Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Noah's Blood Ark I

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Rep! : 17

Noah's Blood Ark I Empty
PostSubject: Noah's Blood Ark I   Noah's Blood Ark I EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 11:31 pm

Noah's Blood Ark I NoahPost_KimiFinal
Noah Valesti
Health: 200%
Stamina: 100%
Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: V [+4.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: III [+2.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: III [+2.0]
Actions: ---
Active Skills: ---
Active Forms: Form:Angel[Undrain] | Form:Archangel[Booster I+Refreshing]
Dmg/Status Relay: ---
Theme: Bright Down

A day like any day within what would eventually become Inanis City. The quarries was still under work, the temple completed along with the school. There werent too many people amongst this village, a total being 20 asides from the workers that helped build the places. The Temple itself was the size of an estate, to look like an ancient temple from the outside, but then look like a royal palace within, halls decorated as such with at least 100 rooms within, each meeting the means needed to live for the individuals. 10% of the current population attended school known as Valesti University while the rest just lived normally. On a day that most of the workers was finishing Radiant Quarry, Noah had took it upon himself to head west of Inanis in search of something. These somethings were things needed to form what would one day become well known throughout Mare Maris and possibly even the world. The little boy appeared to be traveling with a female companion a youthful female human who has fair skin, long brown hair and green eyes. She wore a red uniform consisting of a beret and a dress on top of her armor, with details in blue and yellow. The color pink is also present in the joints of her, including her shoulders and feet. The Boy himself didn't appear to be wearing any armor, just a vest, white dress shirt and short pants that went down to his knees, giving the appearance of a child from a rich family." Kimi...Im telling you that you really didn't have to come ". Kimi simply shook her head and replied." No I wanted to come...".

Words :: 310 Exp
Gains ::---
Noah's Blood Ark I Space

Last edited by Noah on Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

Rep! : 6

Noah's Blood Ark I Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noah's Blood Ark I   Noah's Blood Ark I EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 12:21 am

Noah's Blood Ark I Lrrhbox2_01
To a wonder where this mysterious woman had disappeared too. She had been gone from existence for a while and no one that knew her would have been able to find her. exactly what had she been doing? Where had she gone? well none of that is being answered that is her secret till she decided to spill it. No matter though she proceeded onward wherever her feet took her. There was a new place that was being created and that provided her a new thing to explore even if it was being currently in creation or completely finished, she didn't care, she would still head to it to check it out. She had deals to fulfill and things to manipulate. The agenda of this woman was quite the vicious one that was covered in such sweetness. She was a bit of a distance away but she would see this new place in the distance, Inanis city, stopping just a moment she gazed at it. Just gazing at it. "This is quite interesting, it's been a while since i've been around humans, I can just smell them in the distance." She stated to herself. What was she planning to do? Who knew, but she was going to come up with something. Something fun, but she also held her purpose. "Let's find out what's been going on in the area." she mumbled to herslef and she began to take the steps that would in time lead her into Inanis city.

Exp ::268
Noah's Blood Ark I Lrrhbox2_03
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Noah's Blood Ark I Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noah's Blood Ark I   Noah's Blood Ark I EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 12:48 am

Noah Valesti
Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: V [+4.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: III [+2.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: III [+2.0]

There was an odd silence amongst the two as they made their way to what would become the west district of Inanis, currently just green lands with a river that flowed through. No form of construction had begun here like back in the central area." You know...ever since Sera left you haven't left me alone. Do you truly believe that I was affected that much by it ? ". Kimi didn't answer immediately because she wan't to gather the right words." To be honest, I know you're stronger than to allow something like heartbreak to affect you, but your case is different...I don't think you will be able to just shrug it off and move on. You loved her years ago, and even after being separated the first time you still carried that love. You reunited, began to open yourself to the idea of redemption, and then she leaves again...you put up a great front as to be expected from Noah the Machinator, but I know that it affects you. I have to be by your side no matter what ". Her arms crossed above her breasts plates while maintaining a certain distance from Noah." You don't have to worry Kimi ".

Inanis Central
Within Inanis, the workers worked and the little amount of people lived their lives. One of the workers was on his way from the quarry build and needed to acquire some herbs which was needed for an injury that he received on the site. Upon heading to the entrance, he would see a female figure make her way towards the village, which would cause him to come to a halt since he didn't recognize her. Maybe she was lost or something.

Words :: 307 Exp
Gains ::1 TEXP [Earn at 250 EXP in a day.]
Noah's Blood Ark I Space
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

Noah's Blood Ark I Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noah's Blood Ark I   Noah's Blood Ark I EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 1:03 am

Well she knew her way around, so she wasn't necessarily lost, just she's never been to this area in particular, but she knew where to go. So lost? Nope, not at all. Originally not meaning to come in this direction? Yep, no real reason heading in this direction it was just a wrong turn that lead to an interesting location. Her head was arched down some so her expression couldn't been seen all to well. Donning a red cloak that covered most of her body, golden plated breast plate covered her torso and breast, and thigh high length heeled boots were donned on her feet. Over her right arm a hand woven picnic basket which carried quite a few of her important things, though as she walked she wanted to just messed with the one and fro the human's sight alone, she herself would just fade out of existence. It could be taken as an illusion or even a ghost dependent upon how superstitious the person is. She had merely just shifted back to her spiritual form that way she'd be on a different dimension which she couldn't interact with this plane of existence but she could still hear and see things. Essentially she'd turn invisible to the non-spiritually aware people.

