Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Warriors' Departure *

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Rep! : 56

The Warriors' Departure * Empty
PostSubject: The Warriors' Departure *   The Warriors' Departure * EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 5:19 pm

The next morning comes after Battousai had met with both Yuki and Dravec about moving out for both traveling and locating a new base for Yuki. Having reverted to Jyn after the meeting, the white haired lad would have traveled to meet with Senna clan to meet with her and her mother and advise of his departure. In doing so, he managed to pick up a few extra legs to travel with them in a deal to have the clan look over and protect the mansion during their hiatus. Having returned home late, he would not have had time to update the other two on the change in plans, having previously told them that they would be leaving with an eta of two hours. Things still fall into place, somehow, as today would be the day for traveling.

Day breaks across the lands as the horizon is lit with orange, the sun reflecting off of the sky and celestial bodies in it, granting light to the world. Having fallen asleep as Jyn, he would be lying in his bed residing on the second floor of the mansion in the west wing partially covered in his sheets on his back with his legs and arms spread out in a reckless manner dressed only in a pair of boxers and tube socks. The soft sound of snoring would come from him as he wouldn’t yet be awake.

Outside, there would be a ruckus outside as ten people from Senna’s clan would be standing outside, waiting for someone to approach them with seven hours and a mid-sized 2 horse cart filled with various things. A mixture of men and women, 7 and 3 respectively, they would be conversing among themselves having arrived on the premises as previously promised. If they were to meet the ever vigilant Dravec on their way in, they would have completely explained their purposes to him in able to gain access to the area.

351 / 351 | Timeline: after "A Warrior's Return"

Last edited by aѕceпxion on Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Rep! : 10

PostSubject: Re: The Warriors' Departure *   The Warriors' Departure * EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 5:25 pm

The Warriors' Departure

After finishing my business the previous day I would have taken refuge in the room I had taken as my own in the mansion and when the time comes rested through the night. As day breaks and my body begins to rouse on its own I let out a soft grown as I roll over in the bed, turning in the bed as I attempt to remain asleep. However such attempts remain futile as my body continues to wake on its own forcing me to open my eyes and gaze off at the wall as I let out a soft sigh. I keep my gaze on the wall for a few brief moments before shutting my eyes again, hoping that I would fall back asleep, as I roll over onto my back. " I know, I know. " I grumble lightly to myself, keeping my eyes closed for a few brief moments before opening them again and gazing up at the ceiling as I bring a hand up and rub my face as I let out another groan. Shifting in bed I turn to sit up and let my feet hang over the edge before glancing around the room. Turning my gaze to my satchel I reach over and push the top flap open before slipping my hand into the bag and rooting around in it for a brief moment. After rooting around in the bag for a brief moment I take hold of something in the bag and pull it out. Out of the satchel I pull a bit of dried meat and bed wrapped in some cloth. As I take a piece of the dried meat and take a bite I glance towards the door to my room wondering if the others were up yet or if they are still asleep since today is the day we plan to take care of some business.

EXP: 316 | 316
The Warriors' Departure * 01YukiNewBottom
Back to top Go down
Kazatul
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazatul

Rep! : 19

PostSubject: Re: The Warriors' Departure *   The Warriors' Departure * EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 6:54 pm

No questions were asked of Jyn when he returned late last night. I would ask if he was alright and he would have confirmed such leaving the matter at that. He was safe and well and as such, no course of action needed to be taken. I had filled my time with meditation, reviewing maps, and planning out a course for expansion. I could see the problem with keeping the mansion as our primary base. It had been explored by others and the fact that whatever took a "bite" out of the western side of the estate left quite a bit of repairs to be done. Probably more than it is worth. Instead, I believe I have found a suitable cluster of territory that already has an indigenous population that can be befriended and allowed to benefit from our military prowess. Also it's position gives us access to the major cities in the east and still provides ample access to the Medius villages. I would propose this matter to Battousai when I see him.

While I do actually have a room that I use from time to time, I actually prefer the roof as a point of meditation and a scouting perch. My love of birds is apparent from my choice of locations to spend most of my time. It would be from here that I would first spot the approaching group. I think to sound an alarm but we do not have one, so instead, I figure to handle this matter on my own. I don't see armaments, but it does not mean that the wagon or "merchant's cart" could not be carrying weapons or poison of some sort. I hold fast dropping into a crouch to lower potential visibility of me. As soon as they come within my range, I vanish from sight with the usual command of "Shimmer" as I appear amongst them and grabbing one of the men, vanish once again, holding him, somewhat straining, off the ledge of the roof. I would ask him what he's doing here. Spatial energy gathers around us as I prepare to create a mild distortion near the rest of his party to deal with them as well. He tells me that he and his people were requested to look after the mansion while Battousai and I were gone. I eye him suspiciously as he should not know that we were leaving considering that I have observed no one within the area throughout the night.

