Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Roving The Lands

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Rep! : 10

Roving The Lands Empty
PostSubject: Roving The Lands   Roving The Lands EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 11:47 pm

Leaving the lands of the desert tribes behind me for the time being, I move into the realm of the forest, flying slowly through the air as I shift my gaze from side to side, scanning the area for any signs of human or demon life. Turning my gaze back ahead of me I begin to slow down with the sight of trees fast approaching, flying through trees isn't always the funnest thing especially when they have damned branches that want to hit you all the time.. As I begin to slow I also begin to descend towards the ground, shifting before landing on my feet as I come to a momentary stop. Having landed, I again shift my gaze, slowly turning as I glance at the area round me, taking a moment to gaze off toward the desert before shifting my gaze back to the forest as I begin to move once again. As I advance into the forest I slowly shift my gaze, shifting my gaze between the trees in the forest. As I move through the forest I loosen my grip on the links of chain and begin to let some of it slide down from my sleeve. After letting a few links of chain slide from my sleeve I grip the chain once again to prevent any more from falling free. Shifting my arm, I begin to spin the links of chain around in a circle through the air next to me as I move through the forest.

EXP: 254 | 254
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Roving The Lands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roving The Lands   Roving The Lands EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 10:32 pm

Spinning the chain around in a circle next to me I continue to move forwards at a nice and steady pace, shifting my gaze as I take in the sights of the forest. As Yuki moves through the forest a strange beast follows from a distance, its gaze locked on the half-breed slowly shifting over his form as drool drips from its mouth as it comes to view Yuki as a meal. While spinning the chain through the air I begin to hum lightly to myself, slowly shifting my arm and loosing my grip on the chain, launching it out to strike a tree as I draw closer to it. After striking the tree with the chain I quickly jerk back, causing the chain to fly through the air towards me. As the chain draws closer I swing my arm down in an arch causing the chain to smash into the ground before launching it into the air again, this time slinging it out at a tree limb. Striking the limb with the chain I made sure to give enough length to allow the end of the chain to wrap around the limb and tighten as I pull back on the chain.

EXP: 202 | 456
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Roving The Lands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roving The Lands   Roving The Lands EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 10:39 pm

The beast watching Yuki laps at its lips as it watches its prey from a distance, waiting on the right moment to make its presence known and attack its prey. It took action as Yuki lashed out with his chain and bound the end of it around a limb. Jumping from the cover of the forest around Yuki, the large demonic beast jumps forth, making its presence known as it rushes straight at Yuki. With the end of my chain bound around the limb of a tree, I get ready to loosen its grip and pull it from the limb, but before I can do such a thing the sound of motion off to my side behind me catches my attention. Falling silent as I turn to see what had made the sound I fix my gaze upon the demonic beast as it comes straight for me. Drawing closer to Yuki, the demonic beast jumps, launching its self into the air as it swipes out with its clawed paw at Yuki. As the creature jumps into the air and launches at me, I take a step back and loosen my grip on the chain as I bring up my arms to act as a shield against the beasts attack.

EXP: 209 | 665
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Roving The Lands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roving The Lands   Roving The Lands EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 10:49 pm

Though Yuki had took a step back and brought his arms up to use as a shield in order to defend against the beast, the beast still struck the half-breed with its swiping attack, its claws slicing through the sleeves of Yuki's garments and into the flesh of his arm, the force of the strike powerful enough to send Yuki flying. As the beast hits me with its claws I can feel the claws slice into my flesh before I fly back through the air from the force of the attack. Only flying through the air for a few feet I fall to the ground with a thud, landing on my back. After knocking Yuki back, the beast clatters its teeth together as it brings its blood covered claws up and flicks its tongue across the blood covering its claws. Laying on the ground, I let out a grown of pain, inhaling sharply at the surge of pain that rushes through my arms as I begin to move to sit up, my gaze shifting back to the beast as I watch it lick my blood from its claws. After licking some of the blood from its claws, the beast shifts its attention back to Yuki, noticing that he had already sat back up, the beast lets out a low guttural growl as it begins to advance upon the half-breed once again.

EXP: 237 | 902
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Roving The Lands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roving The Lands   Roving The Lands EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 10:58 pm

As I begin to raise back to my feet, I keep my gaze fixed on the beast and watch as it begins to advance towards me again, my gaze narrowing into a glare as I let out a growl in response to the growl it had shot my way. Advancing towards Yuki, the beast's lips draw back to show its fangs, its claws digging into the ground with each step. When Yuki growls at the beast, it inhales before unleashing another growl, hits maw opening wide as it unleashes a loud response growl, the force of the growl sending saliva from the beasts mouth and into the air as it growls at Yuki. After unleashing the growl the beast bolts forwards, launching its self at Yuki once again, drawing in close and snapping at the half-breed with its massive jaws. The second roar from the large demonic beast shook me a bit, perhaps it would be best if I tried to escape the beast? Though it seemed such action would not be allowed on my part, instead it seemed the only choice was to fight the beast if I wish to keep my life.

EXP: 201 | 1103
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Roving The Lands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roving The Lands   Roving The Lands EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 11:05 pm

I take a few steps back as the beast comes at me again after unleashing the growl, my free hand moving down to the hilt of my kukri which I grasp before pulling from its sheath. As I unsheathe my kukri, I yank back on my chin, sending it flying through the air and back to me, " .. Fight it is. " I say as I sling the chain through the air once again, lashing out at the beast as it charges at me. Lashing out at the beast I strike it in the face with my chain before yanking back to jerk the chain away from the beast. The demon beast seems unaffected by the strike from Yuki's chain, its charge at the half-breed not slowing or even stopping, though instead of lashing out at the half-breed with its maw, it shifts its head as it draws closer to the half-breed, attempting to hit Yuki with the side of its head and knock him through the air again or to the ground. My gaze widens a bit as the beast seems unaffected by my strike and instead of stopping or pausing, it continues to come straight at me, closing the short gap between us before attacking me again.

EXP: 213 | 1316
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Roving The Lands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roving The Lands   Roving The Lands EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 11:57 pm

As the beast comes at me again with another attack, I again bring up my arms to act as a shield against the beasts again. When its head makes contact with my arms, I inhale sharply at the pain as I lose my footing and again am sent backwards away from the creature. However this time my distance sent from the creature is not as far as it was before, instead I slam into a tree which causes me to arch my shoulders as I let out a groan of pain as I fall to the ground landing on my chest. After smashing Yuki with its head, the beast pauses for a moment, watching as the half-breed is sent through the air again before hitting a tree and falling to the ground face first. Once Yuki had fallen to the ground the beast begins to advance on him once again, drool falling from its mouth as it advances upon the downed half-breed. Laying on the ground gazing off to the side of me, I let out a light groan at the pain surging through me from the impact with the tree as I listen to the beast advance towards me again.

EXP: 203 | 1519
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Roving The Lands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roving The Lands   Roving The Lands EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 10:26 pm

Finally I begin to move on the ground, slowly I lift my arms up and place my hands on the ground and begin to push myself up from the ground, raising to my hands and knees before I push off the ground once last time to sit up on my knees. The beast watches the half-breed as he begins to move on the ground and sit up from where he had fallen. With Yuki having moved up onto his knees, the beast lets out a growl and lunges forwards at the half-breed, pouncing onto Yuki and biting down onto his shoulder with is gaping maw. Before I can go any further and move to my feet, I lock my gaze on the beast as it comes at me again, catching me before I have time to react to his lung forwards. As the beast comes down onto me and sinks its teeth into my shoulder as it bites down, I let out a cry of pain as I reach up with a free hand to grasp the beasts hairless body, grabbing onto its left shoulder. While taking hold of the beasts left shoulder, I bring up my kukri and lash out at the beast, stabbing the blade of my kukri into the beasts side.

EXP: 214 | 1733
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Roving The Lands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roving The Lands   Roving The Lands EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 10:38 pm

Biting down onto the half-breeds shoulder, the beast gets a better taste for its blood which makes its desire to turn this half-breed into is next meal increase. The east ignores the hand that comes to grasp its shoulder, its maw loosening around the half-breeds shoulder as it gets ready to snap the bones in his shoulder. As the beast begins to loosen its maw around the half-breeds shoulder, the blade comes to pierce its flesh and sink into its side causing the beast to release the half-breeds shoulder and lift its head before letting out a howl of pain. As the beast releases its grasp on my shoulder and begins to cry out in pain, I seize the opening provided with my attack. Ripping my kukri from the beasts side I quickly pull back and jump to my feet, taking a few steps from the beast. Recovering from the attack from the half-breed, the beast shakes its head from side to side, letting out a low growl as it takes a step back, setting its gaze upon Yuki once again as it begins to snarl at him.

EXP: 202 | 1935
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Roving The Lands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roving The Lands   Roving The Lands EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 11:53 pm

Now on my feet, I reach up with my hand to my wounded shoulder, my gaze still fixed on the beast as it moves away from me, putting some distance between us. Looking at the I let out another growl as I slide my fingers over the wound on my shoulder before letting my hand fall to my side, growling faintly at the beast as I lift my left arm, inhaling with pain as I flick my arm, causing the chain laying on the ground to spring to life as I launch it into the air. As I sling the chain into the air I dash straight for the beast, lashing out with the chain at the beast before I get in close to strike at the beast again with my kukri. Remaining away from the half-breed the demon beast watches the male as he touches his wounded shoulder, the beast growling at him again before licking blood from his lips. When Yuki launches himself at the beast, it is caught by surprise at the action, caught by suprise the beast is not ready as the chain smashes into it, causing it to pull away from the chain and evade the second attack from the half-breed.

EXP: 210 | 2145
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Roving The Lands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roving The Lands   Roving The Lands EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 10:20 pm

Pulling away before the half-breed could land its blow with the blade, the beast takes a few steps back and roars out at the half-breed. Before I could land my second blow upon the beast it pulls back from the strike of the chain causing me to pause for a moment as I watch it step back, putting some space between us before letting out a roar. " Not giving up, are you? " I ask the demonic beast as I watch him. With its gaze still on the half-breed as it holds its ground, the demonic beast digs its claws into the ground and lets out another howling roar at the half-breed. " Is that so? " I ask the demon beast before letting out a faint growl, " Guess you wanna finish this huh? " I ask the beast as tighten my grip on the kukri, gazing upon the beast I slowly shift my gaze over the beasts form as I begin to take a step back, slowly shifting my way past a tree behind me. As the half-breed begins to move backwards, the beast lets out a low growl as it tenses up and begins to move, lunging forwards as it charges at Yuki.

EXP: 207 | 2352
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Roving The Lands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roving The Lands   Roving The Lands EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 10:39 pm

As I move backwards I keep my gaze on the beast, I shift my gaze, glancing from the beast for a moment before turning my gaze back to it as it begins to charge straight for me. " Oh fuck.. " I say as I turn and begin to run from the beast, though with each step I take I can feel the pain from my injuries surge through me. Charging at the half-breed, the demon beast lets out a howl of anger as it slams its shoulder into a tree, smashing the trunk of the tree as it makes contact with the tree, the impact causing the trunk to snap and send splinters and fragments of wood through the air as it smashes through the trunk and continues after the half-breed. When the beast smashes through the trunk of the tree as it charges at me, I let out a growl as I turn my attention from the beast and begin to take to the air to evade the charging beast as it comes at me. Moving after the half-breed the beast lets out a growl as the half-breed takes to the air, the beast lifts his gaze to follow the half-breed as he ascends into the air.

EXP: 209 | 2561
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Roving The Lands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roving The Lands   Roving The Lands EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 10:59 pm

Following the half-breed with its gaze, the beast comes to a stop looking up at the half-breed as it digs its claws into the ground as it begins to roar out in anger at the half-breed in the air. Coming to a stop in the air, I look down at the demon beast, a light grin taking form on my face as I watch the beast, " Guess you can't come up here huh? " I say as I look down at the beast though it seemed the beast was more animal then anything and lacked the ability to speak or convey through words. As the half-breed speaks to him, the beast begins to growl and again it roars at the half-breed, its claws tearing into the ground as it watches the half-breed. After a few moments of watching the half-breed in the air, the beast shifts and pushes off from the ground with its powerful muscles, launching its self into the air towards the half-breed. As I hover in the air over the beast, I keep my gaze fixed on it, taking the reprieve to recover from the injuries the beast had caused to me. The reprieve I sought only lasts a few moments before the beast jumps from the ground and comes at me.

EXP: 220 | 2781
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Roving The Lands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roving The Lands   Roving The Lands EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 11:28 pm

The beast launching itself into the air and coming at me caught me by surprise a bit, I didn't think it was capable of doing that, though it is a demon. Launching itself from the ground, the beast lets out a roar of anger as it flew straight for the half-breed, raising its arms into the air before lashing out at the half-breed with its claws. As the beast comes at me, I tighten my grip on the chain while watching the beast come at me. When the beast comes closer to me and strikes at me with its claws I quickly pull back to evade the strike from the beast. Unable to strike the half-breed because he evaded, moving out of range of his attack, the demon lets out a growl as he begins to fall towards the ground. Having evaded the attack I watch the beast as he begins to fall back to the ground, a grin taking form on my face as I watch him. The beast continues to fall for a few brief moments before it finally comes a stop, though instead of falling to the ground as one would think, it comes to a stop still in the air.

EXP: 206 | 2987
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Roving The Lands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roving The Lands   Roving The Lands EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 10:15 pm

As the beast comes to a stop before landing on the ground, showing that it is capable of flight as I am, I let out a sigh as I look down at the beast, " Really? " I comment as I look at the creature, could it really fly like me? Well, it seemed to be a demon and if I am any indication then it would possess the ability to fly just like me, unfortunately. Floating in the air below the half-breed, the demon gazes up at its prey and begins to growl at the half-breed. While growling at the half-breed the demon takes a step forwards and begins to ascend into the air after the half-breed. With my gaze on the demon I watch as it begins to ascend into the air, coming after me again, its actions causing me to sigh lightly as I look down at it, " Indeed... I guess I will have to kill you. " I say with a faint nod. Raising my let arm, I sling it forwards, causing my chain to spring to life as I lash out at the beast, whipping at the air in front of it in the hopes to stop it from coming any closer.

EXP: 209 | 3196
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Roving The Lands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roving The Lands   Roving The Lands EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 10:37 pm

Moving higher into the air, the beast keeps its gaze fixed on the half-breed as it draws closer. When the half-breed lashes out with his chain, whipping at the air in front of the beast, the beast lets out a loud roar in response to the half-breed's actions. Instead of stopping the beast like Yuki had intended with his threatening strike, the beast became more provoked at the threat, growling at the half-breed as it pushes off from where it stands, again launching it's self at the half-breed. Having launched its self at the half-breed, the demon beast tackles Yuki, its massive power crashing into the half breed and sending the two plummeting straight down towards the ground again. Caught by the beast again after it had launched its self into the air, I struggle under its weight as I fall towards the ground under it. As the two fall towards the ground the beast wraps its arms around the half-breed so he couldn't escape the impact. Before I can escape the beast it moves its arm's around me and takes hold of me, trapping me underneath it.

EXP: 211 | 3407
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Roving The Lands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roving The Lands   Roving The Lands EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 10:48 pm

Unable to escape the grasp of the beast, Yuki closes his eyes and braces himself for the immanent impact with the ground. With in a matter of seconds the two finally make contact with the ground, Yuki trapped under the beast as the two hit. The impact causes the ground to break and indent where the two had struck. Shaking its head some, the beast releases its grasp on the half-breed and steps back off of him. Upon impact all I can do is let out a muffled cry of pain at the force of impact combined with the weight of the beast on top of me. When the beast finally moves off of me I let out a groan of pain as I am finally able to move, slowly shifting my head to look at the beast. As I look at the beast I begin to move again to try and get away from the beast. Watching the half-breed as he begins to move, the beast moves into action, biting down onto Yuki's ankle to prevent him from fleeing, though once the beast had the half-breeds ankle in his grasp he pulls back and shifts his head, slinging the half-breed into the air as he releases his grasp on his ankle.

EXP: 215 | 3622
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Roving The Lands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roving The Lands   Roving The Lands EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 11:12 pm

Before I could get away the beast sank its teeth into my ankle as it took hold of my limb, the pain surging through my leg caused me to let out a groan of pain before in haling sharply. I find myself being launched into the air again by the beast moments after it took hold of my ankle. After flying through the air I begin to descend once again crashing into the ground. Upon impact I begin to roll across the ground, rolling for a few feet before finally coming to a stop before letting out a groan of pain. " Alright. " I grumble lightly as I begin to climb back to my feet, " I'm done playing with you bastard. " I add with faint growl. After having sent the half-breed flying through the air the demon watches him and once he came to land the demon beast begins to move, slowly advancing towards the half-breed. As I climb back to my feet I shift my attention to the demon beast as it advances towards me, my gaze narrowing as I begin to focus and gather magical energy. Once I had gathered enough magical energy I form it into a sphere of dark magic between my hands before launching it at the demon beast. As the beast advances on Yuki it watches him and once he launches the sphere of dark magical energy at the beast, the beast charges forwards and leaps into the air, jumping over the magical attack before coming down onto the half-breed.

EXP: 270 | 3892
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Roving The Lands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roving The Lands   Roving The Lands EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 11:17 pm

After launching the sphere of dark magic at the beast I watch as it jumps over my attack and comes down upon me. As the beast comes down upon me, I lash out with my kurki, getting in a quick slash across the beasts stomach before thrusting the blade into the beasts side as I sink to the ground under its weight. Coming down upon the half-breed, the beast lets out a howl of pain at the first attack set upon it, unable to move out of the way in time the beast gets the blade sunk into its side as it falls onto the half-breed pinning the half-breed under its body once again. Though I had become pinned under the beast yet again I didn't let that stop me from withdrawing the blade of my kukri and sinking it into his side again as I viciously lash out at the beast on top of me. The beast lets out another howl of pain as the half-breed again stabs him with the blade of his weapon. After the second stab from the half-breed the beast begins to move, thrashing about as it jumps back from atop the half-breed.

EXP: 203 | 4095
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Roving The Lands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roving The Lands   Roving The Lands EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 11:22 pm

As the beast begins to thrash about while on top of me, I lose my grip on the kukri and when the beast jumps back from atop me the hilt of the blade slips from my grasp and goes with the beast as he jump back, the blade still sunk hilt deep in its side. Not giving the half-breed a moment of peace from its retreat, the beast lashes out at the half-breed again, the pain from its injuries driving it into a raging anger as it swats at the half-breed with its clawed hand, knocking the half-breed about like a rag doll. Once the beast was off of me I begin to move but before I can get away it lashes out at me again, smacking me with its hand and knocking me away causing me to violently roll across the ground before coming to a rest on my chest. After the half-breed had came to a stop the beast steps forward, quickly moving over top of the half-breed before it bites down on the half-breeds uninjured shoulder, sinking its teeth through the half-breeds thin garments and into the flesh and meat of his shoulder.

EXP: 203 | 4298
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Roving The Lands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roving The Lands   Roving The Lands EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 11:28 pm

I begin to struggle the moment the beast comes to rest on top of me though as it bites down and sinks its fangs into my shoulder my struggling quickly stops as I let out a cry of pain as the beast mars me once again with its teeth. The beast puts more pressure behind its bite, sinking its teeth deeper into the flesh of the half-breeds shoulder. As the beast begins to bite down harder upon my shoulder I bring up my left hand and reach out, hitting the beast in the face as I let out another cry of pain as pain surges through my body from the beast's bite. The beast holds its grasp upon the half-breeds shoulder and when the half-breed hits it in the face, the demon lets out a muffled growl around the half-breeds shoulder, its jaws clamping down harder upon the half-breeds shoulders, the force being put upon the half-breeds shoulder getting to the point where the bones of his shoulder begin to crack. Since the first hit didn't work I hit the beast again in the face as it lets out a muffled growl around my shoulder though as it bites down harder on my shoulder I begin to struggle some under it as I hear the sound of my shoulder bone beginning to give way to the force of the beasts bite.

EXP: 240 | 4538
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Roving The Lands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roving The Lands   Roving The Lands EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 5:01 am

As the half-breed begins to struggle under its weight, the demon lets out another muffled growl around the half-breeds shoulder as it flicks its tongue across the blood soaked clothing trapped in its mouth. After a few more moments the beast release its grasp on the half-breeds shoulder, letting it fall from its maw as it draws its head back. When the beast finally releases my shoulder I fall limp against the ground for a moment, panting lightly in pain as I shift my gaze around, trying to come up with a way to get free from under this beast. With the half-breed still under him, the beast looks down at its trapped prey, drawing in deep breaths as it exhales, its maw drawing closer to the back of the half-breeds neck as it gets ready to deliver the final blow to take the half-breeds life. As I shift my gaze in search of a way to escape the beast I can feel its breath bearing down upon me as its maw draws closer to my neck. Feeling my end drawing near I begin to struggle under the beast once again in an attempt to escape its clutches.

EXP: 210 | 4748
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Roving The Lands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roving The Lands   Roving The Lands EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 5:12 am

When the half-breed begins to struggle under his body once again, the beast lets out a loud growl before he strikes, biting down on the back of the half-breeds neck, its tongue flicking along the flesh caught in its maw. I struggle for only a few brief moments before I feel the jaws of the beast around my neck as it bites down on my neck, causing me to stop my struggling against the beast now that the end begins to draw near. Caught in the grasp of the beast's maw things begin to grow dark as the world around me starts to fade into darkness, my body going limp. Once the half-breed finally goes limp the beast releases its grasp on the half-breeds neck, letting the limp corpse fall to the ground below him. After releasing its grasp upon the half-breed the beast steps from the body and nudges it with its maw, flipping the half-breed over. Deep with in the dark abyss something begins to stir with in the half-breed. Standing over the half-breed, the beast moves to take a bite from its freshly defeated meal, its maw opening wide as it moves to begin enjoying its meal. As the beast moves to take a bite from what it believes to be a dead half-breed, Yuki's eyes snap open as he brings an arm up as the beast comes down with its maw, Yuki's arm acting as a shield against the beast though the beast get's its maw around Yuki's arm.

EXP: 268 | 5016
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Roving The Lands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roving The Lands   Roving The Lands EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 5:19 am

As the beats comes to bite down upon his arm, Yuki lifts his other arm up, reaching up to the beast he reaches out and takes hold of the kukri still sheathed in the beast's side. The beast not expecting the half-breed to still hold life, growls around the arm as he bites down upon the half-breeds arm. Gritting his teeth as his gaze narrows Yuki takes hold of the kukri and pulls it from the side of the beast, a grin taking form on his visage as he sinks the blade of the kukri into the beast once again, this time stabbing it into the neck of the beast. As the blade sinks into the beasts neck, its bite on the half-breeds arm grows stronger as it begins to growl at the half-breed. As the pain increased in his arm, Yuki begin to return the growl the beast was giving him as he gave the kukri a twist before jerking it to the side, slicing through the beasts neck, cutting his throat and a the arteries in the beasts neck. As the half-breed sliced through the beasts neck its growling turned into a gurgling sound as blood begin to flow from its neck freely.

EXP: 213 | 5229
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Roving The Lands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roving The Lands   Roving The Lands EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 5:32 am

The life with in the beast only lasts for a few more moments before it finally runs out and the body of the beast goes limp on the half-breed, its jaw going slack around his arm. Yuki keeps the blade sunk hilt deep with in the beasts neck as he watches while the life in the beast begins to fade at a quick rate. As the life with in the baste fades, Yuki leans his head in close and draws in a long breath through his nose as he takes in the sight of the beast as it dies before him. While watching the beast die before him, Yuki draws some form of pleasure from the sight, " Mmmm. " Yuki murmurs as the life finally leaves the beast and it goes limp atop him. Once the life had finally left the beast Yuki pulls the blade of his kukri from its body and pushes the beast from atop him before he slowly begins to sit up. As he sits up Yuki inhales sharply at the pain before letting out a growl, his gaze shifting as he scans the forest around him. After a moment of scanning the forest Yuki shifts his gaze back to the corpse of the demon beast.

EXP: 211 | 5440
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Roving The Lands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roving The Lands   Roving The Lands EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 10:12 pm

Looking down at the beast, Yuki shifts his gaze over the beasts form for a moment before turning his gaze from the beast. Turning his gaze from the beast Yuki looks to the blood soaked kukri still in his grasp. While looking at the kurki, Yuki brings it up to his lips and flicks his tongue across the blade, running his tongue through the blood covering the metal blade. As he slides his tongue across the blade, Yuki takes in the taste of the demons blood after getting a good taste of the demons blood. After getting a taste of the demons blood, Yuki turns his gaze back to the demon breast as he begins to move over to it. Clawing atop the corpse of the demon, Yuki takes the kukri and slices a bit of the demon's flesh from the corpse. After slicing off a piece of the demon's flesh, Yuki slips it into his mouth and chews it up before swallowing it down. With his gaze still on the demon beast, Yuki lets out another growl as he lashes out at the corpse of the demon beast, driving the blade of his kukri into the head of the demon beast. " ... Bastard. " Yuki murmurs in a harsh tone before he begins to raise from the corpse of the demon. As Yuki climbs to his feet, he wobbles a bit before finally getting his footing. Standing over the corpse, Yuki gazes down at it for a moment and as he looks down at it he spits on the demons corpse before he begins to move, stepping from the corpse as he sheaths the kukri and begins to move in to the forest.

EXP: 292 | 5732
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Roving The Lands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roving The Lands   Roving The Lands EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 10:40 pm

Making his way from the corpse of the demon, Yuki continues to wobble a bit, his footing still not secure, his form shaking and trembling. As he moves through the forest the half-breeds vision begins to blur, causing him to find it hard to move through the forest and as he continues his vision begins to dim and grow dark until he slips into the realm of unconsciousness. As the half-breed slips into the realm of unconsciousness his body gives out on him allowing him to fall to the ground, sinking to his knees before falling face first onto the ground. The half-breed lays on the forest floor under the trees in the realm of unconsciousness fr a few hours before someone foraging in the forest comes across the injured unconscious body of the half-breed. Coming upon the half-breed, the person approaches the unconscious half-breed with caution and when the person moves closer to the half-breed they make sure to poke at the unconscious half-breed a few times with a stick to make sure the half-breed truly is unconscious. Looking at the unconscious half-breed the person takes pity upon the injured half-breed the person spends time and energy to move the half-breed back to there shack before treating his injuries.

EXP: 245 | 2977
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Roving The Lands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roving The Lands   Roving The Lands EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 10:54 pm

After passing out, Yuki remains in the realm of unconsciousness when the stranger comes upon him and prods at him with a stick before finally moving him through the forest and into a safe place to treat his injuries. Once he had slipped into the realm of unconsciousness Yuki remains there, locked away from the world around him, locked away for two days before he finally begins to rouse. Unaware that the half-breed is beginning to rouse from unconsciousness, the person sits next to the half-breeds bed hovering over top of him while checking the half-breeds injuries, pulling back the cover that rests over top the half-breed to check his chest. Rousing from his unconscious slumber, Yuki reacts on instinct, his arm coming up as he grasps the persons wrist as they begin to remove the cover over his form. When the half-breed roused from slumber and begin to move, the person is caught off guard and as the half-breed takes hold of there wrist, they gasp out in surprise before they begin to struggle against the half-breeds grasp.

EXP: 208 | 6185
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Roving The Lands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roving The Lands   Roving The Lands EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 11:06 pm

Gripping the wrist of the person over top him, Yuki's gaze snaps open as he hears the grasp from the person over him. Opening his eyes Yuki looks up at the person above him, his gaze falling upon a female looking down upon him. As she struggles Yuki tightens his grasp on her wrist and jerks on it, pulling the female towards him as he begins to shift and forces the female onto the bed as he rolls over on top of her. Unable to pull her wrist from the half-breeds grasp, the female continues to struggle against he half-breed and lets out another gasp as she finds herself being pulled from her seat next to the bed and forced onto her back on the bed before the half-breed comes to rest over top of her. Though she had come to rest under the half-breed the female struggle against him, trying to get free. As the female struggles under Yuki, he reaches down and grabs her free wrist and pushes her arms down onto the bedding above her head, his gaze set upon her face as he lets out a growl bearing his teeth at the female.

EXP: 205 | 6390
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Roving The Lands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roving The Lands   Roving The Lands EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 9:39 pm

The female lets out another grasp as the half-breed above her takes hold of her arms and pushes them down onto the bedding, pinning them and her against the bed. Becoming pinned under the half-breed stranger, the female under Yuki begins to struggle more against his grasp though her strength is noting when compared to the enhanced strength of the half-breed that has her pinned to the bed. The female whimpers at the growl the half-breed utters, tears quickly taking form on her eyes as panic quickly over takes her, " P-P-Please don't h-hurt m-me... " The female begs as she looks up at the half-breed, her words hitched in her voice as she begins to cry harder. Sitting atop the female, Yuki keeps his gaze fixed on her and as she struggles his grip on her wrist tighten. As the woman begins to bed, Yuki pauses for a brief moment before he leans his head down close to hers, another growl escaping him as his grip on her wrists tightens to the point where his nails begin to dig into her flesh, " Where are we and how did I get here? " Yuki asks before drawing his head back enough to look down at the female again.

EXP: 224 | 6614
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Roving The Lands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roving The Lands   Roving The Lands EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 9:53 pm

The female trapped under the half-breed fixes her gaze on the male resting atop her. When the half-breed begins to move his head down close to hers, the female shys away, turning her gaze from the half-breed as she turns her head some, believing that the half-breed was going to attempt to kiss her. With her eyes closed she could hear the half-breed as he lets out another growl that causes her to begin crying more though when he tighten s his grip on her wrists and his nails begin to dig into her flesh she gasps out in pain, her crying intensifying at the pain the half-breed is starting to cause her. When the half-breed begins to speak to her, inquiring as to where he is and how he had gotten here, the female finds she is unable to answer the question asked of her, the pain and fear overtaking her and causing her to not respond to the question and instead she continues to cry as she trembles in fear, her struggling having stopped when the half-breed begin to sink his nails into her wrists.

EXP: 201 | 6815
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Roving The Lands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roving The Lands   Roving The Lands EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 10:17 pm

Though he sought answers from the female, the questions he had asked her go unanswered by her and instead she continues to cry and tremble under him. Since his question went unanswered by the female, Yuki lets out another growl as he looks down at her, his grasp on her wrists increasing as his nails dig into her flesh causing her to bleed. " Answer me! " Yuki yell's, snapping at the female as he gazes down at her. Laying under the half-breed, the female gazes off to the side as she continues to cry and as the half-breed begins to sink his nails deeper into her wrists she lets out a gasp followed by a cry of pain as she again struggles momentarily against his grasp. The female only struggled for a few moments before she stopped as the half-breed spoke up, yelling at her which causes her to shut her eyes tightly as she continues to cry. " T-The woods... " The female finally says, stuttering an answer to the half-breeds question. " I-I found y-you... " she adds as she slowly opens her eyes and looks up at the half-breed, tears running down from her red eyes as she looks at the half-breed.

EXP: 221 | 7036
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Roving The Lands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roving The Lands   Roving The Lands EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 9:55 pm

Resting atop the female with her pinned to the bed, Yuki keeps his gaze fixed on her and as she begins to speak finally breaking her silence he listens to her as she begins to answer his questions. As the female begins to answer his question Yuki begins to recall the fight with the demon in the forest. After a few brief moments Yuki begins to loosen his grasp on the female's wrists as he reflects back on the fight and when he had finally succumb to the injuries he had received from the demon beast. Yuki finally fully releases his grasp on the female's wrists, pulling his hands back from her wrists as he sits back some, still resting atop her. The female keeps her gaze on the half-breed after finally mustering the courage to answer his question. When the half-breed begins to loosen his grasp on her wrists the female remains motionless as she lays on the bedding looking up at the half-breed. When the half-breed finally releases his grasp on her wrists the female lifts her arms from the bed, groaning lightly as she begins to inspect the damage done to her wrists from the half-breed's nails.

EXP: 221 | 7257
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Roving The Lands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roving The Lands   Roving The Lands EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 11:18 pm

After looking at the damage done to her wrists by the half-breed, the female shifts her gaze to the half-breed and speaks softly as she looks up at him, " Could you please get off me? I need to bandage my injuries and check yours... " She says as she looks up at the half-breed. Having shifted his attention from the female, Yuki glances around for a moment until he hears the female speak again. When he hears the female speak Yuki turns his attention back to her, remaining silent for a few moments as he looks down at her, his gaze shifting over her for a moment before he finally begins to move. Moving from the female, Yuki moves to sit on the edge of the bed, a light sigh escaping him as he glances down at the floor. Once the half-breed had moved off of her, the female rolls onto her side before moving out of the bed. Moving out of the bed she glances back at the half-breed for a moment, " Wait here. " she says before turning her attention away from him and leaving the room. Yuki keeps his attention on the floor as the female begins to move from the bed but when he hears her speak to him he glances to her and gives a faint nod in response before falling back onto the bed as he closes his eyes.

EXP: 243 | 7500
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Roving The Lands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roving The Lands   Roving The Lands EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:36 pm

Once she had left the room the female goes to take care of the injuries the half-breed had given her before getting the things she needs to take care of the half-breeds injuries. Lifting his gaze from the floor, Yuki glances around the room for a moment, letting out a light sigh as he recalls the events of the fight he had with the demon beast. Once she had all the things she needed the woman makes her way back to the room, glancing over at the half-breed as she steps into the room. As the female comes back into the room Yuki shifts his gaze to her and as he sets his gaze upon her his gaze shifts over her form for a moment as he looks at her. The woman shifts her attention to the half-breed as he looks at her, " I need to check your injuries and change your bandages. " she says as she looks at the half-breed. As the female speaks to Yuki he listens to what she has to say, though at first he doesn't respond to what she had said, instead he thinks over it for a few moments before finally giving a faint nod, " Alright... " Yuki says as he looks at the female.

EXP: 215 | 7715
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Roving The Lands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roving The Lands   Roving The Lands EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 10:05 pm

With an answer from the half-breed, the female makes her way over to the bed and sets the things she had brought into the room down before turning her attention to the half-breed. Turning her attention to the half-breed laying in the bed, looking down at the half-breed she shifts her gaze over the bandages, " Could you sit up please? " She asks as she looks down at the half-breed. Laying in the bed Yuki keeps his gaze fixed on the female and lets out a light groan as he begins to shift in the bed, sitting up as she had requested. Once the half-breed had set up the female reaches out for the bandages on his chest. When the female reaches out towards the bandages Yuki brings his hand up and takes hold of her arm, preventing her from getting to the bandages.When the half-breed takes hold of her arm, stopping her from reaching his chest with her hand the female gasps lightly as she begins to shake now that she was in the half-breeds grasp again, " Please, I wont hurt you.... " The female says as she looks at the half-breed's hand grasping her arm before turning her attention to the half-breed. As he grasps the females arm Yuki looks at her s she begins to speak to him, his gaze shifting down to her arm for a moment before he lifts it back to her face, keeping his grasp on her arm for a few moments before he finally releases her arm, letting his hand fall back to his side as he watches her.

EXP: 282 | 7997
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Roving The Lands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roving The Lands   Roving The Lands EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 9:38 pm

When the half-breed finally releases his grasp on her arm, the woman lets out a light sigh, " Thank you. " She says to the half-breed as she takes hold of the bandages around his chest and begins to remove them so she can see the injuries on the half-breeds chest. As the female begins to remove the bandages on my chest I glance down at the bandages for a moment before closing my eyes as I let out a sigh while I begin to relax as the female begins to remove my bandages. As the woman begins to remove the bandages on the half-breed she starts to get a look at his injuries, finding they are already healing good. Once she had the bandages off of the half-breed she reaches over to the bowl of warm water and takes a rag from the water before she begins to run it across the half-breeds chest to wash the wounds on his chest. " Your wounds are healing well. " She comments as she glances up to the half-breed. When I hear the female speak I open my eyes again and look t her for a moment before glancing to the injuries on my chest caused by the demon beast.

EXP: 212 | 8209
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Roving The Lands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roving The Lands   Roving The Lands EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 9:59 pm

After taking a look at my injuries I lift my gaze to the female, looking at her for a moment before shutting my eyes again. With her attention still on the half-breeds injuries the female begins to wash the rest of his injuries making sure they are clean like the rest of his injuries. Once she had finished cleaning his injuries she sets the rag back into the water before picking up some ointment that she begins to spread the ointment over the half-breeds injuries. As the female begins to wash the rest of my wounds I keep my eyes closed as I try and relax as she washes my wounds before she begins putting something on them. Once she had finished putting the ointment on the half-breeds injuries the woman puts the small bowl of ointment on the stand next to the bed before she picks up clean bandages and begins to wrap them around the half-breeds injuries. When she finishes putting the bandages on the half-breed she pulls back away from him and glances over the bandages before speaking, " Do you have a name? " She asks the half-breed as she sets her gaze upon his face.

EXP: 216 | 8425
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Roving The Lands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roving The Lands   Roving The Lands EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 10:17 pm

I keep my eyes closed when the female finishes with the bandages though when she asks me my name I open my eyes and look at her, remaining silent for a moment before I begin to speak, " My name is Yuki and thank you for your kindness. I am sorry about harming you. " I say as I look to the female, a soft smile taking form on my face as I look at her. She didn't expect an answer from the half-breed and as he begins to speak, giving his name and even apologizing for injuring her she comes to feel that he has changed in some ways, no longer as he was before but nicer. Seeing the smile on the half-breeds face draws a smile to her face as she gives a faint nod, " It's nice to meet you Yuki I'm Oki and it's there's no need to apologize for the injuries, it's alright. " she says with a faint nod as she looks at the half-breed, " Are you hungry? " She asks. When the female begins to speak I listen to her, my gaze shifting from her as I glance around the room for a brief moment before turning my gaze back to her, nodding faintly as she introduces her self and tells me there was no need to say I'm sorry about the injuries I cased her. With the inquiry about food is asked of me I give a nod, " Yes, food sounds good. " I answer while looking at her.

EXP: 259 | 8684
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Roving The Lands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roving The Lands   Roving The Lands EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 10:27 pm

When the half-breed gives her an answer the female gives a nod with a light smile, " Alright, I'll go prepare something to eat. Your cloths are there. " She says, pointing to the half-breeds cloths laying on a chest at the foot of the bed. After pointing out the half-breeds cloths she turns and makes her way out of the room. I nod my head faintly as she says she will go and fix something to eat and when she points to my cloths I shift my gaze to my cloths, again nodding before turning my gaze back to her as she leaves the room. Once she had left the room I turn my gaze back to my cloths and sigh lightly as I look at the folded garments. After a moment I begin to move, raising from the bedding before I make my way over to my cloths. Moving over to my cloths I glance over them for a moment before grab my kimono and lift it up, looking at the garment I let out another sigh as I shift my gaze over the ruined garment, " Damn.. " I murmur lightly before setting it down and dress in what I could of my cloths. After getting dressed I make my way out of the room and begin to search for the female.

EXP: 221 | 8905
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Roving The Lands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roving The Lands   Roving The Lands EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 10:23 pm

As I slowly shift my gaze while moving away from the room I had been in I begin to hear the sound of movement and someone working not far from me. Following the sound I make my way to what could be considered the kitchen. As I turn my gaze, looking into the room I spot the female from before preparing some food. Standing in front of a counter, the woman that had taken care o the half-breed works on preparing some food for her guest as well as her self. As she works she is unaware of the half-breed haven gotten up from bed and made his way into the same room as her. As I look at the female I shift my gaze over her form, watching her from behind as I stand in the passage way between the two rooms. I stand back and watch the female for a few moments before I begin to move again, advancing towards the female as she continues fixing some food for the two of us. As she works the woman begins to hum softly to her self as she goes about working on preparing some food for the half-breed since he said he was hungry as well as some for her self.

EXP: 212 | 9117
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Roving The Lands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roving The Lands   Roving The Lands EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 10:36 pm

Making my way to the female I stand behind her and glance down at what she is doing as I speak up, " Need any help? " I ask as I look to her. The woman continues working on the food until she hears the voice of the half-breed, the sudden appearance of the voice combined with the close proximity of the half-breed in relation to her, the woman jumps, letting out a gasp in surprise, dropping the pieces of meat she was cutting as the knife slips and slices her hand causing her to inhale sharply at the pain as she pulls away from the half-breed and reaches for a rag to wrap around her hand. As my simple question causes a catastrophic set of events leading into the female getting injured, I watch as she pulls away and goes for a rag. Trying to be helpful in some way since I had caused her to hurt her self, I move and grab the rag from the counter before lightly grasping her injured hand and pressing the cloth rag against the wound, " I didn't mean for you to get injured.. " I murmur as I look to the female while applying pressure to the injury to try and get it to stop bleeding.

EXP: 218 | 9335
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Roving The Lands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roving The Lands   Roving The Lands EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 11:00 pm

At first when the half-breed begins to help her, the woman begins to pull away from him but finally she gives in and lets the half-breed hold the rag against the cut on her hand. " It's alright... " She says as she glances up at the half-breed after he apologizes for her injury. I keep my gaze on her hand as I continue to keep pressure applied to the rag over the wound to stop the bleeding. When I hear her speak I lift my gaze, looking to her face as she speaks and when she finishes I give a faint nod, " We need to bandage this, where is the things you used on me? " I ask as I look at her. When the half-breed speaks of bandaging the wound the woman nods in agreement, " Yes we do. I left them in the room you were resting in. I'll wait here while you go get them, alright? " She says as she looks up at the half-breed. When the female tells me where the medical things she had where in the room I was resting in, I glance towards it for a brief moment before turning my gaze back to her as she tells me to go get them. " Ok. " I answer before releasing her hand and head to the room.

EXP: 227 | 9562
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Roving The Lands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roving The Lands   Roving The Lands EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 11:26 pm

Pulling away from the female I make my way from the kitchen area and back to the room I had been resting in. The woman watches as the half-breed leaves and as he leaves she leans against the counter and lets out a light sigh as she begins to relax as she holds the rag against the wound on her hand while waiting on the half-breed to return. As I come into the room where I had been resting, I glance around for a moment before setting my gaze upon some bandages and the ointment the female had put on my injuries. Having found what I am looking for I move over to where it is located and pick the bandages and ointment up before heading back into the kitchen area. Coming into the kitchen area I glance over to the female as I make my way over to her and set the bandages and ointment down, " Let me see the injury. " I say to the female as I hold out my hand, waiting for her to comply with my request and let me see her injured hand. The woman remains against the counter as she waits for the half-breed to return and when he comes back into the kitchen area she shifts her attention to him as he covers over to her and when he requests to see her injured hand she releases her grasp on the rag and holds out her hand for him.

EXP: 248 | 9810
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Roving The Lands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roving The Lands   Roving The Lands EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 5:06 am

When the female releases her grasp on the rag and offers me her hand I lightly take hold of her hand and with my free hand I pull the rag away and set it aside before taking a look at the cut on her hand. I shift my gaze over the cut on her hand, scanning over the wound and from the looks of it it didn't seem to bad, at least not as bad as it could be given the instrument that caused the injury. The woman watches the half-breed as he inspects the injury on her hand, her gaze shifting between the cut on her hand and the half-breed as she waits to see what he is going to do. After taking a brief moment to scan over the cut on the females hand to make sure it isn't serious I reach over and pick up the bandages I had brought into the kitchen area. The woman watches the half-breed as he reaches for the bandages though before he can continue she speaks up, " We should wash the cut to prevent infection. " She says as she looks at the half-breed, hoping he would comply with her request since he had been so kind as to help her with her injury. When I hear the female speak I lift my gaze, looking at her face for a moment as I think on what she had said and after thinking on it I give a faint nod, " Alright. " I say as I shift my attention away from her.

EXP: 262 | 10072
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Roving The Lands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roving The Lands   Roving The Lands EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 5:13 am

As I shift my attention away from her I set the bandages back down on the counter before turning my gaze back to her hand, " We need some water? " I inquire as I lift my gaze to meet hers. The female keeps her gaze set on the half-breed as he seems to comply with her request and set the bandages down though when he inquires about water she frowns faintly as she gives a faint nod, " Yes. The water I used to clean your wounds should be in the bedroom still. " she says as she glances away from the half-breed and towards the entrance leading into the kitchen area. Ah, how stupid of me to ask such thing? Of coarse you need water... As she answers me I give a faint nod and turn away from her as I leave the kitchen area and head back to the bedroom. Making my way back into the bedroom I shift my attention to the bowl of water she had brought into the room and pick it up before heading back to the kitchen. The woman watches the half-breed as he leaves the room to go get the water and again she waits for his return.

EXP: 207 | 10279
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Roving The Lands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roving The Lands   Roving The Lands EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 5:18 am

Coming back into the kitchen area I move back to the counter and set the water down before taking some of the bandage and dipping it into the water then reach out for the females hand. When the half-breed comes back into the kitchen area the woman looks to him and watches him as he comes to the counter, when he reaches out for her hand she offers him her injured hand as she watches him. Again I take hold of the females hand and lightly grasp it before I begin to clean the cut on her hand with the wet bandage. Once I have the wound clean I set the wet bandage aside before taking another piece of bandage and lightly dabbing it on the wound to dry up the water and the blood that flows from the cut. I press the bandage against the cut and hold it against the cut for a few moments as I apply pressure to make the cut stop bleeding again. As the half-breed begins to treat her hand the woman keeps her gaze fixed on the half-breed for a moment before turning her attention back to her injured hand. Pulling the bandage from her hand I set it aside before taking some of the ointment and carefully spreading it over the cut.

EXP: 226 | 10505
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Roving The Lands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roving The Lands   Roving The Lands EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 5:26 am

After putting some of the ointment she had put on me, on the cut I take some of the clean bandage and begin to wrap it around her hand. The woman watches the half-breed and his actions as he puts some of the medical ointment she has on her hand before he begins to wrap her hand in the bandage. As I finish wrapping the bandage around the females hand I lift my gaze and look to her face for a moment as I offer her a soft smile, " There we go, all better now? " I ask as I look at the female. The woman keeps her gaze set on her hand until she hears the voice of the half-breed. When she hears him speak she lifts her gaze and looks to him, returning the smile as she gives a faint nod, " Yes it is. Thank you Yuki. " The woman says as she looks up at the half-breed. Looking down at the female I lock eyes with her when she lifts her gaze from her hand and begins to speak, answering my question. As I gaze into her eyes I bring my free hand up and reach out, slipping my hand onto her side before I begin to pull her closer to me as I loop my arm around her waist.

EXP: 226 | 10731
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Roving The Lands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roving The Lands   Roving The Lands EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 10:53 pm

As she watches the half-breed the woman is taken by surprise as the half-breed brings an arm up to her side before slipping it around her waist. As I loop my arm around her waist I begin to pull the female closer to me, pulling her so her body pressed into mine and as I pull her into me I release her hand and move my free hand down and around her, holding her close to me as I look down at her face. Taken back by the half-breeds action's the female offer's no resistance against his advance as he pulls her close to him before slipping his other arm around her. Holding the female against me I shift my head and lean in, placing a soft kiss on the side of her neck before nuzzling against the side of her neck. The woman snaps back to reality when she feels the half-breeds lips press against the side of her neck causing her to jump faintly as she lightly pushes against the half-breed, " Y-Yuki? " She speaks as she looks to the half-breed as he nuzzles against the side of her neck while bringing her arms up to grasp the half-breeds shoulders.

EXP: 210 | 10941
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Roving The Lands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roving The Lands   Roving The Lands EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 11:06 pm

While nuzzling against the female's neck I hear her speak my name, though as she seeks an answer from me I hold my silence as I pull back from her neck, lifting my head so I can look back down at her as I begin to shift a hand, moving it along her back slowly as I gaze down into her eyes. The woman keeps a hold of the half-breeds shoulders and as he pulls his head from her neck she follows him with her gaze and looks up at him as he looks down at her. When the half-breed begins to move his hand along her back she arches her back away from his hand though as she does so she presses her body into his more, " What are you doing Yuki? " She asks the half-breed, seeking answers from him to explain his current actions. When the female arches way from my hand I with draw it and let it fall back to my side. Again she speaks and this time I break my silence as I speak up, " Repaying the kindness you have shown me. " I answer before leaning in and placing a soft kiss on her cheek.

EXP: 204 | 11145
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Roving The Lands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roving The Lands   Roving The Lands Empty

Back to top Go down

Roving The Lands
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shintheory Role-Playing :: DOR :: Roleplaying Board :: Terra Regnum :: SW Forest Dark Kingdom :: South West Forest Dark Kingdom (Archived)-
Jump to: