Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Board Overview

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shintre
Admin
Admin
Shintre

Rep! : 24

Board Overview Empty
PostSubject: Board Overview   Board Overview EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 11:25 am

This board was requested by Kaz for him and Kyro to make a story, book, or something. If you want to be able to post on it, go to: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
If Kaz accepts you, then great. I'm not really a part of this project, it's just them
If you want me to make you a special board hosted here for your own thing, just lemme kno.
- Holla!
Back to top Go down
Kazatul
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazatul

Rep! : 19

Board Overview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Board Overview   Board Overview EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 7:24 pm

Shin: Umm, I don't even have rights to access that board.

This is not meant to be an open RP, just a story that Kyro & I are writing, HOWEVER, if you want to work on the story as well, we'll basically start you off in "filler episodes" and if it fits, we can move you into the main storyline. No one will jump directly into the main storyline b/c the general idea of where the story is going to go, so I don't want it to veer too far from that.

If you decide that you want to know more about how the "system" is going to run, send me and/or Kyro a PM and we'll go from there. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

Rep! : 2

Board Overview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Board Overview   Board Overview EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 3:09 am

I'm definitely interested. The story sounds fantastic. It would definitely be a great way to write a story in that world/timeline outside of the main story. Definitely a good way to keep the writing skills up
Back to top Go down
Kazatul
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazatul

Board Overview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Board Overview   Board Overview EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 10:51 pm

Cool beans. Kyro & I have an idea then. Oh and you've got time since we have to finish the Prologue before anything else anyway, but could you pick one of the Crests and Territories, doesn't matter which one, and create a starter issue there. Basically something to kick things off. Feel free to create Nobility NPCs to play the necessary roles. The plan is basically to have Raj stationed in that territory. Either one or both of Kyro and my characters will run that "filler episode" with you in order to lead into Chapter 1.

Also, in the meantime, feel free to write your origins story. He can be as short or as long as you want to make it, but basically it should tell how your character came to be with the Order. The different methods are listed in the last post of the Storyline/Plot thread.
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

Board Overview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Board Overview   Board Overview EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 5:28 am

Do you have names for each of the territories?

Territory : 6
Name : ?
Issue : over-taxation by corrupt lower nobility?
Back to top Go down
Kazatul
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazatul

Board Overview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Board Overview   Board Overview EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 8:55 pm

Nope, lol. It's literally a make it up as we go scenario. I don't even know if they necessarily need names as they would simply be called "Territory of the Stag". The villages would have names. Also, a note... The Order pretty much focuses on keeping Chosen from amassing too much "spirit power" and preventing Chosen vs. Humans wars. Not sure if taxation would be an issue that the Order would handle.
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

Board Overview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Board Overview   Board Overview EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 12:45 am

hhmm..
Here's an issue then. Underground slave trade organized by a particularly unfriendly group of Chosen
Back to top Go down
Kazatul
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazatul

Board Overview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Board Overview   Board Overview EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 1:55 pm

Territory: (Pick from 1-7)
Crest: (You pick... preferably not one of the spirit creature selected, these can be normal animals or you find a picture and use that, up to you)
* Note: They may or may not have something to do with the underground slave trade, but we'll figure that out as the stories progress.
Season: (You pick)
Climate/Weather: (This basically just focuses on where the story begins, so if you want it to start with a rainy night, it can always shift from there, unless the setting is basically Seattle where it always rains, lol.)
Mission Objective: (Are we just being sent to gather intel, to infiltrate them, or has the decision come down to eliminate them? Or is there a different goal... guess what... you pick :razz:)

Hmm... I wonder if we should make a thread just for storyline plots and discussions...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Board Overview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Board Overview   Board Overview Empty

Back to top Go down

Board Overview
Page 1 of 1