Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Roving The Lands

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Rep! : 10

Roving The Lands - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Roving The Lands   Roving The Lands - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 11:47 pm

First topic message reminder :

Leaving the lands of the desert tribes behind me for the time being, I move into the realm of the forest, flying slowly through the air as I shift my gaze from side to side, scanning the area for any signs of human or demon life. Turning my gaze back ahead of me I begin to slow down with the sight of trees fast approaching, flying through trees isn't always the funnest thing especially when they have damned branches that want to hit you all the time.. As I begin to slow I also begin to descend towards the ground, shifting before landing on my feet as I come to a momentary stop. Having landed, I again shift my gaze, slowly turning as I glance at the area round me, taking a moment to gaze off toward the desert before shifting my gaze back to the forest as I begin to move once again. As I advance into the forest I slowly shift my gaze, shifting my gaze between the trees in the forest. As I move through the forest I loosen my grip on the links of chain and begin to let some of it slide down from my sleeve. After letting a few links of chain slide from my sleeve I grip the chain once again to prevent any more from falling free. Shifting my arm, I begin to spin the links of chain around in a circle through the air next to me as I move through the forest.

EXP: 254 | 254
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic

PostSubject: Re: Roving The Lands   Roving The Lands - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 11:06 pm

While nuzzling against the female's neck I hear her speak my name, though as she seeks an answer from me I hold my silence as I pull back from her neck, lifting my head so I can look back down at her as I begin to shift a hand, moving it along her back slowly as I gaze down into her eyes. The woman keeps a hold of the half-breeds shoulders and as he pulls his head from her neck she follows him with her gaze and looks up at him as he looks down at her. When the half-breed begins to move his hand along her back she arches her back away from his hand though as she does so she presses her body into his more, " What are you doing Yuki? " She asks the half-breed, seeking answers from him to explain his current actions. When the female arches way from my hand I with draw it and let it fall back to my side. Again she speaks and this time I break my silence as I speak up, " Repaying the kindness you have shown me. " I answer before leaning in and placing a soft kiss on her cheek.

EXP: 204 | 11145
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Roving The Lands   Roving The Lands - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 11:44 pm

The woman keeps her attention fixed on the half-breed now that he had pulled away from her neck, her mind wondering what he could be thinking and perhaps planing to do to her. When the half-breed finally begins to speak she lets out a light sigh of relief which is quickly brought to a halt as she begins to pull back a bit from the half-breed, though as he places a kiss on her cheek she pauses, looking at the half-breed as a light blush begins to take form on her cheeks. " It's alright Yuki, I am just glad you are alright. " She says as she brings her hands down from the half-breeds shoulders and embraces him in a hug, " Shall I finish our meal so we can eat? " she asks as she hugs the half-breed. After kissing the female on the cheek I pull back and look down at her, listening as she begins to speak and when she slips her arms around me and begins to hug me, I keep my grasp on her, holding her close to me as she gives me the hug. During the hug when she inquires about finishing the food I shake my head faintly, " There's no need for you to, I can fix us something to eat so you can let your hand heal. " I say to the female as I look down at her.

EXP: 239 | 11384
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Roving The Lands   Roving The Lands - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 9:27 pm

The woman keeps her gaze on the half-breed after asking about finishing the food she had started for them. When the half-breed begins to speak, offering to make them something to eat so that she could let her hand heal, the female thinks on it for a brief moment before nodding her head faintly, " Sure. " She says as she begins to loosen her grip on the half-breed. I keep my gaze on the female as I wait an answer from her and finally she gives one to me, alright with the idea of me fixing us something to eat. When she looses her grip on me I pull my arm from her waist and let it fall back to my side, " Take a seat and I shall get to work then? " I inquire as I look down at the female. The female pulls her arms from the half-breed and rests them at her sides s she looks up at the half-breed, her head nodding faintly after the half-breed speaks. " Alright. " She says as she pulls away from the half-breed and moves over to a seat and sits down, her attention on the half-breed for a brief moment longer before she shifts it to the bandages on her hand.

EXP: 214 | 11599
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Roving The Lands   Roving The Lands - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 10:23 pm

When the female begins to pull way from me I keep my gaze fixed on her, watching her as she pulls away from me and when she goes to take a seat I shift my gaze from her, glancing around for a moment as I think of what to fix us to eat. Now that the food was in the hands of the half-breed he gets to work preparing something for the two of them. Once I finish making the food for the two of us I fix a plate for the female first and offer it to her before returning to the food and fixing myself a plate as well. The woman remains silent and watches the half-breed as he works to make them food now that she had gotten injured. When the half-breed offers her a plate of food she smiles and takes it from him, " Thank you. " she says while taking the plate he was offering her. After returning to the counter I take a moment to fix my own plate before I move over and take a seat next to the female and begin to eat, my gaze becoming fixed on the food as I start to eat. Like the half-breed the woman begins to eat as well once he had taken a seat next to her and started eating.

EXP: 226 | 11825
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Roving The Lands   Roving The Lands - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 11:12 pm

As I eat I remain silent, my attention fixed on the food on my plate as I eat. The woman keeps her attention on her food, remaining silent like the half-breed as she eats. When I finish eating I slowly raise from my seat and glance down at the female for a brief moment before turning my attention away from her as I walk over to the counter and set my plate down. Not as fast as the half-breed, the woman still had a bit of food left when the half-breed finishes though as he raises to his feet she shifts her attention to look at him for a moment before turning her attention back to her food and continues eating. After putting my plate on the counter I turn and lean against the counter, fixing my gaze on the female as she continues eating. The woman finishes off the rest of the food and raises from her seat, lifting her gaze to look at the half-breed as she begins to move towards the counter where he stands. Before coming to the half-breed the woman shifts and moves beside him as she sets her plate down, " That was good, thank you Yuki. " She says as she looks to the half-breed.

EXP: 219 | 12044
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Roving The Lands   Roving The Lands - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 11:31 pm

I keep my gaze on the female, watching her as she moves towards me and as she shifts to the side of me I shift my gaze to look at her as she sets her plate down. As she speaks up and thanks me I turn to face her, smiling softly down at her as I nod my head, " Your welcome. " I say as I look down at the female, shifting my gaze over her form. The woman keeps her gaze on the half-breed for a moment longer before she shifts it from him as she begins to move from the counter. As she pulls away from the counter the woman glances around the kitchen area for a moment before letting out a light sigh as she turns her attention back to the half-breed, " You are free to stay if you want or go. Your belongings are in the room where you where resting though some of your cloths where torn badly, did you get into a fight? " She asks the half-breed as she looks at him. I shift my gaze, keeping it on the female for a moment as she pulls away from the counter, when she begins to speak I shift my gaze from her, glancing towards the entrance into the kitchen area as I listen to her speak.

EXP: 225 | 12269
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Roving The Lands   Roving The Lands - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 3:13 am

It seemed it may be time for me to head out and begin my travels once again.. As she inquires about me getting into a fight I give a faint nod, " Yes. I was in a fight with a beast that lived in the forest. I managed to defeat it though it had injured me you know.. " I answer as I look at the female. As the half-breed begins to answer her, the woman listens to what he says, " I see. So I guess it is good that I found you when I did? " She asks after the half-breed had finished speaking. After I finish speaking I begin to move and as the female begins to speak I listen to her and as she finishes I pause for a moment and look to her, nodding with a light smile, " Indeed it was.. I wouldn't want to be in the forest at night while trying to heal, there is no telling what type of beast would come to try and claim my life. " I say to the female before turning my attention away from her and begin to move again, making my way out of the kitchen area and back to the room where I had woken up in. The woman listens to the half-breed as he speaks and when he finishes she watches him as he begins to move and as he leaves the kitchen area she follows after him back into the room where he had been resting.

EXP: 255 | 12524
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Roving The Lands   Roving The Lands - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 3:22 am

Coming into the room where I had awoken, I glance around for a moment to locate the rest of my things I had with me when I was attacked. Setting my gaze upon my things I move over to them and begin to shift through them to make sure nothing had been left behind or is missing. The woman watches the half-breed as she remains at the entrance to the room, her gaze following him as he moves over to his belongings, " I hope it is all there. " She says as she watches the half-breed. I keep my gaze fixed on my belongings as I look through them, until I hear the sound of the females voice as she begins to speak. As I hear the females voice I lift my gaze from my belongings and glance back to her for a moment before turning my gaze back to my belongings and give a faint nod, " Everything is here. " I answer before turning to face the female. " I guess it's about time that I be on my way.. I thank you for taking care of me. I wish there was more I could do to repay you for your kindness. " I say as I look at the female.

EXP: 214 | 12738
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Roving The Lands   Roving The Lands - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 11:36 pm

As the half-breed begins to speak she listens to him, remaining at the passage way her gaze still on him as she listens to him speak. Once the half-breed had finished speaking the female lets out a light sigh, " I see, well if you wish to go I cannot stop you. " She says as she begins to move, pulling away from the passage way and into the room, " It is alright Yuki you have already thanked me enough and made me something to eat. I'm just glad I was able to help someone in need. I like to do what I can when I can. " The woman says as she comes up to the half-breed and reaches out and places a hand on the half-breeds shoulder. " It might be better if you stay another night Yuki, give your body more time to heal. " She says as she looks at the half-breed. Falling silent I begin to listen as the female starts to speak in response to what I had said. As I listen to her I could tell she was moving towards me as her voice begins to grow louder but I keep my back to her as I look down at my belongings still.

EXP: 211 | 12949
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Roving The Lands   Roving The Lands - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 5:49 am

It isn't until I feel her hand come to rest in my shoulder that I begin to move. Shifting where I stand I turn to face her and look down at her as I bring a hand up and reach out, lightly placing my hand on her cheek as I gaze down at her. Perhaps she was right, it might be best if I did stay another night just to be on the safe side, I didn't want to be caught off guard while in the forest by another one of those beasts, not with out being fully healed. " Alright. " I say with a faint nod as I look down at her, " I'll stay another night to give my body more time to heal. " I say as I lightly move my hand across her cheek before pulling it back from her face. The woman watches the half-breed and as he begins to move she pulls her hand from his shoulder as he shifts to face her. She lifts her gaze to meet his own and as the half-breed brings a hand to rest on her cheek she lightly leans into the touch and listens as he speaks. As the half-breed tells her he will be staying another night a smile comes to her face as she brings her arms up and embraces him again in another hug as she presses against him, resting her head on his chest as she nods.

EXP: 245 | 13194
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Roving The Lands   Roving The Lands - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 9:34 pm

As the female takes me into her arms again, giving me another hug like before I bring an arm up and loop it around her waist and hold her close to me as I look down at her. The woman holds the half-breed in her grasp, resting her head against his chest while holding him in her arms. With one arm looped around the female I bring my free hand up and slowly run it across her back as I look down at her. After hugging the half-breed for a moment longer, the woman begins to loosen her grasp on the half-breed and start to pull back away from him. When the female loosens her grasp on me and begins to pull back I release my grip on her, letting her away from me as I watch her a moment longer before shifting my gaze from her and glance around for a moment. Pulling away from the half-breed the woman takes a step back and looks up at him for a moment, " I'm going to go wash some things up for dinner, you are welcome to rest in here or walk around. " She says before turning and leaving the room.

EXP: 202 | 13396
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Roving The Lands   Roving The Lands - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 10:38 pm

Looking at the female I give a faint nod to what she says before she turns and leaves the room, heading to take care of some business for dinner. Once she had left I slowly shift my gaze and glance around the room for a brief moment as I let out a soft sigh. " What to do now.. " I murmur lightly to myself as I shift my gaze, wondering why I had decided to stay another night with this female. Finally I begin to move again, slowly making my way from the room and to the kitchen area in search of the female that had helped me. Glancing into the kitchen area I find no sign of the female which draws a light frown to my face as I glance around the kitchen area in search of her. " Hmm. " I murmur lightly to myself as I shift my gaze, glancing around the kitchen area. As I shift my gaze around the kitchen something catches my eye through one of the windows and I pause for a moment and gaze through the window to the world outside the house and to the female that had helped me before.

EXP: 201 | 13579
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Roving The Lands   Roving The Lands - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 11:03 pm

Spotting the female outside the house I shift my gaze and begin to move, making my way to the front door and out of the house. As I step outside the house I pause for a moment and shift my gaze, glancing around as I take in a deep breath before letting out a sigh. After taking a brief moment to enjoy the outside world once again I push the door shut behind me and begin to move, making my way around the house to where I had seen the female. Kneeling in a small garden at one side of the house the woman hums lightly to her self as she goes about picking some things and setting them in a hand basket. Coming around to the side of the house I had seen the female at I come to a stop and look over at her as she hums to herself while picking some things from a small garden. Unaware of the half-breeds arrival the woman continues to hum lightly to herself as she picks some things from the garden and sets them in her basket. Remaining silent for a few moments I keep my gaze on the female as I watch her for a few brief moments before finally speaking up, " Do you need any help? " I ask the female as I look at her.

EXP: 229 | 13826
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Roving The Lands   Roving The Lands - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 11:20 pm

When she hears the half-breeds voice the woman falls silent and stops what she is doing as she lifts her gaze to look at Yuki and smile faintly at him as she shakes her head faintly, " No thank you Yuki, you should be resting. " She says as she looks at the half-breed. I listen to the female as she speaks though as she finishes I let a light frown take form on my visage as I begin to move towards her, " You should be taking it easy with your injured hand. " I comment as I move next to her and kneel down, reaching out for her bandaged hand. The woman watches the half-breed and as he gets the look about his face she begins to wonder what was the matter though as he speaks she soon realizes what was the matter, her attention shifting from him and down to her injured hand as he moves over to her. " Oh.. " She murmurs lightly as she glances to the half-breeds hand as he reaches for her injured hand, " I forgot. " She says, glancing up to the half-breed with a light smile as she extends her injured hand out for him.

EXP: 206 | 14032
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Roving The Lands   Roving The Lands - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 3:16 am

-Current EXP Updated-
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Roving The Lands   Roving The Lands - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 10:37 pm

Looking down at the female I take her hand into mine when she offers it to me. " I see. " I murmur lightly as I begin to unwrap the bandage from her hand, shifting my gaze from her injured hand and to her, " I'll help you so you don't have to use your hand. " I say as I take a look at the injury on her hand. The woman watches the half-breed as he takes her hand into his and begins to unwrap the bandage from it. As he speaks up and telling her he will help her she gives a faint nod, " Alright, if that is what you want to do. " she says as she looks up at the half-breed. After taking a brief moment to look at the injury on her hand I begin to wrap it back in the bandages as I give a nod, " So what are we doing here? " I ask as I glance to the garden for a brief moment before shifting my gaze back to the female as I release my grasp on her hand once I had the bandage back on it. The woman keeps her attention on the half-breed as he takes a look at her injured hand before he begins to wrap it back up. As he asks her the question she glances to the garden before looking back at him, " We are picking some things for dinner. I only have a few more left. " She says as she looks at the half-breed.

EXP: 262 | 262
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Roving The Lands   Roving The Lands - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 10:48 pm

As she begins to speak I give a nod as I turn my attention back to the garden, " Alright, which ones do you want me to pick? " I ask the female as I shift my gaze over the garden for a brief moment as I await her answer. When the half-breed asks her the question, the woman looks at the garden for a moment before reaching out and pointing out a few plants, " Those will do. " She says as she turns her gaze back to the half-breed. " What do you like to eat? " She asks as she watches him. When the female points to the garden I glance to the ones she is pointing at and reach out, moving over the garden as I begin to pick the ones she had pointed out. As I pick the plants I listen to the question from her and give a faint shrug in response, " I'm really not to picky when it comes to food. " I answer as I pull back from the garden and set the ones she had pointed out into her basket before turning my gaze back to the female now that I had answered her question.

