Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Under a New Moon

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
LittleMariko
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
LittleMariko

Rep! : 31

Under a New Moon Empty
PostSubject: Under a New Moon   Under a New Moon EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 7:25 pm

Under a New Moon Village

Ruins.

It's what any living person in the days before the dawn might have called the bustling streamside village. Its lively citizens had patched the damaged, but sturdy stone walls with wood and mortar. Salvaged metal lamps hung from hooks and glowed from columns all around as the darkness after the brilliant purple sunset descended, the shadows of the trees stretching and converging to leave only the cheery street lanterns. A shepard drove his stock of sheep and goats over an aged stone bridge towards a pen near the outskirts of town where a sagacious sheepdog slept, unaware of the menace near his very nose.

This threat lay in the brush several hundred yards off, downwind and mildly interested at the sight of the caprids coming closer. The beast had recently defeated and deposited a foe some few miles back, and though she had her own stock of goats at home, this small village's stock had the advantage of convenience.

So she stood, twice as tall as a tiger at the shoulder and twice as heavy, a white, spotted, bristling mass of muscle, her mind full of thousands of years of tested predatory instincts honed with an unnatural cunning arising from her sapience as a spirit. Almost coyly, she began to trot towards the sheep pen after the shepard turned and left for his home for the night.

The old sheepdog continued to sleep. The hyena ensured he never truly woke up, leaving her the frightened livestock all for herself.

She licked her chops, her blue eyes darting from one beast to another, trying to discern the plumpest-looking specimen to start the night with.

[ EXP: 340 ]

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

Rep! : 6

Under a New Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under a New Moon   Under a New Moon EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 7:36 pm

Under a New Moon Lrrhbox2_01
It seemed like her days continued on end, forever did she scour the world for that thing she was looking for. Though truth be told even she didn't know what it was that she was looking for. She just knows that when she finds it, she'll know what it is. But now though she had sauntered her way back into the woods, somewhere within it where the light found it difficult to shine through. But her adventures came to a halt, or did it?, as she had arrived to find a village far ahead of her sights. The Bustling Steamside Village is what it was known as, though Zaiaku herself didn't know this, nor did it show much concern for her whether it had a name or not. "They sure know how to populate themselves..." she mumbled to herself as she just saw it as another living location for those beings known as humans.

Of course she still had yet to enter the village merely spotting it from afar because of the few lit lamps that some humans had within the village. She walked this path that lead right too it, far off to her right is where the pen would be located. Her heeled steps, though light, could be picked up on if one held an acute sense of hearing and usually it was only animals that had such hearing, last thing she suspected would be a onikonjou to be in the area as well.
Exp ::259
Under a New Moon Lrrhbox2_03
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
LittleMariko

Under a New Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under a New Moon   Under a New Moon EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 7:48 pm

Iskra gave in to her bloodlust, springing at a frightened, spotted kid near the corner. She'd nearly brought her teeth together on one of its spindly legs when she heard the obtrusively loud movements that could only come from a humanoid.

The thought of someone seeing her bothered the demon to an extent. Humans had a tendency to overreact to any perceived theft of their livestock, and she didn't live that far away from here. There weren't many hyenas with a coat of such fine quality and light shade as hers, and they'd probably pay warriors from far and wide to come after her.

The thought unsettled her, so she refrained from indulging in any mutton for the moment and tried to think of something to do to make herself seem less suspicious.

Well, first of all, the beast had more than one form. There was her default human one, but it retained the same spots in the hair as she now had all over her body. There was one other form with obsidian hair, and that was the form she picked. After all, she was usually only in it for brief periods of time, and she would have to grow more used to it.

The hyena upreared on her back legs, and in a manner of seconds its body began to shift. The toes of her paws uncurled, lengthened, and lightened until they were fair-skinned fingers. There wasn't much height she had to gain that she didn't get by the thickening and straightening of her back legs, but they grew longer as her feet grew shorter and more stable. Her ribs and shoulders rearranged themselves until they supported two thickly-muscled arms, and her fur grew away from her body and matted in on itself until it formed a protective shell: clothes and armor.

The transformation was complete as the beast's mane whipped out into a long, black ponytail and he turned with a human face to take a look at the entity who had happened upon the pathway near the pen, hoping that whoever it was hadn't seen the change.

[ EXP: 414 ]

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

Under a New Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under a New Moon   Under a New Moon EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 8:08 pm

It was night time so catching hard details would be difficult, if she were human. Zaiaku was capable of seeing in the dark far better than humans but thats just because she wasn't one, she like many other demons had their natural abilities that were really finely tuned senses of what humans already had. Maybe than angel was right about them being a superior species. She stopped for just a moment as she did notice the movement occurring off on the right side of her vision. She stared at it for a moment and just shrugged her shoulders. "People sure are weird." She kept walking as if she were heading into the village. Acquiring more acute senses, sight, smell touch, taste, and even hearing is what she had to work on. It was something she knew she had to do but was missing a certain part of her nature. s she got closer the details of what was occurring in that pen became a bit clearer, not to much as it was still night time and that aren't wasn't all too well lit. She noticed the bridge ahead and lightly did she smile. She had gotten much closer so view of her would be better and her view of the pen would be much better than before. She came to another stop seeing this guy there. She tilted her head and she blinked not really remembering seeing such a frame. She kinda glanced back where she walked from and pondered for a moment. "An illusion?"
Exp ::279 | 538
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
LittleMariko

Under a New Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under a New Moon   Under a New Moon EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 8:20 pm

The person ahead had stopped. Such was cause for concern, though simply being curious wasn't necessarily a sign that the person had seen the dramatic transformation. It might be a sign that she simply didn't know why there would be a man in a livestock pen in the middle of the night. Iskra had learned enough about human society to know that a normal person would naturally only draw one of two conclusions about his presence in the pen: either he was there for some twisted reason of lust, or he was there to steal.

There remained a third option. He wasn't very sure if the red-clad figure ahead was a resident of the village, or merely someone passing through. If it was a traveler, then maybe she would conclude that the man standing there owned the creatures. After all, that was the most normal explanation, and humans tended to believe the normal before they thought of the more abnormal solutions. It was a mark of sanity in their species.

"Hello there, stranger," he started in an amiable baritone as he leaned casually against the wood of the pen. "Not safe for a young lady to be out at night, you know. Robbers... monsters... all types of bad stuff. What brings you here?"

[ EXP: 250 ]

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

Under a New Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under a New Moon   Under a New Moon EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 8:27 pm

Her brows furrowed together as she only seemed to have gotten frustrated at the thought. She didn't feel any magic being done upon her. Then again maybe she did walk into it and didn't realize it. She knew for a while now she had been missing many abilities that she once knew but not forgot. So this person was there when there was once a large firgure she had seen earlier, well not really humanoid shaped from earlier. The moment he stated lady she looked around. "Lady? where?" she blinked and looked confused before she realized he meant her as this 'lady' "oh right me..." she mumbled to herself lightly laughing nervously to herself. "Oh no big reason, just searching and watching. Quite interesting seeing people of this plane of existence do things. Though it seems like it's quite the late night." She nose scrunched a little there was an oddly familiar scent in the air, but it was fading like it was once there a while ago.
Exp ::199 | 737
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
LittleMariko

Under a New Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under a New Moon   Under a New Moon EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 9:15 pm

The man immediately found it odd that this hooded person, who looked and smelled female as far as he could tell, got confused at the address of "lady". Furthermore, it was suspicious that she was out at this time of night. Human women, as he knew them, were either crazy, demon-hunting Amazons or the retiring, shy type who were never more than a solid seventy yards from their parents' homes. The final hint was the way that the red-clad entity referred to the other humans as "people of this plane".

"So am I correct in assuming that you are a spirit, ma'am?"

Iskra kept her tone polite and kind, as she was in the uncomfortable position of being near a human habitation with no allies, though in the dim light she could swear there was something familiar about the woman...

...oh...

This was Jack's friend, the one she had seen near the lake that was the spittle in the maw of hell's entrance. What a small world this was, that he'd accidentally run into this woman again.

How had that encounter ended? Oh. This one had bowed politely and immediately retreated.

For her humility, the demon decided that he owed this person kindness, though she wouldn't reveal her identity right away. After all, a bit of curiosity had taken hold...

"Would you happen to know a similar creature by the name of Jack?"

[ EXP: 267 || +1 TEXP (5th post) ]

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

Under a New Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under a New Moon   Under a New Moon EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 9:35 pm

This one was perceptive, thats another person on the list that was quite perceptive of the things she said. Usually this led her to meeting people that weren't exactly human. Then the accusation of being a spirit was thrown her way. A sigh escaped her lips as she responded. "That is a correct assumption." Why did the air of this current situation hold this awkward feel to it. She couldn't quite put her finger on it, these peering eyes she felt like she experienced this kind of stare before, but she couldn't remember from where. Her brow had arched though as this man had asked her if she knew of a similar creature by the name of jack. Placing a finger to her chin. "I know a pest named Jack. Quite an annoying thing really. Not sure if it's the same being you speak of. I'm not quite fond of him though, quite the major turn off." she gave a depressed sigh as she remembered when Jack had jut transformed just to throw his power onto her and show her who was the 'stronger' oni. Honestly it wasn't like she was attempting to make him her pet or anything. she grumbled about it, clearly upset about that particular event. "What a jerk he was."
Exp ::242 | 979
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
LittleMariko

Under a New Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under a New Moon   Under a New Moon EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 9:45 pm

Iskra raised a dark eyebrow, quite frankly surprised at the response to the question. The light, pale grey of his eyes stared hard at the woman, and he dissected her every word. It wasn't something he did consciously. He did it as a way of sizing up the other demon and determining where she "fit", as it were. Seeing the situation from another perspective... well, he wasn't there at the time. He'd only happened upon a snapshot of the scene that rapidly changed into something wholly different. He remembered the transformation as Jack had sprang from her lap. He remembered the aura of power that the pride demon had released upon the air as several thousand pounds.

But no, he didn't know the whole story. He was interested, however.

"A turn off?" He leaned harder against the railing, crossing one foot over the other as the intensely interested stare continued. "Does that mean that you found him attractive, but his personality wasn't to your liking? Rather, what did this man do to such a pretty little thing as yourself... for you to classify him as a jerk?"

[ EXP: 215 ]

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

Under a New Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under a New Moon   Under a New Moon EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 10:16 pm

This 'ugh' noise came from her the more she thought about Jack. As it stands now the very thought of it just agitated her. "oh my god yesss, ugh major turn off. Just killed the buzz and everything." she grumbled it out and clearly expressed it with the look of frustration upon her face, in her right hand she had a basket just hanging on her arm. she shifted her hands to being on her hips. "It was just some silly little meeting by some silly little lake and I did find him attractive and I wanted to play with him a bit further, but no he goes on to just show of his 'power' and it just ruined it! Completely! Ruined! IT! UGH" if this were an anime she'd had little black devil wings and fire steaming off of her right now just thinking about the guy, though she coughed and composed herself. "Sorry about that, he is just a pest of my past I believe, it feels like I knew him once upon a time, but i can't remember, theres a familiar air about him."
Exp ::202 | 1181
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
LittleMariko

Under a New Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under a New Moon   Under a New Moon EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 10:31 pm

"It's okay," the man answered quickly in answer to the other spirit's apology. He did find it peculiar that she would refer to Jack as a "pest", however. It was ridiculous in the way that someone referring to a six-hundred-foot-tall mosquito as a "pest" would be. Sure, it may or may not be classified as such, but pest implied smallness or weakness. She saw Jack as anything but small or weak, especially in that big dog form of his.

Perhaps the spoken-of demon's ears were itching at this point. Who could know?

"Well, it's only natural," Iskra began casually, shifting slightly as one of the sheep bleated out in distress at the two spiritual entities before it that persisted in their presence. "He's a pride demon after all. That's the sort of thing they do... try to subjugate others to boost their egos. The key is being strong enough to stand against them."

Of course, he was basing his advice off of a single man, but it made sense, since he'd never encountered any others of that kind. "Then they fall into line and view you as a strong ally... which I suppose boosts their egos in a way too, since it takes a powerful person to maintain powerful friends at an equal level. Say, what kind of demon are you? Perhaps an angel?" He winked. From the way that she spoke of "playing", he judged that being charming and nice was the best way to gain this person as an ally.

[ EXP: 279 ]

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

Under a New Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under a New Moon   Under a New Moon EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 10:44 pm

Her head tilted as her eyes narrowed. This one knew a bit too much for him to be just a simple human, her eyes sauntered over to the animals. She seen animals react like that around her before, and she took in particular to see the way which they moved. More in particular they did seem to move away from the man, but then again she herself was standing in the same direction. She could be thinking too much into it though. For now she'd let it go. "A pride demon eh?" she mumbled to herself after he mentioned that Jack was a demon of pride, seems like from that info alone he was a kind of demon that was manifested from the emotion of pride, least thats how Zaiaku perceived it as. "In some faiths I might be." she uttered in response when he asked if she was an angel. "Though the type of demon I am, honestly i'm not really sure, the only clue about that I have is my name. Zaiaku which translates into sin." she tapped her chin as she took shifted her weight to one side. "though to answer probably I guess the best answer would be, a demon born of all sin, a true Devil." not just one based upon emotion, but born of all sin. In certain religion's she could be known as Satan. "Though telling the humans that kinda gets them to fight against you, so don't tell them that." she winked at him as she giggled as well.
Exp ::284 | 1465
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
LittleMariko

Under a New Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under a New Moon   Under a New Moon EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 3:56 pm

"There are many interpretations of such a thing," the man continued on smoothly. "I'm not that well versed in the way of demons... well, other than what they tell me."

He hopped over the fence and, when he landed, picked up a nearby stick and walked back to the grassless area they stood at. "I was given my name at birth. By that I mean I was born very close to the dawn. There was a colorful piece of paper I remember. It had... strange symbols on it."

As Iskra talked, he began drawing the stick down, up, and around to replicate those he'd seen on the poster at birth. He couldn't read them. Nobody could, but the shape of them were inscribed upon his mind and heart... a call to another world.

Do you want to see

All the neon in the world

All the lasers and the fog

All the boys and the girls

Do you want to see all the neon that still around?

It's in the lights, in the fights, every single ray

Shines through everything, shines through you and me

The stick's motions came to an end and the black-haired one tilted his head at them. Every time he saw them, he felt like they said something important, but he could never know. "Maybe one day I'll find someone who can tell me what these marks mean. Surely there must be someone."

[ EXP: 256 || +1 TEXP (2nd post) ]

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

Under a New Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under a New Moon   Under a New Moon EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 12:04 am

Seeing him come closer she watched him rather cautiously now as he continued to speak. bringing up an interesting little piece of information about these strange symbols. she had seen a lot of them, but like everyone else, she knew not what they were. The inscriptions that he began to make caught Zaiaku's attention as she moved a bit closer in order to get a better view as she watched. Seeing the symbols come together she just stared at it a bit confused by it not really knowing what it meant. Her eyes shifted over to Iskra and saw his expression and she just glanced back at the symbols trying to see if she could make heads or tails out of it.

Zaiaku nodded. "there must be someone. I'm sure there are specialist who can tell you what it means. What's the most advanced village or town these humans have?" she herself didn't know what the symbols meant even though she was a demon, with this whole dawn situation she was in just about the same boat as everyone else.
Exp ::200 | 1665
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
LittleMariko

Under a New Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under a New Moon   Under a New Moon EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 7:47 am

"Most advanced village?" He murmured airily. "Hmmm..."

After a bit of thinking, he still wasn't sure. Out of all of the villages he had seen, most of them still had the advancement of an anthill. That is, their societies were relatively advanced in structure and organization while the people themselves lived in a primitive state. It was more than could be said for most of the non-kamikanjou spirits' habitations that he'd come across. It was a real shame. Most of the demons he'd come across seemed smarter than humans, or at least knew more. One would think that if they actually organized long enough to actually put their heads together they could make some major breakthrough.

But it wasn't to be, at least for awhile. He couldn't immediately think of any demons interested in bringing together the fiends of the pit for any purpose, and the powerful entities who ruled over strips and segments of hell were themselves only interested in enriching their own lifestyle, not any kind of research.

"I'm not sure, honestly. There's only one place I haven't been. They call it Medius. Sounded like an ominous place, so I've never been there."

He pulled the stick along the ground and made a small pictograph of a monster, and beneath the monster he drew people bowed in worship and bearing sacrifices. "A powerful demon rules that city, they say... a city built right above hell." Above and behind the demon, he drew a swirling mass with cracks like tentacles. "There's a giant hole in the middle of the city. I imagine it's the shortest way to the infernal realms, a short jump and a long fall. I'm sure such a place would hold knowledgeable beings."

[ EXP: 334 || +1 TEXP (1st post) ]

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

Under a New Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under a New Moon   Under a New Moon EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 11:37 am

She waited as Iskra thought and her eyes kept scanning over the letters trying to make some sort of sense out of them, but she couldn't. It bugged her that she couldn't make heads or tail out of it. It was an interesting thing to look at and lately she hasn't really seen any interesting things. She crouched and stared really hard at the letters, well that is until he began to mention Medius. Zaiaku looked at the man and just stared, she herself remembered that place. She barely got out of there alive the last time she was there. "Those beings there a trecherous. I've been there once." she stated as she looked at the pictographs that Iskra drew.

That giant hole they call it the abyss, it's been years since i've been there. The place itself looked pretty advanced now that I think about it, but everything looked dead, like there was no life entering the buildings or something like that. Though it might have changed a bit by now." that was her escape from Barathrum and medius 19 years ago. She managed to escape with but an inch of her life. "They really don't like it when you don't wanna follow under their command or try to play with their minds." she gave a nervous laugh as she scratched her cheek.
Exp ::255 | 1920
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
LittleMariko

Under a New Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under a New Moon   Under a New Moon EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 12:55 pm

"Really, now?"

The man stopped his drawings and propped his stick up against the fencepost, leaning back against the wood and folding his arms. Somehow he didn't picture the hooded demon before him as capable of escaping very much danger at all, but she seemed apt at getting into it and offending the powerful. No doubt if she'd called some powerful person there a "pest", said powerful person would be offended.

"It seems you have poor luck with men in power." He shook his head and grinned. "Quite a dangerous thing to own. I, myself, have no authority, really..."

It was false humility. He had at least one underling, and one person that she sought to make her underling one day, though for now he was only an ally.

"So perhaps you could tell me some things of Medius? As I said, I haven't been there myself, but I hear many frightening tales from the various people. Namely, I trade in lust and blood, but my business has never taken me anywhere near a place where I didn't feel I could easily escape. I hear the dense walls are like a labyrinth to anyone not from there... a trap to get lost in."

[ EXP: 229 ]

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

Under a New Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under a New Moon   Under a New Moon EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 1:07 pm

It's not like she did it on purpose, it just ends up that way and lo and behold her luck of having to insult powerful people. Well she didn't care they weren't important people to her so she didn't see a reason to look their way a second time. No matter Zaiaku stood up and shrugged her shoulders. "Seem's like it..." she commented about her bad luck with men in power. Though he stating that he had no authority and she looked at him and looked at his attire. She stretched out her arms above her head a moment as he asked about Medius. Thinking about it her gaze lifted up as she tried to remember. "Yeah it's quite the confusing place. It's been so long. They have towering buildings in there put together side by side as if it were some giant village. Though I personally don't fear that place, its just these silly humans who don't have the power to handle such a place that find it frightening. I've seen some humans living in that area surprising enough but they steer clear from the center where the abyss is at. Thats where the demon's thrive there under that spirits rule."
Exp ::225 | 2145
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
LittleMariko

Under a New Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under a New Moon   Under a New Moon EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 4:27 pm

Perhaps if the man had actually been a silly human, he might have been offended, but as things were he simply took her words to mean that the land of Medius was something not unlike Barathrum Regnum, that is, a place where the strong flourished under adversity and choked out the weak like an oak tree causes the grass at its roots to shrivel and die.

The demon had no interest in Darwinism, however, except the way he instinctively despised everything weak and admired and emulated those things that were strong.

Something seemed "wrong" about such a central segment Terra being reigned by a demon, however. Somehow he thought of them as confined to the bowels of perdition. Then again, her clan ultimately came from the southern forests, but those were mostly wild spirits like herself as opposed to the kind of souls one might see in Barathrum Regnum. In those pits you saw humanoid demons who existed as the nemesis and vice of mankind: lust demons, personifications of pride, and creatures born under the banner of every sin imaginable.

He was a mere hyena.

"It sounds like an amazing place. I have no business there, however, only curiosity, and now that I hear about it, I am glad it's far away from my... emporium... a good four or five hour walk. I wouldn't want them coming upon my livestock and stealing, after all."

[ EXP: 273 ]

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

Under a New Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under a New Moon   Under a New Moon EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 11:48 pm

An emporium? Zaiaku arched a brow, that word particularly catching her interest. "an emporium?" she mumbled to herself. This whole meeting seemed a bit odd to her, but then again she wasn't one that was use to randomly having a talk with someone who quickly caught onto her being a spirit merely by the way she spoke. It was just strange to her, but she did have to say that she found the conversation quite interesting. Zaiaku looked back once again towards the words that Iskra written upon the ground. "You got to be careful though, those spirits don't need to walk when they can simply just fly, but that word emporium, it sounds fancy. Are you some sort of high class person? What sort of emporium is it?" then again the post Dawn Zaiaku never heard the word emporium before, so she didn't know what it was. It just sounded a bit to fancy for the regular humans she has met so far.
Exp ::186 | 2331
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
LittleMariko

Under a New Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under a New Moon   Under a New Moon EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 1:11 am

"An emporium..." the male demon repeated. "Is a place where all manner of wares are sold"
It was a pleasantly fancy human word, and now she was glad she'd picked it up in her time hanging out in villages. "It is my intention to sell all manner of women and some men of all shapes, breeds, and fancies, with or without their consent. I need the wealth to raise an army, you know."
His secondary purpose, to produce a large number of offspring, wasn't mentioned at the moment, possibly because he wanted to first convey that he was, in fact, starting an emporium that sold bodies. "I've already secured a very big building to conduct trade out of."
He always felt smarter as a human, especially one with such awesome armor.

[ EXP: 154 || +1 TEXP (2nd thread) ]

Last edited by LittleMariko on Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo!)
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

Under a New Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under a New Moon   Under a New Moon EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 9:47 am

Zaiaku merely blinked listening to this person. Her eyes merely shifting away slowly as she looked back over to the pen and stared at the animals within as they still kept near the back of the pen farthest away from them. She noted their eyes staring right at them and they just stayed there waiting as if they were wondering when these two were going to leave. "So that's what it's called..." she stated after what the 'human' male said. At least it gave her an idea to what the emporium meant, but this wasn't the strange part, aside from Zaiaku taking the idea of selling bodies and thinking nothing of it, of course she herself was a demon so she really had no reason to care in the first place. "It sound's similar to what's in my mind." A smirk formed. "I believe the humans call what I have in mind a Red light district." Zaiaku looked back as Iskra. Though the term money isn't something you here about given that this world doesn't run on any form of cash, mainly because no one knows how its used, but they use a bartering system to get what they want or need. "Though I do find it quite interesting, selling bodies kinda makes me body tingle in ways I didn't know it could from such a single thought."
Exp ::258 | 2589
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
LittleMariko

Under a New Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under a New Moon   Under a New Moon EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 9:33 pm

"Oh?" the man continued on, somewhat disinterestedly because of a single fact: human woman were relatively easy to subdue, much like kamikonjou females. Demon women were a different thing altogether. He wouldn't want to go press-ganging her into service like he would the average Terra-bound person with no plans for her life other than marriage, children, and domesticity. Onikonjou, of course, didn't have the same inhibitions as those same human women, however, so he wouldn't want to make his next implication discourage a certain type of "partnership". "Well, if you're tingling, maybe that's your heart telling you that you want in on such a thing? The building's pretty comfortable. I need to trade for some nice beds. So far I've just got mine."

He wasn't entirely sure what a red-light district was, though he was acquainted with all manner of stores and was familiar with the term "brothel". Of course, from the context, it was hard not to guess that it was some sort of synonym for the term, or perhaps a district of such buildings. He still had much to learn as far as human habits went, like how to count higher than a couple dozen.

[ EXP: 235 ]

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

Under a New Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under a New Moon   Under a New Moon EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 2:09 am

Well this demon might just be right about it being something her heart might be telling her she should do. "Probably." she shifted her eyes away towards the sheep again, the animals were just bugging her now as she looked back towards this man. "Oh yes thats right these human's trade for things. I simply just control their wills." she opened her basket a moment and fumbled around inside and she pulled out a nail filer and closed the basket and she began to file her nails. "It shouldn't be too hard to acquire more beds for you." she stated calmly, there were a lot of unsuspecting humans and not many of them were strong enough to ward away from her spells. "I would like to help you out." her eyes looked to Iskra with a demonic smile. "selling flesh sounds like such a dark trade where did you get such an idea? Seem's too sinful to just come from a human mind." her eyes stared at Iskra rather carefully as if accusing Iskra of something.
Exp ::209 | 2798
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
LittleMariko

Under a New Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under a New Moon   Under a New Moon EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 2:58 pm

Iskra smiled toothily, less as a threat and more of a simple, malign happiness that came to all of demonic blood when wickedness, however great or small, was afoot. It was almost a mirror of the red-hooded one's, in fact... a reciprocal gesture.

"Perhaps it is too evil for a human mind," he continued smoothly above the increasingly panicked bleating of the creatures behind him. "I got the idea when I was in the depths of the place they call Barathrum Regnum, collecting twenty-seven virgins for a dark and powerful dragon in The Deep. He taught me many things. Sometimes I feel like I'm still learning..."

For a moment, he seemed to drift off, staring up at the dark sky above before his attention came back down to the matters of the here and the now.

"This lesser spirit will be honored to have your help."

[ EXP: 172 ]

[UPDATE CHECKPOINT]
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

Under a New Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under a New Moon   Under a New Moon EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 11:14 am

Well at least it was confirmed that this person was a demon though what kind of demon to be exact was unknown. Acquiring virgin's for a powerful dragon in the deep huh? Zaiaku merely glanced off at the sheeps listening to this person she stated that she was going to help. "Don't think of yourself as low." she wasn't to fond of self put downs. It annoyed her really, even though it wasn't much to it and probably wasn't mean to put himself down, Zaiaku just didn't like that he said this lowly spirit as if he wasn't a superior of some kind. "You are much better than that, now then boss." she winked at him. "Where should we start?"
Exp ::139 | 2937
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
LittleMariko

Under a New Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under a New Moon   Under a New Moon EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 11:53 am

Iskra, or Iskren, since she was apparently a he for the moment, grinned, happy to have another member in her far-flung clan.

"Well, the first order of things," he said, "Is that you should tell me a little bit more about yourself. Are you accustomed to fighting, for one?" Provided Zaiaku followed, he would begin walking a little bit further away from the village as he talked. If he manifested any magic, he didn't really care for the idea of some villagers coming out, seeing the spectacle, and coming out as an angry mob determined to burn the demons or witches or whatever it was the ignorant people sometimes called them nowadays.

"It's not really a big deal if you don't know how. These things are instinctive. Even cubs have to be taught how to kill..."

It was a reference to his more bestial origins, of course, though he still wasn't completely sure if his friend had seen him in his more comfortable form. Indeed, if they began sparring as he hoped to do to test her strength, he would revert to that state.

[ EXP: 215 || +1 TEXP (1st post) ]

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

Under a New Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under a New Moon   Under a New Moon EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:21 pm

Seem's like it's a common thing for people to tell each other a bit about themselves when entering a partnership. Seem's like a fair trade really since there going to be helping out for a while. So one should really know a bit about who their going to work with. Though asking her about her if she was accustomed to fighting, seemed like a common thing every time she made a deal with people. Such violent people she kept meeting. Oh well guess she just attracted violence wherever she went it seems. Zaiaku would follow Iskren. It is true even the young were taught to kill, though her own style of fighting was a bit different. "Myself fighting? Can't say I ever had to get my hands dirty, my tricks don't per say harm people." It was a bit ironic coming from a demon. "Though to answer the question properly, I'm not accustomed to fighting. I know how, just not accustomed to it." It was quite true though, her style of fighting didn't really let her get all down and dirty as she merely warped the minds of people and made them do her own bidding.
Exp ::219 | 3156
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
LittleMariko

Under a New Moon Empty
PostSubject: OOC: Storyline battle, so you can use your most recent techs or techs that you technically don't have yet. It just won't count as a win or a loss or a death.   Under a New Moon EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 1:17 pm

So she was a deceiver, not a fighter... at least that's what Iskren decided from the description of his manner of fighting. "Well, tricks can be powerful as well. Power can be more than just strength." That much the hyena demon had decided when she observed the organization of humanity and how, though they were individually rather helpless, their power came from their groups and their ability to adapt and fight as a unit.

"By this I mean, that I'd like to see some of your tricks."

As the man talked, he lowered himself down to all fours and with an almost grotesque rapidness his flesh began to churn. His spine lengthened with a resounding crack until it was several feet in length. If he had stood at this instant, he might have been about nine feet tall, but the changes lent him an instantaneous instability as his ribcage flushed out and pointed backwards, holding his organs at an angle more suited for quadrupedal motion. The shoulderblades mirrored this, falling from the back to the sides. The neck also changed angle as the head morphed, no longer bearing a humanoid visage, but that of a beast. The hair flushed out, covering many of the changes as it became short, white fur with round, black spots. The fingers and toes shortened and curled into paws as the nails became longer and narrower, pointed, yet blunt at the ends, for hyenas fought solely with their teeth.

At the end of it all, what stood on its four legs, about four feet from the ground at the shoulder and with an overall large presence to it, was a white hyena.

"Does the idea of a little spar make you uncomfortable?" she asked, her jaws unmoving as the sound seemed to generate from her head, but not her throat.

[ EXP: 351 ]

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

Under a New Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under a New Moon   Under a New Moon EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 1:55 pm

It was true tricks can be just as powerful, but it also depended upon how strong her opponent was which would gauge how effective her abilities would be upon them. Zaiaku watched this male demon as she herself would cross her arms and soon came to a halt as she watched him lower down onto all fours and start to transform. Well it confirmed it that was the big figure she had thought she saw earlier. She just stood there witnessing the transformation. By the sound of it, it didn't seem to sound all too pleasant. "sound's painful." she said to herself as she would watch until the transformation was complete and she was now staring down at white hyena. Well this was different, she herself never really fought an animal like this before, one that could actually think as good as a humanoid could. When the transformation was complete she was asked a question to which she only shrugged. "Matter's not to me." she state as she would walk to the left a little as she would kneel down and place her basket upon the floor and then from the basket she pulled out a solid black chain, which she would wrap it once around her hand. "I'm not too fond of fighting, but if you want to witness some of my power, then let's play." she stated as she walked back to where she once was and stared down her opponent. Maybe she could attempt those other abilities which she feels like there just crawling out to be used.
Exp ::294 | 3450
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
LittleMariko

Under a New Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under a New Moon   Under a New Moon EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 2:14 pm

The beast paced experimentally back and forth, her head tilted to the side in curiosity as she saw the chains withdrawn. "Interesting weapon," she said with a bit of wonder in her voice. Wonder, for they seemed to use the same weapon outside of the fact that hers had blades on the end.

She wouldn't use the chain-blades this fight, however. The magical powers that the beast possessed within herself were enough.

Yes, it was true that she'd make much the same mistake as her pride demon friend did. That is, she wasn't planning to go all-out against Zaiaku, but simply because she didn't want to expend too much energy. Danger could pop up at any moment, and if it did, she wanted to be able to adequately defend both her own person and the person of her new friend.

So for her opening spell, she chose something somewhat gradual. Namely, she murmured out a few grumbled chuckles with the comment, "Transforming doesn't hurt much, actually. It's a dead feeling."

Like a charmed snake, tendrils of magical energy began to circle the hyena, writhing like ghosts imbued with the pain of every prey animal she'd ever feasted upon. The prey of an animal assaulted by a clan of hyenas was greater than the pain from a lion kill or even a pack of wolves, for the hyena was distinct among carnivores for its tendency to kill its victims by swallowing great hunks of flesh off of the still-living creature. The horde never really struck a decisive, killing blow.

This pain was contained in the spirit symbols as they funneled themselves forward in a focused cloud speeding straight for the other demon.

[ EXP: 327 ]

Actions:
> Used Malady [Mastered]: Dark - STE (3) [Poison] (Abnormal Spell Movement)
> Sta: -23
> HP: 100

Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran

Rep! : 5

Under a New Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under a New Moon   Under a New Moon EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 2:14 pm

The member 'LittleMariko' has done the following action : Dices roll

'[ Mastered ]' :
Under a New Moon GAMMA
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

Under a New Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under a New Moon   Under a New Moon EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 3:02 pm

Zaiaku would only smile as she would head what her opponent stated about transformation not being painful. "Oh really?" She already got an idea about how oni's worked and how kami's worked as well, since well she was one and she even fought one. It was something she figured it was a common trait to not permit an opening to occur. Though it seemed like she caught onto the same frequency to what her opponent was doing as she saw the tendrils of magical energy swirling around the hyena. Was her spell being chanted in her response? Zaiaku did the same, so she didn't really push that out of her thoughts. Though she knew that she currently didn't have any attacking magic, but her opponent didn't know that.

Well the knowledge of her attacking spells hadn't surfaced yet. Though Zaiaku took flight jumping up and spinning horizontally just barely dodging the abnormally fast spell, it catching her right arm, She landed on her feet and cringed a moment as she grabbed her right arm and she felt it twitch. Zaiaku's eyes rolled back a moment merely feeling the pain as her right arm twitched. It did hurt, she couldn't deny that. Though Zaiaku wasn't going to allow herself to succumb to the pain. From there Zaiaku's own energy, her previous comments having been her spell chant, began to surge, nothing but pure dark devil energy emitting off of her, though to the naked eye her technique couldn't been seen, but it could be felt if her opponent has a sensing ability. This was one of the advantages of psionic powers being that it couldn't physically be seen.

Zaiaku still held her arm as she performed her spell to induce Iskra under her control. "bash yourself into a tree." Whether this worked or not she didn't know, but she's already experienced her spell being broken and simply not working. She wasn't sure just how strong this would be, this spell still hadn't been used at it's true power.

---
Spell used : "Oh my, what big... you have..." [Stage 2, effect: BND: Medium, MLT: 3 targets]
HP: 100 [Since I barely dodged, my right arm is affected by the poison, -10 hp per turn, 2 turns]
Sta: 80
Exp ::390 | 3840
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran

Under a New Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under a New Moon   Under a New Moon EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 3:02 pm

The member 'Kaguyalover' has done the following action : Dices roll

'[ Novice ]' :
Under a New Moon Alpha
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
LittleMariko

Under a New Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under a New Moon   Under a New Moon EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 3:17 pm

Iskra had no sensing abilities outside of her unusually sensitive ability to detect and discern between scents, and she had no prior experience with psionics or the power of suggestion.

Thus, she could only conclude that the request was an insult arising from the pain that the other demon no doubt felt.

She also lacked a witty retort to such a statement, so she satisfied herself with another chuckle. "The grass I piss on has better insults, but nice try."

It seemed like a good enough opportunity to practice her less deadly spells. She had no way of knowing that Zaiaku couldn't fight back much, but she'd witnessed the demon retreating from a fight with Jack, and she knew she could beat Jack. Generally, not holding ones ground made the other party appear weak to her, and this gave her confidence as she moved forwards a bit.

"I usually only do this to males, but I want to see what its effect on a woman would be? Are you ready?"

Without really waiting for an answer, the woman growled out a few syllables. Confusion filled the air as a similar ability to her last one went forth. An influence gathered at her mouth, curling like smoke from a dragon's mouth as she uttered the vile words upon the air. The magical gas focused itself at length and funneled towards the woman.

If it worked, she would simply cease to be a woman, instead changing into a man of some description. It wasn't a skill Iskra was practiced at, but she thought now would be the best time to try it.

[ EXP: 305 || +1 TEXP (5th post) ]

> Actions: Used Dysphoria
:: > Support - BND (3), SHP (2)
:: > Changes the gender of target
> Sta: -53

Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran

Under a New Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under a New Moon   Under a New Moon EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 3:17 pm

'[ Novice ]' :
Under a New Moon Alpha
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

Under a New Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under a New Moon   Under a New Moon EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 3:38 pm

It seem's like the pain had bothered her too much for her to properly pull off the spell. She felt a surge of pain through her arm again as she would cringe. Iskra didn't seem to have taken noticed of her spell, so was it safe to assume Iskra couldn't sense? Zaiaku wasn't sure what the reason was, but this would be a good time to try and give it a better effect. Zaiaku would just give a smile and retort back. "Well I guess I'll have to just get better at it." Her devil energy surging her tongue again as she would try her spell once more as Iskra would perform her own spell. Zaiaku would jump off to the side to dodge the funneled smoke that shot her way and getting behind a tree. "Lets try this again. bash the tree." Her spell shot off to invade Iskra's mind to put her under control.

---
Spell used : "Oh my, what big... you have..." [Stage 2, effect: BND: Medium, MLT: 3 targets]
HP: 90 [Since I barely dodged, my right arm is affected by the poison, -10 hp per turn, 2 turns]
Sta: 60
Exp ::208 | 4048
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran

Under a New Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under a New Moon   Under a New Moon EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 3:38 pm

'[ Novice ]' :
Under a New Moon BETA
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
LittleMariko

Under a New Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under a New Moon   Under a New Moon EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 3:46 pm

Iskra shook her head for a moment at the insistence of her new underling on using the same insult... that is, until actually bashing her head up against one of the nearby trees seemed like a viable option for a fleeting moment...

Wait. She shook her head again, snorting in consternation. That was ridiculous! What trickery was this?

Her will broke the influence of the skill when she realized what it was trying to get her to do, and the hardest part of it all was disallowing herself from growing angry at the prospect of this person trying to make her look ridiculous. It really was fair for Zaiaku to try, and if she could almost convince the hyena demon to go bashing her head up against an object, then she might be able to convince her enemies to sample the bark of the trees with their foreheads as well.

"Ah, now I see what you're doing," she growled, a grin on her face. "But it's not going to work."

Once again, she chanted and the words seemed to spill over the side of her jaws as she prepared the gender-swapping spell once more.

> Actions:
:: > Used Power of Will (Perfected) to break bind
:: > Used Dysphoria again
> STA: -90

Last edited by LittleMariko on Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot Stamina)
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran

Under a New Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under a New Moon   Under a New Moon EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 3:46 pm

#1 '[ Perfected ]' :
Under a New Moon ZETA

--------------------------------

#2 '[ Novice ]' :
Under a New Moon Alpha
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

Under a New Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under a New Moon   Under a New Moon EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 3:54 pm

Her spell finally caught on, but Iskra finally caught onto it as well. Zaiaku could only giggle as the response from Iskra, She herself moved behind another tree. "It explains why I'm not accustomed to fighting." she said with a playful tone in her voice. Though she figured now that Iskra knew what Zaiaku was trying to do then her spell wouldn't be that effective, especially since it didn't seem to work. "I guess this spell isn't fully manifested." she said to herself. Now again Iskra seemed to be attempting to use the same spell. Though Zaiaku hid behind the tree and used it as cover. "Open your mind to me." she stated loud enough for Iskra to hear, though this spell was different it wasn't mean to harm or anything. It'd just allow Zaiaku to read her mind, to see her thoughts. Figured this behind a good moment to shed some light, that is if her spell succeeded.

---
Spell used : Do not stray..." BND (Stg1, Magical), COM (Stg2), Range = 5 yd
HP: 90 [Since I barely dodged, my right arm is affected by the poison, -10 hp per turn, 2 turns]
Exp ::224 | 4272
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran

Under a New Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under a New Moon   Under a New Moon EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 3:54 pm

'[ Novice ]' :
Under a New Moon BETA
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
LittleMariko

Under a New Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under a New Moon   Under a New Moon EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 10:17 am

Iskra's thoughts wrote:
I wonder if this is why Jack was upset at her that time I found them in the clearing with his head in her lap Maybe he succumbed temporarily to some spell like this that told him to do that I wonder if I could learn this type of thing Maybe I could learn it from eating her Well I can't really eat her because she's in my clan now I'll have to just find one like her and I'll definitely have to teach her to fight better Those tricks are pretty interesting but I'm not going to be that impressed yet She needs to learn to defend herself from demons of my caliber Let me try this spell again Why isn't it working? It worked perfectly well when I raped Yuki Raping Yuki was fun I should do it again sometime Then again that would make him pretty upset I imagine imagery from Yuki's rape Then again I guess that was wrong to do but he never swore allegiance to me so that means anything's liable to happen to him That was my territory he was infringing upon anyways

This time, Iskra had no way to know that the woman before her was infringing upon her mind again with her magical influence, though if she'd been aware her will might have broken the effects.

"That one's a bit better, more ominous, maybe, but you could try to make it sound a bit scarier."

The hyena chuckled again and prepared the spell, but first she decided to lay down. After all, she didn't need to be standing up to cast the spells, and trying repeatedly tired her out, even if none of the magic seemed to be working correctly. Had the poison worn off yet? She tilted her head to the side and looked at the hooded demon, trying to detect signs of pain. It seemed as if her influence had worn off.

An icy blue mist enveloped her form as she chanted, and a few more seconds passed before she could try the gender-swapping spell again.

Iskra's thoughts wrote:
I hope it works this time

[ EXP: 402 || +1 TEXP (2nd thread) ]

Actions
> Used Chill [Mastered] Support - HP+(3) STA; Ice - MDE (3) (11 drain) (+10 Sta if mode successful)
> Used Dysphoria [Novice] Support - BND (3) Mag, SHP (2) (23 drain)
> STA: -100
> HP: 86
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran

Under a New Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under a New Moon   Under a New Moon EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 10:17 am

#1 '[ Mastered ]' :
Under a New Moon EPSILON

--------------------------------

#2 '[ Novice ]' :
Under a New Moon BETA
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

Under a New Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under a New Moon   Under a New Moon EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 10:30 pm

She read the mind of the 'male' the immediate thoughts since her technique wasn't fully developed so she couldn't search for specific piece of information. Though it was interesting thing she did read though. Seem's like Iskra has raped someone. Yuki was the name, and Zaiaku even got an image of what the being looked like. The thought itself was quite funny to her and Zaiaku had giggled at reading the thought. Her arm twitched again as she clenched at the arm and crouched feeling the pain. At this point the smoke enveloped around the tree she was hiding and her gender had switched.

Her hair shortened, her figure stopped being so curvy and turned a bit more masculine. Her breasts turned to pecs her arms grew in size, she gained a bit of height as well. turning from a well taken care of athletic woman into a well toned, well built athletic male body. Even her voice deepened as well. "Grrr..." she stood up and took notice of the changes as it caught her off guard really. She hadn't expected her gender to be changed like this.

---
Spell used : Do not stray..." BND (Stg1, Magical), COM (Stg2), Range = 5 yd [No tech used this post]
HP: 80 [Since I barely dodged, my right arm is affected by the poison, -10 hp per turn, 1 turns]
Exp ::250 | 4522

Last edited by Kaguyalover on Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adjusted the lost HP)
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
LittleMariko

Under a New Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under a New Moon   Under a New Moon EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 10:47 pm

Iskra tilted her head to the side and squinted. Somehow a man in that outfit looked absolutely ridiculous. It was like seeing a rottweiler in a pink tutu. Then again, she wasn't sure what exactly she expected on actually connecting with the spell.

Yet, her curiosity was satisfied and she had tired herself out with the efforts while sustaining absolutely no damage. She'd seen all she needed to see.

"Very good," the hyena began. "I'm satisfied, though I would recommend you learn at least one pain-inducing move if we part ways and meet again... or at least make that odd suggestion trick stronger." As she shifted back to human form, she laughed, a smile breaking out across her face. "But it's really no big deal. You've got a lot of potential."

She walked forward and jabbed her hand out for a shake. Long ago, she'd learned that sniffing genitals wasn't really an... acceptable way to greet non-hyenas or exchange identity information, but then again, she knew that before she really left her clan. Different species had different ways of greeting one another, and humans were unique in having hands in much the same way that her kind were unique in having a strong sense of smell. "When you're back to normal, we can begin. I want to show you the building."

[ EXP: 262 ]

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

Under a New Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under a New Moon   Under a New Moon EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 11:04 pm

She didn't like this appearance, Zaiaku felt really uncomfortable about this. she preferred her smaller more slender look than this built body. Coming out from behind the tree Zaiaku crossed his arms with an upset look on his face. "This is really not pleasant." she stated commenting about her gender being switched. Though it also seemed like their fighting was also finished. Iskra saw what he wanted to see.

Well she did have a pain inducing one, but it was a pretty big spell that she didn't know if she was able to even dish it out. It was still in the works, but it's always fun to just surprise people with new things instead of throwing everything out on the table. Zaiaku just nodded her head to what was suggested though, even though she was working on one already, it was still a great suggestion. "You have yourself quite the odd spell." she'd state before Iskra said its no big deal. At least she was complimented on what she was able to do. Gave Zaiaku a good feeling on the inside.

Though Zaiaku looked at the hand a bit unsure what was it for. Usually when she shook hands she made deal with people and burned a tattoo marking on them and herself so they wouldn't forget. On her left arm she had tattoo markings of chains on it. This was from her deal with Lethe. Though he held out his hand to grab Iskra's and shake it. "How long do the effects last?" he stated in his now masculine voice.
Exp ::295 | 4817
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
LittleMariko

Under a New Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under a New Moon   Under a New Moon EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 6:30 am

The woman shook her new friend's hand eagerly, still grinning and pleased with her ability to use another species's form of greeting. The gesture still seemed peculiar to her, however. Her eyes fell to the tattoo on the other person's wrist. "It's actually a pretty complex spell," she began casually, thinking over the effects that she'd experimented with over time. "I can only force you to remain in the form a short while. When my influence breaks, you simply will yourself back to your old form and it happens."

There was something about that chain design that tugged at the back of her mind, and when she'd let go of the shake, the hyena demon put a hand against her chin. This was the form she'd used when first meeting this particular person down by the lake on the way to hell, so she'd met this one before, and yet she still felt like this person might be closer to her life than she originally suspected. Rather, it seemed as though she kept running into the same people repeatedly. "Do you mind me asking you about that mark on your wrist?"

Markings were usually significant, after all. "I have a friend with marks, and they convey a particular power."

[ EXP: 241 || +1 TEXP (2nd post) ]

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

Under a New Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under a New Moon   Under a New Moon EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 10:23 am

It just hit her, she just remembered this person. The last one that had appeared by the lake. Zaiaku had left there rather quickly so she didn't quite get a good look at this person's appearance for too long. Zaiaku did find it rather interesting meeting up with this person a second time. Hearing the 'complexity' of the spell Zaiaku just nodded her head. "Very well." Zaiaku said in this 'masculine voice' of her, or rather his voice as he was still male for a bit while longer. Then she was asked about the chain marks upon her wrist. Lifting her hand up s/he looked at it. "This? Well it's usually how I make deals with species. Dependant upon the deal, would vary with it's color, but it also serves as a reminder to those with marks on it that they are in a deal with me and so long as the mark is there we'd know that the other is still alive to fufill the deal. Should The chain markings break and then disappear then the person has died before fufilling their deal, should it merely disappear then the deal is complete. Simple as that really." she stated. There were a few other states of it, but she still had to complete the spell properly. All she could do now is the Black neutral deals.
Exp ::248 | 5065
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
LittleMariko

Under a New Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under a New Moon   Under a New Moon EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 10:11 pm

"Odd..." Iskra said aloud hesitantly, though she wasn't exactly sure why something about the chain seemed to resonate with her. "I don't think I see many tattoos. It's something my kind don't do often since we have, well, you know..." the demon pointed to her characteristically marked hair. "I have a friend with magic tattoos all over his body... a barbarian from the village of the moon. In fact..."

Her hand went to her chin again. She hadn't spoken to Lethe in awhile. No doubt her servant had gotten much accomplished with his time... more than Iskra probably had. It was important that she stay in close touch with him and ensure that he didn't have any sort of tribute to give her. Every little bit helped towards her goal.

"I actually need to go see him. I plan to stop by the building that I'm making into the brothel first, however. Do you wish to see it?"

Rarely did the hyena offer to show people her home, as it was precious to her and she didn't want to risk an attack. Zaiaku's promise to help bred trust, however.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Under a New Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under a New Moon   Under a New Moon Empty

Back to top Go down

Under a New Moon
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next