Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking To Set Up Shop *

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Rep! : 10

Looking To Set Up Shop * Empty
PostSubject: Looking To Set Up Shop *   Looking To Set Up Shop * EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 7:10 pm

Looking To Set Up Shop

Moving away from the mansion and into the forest I shift my gaze from side to side, scanning the area though I didn't think I would find what I see within such close proximity to the mansion, no I figure I will need to go deeper into the area with my scouting in order to find a place that I can claim as my own and start working out of. Like any group leader wishing to start up a power in the area and in order to do that I would need some sort of structure to claim as my own much as my companion had done with the mansion, a place that was another home to me. Pushing a limb aside as I pass by a tree, I let out a soft growl as I shift my gaze about the forest scanning the area. Though I had set out searching for something I had yet to fully grasp the idea of what I am searching for, sure it should be some sort of building but that is all I have come up with at this point.. " Hmmm.. " I murmur lightly to myself as I shift my gaze from side to side. " This may take some time.. " I add with a light sigh as I trudge forwards. When I had left the mansion I couldn't find Jyn nor Dravec so I had decided to set out on this task on my own, though perhaps the choice was made hastily, unlike my companions I lack knowledge of the surrounding area but that would be made up for today in my searching.

EXP: 274 | 274
Looking To Set Up Shop * 1NewBottom
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Rep! : 56

PostSubject: Re: Looking To Set Up Shop *   Looking To Set Up Shop * EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 8:20 pm

Battousai would have left earlier on in the day with Little Hunter, or the one with the new alias of Dravec, in a scouting expedition that would leave them away from the mansion. Parting ways with Dravec before returning home, they would have taken separate routes for separate reasons. On his return home, Battousai would revert back to Jyn as they approached the mansion from the side. Always interested in what went on around the mansion, Jyn would pick up on boot prints that were freshly ingrained in the grass. It wasn’t something that anyone could just look down at, but after traveling all these years, it was a special ability that Jyn and Battousai had both picked up in his ability to track people. From the size of the boot and its characteristics, Jyn was at ease as he could assume that Yuki had merely left the mansion and headed out by foot rather than having to worry about it being some unaffiliated person who had come snooping around.
Paying it no mind, Jyn begins to head back towards the Mansion before a request chimes in the back of his mind. As things would have it, Jyneil would ask that they switch places momentarily. Since he didn’t really have anything to do at the time, Jyn would oblige the young lady. A flash of light would then occur near the mansion revealing the young lady known as Jyneil. Looking over the clothing and weapons that were on her, she would frown shortly before stripping free from them with, ‘this certainly will not do.’ Jyn shrugs and asks what was wrong with them, but is ignored. She would carry the weapons and clothing, in the nude, to the rear of the house where she would create a small box created out of solidified light particles with her ability to create objects. ‘Clothes…’ Jyn would speak internally to her. With a grin and after placing the clothing in there, she would then manifest a flowing white dress onto her own body. ‘Happy?’ she would ask, before he would oblige, ‘better.’ Thinking to Jyn, she would have him look through her field of vision and inquire, “now… how to track this person…” Jyn is nice in saying, ‘well, I’ll show you the things to look for.'

431 / 431
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Looking To Set Up Shop *   Looking To Set Up Shop * EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 8:36 pm

Looking To Set Up Shop

Shifting my gaze from the forest, I glance towards the canopy of the forest for a moment, " Perhaps I should fly though here.. " I murmur to myself as I gaze up at the canopy of the forest and take a moment to think on the idea of flying over the forest while searching. After a moment of thinking I come to a conclusion and shake my head faintly, " Nah. Don't wanna be some lazy fuck. " I say to myself as I turn my gaze back to the forest ahead of me and shift my gaze. Not holding a true degree of stealth and silence in mind as I trek through the woods I make no attempt to hide my tracks and the sound of my footsteps as I walk. If there is anything out here that wished to attack and cause harm to me then I would take the necessary action and perhaps have a good meal tonight. Bringing my trek to a stop, I decide to take a brief break in my searching. Having come to a stop I take a moment to shift my gaze as I slowly turn, scanning the forest around me once again. After taking a brief moment to scan the forest I shift, moving over to a tree and lean against the tree trunk as I gaze off into the forest.

EXP: 231 | 505
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Looking To Set Up Shop *   Looking To Set Up Shop * EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 9:02 pm

The day was pretty fair with the afternoon suns’ rays shining down over the land with no visible clouds in sight overhead. Rays of light would shine down through the breaks of trees and heavily foliage as she passed through a more covered area of the forest lands that existed around some parts of Rockland. From the back yard towards the direction where Yuki was Nel would have her first course on how to track someone. She would be in control of their movements as they would glide through the forest with sparkling light particles trailing her hovering feet in her passing with Jyn pointing out things to her which she was able to get to some degree. Frowning, she makes mention, “it seems like a hassle to track someone like this…” She wondered if there was a spell or something that could be used to contact someone from a long distance. If so, it would probably be in an area she hadn’t studied; given the fact that she only knew light magic due to their partial kami blood, it was highly likely that was the case. Though not moving briskly, they would at least be approaching upon Yuki’s position and Jyn would be able to tell her when they were getting closer and how they could tell. He informs her that she should be able to feel him any moment if she were able to concentrate and feel for movement in the area. Jesting, she comments about the fact that in a forest a lot of things moved, but Jyn retorted to feel for a humanoid shape. Jyneil would be slightly distracted by flies and gnats, waving them hurriedly from her face before looking back through the forest they were walking through to attempt to feel out for Yuki. Holding out her hands, she closes her eyes and murmur “light icons manifest… one… two… three…” Casting the spell three times, she creates three small sword sized icons of light that hover in the air. Her gaze lifts back up and she looks at the icons as they begin to spread out in front of her actively feeling out through the light for the basic shape of a human. Standing in one place, she fold her arms and grins, “see… much easier.” The icons and their sensing range would not yet reach Yuki, but one would be in range soon.

436 / 867
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Looking To Set Up Shop *   Looking To Set Up Shop * EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 9:16 pm

Looking To Set Up Shop

Resting against the tree I gaze off through the forest ahead of me, shifting my gaze as I scan the forest in front of me for a few moments before turning my gaze from the forest as I let out a sigh which is followed by a grumble as I bring my hand up and run it over my face before sliding it through my hair. " Why didn't we just wait at the mansion for Jyn to come back. " I ask myself as I move my hand through my hair before letting it fall back to rest at my side. Lifting my head, I tilt it up into the air and begin to draw in a deep breath through my nostrils and once I had taken in the air I hold it in my lungs for a moment before I begin to exhale as I lower my head and again glance around the forest. With a light groan I begin to push away from the tree, " Wonder which way I should go this time. " I ask myself as I glance around while pulling away from the tree. Initially when I started this little trek I figure I could just head in a single direction and come across what I seek, though such a thing my not lead me to what I am looking for so perhaps it would be good to try in different directions.

EXP: 239 | 744
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Looking To Set Up Shop *   Looking To Set Up Shop * EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 9:41 pm

Jyn would make the comment to Nel that if she had it from here, he would be leaving and with that, he would be suppressed back to the land of Jin where most of the persona’s spent their time in a pseudo world that consisted of the original’s imagination. Jyneil would emit a light “hmph” confident that she didn’t need that particular peon at this given point in time. “This is much easier than looking at grass and twigs,” she would speak, proud of herself as her icons continued to spread in a search radius around her. As Yuki moved from his current positions, one of the icons would pick up his presence in their sensing radius. The icon would allow Nel to feel him thought them, or at least the movements of his body. Sure that it was probably him, she smiles and chimes, “caught you!” before moving the rest of her icons to follow the first that would track Yuki as she swiftly begin moving over the ground heading in the direction as well. It wouldn’t be long for her to catch up to him, but her icons would reach him first. The white sword length pillars of light would rush towards him and swiftly encircle him on all sides with him in the middle; they would keep a distance away from him of about ten feet.

245 / 1112
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Looking To Set Up Shop *   Looking To Set Up Shop * EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 9:50 pm

Looking To Set Up Shop

As the thought of going in a different direction comes up I begin to ponder which of the many directions offered to me I should head in, all but the one that leads back to the mansion, heading back there wouldn't help me at the time unless Jyn had made his way back, though that would take time away from my search. While holding my ground as I ponder which way to go I slowly shift my gaze around the forest as I toss around heading either to my left or right or simply heading in the same direction I had been going. My pondering is brought to a swift halt as I catch some sword shaped objects come upon me before they begin to circle around me, though they remain a distance away from me. Looking at one of the strange swords I let out a growl as I reach around behind me, grasping the binding around the blade on my back and give it a tug to loosen and draw the bindings from the weapon before I shift my hand onto one of the handles and grasp it as I prepare to draw the blade from my back and defend myself from a possible attack.

EXP: 208 | 952
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Looking To Set Up Shop *   Looking To Set Up Shop * EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 10:12 pm

The column shaped pillars serve their purpose of holding Yuki in place for the time being without actually doing anything other than just floating passively in the air. As Yuki pulls his sword and reacts defensively, the white haired young lady in a shimmering summer dress of light would approach from the side coming out of a clearing in the trees. With her arrival, the pillars of light would move swiftly from surrounding Yuki to float to the sides of the young lady in a triangular formation. Her piercing black pupils would be fixed on him with the tilt of her head slightly lowered and an impish grin on her face. She was happy to have the jump on him since technically she knew him pretty well, but in the reverse, he didn’t know her at all. Since he was kind of like a friend, her playful mood would coax her to play a game of cat and mouse as she would stand up straight, tilt her head to the side, and then begin floating back and away from him, swiftly disappearing into the forest without actually saying anything. As she floats back at an abnormal rate of speed and vanishes into the forest, the white pillars would line up side by side blocking her retreat as if blocking Yuki’s path to follow her.

242 / 1354
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Looking To Set Up Shop *   Looking To Set Up Shop * EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 10:25 pm

Looking To Set Up Shop

With my gaze set upon the strange pillars I pull the blade resting on my back from its harness and bring it down to my side as I look at the pillars. As I look at the pillars I begin to sense someone to my side though I keep my attention on the pillars until they draw close enough to be seen. Shifting my gaze from the pillars I turn to look at the female as she approaches me. As I look at the female I shift my gaze over her form, a form that was familiar to me and cause my gaze to narrow into a glare as I look at her. This was the same woman that we had encountered in my house when Jyn was training me. " I know you... " I murmur lightly as I look at the female, expecting her to be gone in a flash of light as she had done before. I watch the female as she begins to float backwards, moving away from me and back to the forest before disappearing into the woods. As the female disappears I let out another growl, now that I had found here again I was not going to let her escape this time. I begin to move and advance towards the forest where she had disappeared though unfortunately the pillars that seem to be under her command move to block my path into the forest, preventing me from following her. When the pillars come to block my path I dash at the three as I bring my blade up and strike out at the three pillars in a single blow, putting all the strength I could muster behind the attack in the hopes to break through the pillars and should such an attack work I would begin to follow after the female at top speed.

EXP: 311 | 1263
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Looking To Set Up Shop *   Looking To Set Up Shop * EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 12:12 am

The pillars of light that stood in Yuki’s way of passing would break easily against the strength of his slash. Upon breaking, they would shatter into hundreds of light particles, shifting in the breeze as Yuki moves past them in pursuit of Jyneil. Keeping him within her range, she would be able to feel his approach and would move swiftly through the forest not taking a straight path. By the time he got through the pillars and within line of sight of her, she would be partially visible through several meters of trees and bushes. Her gaze would shift and make eye contact with him once more before she moves behind a particularly large tree. The view of her is cut off in this moment, but she would not pass the tree fully and be visible afterwards, rather it would seem as if she perhaps stopped behind the tree. Of course, if Yuki were to come to the tree, she would not be there having apparently vanished using a short ranged warping technique. Afterwards, she would be readily visible to his right side in the distance for the moment of a glimpse with a soft giggle filling the air as she continues to move within the more forested areas to escape Yuki’s direct vision.

237 / 1591
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Looking To Set Up Shop *   Looking To Set Up Shop * EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 12:26 am

Looking To Set Up Shop

As the pillars break before my attack I push through them and begin my chase of the female. This time I would try and catch her before she could vanish and escape me. Moving forwards I catch sight of the fleeing female and set my gaze upon her as I reach back with my weapon and slip it back onto my harness. Giving chase to the female I keep my gaze fixed on her and as she turns her gaze back to me for a brief moment I lock eyes with her, giving me a chance to gaze into her eyes before she vanishes behind a tree. As she vanishes behind the large tree I glance to the opposite side of the tree though it seemed she was not going that way. Not seeing the female caused me to let out a light growl as I slow up a bit as I approach the tree. Moving up to the tree I step around it, though I wasn't expecting to find the female I couldn't sense her behind the tree so as I come to find she no longer rests behind the tree I am not let down. Letting another growl escape me as I briefly think she has escaped me I shift my gaze and end up spotting her off to my right. Spotting her again I dash forwards and begin to move after her once again as she starts to move through the forest to escape me again. " Come to life. " I murmur in a gruff tone as I continue after the female, " A wise coarse of action would be to stop now! " I yell out to the female.

EXP: 284 | 1547
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Looking To Set Up Shop *   Looking To Set Up Shop * EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 12:52 am

The yell doesn’t seem to do anything other than amuse the female as she continues to flee from the one who was chasing her, this time creating two pillars of light with a airy incantation. These two pillar of lights form out to her side and grow into full body replicas of her (Persona Manifest) which would be like decoys to the senses of the man cat giving chase to the mouse. As such, all three Nel’s would lock hands and spin in a circle in a forest clearing before swiftly moving out in three different directions: left, right and straight. From this point on, it was up to Yuki which way to follow, though the replicas would only have the shape of Jyneil; they would not be able to speak nor would they give off the same scent as her. At the moment, she was currently up wind from Yuki, so detection via smell would take a moment longer than it normally would if he were so inclined to go that route in attempting to decide which Nel to follow. Even though it was early on in the chase, they had managed to cover a good amount of distance from the mansion and was now in territories that had not been previously scouted by Battousai.

229 / 1820
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Looking To Set Up Shop *   Looking To Set Up Shop * EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 1:07 am

Looking To Set Up Shop

It seemed my warning had fallen upon deff ears as the female neither responded verbally or made any action to stop. This was somewhat unpleasant but at the same time pleasing, I could still give chase to her and in time catch her before she can escape since she had not stopped after the warning. With my gaze still on the female I watch as two pillars of light take form on each side of her and take on the same form she possess. Moments after the two took shape the three begin to spin around together, such action causing me to slow as I approach the three. After spinning around in a circle for a moment the three part ways and split off going in three different directions away from me. As the three take off in three different directions I come to a stop where they once stood and shift my gaze between the three directions they had went. Shifting my gaze between the three directions I let out a soft growl as I begin to dwell on which way I should go. It was a tactic employed to try and get me off the trail of the real one so she could escape, though it seemed she did not fully understand what she is dealing with. As I gaze at the forest in front of me while thinking on which way the real one had went I begin to sniff at the air in much the same manner a bloodhound would do when attempting to find the trail of its prey. As I take in the air and search for the females sent I let out a growl as I come to realize that she was upwind of me, something that will make finding her scent harder then I was hoping it would be. While I take in the air through my nose in search of the scent I slowly pace between the three directions the three females had went before finally catch the scent I search for. As I catch hints of the scent I am searching for I begin to move into the forest once again as fast as I could after the female in the hopes to catch her.

EXP: 375 | 1922
OOC: wasn't sure if you wanted me to drag it out an extra post or not, if you do I can fix it ^^
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Looking To Set Up Shop *   Looking To Set Up Shop * EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 10:54 pm

Through her tricks and running about, she would notice the relentless nature of the young man as he seemed to decipher her direction of movement. This would let her know that he was skilled in tracking much like Jyn was and that he could probably sense her like she could sense him. Still, she knew that her senses would have been thrown off by the trick that she performed, so she would have to assume that Yuki had a special way of telling her from the fakes unless he got lucky with his guess. Since the jig was up, the clones of Nel would turn around and back track towards her position. Being mere clones, they were able to move without trouble through the forest with relative ease. One would be on either side of Yuki as they approached from behind keeping a distance of about ten yards or so from him, moving parallel through the forest towards Jyneil's position. The woman herself would continue to float through the forest in the opposing direction of Yuki and though she would give off the appearance of gracefully fleeing Yuki, internally she was annoyed by the amount of limbs, shrubs and trees that were in the way in such a crowded area. She would huff discontently, “Mou… really… he’s so persistent.” Making her way to a clearing in the forest, she would eventually come out into an open space. Beyond that open space was a large compound that was overgrown with plants and aged with time.

284 / 2104
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Looking To Set Up Shop *   Looking To Set Up Shop * EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 11:09 pm

Looking To Set Up Shop

With the scent of the female I move through the forest following after her, my gaze shifting from side to side as I visually scan the area for any sign of the two clones she had made of her self. " This is a tricky one. " I murmur lightly to myself as I shift my gaze to the forest ahead of me since the area around me seemed clear, holding no signs of the clones she had made. My chase for the female was beginning to wear on me and as I move through the forest hot on her trail the question of release the beast comes to mind and giving it a chance to find the female that has become my prey. Such a thought was indeed amusing, the wonder as to what her expression would be when she is caught, though perhaps it would be best to hold off on such action and keep it for later should she decide to be violent when I do capture her such a thing may be needed to deal with her. With a soft growl I shake my head as I push on through the forest and with a matter of moments I burst through from the forest and move into the the clearing the female I seek had went into, my gaze darting around as I come into the clearing as I search for her.

EXP: 236 | 2158
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Looking To Set Up Shop *   Looking To Set Up Shop * EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 12:25 pm

By the time that Yuki would come out and into the green and plush clearing Nel would be standing in the center of the clearing in plain view. The actual compound in the clearing would be in her background, an old relic from the past world, perhaps a military compound of some type that hadn’t been used by the commissioner of a certain organization that did certain things back then. Nel would be hovering over the ground with her feet together with radiant light sparkles glittering on the ground where the wind was displaced beneath her at a distance of about twenty or so yards away from the forest line and Yuki. The white dress that garbed her form would sparkle radiantly with the light of which it’s consisted in the rays of the sunlit clearing. Her hands would be on her waist as she looks over to the area where Yuki would have come in at, and as he burst forth from the forest, she would grin and comment, “persistent guys are the worst. How are you able to follow me this easily?” As she says this, the clones of herself exit the woods as well as bypass Yuki, heading to her before they revert back into columns of light and then hover, floating around her in a circular manner. She continues, “so Yuki, I suppose you’re going to ask something dull like who I am or how I know your name?”

