Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Blessings of Mare Maris II

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Rep! : 17

The Blessings of Mare Maris II Empty
PostSubject: The Blessings of Mare Maris II   The Blessings of Mare Maris II EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 1:29 am

The Blessings of Mare Maris II NoahPost_Balmung
Noah
Health: 100%
Stamina: 90%
Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: V [+4.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: III [+2.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: III [+2.0]
Actions: Performed Tela[WRP6]
Active Skills/Traits: Form:Angel[Undrain] | Form:Archangel[Booster I+Refreshing]
Theme: To be King

Things have took an interesting turn for this unique individual. The day started a peaceful one, which lead to an odd encounter with an Mercenary named Yuki. They hung out and enjoyed food, all until Balmung decided to get caught up in mess that had nothing to do with him. It is because of the strong sense of Judgement, that both Balmung and Yuki found themselves in the predicament that they were in. The village was counting on them, and they were up against a Behemoth that had displayed his deadly force of power time and time again. The battle would continue, beginning with Balmung assisting Yuki, which pulls the beast's attention towards him, and now Yuki tried the same as well. Balmung was within his Archangel form, the peak of his fighting capabilities though it showed no kind of change in his physical appearance at all. This was not a battle that he could take lightly due to all the things that are on stake here. Even though Yuki attempted to grab the beast attention, the beast still continued towards Balmung. The Celestial being took in a deep breath and warped instantly without even chanting or saying a single word. He would appear some distant behind Yuki as he brought his hands up again." Don't hold back. We have to bring this thing down fast. If we prolong the battle, there may not be a village left to save ".

Words :: 268 Exp
Gains ::1 TEXP [Earn at 250 EXP in a day.]
The Blessings of Mare Maris II Space

Last edited by Noah on Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Rep! : 10

PostSubject: Re: The Blessings of Mare Maris II   The Blessings of Mare Maris II EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 1:45 am

Though he tried to get the beast to focus on him, it seemed to keep its attention set on Balmung, an issue that made Yuki growl faintly as he watched the beast. When he could no longer see Balmung, Yuki briefly wondered what had happened to the male but as he hears his voice behind him, Yuki glances back to Balmung and gives a faint nod as he turns his attention back to the beast, " Alright... I guess it's time for me to stop playing around. " Yuki said with another growl as he looked at the behemoth of a man. With a flick of his left wrist, Yuki looses the chain coiled around his left forearm and allows links of chain fall from his sleeve as he begins to charge forwards towards the behemoth. As he draws closer Yuki kicks off and leaps into the air and shifts his weight so he would spin in the air and as he spins he comes down with the chain and trys to smash it into the behemoths face if the creature was looking up at him, if not his target was simply his head or shoulders. Coming down after the first attack, Yuki would loose a viscous strike with his colossal blade in an attempt to cleave the behemoth in two.

EXP: 226
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: The Blessings of Mare Maris II   The Blessings of Mare Maris II EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 9:44 am

The Blessings of Mare Maris II BossMain
Zelel
Health: 400%
Stamina: 348%
Attributes: STR: II [+1.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: II [+1.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: II [+1.0]
Affinity/Packages: *A*Spatial:1000 | Brawling:500 | Defensive:500 | Support:500
Level: 98/Hito
Actions: Performed Darkhole[WRP5|DMG4] @Yuki
Active Skills/Traits: Form:Relentless[Undrain] | Form:Juggernaut[AntiPain] | 8/15 Thugs

With it's advances towards Balmung, the beast would feel slight pain within the backside. This was from the attack of the individual named Yuki who appeared to be attempting to draw it's attention away from Balmung. It groaned slightly at the annoying feel he was getting rather than pain itself, though this would cause it to turn it's attention towards Yuki who was now attempting to engage it. It once again let out a groan, but said something which would give the idea of an attack to those who would hear it." Dark...Hole ". It muttered, opening it's mouth quickly and wide towards Yuki. Infront of his face, or more specifically infront of his mouth the space could be seen twirling around slowly, and eventually it began to pick up speed to the point where it created a suction, or some kind of Vacuum. This kind of attack would pull the body towards the mouth if within range, as well as the weapons that may have been directed in a different area. Things were starting to get quite serious now considering how wide the beast mouth could open or be forced opened. Things caught in this attack would be damaged, and then warped to a location that he had been to before, though most of the times it was to an area nearby as to not give them a chance to escape.

Words :: 201 Exp
Gains ::---
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: The Blessings of Mare Maris II   The Blessings of Mare Maris II EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 11:50 am

Noah
Stamina: 80%
Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: V [+4.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: III [+2.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: III [+2.0]
Actions: Performed Tractus Pravitatis[DMG6/KO] @Zelel
Active Skills/Traits: Form:Angel[Undrain] | Form:Archangel[Booster I+Refreshing]

It was obvious that Yuki was going for a frontal assault, which was extremely risky due to the size and power power of this behemoth. Nonetheless holding back wasn't an option here, and so Balmung would begin chanting before he took notice of Zelel opening his mouth towards Yuki. This was a possible opening to get an attack in from a distance, something he would definitely act upon." May the Cursed Pulse that flow deliver it's final Blow ". And with that chant, he would sling his arm in the direction of Yuki, not exactly behind Yuki. The wave would be sent slightly to the side of him where it was still aligned with Zelel's face, which wasn't anything physical so the nature of it should have clashed and overpowered the vacuum created that was attempting to suck Yuki in. The beast may have had Balmung pinned down in terms of Physical capabilities but Balmung was the one who was supreme in terms of Magic. When the powerful wave of spatial magic came in contact with the Vacuum before Yuki, it would clash and overpower Zelel's Dark hole, and afterwards would be a little strength left over from the wave to do a little damage to Zelel in the face, but not enough to create any significant reaction from him. This was also utilized to create an opening for Yuki to continue through with his attack. Whether the attack would even be enough to cut through Zelel was a different story on it's own. The physical features of this being gave the idea that even with powerful sword strikes, the skin, the flesh itself was quite dense.

Words :: 308 Exp
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: The Blessings of Mare Maris II   The Blessings of Mare Maris II EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 8:56 pm

He had managed to hit the beast with his chain, though as he comes in with the second attack he watches as the beast begins to loose a counter attack, something that didn't seem good though Yuki wasn't sure how to react since the attack begin to pull him in. Being drawn in to the creatures mouth, Yuki came to the conclusion that he should try and fly free from the pull but before he could follow through with the thought of flying free, Balmung seemed to do something to interrupter the beasts attack. As the black hole the behemoth had made is defeated by a spell cast by Balmung, a grin takes form on Yuki's visage as he looks down at the creature, now finally able to follow through with his attack, though the final conclusion of his attack was unknown to the half-breed. Now able to follow through with his attack since the behemoth's attack had been interrupted by Balmung, Yuki is able to unleash his vicious strike upon the behemoth. As he looses his attack he puts the full extent of his strength behind the attack as he attempts to end the life of the behemoth in one fell swoop of his weapon.

EXP: 222 / 448
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: The Blessings of Mare Maris II   The Blessings of Mare Maris II EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 9:37 pm

Zelel
Health: 322%
Stamina: 276%
Attributes: STR: II [+1.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: II [+1.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: II [+1.0]
Actions: Recieved 37DMG from Yuki | Recieved 50DMG from Balmung | Performed I.Bliss[REG4|HP+3|MDE3] | Performed Shatter Grasp[STEParalyze|DMG4] @Yuki
Active Skills/Traits: Form:Relentless[Undrain] | Form:Juggernaut[AntiPain] | I.Bliss[+10HP/5 Posts] | 8/15 Thugs

The attacks unleashed by Balmung was something he didn't expect to be able to cancel his out. What would be worse about this situation for Zelel, was that once his attack was canceled out, a part of Balmung's attack just continued onwards to his face, hitting him directly with a force that was able to do enough damage to throw him back a little. The uplift of his body would push his chest in the path of the following attack unleashed by Yuki. When the blade came into his chest, He let out a groan that was a little louder than his normal groans." Graaaa....that...kinda hurts ". He muttered as the opening began sizziling like some kind of Chemical. It didn't damage the blade at all, but the wound delivered by Yuki's huge blade began to heal, though it did penetrate the flesh a decent amount despite how dense it was. A Normal person would have been easily cleaved through, but this wasn't one of them. The Stab caused him to move back further with the blade still in his chest. His hand would swing around quickly to grab onto the blade and hopefully part of the arm that wielded the blade." I don't like you ". He told Yuki as He tried to crush his weapon as well as Paralyze Yuki's Arm if not outright crush them. Zelel was starting to get serious now that he seen what they could do.

Words :: 259 Exp
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: The Blessings of Mare Maris II   The Blessings of Mare Maris II EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 9:49 pm

Noah
Actions: Performed Tractus Pravitatis[DMG6/KO] @Zelel

Balmung had truly believed that they had got him good, but they were wrong. How could something substain that kind of damage and only react with such a tone that felt like it didnt affect him at all. Balmung caught onto the reaction, still surprised how he was even up after his attack hit. Balmungs attack had been known to knock out opponents if it didnt outright kill him, but this Monster was up and worst of all it recieved a somewhat deep wound into the torso, and still continued to stand. Despite it's size, it looked Human, and a Human shouldn't have been able to withstand that kind of assault. He immediately noticed it's arm motion as if it was getting ready to swing around, which immediately put Balmung on alert to warn Yuki." YUKI!!! ". With that close range between Yuki and Zelel, there would have been no way Balmung could have erected a barrier to shield him, in which all he could do at the moment was hope that Yuki could immediately pull his blade out and get out of range, or ditch the blade to perform some sort of Manuaver.

Words :: 210 Exp
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: The Blessings of Mare Maris II   The Blessings of Mare Maris II EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 10:14 pm

As he cleaves into the behemoth's chest Yuki believes he has indeed defeated the creature, however his belief is quickly crushed as the beast's chest seems to begin to regenerate. " Bastard. " Yuki syas, growling at the behemoth as he brings his feet up and places them against the behemoth's chest and begins to push against it as he trys to withdraw his blade from the behemoth's chest. Reacting to the onset of a threat to there summoner, the shield of dark magic that hovers close to Yuki quickly teleports between Yuki and the behemoth's fist to block the attack though the strength of the shield would not be able to withstand the might of the behemoth but perhaps slow it down just long enough. The spike shaped fang Yuki had summoned also comes to its master's aid, flying in and shooting at the behemoth's face in an attempt to hit it in the eyes. As his summons come to his aid, Yuki pushes harder against the behemoth's chest, another loud growl escaping him as he pulls his blade free from the creatures chest, an action that causes him to push himself from the beast and fall to the ground.

EXP: 221 / 669
Very COmmon Items: 3
The Blessings of Mare Maris II 01YukiNewBottom
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: The Blessings of Mare Maris II   The Blessings of Mare Maris II EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 10:34 pm

Zelel
Health: 332%
Stamina: 266%
Actions: Activated Artifact | Performed PrismShot[DMG5|STE *Stun*] @Noah&Yuki
Active Skills/Traits: Form:Relentless[Undrain] | Form:Juggernaut[AntiPain] | I.Bliss[+10HP/4 Posts] | 8/15 Thugs

Zelel's attempt at damaging Yuki failed due to the shield that had been placed, which got him frustrated even more. Anger wasn't displayed on his face much but his breathing became harder. Along with the sealing of his wound, Lines began to cover his body in some kind of special manner. It was red lines, making swirls and all kinds of designs." Bye...bye ". He muttered, motioning back fast when the blasts was hitting him in the face. It was an annoyance, but not as much as the stab to the chest before, or even the blast of Spatial energy. He was analyzing some aspects of his opponents through the battle, and with that he would open his mouth. The chant, or the words bye bye was the activation for this skill, in which colorful lights would appear in his mouth like a rainbow portal, but then vanished as if it became one with the air. He would launch the blast really faster, faster than his previous attack which was due to an ability that Hito's obtained upon getting stronger. The blast was slightly faster, and stronger than his previous attacks. This was aimed at Balmung, who also had Yuki in his path too.

