Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Warriors' Night Festival

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Rep! : 56

The Warriors' Night Festival Empty
PostSubject: The Warriors' Night Festival   The Warriors' Night Festival EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 8:01 pm

To this point Jyn had decided that it was time for him to begin his traveling once more as he had been staying pretty stagnant at the mansion that he and other nameless figures had acquired in quest. Before leaving out, he was able to meet with two companions whom he had temporarily separated from. Among those two, one such companioned by the name of Yuki, stated a desire for assistance in finding land to settle. After enlisting the aide of a few members of a nearby clan, Yuki, Jyn and Dravec left the northern lands of Rockland and proceeded south.

The overall trip was shy of 15 hours of travel by foot and was split between two days. In the first day of traveling, the group had encountered a group of attractive women of elfish quality. Impressed by Yuki’s physique and ability to fly a deal was struck between Jyn and the leader of these women to assist them in the cause of rebuilding their clan through the utilization of Yuki in various facets. Operating under the persona of Battousai, the decision was made to reclaim the land that had been taken from the previously mentioned outcaste clanswomen and in a happy coincidence the land could double as the settlement area that Yuki had been seeking. The reclaiming of the land would not come easy, however, as they were informed that the land had been sacked by a group of about 30 armed men who had originally defeated the former inhabitants of the area. After resuming travel, the party would camp south of the great river that indented the land from the east.

The night of rest and the second day of travel were uneventful as it was time allotted to rest, to travel and for Yuki to get to know the ladies that he would be servicing. As night would fall, the party would come within range of the target area. After the setting of the sun, Battousai would have called a halt for all members in the traveling party to rest and prepare for the night’s festivities in an area surrounded by large rocks at the base of the tail of the great mountain ranges. The rocky area would provide enough room for the traveling party to attempt to keep itself as inconspicuous as possible. With the sun having set earlier in the evening, with the stars high in the sky above, Battousai would give Dravec the go ahead to scout out, identify and gain a description of the area that Yuki would be raiding. It would be up to Dravec to come up with his own counter strategies as an advisor. Yuki would be told to rest and prepare himself, though if Dravec wished it, it would be fine for Yuki to move along with him.

The time would come to be just minutes before the raid. Battousai would be standing in a group of three of the men from Senna’s tribe and listening to them speak. Now his NPCs, the actions of Jayzee and crew would be dependant on Yuki.

563 / 563
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Rep! : 10

PostSubject: Re: The Warriors' Night Festival   The Warriors' Night Festival EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 10:12 pm

Traveling with the group, Yuki takes up any task handed to him to scout the area ahead of them as they travel through the night and rest of the second day on there trek to take back the land that had been taken from JayZee and her people. Though it was his task to take on thirty men and reclaim a lost village aside from his normal strategy Yuki had no other thought on how he was to accomplish such a task though given his experience with Dravec he knew the male would come up with a battle plan for him to accomplish his goal, though it was up to Yuki to follow the plan set out for him. On the fall of the second night as the group comes to a stop with in an area of raised rock at the foot of some mountains Yuki begins to dwell more on his task.

JayZee and the rest of her clan don't stray to far from the man that is to be there savior and get back there village though should they be called to aid in some way they would offer what help they can.

Having come to a resting spot for the time being Yuki continues to dwell on the slaughter he is being asked to do and what it will gain for him as well as Jyn and the others. Reaching behind him Yuki pulls the colossal blade from his back and stabs one tip of the blade into the ground before releasing the weapon and letting it rest where he had stuck it, " Hey Jyn. " Yuki calls out to Jyn, beckoning his companion over to him so he could speak with him.

EXP: 286
Back to top Go down
Kazatul
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazatul

Rep! : 19

PostSubject: Re: The Warriors' Night Festival   The Warriors' Night Festival EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 11:49 pm

Time: Yesterday

During the first night, I took the time to meditate, since I typically do not sleep much as it is. Four hours of sleep is all that I require for me to replenished. I would spend a good portion of the night while others are sleeping in meditation. It was my custom to focus my mind to the battle or campaign to come.

While in this deep meditative state, I have what I can only describe as a "vision" which deeply confuses me as I have no gift of sight past my natural sight. I see Yuki charging into battle. He engages the enemy ferociously cutting down several of them before an archershoots & wounds him. Once wounded, he eliminates a few more targets before a warrior stabs him in the side with a forked bladed spear. The warrior twists the blade inside of Yuki's side to puncture and tear several internal organs and muscles. Without Yuki able to protect them, the elf chicks are killed or captured. Consequently, they are violated savagely by the surviving raiders. I watch all of this in disgust trying to figure out how this happened! I look around trying to find where I am and why I am not helping him. My vision lands on me atop a building perched and watching. The vision me looks at... well, me. It vanishes and appears right in front of me a moment later tho he is dressed differently from me. His armor looks customized ad his eyes are different as well. "This is one of the most important battles for you as much as it is for him, Sikari. This is the most probable outcome for him fighting alone. He is smarter than he seems. Set him on the path and watch over him, but only advise. You must learn your greater role. An operative is only the beginning for you. Heed my words or..." He vanishes and I appear in front of Yuki's falling body. I watch as he speaks up blood and the spear wielder goes to finish him off. I move to intercept him and instead "wake up" from my meditation blasting a Void Orb into a boulder. The crater in the boulder surprises me as it seems larger than I thought. What I also do not notice is my eyes glowing a deep blood red. Everything would settle moments later as I found Yuki stay alive and unharmed. I cannot fail in this.

Time: Current

Today had been rather uneventful. I would speak with Yuki's women to find out the extent of their martial prowess if any. I needed to know how to group them in order to keep Yuki alive and eliminate the enemy quickly. Other than that, most of the day would be spent scouting & trying not to visualize Yuki how I saw him in the vision.

When the sun retires to allow the moon is time to reign in the skies, I am pleased. I had gathered the information about Yuki's forces that I needed so the next step is to learn the enemy. Once the green light is given by Battousai, I would be away. While I spend of my time moving thru the Void, I take a moment to survey the land. Knowing the terrain will dictate which paths are better to take and if they are forced to retreat, which paths to take in order to set up an ambush. Once I come within range, I would never be visible for no long. I typically remain low to the ground so that it is hard to see me. Once I find a decent hiding spot or perch if necessary, I would make my primary assessment. I debate on teleporting inside to get a better look, but I don't want to run the possibilit of raising alarm. Besides, I could always scout further once Yuki and his foce was in place. The other thing this scouting run is helping me to do is figure out to have his team strike. That was extremely important.

715 EXP

OOC
Yuki: I need to know the weapon specialities of the women + fighting style & which are offensive & defensive. Thanks.
Kyro: Enemy layout please: Terrain, setup, visible troop placement, & weapon usage. Patrols? Defensive constructs? Any roads leading in? Where is the closest concealment to serve as a staging point or sniper location? You know the dealio.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: The Warriors' Night Festival   The Warriors' Night Festival EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 9:21 pm

Battousai’s ear twitches a bit when he hears Jyn being called by his pupil. Deciding to have a talk with him now, he would nod to the men that were in his presence at the moment to signal to them that the conversation was over. The men would understand and having said most of what they wanted to say for the time being, they would turn and walk away, talking among one another. Battousai would turn and move towards Yuki to see what he wanted. After approaching him, he would stop at a few paces in conversational distance of the other white haired warrior. He would allow Yuki to speak first and say whatever he needed to before responding.

So basically while Dravec is scouting, he would see something kind of similar to this and this The layout would be more or less close to the illustrations, but at to not take away from Dravec’s EXPerience, it would be best described in his words for all to read (here… on this thread… in his next post…). Since it was night time, it wouldn’t be hard for him to move stealthily through the Hilly terrain. A large bon fires would probably be lit in the center of the village with torches scattered about to caste light about the village. There would be trade carts and things that the men had brought in; the sound of women being raped, the ones who hadn’t escaped, would fill the night air. Men would be talking outside and or moving about with only about a half dozen loosely covering the main four corners of the area. There’s a goat. Ah, and there are also signs that there are currently more than 30 men in the village all together, contrasting the figure gained from the ladies earlier.

371 / 934
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: The Warriors' Night Festival   The Warriors' Night Festival EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 9:43 pm

When Dravec sought to speak with the elves that had allied them self with Yuki and the others he is met with there leader JayZee as she speaks with him and with his question she begins to answer his questions to the best of her knowledge. Though there were ten counting her and they were all armed, not all of them were warriors, not counting JayZee there were six other warriors in the group though non as strong and capable as JayZee, the other four in the group where people of other profession that made it out of the village and took up arms. The warriors in the group are armed with primarily bow and arrow and one to two swords as back up for close combat.

As Jyn came over to Yuki, Yuki give him a faint nod as he begins to speak, " I thank you for letting me do this, I won't let you down. " Yuki says as he watches his companion, " Though, I wanted to let you know if I am going to do this then there is a chance I will need to use my capabilities to the fullest while fighting these men... I just wanted to let you know that. " As he finishes Yuki falls into silence as he watches his companion.

EXP: 222
OOC: The numbers are JayZee + 6 warriors and 4 others. I looked it up and when I reach the checkpoint I get +10 NS personnel and +1 Personnel (S, Average), which I figured was JayZee and the other 10 are divided up, unless I'm wrong xD. IM Me to let me know!

Last edited by Rune on Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: The Warriors' Night Festival   The Warriors' Night Festival EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 11:16 pm

Battousai would nod and in it express that he understood the fact that Yuki might have to go all out in this battle. He would be outnumbered so the samurai wouldn’t have an issue with it. Shifting his attention to the large blade on Yuki’s back, he would think back to when Yuki had been fighting with the two smaller blades; now he had this incredibly large thing that he seemed to prefer. Lowering his gaze back down to Yuki’s face, he makes the comment, “you know with me there are two as one. Please refer to me as Battousai when I am in the form that trains you.” With that, he would have said all that he really needed to on that topic. After having said that, his body would glow lightly as his form would shift and he would grow slightly in height and muscle mass before arriving to the form of Jyn, whom Yuki had originally called. With that, the horns and masks are pulled off and stuffed into the right cargo pant pocket as Jyn gives Yuki a grin and makes the comment, “but still, even if you go all out, are you a little nervous about going solo?”

214 / 1148
Back to top Go down
Kazatul
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazatul

PostSubject: Re: The Warriors' Night Festival   The Warriors' Night Festival EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 11:17 pm

Yuki would need to utilize speed in all of this. His unit consisted of female archers. There were basically just as many warriors as non-warriors so they were not going to be as useful as one would have hoped. Still, I have to figure out how to utilize them best.

The guard patrol seems to be light. If only this was Battousai's assault, I could eliminate the handful of guards to allow the army to move in unn... that's it. There are 5 or 6 decent warriors in his unit. If I split them into 2 fire teams with 3 skilled archers each, they can take an inexperienced one with them & Yuki would take the 2 remaining women with him as his personal guard. JayZee would lad one fire team & Daim would be the obvious choice to lead the other.

Teleporting around the village, I find that entry will be easy so long as they avoid the bonfire area. Getting a troop count, my brow raises as I note that there appear to be more than 30 brigands here. Most of the warriors are wielding simple swords and makeshift spears. There are about a handful of archers. They will be the first targets eliminated after the outer "patrol" is removed. The sounds that catch my ears sicken me. If I had leave to do so, I would send them all to the worst underworld that I could find. Mr role hre is simply to gather intel. My enhanced sight aids me in being able to collect visual data quickly and rather precisely. The last thing that I note is what looks like a horse corral is where some of the surviving and/or wounded men, maybe 5 are in any condition to fight, are being kept. I would set that as an objective for one of the teams. One benefit about archers is that they can strike swiftly and silently.

Having gotten what I came for, my body slips into the shadows and vanishes. A flicker of me would appear a few times before I was completely out of sight from the village. I would return with haste to the village. Their guard seems to be lowered so no would be an ideal time to strike!

395/1110

OOC
Rune: Edited out.

Last edited by Kazatul on Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: The Warriors' Night Festival   The Warriors' Night Festival EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 2:46 pm

Turning his gaze to his companion, Yuki listens as he begins to talk and as he makes the comment about there being two as one, Yuki gives a faint nod as he dwells momentarily on his situation with the spirit inhabiting his body and wondered if Jyn had something like that with in him. As he finishes speaking, Yuki gives a faint nod as he watches him begin to shift back to his other form, " Yes. I shall remember that. " Yuki says as he watches his companion shift back to Jyn before continuing to speak. As his companion posses the idea of being nervous, Yuki shifts his gaze over his companion for a brief moment before turning his gaze from him and giving a faint shrug, " I don't know Jyn... Really it's not like I haven't done something like this before, I have killed men before and a hand full here and there so it shouldn't be to hard, should it? " Yuki inquires of his companion as he shifts his gaze back to him, " I think that I have the physical capabilities to handle the mission... I mean I'm not exactly the same as humans because of my heritage but do you think I am in over my head Jyn? " Yuki inquires as he looks up at his companion, seeking advice from the male on the situation.

EXP: 240
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: The Warriors' Night Festival   The Warriors' Night Festival EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 3:35 pm

Jyn would approach Yuki in a series of a couple steps before his arm would reach around and hook about his companion’s neck, pulling him down into a private little ‘guy huddle’ where their heads would be in close proximity to one another. Answering his alley’s question, he would remark, “I think as far as the fighting goes, you should be fine. After all, you were a mercenary before Battousai put a sword in your hands…” His voice trails a bit as his gaze lifts and the finger of the hand on the arm draped around Yuki points straight forwards towards the group of young ladies who would comprise Yuki’s starter clan. “Now,” he begins, “when it comes to -that- very special mission… I fear you might be in over your head just a little bit. Fear not, your best buddy Jyn is here to assist you. My phallic rod will be in your hands to direct accordingly! I say we split them half and half, or we can both take on one at a time and just switch positions every so often…” The jovial white haired would pat Yuki on the chest twice with his free and left hand before he leans up and stands straight, relieving Yuki of his chummy hold and giving him a thumbs up and assuring, “I’m here for you, Pal!”

241 / 1389
Back to top Go down
Kazatul
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazatul

PostSubject: Re: The Warriors' Night Festival   The Warriors' Night Festival EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 5:43 pm

Closing in on the camp, I look around for Battousai so that I might report what I have discovered. Once I arrive at the camp, I cease the rapid teleportation and start walking around silently. I saw no purpose in interacting with the forces of either Battousai or Yuki. They were mere pieces to be moved and if necessary, sacrificed for the cause of their master. It is a harsh viewpoint, but it is what has allowed me to guide employers to victory. My eyes hone in to look upon Battousai before I sigh with subtle disappointment as I realize that for some reason he had reverted to Jyn. Making my advance towards them slowly, I had hoped that he would notice me and ascend to Battousai once again as that was my favored persona to interact with, especially in a time like this. I would remain at a distance as they seem to be discussing something and I do not wish to interrupt. All the while, my mind is still calculating tactics and probabilities of success for different stratagems that are formulating in my mind. The primary adjustment is that I would tell Yuki that he would be going into battle not with 11 warriors, but with 7. I had recalled that JayZee told me that she led 6 warriors and that the 4 others are builders. There will undoubtedly be damage to the structures, so the builders will be necessary to repair his village.

270/1380
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: The Warriors' Night Festival   The Warriors' Night Festival EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 6:05 pm

After asking his companion for guidance Yuki falls silent and keeps his gaze on Jyn as approaches and reaches out, hooking his arm around his neck. Leaning in closer to his companion as he pulls Yuki closer, Yuki keeps his gaze set upon his companion as he moves into a huddle. As his companion begins to speak while in the huddle, Yuki listens to him as he begins to speak of advice he had sought from his companion. It seemed his companion believed that he was capable of dealing with the task at hand and vanquishing the bandits in the village. When the topic seems to change, Yuki glances to the group of females that had asked him to help them, listening as his companion begins to speak. It seemed his companion wished to take part in his mating with the females from the village, something that Yuki wasn't sure about though as his companion continues to speak he says a single phrase of words that sound a bit odd to the half-breed. Raising an eye brow to the comment about taking the phallic rod into his hands, Yuki waits until his companion finishes speaking before he begins to speak, speaking in a low whisper so only his companion could hear him, " I'm not sure if I want to grasp your phallic rod and guide it with my hand, perhaps if you offered enough in trade. Though I could see guiding mine to you, perhaps your mouth? " Yuki comments in a joking manner to his companion.

EXP: 279
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: The Warriors' Night Festival   The Warriors' Night Festival EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 6:57 pm

Jyn leans back and cocks an eyebrow at Yuki. “You nasty…” he says with a frown of disapproval before jabbing his arm and exclaiming, “you know what I mean! Silly Yuki.” Murmuring lightly he says, “not my rod physically… it’s a metaphor… punk… I can do fancy stuff too, I should have bitches wanting my hot seed. Something isn’t right here; maybe they’re all off in the head or something like that…” During this time of teasing and banter, in which Yuki would have time to reply and such, Jyn’s spidey sense goes off as he wonders if someone was looking for him. He looks around and notices Dravec approaching them. “Oh… business time,” Jyn would comment as he would motion to Dravec for Yuki to notice. Clapping his hands on Dravec’s arrival, Jyn asks, “so what does it look like scout? What’s the prognosis on the logistics, captain?” In the event that there was an awkward silence, Jyn would get that now wasn’t ‘his’ time, and would revert back to Battousai where his body would resume that form. Swiftly reaching into his pocket, Battousai would cover the bottom portion of his face and apply his horns as he often had them. In all seriousness, he would inquire Dravec, “how are things?”

241 / 1630
Back to top Go down
Kazatul
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazatul

PostSubject: Re: The Warriors' Night Festival   The Warriors' Night Festival EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 1:15 am

There is indeed a long silence. There would not have been if Jyn ha not addressed me as scout. I just cannot seem to fathom why Battousai has need of such a persona. He seems quite useless to me. When we had down time that question would certainly come up once again. Having been acknowledged, I move forward slowly. When I see the horns withdrawn from the confnes of the samurai's garbs, I teleport forward and near a couple paces ahead of Battousai. "Battousai, the enemy is larger in number than first noticed." I would use a very common foraging knife to start drawing the layout in the dirt. I would continue speaking while I draw. The visibility would not really catch my attentio as my enhaced sight allows me to see well enough to draw. Beside if Battousai could not see then I am sure he would either tell me or bring forth light to correct the problem himself. "The patrol guard if they can even be called that consists of six warriors. There are male slaves who can be utilized against their captors should they be freed. There is a bonfire here. A good number of the men seem to be celebrating with wine... and violating the remaining women. They all deserve to die Battousai. No survivors from these vermin. Here are the vital target points to strike. Yuki, please gather your warriors. With Battousai's permission, I will begin the strategy session." I turn to the samurai for approval.

280/1660

Last edited by Kazatul on Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: The Warriors' Night Festival   The Warriors' Night Festival EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 12:47 pm

As his companion begins to speak in response to his comment, Yuki listens to his reaction and it draws a smirk to his face since his companion seems to detest the thought Yuki had put forth. Yuki continues to listen to his companion as he continues to speak, expressing his desire to be with the females as well though at the same time warning Yuki that perhaps something may be wrong. " I see... Well if there is something off then I wouldn't wish to put you in harms way? I will make sure to keep my guard up. " Yuki says with a faint nod before the topic seems to change as his companion speaks again about it being business time. Shifting his gaze from his companion Yuki glances to Dravec for a moment and watches as he begins to advance towards them. Turning back to his companion Yuki notices the change in him and remains silent as Dravec comes up to the two and begins to speak as he starts to doodle in the dirt. As he doodles in the dirt Dravec begins to speak of what he has learned on his scouting mission. As it turns out things where not as they had first thought in the village and it sounded like there were more then the initial thirty men in the village. Yuki remains silent as he listens to Dravic, thinking on what he is saying about the village. When Dravec begins to address him, Yuki shifts his gaze to the male and listens to his comment though it seemed Dravec wished him to take the warriors that had aligned themselves with him into this fight. " I thought I was doing this on my own, not with aid. " Yuki inquires as he looks down at Dravec a moment longer before shifting his gaze to his companion.

EXP: 326
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: The Warriors' Night Festival   The Warriors' Night Festival EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 2:33 pm

As Dravec begins to draw in the dirt, Battousai takes a step forwards and tilts his head down. His body lowers to the same level as Dravec as he looks down at the drawing that was being made. Paying attention to the layout, he listens to Dravec’s words until they get to the point where Yuki was to call on his female companions for the pow wow that would be held. With a nod, Battousai would approve of this thus far as Dravec had been very thorough in explaining things to this point. It was only slightly expected that their numbers would be larger considering they may have brought in civilians after conquering the area, or after the initial raid was successful beyond expectation. As his gaze shifts to Yuki, a valid point is raised. Somehow, it seemed that Dravec had decided to have Yuki have the support of the women he would be over. Whereas Battousai understood how this could provide the women a chance to build camaraderie with Yuki if they were to work together to regain their territory, a sense of pride and accomplishment wasn’t what they were looking for here. They needed Yuki to gain their utmost respect and reverence. For that, he would have to take out the enemy himself and without aid from those he would be leading. It was a risk in itself allowing the women to join the combat. Looking to Dravec, Battousai would speak, “he can go alone as I first ordered; position the women so they are able to observe him.” This way they could be reserve forces if things came to that, but Battousai already had a plan to assist undetected from the shadows if needed.

319 / 1949
Back to top Go down
Kazatul
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazatul

PostSubject: Re: The Warriors' Night Festival   The Warriors' Night Festival EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 7:33 pm

When he poses the question, the overbearing feeling of looming danger surges to the forefront of my mind. I see the image of him being stabbed by the forked spear and a slightly visible shiver is seen. It was evening so it would be logical to think it due to atmosphere. I have to object, but I cannot openly oppose my leader and I definitely cannot distract Yuki by telling him that I had a meditative vision in which he was fatally wounded because he was isolated by himself. The air gathers in my lungs to speak, but for a moment I can only speak the first word, "Battousai..." There is a pause before I exhale with a nod. "... very well. Yuki, you will need to eliminate the perimeter guard. Try not to make a mess of them as you can use them to fool any other warriors into thinking they're still standing guard. From there, you will want to make your way over towards the corral. Free the slaves there and incite them to revolt when you give them a signal. It is best to keep them quiet so that you can attack the main gathering utilizing the element of surprise. That is this building here (pointing at the building that looks like two large yurts put together). There are civilians inside, but they have suffered enough to have to endure the mental torment that would remain with them forever. Powers that can damage a wide area of targets would be ideal here. I wasn't able to go inside and I won't have eyes on you inside there, so you will want to fall back outside to have open space to kill them. Use cover and concealment to eliminate them in small groups. Never stay in one area for too long and they'll be unable to surround you. If they do surround you, just remember one thing, Yuki, it is far easier to rebuild a house than it is to rebuild a person. You will emerge victorious, Yuki. Oh and one last thing, Yuki, when you're in the heat of battle, never forget to watch your rear and your flank." I would nod to Yuki with a confident smile in order to mask the dread that I can't seem to shake. Why can't I simply shake this feeling off like normal?

418/2078
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: The Warriors' Night Festival   The Warriors' Night Festival EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 3:32 pm

With his gaze set upon his companion he waits to see what he had to say in the matter about going in alone as apposed to having others aid him in this battle. As his companion speaks and seems to favor the idea of him going in on his own a light smile takes form on the half-breeds face, though it seemed his companion still wished to have the fighters that joined him be ready in case they are needed. As his companion finishes speaking Yuki shifts his gaze to Dravec and watches him as he remains silent, waiting to see what the tactician has to say. As Dravec begins to speak Yuki listens as he begins to explain the plan, being alright with Battousai's wish for him to go in alone. The ten that had requested Yuki's help in this move in closer to Yuki and the others to listen to the plan Dravec had worked out since it seemed they may be needed in the retaking of there village should Yuki prove to be unable to take on the group of bandits on his own. The plan Dravec works on laying out sounds rather complicated and time consuming to the half-breed though he listens since it seemed Dravec took some time putting this plan together and perhaps he could humor Dravec and attempt to follow through with his plan before having to resort to his way if he needs to in the fight. The plan Dravec had set out for him did indeed sound like a good one, though Yuki questioned its over all effectiveness in being executed given the chaotic nature of humans and what they may or may not do. As Dravec finishes speaking, Yuki gives a slight nod, " Alright... " He murmurs lightly as he turns his gaze from Dravec and looks to his companion, " I guess with that it's time to get to work? " Yuki inquires as he looks at Battousai.

EXP: 345
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: The Warriors' Night Festival   The Warriors' Night Festival EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 3:50 pm

Ooc: Kaz, please control the NPCs for Yuki’s attack.

Between the both of them, Battousai had pretty good faith that things would work out somehow, maybe. With Dravec finished with his advisory functions to Yuki and Yuki having responded to him, it would in fact be time to initiate the plan. With that, Battousai would give Yuki a nod and agree that it was time to get to work. He would speak, “go” giving the go ahead for him to begin his task and would see him off standing in that place for the time being. He would allow for enough time to pass for the female warriors as well as Yuki to walk off before turning his attention to Dravec and questioning, “what has you worrying?” He didn’t expect Dravec to be as protective of Yuki as he has been, so there was curiosity into its cause. Still, with the question, Battousai wouldn’t linger too long in that one area since he would have to catch up to get a good position where he would watch the battle that was about to begin. It was times like this that it would be convenient for Dravec to have a crystal ball… or void based flat rectangle box, say 50 inches in length that was slightly elevated and projected distant images in high definition so that things in another place could be watched remotely.

253 / 2202
Back to top Go down
Kazatul
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazatul

PostSubject: Re: The Warriors' Night Festival   The Warriors' Night Festival EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 10:23 pm

Yuki and the female warriors move out to begin their attack while I remain with Battousai. So he had noticed. I hope that Yuki did not though. He was typically too focused on fighting and such thoughts to notice anything like that. I rise next to Battousai and speak directly to him while watching the wolf hybrid head out for battle. "Last night, I had... a vision... about tonight's battle and Yuki fought with his female warriors, but he charged in head first and a warrior managed to sneak up behind him and impaled him with a spear. Yuki fell in battle and I wasn't even there. It is as if I left him to die and did not aid him. When he fell, the women that sought our help were captured and raped rather viciously. I cannot shake the feeling. He can win, but if he simply charges in all bravado and no strategy, I am worried that he will fall in this battle. He is strong, but even the mighty will fall if they are reckless." Once Battousai was ready to move, I would move with him. I know that Yuki will probably become one of Battousai's strongest generals in the future, but that will not come to be if he fails to survive his first true test.

Activity at the village is still carrying on as previously stated. The bandits inside the big hall are finding themselves slightly more intoxicated and more are wandering off with the captured villagers being forced to endure more assault and abuse of all kinds.

286/2364

OOC: Ok. Will do. Yuki, we can begin whenever you're ready.
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: The Warriors' Night Festival   The Warriors' Night Festival EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 10:51 pm

As Battousai speaks up, Yuki listens though what his companion and sensei has to say is a simple word instructing him to go and with it the half-breed gives a faint nod and begins to move away from his companion as he gives the signal for the females that where to wait in stand by to come with him. With the signal from the one that is to be there hero, JayZee gives the signal to the rest of her warriors and begins to move, following after Yuki. Moving away from where they had set up camp Yuki begins to go over the plan Dravec had set out for him and how he should go about the plan. Breaking off from Yuki, JayZee gives the signal and the group breaks up into two smaller groups and begin to move to get into position where Dravec had said so they could offer ranged support to Yuki should he need it. While moving Yuki didn't pay much attention as JayZee and the others broke off to get into position, his mind still set on the fight that is coming and what Dravec had set fort for him to come through this battle. As he moves for the village, Yuki begins to murmur lightly, calling upon dark magic to call forth warriors of his kin into this realm to aid him. With is dark magic Yuki summons five wolves and keeps one with him while sending off the other four in two different directions to wait if he needed them. The wolf that he had kept with him was rather large, large enough for the half-breed to ride on so he climbs onto the beasts back and gives it the signal to begin moving. With Yuki on its back the large wolf dashes forwards, calling upon its full speed to aid it as it carries its master to the village. Before coming to the village Yuki gives the wolf the signal to slow down and as the beast begins to slow Yuki jumps off before he begins to advance towards the village at a slower pace as he moves through the dead of night. As he advances towards the village Yuki glances back to the wolf for a brief moment before turning his attention back to the village as he moves slowly to keep from making to much sound.

EXP: 408
Tech: Phantom Wolf Manifestation - Warrior
Wolves: 5

OOC: Lets do this
Back to top Go down
Kazatul
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazatul

PostSubject: Re: The Warriors' Night Festival   The Warriors' Night Festival EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 11:47 pm

Coming up on the village, there are two bandits about 30 yards ahead of you. One of them is to your northeast and is wielding a spear. He seems to be looking off to the east as you approach from his west. The second bandit sentry is directly ahead of you wielding a sword in his right hand. While he should be looking ahead, he is looking inside the village at how much fun he could be having if he weren't suck on sentry duty. He grumbles something about if only someone hadn't rolled a six of all numbers.

The terrain set out ahead of you is primarily flat with a straight shot to the front of the village's closest building rather easily accessible due to the cover of night. The moon is currently shining on the western side of the village from where you are facing. As long as the elf chicks hang back at least 40 to 50 yards from the gate, they will not be seen even if standing straight up. As you come within 15-20 yards, you will be able to audibly hear the partying and rambunctious behaior taking place within the village. Once u come within 5-10 yards of the front sentry, you will hear the sounds of a woman screaming futily for help from anyone. Both of the sentries with your line of sight are normal humans.

250/2614

Last edited by Kazatul on Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: The Warriors' Night Festival   The Warriors' Night Festival EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 12:03 am

As he draws closer Yuki brings his gaze to rest upon the guard with the spear, his gaze shifting over the male for a brief moment as he scans over the type of equipment he has before shifting his gaze away from the guard. Turning his gaze from the guard Yuki looks to the sentry ahead of him and what he is wielding as well as the type of armor he is wearing. After taking a brief moment to scan over the guards Yuki glances around once again to make sure there are no other guards in the area. Following after him in much the same manner, the large wolf remains a few paces behind the half-breed as it dreads silently while keeping an eye out as well. After having broken off from Yuki and then into two groups, the two groups begin to move to get into an advantageous position so they can rain down arrows upon any targets that may threaten the half-breed going to save there village and reclaim it. As he draws closer Yuki begins to hear the sounds coming from the village and though he knew he could be taking part in this given the right circumstances, right now it is his job to dispatch these man and save this village. Continuing his advance, Yuki reaches into his coat, around behind him and grips the hilt of his kukri before he draws it from its sheath and brings it out from his coat. Moving closer to the sentry Yuki begins to hear the sound of awoman begging for help, something that makes the half-breed frown faintly as he hears the sound, his gaze shifting as he glances around for the source though his attention turns back to the guard quickly. Since the sentry seemed distracted at the moment, Yuki decided to take the moment to strike. Moving forwards to close the gap, Yuki moves up behind the sentry and as he comes up behind him he brings his hand up to cup around the sentry's mouth as he drags the blade of his kukri across the sentry's throat to try and kill him quickly.

EXP: 380
Wolves: 5
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: The Warriors' Night Festival   The Warriors' Night Festival EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 5:32 pm

After heeding the words from Dravec, Battousai would give a nod to acknowledge what had been said and then move from that position along with his right hand man. From there his attention would turn to the hills from which they were at the base of. The village was just a bit further up and Yuki and the females already had a head start on them. In thinking about the vision that Dravec had, Battousai was forced to wonder if that was some type of power that his ally had, the ability to see into the future with a strong sense of foresight. Such an ability would in fact be useful in the future; it was definitely good to know what was going to happen before it did. Battousai resolved that he would see how accurate Dravec’s vision would be now that he had heard about it; there was no ruling out that it was a simple matter of worrying manifesting itself into the void mage’s subconscious.

Battousai moves swiftly to come along the ridge and come on level with the village. Seeing a rocky protrusion from the earth, Battousai’s movements are silent as he slips into the shadow of the bolder and slides to the rear side of it, coming around and looking out towards the village to follow Yuki’s movements. His ability to see in an augmented manner assisted watching the action at night time. As things had worked out, it seemed that Yuki was already in the process of solidifying his first kill.

282/ 2484
Back to top Go down
Kazatul
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazatul

PostSubject: Re: The Warriors' Night Festival   The Warriors' Night Festival EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 11:07 pm

I wasn't quite sure how to interrupt Battousai's lack of response. Did he think I had lost my mind? Would he lose faith in my ability to objectively provide strategy for him? These thoughts hold me in position until I am able to snap out of it and follow behind Battousai. What was going on with my mind that it was holding me in such a manner. It is as if being bound by my own mind & unable to understand why. Coming up next to Battousai, I maintain a clear path of sight so I could observe everything going on. It would be more of a benefit if my vision was a little bit stronger, but that would have to wait for now. I note the position of the females and those standing guard. They could eliminate the nearest guard with no problem before moving to clear the perimeter while Yuki proceeds inside. Still, this is a test for him as well. Catching the tail end of his first kill, I smile at the sight. So far so good.

The first guard is eliminated without sound or fuss. Since Yuki covered his mouth, even the gurgle would be muffled. The struggling was nearby. As she cries out again for help, Yuki would notice that she seems to be on the other side of the hut he's standing next to. The guard to the northeast is now out of sight of Yuki and the wolves. From their position, there's the woman crying for help and whoever is assaulting her. If he moves to the east, he'll run into the line of sight of the 2nd guard. If he goes west, he'll move towards the screaming woman. There's a possibility that he or the five wolves with him will be seen by one of the bandits as he moves.

317/2931

Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: The Warriors' Night Festival   The Warriors' Night Festival EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 11:21 pm

After slicing the sentry's throat, Yuki keeps a hold of him as he waits for the sentry to die and once he was sure the sentry is dead Yuki carefully sets the man down before lifting his gaze to look to where he had last seen the other guard. Looking for the other guard, Yuki notices he is no longer where he had seen him. Since he could no longer see the guard Yuki's attention shifts to the sounds of struggling not to far from him. Raising to his feet, Yuki begins to move from the dead sentry, though instead of heading east and going after the guard he had seen before he decides to head west, towards the sound of screams and struggling. As he begins to move, Yuki glances back to the large wolf he had summoned and gives it a simple command to go take care of the other guard he had seen. Shifting his gaze back ahead of him, Yuki creeps along, trying to remain silent as he heads towards the sound of screams, though hopefully the screaming would help mask his approach so he can get close enough to whoever is assaulting the woman to deal with them and offer some form of help to the woman being assaulted.

The wolf, following after the command of its master, begins to move after the second sentry. Moving through the darkness the wolf stalks what now had become its prey, its gaze slowly shifting from side to side as it scans the area for any other sign of threat or guard that may come from the village. Moving under the cover of night the wolf would advance towards the guard it had been instructed to deal with. Unless spotted by the guard it is after or another, the wolf would try and move upon the guard silently and as it comes with in range it would strike, pouncing upon the guard from behind preferably as it went for the back of the guards neck, biting at the back of its neck as it tried to sever the guards spine in one powerful bite.

EXP: 372
Back to top Go down
Kazatul
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazatul

PostSubject: Re: The Warriors' Night Festival   The Warriors' Night Festival EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 11:02 pm

The woman is struck across the face with the back of the left hand of the bandit who had ill intent in his eyes. The bandit does not notice Yuki's approach as he starts to undo his trousers. He had wondered off with this one because he did not wish to share in his "spoils" with the others. Tears stream from her eyes as a terrified look rests on her face looking for help from anyone or anything. Her fear increases as she sees dark shadows seemingly looming from behind her bandit attacker.

The sentry scans the area and sees the second group of wolves moving towards the eastern side of the village. He locks his sight on them trying to make sure that they were not going to be moving to attack the horses in the stable. Following them takes his gaze east and moving further south towards the inside of the camp. Unfortunately, he did not know that there was a third wolf behind him. When the wolf pounces on him, it drops him quickly. He did not wear a helm or neck guard, so he was completely exposed. Blood would fill the wolf's mouth almost instantly. The sentry squirms for a moment then falls limp.

Over the next few minutes, the two groups of wolves would eliminate a handful of other bandits were were stumbling around drunk and/or going to use the bathroom. Both would make it to the outer sides of the village without much incident as long as they weren't howling and growling. There would be about three random bandits on each side of the village in the vicinity of the wolves. Around Yuki and the 5th wolf are another group of four bandits that are all gathered together sitting around drinking and telling stories.

329/3260

Bandits Remaining: 29
Nearby Targets: 3 (east), 3 (west), 4 (north - Yuki)
Bandits Killed: 7

OOC: Go ahead and remove the nearby targets in your next post.

Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: The Warriors' Night Festival   The Warriors' Night Festival EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 2:07 am

Moving through the shadows, Yuki makes his way up behind the bandit, his gaze set upon the figure as it narrows into a glare as he reaches out with his free hand and brings it around to cup over the bandit's mouth as he had done with the first one while simultaneously bringing up his kukri and dragging it across the bandit's throat to slice it open and let him bleed out. After slitting the bandit's throat Yuki would hold onto him, keeping a firm grip on the bandit so he wouldn't struggle free from his grip and run the risk of alerting the other bandits. As he dispatched the bandit he hoped the woman the bandit was trying to have his way with would not scream out or do something to cause trouble from him.

Having taken the sentry to the ground and bit into the back of its neck the wolf feels its mouth begin to fill with blood and it responds by tightening its maw around the sentry's neck to insure death had claimed his life. Once the sentry had went limp the wolf releases its grasp on the back of the guards neck and licks its chops before it begins to drag the body into the darkness to help hide it. After dealing with the guard the wolf would take a brief moment to glance around and make sure there were no other guards. Once it had made sure there are no other guards the wolf would turn and head back through the darkness back to its master.

The two groups of wolves Yuki had set forth to other parts of the village take care of bandits here and there they come across, remaining as silent as they can be as they stalk and hunt there prey.

After taking care of the bandit Yuki would take a brief moment to make sure the female is ok and have her remain here hiding until he sends someone for her. The wolf having come back to its master moves up to Yuki's side and lightly nudges against him with his head. Glancing from the female Yuki looks to the wolf and give a faint nod as he lightly scratch the top of its head, his attention shifting as he catches the sound of others not far away. Yuki give the wolf the signal and begin to move, heading for the four bandits that seem to be gathering together. The wolf again follows as it shifts its gaze, keeping a vigil eye out.

**Coming upon the bandits, the two groups of wolves would remain hidden in the darkness for a few moments as they watched the guards. Given the chance, the two groups would emply a simple tactic of picking the guards off one by one should they stray to far from the others until they had killed them all, though of they are unable to employ any such tactic to dispatch the bandits they would be forced to attack the two groups of bandits. If unable to lure the bandits away one by one they would strike from the shadows and from behind the bandits if they could in an attempt to take them by surprise, each going for a swift and quick kill, striking at the back of the neck and jugular veins as they try to take down the two groups of bandits as quickly as possible and with out alerting any other bandits.**

As he moves through the darkness towards the group of four bandits, Yuki glances around from time to time to make sure there are no other bandits approaching. Coming upon the group, Yuki comes to a stop, remaining in the darkness as he shifts his gaze between the four men for a moment. While looking at the four bandits, Yuki takes a brief moment to call upon another of his kin, summoning another wolf to his aid. Stepping from the shadows, the second wolf moves up next to its master and gazes to the four bandits. With the second wolf now to aid him, Yuki brings his kukri up and takes the blade into his mouth, gripping it with his teeth as he gives a nod towards the bandits, giving the two wolves the signal as he flicks his wrists and looses the chains in his sleeves. The two wolves spring from the shadows, each wolf going for a quick kill as they each attack a bandit. Stepping from the bushes with his wolves Yuki would lash out with the two chains, swinging the two metal chains in a manner so they would wrap around two of the bandit's necks tightly, luckily for Yuki but not lucky for the bandits, one of the chains Yuki employes supports blades on each link to increase the lethality of the chain.

EXP: 844 / 3346
Wolves:
2 With Yuki
2 On each side of village.

OOC: If you have any trouble let me know and the ** part you should read carefully ^^
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: The Warriors' Night Festival   The Warriors' Night Festival EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 9:51 pm

While watching Yuki, Battousai would find out the very interesting fact that Yuki had the power to generate wolves to work for him and do his bidding. Such a technique seemed to be an advanced usage of magic, and though he could do something similar he hadn’t expected Yuki to have advanced that far in magic in the amount of time that had passed since the last time they had been in one another’s presence. When they first met, Battousai knew that Yuki could fly and wield a whip, but at the time that was about it. The wolfish male hadn’t showed any indication that he knew how to use dark magic. As he continued to watch his pupil, he began to get a better understanding of what type of mercenary the male was. Though he seemed to be able to move in stealth at an adequate manner, Battousai wondered how long he would be able to keep this tactic going. Thus far, it seemed as if Dravec’s vision was not going to come true, which was a good thing since having Yuki alive was better than having him dead. Still, allowing Yuki to have all the fun slightly antagonized the on-looking killer.

220 / 2704
Back to top Go down
Kazatul
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazatul

PostSubject: Re: The Warriors' Night Festival   The Warriors' Night Festival EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 11:28 pm

The wolves silent kills continue picking off one bandit per wolf.

While the guardian wolf had remembered to drag his guard into the shadows, Yuki did no such thing. Leaving the body there, the woman continues to whimper. She had been told to remain, but when a pair of bandits, who don't actually seem to be drunk at all, are wondering about in the village and notice that the smell of blood in the air is more potent and fresh tonight. It was also stronger in the direction that they were headed. They continue forward hoping that their idiot comrade hadn't killed another of the village women in his aggressive and very rough, often abusive, misdeeds. This leads them to the fallen bandit whose throat had been slit. If they would have stumbled upon one of the bandits killed by the wolves, they might have overlooked it, but this was certainly no random animal attack. The male bandit grabs a small sea shell like instrument and sounds the alarm call, a shrill yet distinct and audible call. It would not reach or be discernable atop the hill, but Yuki might notice it due to his proximity. The call is relayed around the village and one of the bandits would be moving to the main hall to alert the others. While the bandits were being made aware of Yuki's presence, they still had no knowledge of who or where the assailant is nor do they know about the wolves yet. The biggest disadvantage for the bandits, however, is that the majority of their remaining numbers are drunk or at least slightly intoxicated causing minor impairment.

The two bandits are approaching from behind Yuki's position while 2 more are heading towards the original call so they will be moving by an adjacent building to your left. In the coming minutes, there would be whistles and animal calls around you, but you will notice that some of them sound like echoes. No one is around either of the wolf groups at the moment.

383/3643

Bandits Remaining: 25
Nearby Targets: 2 NW of Yuki and 2 slowly and quietly approaching from behind Yuki
Bandits Killed: 11
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: The Warriors' Night Festival   The Warriors' Night Festival EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 2:01 am

The foreign sound caught the half-breeds attention and caused him to stay his hand as he listened as it is followed by another of the same sound. As he hears the sound Yuki begins to get a bad feeling as it seems the bandits had been made aware of his presence and what he is doing. Now that he had been found out, Yuki begins to question the need for remaining stealthy, he couldn't recall what Dravic had said about what to do when and if he is found out, he could remember Dravic spoke about letting some slaves or something like that out but Yuki couldn't recall if he was near them or not. In such a situation with out knowing exactly what to do the half-breed knew exactly what to default to and what he needed to do, kill every threat plane and simple. Reaching back with his kukri, Yuki slips the blade back into its sheath before he moves his hand around to his back and grips one of the handle's of the blade resting on his back. Gripping the blade he pull's it from the harness on his back and brings it around in front of him. If he was caught now then there was no need in treading lightly and trying to remain hidden. Shifting his gaze around ahead of him, Yuki spots two bandit's not far ahead of him and he sets his sight upon them now as he begins to move once again. Moving left, Yuki begins to rush towards the two he had spotted and as he moves towards them he raises his arm and points the end of the blade he is wielding towards the two bandits.

The two wolves with the half-breed stop when he comes to a stop at the sound of an alarm they lift there heads and begin to shift as they look around now that they had been found out things where now going to change with there plan of attack. When Yuki begins to move the two wolves begin to follow after him, following close behind the half-breed. When Yuki lift's his blade and points at the two bandits ahead of them the two wolves break away from Yuki and dash forwards, moving past Yuki and quickly upon the two bandits as they leap from the ground and into the air to descend upon the bandits in an attempt to take them by surprise and bring them down quickly.

EXP: 427
Back to top Go down
Kazatul
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazatul

PostSubject: Re: The Warriors' Night Festival   The Warriors' Night Festival EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 1:29 pm

The two bandits moving ahead of Yuki rush towards the bandits to the northwest of his position. Having been alerted by the warning conch, they are on edge. The wolves remain unseen for a while, but the bandits hear the approach shortly before they arrive and when the wolves leave the ground, they put themselves in a vulnerable position of not being able to defend themselves properly. If there is one thing bandits and other such ilk are skilled at, it is knowing how to seize an attack of opportunity. The first wolf would find a sword slashing in a downward diagonal slash at the lower half of its front legs. The second wolf would find a long, dark colored spear thrusting towards its throat. Critical Strike!

From behind Yuki, two pre-loaded crossbows would be aimed at the wolf hybrid. Wielding a weapon like that, they would definitely know if he was with them and he was not, so both bandits fire their crossbows at the center of his back. The female ducks back behind her building to load another bolt while the male tries to slip into the nearby shadows slightly closer to Yuki, behind him on his right side, to reload.

The two forward bandits would move to finish off the wolves if they had not died from the well-placed open shots. The two other wolf groups currently remain unseen. The bandit warning makes it into the main meeting hall. The intoxicated bandits try to force themselves to sober up as they grab their weapons and flood out of the main hall that has been converted into a cross of a brothel and tavern.

The leader of the bandits, donning leather armor (breastplate, skirt, gauntlets and greaves) grabs a circular disc like weapon and hooks it onto the right side of her belt. On the left side are some pouches and a whip with two sharp "fangs" on the end of it. The last item she retrieves is a forked tongue spear from her side. She has an ice cold glare in her eyes as the celebration for her men was interrupted. She heads out of the building and instantly begins issuing orders and positioning her men where she wants them.

415/4058

Bandits Remaining: 25
Nearby Targets: 2 NW of Yuki and 2 slowly and quietly approaching from behind Yuki
Bandits Killed: 11

Wolves Remaining: 2 East, 2 West
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: The Warriors' Night Festival   The Warriors' Night Festival EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 2:35 pm

Before the two wolves can attack the two guards the two bandit's launch into a counter attack and strike at the two wolves coming at them. As the first wolf is struck in the leg the attack clips the leg right out from under it and causes it to crash into the ground before rolling onto its side as it lets out a yelp before falling silent. The second wolf glances to the first as it goes down and as it turns its gaze back to the guard it had planed to attack it get a spear in the throat. The second wolf didn't have time to let out a yelp before its body went limp as it to died.

Having set forth his wolves to deal with the two bandits, Yuki watches as the two wolves are slaughtered by the very two guards he sent them to attack before his eyes and before he can get to them to protect them. This causes the half-breed's pace to slow up just a bit as he advances towards the two guards that had killed his kin, an act that causes anger to build with in the half-breed. However, before he could make it to the two bandits that had killed his kin, Yuki feels something strike him in the back and pain rush through him. As the two bolts strike him in the back Yuki comes to as top and lets out a growl of anger in responce to the two bolts striking him from behind. Though the attack from the bandits behind him had done little to no damage to him it had still served to fuel the anger growing with in the half-breed and consume him as the darkness takes control of the half-breed. As Yuki is consumed by darkness he lets out a loud roar of anger, " AAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! " while giving into the beast within him and begins to transform. As the transformation begins, an unseen forge of energy begins to push out in all directions around the half-breed at a supreme strength.

As his physical form begins to change, ripping and tearing sounds begin to fill the air as his flesh begins to tear and rip apart as his physical mass begins to change and grow in size. Along with his skin tearing and ripping his clothing begins to do the same and the weapon he once held now falls to the ground as he releases his grasp upon the blade. As his new physical form begins to tear through the human one he had, his physical features begin to change as his legs let out a horrible bone breaking sound as they shift to be come multi jointed while his face begins to elongate into a snout. Coming to completion the human form that Yuki once had is now replaced with that of a large white werewolf.

As they hear the roar of anger come from there master, the two groups of wolves he had sent out to attack other groups of bandits around the village lift there heads and look in the direction of the roar. There attention remains upon the direction in which Yuki is for a brief moment before they turn there attention away. In response to the cry of anger from Yuki the wolves begin to act, growls and snarls would begin to come from the wolves as they would make there presence known and move to attack any bandits close to them in an attempt to reduce the over all numbers of the bandits.

EXP: 615 / 4388

Wolves:
2 On each side of village.
Back to top Go down
Kazatul
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazatul

PostSubject: Re: The Warriors' Night Festival   The Warriors' Night Festival EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 5:32 pm

The wolves would move towards the gathering of bandits. Having alerted the bandits that they were coming, the bandits are ready and attack in groups. "Guess we're eating wolf for breakfast, boys!" The roaring howl of anger had unsettled some, sobered up others, and brought a smile to the leader's face. She sends four bandits to approach Yuki's position from the fire pit. The two that had killed the wolves were now in the monster's line of sight. That was a problem. They rush behind the nearby building heading towards the main hall and the other bandits. The male crossbow bandit and knocked into a wall by the exert while the female is safe. She loads a special crossbow bolt with an orange and red tip. The male loads a standard crossbow bolt. He doesn't peek back out yet as he is confused about what just knocked him on his butt. He gets back to his feet, but if Yuki is looking behind him again, he will see the crossbowman. The female is able to remain hidden while keeping an eye on Yuki. The bandit leader crouches down and places a bare left hand to the ground while she holds her spear in her right hand. Anyone with a crossbow stays at the ready waiting to take aim at the demonic wolf that they heard howling in anger.

250/4308

Bandits Remaining: 23
Nearby Targets: 4 N of Yuki, 2 behind Yuki (one visible & one hidden), and 2 fleeing from Yuki towards courtyard.
Bandits Killed: 13

Wolves Remaining: 0
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: The Warriors' Night Festival   The Warriors' Night Festival EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 6:25 pm

As he finishes transforming, Yuki slowly raises to stand up fully and as he stands up he stretches a bit, letting out a growl as he turns to face the crossbowmen behind him. Turning to face the crossbowmen the half-breeds gaze falls upon the male and as it does so his gaze narrows into a glare as he lets out a low growl while sinking to the ground. As he sinks to the ground he goes into a crouch before pushing off with his feet, putting his full strength behind the action as he kicks off and begins to charge straight for the man armed with the crossbow at a supreme speed.

Drawing closer to the man with the crossbow with in a matter of seconds the half-breed would leap from his crouched charge and launches himself at the crossbowman. Unless stopped the half-breed would collide with the crossbowman with full force and weight behind him and as he collides with the man he would launch right into attacking the man with his razar sharp claws, rending into the mans armor and flesh as he goes at him with his maw biting for the males throat and shoulders, going for a swift kill.

EXP: 218
Back to top Go down
Kazatul
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazatul

PostSubject: Re: The Warriors' Night Festival   The Warriors' Night Festival EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 6:46 pm

Their suspicions are confirmed... it is indeed a demonic wolf creature that has attacked them as Yuki moves for the crossbowman. He is not prepared for what he saw and though he fires off a shot at Yuki, he is frozen in fear. The female, seeing the beast distracted, fires her bolt at him before moving away around the back of the building. If the bolt is successful, it would explode setting both Yuki and her friend on fire. (Firebolt) It would quicken his death so that he would suffer no further. The four approaching bandits close in on the beast with one of them throwing a knife at Yuki's hind side.

The leader's hand begins to sink into the ground. As it does and the female crossbow bandit tries to escape, a hand of sand and dirt would grab Yuki's hind leg to try and trap him in place. (Earth Magic - Magical Bind Stage 3) The other bandits start to move in to surround and bring down the beast.

Meanwhile, as I observe the activities, I begin to see similarities in the vision and reality. Yuki being a werewolf is a distinct difference that gives me hope that he will still prevail. I look at the bandit leader and look over at Battousai. He made no inclination yet to send in the elf chicks or to allow me to warn Yuki, so I remain in position observing.

256/4564

Bandits Remaining: 22
Nearby Targets: 4 N of Yuki, 1 behind Yuki, 10 approaching from N, NW, & NE, and 6 approaching from E and W.
Bandits Killed: 14
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: The Warriors' Night Festival   The Warriors' Night Festival EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 7:21 pm

Taking the man to the ground Yuki tears into him to the point where he pulls some of the male's flesh from his body and begins to devour it. As he takes another bite of the bandit's flesh the half-breed doesn't hear the sound of the crossbow as it is fired at him, however when the bolt makes impact and detonates in an explosion the half-breed becomes aware of another crossbowman as he is caught with in the explosion. As he catches on fire, Yuki lets forth a howl of pain as he quickly pushes off from the now flaming bandit and falls to the ground as he begins to roll around to try and put himself out. As he begins to roll around to put himself out Yuki managed to dodge the knife that had been thrown at him as he attempts to put himself out.

When the hand of earth comes up and takes hold of one of the half-breed's legs he lets out a angered growl as he begins to fight back against the earthen hand that has taken hold of him. Fighting against the bind Yuki puts his full strength behind his efforts to break free from the bind.

EXP: 208
Back to top Go down
Kazatul
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazatul

PostSubject: Re: The Warriors' Night Festival   The Warriors' Night Festival EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 8:35 pm

As Yuki rolls around on the ground looking like a dog trying to get rid of fleas, the approaching four bandits move in to strike with their spears and swords. The ensnare "formation" closes in a bit tighter. When the bandits attack Yuki, they would fall back slightly towards the leader afterwards. With the werewolf rolling around on the ground, the bandit leader raises her right arm before jamming her spear into the ground. The earth beneath Yuki would send up multiple spears into his back... if they connected, they would hurt even with his strong skin. By the end of this turn, the bind would release on its own. By next turn, the entire advance squad would be upon Yuki if he didn't do something quick.

The female crossbow sniper made it around the building and waited on the side to remain out of sight. She would wait for a moment longer before moving back towards the leader. If the hot elf chicks caught a visual of her, they would certainly recognize her. One in particular would notice her, even if the others did not. The orders had been to stand down and wait, which they had done, but one of them could no longer follow that order. One of the elf chicks was now missing. JayZee is currently MIA.

245/4564

Bandits Remaining: 22
Nearby Targets: 4 N of Yuki, "Sniper" is W of Yuki hiding on the side of the building, 10 approaching from N, NW, & NE, and 6 approaching from E and W.
Bandits Killed: 14

Attacks vs. Yuki
Fire Bolt: 10 damage, 5 damage in next post (u almost put it out)
Stabbed by Earth - Bed of Spears (DMG: Ascended)
Spear and sword attacks from 4 bandits
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: The Warriors' Night Festival   The Warriors' Night Festival EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 9:02 pm

Rolling around on the ground, the half-breed lets out a howl of pain as he continues to try and put himself out while fighting against the earthen hand that holds tight on his leg preventing him from escaping. While trying to put himself out, Yuki is to focused on the fire that has consumed his body to notice the bandits wielding spears as they approach to strike him with there spears. When the attacks the half-breed is unprepared for the spears and as they strike him with them he again lets out a howl of pain as they stab at him with there spears before falling back. Mustering a growl, Yuki begins to focus and push aside the pain as he channels his magical energy and with out uttering a single chant he gathers dark magic and forces it into a javelin like spear, though he knew this was a reckless move and would cause damage to him at the moment he didn't care much for that as he he had other things to worry about, taking the magical attack in hand Yuki slams it into the ground next to him. Upon impact the magical attack would explode outwards from the impact zone covering an area of thirty feet in diameter.

EXP: 225
Back to top Go down
Kazatul
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazatul

PostSubject: Re: The Warriors' Night Festival   The Warriors' Night Festival EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 9:54 pm

As the bandits were moving in to attack, they did not expect such a suicidal move to be made. When the javelin comes back into the ground, the sniper finds herself whisked away somehow. Yuki would find that he would feel no pain from the attack, there would be a flicker of dark purple energy around him that would dissipate with the attack. If Battousai was to glance over at him, he would notice that I am still standing there. Spatial energies would be moving in Yuki's direction though. Most of the bandits would find themselves wounded at the moment from the attack. The Bandit Leader looks at him and she furrows her brow. He was proving to be problematic. Yuki had injured 5 of the approaching bandits, killed the 4 closest ones who had stabbed him and caused the others to drop back and take cover. With the sniper whisked away, the numbers around Yuki had dwindled quickly. There was still 6 bandits who were able to approach and prepare to attack the werewolf again. They would surround him quickly while the injured try to recover in order to return to the fight.

The bandit leader whispers to the earth before she gestures tauntingly for him to approach her position.

The sniper remains unharmed though her protector does not share in her condition. The sniper recognizes her savior and asks her what she is doing here. "You attacked your own village and you know what they did to our friends." The female sniper fires back in quiet retort, "Friends? You were among the strongest warriors these sexist pigs had and they treated you like dirt. They turned on your every chance they got and still you wish to defend them? Well I don't. The bandits' leader showed me another way to deal with dogs. You shoot them again and again until they know to never dare to attack you again." The female sniper helps get JayZee over towards the bandit leader. There was a history between these two. JayZee was strong so the attack did not hurt her as it did some of the others.

400/4964

Bandits at 100%: 13
Nearby Targets: 3 to N, NW, & NE, and 3 to E and W. The 5 injured (50% HP) bandits are all around within the blast radius. Others fell back towards the leader.
Bandits Killed: 18
Bandits Injured: 5
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: The Warriors' Night Festival   The Warriors' Night Festival EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 10:21 pm

He had loosed a kamikaze attack upon the bandits in an attempt to get them away from him for the moment and hopefully reduce there numbers. With the attack he had not cared if he gotten injured though as the explosion happens he finds himself not in pain from the attack which is a rather strange occurrence considering he is right next to the point of impact. Not only had he not been hit by the attack, Yuki found he is no longer on fire thankfully. No longer on fire and given a moment of reprieve Yuki begins to raise from the ground and raises to his feet as he shifts his gaze, glancing around at the few bandits that had managed to whether his attack and where now approaching him ready to attack him once again. Turning his gaze to the one that seemed to be leading the bandits, Yuki locks his gaze upon her as his lips draw back and his teeth begin to show as he growls at the female as she taunts him. With his gaze set upon the leader of the bandits Yuki drew in slow deep breaths as he watched her, his gaze slowly shifting over her form.

EXP: 210
Back to top Go down
Kazatul
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazatul

PostSubject: Re: The Warriors' Night Festival   The Warriors' Night Festival EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 12:38 am

This is their opportunity. They each strike at the werewolf with basic weapon attacks from swords and spears. The female sniper gets JayZee over to the bandit leader. She lays the wounded archer down and tells her, "Now let me show you what she has taught me..." JayZee grumbles at the thought, but she was wounded albeit not that bad, but enough to hinder her. The sniper takes some dirt in her hands and concentrates. She chants, "Powers of the earth, restore her form." She places her hands on JayZee's shoulder and back before the dirt is brushed off of her shoulder and the wound is healed. JayZee finds that she has full range of motion again. The sniper looks at her and says, "We should not be at odds. Join us and she can show you so many things if you let her." The female warrior finds herself torn in this matter. She would now be visible to Yuki as would the crossbow sniper.

The bandit leader sees that she has lost quite a few bandits in this attack. That is unfortunate. When Yuki growls at her, she blows a kiss at him to taunt him further.

Watching from a distance, I must admit that I am amused by the exchange.

Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: The Warriors' Night Festival   The Warriors' Night Festival EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 1:13 am

The half-breed's gaze shifts from the leader as he glances to the bandits around him as they launch into another attack, coming at him again with there weapons. As they come at him Yuki focuses once again calling upon his magical abilities as he manifests another lance made of magical energy. As he forms another of the lances Yuki kicks off the ground and launches himself into the air as he hurls the lance down at the ground where he once stood. The lance would fly through the air and impact the ground causing another explosion of dark energy that should engulf the bandits that came at him once again. Landing back on the ground after loosing another lance Yuki's gaze turns back to the leader though it only remains on the leader for a brief moment before he glances from the leader and to a familiar sight, JayZee the female that had asked him to save her village now laying on the ground with the leader and another of the bandits. The half-breed looks at JayZee for a moment before he turns his gaze to the leader and growls at her once again. He didn't know why JayZee was here since he had last told them to remain at a distance and wait but she was here now and laying next to the bandit leader and her minion. With a flick of his wrist, Yuki looses the binding of one of the chain around his left wrist and forearm and causes links of metal chain to begin falling free and drop to the ground before he grips the metallic links of chain, his gaze becoming locked upon the bandit leader. As his gaze shifts over the bandit leader, the half-breeds tongue slips from inside his mouth and slowly runs across his lips as he eyes her form, " .... Surrender. " the half-breed murmurs to the leader as he watches her.

EXP: 345
Back to top Go down
Kazatul
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazatul

PostSubject: Re: The Warriors' Night Festival   The Warriors' Night Festival EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 2:09 am

The bandit leader smiles as she sees him lift up into the skies. Impressive. The sniper lifts her crossbow and the bandit leader stops her. She creates a bow made of earth and hands it to JayZee. "You can shoot him or me. Choose your side." JayZee takes the bow into her hands and the sniper tells her that he is a monster. That she can see that by simply looking at him. The bandits brace for impact as best as they can as the injured and/or wounded take care as best as they can. 3 of them are still caught in the blast and it claims their remaining life force. Her numbers had fallen to an unacceptable level. The bandit leader slams her spear into the ground again, "Take your shot in 5, 4, 3, 2... fire." While the bandit leader is counting down, the energy should reach Yuki by the count of 2. If it does, he would find himself unable to see anything as his vision would be surrounded by a sandstorm. (Stage 4 Illusion Bind). The sniper calls out, "Big sister..." JayZee locks onto Yuki's chest but when she releases the arrow, she fires at his shoulder instead. If the arrow connects, it would lodge itself into his flesh but "just off" from anything vital. She could always use the excuse that it's not her bow and so the weight caused her shot to just miss its target. The bandit leader would care much anyway as she had enough of this battle. The remaining bandits are called back as she very casually walks towards the stable with the sniper and JayZee flanking her. While Yuki's vision would clear up enough for him to see JayZee holding the bow then leaving with the bandits, the bind itself would hold for a while longer to allow them time to get to the horses.

Once they are mounted, the bandits head south away from Yuki and also away from our position to the north. The sniper and JayZee hang back as the bandit leader looks at Yuki and mocks one last time, "When you're stronger, maybe we'll play again, Fuzzy Furball. Oh and yes, I do accept your surrender by the way. As a parting gift though, enjoy the village. I'm down with it." She would remain for a moment before the words "Fuzzy Furball" are magically "drawn" in the center of town square, right next to the fire for good visibility.

It is unclear why she did not order the bandits to take a collective attack of opportunity in order to hold the village, but she doesn't. Thus, Yuki by himself, as Battousai had ordered, had retaken the village from the bandits. My vision had not come to pass and I am very pleased. Though it is arguable that a far worse outcome has come to pass. The morale of the elf chicks having lost their leader and to Yuki having been betrayed it would seem. Also, the damage to the village and its people had been quite the cost. Still, such thoughts should not sully this moment.

563/5756

Bandits have retreated south! The village has been captured by Yuki! JayZee, leader of the hot elf chicks, has defected to the bandits! Mission has been completed successfully!
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: The Warriors' Night Festival   The Warriors' Night Festival EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 2:33 am

Before he can descend to the ground the half-breed find's himself caught with in some sort of sandstorm that seems to come out of nowhere and reduces his vision to see anything around him causing him to lose track of the bandit leader and the rest of the bandits. Though he could not see anything he could hear what is going on around him but he is unable to do anything due to the sandstorm around him. Because of the sandstorm around him, Yuki is unable to see the arrow and unable to dodge it. As the arrow comes to lodge itself into his shoulder Yuki lets out a yelp of pain as he brings his hand up and grabs his injured shoulder. As the sandstorm begins to clear up enough to let him see, Yuki's gaze falls upon JayZee as she holds the bow that had fired the arrow that now rest within his shoulder. As his gaze locks on the female it narrows into a glare as he growls at her while she begins to walk away with the bandits. He had been betrayed by the very person that asked him to help save her village. Yuki follow's JayZee with his gaze, his glare growing with each moment as he watches her. When he hears the bandit leader speak Yuki shifts his gaze to her and growls at her in response to her comment about him being a fur ball.

EXP: 248
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: The Warriors' Night Festival   The Warriors' Night Festival EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 2:31 pm

As the bind that prevented the half-breed from taking action finally came to an end he falls upon the ground and sinks to his knees as he slouches forwards gripping his shoulder as he gazes at the ground below him. While resting upon the ground Yuki's attention remains upon the ground below him for but a brief moment before he lifts his head and glances around as he scans the area around him for a moment. The bandit leader had left with the rest of her bandits, left what is left of the village to him, but he did not get to finish off the bandits and the one that had asked him to save this village turned on him and shot him with an arrow. Turning his attention to his shoulder, Yuki grasps the arrow and begins to pull it from his shoulder. As he pulls the arrow from his shoulder he lifts his head and lets out another howl before falling silent as he drops the arrow to the ground. Lowering his head the half-breed draws slow deep breaths as he glances around once again before finally shifting back to his human form. Now that he had turned back to his human form he rest upon the ground naked though he only remains this way for a brief few moments before he murmurs a chant. With the chant the shadow below the half-breed begins to rouse from the ground and move up to consume him, covering his human form before it begins to solidify into solid matter. The darkness that had risen and consumed the half-breed's form shifts into clothing to cover his nude form. Now that he had been covered the half-breed slowly begins to raise back to his feet and as he does so he grips his injured shoulder as he begins to shift his gaze and glance around. As he shifts his gaze the half-breed lets forth another growl while he begins to move away from where he had come to rest. Making his way over to where he had dropped his blades, Yuki knells down and picks the colossal blade back up and places it back onto the harness that had taken form on his coat before he picks up his sheathed kukri and slips it into his pocket. Now with his weapons collected the half-breed again shifts his gaze as he begins to move forward and start to check the rest of the village to make sure none of the bandits have remained behind as well as begin to help any of the people that needed it.

Once he had made his way around the village and made sure there are no more bandits with in the village and that everything is taken care of and the people that are in the village still are alright for the time being Yuki makes his way into a clear spot of the village where he should be seen from where Dravic and his sensei are at right now. As he turns to face the direction of his sensei and Dravic, Yuki reaches back and pulls the blade from the harness on his back and raises it into the air as a sign of victory and hopefully a signal to his companions that the coast is clear so they can come down to the village.

EXP: 580
Back to top Go down
Kazatul
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazatul

PostSubject: Re: The Warriors' Night Festival   The Warriors' Night Festival EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 3:21 pm

Sent to UYB. Good work, Rune.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: The Warriors' Night Festival   The Warriors' Night Festival EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 4:16 pm

Sent to UYB.
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: The Warriors' Night Festival   The Warriors' Night Festival EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 4:17 pm

Sent to UYB.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Warriors' Night Festival   The Warriors' Night Festival Empty

Back to top Go down

The Warriors' Night Festival
Page 1 of 1