262 / 2366
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Looking To Set Up Shop *   Looking To Set Up Shop * EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 2:43 pm

Looking To Set Up Shop

After shifting my gaze for a brief moment I bring it to rest upon the female I had been chasing after as she hovers in the air not to far from me. Bringing my gaze to rest upon the female I stop for a brief moment as she speaks up asking how I had followed her. A soft smirk takes form on my face at the question as I begin to advance towards her once again though this time at a walking pace since she seemed to have stopped running now. In my advance I shift my gaze, glancing to the two clones that had came back to her, though now they had changed back into columns of light. As she continues to speak her words cause me to pause again as she seems to know my name, something I had not told her. Coming to the understanding that she knows my name some how makes me growl faintly as I look at her. " .... Following you is a simple task for me. " I say as I move closer towards her and take to the air in much the same manner as her hovering over the ground, " Indeed, such questions does come to mind my dear, given I have only seen you once before and we did not exchange greetings... But such things can be answered at a later time. " I say as I bring my hand up and reach out towards her as I move closer to her.

EXP: 253 | 2411
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Looking To Set Up Shop *   Looking To Set Up Shop * EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 3:19 pm

She would watch his approach, not really threatened by it since it was at a walking pace after all. The ball was in his court in the fifteen or so seconds it would take for him to walk to her and speak. On his arrival, she would give his hand an odd look and then look up to his face as she displays a bland look and questions, “I’ve noticed you growl; do people do that? Is that even fashionable? Try to be at least a little bit cool, Yuki.” Being critical here, it didn’t seem as if she were enthralled by him in any manner but she goes on to continue, “Don’t be so casual to me, it’s rude. You don’t even know my name and you call me dear? Know your place… you come all this way to meet me and you didn’t even bring me anything?” Though he had approach closer to her than previously, the icons would still be rotating passively about her body, giving the visual barrier of at least three feet of personal space. If he were to walk up to close to her, it would be awkward since it would be in the path of the rotating icons. The spoiled princess does oblige, “but at least you don’t smell like a dying dog now… just an unbathed one. When was the last time you bathed? You should make sure to properly clean yourself at least twice a day or I won’t be able to let you come within five feet of me.”

262 / 2628
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Looking To Set Up Shop *   Looking To Set Up Shop * EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 6:51 pm

[/td][/tr]
Looking To Set Up Shop * 1NewTop
Looking To Set Up Shop

As the female begins to speak I listen to her, keeping back just enough to stay a foot or so away from the rotating icons around her that seem to be acting as a barrier. While listening to her I think on her first comment about my growling, was it to much? As she continues speaking, her next comment brings a smirk to my visage, does she think she is above me? The smile quickly begins to fade as she begins to comment on my smell, commenting about me smelling like an unbathed dog. As she finishes speaking I give a faint nod, taking a moment to think over what she has said. " I see. " I murmur lightly as I gaze past the columns of light and at her, " No, not everyone growls. " I say, shaking my head faintly, " Just me... " I add, letting my arm fall back to my side as I shift my gaze from the female and to the columns of light for a brief moment before turning my gaze back to her. " Forgive me for not bringing anything with me, I had no idea I would be seeing you today. And forgive me for being rude, perhaps I shall call you my Little Princess, is that better? " I ask the female, a light smile taking form on my visage again. " As for the bathing, perhaps you can help me with that, we could find a river and take one together. Since you seem to care about it. " I say before shifting my gaze from the female for a brief moment to glance around the area, spotting the building behind her before turning my gaze back to her, " Now, how about you get rid of those and take my hand? " I say as I look at the female.
Looking To Set Up Shop * 01YukiMiddleDivider
EXP: 313 | 2724
Looking To Set Up Shop * 01YukiNewBottom
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Looking To Set Up Shop *   Looking To Set Up Shop * EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 5:06 pm

The young lady seemed pleased that she was able to make him reflect upon himself. According to her, it was all a part of his training. What exactly the training was for, she wouldn’t completely sure, but one thing was for certain, she did seem to have a spoiled streak in her where she liked to get her way and be in control of a situation. An eye brow rises from her as he questions to refer to her as a little princess. As someone who was slightly insecure about her height that would not be a good pet name for her. As for the bathing, she smirks a bit thinking if she could perhaps learn some water magic to indeed assist him with that. He had just given her a good idea. She looks a bit confused as he suggests for her to take his hand. She looks back at the hand that had yet to be retracted and informs, “oh, that? You can put that away. These pillars are needed in order for me to exist, if I was to make them go away, I would eventually fade.” Turnings things on him, she accuses, which is why you should be more careful of what you’re smashing!” referring to the three pillars he took out earlier. She assures, “but you won’t be able to touch me until you are at a certain level. I don’t like guys who are demanding or who try stinky words. You’ll have to show me your good sides over time.” She shrugs, “if there are any…” She questions, “but why are you all the way here when you live in the desert?”

286 / 2914
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Looking To Set Up Shop *   Looking To Set Up Shop * EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 5:33 pm

[/td][/tr]
Looking To Set Up Shop

I keep my gaze on the female as I hold my hand out to her, waiting for her to comply and take my hand as I had asked her to do. Instead of doing so she begins to speak again, her words troubling me somewhat as I listen to her explain the pillars are objects that keep her in existence and from fading. Letting my hand fall to my side I glance to one of the pillars for a brief moment before shifting my gaze back to the female as she continues speaking. As she yells at me for smashing the pillars before I let a soft smirk take form on my face as I give a faint nod to her statement. The smirk quickly fades as she begins to speak, informing me that I wont be able to touch her until I reach some level and show my good side. I listen as she continues and posses a question to me. " If I had know such things where needed for you to exist, I would have not smashed them even though they stood in my way. " I comment as I shift my gaze over the females form, " I always show my good side my little princess. " I add as I begin to move and slowly start to circle around her, " .... You don't want me to show the other side. " I say with a soft growl before shifting my gaze from the female and glance to the forest for a brief moment. Acting upon the spell the half-breed had cast in his chase after the female and his unspoken command, one of the chains bound around the half-breeds arm begins to move, uncoiling from around his arm and snaking its way out of his sleeve, " Honestly, I feel more at home in the forest then I did in the desert. You see... I am not like other people. " I say as I come to a stop in front of the female again and lift my gaze to look at her face, " .... Do you think you have what it takes to tell me what I can and can't do? " I ask the female with a soft smile as I gaze up at her.
EXP: 384 | 3108
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Looking To Set Up Shop *   Looking To Set Up Shop * EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 5:47 pm