I nod to him teleporting him back to his group and watching them as they move closer. I keep enough energy harnessed to me that I could unleash on them whenever necessary if they were lying. My eyes do not leave them as they wait outside for Battousai to come out. You see... this is why we need to recruit sentries because I should inform Battousai, but I cannot allow them to make a move without me noticing. Also, they were kind of noisy. I wanted to give the others time to sleep in. That was becoming increasingly difficult.

547/547
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: The Warriors' Departure *   The Warriors' Departure * EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 7:49 pm

The man adjusts his shirt after being manhandled by Dravec. He eyes him cautiously, but holds his tongue for now as there seemed to be an ability difference between the two and he needed relations to go smoothly between both ‘clans.’ The members held in the spatial energy would be uncomfortable and defensively set against Dravec, who seemed to be very aggressive with them.

--

There is a loud and strained noise as Jyn releases a fart which happens to be just strong enough to partially wake him from his slumber and look around sleepily. His head lowers back as he lifts his hand up and rubs his eyes yawning; there was a nagging feeling that he was supposed to be doing something today. “Oh, yeah…” he murmurs lightly as his hand lowers to his crotch where it begins to scratch softly, “travel…” Removing his hands from his boxers, his body leans up in bed as he takes a moment to collect himself. Turning his head to the side, he could see an odd sight of people gathered in front of the mansion, since his room would be on the side facing the front of the manor. He immediately remembers that Senna had stated that people were to come along, so Jyn shifts and brings his feet to the floor of the bed as he remarks, “I’d better go greet them before Hunter kills them…” In thinking about it and what he knew of Hunter, Jyn was partially surprised that they had not been attacked already. He gives a mental ‘oops’ as he remembered that he had not remembered to mention that in passing with Hunter the previous night. Standing, he rises out of bed and moves to the window where he opens it and pokes his head out. He notices that Dravec was already speaking with the people, so he calls out, “oy! They’re with me, they’ll be traveling with us. I’ll be down in a second…” With that he pulls his head back in and closes the window down; now it was time to get dressed quickly.

379 / 730 | Timeline: after "A Warrior's Return"
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: The Warriors' Departure *   The Warriors' Departure * EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:12 pm

Chewing on a piece of dried meat I slowly shift my gaze about my room, scanning over some of my belongings while wondering what I will need to take with me. As I shift my gaze about my room something catches my attention, causing my ear to twitch faintly as I shift my gaze towards the window leading out side as my question about my companion being awake is answered as I hear the faint sounds of him yelling, though I cant make out all of what he is saying but that didn't matter at the moment. Now that I knew my companion was awake I let out a soft grown and raise from the bed as I glance towards my cloths knowing that since he was awake it was time to start getting ready to head out. As I raise to my feet I begin to stretch, taking a moment to pop my back and neck, something let causes me to let out a soft sigh of relief before I begin moving and move to my cloths before I start getting dressed. As I begin to dress I glance towards the window for a moment as I start to wonder what Dravec had found and if he has a place that he said he would be looking for.

EXP: 219 | 535
Back to top Go down
Kazatul
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazatul

PostSubject: Re: The Warriors' Departure *   The Warriors' Departure * EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:36 pm

The mass staredown continued as I watched them like a hawk watches prey. Jyn pops his head out and addresses me. Even tho, he wasn't wearing the mask and horned helm, I still address him as the one I follow. The Jyn persona was my friend in youth, but he seemed too weak to young adult me. Whereas, I didn't really like Battousai much as a boy, but I find myself willingly serving his ambitions. Life is strange that way I suppose. When he confirms the story of the man, I nod to him, "Understood, Battousai." I nod to them before my body fades from view. It would seem that we would be leaving soon. I needed to get the maps and such ready. Appearing outside the map room, I retrieve my supplies and such placed in my traveling pack. I move to the kitchen and retrieve the nourishment bags that I had prepared and stored for all three of us. I grab those and attach them to the pre-marked maps that I had prepared for both Battousai and Yuki. Calling out to the wolf hybrid, "Yuki... let's go."

With everything I needed ready, I return to my perch as I wait for Battousai. My gaze was no longer overly suspicious, but now more curious and taking the time to study their features and mannerisms. I would take in their "spirit scent" while we were traveling. I do not foresee a reason to need to track them, but should trouble arise or they get separated from the group, it will make it easier for me to track them down and safely return them. I observe the skies and surrounding area once again. All the while I would remain silent around them, not out of disdain and dislike, but simply because I did not know them and had nothing to say at the moment.

335/882
OOC: "I always feel like somebody's watching meeeeee!" ^_^
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: The Warriors' Departure *   The Warriors' Departure * EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:50 pm

Jyn finished up getting ready as swiftly as he could. By this time, he was ready to get a move on and since everything he needed was prepared from before. Most of what he needed, he could keep on his personage or within one of the many pockets on his garments as he would be wearing a pair of loose fitting black cargo pants along with a white tee shirt with a red circular Pacific State logo from the ancient world printed on the front. His swords would be at his wait connected to the thick black leather belt that tied the top portion of his pants. With just about everything he needed, he headed down the hall of the west wing and towards the stairs, hearing Dravec call for Yuki. With a grin and a jovial tone, Jyn would call out, “don’t tell me he slept longer than I did!” Battousai had been the one to interact with Yuki earlier, so Jyn would not have had a chance to properly mingle with him just yet, but he figured that things like that could be done en route. As for Dravec, JYN hadn’t much experience with him at all since he hadn’t been ‘birthed’ into existence. But it was normal for Dravec to confuse JIN with JYN to the point that Jyn didn’t care because he always ended up being referred to as Battousai anyways. But, by the time Jyn made it downstairs, he would notice that Dravec had already been inside and warped outside. He murmurs lightly, “that’s a convenient ability…” Approaching the group of people and Dravec at a jog, he would slow his pace into a walk when getting near and smile welcoming the group, “hey guys, sorry about the guard dog. He likes to protect home.” Looking to Dravec, I give a cheesy smile and a light and airy laugh. Being formal, as representing their clan, the oldest in the group, a middle aged man who seemed to be of carpenter build, leads in a bow as he assures that they were glad to be able to come with us and that they did not mind Dravec’s thorough nature with the security.

390 / 1120 | Timeline: after "A Warrior's Return"
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: The Warriors' Departure *   The Warriors' Departure * EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 9:13 pm

As I work on getting dressed I slip another piece of dried meat into my mouth and begin to chew it up as I finish putting my pants on before slipping into my boots and reaching over to where I had put my coat. Taking hold of my coat I begin to slip it on and as I slip it on I hear Dravec as he yells out to me telling me to go. Furring my brow at the order I let out a growl as I grab my satchel and slip it on. Having finished getting dressed I grab the sheathed kukri on the night stand and reach back, slipping it into my belt before I begin heading for the door to my room. Coming upon the door I reach over to where I keep the rest of my weapons and grab the two chains from the pegs on the wall and begin to coil them around my forearms before grabbing the massive blade that rest against the wall after putting the chains on. Having picked up my last weapon I make my exit of the room and reach back, attaching the massive blade to the harness on my back as I make my way away from the room and head out of the mansion to meet up with the rest of the group. " Hey Jyn. " I say to my companion before shifting my attention to Dravec, " There was no need to yell, I was in the middle of getting ready. " I comment before shifting my gaze to the others that are with Jyn and Dravec.

EXP: 271 | 806
Back to top Go down
Kazatul
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazatul

PostSubject: Re: The Warriors' Departure *   The Warriors' Departure * EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 11:47 am

He had arrived. With his arrival, I vanish from the rooftop perch to arrive next to Jin/Jyn/Battousai (or whatever other name the schitzo has for him) an glance over at the others. I look at the man I hung off the ledge and address him first, "My apologies. I was not informed of your arrival." Turning to Battousai, I hand him one of the maps & food pouches. This is going to be a long journey. I do not believe I have the strength t move this many people thru the Void at once. I can try if you want." Yuki's words were almost ignored but I address him anyway, "You should have been ready. If an attack comes, will you take your time to head into the fray? You can growl, I understand." I had agreed to help him. Make him into an Alpha, so every opportunity, mistake, and triumph would be a lesson of some sort. He needed to be useful to Battousai & to his people once he attracted a following. I did not have time to think about the first impression I was making. I don't need to be liked or understood by them, I mrely need to be right for these two.

211/1093

Last edited by Kazatul on Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: The Warriors' Departure *   The Warriors' Departure * EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 5:04 pm

“Yay, the wolf is here,” Jyn turns around to tease cheerfully as Yuki approaches and greets him having come out of the house last; it was hard being around such gloomy people sometimes… but there was hope that the people from Senna’s clan would be more social than Dravec and Yuki. With Yuki’s arrival, the traveling party seemed to be set introductions would have to be in order now that everyone was gathered. The man who was hung from the balcony nods and confirms that it was ok and he understood. Looking to Dravec, Jyn takes the food and the map with a “thanks!” before shaking his head and assuring, “it’s okay. We’re going to take this trip the old fashion way...” The man who spoke before speaks out, “ah! For that, our mistress has given you two gifts… though we did not know anticipate that you would have two men with you as well. But, for you Jyn, we have one of our finest horses.” The male motions two one of the two extra horses that did not currently have riders. He continues, “We brought two for you… I suppose you can decide which one of your men will get to use it. Most of us will travel either by foot or on the cart.” A bit surprised at the gift Jyn scratches the back of his neck humbly and grins while looking to the black stallion that was reserved for me. As a mustang, he decides to give it the unique and creative name of “Ford!” thus exclaiming it. With a nod, the mistress is thanked through the clan member, a message that would have to be passed on their return. While this was going on, there seemed to be something in the background as Dravec seemed to be speaking to Yuki. While they wrapped up their morning greetings, Jyn would assure that the people gathered were ready to head out. Seeing as they were, Jyn would move to introduce to them, motioning to Yuki, “this is Yuki” and then to Dravec, “and this is Hunter. Be sure to take good care of them.”

382 / 1502 | Timeline: after "A Warrior's Return"
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: The Warriors' Departure *   The Warriors' Departure * EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 5:28 pm

Shifting my attention from the unknown group I look to Jyn as I hear him speak, a soft smirk taking form on my visage at his comment, as long as they didn't start thinking of me as some guard dog and calling me by some animal name. " It's nice to see you too. " I murmur lightly to Jyn before shifting my gaze away from my companion. As I shift my attention away from my companion I glance to the group of men that seemed to have shown up for something. When I hear Dravec begin to speak I glance to him for a brief moment as I listen to him as he speaks to me. " If we were under attack I would have been out here as soon as I could, naked if it came down to it Dravec. I have confidence that you would be able to at least hold off an attack for a few moments in my stead, though perhaps you do not think you have such capabilities? " I ask, poking fun at Dravec as I look to him again with a soft smirk about my visage. Turning my attention from Dravec I look to my companion for a brief moment, thinking upon what he had said about traveling the old fashion way, on foot as apposed to other means. Turning my gaze from Jyn I look to the wagon as the man speaks to Jyn before turning my attention to the ground as Jyn introduces myself and Dravec or Hunter as he liked to call him. I give a faint nod to the men once I am introduced, " Jyn I can travel by foot so if you wish you can let Dravec use the other horse. "

EXP: 296 | 1102
Back to top Go down
Kazatul
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazatul

PostSubject: Re: The Warriors' Departure *   The Warriors' Departure * EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 7:58 pm

My face turns at the disturbing visual. It is quickly followed by a faint smirk at his jest. "I will not always be there to protect you, wolf man." That was certainly a jest since I was the brains behind the operation. Yuki was the muscle for sure. Battousai had the vision. It was my job to make it a reality. When mention of the horse comes into play, I shake my head and tell Yuki that he can have it. I would not mention the fact that I have never ridden a horse before. It doesn't even look comfortable. Glancing over at Jyn, having registered his excitement, I raise an eyebrow. "Ford? Did you mean Forward, Battousai?" I did not understand what he was talking about with them or the horse, but I would not dwell on it too long.

The thought to address Jyn once again about introducing me by that name, but I just shrug it off. It wasn't a big deal. I nod to the people who would traveling with us. I did not quite understand their purpose in coming with us, but I would question it. When he tells Yuki and I to take care of them, I nod to him. They were guests or friends of his so that would be done without request. As soon as everyone is mounted or back on the cart, I would look at Battousai and inquire, "Shall I scout ahead, Battousai?" As my ever heightening senses to scan the surrounding area, I draw spatial energy to me while I await the answer.

277/1370
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: The Warriors' Departure *   The Warriors' Departure * EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 8:19 pm

After deciphering that neither wanted the gift of the horse, Jyn would give a nod and then turn to the middle aged male and comment, “it looks like you’ll be riding beside me on Camero.” Yes, he had just come up with the name Camero to refer to the other horse, a brown stallion of like physique. Having only attempted to ride an animal a few times in his life, Jyn figured he would learn along the way; since Senna’s people were here, they could assist him in his riding. When Dravec brings up the question of forward scouting, Jyn would shift his attention to him and answer with an affirmation. It would be best of the two fliers were to go ahead just to make sure they didn’t run into any trouble along the way, though if they did, Jyn would certainly feel bad for the trouble. With that, Jyn gives the final order to ‘forward ho’ and with that, he would mount the best with some degree of awkwardness. The unnamed middle aged man mounts Camero with relative ease and grins at Jyn assuring him that he would get the hang up it. A little shaky, Jyn nods and grins before announcing, “we’re off!”

Ooc: We can end this segment here. Kaz, since you’re scouting, start off the next RP with us arriving to our first point of interest if you would be so kind.
Sent to UYB

221 / 1723 | Timeline: after "A Warrior's Return"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Warriors' Departure *   The Warriors' Departure * Empty

Back to top Go down

The Warriors' Departure *
Page 1 of 1