Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Soul Ablaze I-Extra

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Rep! : 17

Soul Ablaze I-Extra Empty
PostSubject: Soul Ablaze I-Extra   Soul Ablaze I-Extra EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 10:54 pm

Soul Ablaze I-Extra NoahPost_OlderKimiFinal
Noah Valesti
Health: 100%
Stamina: 100%
Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: V [+4.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: III [+2.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: III [+2.0]
Actions: ---
Active Skills/Traits: Form:Angel[Undrain] | Form:Archangel[Booster I+Refreshing]
Theme: Life Goes On

It was about time that the team actually did something with the land they claimed some time ago. Before the party only had a team of 5 Archeologists, but now the team had expanded with some losses, such as Analiesse. She had gone missing some time ago which was a hard period for Noah, but like with all loses, one must move on. It is this lost that caused him to be distant from the new party member Kimi. She was in charge of instructing some of the workers with building the homes for what Noah invisioned. There was Miners to the team too who did their part by farming ores and materials within the are, which was sold for items that could benefit the the soon to be village. The first thing that was to be worked on was the temple of Noah, a place that would be the sacred home of the Archangel as well as those close to him, at least until they build the other houses for the workers to live in. The Temple was going to be made out of stone, but stones with abnormal density as it will be one of the most important aspects to Inanis city. Everything was set to go as the workers got to work fast.

Temple of Noah (Incomplete 5/1300)
Type: Stone Building | Estate
Requirement: 1+ Story, 10,000 sq ft (1300 BP)
Bonus: +100 Civilian Population Limit

Words :: 220 Exp
Gains ::---
Soul Ablaze I-Extra Space

Last edited by Noah on Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Soul Ablaze I-Extra   Soul Ablaze I-Extra EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 9:19 am

Noah Valesti
Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: V [+4.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: III [+2.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: III [+2.0]
Active Skills/Traits: Form:Angel[Undrain] | Form:Archangel[Booster I+Refreshing]

Kimi walked around observing the workers, and occasionally turning her attention towards Noah. Things have gone sweet since the incident when they found her, and she almost forgot about the entire incident already because of the great time that she had been having while she was with them. One thing that she had noticed though was Noah's expression. There was rarely a smile on his face, which was a damn shame considering his good looks. Something must have happened to him that brought that about, though it would be something that would be looked into on a later date. Right now they had to work to build something really big, which consisted of areas for even others could stay. Noah turned his attention towards Kimi and then to the building after a few moments of looking at her. He originally planned to do this with Analiesse, but alas the fates made it so it wouldn't be possible. He couldn't stop his plans though for one individual, so he continued on strong like he had always done, working his ass off to complete this beautiful wonder of Mare Maris. The workers worked as hard as they could, and considering that there were only 5 workers at the moment, there was a long road ahead for them. One of the first thing that they were putting together was a column, which would be on the side of the many stairs that would lead to the entrance of the Temple.

Temple of Noah (Incomplete 10/1300)

Words :: 274 Exp
Gains ::1 TEXP [Earn at 250 EXP in a day.]
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Soul Ablaze I-Extra   Soul Ablaze I-Extra EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 9:48 am

Noah Valesti

The column itself would take awhile, and while the process was going on, Kimi would discover something odd about the way that the column was being built. Walking over towards the workers, she would hold her hand out slowly, which meant she was asking for something. There was a few seconds period in which she would actually ask for the item." May I see the blueprints ? ". The worker didn't give it over, wondering why she had wanted it from them. Her expression didn't give the idea that she was inexperienced with this stuff so he shrugged slightly and handed it over after the moment of thinking. Kimi opened up the blueprint and then looked over to Noah. She knew something was off, and had to bring it to his attention immediately." Sir, there is something off with the way that the columns is set up. If we have this one more over to the right then there would be a balance to the structures over the stairs". Noah looked to her arching a brow a little, taking a look at the blueprints himself so he could see what in the world she was talking about. It would appear that she was correct, and so he would reply with a simple nodd. She had caught something that he had missed, which was shocking as he went over the blueprints more than 5 times already. This Individual knew what she was doing, and with that in mind he would approach his workers." There has been a slight error in the blueprints. We havent advanced too far to have encounter this error too much but keep in mind to space the column structures away from each other a bit more. If you need clarity then speak with this young lady here. She will be overlooking the operation ".

Temple of Noah (Incomplete 15/1300)

Words :: 330 Exp
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Soul Ablaze I-Extra   Soul Ablaze I-Extra EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 3:50 pm

Noah Valesti

A great period of time had passed since beginning work on the Temple of Noah, and the Kami just wouldn't allow them to work through the night." Oh Come on boss man. We have the energy to continue on ". The Men was hyped about this project, but he knew that he couldn't allow it." No, as much energy as you have, I still cannot allow ya to overwork. You'll appreciate me for doing this some day trust me ". There was a smirk on his face, and a soft smile on Kimi's face. She saw this individual who cared about the well being of his workers even though they wanted to continue working. It caused her to melt inside, though she wouldn't make it obvious. Walking over to him, Kimi gave a slight bow." What time tomorrow are we going to pick up ? ". Noah looked to her, giving a slight pause before even replying to her. In his mind it appeared as if Life had forced him to replace Analiesse with this individual, someone he couldnt fully accept yet. His words would give the idea that he just didnt care about her." You know what, I don't really know yet. I'll get back to you when I feel like it ". He turned away quickly from her and began walking in a different direction. Kimi had a bewildered look on her face as she was unaware of what just occured. It was strange, but she couldn't exactly recognize it.

Temple of Noah (Incomplete 20/1300)

Words :: 261 Exp
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Soul Ablaze I-Extra   Soul Ablaze I-Extra EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 6:15 pm

Noah Valesti

Kimi didn't like the feel that she got right there, and didn't want things to continue feeling like that so she would have to confront him on why did he just respond to her like that. A second ago he was a considerate individual and now felt like an asshole. Taking a deep breath, Kimi would march towards Noah, or behind him and quickly place her hand on his shoulder. This action would cause the Kami to stop before turning to her." Okay you have to speak to me and tell me what's your deal. Earlier you seemed cool and trusted me enough to allow me to watch over the construction of this important place, and you were so kind as to take the workers into consideration even though they really want to work...and now you just immediately dismissed me in a rude manner. What have I ever done to you ? " Kimi asked crossing her arms across her chest and waiting for a reply from the Kami. Noah released a sigh, moving his hand up and towards her shoulder. His grip tightened a little bit but not enough to hurt her." Not now... please ? " he said taking his hand off her and walking away again.

Gains ::1 TEXP [At least 5 Posts in the day]
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Soul Ablaze I-Extra   Soul Ablaze I-Extra EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 11:50 pm

Noah Valesti

While walking away from Kimi, Noah released a sigh. Though he felt that she may have been some kind of replacement for Ana, He knew that the way he had just dismissed her was just all too wrong. His eyes shifted a little bit to see if she was going to follow behind him, something that she didnt do. He stopped in his steps before turning around to see her in the same spot just looking at him with a disappointed expression. Noah knew that she had nothing to do with what happened with Ana, and everything that did occur was just a chain of horrible events. Heck Kimi was actually good at observing the workers and supervising them on their work. What was also true was that Kimi was a kind and helpful person, so he knew he was in the wrong. He walked back to her and closed his eyes." Look...you didn't deserve such a negative reaction from me. It may not have been aggressive but it was mean and there was no legit reason behind it...Im just going through a little hurt period right now of losing my right hand and it just feels odd...Im sincerely sorry alright ". Kimi looked down softly and nodded." Apology accepted ".

Words :: 225 Exp

Last edited by Noah on Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Soul Ablaze I-Extra   Soul Ablaze I-Extra EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 11:51 pm

Noah Valesti

With that said, Both Noah and Kimi would walk together, Noah slightly ahead but Kimi would be on his right side as if she was his new right hand. They had reached a level of understanding with each other, and knew about the situation that brought about the slight tension between them. Now that they had resolved that, the two of them could get along better and actually work together to build towards something much greater. The night would pass and soon came morning, and the morning began with Noah addressing all of the workers including Kimi. He had not slept which was why he was still in control." Today, we work to complete this project. We work together no matter what...for I believe we can accomplish alot like that. It is because of this that I decided that Im going to help you all work on the Temple so we could get things going along ". It with that being said, they all would continue on the work that they left off on before, which was the Column by the stairs. Holding his hand out, Noah began to chant. The chant would cause the column to be created,as well as good portion of what would be many stairs.

Temple of Noah (Incomplete 25/1300 » 650 *OBC+*)

Words :: 224 Exp
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Soul Ablaze I-Extra   Soul Ablaze I-Extra EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 11:41 pm

Noah Valesti

The workers was working hard, though they worked like a group of mechanics working on some huge machine. There was Kimi there instructing them, 2 of the guys was carrying one of the pieces that would act as some kind of railing to the stairs, though it wasnt one. It was to help create a narrow path for the stairs and would keep people from falling over given that it would be dangerous at a certain point in the stairs. Noah worked alongside them, moving around his arms and body almost as if he was orchestrating the Earth that was flowing upwards and positioning itself as if it was alive. When it was done right, Noah would wipe his head and turn to Kimi. Kimi looked to him and gave him two thumbs up, which would let him know that it was positioned great, which would lead to him continuing the work. It was going to be awhile before the temple was completed, but it was an en devour that they al was willing to take on. So much would be done once the temple is completed, and the construction for the other things could begin.

Temple of Noah (Incomplete 30/1300 » 650 *OBC+*)

Words :: 207 Exp
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Soul Ablaze I-Extra   Soul Ablaze I-Extra EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:46 pm

Noah Valesti

There was alot of working going on, but thanks to Noah there was more work getting done than how it would have been if it was just the five workers. Noah took a rag and ran it across his head before he turned his attention towards Kimi." How are you hanging in there sir ? " Kimi asked from a distance as she caught him use the rag. It was from that action that Kimi believed that Noah was exhausted. She began making her way towards the Kami with a soft smile on her face. Noah caught the question and nodded, knowing that she was in distance to take notice of the nodd." Im alright. My stamina don't run low like many others ". Kimi was impressed to here this and was relieved since she didn't have to worry about the boy pushing himself too much. Her attention turned towards the workers." Do you guys want something to drink ? " Some of the workers looked to her upon hearing the word drinks. They nodded, which would be a sign for Kimi to walk off and get something to drink. Meanwhile the miners and Archeologists came to the scene to deliver the items that they had found, which would assist in the construction.

Temple of Noah (Incomplete 35/1300 » 650 *OBC+*)

Words :: 224 Exp
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Soul Ablaze I-Extra   Soul Ablaze I-Extra EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 9:45 am

Noah Valesti

The Kami looked to the Archeologists and held his hand out to them in which would be for them to hand over the items. They wanted to give him an explanation just by some chance he wasn't knowledgeable of Relics. Noah didn't want to see the items for personal uses, as he intended to trade them off for greater assistance in developing the Temple of Noah. He needed it to be completed soon, so all expenses was put towards it. Some more workers came to the site in look of Noah, having been from the dark forests. These individuals was relatives of those who fought alongside Noah during the battle against The Dark King." Hey Sir! Are you Commander Noah ? " Noah didn't go by that Title, but seeing as they did know the name, he would give a slight nodd." Yes, who am I speaking to ?". All 15 additional workers and Miners gave a slight bow in show of respect." We are relatives of those you led in battle, and as thanks for bringing them back alive to us, we would like to extend our eternal gratitude towards you. Please accept us ". It would have been wrong to deny them, and the help was needed so The Archangel could do nothing but nodd. They began to work on the temple immediately, and with the combined effort of 20 Miners, and 20 Workers, the job was far more than half way done. It was a really huge place expanding over 10,000 sq feet and had more than 1 stories. Kimi joined more in physical than just supervising, and in doing so over a period became physically stronger than even Noah.

Temple of Noah (Incomplete 55/1300 » 650 *OBC+* » 275 *Traded 25 Miner Items* )

Words :: 300 Exp
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Soul Ablaze I-Extra   Soul Ablaze I-Extra EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 2:16 am

Noah Valesti

Work was all that was on his mind. Many days had passed since the contruction of the Temple and the Kami was sure that the completion of the Temple would be within this week. The days passed quickly too so it appeared as if the workers was working in hyperdrive, though that was because Noah was helping along the way.With more than double in increase of help, the work load was less amongst everyone and things moved fast. The entire exterior of the Temple was completed, leaving really just a few rooms within the temple, one of those rooms being the room belonging to the Archangel, though one would think that Noah wanted his room made first instead of everyone elses, as well as a room for what was suppose to be Ana, but fate took her away from him so now he had Kimi. He didn't allow Kimi to even enter the incomplete room because he felt like only a special person would be allowded to stay in it. Occasionally the Archangel himself would roam through the very hallways of the temple just to see how things was going on on the side of the workers.

Temple of Noah (Incomplete 76/1300 » 650 *OBC+* » 275 *Traded 25 Miner Items* )

Words :: 211 Exp
Gains ::1 TEXP [Post in 2 or more RPs]
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Soul Ablaze I-Extra   Soul Ablaze I-Extra EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 10:49 pm

Noah Valesti

One of the times that the Archangel was roaming the halls, he had heard some odd noises and wondered what the hell it was, so he followed the noises until it brought him to one of the incompleted rooms. Within the room was Kimi sitting on the bed singing to herself. It didn't seem so loud now, but it was extremely strange that he was able to hear her down the halls. The singing reminded him of a time long ago when someone he was in love with had made a song that was dedicated to him, the day he was lost of words. Of course Kimi's singing was no where near as good as that beautiful Kami, but she was alright. He didn't interrupt for awhile, taking in the words of the song and trying to see how they was related to Kimi. There had to be a reason as to why she was singing it, and he knew that she probably wouldn't have told him if he had just asked so this was the next best thing. As he sat there listening, he could tell that there was a hint of sadness within it, which must have been due to something in her past. For the most part it was happy, which displayed the kind of person she was.

Temple of Noah (Incomplete 76/1300 » 650 *OBC+* » 275 *Traded 25 Miner Items* )

Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Soul Ablaze I-Extra   Soul Ablaze I-Extra EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 11:08 pm

Noah Valesti

Noah waited until the song was over, which was five minutes and forty eight seconds. The pause indicated that Kimi had finished singing the song, which was when Noah would make his presence known." Hard times ? ". Noah asked which would cause Kimi to rise out of the bed very quickly and turn to him. She didn't like other people hearing her sing so she often song in isolated locations. She believed this area was empty since the other workers was on their break. She didn't think that Noah would be strolling the incompleted areas fo the temple." What! what do you mean ? I don't know what you're talking about ". Kimi began rubbing the back of her head slightly with a nervous expression. Noah closed his eyes and a smirk crept up on his face." You don't have to hide it you know ". " You heard me ?". Noah simply nodded his head as he slowly made his way into the room. He gave a gesture that would hint to Kimi that he wanted her to sit down on the bed as he came towards the bed himself. Kimi sat down first, and when Noah made it to the bed he sat down right next to her. Things felt like they may get awkward so Kimi quickly turned her head away from Noah.

Temple of Noah (Incomplete 76/275)

Words :: 233 Exp
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Soul Ablaze I-Extra   Soul Ablaze I-Extra EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 11:23 pm

Noah Valesti

" The song. It was nice... it possessed a sincere happy themes, but one thats well in tuned to things could easily pick up the moments of sadness within the song. The small time that I've known you, I've gotten nothing much but a happy aura from you, which tells me that Most of your life was a great one. Good family, good friends, good living status and such. You even fell in love once, but the words of the song give the idea that you've been seperated from that, and even more so lost some of it. Of course even the greatest individuals could relate to such a thing ". Kimi turned her head to Noah with a somewhat curious look." You too ? " Noah nodded and brought his legs onto the bed and folded them indian style. His hands went to his knees as if he was bracing himself." I too loved someone. She was the light to my darkness and the air that I breath. I was also her teacher too, so I considered myself a guardian on many levels...but one day we ventured together, and things took a turn for the worst. I lost her that day, and though it may not appear like Im affected by it...believe when I say it haunts me everyday, and warps me every second ".

Temple of Noah (Incomplete 76/275)

Words :: 232 Exp
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Soul Ablaze I-Extra   Soul Ablaze I-Extra EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 11:40 am

Noah Valesti

Kimi couldn't help but look at him in an odd manner. Not freaked out but somewhat surprised by his words. He didnt appear to be just telling her that so she could feel like he was coming from a place of understanding, but she felt like it really did affect him in such a way. She then thought that it could have been that girl they were looking for before they found her, and with that thought she forced herself to ask the question." Is it that woman you all was looking for before finding me ? ". She really wanted to know, and Noah would simply reply with a shake of his head." That woman...Ana was someone close to me, but no one I gave my heart to. She was special indeed, but the one Im talking about is someone who is of the same race as me, someone who I knew in my past. Losing her left a wound on me that would never heal...". She felt a bit sorry from him, and even though Noah was far older than he appeared, it didn't help that he had the appearance of a kid. It was like a kid struck out in the game of love which was sad." We should get back to work though and do our best to continue living with the heavy things on our hearts ". Kimi nodded her head as she agreed with him, getting off the bed and heading out to work. Noah remained there for a little and just closed his eyes." Sera...".

Temple of Noah (Incomplete 97/275)

Words :: 261 Exp
Gains ::1 TEXP [Post in 2 or more RPs]

Last edited by Noah on Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Soul Ablaze I-Extra   Soul Ablaze I-Extra EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 5:02 pm

Noah Valesti

A couple a days passed and the completion of the Temple was coming near. Things had been going smoothly due to the motivated workers and the wonderful Miss Kimi herself. Noah played his part into half of the construction of the temple, and they really owed it to the miners working there that collected stuff to make the job easier. As the Elder of the village, Noah took on multiple jobs as to help with construction as well as discussed the political happenings with the village, or what would become of the village. This of course would be discussed with Kimi, The guy leading his workers and the ones leading the miners, so there would be a discussion between 4 individuals. Everyone else was working hard on the project. The group would have a meeting within the temple that was being worked on in one of the completed rooms. The discussion would go on for hours, back and forth about the start of the homes after the completion of the temple and how many there was going to be. Noah intended for Large homes to be built along the river that passed through the village.

Temple of Noah (Incomplete 117/275)

Words :: 215 Exp
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Soul Ablaze I-Extra   Soul Ablaze I-Extra EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 9:51 am

Noah Valesti

The day would come where the team was to complete the temple of Noah. They all were working extra hard this day and were restless due to the goal that was ever so close. Noah personally was putting extra strength that he had into it in order to complete this project. Kimi had developed quite a bit of strength herself over the period of this project, and therefore was able to help a lot with the physical aspect. She also managed some of the workers too, but most of her energy went into finishing the ceiling. From a birds eye view, one would get the idea that the temple was now 100% complete but that wasn't true. There were a few more materials needed from the Miners in order to complete the project, which by their luck the Miners were heading back to the village with more things that they had discovered." Wonderful. With this, the temple would be completed and we would be able to start on the next project which is the schools. We wont begin on the houses until the population increase to the point where no more will be able to stay within the temple ". With Noting that to Kimi and the rest of the workers, Noah would recieve the items and begin utilizing them to complete the temple. Within a matter of hours, the Temple was completed and the group would then move over to the next project which was the schools. The plan was to build on the schools, and then build up on the population through various methods so those within the village could take up jobs. The workers took a little break, but then began working on the Trade school in which they were able to finish that day.

*Gained 20 Miner Items | 5 Archeologist Items*
Temple of Noah (Complete 118/110) » 110 *Traded 11 more Miner Items*

Valesti University (Complete 10/10) » 175 *OBC+* » 10 *Traded 11 Archeologist Items*
Type: Stone Building | Trade School
Requirement: 1+ Story, 2000 sq ft (350 BP)
Bonus: 10% of Population can serve as Workers
*Used 11 Miner Items | 11 Archeologist Items*

Words :: 310 Exp
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Soul Ablaze I-Extra   Soul Ablaze I-Extra EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 6:36 pm

Noah Valesti

(Balmung: So many things completed...a school, and estate sized temple...everything seemed to be looking up from here now doesn't it ?) There was a bit of laughter going on, but it didn't come from those outside of the mind of the Kami. (Sophia: Yup! everyone has a home and even Noah seems happier). (Balthazar: Indeed). (Rachael: That boy is bringing life to this world with his own hands. After what he's been through it's just great seeing everything go well for him for once). (Noah: Hey guys...Im still here you know). They all was aware and still spoke in the manner that they have. (Prometheus: What you need now is more people. With more people you'll be able to build up you village faster. Any ideas ? ). Noah merely shook his head a bit as he continued on with what he was doing. There was something off about the way that Prometheus said that, something that he would have to play over a little bit. So far Prometheus had never seen the light of day through the body of the Kami, only from within the mind. It bothered him a little bit to know what the deal was, but in the meantime he would continue on the other projects. The People was now working on a Quarry the size of that of the Estate itself, that way they could generate more items at a faster rate.

Temple of Noah (Complete 118/110)

Valesti University (Complete 10/10)
Type: Stone Building | Trade School
Requirement: 1+ Story, 2000 sq ft (350 BP)
Bonus: 10% of Population can serve as Workers

Divine Quarry (Incomplete 20/32 » 167 *OBC+* » 32 *Traded 9 Miner Items* )
Type: Landscaping | Quarry III
Requirement: 10,000 sq ft (334 BP)
Bonus: +160% to Ore Related Worker item generation

Words :: 285 Exp
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soul Ablaze I-Extra   Soul Ablaze I-Extra Empty

Back to top Go down

Soul Ablaze I-Extra