The ‘little princess’ remark causes an invisible mini hash mark to pop up on her head as she grins to hide being annoyed. Still, she wasn’t annoyed enough to not enjoy teasing Yuki. Her head turns as she watches him move around her; to the question she answers proudly, “yes. You subjugated yourself to me when you called me your Queen.” She would be putting words in his mouth since he had said princess, but queen sounded better. Jyn had used it with that one mysterious woman in Rajeh and since then, Jyneil thought it held a nice ring to it. She continues, “if I didn’t have what it took, then what fun would there be in basking in my presence? Please be more honest with yourself.” She goes a little further as she admits to him, “plus I know a lot about you. Though you may not know, I’ve been watching you for some time. I wonder if I’m a benevolent spirit sent to watch over. How lucky you are to know me. I will clarify, however, that my name is Jyneil, praise my grace for bestowing it onto you. You may refer to me as Jyneil or Queen, whichever you desire.”

216 / 3130
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Looking To Set Up Shop *   Looking To Set Up Shop * EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 6:13 pm

[/td][/tr]
Looking To Set Up Shop

As she begins to speak again I listen to her and as she trys to say I have subjugated myself to her I let out a soft chuckle at how she thought I had done such a thing. While listening to her I remain silent with my gaze fixed on her as she continues speaking. So she thought she has what it takes to tell me what to do? Perhaps we should see if she truly does have what it takes. Indeed such a thing sounded like a fun idea and perhaps I could subjugate her to my will. When she begins to speak of knowing a lot about me and watching me for some time I furrow my brown into a frown, which shifts into a light glare as I look up at her. I can't say that I like the fact that this female has been watching me for some time with out my knowing and seems to know a lot about me according to her. After a brief moment I let the glare fade from my face as she informs me of her name finally before moving on to say I can call her by her real name or queen. " Is that so. " I murmur softly, " You may think I have done such a thing but I have not subjugated myself to you and if you think that is what it takes to tell me what I can do then you are mistaken. I unfortunately question you being a spirit sent to watch over me, if that were true then things would be different. " I add with a soft sigh. The chain snakes its way from the half-breeds sleeve before it begins to move through the air towards the pillars around Jyneil, " Also... If you think I should call you Queen, then perhaps you should call me King since I know I have what it takes to to tell you what you can and can't do. " I say in a semi playful tone as I gaze at Jyneil.
EXP: 347 | 3455
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Looking To Set Up Shop *   Looking To Set Up Shop * EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 6:29 pm

She watches the gambit of emotions that play on his face taking small guesses at what he might be thinking on the inside. Up to this point, she had been successfully distracted by him and it seemed that she was the same way with her. Shaking her head with a “tsk tsk tsk” pursing her lips, she reminds him, “forceful men are the worst.” She lifts her chin a bit and informs, “if a man cannot yield, then he cannot properly love, and if a man cannot properly love, then that makes so many other things that much more pointless. Did you know? It also makes him less of a man. Men are supposed to be strong… protectors. If someone is strong, then they won’t feel the need to prove that they are strong. A stone doesn’t hit the water back to prove its strength; rather it allows the water to flow around it. In return the river massages it with its essence… it’s everything… in order to comfort it as long as they together exist.” She would wait on his response to something like this, seeing if there was any depth beneath his façade. While she was saying this and keeping her eyes on him, others in the area would be keeping their eyes on them. With a man made structure here in this clearing area that seemed ripe for living in, they would not be unnoticed and would unknowingly be intruding on claimed land.

264 / 3794
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Looking To Set Up Shop *   Looking To Set Up Shop * EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 7:08 pm

[/td][/tr]
Looking To Set Up Shop

Falling silent after speaking I watch Jyneil as she remains in the air and as she begins to speak I listen to her words. As she informs me of her stand on men that are forceful, I take a moment to think upon it, the smile my visage held fading away as she continues to speak and I listen to her. It seems she had deep insight on the matter she speaks of, bringing to light things that draw trouble upon part of me. As she continues I take in what she has to say though it only serves to trouble me more. As she finishes speaking, I let out a light growl as I bring a hand up and rub my face, trying to put the conflict that has begun to rouse with in me at ease. The chain withdraws and begins to coil around the half-breeds sleeve before coming to a halt around his arm. " .. I see. " I murmur softly as I let my arm fall back to my side and let out a soft sigh as I gaze upon Jyneil. As I gaze upon Jyneil I try to keep a troubled expression from taking form on my visage. " And if I where to yield, then what? " I ask Jyneil as I raise into the air again to be on the same level as her. " Your words hold meaning to them and some bearing upon us. Part of me... accepts this and would love to yield, he wishes to protect and be strong. I see the meaning behind what you are saying, though I am not sure I can yield outright.. You see, I... we are the bastard child of a wolf demon and as such, I am part wolf demon and an alpha. This is why I growl... I am a monster Jyneil. "
EXP: 313 | 3768
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Looking To Set Up Shop *   Looking To Set Up Shop * EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 7:40 pm

As a being of light, there would be hope in Jyneil as she would smile at this admission. She lowers her gaze and shakes her head, stating, “it’s too soon to discuss yielding… you are not a monster… you have just been tainted by the darkness. You said that you are part demon… not fully a demon. You have the strength to choose your own actions.” While speaking, she would be slowly floating towards him; the rotation of the pillars would pause for a moment at a position of being to her rear and either side. Her hand would reach out and come to the side of his face as she brought her body in close to his, with her own body elevated slightly above his with her onyx pupils looking into his eyes. She speaks softly in almost a soft whisper, “if you have the ability to understand that you’re a monster then all you require is the will power not to be a monster. True monsters are not able to realize what they are, nor do they have the strength to be something greater.” With this, a good mood would be emanating from her; she was almost afraid that he was too shallow to understand her words, but with this, he showed promise. Just as things were getting better between the two of them, they are interrupted. The enemy would not yet be visible, but a circular portal would open in the air behind Nel at a distance of about two stories up in the sky. From the portal, hundreds of blades would shoot down in a slanted manner diagonally crashing down aimed for the area where Jyneil and Yuki were standing (Blade Rain, dark, DMG 1, AOE 2). With her back to it and not expecting an attack, Jyneil would not realize that they were under attack.

331 / 4125
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Looking To Set Up Shop *   Looking To Set Up Shop * EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 8:04 pm

[/td][/tr]
Looking To Set Up Shop

As Jyneil begins to speak again I listen to her, the comment about me not being a monster striking me deeply as I think upon it. I hold my ground as she begins to move closer to me, my gaze still set upon her as she comes to reach out with her hand out to me as she comes closer to me. Though she had came closer to me and reached out to me, I make no action to reach out for her, at least not yet, wishing to see how far she would go before she stopped. As her hand comes to rest on the side of my face I lean into the touch, closing my eyes for a brief moment as I enjoy the gesture from her. Opening my eyes again I gaze up at her and listen as she as she speaks again. Gazing up at Jyneil I notice a portal opening in the air behind her, the portal drawing my attention and gaze away from her as I take action, not having a good feeling about the sudden appearance of the portal. " Shield. " I murmur a chant as I bring my arms up and take hold of Jyneil before trying to pull her close to me and turn so my back was facing the incoming attack. As I take action to protect Jyneil with my body a dome of dark energy would take form around the two of us and act as an extra layer of protection against the rain of blades. Unsure if my barrier would hold up through the entire attack, I brace myself for any that may make it past my barrier as I try and protect Jyneil with my body from the attack.
EXP: 293 | 4061
Tech: Barrier Shield | Density = Strong + 1
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Looking To Set Up Shop *   Looking To Set Up Shop * EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 9:50 pm

Jyneil’s eyes widen a bit as a blush takes her to cheeks when Yuki pulls her close and then guards her. Her hand presses against his chest as she catches herself, not expecting to be pulled in that manner. Before she is able to complain and scold him she emits a “Wha…” caught off guard at the loud clashing of energy that occurs when the dark energy pelts the barrier erected by Yuki. The clash of energy would cause static to spark at the clash point before the barrage would subside, leaving a good portion of Yuki’s barrier remaining.

It is quiet after the strike and smoke wafts off of the barrier for a few second before it faded away along with the barrier itself. “Good reflexes!” comes the hail from out of the forest walls that surrounded the two, “I didn’t expect to find a wolf coming around here spouting cheesy lines to a beautiful woman.” After the words a large orange fox with flaming fur standing at about the size that rivaled Yuki’s transformation bounds from the forest trees and takes a few steps forwards. As it walks forwards, it morphs and grows into a man who is about 6 foot tall with long flowing orange hair that could be described as a mane. He was about the same build as Yuki with lighter skin and whisker markings on his cheeks just under his eyes. “Tuck your tail, dog, and leave the lady,” the fox would order with a grin on his face, “or we’re going to have problems.” Much like he did, smaller fox demons started to come out of the forest surrounding them on all sides.

304 / 4429
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Looking To Set Up Shop *   Looking To Set Up Shop * EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 10:08 pm

[/td][/tr]
Looking To Set Up Shop

Holding Jyneil to me I look to her, a light smile taking form on my face as I see the blush on her cheeks in reaction to what I had done, though the smile quickly fades away as I keep her close to me through the attack as my barrier withstands the barrage and holds true, not allowing any of the blades to get through and strike me. As the attack comes to an end I keep a hold of Jyneil still, holding her close to me in a protective manner, " It's alright Jyneil.. " I murmur lightly to her before shifting my gaze from her as I hear the sound of an unknown voice. Lifting my gaze from Jyneil I look to the orange fox as it comes from the forest. I keep my gaze on the fox as it moves towards us and shifts forms, changing from the fox and into a man. Looking at the male my gaze narrows into a glare as I shift my gaze over his form, listening to him as he begins to speak again. As he finishes speaking I shift my gaze from the male, glancing to the smaller fox demons as they come from the forest, moving to surround us. " I'm afraid I can't do that and we already have a problem. " I murmur before letting out a light growl as I begin to loosen my grip on Jyneil, " Stay behind me Jyneil. " I say as I glance down at her for a brief moment before lifting my gaze to look back to the male as I move in front of Jyneil, placing myself between her and the male, " The lady stays with me. Seeing as I'm in a good mood, I'll give you one chance to turn and walk away. If you don't I will kill you and the rest of your little friends here. " I say as I reach around behind me and grasp one of the handles of the blade on my back, " You know how I told you I am a monster princess.... Perhaps I can show you why I said that. " I comment, glancing back to Jyneil for a brief moment before turning my gaze back to the male.
EXP: 382 | 4443
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Looking To Set Up Shop *   Looking To Set Up Shop * EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 4:25 pm

As the grip loosens, Jyneil pushes away from Yuki and smoothes out her dress in an embarrassed manner murmur, “of course it’s okay idiot” responding to his reassuring words of things being alright. She takes a step back speaking in a timid tone, “something like that couldn’t have hurt me…” Though her tone was weak, she attempted to keep pride in it as she holds her hands clasped together at her chest while looking to the side. She murmurs something about Yuki being stupid and pay little mind to the fox while ignoring the acknowledgement of the command to say behind Yuki. She looks up to see Yuki’s back and the male beyond it. Her dreamy atmosphere is impeded upon by the surroundings. In further survey of the area, she would quickly notice the smaller foxes that were walking from the tree line and approaching them from all sides to see that Yuki was outnumbered. It was when Yuki turned around for his comment that Jyneil recomposes herself fully and smirks regaining her visage, commanding as she thrusts a palm out in motion to the large fox male in a decree, “of course, servant! Do my bidding and protect my honor!”

By the time Yuki glanced back to the male fox, he wouldn’t be there. The grass would sway lightly and the fox would rise out of the ground no more than 5 feet away from Yuki with a body consisting completely of fire. The words, “where are you looking” would come out as the fire fox would lean forwards and punch out at Yuki. This body that was doing the punching, however close it was to the original, wasn’t the true fox, but a fire clone. During this first attack, the other foxes in the area would start running towards Yuki and Jyneil.

338 / 4767
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Looking To Set Up Shop *   Looking To Set Up Shop * EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 5:27 pm

[/td][/tr]
Looking To Set Up Shop

I wasn't sure if I liked being called servant by Jyneil, though now wasn't the time to argue with her about me being her servant, such things can wait till after I have fended off these attackers and claimed my victory. With a growl I pull the blade resting on my back from the harness and hold it out to my side as I shift my attention from Jyneil and back to the area ahead of me where I had last seen the male. Turning my attention back ahead of me I find the male was no longer in front of me, instead from the grass raises a fox made of flame. With my attention set upon the creature, I let my gaze narrow into a glare as I surrender myself to my inner demons and allow the transformation to begin. As I submit I release my grasp on the blade, letting it fall to the ground as I attempt to shrug off my coat as the transformation begins to take place. As the transformation starts, an unseen but felt force begins to push out in all directions with tremendous power (Supreme), the force of which may be strong enough to knock back the incoming attack but at the same time may be able to knock back the same person he is trying to defend. Locked with in the epicenter of the energy exertion the half-breed undergoes a drastic physical transformation as the beast kept within him rips out as it grows in size, the human flesh ripping and tearing giving way to snow white fur and the form of a large white werewolf.
EXP: 284 | 4727
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Looking To Set Up Shop *   Looking To Set Up Shop * EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 11:08 pm

The leaping and flaming replica of the male assaulter is met with a gust of sheer force. This force that is exerted by Yuki due to his transformation dispels the fire doppelganger spell and causes the fire clone to vanish into thin smoke that is pushed away by the mighty sheer force of the outward pushing energy. The other bounding and flaming foxes incoming to the area are also pushed back and kept from approaching. Unfortunately for her, Jyneil, while unknowingly following the specific instructions given to her by Yuki to stay behind him, was pushed back by the harsh torrents of his transformation. Hitting like a wet sack of potatoes, she would feel her body pulled back, her stomach dropping as if on a rollercoaster, as her body is thrust back causing her to be thrown into the grasses of the clearing and onto her side. During said impact, Nel emits a soft pained sound on falling while bruising her arm on impact; it was obvious that she wasn’t for roughing up, especially off guard.

On seeing Yuki’s transformation, the fox decides to reveal his true location and revert back to his true form. His body lifts up from the grasses in human form with earth breaking off of his back as he rises up. After dusting his hands off, he makes the snide comment, “so you would dare show me that form? Well, in that case…” His body swiftly bursts into his fox mode, the one that he had originally entered into the area with. Two twin tails flap behind him tipped with white as he growls looking towards Yuki.

305 / 5072
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Looking To Set Up Shop *   Looking To Set Up Shop * EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 11:29 pm

[/td][/tr]
Looking To Set Up Shop

As the transformation comes to an end, I stand up fully, stretching a bit as I let out an angered growl. Slowly I shift my gaze, scanning the area in front of me for a moment now that the incoming attacker had been taken care of as well as the others that where coming at us, though as I catch the sounds of Jyneil, I glance to where she had fallen after being knocked away from me due to my transformation. Unfortunately I knew she will probably end up yelling or something in response to being thrown around like a rag doll, though I guess you could say it was my fault since I didn't give her much warning. Shifting my attention away from where Jyneil had fallen I look to the man as I hear him begin to speak to me. Looking at the male, I let out another growl in response to what the man had said and watch has he begins to transform as well, changing back into a fox as he had been when he came out of the woods. " .... I will greatly enjoy tearing you to pieces. " I murmur in a gruff tone as I look at the fox demon. Reaching down, I take hold of one of the three handles attached to the massive blade I had dropped before transforming. Lifting the blade from the ground I dash forwards in a burst of speed (Supreme), moving to close the gap between myself and the fox demon. In my charge I try to close the gap between the two of us and unleash a Vicious Strike strike, attempting to cleave the fox in two before he can react to the attack.
EXP: 290 | 5017
Attack: Vicious Strike (Supreme Str + Wpn Dmg (2) + Tech Dmg (1)
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Looking To Set Up Shop *   Looking To Set Up Shop * EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 5:10 pm

With Yuki’s words, the orange fox understood that Yuki would be attacking first. That would mean he would need some sort of defense against him. As such, when Yuki reaches down for his blade, the fox free channels an earth spell. The earth spell was a simple one to lift a wall of dirt between the two of them to both hide the fox from view and absorb any attack that would come at it. Having underestimated Yuki’s speed, the spell would not come before Yuki dashed, but rather right as he was passing through that area. Also underestimating the momentum behind Yuki’s movement, instead of Yuki smashing into the wall of earth like a bird to a glass window, his movements alone destroy it easily. Luckily for the fox, Yuki’s attributes were the same as his, so at least he would not be at a disadvantage in this battle. As a reaction, the fox would dash backwards at ascended speed as the slash comes down, barely touching him enough to cut a thin line of red to form on his cheek. The fox swiftly leaps up, and bursts into flames as flies in an arc over Yuki with +1 movement to get behind him from a distance of about ten feet and then converts the fire around him into a blast that moves forwards in a torso high column of molten flames.

250 / 5322
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Looking To Set Up Shop *   Looking To Set Up Shop * EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 5:36 pm

Looking To Set Up Shop
Coming at the fox with my strike I didn't think he would be able to evade my attack, however he seemed to possess increased attributes much as me and managed to pull away fast enough to miss the brunt of the attack and instead take minor damage from the strike. As the fox manages to evade the brunt of my attack and dash backwards I let the blade smash into the ground crushing the earth between the might of my attack. As the fox leaps up I shift my gaze, following him as he leaps into the air, letting out a growl as he managed to evade my attack. Unable to follow the fox with my gaze as he fly's behind me, I begin to lift my blade from the ground as I turn to face the fox demon. Turning to face the fox demon I find myself facing an incoming column of flame rushing straight at me. As the column of flame rushes towards me I kick off the ground, leaping forwards as I take to the air in an attempt to both jump over the rushing column of flame and close the gap again between myself and the fox demon.

In my attempt to close the gap between myself and the fox demon I would hurl my blade in the fox demons direction, though more so in an attempt to try and cut him off from escaping, effectively relieving myself of the weapon as I change to a more up close and personal fighting style, going at the fox demon with tooth and nail.
EXP: 268 | 5285
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Looking To Set Up Shop *   Looking To Set Up Shop * EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 6:22 pm

On all fours, the fox spews the flames forwards, but realizes too late that Yuki was up and over them. Shutting off the flames the fox bounds to the side thinking that it was the blade that he evaded, though it served its purpose of limiting the fox’s movements in that instant. The fox lets out a low growl in its movements and begins to free channel for its next spell, though he would not be able to get it off before Yuki had a chance for his next attack. As such, his body would simply burn a little brighter as the mana is molded for the spell. Among this thoughts are his questioning on how Yuki is able to fight in both a animal and a human form; unlike a true wolf, he observed Yuki to be a mixture of a wolf and a man, which was troublesome for him, a more natural version of his avatar.

By this time, Nel would have gotten up and distanced herself away from the fight. From what she observed, the other foxes in the area were paying more attention to the battle than her. Since she was never the true target, she had managed to teleport away and into the skies where she would move more freely and out of the way of the battle. Her thoughts were more on nursing her wounds than actually watching the fight, though it did manage to gain some of her attention.

256 / 5578
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Looking To Set Up Shop *   Looking To Set Up Shop * EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 6:44 pm

Looking To Set Up Shop

I find my distraction had worked the way I had hoped it would and prevented the fox demon from escaping my next maneuver. Since the fox demon had been taken by the blade I would come in through the air and tackle him to the ground despite the fact that he seemed to be burning brighter then he was before. As I make contact with the fox demon I would immediately begin to spring into action, not wishing to give the demon time to escape or mount a counter attack against me. With a feral growl I swing down upon the fox demon with razor sharp rending claws in an attempt to rip the flesh of the fox to bits. Though one attack would not be the end of it, like a berserk animal going into a frenzy I would attempt to follow through at the same time with my maw, biting at the fox demon I would attempt to go for his throat or neck in an attempt to bring him down swiftly though any other part would server as a viable alternate target to at least inflict more damage on the demon in the over all goal of bringing the demon down in defeat.

EXP: 208 | 5493
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Looking To Set Up Shop *   Looking To Set Up Shop * EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 7:06 pm

The tackle connects but the fox casts his spell as they roll around on the ground. In the tussling, Yuki’s semi humanoid form assists him as he manages to get the upper hand over the fox and ends up on top. As he is attacking down at the fox, the spell completes its activation and the ground suddenly glows orange and then erupts in an upward manner bursting the clearing for a twenty foot radius around the two. The fox’s nails would be stabbing into Yuki’s side as Yuki attacked him, though the claws would lacerate the fiery hide of its chest area. In this sense, the two would then be fighting in magma, as if having fallen into a volcano, that would consist of fire and brimstone mixing the fire and earth elements together performing the act of both burning and pulling the two of them down into the glowing mush. With a magic resistance to the generated magma, the fox would be immune to its properties, but the effect that it would have on Yuki should be much more violent. Even with Yuki’s current defense, it would be hard to actual guard against such a force, especially while actively attacking. If the strike to his throat was still performed despite the lava, it would strike its mark, critically injuring the fox.

248 / 5826
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Looking To Set Up Shop *   Looking To Set Up Shop * EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 7:34 pm

Looking To Set Up Shop

Having caught the fox demon in my tackle I land the first blow, ripping into the demons flesh with my claws though as we tussle around he manages to get off a spell, though such a thing would be all right given the situation since I had him on the ropes and begin to move in for a killing blow now that I have managed to get on top of him. Unfortunately I come to a realization of the spell the demon had used as the area had erupted in a burst, covering an area around us with the two of us practically in the middle, the effects of the magic turning the area caught with in the spell into magma, which turns out to be a hot burny substance. Making a more logical choice in the matter since I didn't want to be turned into a roasted puppy dog I give up on delivering a killing blow to the demon and move to pull away from him and from the magma and take to the air to escape the area that had been turned magma. In the end this probably isn't the best of ideas I had but hopefully it will get the job done. Much like the fox demon had done, I call upon dark magic with out the aid of a chant, conjuring a orb of dark magic that I compress between my hands before forming into a javelin of dark energy and hurl it down at the demon fox in the magma. Should the javelin make contact and explode it would explode outwards, though it would only cover an area of ten yards in diameter but hopefully it would be enough to take out the fox demon.

EXP: 291 | 5784
Tech: Lance of Destruction (Destructive damage)
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Looking To Set Up Shop *   Looking To Set Up Shop * EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 1:34 pm

The pressure of Yuki’s weight is lifted from the fox demons, though a significant amount of damage had been done. The fox sprawled attempting to recompose, but before he is able to get his bearings, Yuki’s attack comes down from the sky and strikes him dead on. With the contact made, there is a large explosion as the magic attacks clash with the fox’s body caught in between. The blast sends magma showering down in the area. By the time it is over, the magma, no longer powered by the fox’s power, cools and leaves the land scarred and sordid. Where there once was a beautiful clearing, there was a disfigured and charred battleground. Void of life, the fox’s corpse would be charred as well, lying on its back with much of its upper torso missing having exploded in the process of Yuki’s attack. No fox demons were around anymore and all was quiet. On closer observation of the surroundings, it would be noted that Jyneil would also be absent from the area with no true indication of which direction she went. Using her abilities to teleport, she wouldn’t leave any physical traces of her departure within Yuki’s sensing range. The compound that had been nearby had been damaged by the fall out of magma and there was nothing of interest left in the area.

Ooc: Exit RP - UYB

257 / 6083

Last edited by aѕceпxion on Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Looking To Set Up Shop *   Looking To Set Up Shop * EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 4:52 pm

Looking To Set Up Shop

After loosing the magical attack I watch as it makes contact with the fox demon and detonates, catching the fox demon in the middle of the explosion. In the aftermath of the explosion I slowly shift my gaze around the destruction of the area at the effects of the two spells that had clashed. As I shift my gaze I notice the foxes that had been in the area where quiet, perhaps even gone now that the one that had challenged me had left as well, though I didn't see Jyneil nor did I sense her with in range of me. Turning around I shift my gaze around the area in search of Jyneil but she had indeed managed to get away, though perhaps for the good given she had been thrown away from me when I transformed, but now I will have to find her again so we can continue our little chat.. With a growl, I shift my gaze about the area one last time as I shift back to my human form and descend to the ground. Landing on the ground I collect my belongings and slip my coat back on as I let out a soft sigh, " Damn it.. " I murmur lightly to myself as I wonder where I could find Jyneil again given I had no clue where she came from when I encountered her. Turning away I let out another growl as I take to the air and begin to fly away from the area I had fought the fox, heading back to the mansion.
-End-

EXP: 263 | 6047
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking To Set Up Shop *   Looking To Set Up Shop * Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking To Set Up Shop *
Page 1 of 1