Exp :: 241 | 268
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Noah's Blood Ark I Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noah's Blood Ark I   Noah's Blood Ark I EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 1:35 am

Noah Valesti

Kimi nodded and just followed closely. Noah scanned his lands to see if he could find someone who was within the area that possessed something special. This kind of thing would have been better to do in a city like Mare Maris. There were occasionally groups of people roaming his lands for whatever reason, and he just figured that maybe there would be some now. While looking, Kimi felt some kind of tremor that occurred, something she would immediately be able to track due to her unique abilities." Noah, I think there is something trespassing on your lands ". A smirk slowly appeared on his face before shifting to Kimi slightly, just waiting for the thing to pop up. He was able to feel it too, though he just remained cool about it." It would have been cool to at least teach Sera some things before she left, let her see me in action and all that junk ". There was a slight laugh while he rubbed the back of his head, something of which would cause Kimi to sigh.

Inanis Central
The Worker waited for the woman to get closer so he could ask her if she was lost. A woman in a red hood was all about he could notice from the distance between them. Before he could even call out to her, she would fade as if she was some kind of wandering spirit. The Worker rubbed his eyes before looking forwards again. He knew of demons, Kami's, so the idea of it being either scared him a little, but then there was also the possibility that he had been working too hard and began seeing things. Someone in a red cloak seemed like something that would be in some kind of fairy tell. He remained there just questioning himself mentally, completely forgetting about the herbs.

Words :: 333 Exp
Noah's Blood Ark I Space

Last edited by Noah on Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

Noah's Blood Ark I Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noah's Blood Ark I   Noah's Blood Ark I EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 9:33 am

She would giggle to herself as she saw the look on the mans face. It always entertained her when she would phase in and out of people's vision and they would freak out. She sauntered past the man that was there and she passed her hand right through him, like any ghost, a cold chill would shoot through him and she unleashed a 'spooky' giggle as she proceeded further into the city. She figured her entertainment now which would consist of her constantly entering into ghost mode and physical mode just to freak people out. A smile upon her face as she would leave vocal messages saying things such as 'My what big eyes you have.' or 'I'm heading to grandma's house' But she would do this every once in a while as she kept mostly in 'ghost' mode just to listen in to what people have to say. What's going on in this world? What's new? What is the new big evil? Or even the new big good? She had been out of the loop for quite sometime and she needed to collect her information to be up to date with everyone else. She also had to check in on several other people as well. For now though she would start here and see what she could acquire from this place.

Exp :: 233 | 501
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Noah's Blood Ark I Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noah's Blood Ark I   Noah's Blood Ark I EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 11:35 am

Noah's Blood Ark I NoahPost_TrueNoahFinal
Noah Valesti

Something would come tunneling from under the grounda few feet away from both Kimi and Noah. The thing that surfaced was some kind of demonic worm whose mouth was aligned with teeth sharp as blades. There were multiple rows that spun in different directions which helped dig through the ground. Kimi motioned downwards, and then pushed to the left to perform some kind of dodgeroll, meanwhile Noah just stood there waiting for the demon to come down on him. Without saying a single word, the Kami would warp above the point of which the worm began to come down, so the mid section of the worm would be up in the air when the Kami reappeared. There was another change with him reappearing, something he began to do ever since revealing himself to Kimi. When engaging in battle, he would reveal his true appearance to his enemies only if he knew that he was going to kill them. This Onikonjou had been on his lands, though that wasn't what made it's death sentence. It was the fact that it appeared to be one of those Onikonjou's who didn't possess high intellect, who was feral in a sense and just set on certain functions, hunt, and sleep. This made the Oni of no use to him and so his hand would motion downwards towards." May the Cursed Pulse that flow deliver it's final Blow ". The worm was long, and with the producing of the energy, it would ensnare the creature doing so much damage to it, far beyond what it would be able to take, and with that one strike the worm would slow down while coming out and reentering the ground. Eventually it came to a complete stop indicating that it had died. The attack itself wasn't visible, but forms of distortion could be seen around where it had landed. The distortion would be that of the air appearing like waves. Kimi saw that the battle was already over and dusted herself off, shaking her head slightly." What make Oni's think they can come onto your land...". Noah gave a shrug before straightening his outfit.

Inanis Central.
The man would begin to regain his composure believing that what he saw was just him seeing things, but then he felt a cold chill run through his body which was something he shouldn't have gotten due to the temperature. He wasn't sick or anything so there was one other thing left to think, which was something that freaked him out. On top of that there was a giggle, which caused him to completely freak out and run screaming. Some time would pass and people began talking about one or two things. The rumors of the village being haunted by some kind of ghost, and the alliance between Inanis and Theden. Word spread fast amongst small villages. It was something that needed to be reported to Noah, but they last heard Noah to be in the west of Inanis. One of the builders that heard of this raced in the direction in order to seek out Noah and Kimi.

Words :: 567 Exp
Noah's Blood Ark I Space
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

Noah's Blood Ark I Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noah's Blood Ark I   Noah's Blood Ark I EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 3:03 pm

The information that people spoke about, seem's that this place was making an alliance with another place called Theden. What else was there to know? Any new's about the Dark King? Or anything else no matter how senseless it could be. Zaiaku continued to have her fun and spooked the humans, it was entertaining to see them run and scream and freak out. Such emotion's that permeated off the humans like that. Though there were interesting places, she just phased through the walls of buildings that were already up. Thing's were interesting, seeing how they were structured and the design of the place. Surely this person thought highly of him or herself, whoever it was that started this city. It was new that enough was obvious enough for her to tell that this city is new.

