Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unseen Stars IV [A]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LittleMariko
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
LittleMariko

Rep! : 31

Unseen Stars IV [A] Empty
PostSubject: Unseen Stars IV [A]   Unseen Stars IV [A] EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 2:19 am

I resume my notes sometime after the scene before me has resolved itself into a sort of-- well, I'm not sure what to properly call what happened. Many men are now helping many of the young soldiers onto cots for medical treatment. It seems that the little rodents don't know their own strength. It seems that they had the discernment to use less-than-lethal shocks, but that was the only way they seem to have held back. I saw a few men having dreadful spasms, and a number who had burns that looked rather painful.

The rats that hurt the humans appear to be female. I'm not sure what it is about the females that make them more inclined to accidentally burn their partners than the males. Maybe they have a fiercer charge? Maybe they simply have fewer reserves about using the entirety of their power? It does not matter much to me, I suppose, except as a curiosity, but they were sobbing into their little paws and apologizing profusely for their lack of control. This was fine, though. The soldiers who were injured were allowed to rest and the spirits who had near-electrocuted them were allowed to go home to recover themselves emotionally. I have faith that our guardian army will become more efficient soon.

[ EXP: 243 || +1 TEXP (1st post) ]

[ 24.3 ASP for 1st battalion ]
Back to top Go down

Unseen Stars IV [A]
Page 1 of 1