Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Envoy of the Beginning IV

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Rep! : 17

Envoy of the Beginning IV Empty
PostSubject: Envoy of the Beginning IV   Envoy of the Beginning IV EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 11:56 pm

Envoy of the Beginning IV NoahPos4
Noah
Health: 100%
Stamina: 100%
Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: III [+2.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Actions: ---
Active Skills/Traits: ---
Castiel *Story-line BOSS*
Attributes: STR: III [+2.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: III [+2.0] Aegis: III [+2.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Theme: Vs Champions

Things had reached a height that Ana didn't want from the beginning. Castiel was the one she worked for but Noah was a Kid, and her motherly instincts kicked in so hard that it would have been impossible to ignore it. Castiel was fighting against Noah and things were not going to end well if she didnt do anything. Even though Noah could fight, she still just saw a kid which got her frustrated at Castiel for fighting a Kid, but Ana didn't know about the power side of Noah, something that Castiel indeed did know. This was the reason that he didnt take any chances with pulling punches against Noah because He knew that Noah was able to take down someone that he himself had issues fighting, which was a huge indicator of ones strength. Oddly enough it came to Castiel's head that maybe he had gotten far stronger than Noah because of the way the battle was going. They had crossed over into other parts of the Land that Noah had not yet claimed, but by the end of this battle he would be if he was successful in defeating Castiel. That was a big if considering that some if not all of his abilities was sealed away with the tie between him and Idoun. Noah smirked a little despite what had happened between the two, showing that he was enjoying the battle itself.

Words :: 253 Exp
Gains ::1 TEXP [Post in multiple (at least 2) RPs in one day]
Envoy of the Beginning IV Space

Last edited by Noah on Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Envoy of the Beginning IV   Envoy of the Beginning IV EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 3:40 pm

Noah
Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: III [+2.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Attributes: STR: III [+2.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: III [+2.0] Aegis: III [+2.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]

Castiel wanted to defeat Noah, and Vice versa, but the only thing that kept him from pushing at Noah with all his might was the fact that Ana was trying to protect Noah, which prevented him from using Sentinel's explosion to the max that it could be used. He feared that the explosion would catch her and kill her along with Noah, and he was a guardian so sacrifices was not an option for him. Noah on the other hand wouldn't mind using Ana to his advantage, as she wasn't a hinderance on him like she was on Castiel. He actually enjoyed her defending him and mentally believed that the love of a Mother had to be the greatest thing in the world if it would put someone to defend a child to this extent. Castiel came rushing at Noah yet again, swinging his fist but Noah utilized his size to an advantage, dashed towards Castiel, ducked and shifted to the side. When Castiel motioned around to face Noah, the Kid would push himself to the side again but this time in the form of a Roll. It appeared that Noah was trying to exhaust Castiel, but it appeared that Castiel was no where near tired.

Words :: 219 Exp
Gains ::1 TEXP [Post in multiple (at least 2) RPs in one day]
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Envoy of the Beginning IV   Envoy of the Beginning IV EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 6:18 pm

Noah

Noah was biding time for when his skills became unsealed, though he wasnt 100% sure when that would be. All he needed was his forms and an offensive skill to bring this all to an end and yet the fates had not allowed that, at least not yet. At the end of this he knew that he may need Ana, so he would have to knock her out and make it seem like an accident. If this was done then he would be able to keep near her body while biding for time and then strike down Castiel with his power when ever they returned." Is that all you got ? " Noah taunted Castiel as the two continued fighting. Castiel held his hand out as if he was preparing to perform the Sentinel's Explosion. Noah was betting on the idea that Castiel would hold back in such a strike for fear of hurting Ana." GRAAAA!! " " Yes! come at me! " Noah yelled before Castiel unleashed his attack, causing an explosion of force to spread out towards Noah and Ana. It was just as Noah Hoped, wasnt too damaging and carried force. Noah looked back an Ana and pushed himself back with the force, allowing it to carry him further, and with that he would slam into Ana, heads hitting which would knock her unconscious." Ana!! " Castiel yelled out to her, not wanting that to happen. He was sure that the force applied wouldn't spread as far, but didnt count on Noah pushing himself with it to ram Ana.

Words :: 271 Exp
Gains ::-
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Envoy of the Beginning IV   Envoy of the Beginning IV EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 pm

Noah

Ana was out cold now, and Noah had recieved some damage from Castiel, but now he could put Ana to better use without any worries of her gaining a bad view of him." Now that she's unconscious, it's about time for the real fun to begin... prepare yourself ". Noah held up his hand as if he was getting ready to Cast a spell, but then Castiel held his own hand up as to telling him to hold up a second." Why are you doing this ? You seem to be offended by being labeled a brother of Siluros, and I can't feel exact evil from you... It gives me the idea that you're a Kamikonjou and not Onikonjou... but then a Kami wouldn't do things like this ". Noah laughed slightly at Castiel's words and lowered his head." You're right... but Im not like other Kami's. My rule is absolute... I want these lands and you're defying me. I have to take these lands by whatever means necessary and killing you isn't a big deal to be honest ". This caused Castiel to take a step back before gritting his teeth." Beings of Good doing evil deeds. This world must be going to crap now ". The Conversation was good to Noah as it was buying him time to regain his power." Another thing...you're not fighting with everything that you are... you killed Siluros with ease and now you're just dodging ".

Words :: 255 Exp
Gains ::1 TEXP [Post at least 5 times in a day *August 1*] | Noah Claimed Land "V7c"
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Envoy of the Beginning IV   Envoy of the Beginning IV EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 8:19 pm

Noah
Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: V [+4.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: III [+2.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: III [+2.0]
Actions: Performed Tractus Pravitatis @Castiel
Health: 32% KO'ed

"I was dodging because I was merely biding time until my true potential could be unlocked...If you really want to see my true strength then I shall grant it to you... Witness Archangel Noah ". He said throwing his arms out, having unleashed his true potentiaal. His shadow would grow wings on the grounds even though no wings appeared on his back. The smirk on his face showed no weakness, though evil intent blew out like a hurricane that covered and wrecked the lands." Pereant maledictæ in unda! Tractus Pravitatis! " He chanted before holding his hand out towards Castiel. The type of attack wasn't visible, but the magical energy traveled to Castiel at an abnormal speed, making contact with him and causing an odd phenomenon to occur. Castiel's eye's widened not realizing what had happened, but pain jolted throughout all parts of his body before it began to distort, which lasted for a few seconds and ended. Noah stood in the same place that he casted the spell and began to laugh as he noticed Castiel's Body drop down to the ground." Hahahaaaa! You wanted to see my true strength and you couldn't even withstand one of my spells...funny enough it wasnt even my strongest spell ". Noah said turning his back to the fallen Castiel. He didnt check to see if he was dead or not, but didnt really care too much." This land is mine...Ana is mine ".

Words :: 271 Exp
Gains ::1 TEXP [Earn at 250 EXP in a day.]

Last edited by Noah on Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran

Rep! : 5

PostSubject: Re: Envoy of the Beginning IV   Envoy of the Beginning IV EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 8:19 pm

The member 'Noah' has done the following action : Dices roll

'[ Honed ]' :
Envoy of the Beginning IV DELTA
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Envoy of the Beginning IV   Envoy of the Beginning IV Empty

Back to top Go down

Envoy of the Beginning IV
Page 1 of 1