man with a purse in his clutches. *A purse snatcher? You'd expect to see that in the city, not in a village like this.* The young man thought to himself as he continued moving at full speed trying to close the distance between him and the bandit. The bandit must have exhausted himself and because he was able to close the distance relatively quickly and tackle him too the ground. The thief would struggle against Katsui, but he held onto him and would subdue him in quick order. "Fucking quit your struggling." He would say as he reached into his pack and pulled out a length of rope and quickly began hog tying him. "So, what the heck would a bandit like you being snatching purses out here in the bum fucking nowhere." He asked mostly too himself while waiting for the village guards too come.
Back to top Go down
Rek
Veteran
Veteran
Rek

Stop Thief! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stop Thief!   Stop Thief! EmptyWed May 18, 2011 12:18 pm

Stop Thief! Eri_1

With it being such a small village it doesn't seem like it takes every long for the whole village to rush over with their pitchforks and torches ready to hang someone. Following along with the crowd of farmers and their wives that I rather stick out in with my silver hair and bronze skin... and odd desert clothing. Coming to the scene, I lean up on one of the farms as I try looking of his shoulder. His face turns red at feeling my chest rub against his back, this village seems to be full of large men... I blink at the sight of a guy wearing a funny hat on top of some other guy as he ties him up. From the looks of it, with the stolen bag on the ground with grin coming out of it, it seems that someone was hunger and tried to steal them some food? Leaning over the farms shoulder, this makes his face get a little more blush as my chest is pressed against him, "Hey! What up with you beating up some kid and tying him up like that you pervert!" I give the farmer a little nudge to try to get him to agree with me.

xp: 206/440
Stop Thief! Eri_3
Back to top Go down
ero
New Recruit
New Recruit

Stop Thief! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stop Thief!   Stop Thief! EmptyWed May 18, 2011 5:45 pm

Katsui dusted himself off, but really he only succeeded in spreading the gray around. He would eventually just give up and looked around at the growing crowd. He could see the looks of suspicion, but he just had to pick up the bag an open it up. He could only shake his head at the food contained within it. It was rather unfortunate that this thief would steal for food. He looked down at the thief, but he seemed well fed and athletic. There was no way that he would just steal something petty like this. His thoughts were interrupted by a condemnation of his actions. He raised an eyebrow as he turned in the direction of the voice and quickly honed in on the girl who was behind one of the farmers. "Ma'am I would appreciate you not trying to incite the people here." He said though he doubted the farmers would side with her even if they didn't like the monarchy out in these parts. The elder and a few makeshift guards would arrive shortly along with the victim. There would be a small discussion between him and the elder before the guards approached the bound thief and lifted him off the ground with ease before carting him off wherever they would hold criminals. He then shifted his suspicions too the silvered haired girl. She might be his lead on the other thief, so he would approach her. "When did you arrive at the village?" He asked in a official tone.
Back to top Go down
Rek
Veteran
Veteran
Rek

Stop Thief! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stop Thief!   Stop Thief! EmptyThu May 19, 2011 4:58 pm

Stop Thief! Eri_1

The farmer is in too much of a daze to help me out. My eyes blink as the guy calls me "Ma'am" and ask me to "incite people". These costal people talked rather funny and I wasn't sure what to think of what was being said to me. And they don't really seem to follow the code around hear either. Seeing the elder and the two other guys show up to take the thief away, I find that it could be a good time to start moving along even though I just got here this morning hoping to trade for some goods. This village really didn't have much to offer in that area and I was able to "find" me some apples on a nice old lady's cart and got this shinny thing for that merchant that was passing through the area. He really should be more careful about not dropping his wares. I lower myself down off the tip of my toes and start to walk away. Lifting my arms into the air as I stretch out. "E?" I glace over my shoulder as I hear the man asking when I got into the village. He didn't answer my question so I really don't see a need to answer him without some type of payment, but I guess I'll be nice. " Mou iya desu. Um Sou nee... gozen kono sousou bakayaro. Acchi ni ike, acchi ni ike kon." I motion with my hand for him to go way as I continue to move along.

xp: 256/696
Stop Thief! Eri_3
Back to top Go down
ero
New Recruit
New Recruit

Stop Thief! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stop Thief!   Stop Thief! EmptyThu May 19, 2011 10:12 pm

His eyes narrowed in suspicion when she said something incomprehensible. She had gotten more suspicious as he followed her. "Ma'am don't attempt too play stupid with me. I know you can make speak the local language." He said quickly catching up too her and getting in front of her, where she wouldn't be able to leave just yet without honestly answering the question. "When did you arrive at this village?" Katsui asked her.
Back to top Go down
Rek
Veteran
Veteran
Rek

Stop Thief! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stop Thief!   Stop Thief! EmptyThu May 19, 2011 11:08 pm

Stop Thief! Eri_1

The man doesn't seem happy with his free answer that I was nice in giving to him. With him trying stepping in front of me to block the path, my golden eyes narrow. "I gave you your answer. Do not blame me for your lack of knowledge on other languages. If you don't understand it then I'll be more than happy to translate it for you if you pay the fee." I give him a smile. "Now if you want to continue this conversation then I'm sure we can negotiate a trade for my time. If not then I ask that you place go away like I asked before so I may be on my way."

xp: 116/812
Stop Thief! Eri_3
Back to top Go down
ero
New Recruit
New Recruit

Stop Thief! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stop Thief!   Stop Thief! EmptyThu May 19, 2011 11:18 pm

The woman instead of just answering the question and moving on had decided too get obstinate. It sparked something in him too plant himself in front of her. "You gave a deliberately vague answer, which raises my suspicion that you are hiding something." He said as he subtly prepared for himself just in case she decided too resist. "For the sake of not turning this violent, what would be your price?" He asked humoring her. Katsui was one way or another going to get an answer from her.
Back to top Go down
Rek
Veteran
Veteran
Rek

Stop Thief! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stop Thief!   Stop Thief! EmptyFri May 20, 2011 2:21 am

Stop Thief! Eri_1

My irritation with that man becomes even greater even though I don't let this show on my face. Mostly because he seems to think that he has some type of authority over me for some reason that I do not know of and that I have to answer his question. Listening to what he has to say makes me wonder why he cares so much about when I come to the village. He leads me to believe that he is looking for someone that would be "suspicious". I think on this for a moment as he ask for a price. A grin from across my lips as the well spring of knowledge weaves its way through the chaos. "Alright, you'll be my servant till we get to the next village and then I'll tell ya where you can find the item that was taken for you. It should only take three or four days." I step around, or shove him to the side if he steps in my way again so I can keep walking rather he agrees to the deal or doesn't agree to it. "That is if we leave right now... I really thought the coastal villages would be nicer then they have been. I'm a little disappointed in there item trade." I mutter this mostly to myself. "Oh yeah and you have to call me 'Master' the whole time got it?"

xp: 234/1046
Stop Thief! Eri_3
Back to top Go down
ero
New Recruit
New Recruit

Stop Thief! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stop Thief!   Stop Thief! EmptyFri May 20, 2011 2:40 am

Katsui had been hoping for something straight forward like exchanging items for the information, but she was asking him too divert himself from his mission. He found himself sorely tempted too just bob the girl over her head and interrogate her at his leisure, but Katsui was sure that his captain would not be appreciative of that. He had pretty much exhausted his leads in this village. The next one could have more useful information, and it was in the same direction that the girl was going in. "Fine, I agree too your terms, master." He said his voice monotone.
Back to top Go down
Rek
Veteran
Veteran
Rek

Stop Thief! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stop Thief!   Stop Thief! EmptyFri May 20, 2011 1:33 pm

Stop Thief! Eri_1

The deal is made, "I hope you have your things because I'm not waiting on ya bakayaro." and we leave the little village behind us for the windy meadows rice fields along the road. Walking with my hands folded behind my head. I look up to see some chirping birds as they fly over. It is a nice summers day to be traveling with the clear sky. I should have head towards the cost and went swimming. Right then it dawn on me that I'll be passing my Latito on the way! Nothing beats a good bath in the hot springs! And it has been a while since I was last there. Passing some farmers working their fields and give them a cheerful shout of greeting followed by a friendly weave. "Oi, konnishiwa!" After a while of walking I glance back to see if that guy was still following. Placing my hands behind my back as I turn around to walk backwards. "Oi, bakayaro! I think I'm getting hunger so why don't you go hunt up something for your master to eat." I give my little servant boy a big smile after making the request. "I'll wait for you over there so gokouun o inorimasu!" I point over at a shade tree that is just up a head.

xp: 218/1264
Stop Thief! Eri_3
Back to top Go down
ero
New Recruit
New Recruit

Stop Thief! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stop Thief!   Stop Thief! EmptyFri May 20, 2011 6:59 pm

Katsui would just ignore the girl content in following her right that moment. She reminded him off the female thieves who roamed the docks looking for easy marks too pickpocket or if they were really sadistic, kill. He regarded the silver haired girl in a much lighter tone, but he did keep his guard up around her. Katsui would come to a stop once he heard her order for him to find food for her. He just gave a little nod of his head. Katsui would look up at one of the passing birds that flitted above their heads, looked back at Eri, before leavitating off the ground slightly and with his staff moving quick as lighting knocked one of the birds out of the air. "There." Katsui would say simply as he came back down and picked up the bird and tossed it over too Eri for her consumption. She had never said how she wanted her meal prepared, so it was obvious too him that she meant to eat it raw.
Back to top Go down
Rek
Veteran
Veteran
Rek

Stop Thief! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stop Thief!   Stop Thief! EmptyFri May 20, 2011 11:09 pm

Stop Thief! Eri_1

Seeing the nod I turn back around and start walking to the tree that I plan on taking a nap under. By the time he jumps up and takes out the bird I would already be half way gone. Till I am hit by the dead bird. Stopping my movement I glance down at the dead animal for a moment before reaching down and pull out one of its tail to look at it. "Hmm, this feather is a little week for a matting offering but it is an offering none the less so I'll accept you challenge." My hand comes up to unhook the strap of the backpack on my back to let it rest on the ground before the curved blade that rest on the side of my hip is pulled free from its sheath. Hold in up in a reverse style, "I hope you are ready for this bakayaro."

xp: 152/1416
Stop Thief! Eri_3
Back to top Go down
ero
New Recruit
New Recruit

Stop Thief! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stop Thief!   Stop Thief! EmptyFri May 20, 2011 11:19 pm

Katsui cocked an eyebrow at her actions. She seemed to take the bird as some sort of mating offer. She had too be playing with him, which just made him twitch a little bit. "You wanted something too eat, there you go." He said enunciating just a little bit more, so she could understand if she wasn't playing around. Katsui would however pick up his staff and take a defensive position, end pointed towards her. He held himself ready against whatever attack she would throw his way.
Back to top Go down
Rek
Veteran
Veteran
Rek

Stop Thief! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stop Thief!   Stop Thief! EmptySat May 21, 2011 1:52 am

Stop Thief! Eri_1

The glare in my golden eyes lift slightly after hearing what he had to say about his actions. It seems that we have come to some type of miss understanding. I glance at the dead bird. These people of the north are an odd lot to eat raw meat that could poison them so badly that some die from it which is why the Al'Bhed do not eat spirits of the wind tribe. Looking back at him. "You people really are baka to eat raw meat that can kill you. If you are going to eat such a holy animal at less cook it before you do." Reaching down to pick up my backpack to sling it over my shoulder. "Savage beast... Next time you offer me feathers I will kill for shamming my honor." My body turns to walk away with my long pony tails tied up with leather string with two colorful feathers and beads in it, sway as the slow stroll that I had been walk at quickens into a hasty walk. "Bakayaro.... Nante hidoi hito maa nante koto nanda." The blade remands firmly in my hand as I murmur to myself while walking doing the old stone road.

xp: 202/1618
Stop Thief! Eri_3
Back to top Go down
ero
New Recruit
New Recruit

Stop Thief! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stop Thief!   Stop Thief! EmptySat May 21, 2011 2:08 am

Katsui almost wanted to burst out laughing. He just settled for a snort of derision. "Master's words were to get you something to eat. Do not blame the servant for the master's indiscretion with her orders." He would say as settled back down and resumed following her. He did not pretend too understand what she was saying, but Katsui assumed she was insulting him in that foreign language. Katsui did however take a specific note of this incident in case he encountered this girl again or one of her people. "Do you know where you are going?" He asked hoping too turn the conversation away from this confrontation too something else.
Back to top Go down
Rek
Veteran
Veteran
Rek

Stop Thief! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stop Thief!   Stop Thief! EmptySun May 22, 2011 5:07 am

Stop Thief! Eri_1

I act like I don't hear the annoy man with the funny shaped hat. For someone so stupid as not know how to get food and cook it I feel sorry for the ones that are his works for. A servant that cannot use critical thinking skills is useless incompetents. After the first foolish statement about not being able to think for himself to perform his tasks without being told how to do it, come the question over if I know where I was going. Tossing my backpack into the grass on the side of the hill as I come to a stop. Planting myself on the ground, I lean back to rest my head on the pack and pull out a pair of dark glasses to place over my golden eyes. My legs bent, they cross over each other and my foot taps the air as I look up into the clear sky.

xp: 154/1772
Stop Thief! Eri_3
Back to top Go down
ero
New Recruit
New Recruit

Stop Thief! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stop Thief!   Stop Thief! EmptySun May 22, 2011 5:14 am

Katsui kept a placid expression on his face. It was pretty obvious that the girl thought him touched in the head. It was fine with him since he was annoyed by her antics, which seemed too include randomly stopping in the middle of the road and laying down. He would just give a minute shake of his head. She didn't answer him, but that was fine. Katsui would lean on his staff content with waiting for her to do something, eventually though he would get hungry, so he reached into his satchel and pulled out an apple he had purchased back in the village along with other food staples, then took a bite out of it as he watched the girl.
Back to top Go down
Rek
Veteran
Veteran
Rek

Stop Thief! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stop Thief!   Stop Thief! EmptySun May 22, 2011 5:49 am

Stop Thief! Eri_1

My hand comes up and I look at my nails. "Hmm." Setting up I pull I start to do my nail. Buffing them up really good before painting them a nice red color. Then I pull my boots off and do my toes. A merchant with a cart would come by in this time and give me an odd look as he traveled along the road. This takes about an hour out of the day but it was something I really need to do. And after that I brush out my hair. This take a while done to that fact that I count out twenty strokes for each lock of hair I gather up. After that I eat some of the food that found its way into my pack. Then I spent the rest of the day looking at old books with odd text and draws in them. I go through a few of these and sometimes I would flip back and forth as I wrote some notes down. The notes were not the same text as the ones in that where in the book. When night comes I let out a yawn and a stretch before setting myself down to get some sleep.

xp: 204/1976
Stop Thief! Eri_3
Back to top Go down
ero
New Recruit
New Recruit

Stop Thief! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stop Thief!   Stop Thief! EmptySun May 22, 2011 5:57 am

Katsui watched her impassively while she gave herself a pettiecure. It reminded himself of the petty courtesans of the monarchy, but he would continue observing before finally deciding too get a campsite ready. Food and water were not a problem. It didn't look like it would rain either, so he would not need too set up a tent. Much of the time would be spent gathering fire wood and getting a small fire started, where he would get the water too boil. "You want some tea...master?" He asked breaking the silence as he crouched opposite of her.
Back to top Go down
Rek
Veteran
Veteran
Rek

Stop Thief! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stop Thief!   Stop Thief! EmptyMon May 23, 2011 10:11 pm

Stop Thief! Eri_1

The golden eyes open to glance at him when the question about the tea is given, "iie." Closing my eyes once again, my body remains unmoved at his attempt to converse with me. Mostly become I didn't believe he would even know how to make the tea. He couldn't even gut and cook something as simple as small bird. Why would he know how to make tea that is worth drinking. So the question was translated in mind into, "Can you make some tea." rather than the one asking me if I wanted some. I really thought he would have given up and had gone on his own way already but for some reason he was still here to annoy me. Out of all the people traveling the road through that village this guy had to pick me to irritate with his questions. Why did he think I was 'suspicious' to start with... Was it the my dark skin... the silver hair... golden eyes... my shape fangs... desert clothing... what a races bastard. Sorry for not having red color blood and no looking like everyone else around here. This stuff happen each time I leave the desert. 'Oh, it is a half breed... Grab your pitchforks and torches.'

xp: 208/2184
Stop Thief! Eri_3
Back to top Go down
ero
New Recruit
New Recruit

Stop Thief! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stop Thief!   Stop Thief! EmptyTue May 24, 2011 10:12 pm

She seemed to hold a grudge for his rather literal interpretation of her order, so he gave a snort of derision. He would get out a iron pot and quickly fill it up with water and set it over the fire too boil. He then began rummaging through his pack before pulling out several different bags of tea. "Haven't had green tea in awhile." He said as he settled on a couple of bags of green tea and put the rest back. Katsui wouldn't bother asking Eri if she was okay with green tea and just settled for waiting the water too boil before adding the tea.
Back to top Go down
Rek
Veteran
Veteran
Rek

Stop Thief! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stop Thief!   Stop Thief! EmptyWed May 25, 2011 12:08 am

Stop Thief! Eri_1

The annoying sound of the kids voice cause me to open my eyes to glance over at him. He really seems to be making something with his iron pot and some bags of tea leafs. My gaze retunes back up at the sky lit up with the celestial bodies that some believe are sleeping gods and that is why they can only been seen at night when it is dark. Personally I agree with my mother in thinking that they are just gigantic balls of burning gases that are so far away that they just look like they are small and the one that looks like a broken gate is some type of spatial rift that is somewhere between Terra and the Lune... But this theory also comes from a woman that believes her missing undergarments is the cause of a cat like animal with big ears that makes the sound 'kuu' has been stealing them for the past twenty summers. She has a very unique mind...

Yo no naka wa
nani ni tatoen
yamabiko no
kotauru koe no
munashiki ga goto

"Oi, bakayaro. What do you think that body is up there?" I point at the broken door way up in the sky.

xp: 208/2184
Stop Thief! Eri_3
Back to top Go down
ero
New Recruit
New Recruit

Stop Thief! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stop Thief!   Stop Thief! EmptyWed May 25, 2011 12:15 am

Katsui would regard what she said and looked up at the heavens. "There is a lot of speculation, but I personally think its the place where you go once you die." He said as he let the tea boil and went over too the bird and began defeathering it. Katsui pulled out a small knife and quickly gutted it before picking up one of the spare pieces of kindling and fashioning it into a spit and putting it over the fire. "What do you think is up there?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
Rek
Veteran
Veteran
Rek

Stop Thief! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stop Thief!   Stop Thief! EmptyThu May 26, 2011 1:08 am

Stop Thief! Eri_1

My hand comes back down and is place behind my head to rest no as I hear his answer. So a place you go to after you die. That was something new. I always thought we returned back to the earth so you could be reborn again. We are born here so I don't see why we would leave after when we die after taking all the life we have taken from the earth to live. It seems like it would be wrong to just take that energy somewhere else. The question is returned back to me and I glance over at him, "A mystery. A new world to explore after we have explored this one.... Or it is just a cloud of gas that just happens to look like a broken gate." My brow raises as he puts the bird that has been dead for hours now, on a spit and starts to cook it. "You do realize that common birds like that carry a lot of illnesses that can be passed on and can make you really sick if you eat it right?" My eyes look back up into the night sky after giving the warning of eating the bird.

xp: 202/2386
Stop Thief! Eri_3
Back to top Go down
ero
New Recruit
New Recruit

Stop Thief! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stop Thief!   Stop Thief! EmptyThu May 26, 2011 1:24 am

Katsui just gave a nod of his head. "They do carry a lot of illnesses and parasites, which was why I picked out the one that was the healthiest. Giving it a long cook time should kill off any other diseases that the bird might have had." He would say as he adjusted the spit too put it just in the right spot. "Well, it could be both." Katsui said with a shrug of his shoulders. "I guess we won't know until somebody actually gets up there and explores it fully."
Back to top Go down
Rek
Veteran
Veteran
Rek

Stop Thief! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stop Thief!   Stop Thief! EmptyThu May 26, 2011 2:32 am

Stop Thief! Eri_1

I give a light shrug as he doesn't seem to be worried about getting ill from eating the bird. It wasn't any skin off my back if he dies from food poisoning. It'll be one less thing in the world to annoy me. Which isn't very many things so the it isn't like have a mile long list of annoying things like my mother. Most people... that I don't steal things from... find me rather friendly and sociable, cheery even. You have to have good charisma to be able to trick people and take their stuff. Yeah that is right Mr. Merchant Man. While you are watching that creepy guy in the black cloak that is working hard to barter his items, the pretty piece of eye candy is swiping your stuff right from under ya. I don't wear these clothing for that purpose it just happens to be well suited for the climate come from. In fact my clothing is thought to be modest in my tribe rather than being exotic. I take in a deep breath before closing my eyes. I wasn't too sure about going to sleep around this guy but if he tries anything funny it'll give me just cause to remove his person from this beautiful world.

xp: 212/2598
Stop Thief! Eri_3
Back to top Go down
ero
New Recruit
New Recruit

Stop Thief! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stop Thief!   Stop Thief! EmptyThu May 26, 2011 2:47 am

He gave a little shrug of his shoulders. She didn't seem all the interested in food or talk, so he would just focus on the food he had prepared. The tea would be boiled and ready, and the bird would be cooking nicely. Katsui pulled out a tin cup which he would use as a container for the tea and take a small sip of it once it had cooled down. He could only give a shake of his head, and his mind drifted too what he would do for breakfast. *There is a stream nearby, could see what kind of fish are in there.* Katsui thought to himself as he took another sip of his tea.
Back to top Go down
Rek
Veteran
Veteran
Rek

Stop Thief! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stop Thief!   Stop Thief! EmptyThu May 26, 2011 5:36 pm

Stop Thief! Eri_1

Z z Z z Z z I sleep the night away and for some reason this little tone pops into my head.

I dream of shinny things.
Platinum chains and diamond rings.
Long furs and tall boots.

Lip stick and eye liner

I dream of sweet candy and ice cream.
sunset beaches and bikinis.
umbrella drinks by the sea.

These are the things I dream.
That girl in me

The little girl in me dreams.
of cute little things
kitty kats and teddy bears.

ribbons and glider

I dream of pretty things
Lacey panties and lingerie
are best for me.

These are the thing I dream.
That girl in me

I am just a girl
That likes girly things
dreaming away about these things

I don't do much while I sleep other then turn over on my side from time to time. And every now and then my eye opens to look around at the world around me when I'm woken up my an odd noise from the brush that was normal a small animal moving around looking for food. When I feel the morning dew gathering on the ground around me. My body would get up and throw the pack over my shoulder as I'll start traveling again just before the sun touches the land with its bright rays.

xp: 220/2818
Stop Thief! Eri_3
Back to top Go down
ero
New Recruit
New Recruit

Stop Thief! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stop Thief!   Stop Thief! EmptyThu May 26, 2011 6:37 pm

Katsui would spend the rest of his time up drinking his tea and finally eating the bird. He would check on the silver haired girl, seeing that she was finally asleep. He gave a shake of his head as he adjusted his hat over his eyes and lightly dozed off. Katsui wouldn't sleep soundly since he didn't want too be surprised by any predators. He would eventually wake up well before dawn and have cleaned up the campsite. He would be leaning on his staff and watching the first few morning rays of sunlight crest over the horizon, when he noticed Eri up and about. He would just settle for following the girl silently.

exp 2127
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stop Thief! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stop Thief!   Stop Thief! Empty

Back to top Go down

Stop Thief!
Page 1 of 1