Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Moods of Blue II

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LittleMariko
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
LittleMariko

Rep! : 31

Moods of Blue II Empty
PostSubject: Moods of Blue II   Moods of Blue II EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 11:50 am

The hyena trotted tirelessly until she once again came upon the banner bearing the symbol that she'd come to think of as her own.

Simply put, the etching on the banner that she'd been scratching into trees and around various places that she'd claimed, including her brothel, was the symbol of an eclipse.

Her clan believed in the sun as a god that birthed the world. They believed in the moon as a vile entity of evil. They'd seen solar eclipses. The only such conclusion the mad prophet could draw from that was that the sun was mating with the moon, that is, good and evil were one for that moment.

Of course, this allowed her to birth more children: the stars.

But as for the symbolism behind it, the hyenas understood that they weren't to completely oppose evil or spend their lives in piety, they were only to act in a manner that would perpetuate their kind on the earth and that their instincts were to help them towards that purpose.

"Sin" was a concept that she'd only been introduced to when she came in to the fires of man for teaching.

"Lethe?" the tremendous hyena asked, completely forgetting that she'd been in human form when she left the company.

[ EXP: 240 ]

Back to top Go down
Lydeck
Intern
Intern
Lydeck

Rep! : 5

Moods of Blue II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moods of Blue II   Moods of Blue II EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 12:13 pm

The sound of crunching leaves accompanying the advancing footsteps of Lethe and his men. Earlier in the day when Iskra had left, the tribesman had taken in a familiar aroma while claiming the region. Throughout the entire two and a half mile trek the scent had permeated his path and he had grown increasingly curious as to it's origin. It was then that he'd decided to investigate the source. While his men followed closely behind him he progressed North from his current position, climbing up an elevation to a small plateau that separated the lands he had just claimed from the other side.

His eyes fixated on what was on the other side: a village. It certainly explained why he was smelling what he had been, and judging by the looks of it it sustained a decent population. Much more than the other places they'd been, anyway. For a moment he saw it as an opportunity for their own advancement, but even from a distance he could see an oddly designed banner from which he could make out an "A".

It was plainly obvious this particular piece of land had been occupied and claimed by someone already. Having only five of his men with him he had no intention of attacking that village ... instead, they'd just continue around it. Yes, that would be the most effective way to deal with it. Seal these people around their own territory to prevent their expansion. Perhaps once they were finished they could go back and investigate the village ... as friends, of course.

Lethe backtracked his path, breaking off at one point so he'd begin at the specific edge of the last area he'd claimed.

Lucky, Iskra had found them, which was evident when a massive talking Hyena called out to him. Her transformed state probably wasn't the best idea for his men since they'd never before seen such a thing, and they prepared to attack after a unified yell of surprise. Lethe barked out a few commands to calm his men, and then turned back to the matriarch. "Welcome back. Thanks for leaving us." He jested, "Did you find anything?"

EXP: 404
PWC: 404
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
LittleMariko

Moods of Blue II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moods of Blue II   Moods of Blue II EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 12:29 pm

"Lots, yes," Iskra continued without missing a beat, despite the surprised yells of the men. "There are a lot more dangers in these woods than I thought."

Iskra shifted up to her human form, the one the men would be used to seeing. What they would not be used to seeing, however, was the giant bear who appeared behind her.

It was at least twice the size of a normal bear, but the woman pet its head as though it were nothing. "I found a few friends, though. This is my new bear. What do you think?"

The bear seemed friendly enough. Its nose wrinkled and it snorted rather like a pig when it spied the company of men. It made no gestures other than a friendly bellow and didn't move from beneath Iskra's hand.

"I didn't meet him that long ago, but I think he's going to be a good companion of mine from here on out. Already he's very loyal to me. We even mated. I've never mated in my hyena form, you know? Actually, I don't think I've mated as a female at all..."

[ EXP: 204 ]

Back to top Go down
Lydeck
Intern
Intern
Lydeck

Rep! : 5

Moods of Blue II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moods of Blue II   Moods of Blue II EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 12:45 pm

The lackey's head tilted as she presented the bear to them, and his mouth dropped as she explained the origin of it and what they'd done. "You mated?" He said lowly, "With a bear?"

Mouth gaped, Lethe's amber eyes stared for a few seconds, before turning his head to look back at his men. Where they were once waiting with serious expressions, smiles slowly crept on their faces. Even the once gaped mouth of Lethe had curled into a grin, and he snorted once trying to contain his laughter.

His men weren't so high on self control.

"'Ey look, I 'ave a bear cawk!" One of Lethe's men shouted out, having picked up a small twig from the ground and held it near his groin. He air humped towards the soldier next to him, drawing the laughter of the entire group. Lethe couldn't help but chuckle lightly to himself at first, until he realized that Iskra might not take kindly to such a thing. He cleared his throat, and shot his men a narrowed look. "You will show respect to your superiors. Now fall in line and stay quiet."

Lethe eyeballed the bear. Besides the fact that it was massive compared to a normal bear, there was something about it. He couldn't put his finger on it, but there was something ... ah, it wasn't much his business anyway. What's the worst that could happen? Nodding to Iskra, holding back a chuckle, "Lead the way."

He'd forgotten to tell her about the village to the north east he'd discovered.

EXP: 286
PWC: 286
Other: +1 TEXP (2nd thread, June 18th)
+1 TEXP (5th post, June 18th)
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
LittleMariko

Moods of Blue II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moods of Blue II   Moods of Blue II EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 1:08 pm

LAND GRABBED PART I
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Moods of Blue II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moods of Blue II   Moods of Blue II Empty

Back to top Go down

Moods of Blue II
Page 1 of 1