Words :: 224 Exp

Last edited by Noah on Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: The Blessings of Mare Maris II   The Blessings of Mare Maris II EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 11:15 pm

Noah
Actions: ---

Balmung eyes widened at the thought this beast could be hiding some of it's strength. The strength it displayed already was intimidating, not to mention that it displayed advance use of the spatial art, which immediately indicated that this thing was smarter than it was leading them to be with it's slow speech. There was miscalculations made on both ends, something he could not allow to happen any further. It was wonderful that Yuki had utilized his shield before to protect him against the attack. Balmung needed an effective manner of attacking since the beast was aware of the spatial arts and seemed to have a high resistance to physical pain. Right now all Balmung possessed was Spatial magic, so he needed to get more openings and use it to the best of his abilities. Losing this fight wasn't an option for Balmung, and he was sure that it wasn't an option for Yuki either. One of the villagers came into the battle field, which threw Balmung off his game. He noticed that Zelel had just did something, so he would rush immediately in the persons direction in attempts to save them. He motioned over them, not having enough time to cast.

Words :: 229 Exp
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: The Blessings of Mare Maris II   The Blessings of Mare Maris II EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 11:55 pm

Falling to the ground, Yuki let out a light grumble as he quickly begins to raise to his feet knowing the fight was probably not over though he hoped it was but given how this monster reacted to his attack before he wasn't going down with out more of a fight. As he climbs to his feet Yuki notices the behemoth as he launches into another attack seconds before the attack came rushing at him. " Shield! " Yuki yells out as he thrust his hand forward, calling upon dark magic to solidify in front of him and form a barrier of hexagonal plates to block the attack, " Strike! " Yuki adds, again calling upon more dark magic. With the second chant dark energy gathered behind Yuki, gathering around his shoulders before dark streams of dark energy shoot off from two orbs of dark energy behind each of his shoulders. Twelve streams from each shoulder launch from the orbs behind Yuki's shoulders, a total of twenty four launch into the air and turn after raising about twenty feet into the air before they come flying back down towards the earth flying straight for the behemoth. Even if the creature tried to move to evade the massive attack the twenty four streams would shift to follow after him for a short bit until they made contact, all twenty four would strike the target each one doing damage upon impact.

EXP: 262 / 931
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: The Blessings of Mare Maris II   The Blessings of Mare Maris II EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 9:05 pm

Zelel
Stamina: 256%
Actions: Performed Shadow walk[WRP5]
Active Skills/Traits: Form:Relentless[Undrain] | Form:Juggernaut[AntiPain] | I.Bliss[+10HP/4 Posts] | 8/15 Thugs

Zelel was taking in bits and bits of information as the fight continued, and the individual that seemed to be handling most of the physical stuff utilized shields on more than one occasion by saying shield. They didn't possess the strength to even hold up, but created a little tiny period to allow Yuki to evade his attacks. He saw how Yuki was doing this in recording it like a computer. He observed Balmung too, making the conclusion that Balmung was exactly as he appeared...fragile. The ranged fighter supporting the physical fighter with ranged attacks. The Shield produced by him were far stronger, which helped him come down to the idea that Yuki was mainly brawn and Balmung was mainly Magic. Up to this point he had been fighting physical with physical and magical with magical, so it occured that he would be able to take out Balmung with relative ease, and then he could waste away Yuki with stronger magic that his shields wouldn't be able to protect him with. By this time his wound would have fully healed as he noticed Yuki unleash an attack towards which consisted of a lot of lights shooting outwards and then curving in towards him as if they were honing in on him." Bye ". He would take a step back and warp, causing the lights to miss. He would reappear behind Balmung, not knowing that the beams would follow him.

Words :: 267 Exp
Gains ::1 TEXP [Post in 2 or more RPs]
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: The Blessings of Mare Maris II   The Blessings of Mare Maris II EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 9:23 pm

Noah
Health: 62%

Balmung would find himself caught in the blast launched by Zelel when he attempted to save the villager. The attack didn't create any explosive force so the villager was safe, but when Balmung was damaged, he felt weak a bit. His visioned blurred just only slightly due to being hit by the attack, but the effects would then kick in afterwards. He felt mentally exhausted as if he couldn't think well. He got up easily, struggling slightly to hold himself together. ( Why am I feeling so weak, maybe I recieved more damage than I thought ) He thought to himself as he began to chant." Blood through which is clense grant me my second wind! " He would then expect himself to begin recovering stamina, but the most odd thing occured... Balmung was still mentally exhausted and didnt feel anything." What in the hell... my spell ? ". Balmung was indeed stun from the prism shot that was launched by Zelel, though he was lucky that Yuki's shield was able to reduce the damage of it. Before he knew it, a huge shadow grew over him as if he was standing in the shade of what could be a building. His eyes widened a greatly knowing Zelel was behind him, and without his Magic, he wasn't able to instantly warp out of there like he would usually do in situations like this.

Words :: 253 Exp
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: The Blessings of Mare Maris II   The Blessings of Mare Maris II EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 11:55 pm

Yuki keeps his gaze locked on Zelel as he launches his magical attack at the beast. As he watches Yuki wasn't expecting the beast to warp out of the path of his attack, though luckily Yuki knew Zelel couldn't evade his attack that easly. Like guided rockets locked onto Zelel, the twenty four streams of dark energy that Yuki had unleashed shift and turn away from the are that Zelel had been in, turning back into the air the twenty four fly through the air at incredible speed and hone in on Zelel's new position. Coming upon the creature the twenty four streams would again fly straight down at him and unless he evaded again, all twenty four would make contact with the beast in a massive attack. Beginning to turn, Yuki starts to shift his gaze as he searches for where Zelel had teleported to and as he shifts he reaches out with his sensing ability and locates the beast. Turning to face the beast Yuki notices him behind Balmung now ready to strike the male. With his gaze fixed on Zelel, Yuki begins to focus magical energy once again as he speask, " Spikes. " he murmurs while gathering magical energy and forms two, two foot long spikes of dark magic in his hands before throwing them at Zelel. Unless evaded the spikes would stab into the beast's chest and hopefully give Balmung enough time to get away from the beast.

EXP: 267 / 1198
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: The Blessings of Mare Maris II   The Blessings of Mare Maris II EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 4:34 pm

Zelel
Health: 312%
Stamina: 198%
Attributes: STR: II [+1.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: II [+1.0] Aegis: III [+2.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: II [+1.0]
Actions: Performed Bulk-up[DEF5|MDE] and Backhand [SHLD5|RFL5]
Active Skills/Traits: Form:Relentless[Undrain] | Form:Juggernaut[AntiPain] | I.Bliss[+10HP/3 Posts] | 8/15 Thugs

Zelel was somewhat shocked to see that the attack that he had dodged before motioned around and continued towards him. A part of him wanted to just slap away the lights, but he had to follow through with what he intended to do. Zelel would take a deep breath as if he was getting ready to brace for the attacking, significantly increasing make up of his flesh in order to withstand the attack. The lights would hit him all at once, not doing significant damage but doing enough to make him groan a little. With that there was a follow up attack in which Yuki would unleash 2 two inches spears towards him, more so directed at his chest, though this would do what it was intended to do, turn Zelel's attention off of Balmung in order to grant him a moment to get out of range." Back at you " He motioned to the left slightly, and then swung his huge arms towards the spears which would hit them and reflect them, sending both of them directly back at Yuki at the same speed that Yuki launched them at. His breathing was normal, still indicating that he wasn't tired from all this, though he was a bit annoyed with the fact that these two weren't already dead.

Words :: 232 Exp
Gains ::1 TEXP [Post in 2 or more RPs]
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: The Blessings of Mare Maris II   The Blessings of Mare Maris II EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 4:43 pm

Noah

(Balthazar: Foolish boy get out of the way!). Balmung paused for a moment, believing it was going to be with for him, though the assault from Yuki would buy him some time to escape, an opening that Balmung would definitely take advantage off. Right now he possessed no Magic at the moment so he was somewhat useless. Balmung would perform a quick yet ineffective dodge roll to escape from him and avoid what Zelel did to reflect Yuki's attack. Getting back to his feet, Balmung made a run for it, not leaving the battle but getting some cover until his Magic were to return to him. (Balthazar: Stupid child, you risked the lives of all of us here for one villager. Before I admired the heroism but now you're just being stupid.). Balmung didnt argue with the other voice in his head, still shocked that there was voices there but kind of figured that that was what he thought himself about the situation. It was a really stupid move on his part in which could have caused him his life. Dying now just wasnt an option for Balmung.

Words :: 206 Exp
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: The Blessings of Mare Maris II   The Blessings of Mare Maris II EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 11:19 pm

Yuki watches as his first attack seems to gain Zelel's attention as he had intended it to do though as his second attack flys at the behemoth he murmurs something before swinging his arm and knocking the two spikes of dark magic back at him, something the half-breed wasn't expecting to happen, but it seemed to be happening right before his eyes. As the spikes are reflected back at him at the same speed they had been launched at, Yuki didn't have enough time to evade his own attack that had been knocked back at him. Unable to dodge the two spikes the strike him in the chest, the two magical spikes piercing through his coat and sinking into his chest. The force of the impact along with the speed and sudden surge of pain through the half-breeds body knocked him from his feet and into the air, flying back about two or three feet before he fell to the ground on his back. As he falls back onto the ground Yuki lets out a groan of pain from the impact though pain continues to surge through his body since the two magical spikes had imbedded themselves into his chest. After falling onto the ground, Yuki lay on his back, his gaze having now fallen upon the sky above him.

EXP: 236 / 1434
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: The Blessings of Mare Maris II   The Blessings of Mare Maris II EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 7:18 pm

Zelel
Health: 312%
Attributes: STR: II [+1.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: II [+1.0] Aegis: III [+2.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: II [+1.0]
Actions: Performed Bulk-up[DEF5|MDE] and Backhand [SHLD5|RFL5]
Active Skills/Traits: Form:Relentless[Undrain] | Form:Juggernaut[AntiPain] | I.Bliss[+10HP/3 Posts] | 8/15 Thugs

This was quite the turn around with striking Yuki with his own attack. His breathing would increase further as if he was getting ready to attack again, but when he noticed that Yuki remained on the ground he chuckled in a slow heavy manner which accommodated the way he spoke naturally." Heh Heh Heh Heh...you put up good fight but you no match for me ". He recalled when Balmung risked his life to protect the villager from his Prismshot, which allowed him to figure out why they were there. They were there to protect the villagers, which caused him to figure out something messed up he could do to further exert his superiority over them. His goal would be to leave them alive at least until he destroyed the entire village, and then kill them." You watch me kill everyone... ". Zelel would then take a step back, walking and then vanishing through his shadow step skill. Like before, Zelel would appear in the sky but this time it was above one of the homes which had 2 people hiding behind it. One was A little boy and his stepmother, trying to hide from all that was going on. He landed quickly on the building from where he reappeared, causing complete destruction and crushing the little boy under his feet. This was some distance away, but would be in view of both Yuki and Balmung if they had their attention in said direction. With landing on the boy, the reaction from the body immediately would be the purging of all the blood like a water balloon before the rest of the body just vanished under the feet.

Words :: 304 Exp
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: The Blessings of Mare Maris II   The Blessings of Mare Maris II EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 7:29 pm

Noah
Theme: Boss Battle ~Zelel*SERIOUS*

Balmung still didn't have access to his Magic, and could do nothing but hopelessly watch Yuki engage this beast alone. It didn't seem to matter much though because not too long after the evasion of the beast, Balmung would witness Yuki's own attack being sent back at him and hitting him. This was a horrible sight to see but not as horrible as what Balmung would witness moments from now. The beast spoke afterwards, mentioning that they were no match for him or something of that nature. Balmung came out from his spot and motioned towards Yuki in a slightly weak manner. He was slowly recovering but wasn't at 100%. He felt his magic slowly becoming available to him which caused him to hold out hope that it'll return before Zelel could do any real damage to them. What he said afterwards caused his eyes to widened before Zelel vanished. He looked around, and then heard a crashing noise from one of the direction, though he wouldn't turn around fast enough to witnessed the death of the kid. There was screams that would indicate something happening, and with that he clenched his fist.

Words :: 218 Exp
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: The Blessings of Mare Maris II   The Blessings of Mare Maris II EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 3:36 am

Gazing up at the sky, Yuki listens as Zelel begins to speak and comments about him being no match for the behemoth. The half-breed remained on the ground as he gazed up at the sky, surges of pain still rushing through him at the spikes still being embedded in him from his repealed attack. Slowly Yuki's gaze begins to shift as he glances around the sky for a moment before turning his gaze to Zelel as he speaks again before vanishing from sight. As the behemoth vanishes Yuki shifts his gaze once again, scanning for Zelel before he finds the behemoth. As he finds where he had moved Yuki locks his gaze upon the monster and watches as he plummets from the sky and falls onto a house, crushing a small child under his weight. As he watched the child be crushed under Zelel, the half-breed knew he couldn't lay here forever, instead he needed to do something, not really for the protection of the village but more so for his own protection, at least that is what he told himself. Lifting an arm from the ground, Yuki reaches ou to one of the spike's in his chest and takes hold of it before pulling it out with a growl of pain.

EXP: 226 / 1660
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: The Blessings of Mare Maris II   The Blessings of Mare Maris II EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 3:13 pm

Zelel
Health: 322%
Active Skills/Traits: Form:Relentless[Undrain] | Form:Juggernaut[AntiPain] | I.Bliss[+10HP/2 Posts] | Bulk-up[+2Aegis/4 Posts] | 8/15 Thugs

Zelel didn't halt in his onslaught of the village. He turned his attention that was near the boy that avoided getting crushed and watched as she screamed at the sight of the one she was taking care and loved was crushed before her. There was so much horror in her eyes that Zelel felt a sensation come over him, as if he got...hungry. He brought his hand around to swoop her off the ground and bring her to his face. It wasnt tight where it would kill her instantly, but the grip was steadily crushing her. He opened his mouth and brought her into his mouth. He aligned her neck with his teeth as he chomped down, in an instant he severed her head from her body. The head would roll down the the back of his tongue and into his through, were the sheer strength of it would crush the skull and the brain. Blood spouted out of the body almost like a fountain, though he would immediately toss the headless body over to ground by Yuki. He would continue onwards, moving to the next home and just sweeping it across it really hard, destroying the home and causing some of the pieces to become projectile.

Words :: 220 Exp
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: The Blessings of Mare Maris II   The Blessings of Mare Maris II EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 3:23 pm

Noah

What would occur would cause Balmung's eyes to widened quickly. He had seen fighting, and he had seen people killed before, but he had never seen anyone killed in this nature. He didn't know if this thing was a demon or human, but it's acts made it a complete monster. It had just bit the head off a woman, and then tossed the body by Yuki, a moment in which Balmung felt his stomach twist for a moment. This was too far even for a bandit, but alas Balmung still don't do anything, not yet. The stun was weakening slowly and almost gone all together. This couldn't go on for any longer, and Yuki was just recovering from his own attack. The growl of pain could be heard from Yuki and he wanted him to get up quickly." We can't lose to this thing! we got to hurry and take it down! ". He felt anger building up, which was never good for one who utilized his well composed attitude as weapons. He would lower himself and cover his head when debris was launched every where due to the nature of Zelel's attack towards the next home.

Words :: 206 Exp
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: The Blessings of Mare Maris II   The Blessings of Mare Maris II EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 5:12 pm

Shifting his attention, Yuki glances to the headless female body that had landed on the ground next to him. Yuki shifts his gaze over the dead body for a moment before he looks to Balmung as he reaches for the last spike in his chest and begins to pull it out after taking hold of it. The half-breed lets forth another growl of pain as he pulls the spike from him before dropping it to the ground. With the second one out of him Yuki begins to raise from the ground and climb to his feet before letting out another growl as he shrugs his shoulders and pulls his coat off before tossing it to the ground next to Balmung, " .... Wait here and brace yourself. " Yuki says to the male before he begins to step forward, putting a few paces between him and Balmung before he comes to a stop. As he comes to a stop Yuki gazes upon Zelel for a brief moment before shifting his gaze from the male as he gives into the darkness with him and becomes consumed by it. An unseen force begins to push out all around Yuki at an incredible strength and as an unseen force begins to push out around the half-breed a physical change begins to take hold of the half-breed. The sound of ripping and tearing flesh and cloths begins to fill the air as his human flesh begins to tear and give way to a new physical form that starts to tear through it. Along with the sound of tearing and ripping flesh the sound of breaking bones begins to come from the half-breed as his legs begin to shift form and become multi jointed while his face begins to shift as it grows more elongated turning into a canine snout. As the transformation continues the half-breeds physical form continues to change as he grows more muscular and larger as a result the human form having ben shed away and replaced with a large white werewolf. As the transformation comes to an end the force that had been pushing out around the half-breed during the transformation comes to an end and he stands up full, stretching his new form out as he draws in a deep breath before letting out as a long drawn out howl with his head lifted towards the sky.

EXP: 419
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: The Blessings of Mare Maris II   The Blessings of Mare Maris II EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 11:14 pm

Zelel
Stamina: 188%
Actions: Shadow walk
Active Skills/Traits: Form:Relentless[Undrain] | Form:Juggernaut[AntiPain] | I.Bliss[+10HP/1 Posts] | Bulk-up[+2Aegis/4 Posts] | 8/15 Thugs

Zelel felt the force coming over from Yuki's position, and for a moment thought it wasn't enough to warrant his attention. The further this went on, the more it would actually pull his attention." So weakling still have fight left in him ". He said, turning his attention in the direction of Yuki who by this time would have fully transformed already. The teeth of Zelel could be seen as he was grinning at the idea, grinning for the first time in what would appear to be forever." Come get, bitch ". His breathing had increased dramatically, getting ready to commence the battle with the individual who would seem to be his opponent. Lines on his body would glow slightly, reacting to the spell that he was getting ready to cast." I won't miss...". And with that, he took a step forwards, in which his leg would vanish from sight as if it had been broken up into particles. The same would occur with the rest of his body as he warped from his position. He would remain hidden for a second before he reappeared some distance to the east, but in that moment he would speak again." over here ". He said walking through another distortion.

Words :: 227 Exp
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: The Blessings of Mare Maris II   The Blessings of Mare Maris II EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 11:23 pm

Noah

Such power Yuki had displayed now, something that he had not expected. It would appear that this individual had transformed into some kind of wolf man or something. He couldn't explain it, and simply stepped back from Yuki as ordered. There was some distance now put between him as he watched all of it occur. It was a tad upsetting because it would display that Yuki had not been going at full force from the beginning, and therefore risked their lives with the idea of holding back. A few individuals hurt, a headless woman and a child who didnt even have a body anymore. Balmung had been in his full form the entire time and has been going at it with everything he had. Balmung would push it aside though as it was better late than never. There was no saying if Yuki would continue to hold back from this point as he had no idea of the extent of his abilities, but at this point there was just no saying on the matter. Hopefully they would be able to handle this Behemoth who had been able to thwart their actions up to this point. With this occuring, Balmung regained the ability to cast his spells again, which couldn't have come at a better time since Zelel had begun the assault on them again.

Words :: 240 Exp
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: The Blessings of Mare Maris II   The Blessings of Mare Maris II EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 11:39 pm

As he finishes howling the half-breed falls silent as his head lowers as he glances around for a brief moment before he brings his gaze to rest upon Zelel as he first speaks. Looking at Zelel the half-breed growls at the behemoth as he shifts his gaze over the behemoth for a moment With his gaze fixed on Zelel, the half-breed watches him as he begins to move forwards and as he does so he begins to vanish from sit, first starting with his leg before his entire body vanishes. As Zelel vanishes Yuki begins to shift his gaze, glancing around in search of the behemoth before his gaze falls upon the creature as he speaks again after reappearing. The half-breed though he had the behemoth but he vanishes once again which causes the half-breed to growl again as his anger grows now that Zelel seemed to be toying with him. Now that Zelel had vanished once again the half-breed shifts his gaze as he glances around in search of the behemoth. As he searches for Zelel Yuki begins to channel magical energy and bring it to him as he focus it into dark energy and brings his hands together and forms an orb of magical energy before compressing it and then pulling his hands apart to form a javelin like weapon made of dark magic. As he creates the magical javelin the half-breed grips it and stands at the ready as he shifts his gaze in search of Zelel.

EXP: 270
Very Common Items: 3
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: The Blessings of Mare Maris II   The Blessings of Mare Maris II EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 10:32 pm

Zelel
Stamina: 178%
Active Skills/Traits: Form:Relentless[Undrain] | Form:Juggernaut[AntiPain] | Bulk-up[+2Aegis/3 Posts] | 8/15 Thugs

Zelel would continue to warp a few more times before appearing some distance behind Yuki, charging at him which could be detected through the tremors that occured. His hands and arms crossed over his face in an X formation, utilizing some kind of guard as he would charge at Yuki. The guard was because if Yuki were to dodge, he would end up hitting one of the homes without stopping. His speed wasn't really fast, but he took big steps and the speed was faster than usual as if his pure intent was to just outright crush the newly transformed Yuki. His mind wasn't on Balmung at the moment as he didnt see Balmung as a possible threat or even a challenge for him. One would think that the people of the village would have made their ways outside of the village by now, but most of them stayed within it, just away from the battle that was occuring. This was their home and they just couldn't abandon it like that even if they couldn't fight for it. They could only sit there, watch and pray that these two individuals came out victorious over the Behemoth.

Words :: 211 Exp
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: The Blessings of Mare Maris II   The Blessings of Mare Maris II EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 11:14 pm

Noah

Balmung was pumped now as he felt his Magic return to him. He couldn't help but want to just utterly destroy this thing whatever it was. Balmung turned his head constantly to see the Behemoth warp place to place, not knowing exactly where he was going to come from. This was becoming intense, and the constant warping made it hard to lock onto the huge figure. Balmung took a deep breath as he began to concentrate a bit. This was no time to not have control, as he couldn't allow any more lives to be claimed by this behemoth. There was a moment where Balmung would wait until he heard multiple footsteps, or tremors being made without any interruption, which would be the moment when he would cast his spell." Time stand still I order you, no minutes pass until im through ". Balmung would flick his hands towards the behemoth before he got to Yuki, which would cause the behemoth to stop completely. In this instance Noah had displayed the magical ability to slow down the molecules of an object to the point where they completely stop moving. This worked on individuals of all shape and size regardless of strength, though there was one stipulation to it. The matter affected within the freeze could not be altered, meaning it could not be healed, damaged, or even moved by any outside source. At least now they would be able to position themselves for and attack on him.

Words :: 275 Exp
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: The Blessings of Mare Maris II   The Blessings of Mare Maris II EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 11:48 pm

Yuki shift his gaze as he searched for the behemoth but as he felt the tremors and heard the foot steps behind him Yuki came to realize that Zelel had warped behind him. With a growl Yuki turns to face the beast and instead of moving to evade the charge the half-breed holds his ground and brings his arms up as he gets ready to catch the charging Zelel. Though he had plans to catch the behemoth and stop him in his charge, it seemed that Balmung had other plans now that he had gotten his magic back. Yuki didn't hear the chant as his full attention is set upon Zelel though as the behemoth comes to a complete stop in his charge, Yuki cant help but raise an eye brow at the sudden stop. Not even a word is uttered by the creature now that it had come to as top, it just stood there as if stopped in time or something. Seeing this as a good sign and not wanting to waste his chance Yuki begins to take action and kicks off from the ground, launching himself into the air and flipping over the frozen Zelel before landing behind the behemoth in a crouch. After landing Yuki lets out a growl as he begins to focus and channel his magic as he calls upon dark magic and gathers it before it takes form into a black lance of magical energy that Yuki brings above his head as he stands up fully ready to throw it at the creature.

EXP: 265
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: The Blessings of Mare Maris II   The Blessings of Mare Maris II EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 10:26 pm

Zelel
Stamina: 178%
Active Skills/Traits: Form:Relentless[Undrain] | Form:Juggernaut[AntiPain] | Bulk-up[+2Aegis/3 Posts] | 8/15 Thugs

Zelel was ready to outright crush Yuki, with no intent on holding back. (He be mines). The thought was clear to him as he was sure that there would be nothing able to stop him at this point, though he found himself slowing down, before eventually coming to a complete stop. It was as if his muscles all cramped up on him.(What...is...going...oooon) And before he knew it, everything around him had frozed all together, though that is how it would appear to Zelel. In the eyes of others it was just Zelel who appeared to have frozen in place, not a single piece of him moving not even his hair. Every single molecule that composed to Zelel, and even attatched to him like clothes was completely still. The process of thinking stopped and so did his heart beat. Even with the actions taken by the half wolf demon Yuki, all Zelel could see was Yuki with his back turned still in the same place, as if nothing had changed for him. The bandits that was still there in the village looked at him with eyes that could only display how shocked they were at what had just occured to their boss.

Words :: 217 Exp
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: The Blessings of Mare Maris II   The Blessings of Mare Maris II EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 11:13 pm

Noah
Stamina: 60%

Balmung released a sigh of relief once he had brought Zelel to a complete stop. This had been his first time actually utilizing this kind of spell so he wasn't 100% sure that it would have worked. To his surprise and satisfaction it did. He took a deep breath and took notice of Yuki charge Zelel, though he wasn't sure if Yuki was aware about the other rules of Spatial magic, or at least the magic he utilized. He would have to just inform him later since Yuki was already in the midst of the attack and forming it behind Zelel. He couldn't allow Yuki to waste energy, so he figured that this time would be great to utilize attacks, though it would be after releasing him. Noah flicked his hands at Zelel, releasing him from the binds of time and making him completely vulnerable to Yuki's attack. At the same time Balmung would want to form his own attack to use directly after Yuki's attack so he could get in some extra damage. Immediately after releasing the bind, Balmung held his hand out and began to chant." It can't be stopped and can be fierce, to my enemies in which it pierce! ". Noah pointed his index finger towards Zelel's back in launched a beam of spatial magic, possessing the power of his strongest spell Dei Iudicium, though the thing that was different about this one is that instead of spreading all that power over 600 feet, it compressed itself into a beam that was the size of his finger which granted it magical piercing capabilities far beyond anything so far known to him.

Words :: 300 Exp
Gains ::1 TEXP [At least 5 Posts in the day]
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: The Blessings of Mare Maris II   The Blessings of Mare Maris II EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 1:56 am

With a growl of anger the half-breed swings his arm forwards and launches the lance of dark magic at Zelel. The lance of dark magic flys through the air an strikes Zelel seconds after he had been released from Balmung's bind. Upon impact the lance would detonate in a large ten meter explosion which would engulf as much of the behemoth as possible. After loosing the attack Yuki would watch as it makes contact with Zelel and detonates in a large explosion, though Yuki wondered if it would be enough to bring the behemoth down or if more force would be needed. Unfortunately what he had seen of the creature though lead the half-breed to think that more force would be needed but he hoped that perhaps he had taken the creature down with his attack. Yuki shifts his gaze for a brief moment and glances to Balmung who had launched an attack of his own at Zelel, hopefully aiding in the demise of this behemoth and the victory for the day. Shifting his gaze from Balmung Yuki looks back in the diction of the behemoth he had attacked, another growl escaping his lips as he pants lightly.

EXP: 218
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: The Blessings of Mare Maris II   The Blessings of Mare Maris II EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 10:37 pm

Zelel
Health: 132%
Stamina: 138%
Actions: Performed K.Z [DMG5(6)|AoE5|HND4*Mov*Dex*Str*Int*]

Zelel moments after realizing that they weren't infront of him would make an attempt to turn around to check, but before he could, Yuki's attack would make contact with his backside, hitting and then causing an explosion. A loud groan could be heard despite the noise of the explosion, and following that attack was the attack launched by Balmung, which would part the magic remnants left from the attack causing it to spiral around giving the appearance of an opening, almost like creating a vortex that collected the wind and caused it to twirl around outwards. The force from that Magical attack caused the behemoth to groan louder, but no where near screaming. When the smoke cleared from the joint attack, Zelel would appear to be facing him with some wounds on him and his breathing heavier." Ouch... That hurt really ". He said as he lowered his head a bit. He Lifted both of his huge arms into the sky almost as if he was lifting something onto his back. The area around him became distorted, appearing wavy as if they all were in water, though this was just an effect produced by the preparation of this attack." Kill Zone...Civilization of ultimate arts ".

Words :: 233 Exp
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: The Blessings of Mare Maris II   The Blessings of Mare Maris II EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 11:13 pm

Noah
Health: 42%

Balmung had believed that they had delivered what would be the final blow to this monster, but when the smoke cleared from the joint attack, the beast only appeared to be wounded." How can any living thing take on an assualt like that and still be going! ". He was a little pissed that this thing hadn't gone down, and he must be defeated. After what he did to this village, loosing this battle wasn't an option. Balmung felt himself growing weak from the exhaust of using powerful spells, but what would really get to him and the people in the area was the spell that Zelel utilized. All of a sudden his vision became slightly blured, there was pain surging through his body was intense, and with it came the weakening of his and everyone else physical and magical capabilties." GRaaaaah!!! ". Balmung tightened his muscles before falling to the ground. (Balmung: Voice! What ever you are...who ever you are! Help me!) (Noah: Enough! Hurry and finish him off already!) Balmung heard the voice, and closed his eyes. (Sophia: Where we go from here Balmung is up to you...). The voice was gentle and sounded like it belonged to another individual. (Racheal: Don't hold back!). Balmungs fingers clawed into the ground as he felt drive surge through him." I am God, that is my rite! I will terminate you and all in my sight! " He chanted gathering a large amount of Magical energy around him preparing for what could be considered a possibly devastating attack.

Words :: 291 Exp
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: The Blessings of Mare Maris II   The Blessings of Mare Maris II EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 5:16 pm

[quote="Rune"]
Yuki watched after the two attacks had hit Zelel, he waited to see what kind of damage they had done to the beast and finally he is able to see and what he sees only causes him to growl once again since it seemed they had not brought down the beast with the combined force of there attacks, however they had hurt the beast with there attacks just not brought it down. Panting lightly Yuki shifts his gaze over the creature as it says something the half-breed didnt like before everything begins to get wavy as if he is in water. " Barrier " Yuki murmured with a growl as he called upon dark magic to surround him and form a barrier to hopefully protect him though he wasn't sure what kind of attack Zelel was going to launch or even if his barrier would hold against the beast. With the barrier up Yuki begins to focus his magic one again calling upon another lance to take form on his hand before he throws it at Zelel in an attempt to hit him and cause him to stop doing whatever spell he is doing right now.

EXP: 202
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: The Blessings of Mare Maris II   The Blessings of Mare Maris II EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 5:41 pm

Noah
Health: 42%

Balmung believed himself to have finished the chant for his Dei Iudicium spell, bringing himself up slowly prepared to attack. He had no idea that Yuki had launched his attack since his attention was solely on Zelel now. There was so much power surging through him, and though he was always unknowingly in his archangel form, he truly felt the power of it surge through him in preparation of releasing this spell. He stood against the force being exerted through the technique of Zelel and held his hand towards him. Unknown to him, Yuki was about to launch an attack of his own towards the beast. " DEI IUDICIUM!! " He yelled believing he had cast that spell, when infact another spell was casted. Balthazar knew that Balmung would have destroyed the village with that spell, so altered the flow of Magic within and forced him to cast the spell he used before (Lumen Penetrabile). The blast of magical energy would shoot towards Zelel at the same time as Yuki's spear, and both being targeted at the same target would end up interjecting each other. When coming close, Lumen Penetrabile would collect around the spear, dramatically increasing the piercing ability as well as it's overall power. It parted the very air around it and even the ground that it traveled above. The spear would make contact with Zelel's chest, in which it would blow a huge hole through without slowing down.

Words :: 277 Exp
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: The Blessings of Mare Maris II   The Blessings of Mare Maris II EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 6:03 pm

Zelel
Health: 0% ยป 50%
Stamina: 138%
Actions: Performed K.Z [DMG5(6)|AoE5|HND4*Mov*Dex*Str*Int*]

Zelel was getting ready to outright crush these individuals with his spell, not wanting to hold back. He could only picture the sweet victory that would come with defeating these two who had given him such trouble. What he had planned was destroying this entire village, not even for the valuables but just for having to deal with these guys. The victory itself would be greater than anything that these people had to offer. He chuckled slightly as the attack was about ready to launch in full towards them, though before that could even happen, something else occurred that he never would have expected. Both of them launched an attack towards him which alone would have done nothing but caused minor wounds, but instead they combined together to make a truly devastating attack. The combined attack would come together and create something that would not just pierce him, but create a huge whole in him which would have killed any other individual. He unleashed a loud scream which echoed throughout the area. With doing so, his ability as a Hito would kick in, keeping him from the brink of death. It was at this point he knew that he wouldn't be able to go on now, so a type of distortion would occure beneath him, allowing his body to just drop in and warping him from the area.

Words :: 257 Exp
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: The Blessings of Mare Maris II   The Blessings of Mare Maris II EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 3:49 pm

[quote="Rune"]
After loosing his attack Yuki watches as his magical spear flys through the air at the target. He didn't see as it combined with Balmung's attack, however he was surprised at its devastating power as it strikes Zelel. Given what the beast had taken before Yuki wasn't to sure that his attack had brought the creature down so he begin to get ready to launch into another attack if this did not take Zelel down. Yuki keeps his gaze fixed on Zelel as he lets forth a loud scream which is something that lead the half-breed to think that perhaps they had done it and brought down this beast. However Zelel still stood but he seemed to have taken a massive amount of damage. While watching Zelel Yuki gets ready for another attack however as he watches the beast he all of a sudden drops and vanishes from sight. With a growl Yuki glances around as he reaches out with his sensing ability to search for Zelel, however he could not sense him with in his 20 foot range. Unable to see or sense the beast Yuki let out a sigh of relief as he sinks to his knees as his body begins to change back to its human form.

EXP: 221 / 2836
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Blessings of Mare Maris II   The Blessings of Mare Maris II Empty

Back to top Go down

The Blessings of Mare Maris II
Page 1 of 1