Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unseen Stars III [A]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LittleMariko
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
LittleMariko

Rep! : 31

Unseen Stars III [A] Empty
PostSubject: Unseen Stars III [A]   Unseen Stars III [A] EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 10:37 pm

Grace from Kokabiel, our blessed star that, unseen, guides our destinies.

The construction progresses pleasantly. We have stables full of sturdy mounts for our men, who are being trained in the art of combat by both the dark-skinned strangers and our very own. The dark-skinned ones appear to know more about combat than our own fighters do. I count this among our blessings. It's a sign of our star's favor.

After the large celebration, thrown courtesy of the rodent spirits that serve our goddess and queen, the town has acknowledged few differences between our populations. Indeed, peace appears to prevail in all public discourse. The strangers apparently only wished for a place to stay. They were a nomadic lot, as I might have mentioned before, who were driven out by the encroaching demonic hordes from the western woods.

We are more than happy to shelter them and share what great blessings we have received through grace and admiration of our god. Many of the younger darker-skinned ones have inquired as to our beliefs, and we've gladly shared them. The older ones appear more traditionalist, sticking to their own customs. It does not matter much.

I took a break from helping with the construction to go outside and behold the training of our army, one that will strike fear into the hearts of any aggressors.

[ EXP: 265 || +1 TEXP (1st thread) ]
Back to top Go down

Unseen Stars III [A]
Page 1 of 1