Exp :: 158 | 659
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Noah's Blood Ark I Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noah's Blood Ark I   Noah's Blood Ark I EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 6:26 pm

Noah Valesti

Kimi brought herself from the dead worm and looked to Noah, shaking her head." Well, I didn't think it would have something. Still you insisted on checking it's entrails ". Noah again rubbed the back of his head until he heard someone screaming his name. He would turn around, and in the process of turning, his skin would change back, the stigmata would vanish and his eyes would return to the color they were before." Elder Noah! thank goodness I found you. There are some weird happenings within the village". Noah arched a brow at the same time Kimi did." There was a lady heading towards the village and I waited to see if she was lost or something. Before she even got to me...she vanished! now I know what you may be thinking...I was probably working too hard and was just seeing things. I thought the same thing too at first but...but ". Noah held his hand out." Relax and catch your breath. I believe you. Im like the last person in the world that could discredit weird happenings ". The worker caught his breath and then continued." But then I heard a giggle and a chill pass through me...and I've been sweating all day working! so that's some messed up shit yo ". Noah gave an awkward look at the words used, but then shook his head." Alright. I'll check this out. It's about time we had back isn't it ". He said looking back to Kimi who simply nodded quickly." As god of our existence, I shall warp us the greater distance ". The Magic generated at a Godlike speed, which would instantly warp the three of them from their current location to the center front of the large staircase that led to the temple doorways. The worker moved away from Noah once they arrived, though stayed within distance to where he could watch Noah at work." So what do you suspect it could be Kimi...another Oni ? ". Kimi looked to Noah with a somewhat serious look." Possibly, that or just a simple spirit... ".

Words :: 380 Exp
Noah's Blood Ark I Space
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

Noah's Blood Ark I Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noah's Blood Ark I   Noah's Blood Ark I EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 10:02 pm

Though this place did hold a certain beauty to it, perhaps it was the colors that it had, or even the atmosphere that this place gave. There was something just oddly familiar, something that gave it this 'golden' light to it. She stopped just a moment, standing within the main temple, near a throne seat. Zaiaku would sigh as she sat down upon it and crossed her legs as she thought. "Just what is it..." she said to herself as if attempting to power jump her mind by asking herself such questions.

Exp :: 105 | 764
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Noah's Blood Ark I Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noah's Blood Ark I   Noah's Blood Ark I EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 12:59 am

Noah Valesti

The thought of it being a mere spirit caused Noah to laugh slightly." If it's anything less than an Archangel like myself then It's not a big deal ". Kimi looked to Noah and cocked her head to the side." You...killed another Archangel ? How and when ? ". Kimi was shocked by this. Noah was powerful, and she first figured that by the Title Archangel, so to think that there was another and that one had been killed by Noah was shocking." We didn't meet yet...but you recall the strange fog in the forest...It was around the time when we fought against the Dark king. It was kind of hilarious because I was supposed to fight him alongside allies, but they got taken down easily from some kind of magical bind so it was Archangel vs Archangel...Metatron recognized who I was even in this suit...and even then apologized that he couldn't bow to my authority. We fought and he fell victim to my power...simple as that ". He explained while looking around for this spirit." Could it be possible that it's in the temple ? ". He asked with a curious tone, though Kimi was still thinking about the idea of two extremely powerful Kami's fighting. One of the workers that had been within the Temple would pass the room that the Oni was in and was shocked. No one was allowed in certain rooms of the Temple, that Being Noah's, Kimi's, Sera's and a few others. They rushed immediately through the halls and to the outside." Sir! there is someone in your room. A red hooded lady ". Noah arched a brow wondering who was that. Performing the same technique he did before, he would warp both him and Kimi into his room, some distance away from the throne." Interesting ". The boy said seeing the lady on the seat with her feet crossed.

Words :: 344 Exp
Noah's Blood Ark I Space
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

Noah's Blood Ark I Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noah's Blood Ark I   Noah's Blood Ark I EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 1:07 am

Her hands placing themselves upon the armrest and slowly her nails sliding upon it's material and then one finger at a time rhythmically tapping. "what is it..." she asked herself again. Really unconcerned with the people that did see her. It didn't bother her, nor did it scare her. She was always one to talk her way out of things, then again she had a pretty appearance which usually helped her if the person she interacted with was an idiot. The power of women, quite evil if used properly. Zaiaku leaned her head back just a moment as she took in a deep breath. "This feels just like him...." she uttered as all that flashed in her mind was bolts of electricity and gold color. "Mmmm...maybe, who knows. I need to find him again." she stated to herself as she would smile and lower her head. When she did that was when she spotted what looked to be a child. Her eyes merely blinking as she would give a smirk. "Well its the cute little one... how long has it been?" she stated.

Exp :: 214 | 978
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Noah's Blood Ark I Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noah's Blood Ark I   Noah's Blood Ark I EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 1:19 am

Noah Valesti

Kimi immediately got into a battle stance when the woman spoke." Who are you! ". For someone who was soft most of the time, she didn't show it now. Her expression was serious as if she was ready to deliver an ass whooping. She wouldn't act though without the word from Noah. crossed his arms and just looked at her. She spoke to him as if she had seen him before, which made it more interesting. He couldn't remember off the bat, but he did encounter her before." Did we meet before ? ". Noah asked with an arched brow. He had not displayed any anger about her being in his room, and ontop of that on his throne. Hearing Noah ask that question caused Kimi to get out of her battle stance and wondered if they knew each other. Noah possessed recognition throughout this realm itself, so it wouldn't have been too much of a surprise that she knew him." I think I would remember someone such as yourself if we encountered each other at any point in the past ". He would wait for a response from her, wondering what she would reply with.

Words :: 206 Exp
Noah's Blood Ark I Space
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

Noah's Blood Ark I Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noah's Blood Ark I   Noah's Blood Ark I EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 1:27 am

She could only sigh and tilt her head some. "Well it has been quite sometime, but it was back in the core." she meant about Medius when she had stated the core. Though she really didn't care if she was remembered or not, it would be easier for her to do things a new if she had been forgotten, though she didn't forget people she met. That's for certain. "I take it this is your place?" she stated still not moving from his throne, but she did adjust her sitting position, uncrossing her legs, opening her legs, purposely, and then recrossing them the other way as she looked over at Kimi. "Oh and by the smell of it, I see that you have a human companion." Zaiaku teased with a fanged smile.

Exp :: 152 | 1130
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Noah's Blood Ark I Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noah's Blood Ark I   Noah's Blood Ark I EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 1:38 am

Noah Valesti

She brought up something about the core, in which the Kami wasn't able to establish a connection at the time, though the behavior of this person in his room was truly interesting. She continued to sit, she made no attempts to flee for her life or anything, though it wasn't like everyone in the world knew of the rules he had against entering his room. Kimi looked to the Oni and couldn't help but think that she was reffering to her as to what stunk. Kimi didn't let a comment like that get her frustrated or anything of that nature. She normally acted as a Navigator for Noah as well as an advisor, so she had to keep her cool much like she had to tell Noah before." What's your name ? " Noah asked simply. It appeared as if the Kami wasn't bent out of shape about this, though there was reasons behind this. He didn't answer if this was his place because he figured that he was the one asking the questions, not the other way around. It also came to Kimi's mind that this new individual may be outside of the human race for what she said. Maybe she was a halfbreed.

Words :: 214 Exp
Noah's Blood Ark I Space
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

Noah's Blood Ark I Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noah's Blood Ark I   Noah's Blood Ark I EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 1:48 am

Zaiaku shifted a basket off her lap and down to her left foot, just there resting next to it. From there she had crossed her arms, not looking too happy about Noah being so collected with himself. "My, you do have an old relic's memory." She only sighed. "I was certain the red cloak would have simply gave it away." her comment was more so toward's herself. She had met many powerful people, but one thing she had certainly learned the most was to hide her fear if not find something that was more terrifying that what was standing before her, and usually it assisted her with acting so collected and nonchalant in many situations. She took everything so very lightly. Looking Noah over she had tilted her head and suddenly smiled. "Ah yes! so that's what it is." finally she sprang up to her feet her hands clapped together. A slight look of joy upon her face. "I am the one derived from sin itself, the harbringer to everything human's and spirits alike fear." of course that wouldn't help into identifying her as she never introduced herself as that. "I am known as a few things really, two of which sunk into my heart. Little red riding hood, and Zaiaku."
Exp :: 253 | 1383
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Noah's Blood Ark I Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noah's Blood Ark I   Noah's Blood Ark I EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 2:06 am

Noah Valesti

The first thing that she said regarding who she was would cause Noah's head to lower just slightly while still looking at her. Both of his eyes appeared as lines, giving the idea that they were closed though it was just an awkward look towards what she introduced herself as. The same thing occured with Kimi at the same time giving a comical feel. They would be relieved of it when She actually introduced herself which caused Noah to nodd slightly while kind of motioning his head to the side like as if he was saying it's okay to someone he was about to deliver a crow bar to the shins. He didn't care if she was lying or not, not really wanting the name for some kind of valid purpose asides from needing to address her appropriately." Hmmm...Zaiaku. My mind remembers that of which is important so please forgive it ". A smirk crept up on his face as he made alittle advancement towards the thrown. It was a casual slow walk that had decreased slightly." Then again you're probably important and I just have stuff on my mind. Would you like to tell me why are you sitting in my seat...or for that matter in my village ? ". He asked with a lower tone.

Words :: 232 Exp
Noah's Blood Ark I Space
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

Noah's Blood Ark I Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noah's Blood Ark I   Noah's Blood Ark I EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 2:18 am

Hearing to how he responded she could only just shake her head and roll her eyes. That feel was the same as that other one, not the good one, that one that tried to boast his power. She could only laugh about this. "man it never change, guys will be guys..." she said to herself as she crouched and grabbed her basket and just shrugged to his question. "Oh It was just an open seat, didn't care much for who it belonged to." she stated not caring if it annoyed him or not. "My seat, my throne" she mimiced in his voice as she turned her head away and looked at the seat. "I don't get what's so important about material's such as this." she kicked the leg of the seat light to see if it did anything and she looked around. "Nope, the world hasn't ended." she looked over in Noah's direction. "surely your not one of those children that constantly think's it's always me this and me that? Welp then again look at what I'm talking too, you hold that same snooty feeling he gives off." she snickered to herself and took a few steps away from the seat and toward's Noah, though she wasn't releasing any sort of aggressive feeling from her. She like Noah stopped a few feet away from him. Her eyes sharpened though. "It is quite a different feeling is it not? Having to look up at someone else and walking to your own seat." Of course some things people didn't know about Zaiaku was she was loved to get into the minds of people she faced, to just teased them and mess with them.
Exp :: 323 | 1706
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Noah's Blood Ark I Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noah's Blood Ark I   Noah's Blood Ark I EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 4:01 pm

Noah Valesti

Immediately with the first few words that came out of Zaiaku's mouth, he arched a brow wondering where in the world did those words come from. The words following those words about it being an open seat was sufficient enough for an answer as he wasn't really looking for the rest. For the sole idea of not being rude, he would allow her to continue on. Such materials themselves didn't have such significance as she questioned them to have, at least not to him. It was the idea of going against something his rules that would have caused him to feel disrespected, and this being clearly didn't know of it, otherwise things would have gone completely different, a scenario where he wasn't so well calm and composed. When she got up and walked to him, towering him a bit, he simply laughed at her when she finished." I asked a single question, one of which you only partially answered...You answered why you were in my seat...and I shifted it to why you were in my village, in which the answer as to why you are in my village would have more than suffice than the answer you gave as to why you are in my seat ". His smirk remained as she towered him." I didn't ask for all that other crap you gave...I didn't tell you to raise up. Did something I say or ask gave some form of indication that I didn't like the idea of you sitting in my seat ? Maybe it was me labeling it as my seat ". He would then reply to her question about how it was feeling to have someone looking down on him. If he was in the mood he would have just shifted into the figure of Prometheus and just tower over her, but instead he had a different response." I care not if I have to look up to you, because even then it doesn't change the fact of where the true power lies...I do find your tongue quite interesting for a female such as yourself...the first thing you assume is that I have some kind of ill feeling towards you sitting in my chair, that or you're just rude. Relax and sit back down if you like...you should conduct yourself more appropriately, not just in my presence but in general...it's very unbecoming". He couldn't help but chuckle slightly." Are you not going to answer my question ? ".

Words :: 430 Exp
Gains ::1 TEXP [At least 5 Posts in the day]
Noah's Blood Ark I Space
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

Noah's Blood Ark I Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noah's Blood Ark I   Noah's Blood Ark I EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 8:52 pm

A clear look of disappointment hit her face as she would lean back and just unleash a 'ugh' of frustration and with her free hand, the one not holding up her basket. "Man people these days just don't know how to read more into what is being said or what has been said." she looked over to Kimi. "Surely you understand? Hmmm welp no I doubt, usually the higher ups are smarter and obviously enough this little here is the higher up." she placed her free arm to her hip. She seemed to rant off to herself look off into the distance as if concerned with another coming problem. "yeah, surely this would become quite bothersome. No that won't work. Oh right yes your question as to why i'm in your village. Well you weren't listening to a single word I have been saying. I mean really listening. No one does, is this some sort of anti-female society where men prevail and the woman just suffer?" her eyes sauntered over to Kimi and then just shrugged. "Surely not that much could have change from last time i've been around." She stood up not because of him. [color=red]"You seem the type to like having his queston's answered or else you'll pop! let's see, I got up merely because the cushion on that chair sucks ass. Really I've sat on boulders much more comfortable than that. I'm here because I want to be. There is no law that I abide by that tell's me I cannot enter certain places. In her short conversation with this spirit she was quite able to sum him up very quickly. A confident smirk arising upon her lips. "Though I am glad you're not as violent as the others, surely I would have been assaulted by an army by now." she gave a short laugh. "so i take it, it's cool for spirits to have mortal companions?" Zaiaku had walked past Noah and looked right at Kimi and pointed at her as she looked right back at Noah. Of course she didn't get close to Kimi, she merely took two steps past Noah.
Exp :: 405 | 2111
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Noah's Blood Ark I Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noah's Blood Ark I   Noah's Blood Ark I EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 10:21 pm

Noah Valesti

Her words didn't insult him in the least as displayed on his face and through actions. When she made it passed him, he would warp right into the seat in an instant, appearing in the seat with his leg crossed over the other when she turned back around to him. Kimi already didn't like the Female asides from the fact that she believed she was trespassing. Noah laughed out loud and shook his head." Please don't flatter yourself, like as if an Army would be needed to get rid of you...I find it quite shameful to overreact for something that doesn't even warrant it, no offense ". He said holding his hand out slightly as if he was speaking to some dog telling it to stay put. He didn't address her feel towards women stance within Society because it wasn't of importance, as well as 85% of what she was spewing. Back then Kimi would have probably agreed, but ever since Noah saved her back then, she had never thought that. At the very beginning Noah placed her in charge of the construction, never placed limits on her, asides from that incident where she accidently lit Noah on fire in which she never was allowed to have a flammable substance, at least not when she is in Noah's presence. And now she was his second in command, leading anything that needed leading when he wasn't capable of doing it. Yea she wasn't the leader of the village, but it was because it was founded by Noah and created by him as well. Kimi arched one of her slim brows when Zaiaku pointed to her. The smirk remained on Noah's face as he gave a shrug." Yea, Kimi's cool like that ". That would cause Kimi to snicker just slightly. Both had their attention on the intruder, Kimi with her guard up while Noah was just intrigued." You talk an odd game, which is interesting...you speak in a manner that is soon to put you in a grave, and you don't appear to be stupid... You don't display aggression, and yet you're judgmental and quick to insult an individual who has displayed no form of animosity towards you, something that a passive aggressive individual craving attention would do. I find it interesting... ".

Words :: 415 Exp
Noah's Blood Ark I Space
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

Noah's Blood Ark I Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noah's Blood Ark I   Noah's Blood Ark I EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 2:07 am

Zaiaku lowered her hands as she noticed the look on Kimi's face. It didn't look happy at all, well then! Zaiaku just shrugged her shoulders and faced Noah. Zaiaku could only sigh and shake her head to what Noah was saying. "Is that what you see?" Surely, she had always been looked down upon, from demon's to angels to even humans. Outcasted from everyone with no real place to stay. "I guess my game is odd, but it's more so that the players just don't understand the game. You perceive thing's as they are displayed upon you. Watch your own words because they can lead you to the grave, least it's what others have told me." Zaiaku could only ponder to herself just how weak she appeared or felt to people. Well she was donning the figure of a woman, and never really held up an aggressive attitude towards others. Her smirk just turned to a gentle smile. "Look not with your eyes, hear not with your ears, for thing's are not what they appear." she stated, it was the same everywhere she went sadly enough. "Understand this dear spirit. I've said quite a lot to you with my words, but you didn't hear what they really meant. Look and listen with more than the eyes and ears. Terrible tragedy will come your way if you keep that up." She wasn't threatening hi, but then again her perceived things much differently than she had been saying.
Exp :: 285 | 2396
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Noah's Blood Ark I Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noah's Blood Ark I   Noah's Blood Ark I EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 9:40 am

Noah Valesti

Noah couldn't help but laugh at the words that were spewing out of this female. He just continued to find her more and more entertaining but in a good way. Despite the passive aggressive responses he didn't find himself the least annoyed with her which was something special. Kimi on the other hand found her annoying quite a bit because she continued to speak to Noah in a manner of which would appeared condescending. Noah of course still saw it as something interesting rather than condescending." You may be right, It may just be me not understanding the game all too well, or at least haven't experienced it in years to the point where I have become a dull blade ". He literally gave it some thought as he was not making bad with the demon, but merely attempting to get with the game." Then again, maybe it's you who haven't made the game rules clear, well at least until now. Make yourself comfortable...do you want anything to eat ? Two beings whose words will inevitably end them should at least get to know each other. Take it as something that we have in common ". His eyes narrowed but it wasn't with an aggressive expression, as it was with the smirk on his face that would give someone the idea that a scheme is being hatched. This wasn't the case though and had been an odd habit with this being." I want to continue playing this game of yours, and at the same time you answer simple questions about yourself that I have to ask. They can be truth or lies, I care not...". He was more so looking for the manner of replies from her rather than the truth themselves. He would wait for her to agree to what he said before doing anything else. Kimi looked to the both of them wondering just what was going on, and what of this game that they spoke of. Since there was close to no actual tension going between them, Kimi would loosen up and just watch the two as they seemed to discuss something. If Zaiaku were to actually want something to eat, Kimi would call for someone to enter and grab them something.

Words :: 403 Exp
Noah's Blood Ark I Space
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

Noah's Blood Ark I Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noah's Blood Ark I   Noah's Blood Ark I EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 6:20 pm

"oh but where would the fun in that be if I told you. Then everything becomes so much easier." zaoaku could only smile as she was quite entertained by this angelic spirit. How it felt so tainted but tried to keep up its good appearance. Tjough no matter he was willing to play, so she'd play. she was offered to get more comfortable, but she kindly refused it. "no, thats ok. Im good on my feet and I have my own noms." she patted the hand basket she had resting on her arm. "go and ask away. Let the games begin."
Exp :: 116 | 2512
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Noah's Blood Ark I Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noah's Blood Ark I   Noah's Blood Ark I EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 7:43 pm

Noah Valesti

The Kami rose up from his chair and what was originally on his mind, or at least the most important thing on his mind got shifted to the backin a quickness when she mentioned that she had her own noms in her basket. His eye's would narrow at her now as if she was an enemy, someone that was a huge threat against him. His hand would shoot out towards her and all but the index finger wouldn't be pointing at her. The point would then slowly motion in the direction of the basket as his eyes gained enough Intensity to become the sun itself. The flames ignited and burned like two suns compressed to the size of his orbs." In your basket! A question I must ask that is not including with the question that I originally wanted to ask! do you by anychance...". There was an odd silence after that before he actually came out with it." Have Candy ? ". Kimi would lean to one side first, then shoot to the otherside quickly but now stiff, originally believing that it was something serious only to find out that he was going on one of his candy missions again. X's appeared as her eye's as she basically passed out for a moment twitching. Afterwards she would get back up quickly and look at Noah." Are you serious!? ". The increase in her tone caused Noah to sit back down quickly with one of his eyes partially opened." I just thought that she may have had candy that's all...don't got to be mean". His expression returned back to normal before he got back to the real question." Do you have family, or ever had family at some point in your lifetime ?".

Words :: 311 Exp
Noah's Blood Ark I Space
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

Noah's Blood Ark I Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noah's Blood Ark I   Noah's Blood Ark I EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 1:15 am

[color=red]Zaiaku only stared at Noah and heard his response, she didn't react at all for a moment before she began to look up and then lift her basket and adjust her arm and hold it up from underneath and opened it with her free hand. While she was looking within her basket she heard the question about family she lifted her head as she actually pulled out a bag of sweet's she had and with a smile she responded without hesitation. "Nope." She then placed the basket on the place as she squated and placed the brown bag on top of the basket and she searched through it fumbling through the bag pondering what should she give him and what should she keep. She took out a lollipop and placed the bag back into the basket and grabbed her basket and stood up. "Here you go sweetie." she said blowing him a kiss as she tossed it in his direction.
Exp :: 109 | 2621
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Noah's Blood Ark I Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noah's Blood Ark I   Noah's Blood Ark I EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 11:14 am

Noah Valesti

The Kami would reach out quickly, keeping what Zaiaku said in term of her answer for his question in mind. He caught the bags of goodies and simply smiled at the kiss she blew towards him." You're alright in my book ". Kimi head would lower a little while still looking at him, giving more of a sinking feel as her eyes just appeared as if they were closed, giving an Expression similar to that before." You kidding right ? Moment ago there was some form of tension, and she's an intruder...now you're accepting candy from her and saying she's cool in your book...". Kimi simply face palmed herself and shook her head. Noah held the lolipop towards her and just pointed." It's candy, give me a break. Underneath all this Im just a sucker...Get it!? " He found himself making a corny joke which caused Kimi to face palm herself again." Plus this person didn't do any physical harm, not that I know of and just disregard others rules. There is something unique about this individual that I can't point out yet...tell me Zaiaku, what are your personal feel towards Oni's, Kami's, Human's and Half-breeds ? ". Noah asked slowly opening the lolipop. This like the other question carried a certain level of importance to the Kami despite it being the truth or lies, though it would be cool if the truth was obtained.

Words :: 262 Exp
Noah's Blood Ark I Space
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

Noah's Blood Ark I Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noah's Blood Ark I   Noah's Blood Ark I EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 10:07 pm

[color=red]Zaiaku could only giggle as she heard the spat between the spirit and the human. It was so odd to see such a reaction like this between two different species, well usually humans were so violent against spirits, least from what she had experienced. She adjusted her basket as only smiled as she stood there upon her thigh high high heeled boots. "I don't really care, there all yummy one way or another." she stated with no shake in her voice, or change in her expression. "Man we have at least three of those in this very room, it's rather neat that no one's tried to beat the other yet." she snickered to herself not as she looked to Noah and then to Kimi.
Exp :: 143 | 2764
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Noah's Blood Ark I Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noah's Blood Ark I   Noah's Blood Ark I EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 10:58 pm

Noah Valesti

Noah laughed a little himself when she said that they all were a yummy. It was a very odd, creepy cool answer in which he shook his head a little. When she said that they had at least three of them in the room, Noah began to figure out the nature of this individual. Kimi was human, that they both knew, and He was a Kami, so this person had to be either Oni or half breed, in which from what she said he figured half breed. There was a possibility that she was just a mischievous Kami like him but the idea of eating all of the type of racest just really came off as Oni or Animal based Half breed. Then again the Kami's above thought the same about Noah, being one that's manipulative and possessing the scheming nature, hence forth nicknamed the Machinator. He thought about it for a second before simply smiling." Well that's because despite our race, we are the exceptions that stick outside the norm, Not following the Barbaric natures set out for us. We all in a sense connect on a level that we all may not be aware of. Kimi's a cool human, who occasionally scold me when my arrogance gets the best of me. You're mischievous, but smart so I'll like to think that you're an Onikonjou that's well sophisticated. Your display of kindness with the sweets and lack of causing harm to the people tells me that you're....not exactly evil...Then again I could be wrong ". He gave a slight shrug." or it could be that all of us are cool individuals and just aren't in a fighting mood ". He laughed a little to that, though it was an inside joke.

Words :: 309 Exp
Noah's Blood Ark I Space
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

Noah's Blood Ark I Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noah's Blood Ark I   Noah's Blood Ark I EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 11:16 pm

[color=red]Zaiaku didn't agree nor did she disagree either. She just simply shrugged her shoulders and smiled. "Who's to say whats good and whats evil. Alignment to either one, it doesn't matter, I don't care. I just proceed onward doing what I'd like to do, as I said before I am born of everyone's sin. Everyone has everything, good, bad, passive, aggression, evil. Nothing's ever, as I've experience, pure."
Exp :: 88 | 2852
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Noah's Blood Ark I Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noah's Blood Ark I   Noah's Blood Ark I EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 11:35 pm

Noah Valesti

Noah motioned back into his chair at her response to what she just said. It was true that everyone possessed all of those said aspects within them. The results of Noah's scheming were rarely bad, but the nature of of scheming itself could be seen as bad, or at least ill, sly and underhand. He didn't think so, but others did. All he knew was that Zaiaku was right, as Kimi had done some ill natured things too, though that wouldn't be all too surprising given that Humans were somewhat known for their violent natures. All he would do was not slightly and nodd." True enough...so what are your plans for after you leave this village, given if you decide not to stay here ? ". Noah asked, which caused Kimi to arch one of her narrow brows." wait what ? If she decides ? ". Noah looked to Kimi and shrugged." Yea. I like her. I wouldn't mind her taking residence here to be honest ". Kimi thought that it was just going to be a discussion then send her on her way, not talk and then make it okay for a her to stay here. Kimi wasn't an individual that frowned too much, which was why she didn't despite the idea of the possibility of Zaiaku staying there. Whose to say that Zaiaku wouldn't cause more trouble if she stayed there.

Words :: 246 Exp
Noah's Blood Ark I Space

Last edited by Noah on Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

Noah's Blood Ark I Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noah's Blood Ark I   Noah's Blood Ark I EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 11:49 pm

[color=red]Zaiaku scrunched her nose and then scratched it as she shook her head. "Nah, that's okay. I don't do well with keeping to one area. I like having my free spirit and doing as I please. Besides, I have my own personal business to attend to." she stated as she just suddenly sat in mid air and rested her basket on her lap. "I just like to wander about and scare people, mostly serving as a advertisement." she said with a sophisticated smile. "I have some big plans."
Exp :: 109 | 2961
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Noah's Blood Ark I Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noah's Blood Ark I   Noah's Blood Ark I EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 12:00 am

Noah Valesti

" Big plans ? now here I thought you were just scaring people just for the hell of it. You just continue to interest me more and more, almost like you're luring me into your web ". Kimi was relieved to hear that Zaiaku wasn't going to be staying here, though her expression didn't display that relief. Noah twirled the Lolipop, haven't gotten around to eating it yet. He was interested in these big plans of Zaiaku, despite not knowing what they were, and he was sure that she wasn't going to tell him." I take it that you won't reveal these plans to me. If Im correct then it's all good. There will be a home for you here just by some chance you have a change of heart. No one is confined here and could leave as they please ". Noah was honest about that, though it was a stupid thing in certain ways. The village was new, and still in the developing processes, in which all there was to really protect the village at this point in time was Noah and Kimi, two individual who was skilled in their own ways, and even powerful fighting alongside each other. Still despite power, there was a thing to be said about overwhelming numbers and that a massive group could possibly overtake the village. It is because of this that Noah really wanted the village under wraps until it's completion.

Words :: 257 Exp
Noah's Blood Ark I Space
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

Noah's Blood Ark I Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noah's Blood Ark I   Noah's Blood Ark I EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 12:17 am

[color=red] Zaiaku would only blink as she sat there in mid-air. Her shoulders lifted and dropped as she rested her hands upon her basket that rested upon her lap. "Well it's still in the process, but it's quite big, very big. Just only thing for now I'd say keep your eyes peeled between mare maris and the desert tribes. It's gonna be a place to remember for the new dawn. A how to say this, a safe haven." she stated as she smiled. "Litttle Red's Riding Hood." saying the name of her plan, but she was quite vague with her information.
Exp :: 118 | 3079
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Noah's Blood Ark I Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noah's Blood Ark I   Noah's Blood Ark I EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 11:56 pm

Noah Valesti

Noah heard the name of the plan and arched a brow for a moment. Little red riding hood ? He tried to make some kind of connection with that and possibly something negative, but all he could think of was blanketing the lands in a red layer, or in other words blood. Other than that, the Kami had nothing. Kimi thought about it too and came up with nothing. Noah was interested in knowing what this strange individual had planned for herself, but as it stood only time would tell, time of which Noah had plenty of." Hmmm...Alright. Don't be a stranger around these parts. You rarely find interesting individuals such as yourself ".

Words :: 124 Exp
Noah's Blood Ark I Space
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

Noah's Blood Ark I Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noah's Blood Ark I   Noah's Blood Ark I EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 12:25 pm

[color=red] She would smile and giggle. "oh don't worry about that, all you're people are going to be my customers. You'll be seeing me a lot more than you'd like. Whether awake or asleep, careful now I might just get you in your sleep too." She smirked and winked at him. Her head turned toward's Kimi and blew a kiss at her. "It's okay, I'll won't leave you left out, you're quite pretty so you can come too." She would giggle again. "I'll be to the northwest of here. So in due time, trust me, you will be able to notice what I'm up too." she opened her basket and fumbled through it before pulling out some jerky, though whatever kind of meat it was made from, that was a secret she kept and she began to munch upon it, her fanged teeth chewing through the chewy jerky. "Is that all the question's you wanted to ask?"
Exp :: 181 | 3260
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Noah's Blood Ark I Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noah's Blood Ark I   Noah's Blood Ark I EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 10:25 pm

Noah Valesti

Kimi gained a slightly red coloration across her face, from one cheek to the other at Kimi's words, though it was obvious she was trying to hide it by attempting to keep a cool composure. Noah on the other hand simply laughed slightly at her saying that she'll get him in his sleep." I didn't have a whole bunch of personal questions to ask you. I've gotten what I wanted for now ". He said before crossing his arms while looking to her." Would you have wanted me to ask more questions ? ". He was only kidding with that one before he uncrossed his arms and placed them to the arms of the throne." If there is anything you would like to share with me, please do so. If there is anything you wish to ask of me, proceed with caution ". He was an open individual in some areas, but there was a such thing as pressing the wrong buttons even with a well composed Kami. At that moment, one of the Workers would rush to the doorway that lead into his room and bow slightly outside of it. Noah gave a gesture that indicated that it was okay to come in. The worker would whisper something into his ear before Noah looked at Zaiaku again." If there is nothing then I'll escort you out of here and out of the village. Reconstruction is needed to be done now ".

Words :: 250 Exp
Gains ::1 TEXP [Post in 2 or more RPs]
Noah's Blood Ark I Space
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

Noah's Blood Ark I Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noah's Blood Ark I   Noah's Blood Ark I EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 10:32 pm

Zaiaku just shook her head as she would just give a devilish smile as she floated up. "nah that's okay, i don't like getting my information in such a way. It's far too easy, I'm still in a playful mood, if I were in a different mood honey, then certainly." she would giggle as she looked over at Kimi. "do keep that bodacious body of yours nice and lovely for me, I'll be seeing you in the future." she winked and blew a kiss at Kimi and then looked toward's Noah. "For now, I bid you, my neighbor, adieu." and from there she winked at Noah and blew a kiss at him as well. "Careful not to blink when dealing with me, you might miss something." and the next moment she suddenly disappeared completely, using one of her teleportation abilities to get out of there.
Exp :: 169 | 3429
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Noah's Blood Ark I Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noah's Blood Ark I   Noah's Blood Ark I Empty

Back to top Go down

Noah's Blood Ark I
Page 1 of 1