EXP: 205 | 467
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Roving The Lands   Roving The Lands - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 10:54 pm

" I see. " She says with a faint nod as she looks to the half-breed, " Alright, well I guess that is good. I should get these inside. " She says as she looks to the half-breed. As I listen to the female I begin to climb to my feet and as I raise to my feet I look down at her, giving a faint nod as I offer her a hand, " Alright. ". The woman watches the half-breed with her gaze and when he offers her a hand she reaches up and takes the offer before she begins to climb to her feet, " Thank you. " She says as she climbs to her feet with the aid of the half-breed. As the woman comes to stand on her feet she leans closer to the half-breed and gives him a kiss on the cheek before she begins to move away from him. As I help the female climb to her feet I give a faint nod as she thanks me for the help and when she kisses me on the cheek, I pause for a brief moment, my grip on her hand loosening so she can pull away from me as I watch her.

EXP: 207 | 674
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Roving The Lands   Roving The Lands - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 10:59 pm

Walking away from the half-breed, the female glances back over her shoulder to him before she disappears around the corner of her house as she heads back inside. Holding my ground I watch the female as she walks away from me and when she looks back at me I finally begin to move, following after her as she disappears around the corner of her house. Making her way back inside the woman makes her way to the kitchen area before setting the basket down on the counter. Following after the female I make my way into her house and head into the kitchen area before coming to a stop, " Do you need any more help? " I ask the female as I watch her. Standing with her back to the half-breed, the woman begins to pull things from the basket and when she hears the question from him she gives a faint nod, " Sure. " She says as she glances back to the half-breed again before turning her gaze back to the basket. I watch the female as I wait for an answer and when she finally answers I begin to move, making my way over to her, " What can I help with? " I ask as I come to stand behind her.

EXP: 217 | 891
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Roving The Lands   Roving The Lands - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 2:09 am

When the half-breed ask about helping her, she pauses for a brief moment as she thinks on his question before finally giving a faint nod, " You can wash the vegetables for me. " She says, pointing to the basket she had brought in with her that now set on the counter before pointing to a bucket of water. As the female begins to speak, telling me what I can help her with as she points things out, I shift my attention to what she is pointing at and give a faint nod of acknowledgement, " Alright. " I answer as I move over to the basket and begin to take out the vegetables she spoke of and begin to wash them in the bucket of water. As the half-breed begins to wash the vegetables like she had said, the woman stands back and watches him for a moment as she lets him do some of the work she was planing on doing herself. Having fallen silent I continue to work on washing the vegetables washing one before setting it aside as I move onto the next and continue the cycle of washing and setting aside.

EXP: 201 | 1092
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Roving The Lands   Roving The Lands - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 2:24 am

The woman remains silent as she watches the half-breed as he continues to wash the vegetables. Taking out the last vegetable in the bucket I dunk it into the water and clean it before pulling it from the water and setting it aside. Once I finish with the vegetables I turn my attention back to the female, " All done. " When the half-breed finishes with washing the vegetables the woman gives a faint nod as she moves over to look at the vegetables he had washed, " Good. " She says as she shifts her attention from the vegetables and to the half-breed, " Now, if you still want to help me there should be some dried meat over there. " She points over to a small pantry, " Fetch that for me. " She says to the half-breed. I keep my attention set on the female now that I had finished, waiting to see if she needed help with anything else. When she speaks again I glance over to the pantry and begin moving over to it as she tells me what to fetch from it. Opening the pantry I glance into it for a moment before finding the meat she spoke of.

EXP: 209 | 1301
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Roving The Lands   Roving The Lands - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 2:19 am

Taking the meat from the pantry I glance back to the female for a moment to see if she wanted me to do anything else. The woman watches the half-breed and once he had the meat she had told him to get she begins to speak again when he looks back at her, " Alright, now slice it up on a plate and I'll start cutting the vegetables up. " she says before she picks up a knife and begins to cut up the vegetables Yuki had cleaned. I listen to the female as she begins to explain what I should do next and as she begins to slice up the vegetables I begin to tell her to let me do it but I fall silent, letting her cut them if she wanted as I get a plate and begin to slice up the dried meat after getting a knife. " Tell me Yuki, would you like a stew or to eat the meat and vegetables like they are? " The woman asks as she continues to cut the vegetables up. As I slice the meat I listen to the female as she begins to speak and take a moment while cutting the meat to think over her question.

EXP: 209 | 1510
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Roving The Lands   Roving The Lands - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 1:42 am

After taking a brief moment to think on the question I finally answer, " A stew is fine with me if that is what you want to make. " I answer with a faint shrug as I turn my attention to the female. When she hears the half-breed begin to anwswer her she stops cutting the vegetables and lifts her attention, looking to Yuki as he answers her question. " Alright. I will put it on to cook when we are finished here. " She answers before turning her attention from the half-breed and goes back to cutting the rest of the vegetables. I keep my attention on the female as she begins to speak again and as she finishes I give a faint nod as I turn my attention back to the meat and finish cutting the rest of it. The woman keeps her attention on the task she is preforming and as she finishes cutting the rest of the vegetables she sets the knife down and lets out a soft sigh as she shifts her attention to the half-breed, " Alright. I need to get the fire going so the stew can cook. " She says while looking at Yuki.

EXP: 203 | 1713
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Roving The Lands   Roving The Lands - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 1:51 am

Turning my attention back to the female as she begins to speak I listen to her as she speaks and as she finishes I give a nod, " Alright. " I say as I look at the female. Moving away from the counter the woman moves over to the fire pit and grabs some things before she kneels down and begins to work on getting a fire going in the pit. After a few failed attempts she finally gets a fire going and places a few pieces of small wood on it to make sure it is burning good. Standing back, I lean against the counter and watch the female as she moves to star the fire, waiting to see if there is anything else she might need help with as she gets the fire going. Once she has the fire going the woman stands back up and begins to move about the kitchen are as she starts to grab things and prepare the stew for cooking. After collecting everything and getting the stew ready she moves over to the fire put and carefully puts the pot in place before turning her attention to the half-breed, " Now all we have to do is let it cook and make sure it doesn't over cook. " She says with a faint nod.

EXP: 221 | 1934
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Roving The Lands   Roving The Lands - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 2:11 am

While leaning against the counter I watch the female as I wait to see if she needs any help with things though she seems to have things under control as she goes around taking care of the preparations before putting the stew over the fire to cook. As she speaks I give a faint nod as I glance towards the vessel the stew was to be made in, " Alright. " I murmur as I turn my attention back to the female. Moving from where she has the stew cooking, the woman slowly moves across the kitchen area and glances towards the half-breed for a brief moment before shifting her gaze from him as she looks down at her bandaged hand. " I guess while we are waiting I can go wash up at the river. " She murmurs as she looks at her hand. I watch the female as she moves away from the fire before coming to a stop and speaks up. I take a brief moment to think on what she had just said before giving a faint nod, " Are you sure? " I ask as I look at her. Lifting her gaze to look at the half-breed, the woman gives a nod, " I shouldn't be to long. " she says as glances from Yuki and to the pot over the fire.

EXP: 228 | 2162
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Roving The Lands   Roving The Lands - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 1:03 am

Looking at the female, I give a faint nod as she speaks again, " Alright. " I murmur lightly as I glance to the pot over the fire. The woman glances to Yuki for a brief moment before she turns and heads out of the kitchen area. I keep my gaze set upon the fire as the female leaves the kitchen area. As I watch the fire I begin to dwell on what I shall do while waiting for this meal to finish cooking. The woman heads to her room and grabs a few things before she leaves her room. Walking by the entrance to the kitchen area, the woman stops for a moment and looks to the half-breed, " Are you going to wait here? " she asks as she looks at the half-breed. I keep my attention on the fire until I hear the females voice as she speaks. Shifting my attention from the fire I look to her, thinking on her question for a brief moment before I give a faint nod. " ... Alright. " She says with a faint nod as she shifts her gaze from the half-breed and begins moving again, making her way out of the house.

EXP: 204 | 2366
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Roving The Lands   Roving The Lands - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 2:28 am

I keep my gaze set upon the female as she begins to walk away and as I watch her I think upon the idea of washing up as well since it had been a few days since I had had a bath aside from when she had washed my wounds. With a soft sigh I begin to move, following after the female. Making her way out of her dwelling the woman begins to move away from her house as she heads for the river. As I step out of the dwelling I lift my head and sniff at the air as I begin to follow after the females scent, following after her to the river. The woman makes her way to the river and comes to a stop before glancing around to make sure the area is clear. After taking a moment to glance around she begins to undress and set her cloths aside. Following after the scent of the female I make my way away from the females dwelling and follow after it as I head down to the river she had went to. Undressing fully the woman sets her cloths down before she begins to move into the water.

EXP: 201 | 2567
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Roving The Lands   Roving The Lands - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 2:16 am

Moving into the water the woman has her back to the shore as she moves out deeper into the water until it raises up to her stomach. Following after the female I make my way to the river before coming to a stop, my gaze shifting around the area for a brief moment before I bring it to rest on her as she stands in the water. Unaware she is being watched the female begins to take water and wash her chest as she gazes down at the water. With my gaze on the female I begin to move closer and as I take a step forwards I bring my foot down onto a stick and cause it to snap, an action that causes me to pause for a moment and glance down at my foot. When she hears the sound from behind her the woman turns to see what had caused the sound, expecting to see some animal form the forest but as she turns her gaze falls upon the half-breed and she lets out a soft gasp as she brings her arms up to cover her chest, " Yuki what are you doing here? " She asks as she looks at Yuki, waiting for him to answer her.

EXP: 210 | 2777
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Roving The Lands   Roving The Lands - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 1:50 am

Remaining motionless, I look over at the female as she looks at me and inquires as to why I am here. " Stupid stick. " I murmur lightly before sighing lightly, " I thought I would join you in the river, though perhaps such a thing is a bad idea. " I say as I keep my gaze fixed on the female. As the half-breed answers her question, the woman listens to him as he informs her that he thought he would join her in the river. " I see... " She murmurs lightly as she slowly shifts her gaze over the half-breed, thinking over what he had just said. Having fallen silent I watch the female, listening to her brief comment before she falls silent. The woman remains silent for a few brief moments before she speaks up as she begins to turn away from the half-breed, " If you are going to get in I guess you better undress. " She says as she turns her back to the half-breed. I hadn't expected to hear the phrase of words come from the females mouth but as she makes the comment about undressing to get in I don't hesitate as I start to undress.

EX: 208 / 2985
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Roving The Lands   Roving The Lands - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 9:28 pm

As I undress I let my cloths fall to the ground around me and once I had undressed fully I waste no time in moving over to the water and stepping into the water. The woman keeps her back to the half-breed as he undresses and even as she hears him move into the water she keeps her back to him as she wits in the water. Moving into the water, I slow up a bit as the water begins to raise higher and higher, moving past my knees and up my thighs. While moving into the river I shift my gaze from the female and glance around for a brief moment before turning my gaze back to the female and as I set my gaze upon her I shift it over her form, though all I can really seen is her back, unfortunately. As she hears the half-breed move into the water and draw closer to her, the woman begins to move out further into the water, moving deeper so the water raises more to cover her form from sight. With my gaze still set upon the female I continue to move deeper into the water, watching as she begins to move further into the water.

EXP: 207 / 3192
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roving The Lands   Roving The Lands - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Roving The Lands
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shintheory Role-Playing :: DOR :: Roleplaying Board :: Terra Regnum :: SW Forest Dark Kingdom :: South West Forest Dark Kingdom (Archived)-
Jump to: