Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Envoy of the Beginning III

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Rep! : 17

Envoy of the Beginning III Empty
PostSubject: Envoy of the Beginning III   Envoy of the Beginning III EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 6:14 am

Envoy of the Beginning III NoahPos4
Noah
Health: 100%
Stamina: 100%
Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: III [+2.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Actions: ---
Active Skills/Traits: ---
Theme: Destiny~Noah's Theme

Standing in the presence of Castiel didn't strike any fear into the young looking Kami, despite Castiel's hulk like physique. ( He's actually quite bigger than the last time I seen him. He must have been doing some intense training since the day he lost that girl to Siluro ) He thought as the two simply stared each other down. Castiel didn't like the feel that he got from the little boy, but didnt suspect much from the feel which came from the facial expression on Noah. Castiel turned to Ana wondering what she was doing way out here in these parts and not chilling with the other Archeologists." Ana... what are you doing way out here in these parts alone with this kid. The others were somewhat worried about you so I had to come out here and make sure that you were okay ". Ana hesitated a little believing that Castiel was upset. Athena wasn't in sight which was good because she didnt want a lashing from her too." I uhh..was just ". And before she could reply, Noah would cut in her place defending her which he found quite strange." She was out doing what she wanted, enjoying the beach and such. She dont have to answer to you ". Ana paused from shock seeing Noah defend her, though the one who received most of the shock was Castiel from the thought that the boy would think that Castiel considered a nice person like Ana some kind of slave. It was completely uncalled for, though he wouldn't react back to Noah in a negative way.

Words :: 289 Exp
Gains ::1 TEXP [Post in multiple (at least 2) RPs in one day]
Envoy of the Beginning III Space

Last edited by Noah on Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Envoy of the Beginning III   Envoy of the Beginning III EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 11:47 pm

Noah
Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: III [+2.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Castiel *Story-line BOSS*
Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Theme: Vs Champions

Castiel looked down to Noah for his response and simply arched a brow. The tone of the boy appeared as if he was challenging him in some kind of manner, and as funny as a thought it was to him, he had to wonder why, definitely since he didn't know how, or he believed that he didnt know him." I would never consider Ana as such, she's a friend and an ally... who are you anyway and what are you doing out here ? " Castiel asked, which caused Noah to release a sigh at the fact that Castiel didnt remember him." You don't remember me ? I would think that you would be able to remember the person that saved your life at one point ". Those words casued Castiel to turn his head slightly and wonder what in the hell he was talking about. Saved his life ? this was something that he would have to dig deep in his memories inorder to remember. There was a slight pause which indicated thinking, and one other event that Castiel could remember that he needed help was when he fought against Siluros. Thats when all of the pieces related to that particular memory came together, and he remembered the boy that attacked Siluros and freed him from the earth grasp, the boy that was said to be Siluros brother and the one who said that they would meet again. He looked to Noah and his eyes widened a bit." You're that kid, Siluros Kid brother ".

Words :: 267 Exp
Gains ::1 TEXP [Earn at 250 EXP in a day.]
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Envoy of the Beginning III   Envoy of the Beginning III EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 3:27 pm

Noah
Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]

Noah burst into laughter at what Castiel thought, knowing that Castiel wasnt aware of the true lineage as hinted by his response. His eyes narrowed, which caused Castiel to get a dark feel from this kid. Ana didn't get any feel asides from the fear of the confrontation itself. Noah couldn't think of any spells but he still held the confidence in his abilties, which would seem completely crazy to others who knew of Castie;'s physical capabilities. Castiel didn't put his guard down as he looked to Ana." Ana...Move away from him now... it's not safe being around him ". Castiel said before Ana put on an angry expression which probably would look cute in the eyes of others that didnt take her seriously." How can you say it's not safe around him! He's just a little kid Castiel. How can you be so heartless!? " Ana burst out which caused Noah to smirk." Yea, how could you be so heartless ? And to label me as what you labeled me ? I find high offense to that ". The tone of Noah seemed condescending, which caused Castiel to clenched his fist." I remember that day well, the day you saved me from Siluros... and he refered to you as Brother... which means that you must be an Onikonjou ". Noah nodded his head a little bit, but it was because of his approval of Castiel's Memory.

Words :: 257 Exp
Gains ::1 TEXP [Earn at 250 EXP in a day.]
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Envoy of the Beginning III   Envoy of the Beginning III EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 5:25 pm

Noah

" Let me tell you something Pathetic excuse for a Hito. Don't you dare label me in such a category as him. I am something far greater than that Pathetic being...and I'll tell you what. I am going to be claiming your land as my own... as well as this individual ". He spoke in a low tone so Ana would have a hard time making it out while at the same time she just got more upset at Castiel." ANA! move away from him now!! " The increase in base in his voice caused Ana to tremble slightly as she stood her ground." Castiel Im not going to allow you to harm this little kid! Please just stop! ". It was right there when Noah lowered his head." I slowly feel the seal breaking with each passing moment. Im going to wipe you out and claim the other piece of land north of here so be prepared ". Noah said as he then held out his hand and then brought his fingers back as if telling Castiel to bring it. Thats when his voice increased to the point where Ana would be able to hear." Ana I think he's gone mad. I won't allow him to order you around like he has been doing, I can fight and I'll stand up for the both of us ". It was obvious to Castiel that he was trying to use Ana, so without hesitation he would push forward and attack Noah. Noah Dodged the first attack and then motioned behind Castiel and to the north where he would begin a process of retreating and dodging attacks, luring Castiel a great distance to the north over into (V7c). They were near the boarder already so it didnt take long. Ana of course followed and kept trying to convince Castiel not to fight against what she believed was merely a child.

Words :: 324 Exp
Gains ::Noah Claimed Land "V8a"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Envoy of the Beginning III   Envoy of the Beginning III Empty

Back to top Go down

Envoy of the Beginning III
Page 1 of 1