Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A New Day (B)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Rep! : 56

A New Day (B) Empty
PostSubject: A New Day (B)   A New Day (B) EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 8:55 pm

As things would turn out, a miracle would occur. The fickle Jyneil who seemed to always disappear and vanish only visiting in short spurts, seemed to be less transient than normal as she manages to spend an entire night in Theden, with Yuki in bed nude no doubt. They had overcome the trial of her seduction and in it, she believed that Yuki may have come that much closer to being able to control himself and his beast like urges. Through the night, she allowed him to hold her, feeling safe and secure in his arms until day break came. When the morning came, she would softly slip from his grasp and get up with the intentions of surprising him with a morning’s breakfast. Moving through the house with dawn, she would cover herself with one of Yuki’s shirts as she moved briskly through the living room and the kitchen preparing the fire, heating water and such to begin cooking. It was after she got everything ready that she discovered one thing; she had never cooked before. She had seen others do it, vaguely, but she never had a reason to cook since Jyn or Battousai always prepared her meals, when she ate, and all she really had to do was complain. After gaining this moment of clarity, she shrugged it off and figured how hard could cooking be. Therefore, she did all she could do; her best. She prepared rice, eggs, toast, and ham. After making it and placing it on a table, she was a bit discouraged that it didn’t look like any breakfast she had ever seen before. Of course, she didn’t taste it, but the rice was under cooked, hard and gritty; the eggs were dry, overcooked with scattered eggshells in them; the toast was burn and she seasoned the ham with sugar and or flour because she mistook it for salt. Either way, she would be in the final phases of preparing it, hopefully before Yuki woke up. Now if he had already woken up and came in on her, she would immediately order him back to bed until she was done or close to done preparing his breakfast.

397 / 397
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Rep! : 10

A New Day (B) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day (B)   A New Day (B) EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 9:31 pm

Having rested through the night peacefully with Jyneil in his grasp, Yuki lets out a soft groan as she slips free from his grasp and moves out of bed, though he doesn't rouse from his slumber once she had escaped his grasp and made free of the bed, instead he lets out another grown and nuzzles the pillow while continuing to rest peacefully. As Jyenil works in the kitchen to prepare breakfast for him, Yuki remains unaware that Jyneil had left the bed while he sleeps. As time goes on and Jyneil continues to cook the smell of the food begins to take hold of the half-breed and rouse him from his slumber. As he begins to rouse from his slumber Yuki lets out grumble as he rolls over onto his back and opens his eyes as he realizes that Jyneil was not in bed with him anymore. Realizing that Jyneil was no longer in bed with him Yuki lets out a sigh believing that she had left again as she had done before. Though at first he thought Jyneil had left him alone once again the smell of food catches Yukis attention again and he sniffs at the air for a moment, " Breakfast? " He murmurs lightly as he glances towards the door to his room. With the smell of breakfast in the air Yuki wonders if Jyneil was still here fixing him something to eat which the half-breed thought would be a delightful turn of events if she was indeed still here. Shifting in bed Yuki moves to the edge of the bed and lets his legs hang over the edge so his feet could rest on the floor as he stretches his arms and lets out a yawn.

EXP: 302
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

A New Day (B) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day (B)   A New Day (B) EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 8:14 pm

Having finished his breakfast before Yuki left the bed, Jyneil would be pleased with herself, ignoring the inconsistencies of what was on the plate. To her, as long as it was warm and ready for him, she figured that it only looked differently because it was unique with character and assumed that anything she cooked would taste wonderful. On the contrary, by human standards, what she cooked would obviously be at the skill level of an amateur with it being left up to argument if it were safe for human consumption or not; aside from that, by normal taste buds, it should taste odd as well. These facts aside, she would gather the plate in her hands and slip through the living room from the kitchen to Yuki’s bed side, greeting him with a confident smirk wearing only his shirt and her panties underneath with the plate in her hands. She would offer it to Yuki and speak, “good morning. You should pray to your god in thanks that I would do something this nice for you. Hurry up and eat all of it.”

202 / 599
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

A New Day (B) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day (B)   A New Day (B) EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 8:46 pm

Resting on the edge of the bed for a moment, Yuki shifts his gaze, glancing around his room as he recalls what had happened the night before with Jyneil and what he had almost done to her. As he recalls what he had done the half-breed lets out a soft sigh as he brings a hand up and runs it through his hair before letting his hand fall back to his side. Upon hearing the sound of Jyneil as she enters into the bedroom Yuki shifts his gaze to look to her and as he looks to her he gets a look at what she is wearing, a simple outfit that draws a smile to the half-breeds face as he looks at her. With her coming to stand before him Yuki gazes up at her for a moment before taking the plate she offered him. Taking the plate from her, Yuki glances at the food she had cooked him for breakfast, the smell of the food made the half-breed's stomach growl as his desire for food grew. As Jyneil finished speaking Yuki lifts his gaze from the food and looks up at her, thinking upon what she had said for a moment before responding, " Pray? .. Why would I do that, I thought a woman was suppose to make her man breakfast in the morning. " Yuki says with a soft smirk, " Though if I where to pray, why should I thank a god when I should be thanking you for making it for me. And thank it for you. "

EXP: 259
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

A New Day (B) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day (B)   A New Day (B) EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 10:40 am

As he takes the plate away from her, Jyneil’s arms rise up and place on her hips as she looks down at him. As he looks over the food, she grins with pride knowing that it would be an awesome experience for him to partake of it. Lifting her chin, she would agree, “you have a point there… perhaps your training is coming better than expected.” Looking back down, she would speak eagerly, “now eat up. I expect nothing to be left on the plate when you’re done; be sure to be thorough and eat my deliciousness properly.” With that, her hands lower and she leans over to place a kiss on Yuki’s forehead before leaning back up, turning and heading in the direction of the kitchen to clean up what she had messed up in the process of cooking. Though he may not know it yet, Yuki had a big day ahead of him, to which she would hint, “I suppose you should start getting ready after you’re done eating…” Her chiming voice would trail with that as she would enter into the kitchen from the next room over. She seemed to be in high spirits this morning despite the danger she was in last night. She knew how Yuki was and the fact that he had overcome that dampened the fact that he did what logic would depict that he would do. Humming could be heard from the kitchen as she begins to gather remaining egg shells and unused scraps.

266 / 865
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

A New Day (B) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day (B)   A New Day (B) EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 1:38 pm

With his hunger mounting with each passing moment Yuki listens as Jyneil tells him to eat all the food she had fixed for him, something that he had planed to do already but wouldn't deny her orders to eat. As she leans in to place a kiss upon his forehead, Yuki brings a hand out and lightly places it upon her leg as he closes his eyes for a brief moment while she places the kiss upon his forehead. Opening his eyes again after she turns and heads for the kitchen Yuki watches her from behind for a moment. As she comments about him getting ready after he finishes eating Yuki can't help but wonder what she had planed for him today, though he knew it probably wasn't what he wished to do today with her. With Jyneil having left the room Yuki is able to turn his full attention to the food Jyneil had made for him. Shifting his gaze over the food once again Yuki realized he had never tried any of Jyneil's cooking before so this would be the first time he will get to try her food. With such knowledge in mind Yuki picks up the fork and carefully cuts a way a piece of the ham she had made before he stabs it with the fork and slips the bit of cooked meat into his mouth and begins to chew it. Getting a taste of the ham Yuki pauses for a brief moment as he comes to realize that she had seasoned it with something that it wasn't normally seasoned with, at least to him it wasn't seasoned in such a way. Giving her the benefit of the doubt Yuki shifts from the ham to the eggs she had made as well, taking the fork Yuki gets a bit of the egg she had made and slips it into his mouth and begins to chew it up as well. Chewing the egg up Yuki finds that like the ham, it too was not as he was use to eating it, the egg seemed a little overcooked and dry with a hint of crunchyness to them, a sign that eggshell still remained in the eggs. Finishing with the bit of ham and egg Yuki moves onto the rice that rested on the plate with the rest of the food. Taking a scoop of rice up Yuki slips it into his mouth and as he begins to chew he finds that the rice was not fully cooked and is still crunchy. Even though the food was not prepared to his liking or cooked fully Yuki knew that he couldn't take the plate in there to Jyneil with the food still on it, it would hurt her feelings which was something he didn't want to do nor did he simply wish to throw the food out so he was left with only once choice, to eat the food and probably lie to Jyneil about it. With this in mind, Yuki sets his full attention to the food Jyneil had made for him and powers his way through the food.

Once he finished with the food Yuki sets the plate on the bed before getting out of bed and going about getting dressed since Jyneil had smoothening she wished to do today and it no doubt involved his company. Moving over to where he keeps his cloths stored, Yuki takes out a pair of trousers and slips them on before speaking up, " Jyneil. "

EXP: 585
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

A New Day (B) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day (B)   A New Day (B) EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 8:47 pm

Jyneil was in her own little world in the kitchen and living room as she tidied up, or did her version of said act. She would pick up most of the small bits and pieces of the food that she had worked with, but it was tedious trying to get everything, so she brushed a bit of it onto the ground, figuring that it would be out of sight and out of mind. She didn’t really know how to clean the rice bowl, but thanks to the magic of undercooking it, the rice did not stick to the sides of the bowl. So in order to clean it, she just took it outside and dumped the excess water and rice out somewhere on the side of the house where she figured people didn’t go too often. She assumed that birds or something would come and eat up the left over bits of rice either way. After bringing the bowl back, she just sets it where it had previously been without really rinsing it out. To her, it seemed clean enough. After that, she walked around the living room and cleaned it up by picking up things in one location and sitting them down in another. After doing all of this, she figured herself a domesticated house wife, folding her arms at her chest and grinning at the fact that it wasn’t as hard as she thought it might be, regardless to whether it was done right or not. Hearing her voice called from the bedroom, she would shift her gaze towards it and speak up, “yes? Did you finish eating already?” She assumed that if he had, her food must have been very good.

294 / 1159
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

A New Day (B) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day (B)   A New Day (B) EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 10:37 pm

Upon hearing a response come from the living room Yuki makes his way from his bedroom and heads to the living room with the plate in tow. Stepping into the living room Yuki looks to Jyneil, his gaze shifting over her partially dressed form as he gives a faint nod, " Yes, I did finish. " Yuki answers as he turns his attention from her and heads into the kitchen to set the plate down. " Did you have something to eat too? " Yuki asks as he glances around the kitchen for a brief moment expecting to see a large mess but rather it seemed to be cleaned up a bit, at least the counters and table, the floor seemed like it could use a sweep though. After glancing around the kitchen Yuki finally shifts his gaze as he turns to look at Jyneil, his gaze again shifting over her form before he brings it to meet her own gaze as he brings a hand up and offers it to her, " Next time I will have to make breakfast for you. " Yuki says with a smile as he looks at Jyenil, " So, now that I have eaten I guess we can spend some 'alone time' in the bedroom before getting ready? "

EXP: 214
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

A New Day (B) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day (B)   A New Day (B) EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 7:32 pm

Yuki’s words would give her the answer that she wanted to hear. As he came into the room where she was, she would give a glance to the plate that he carried in tow with him, seeing that he had done well in finishing off her food. This gave her a sense of pride that she was able to provide a breakfast for him and sustain his morning hunger, much like a housewife would. She took his completing her meal as an indication that her food was a good as she imagined it should be. With a smile formed on her face from seeing this, she approaches him and reaches out to take the plate from him if he were to offer it to her. She stops halfway as she sees that he’s already in the process of sitting the plate in the kitchen. With a nod, she would answer, “I ate as I cooked, but I don’t require a lot of food.” With a giggle, she would remark, “but thank you for asking.” Looking at the hand offered to her and hearing the words, he speaks, Jyneil continues her jovial mode with, “you have a funny sense of humor.” She pats the hand and motions, “now go, get dressed! Today is the day you free me from my captor!” Yes, the plan had been set for him to do battle for her freedom; he had mentioned he was up for the task and now Jyneil was showing her trust in him to allow this opportunity.

259 / 1418
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

A New Day (B) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day (B)   A New Day (B) EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 8:23 pm

As she gives him an answer about her eating, Yuki gives a faint nod glad to hear that she had eaten already. His idea of spending time with her in the bedroom is rejected as she gives his hand a pat before speaking up. Though his desire to spend time with her in the bedroom had been rejected by her, she brings up something else he wished to do that dealt with her, free her from her captor. With a faint nod Yuki begins to head back to the bedroom, " Will you be joining me? " Yuki inquires as he glances back to Jyneil for a brief moment, expecting her to join him in the bedroom to get ready. Making his way into the bedroom Yuki pauses for a brief moment and glances around before he turns his gaze to where he keeps his cloths stored and fetches a shirt to wear, " So, what can you tell me of your captor? " Yuki asks as he finishes getting dressed. He didn't know anything about her captor so he decided now was a good time to ask to get information, perhaps information that will help him win in a fight.

EXP: 203
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

A New Day (B) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day (B)   A New Day (B) EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 8:57 pm

Following him into the bedroom, Jyneil’s arms would be folded at her chest as she would nod and answer, “of course; you’re going to rescue me, so it wouldn’t make sense for you to go without the princess you’re supposed to be saving. After all, you will need to put my good breakfast to use.” His words did present Jyneil with an odd problem, but not something that she wasn’t ready for. Since she needed something to corroborate her story with, she just picked a natural phenomena to coincide with her whole ‘captor’ ordeal. She begins, “my captor is an evil magical spirit of the forest. In order to battle him, you will have to go into his realm...” Her voice begins to become concerned as if scared of having to think about her captor, but she continues, “…I’ve managed to trick him by making a replica of myself, but it can only last for so long before he realizes that I’m gone. With his powers, he can magically summon me as long as he’s alive, meaning I could vanish before you at any moment.”

202 / 1620
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

A New Day (B) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day (B)   A New Day (B) EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 3:32 pm

As she informs him that she will be going with him Yuki is glad to hear such a thing though it would seem only logical that she would join him since she is the one he is going to free so she would have to be there. Once she begun to speak of her captor Yuki listened carefully to her words as he set his gaze upon her once again. Looking at Jyneil, Yuki's gaze shifts over her form while he listens to her. When she finishes speaking Yuki steps closer to her and reaches out with his arms before he try's to take hold of her and pull her close to him. " I see, then I guess I will just have to keep you close to me at all times. " Yuki says with a soft smile as he looks down at her, " What else can you tell me about this evil spirit, do you know what kind of powers it is capable of using, any magics? " Yuki asks as he gazes down at her and should she allow him, holding her close to him in an caring embrace. She had begun to speak of the one that held her captive but still Yuki felt he needed to know more to know what he will be going up against, though already he knew that it was no normal human but a spirit of some sorts and an evil one which explains why she is being held captive.

EXP: 239
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

A New Day (B) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day (B)   A New Day (B) EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 10:14 pm

Dramatically, Jyneil would allow herself to be pulled into Yuki’s chest much like a damsel being comforted by the strong male protagonist. When he speaks, her demeanor shifts and an eyebrow lifts as if questioning that path of logic. “But that would put me in harm’s way…” she would say softly as if pointing out something obvious. Moving onto his question, she would speak, “yes, he is, but since I’m not the type to fight, he’s never used it against me. I’m so weak I was unable to resist the spell he casts to keep me bound to him; I’m afraid I don’t know anything other than the remains of the skeletons he decorates my room with…” Watery eyes would have regained the mood as she looks into his eyes as she answers his question. Pulling back just a little bit, she would ask, “do you think you can do this alone, or would it be smart to invite someone to help you? It would make me so sad if he were too much for you to handle alone…”

189 / 1809
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

A New Day (B) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day (B)   A New Day (B) EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 7:43 pm

Having taken hold of her Yuki holds her close to him with his gaze fixed upon her. Once she begins to answer his question Yuki finds that she couldn't give him the answer he was looking for, though it was not of her own fault since she was not one for conflict she would not have been subject to what her captor is capable of doing in a fight. As she mentions the fact that her captor decorates her room with skeletons a frown takes form on the half-breeds face at the thought of doing something like that to her. Gazing down at her, Yuki looks into her eyes as they begin to grow watery and as he looks into her eyes his desire to help her grows even greater. While gazing down at her Yuki shakes his head faintly in response to her question about him needed aid in freeing her from her captor, " There will be no need for that. " Yuki says as he brings a hand up and lightly places it on her cheek, " I can handle this evil spirit on my own and I will see you freed from this spell it has put upon you. "

EXP: 202
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

A New Day (B) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day (B)   A New Day (B) EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 9:50 pm

The bulk of her information would come from traveling merchants and those who came into and left out of Jun’Jo. Kautuka’s spy network was among the most advanced as there was currently, or so the agent would so like to believe, which made it easy for morsels of information to come to Jyneil. Most of the story was solidified in her head, but she would just make up the details that she didn’t know about. It seemed that Yuki was buying it, so that’s all that really mattered to her. She didn’t even stop to think that she could tell Yuki the truth and see if things would work out; this round about method of an fabricated past had swept her up, becoming its own project to which she would want to see its completion. With the completion of his words, she would pat his chest and speak, “good.” Pulling free from his grasp, or at least trying to, she would seek to take Yuki’s hand and walk with him into the living room before depositing him there and walking back into the bedroom to finish dressing for the day. Standing in the door way, she would advise, “so you should get the horse ready for departure and make sure we’re not forgetting something. I’ll be with you shortly, and then after that we’ll be on our way! Okay?” Without really waiting for an answer, she would close the door to his bedroom allowing him to remain in the living room to complete preparations.

277 / 2086
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

A New Day (B) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day (B)   A New Day (B) EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 11:00 pm

As she brought her hand up and patted him on the chest a smile took form on Yukis face and as she pulled away from him he let his grip on her loosen until she was free of his grasp. When she reaches for his hand, Yuki lets her take hold of his hand and lead the way from the bedroom and back into the living room. Once in the living room Yuki watches as she heads back into the bedroom where they had just been, though at first Yuki wasn't sure why she had brought him back to the living room but then he realizes that she must wish to get dressed in private. Looking at her as she stands in the door way and begins to speak Yuki listens to her. Before he could answer her once she had finished speaking, Jyneil had the door shut behind her. With a faint nod Yuki shifts his attention away from the closed door. Making his way from the house, Yuki moves to where Jyneil had tied up her horse at his house and begins to get the horse ready so they can head out. After taking a moment to make sure the horse is ready Yuki heads back into the house and begins to finish getting ready himself while waiting on Jyneil.

EXP: 223
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

A New Day (B) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day (B)   A New Day (B) EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 9:53 pm

After closing the door, Jyneil would take her time in dressing. But with that, she was beset with a problem. She didn’t want to wear the same clothing that she wore yesterday, but she didn’t bring any clothing with her. Since she didn’t have control over the main body, she didn’t have any magical abilities that could be used to generate clothing. She pondered this predicament for a moment and thought about taking time out to take a bath while making Yuki go to the market to get her some new clothes. For a moment she decided against it because if they were to be traveling and eventually fighting, she would probably get dirty all over again; but in re thinking that, she did not want to be traveling starting off dirty, which would cause for her to smell during the trip. As a prissy lady, this was one of the worst possible scenarios; she had to smell like roses, at least the starting trip there. It mattered less what Yuki smelled like or if he bathed. Thus the doors to Yuki’s room would open and Jyneil would move to the front door. Poking her head out, still dressed in Yuki’s shirt, Jyneil’s voice would chime, “Yuki-honey…” to get his attention. She would continue, “since I’m going to be staying here after our trip, do you mind going to the market and getting me at least two weeks worth of clothing?” She was certain he could afford it. She would speak, “and make sure it’s nice… matter of fact… ask a woman to pick out the clothes for you…” She didn’t trust his fashion sense, but he should at least be able to estimate her size. “Try to get a mixture of blouses, summer dresses, and pants if you can… oh and I’ll only need maybe three pair of shoes for now.” She pauses, “well, just get one other pair, but make sure they’re cute. I’ll go with you later to pick up some more, okay?”

364 / 2450
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

A New Day (B) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day (B)   A New Day (B) EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 4:05 pm

Upon hearing Jyneil's voice Yuki shifts his attention to look to her, at first thinking that she was ready to leave on there trip, though he soon finds out that she had not finished getting ready for the trip. Looking at her Yuki listens as she continues to speak, shifting into a request to go to the market and get her some cloths since she will be staying with him from now on. With her comment about staying with him after this Yuki realized that she had no where else to go other then the one that had her captive so she would be staying with him in the village. Putting the thought of her staying with him on a more permanent bases Yuki turns his attention back to the task she is putting him up to doing, fetching her some cloths, well more then some the half-breed realized. As she finishes speaking Yuki gives a faint nod, " Alright. Cloths and shoes, got it. " he says with a faint smile as he looks at Jyneil, " I'll see what I can do. " he adds as he turns away from what he had been doing. " I'll be back shortly. " Yuki says before turning his gaze from Jyenil and begins to move away from the house. As he moves from his house he goes over what Jyneil had told him to get at the market.

EXP: 241
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

A New Day (B) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day (B)   A New Day (B) EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 8:21 pm

There’s a light blush on her cheeks as Jyneil witness Yuki accept her unreasonable requests in such a cool manner, as if it were no big deal at all. This was a part of a side of him she really liked. “Okay,” she would accept, hiding half of her face and body shyly behind the door after his answer, “don’t take too long.” After he began to walk away and heading towards the market, she would close the door and stand with her back to it, smiling a little to herself before giving a giggle and pushing off of the door. She wondered how life would change now that she would be staying with Yuki more. It was a bit scary to her; the newfound freedom she had as well as the commitment she seemed to be getting into with Yuki. Up until now, she had lived alone in the world created by Jin and only came out on occasion to swap bodies with Jyn and Battousai when it was convenient; she had never had this type of freedom before to make her life in the outside world and to follow her own path. It was a bit ‘big’ to her to suddenly take in, so she pushes the thought from her mind, thinking it would be best to just take things one step at a time. Being powerless was something she would have to get used to. Pushing off of the door way, there were a few things Jyneil would venture doing before Yuki would return.

264 / 2714
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

A New Day (B) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day (B)   A New Day (B) EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 8:47 pm

Having left his house with a task set forth by Jyneil, Yuki makes his way to the market and sets out to get the cloths that Jyenil had sent him to the market to get. Shifting through the market Yuki turns his gaze as he scans the area until he comes across a shop that deals in different types of clothing. Making his way into the clothing shop Yuki begins to shift his gaze as he searches for some of the types of clothing Jyneil had sent him out for. Shifting his gaze over the cloths for a moment Yuki remembers that Jyneil had told him to get some help picking out cloths for her. Remembering that Jyneil had told him to get someone to help him, probably because she knew he would pick out the wrong kind or pick something that would show a lot of her featues that he liked, Yuki lifts his gaze and glances around for a moment before noticing a woman that was looking over some cloths and seemed to be tending to some of the cloths. Figuring that the woman was someone that tended to the shop, Yuki speaks up to get her attention, " Exscuse me. " he says as he looks at the woman. For a brief moment the woman continues to tend to what she had been doing before finally turning her attention to Yuki after he had spoke up. Looking to Yuki the woman speaks, " Yes, is there something you need? " the woman asks as she looks at Yuki. Looking at the woman Yuki gives a faint nod, " Yes. I need some help picking out some cloths for someone. ". Moving over to where Yuki is the woman gives a faint nod, " Alright and what kind of clothing is it you are looking for? " The woman asks while looking at Yuki. With the question from the woman, Yuki thinks on it for a brief moment before he begins to answer and tell the woman what kind of cloths Jyneil had sent him here for and the amount she requested. With the answer from Yuki the woman takes a moment before she begins to go about collecting the clothing that Yuki needs.

EXP: 385
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

A New Day (B) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day (B)   A New Day (B) EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 11:22 pm

While Yuki was gone, Jyneil figured that she might as well get her bath out of the way. The decision had been made prior that it was better to start off a journey smelling good rather than not. With this in mind, she made her way to his bathroom to see what she would be working with. Since it would be a hassle to fill a tub of water and heat it to the appropriate temperature, Jyneil resolved to take a sponge bath, thus in her search around his bathroom, she would look for a cloth and a bucket, preferably a bucket of water. Since she had used water in her cooking earlier to boil the rice, she had a good idea where water could be gained. After gaining the things she needed in order to bath, Jyneil returned to the bathroom and proceeded in taking off the garments she was temporarily borrowing from Yuki. Now nude in the center of his bathroom, she would make her way to the tub with the water and a towel and after stepping into it, she would crouch and proceed in cleaning herself. The cold water would cause goosebumps on her skin and call for her nipples to harden, but it was bearable, a lot better than soaking in a tub of cold water. After scrubbing herself clean to her approval, she would stand up and leave the bucket of water in the tub, electing to step out of it herself. From there, she would pick up a larger towel and wrap it about her body.

275 / 2989
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

A New Day (B) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day (B)   A New Day (B) EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 4:19 pm

As the woman begins to gather the cloths that he had told her, Yuki moves along with the woman to hold the cloths as she hands them to him while collecting them. Moving along with the woman Yuki dwells upon the amount of clothing Jyenil had asked him to get for her and the fact that now she will be staying with him at his house which sounded good to the half-breed but at the same time he wasn't sure how things would change with there lives and how they are conducted. However there was one thing the half-breed knew he needed to tend to with her, he figured he could help her with learning to cook but in some way that wouldn't offend her or upset her with her cooking. " Alright, that should do it. " The woman says as she looks to Yuki. Upon hearing the woman Yuki snaps out of his thoughts and turns his attention to the woman as he nods his head faintly, " Alright. " Yuki murmurs as he nods his head. With all the cloths that Jyneil wanted Yuki follows the woman as she leads the way to the counter and as she moves behind the counter Yuki sets the cloths on the counter and looks to the woman. With all the cloths on the counter the woman looks through it for a moment before looking to Yuki and informing him of how much it would be for everything Jyneil had requested. With the total value of all the cloths Jyneil had asked for, Yuki again nods as he takes out enough items to cover the value before offering to the woman. With a smile the woman takes the items of value from Yuki and slips them into her pocket before she begins to wrap up the clothing and other things she had gotten for him, " Here we are sir and thank you. ". With the cloths wrapped up Yuki takes them once again, " Thank you. " Yuki says before he turns and makes his way from the shop and begins heading back to his house.

EXP: 362
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

A New Day (B) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day (B)   A New Day (B) EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 7:26 pm

Walking through the house covered only by the towel, Jyneil would hum lightly to herself. She realizes that there’s not much she can do until Yuki came back, but in the mean while, she looked around for basic things that she would need, such as lotions, fragrances and various types of deodorant. Since Yuki was a male and probably lived as such, she began to compile a list of things in her head that she would need in order to live with him. She knew that bringing too much as once could overwhelm him, so she decided to bring or have him buy a little bit at a time, so that before he knew it, she would have full blown moved in; at least that was her plan. After taking a thorough survey of Yuki’s closets, cabinets and crevices, she decides to head back into the kitchen to grab some fruit since she hadn’t really ate much while preparing Yuki’s food. Finding something akin to an apple, she rubs it against her towel and walks over to the couch in the living room where she sits daintily, taking bites from the fruit, and awaits Yuki’s return.

211 / 3200
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

A New Day (B) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day (B)   A New Day (B) EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 8:40 pm

Having made his way from the shop with Jyneil's cloths, Yuki heads through the market as he makes his way back to his house wondering if Jyneil was ready to head out yet or if she would have him do anything else. As he makes his way back to his house he goes over all that he had gotten for her to make sure that he hadn't missed something that she had asked him to get, he had gotten her some cloths and a pair of shoes like she had requested so he figured that he had gotten all that she wanted him to get and if he had missed something or got it wrong, well she would let him know. Making his way back to the house Yuki reaches out and takes hold of the door knob before giving it a twist and pushing the door open. Pushing the door open Yuki steps into his house and pushes the door shut before glancing around briefly as he calls all " Jyenil? " Yuki calls out to Jyneil as he moves towards the living room so he could put the cloths down.

EXP: 189
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

A New Day (B) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day (B)   A New Day (B) EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 5:18 pm

Sitting on the couch and waiting for Yuki to return home, Jyneil’s head would turn towards the door when she hear the knob turn and she would give a warm smile as she saw her honey come back through the door with stuff for her. Standing up and making sure the towel was securely fastened at her chest, she would waltz over to Yuki and close the door for him since he was carrying stuff for her. Looking over it in passing him, she would advise, “just go ahead and take it all to the bedroom and place it on the bed.” Turning with her back to the door and behind Yuki, she would wait for him to walk in that direction before following after him. She would wait to get a good look of things after he placed everything on the bed, but she was happy that he had done at least this much for her. From what she was starting to see, he might have the capability of taking good care of her. There was a bit of gullibility there since she wouldn’t think about how people normally change within three months of dating, but that was mostly due to the fact that she hadn’t experienced anything like that before. Yuki would be her first experience in love, and so far things seemed to be working out in her favor. Teasing him in a scold, she would speak, “you took too long, you made me wait…” In a fake manner she would say it in a pout as if something were wrong.

273 / 3473
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

A New Day (B) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day (B)   A New Day (B) EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 2:07 pm

After entering the house Yuki looks to Jyneil as she came to the door to shut it for him and as she informs him to take it to the bedroom Yuki gives a faint nod and heads into the bedroom and puts the cloths he had gotten for her onto the bed. Once he had put the cloths onto the bed Yuki shifts his attention back to Jyenil and as he looks to her, he shifts his gaze over her towel covered form and for a moment wonders if she would let him remove the towel though as she begins to speak to him she seems to be scolding him, something that makes the half-breed frown faintly as he looks at her. Looking down at her Yuki move closer as he brings a hand up and places it upon her cheek, " I'm sorry for taking so long. " Yuki says before glancing to the cloths for a brief moment before turning his attention back to Jyenil as the frown upon his face fades into a soft smile, " Perhaps to make it up to you, I can help you get dressed? " he asks in a playful tone as he glances to her chest for a moment before bringing his gaze back up to her face.

EXP: 210
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

A New Day (B) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day (B)   A New Day (B) EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 8:16 pm

Casually in a tease, Jyneil wasn’t about to let Yuki do something as simple at place his hand on her without her inviting it. There is a sly smile with the gesture since she wasn’t trying to be mean to him at this particular moment. “I guess I can forgive you,” she comments as she moves around the bed to look at the clothing that he’s picked out. Leaning over, she begins to shift and separate the items, humming lightly to herself and not all that displeased with what she picked out for him. Hearing the comment about him helping her get dressed, she would say casually, “oh no, baby. You don’t have to do something like that…” Picking up a blouse, she would hold it up and give it a closer look before lowering it in her arms and looking to him, then beyond him and speaking, “but if you promise to be good, you can sit over there and watch me get dressed.” She figured she knew him pretty well and knew that if he got involved in the changing process, he would continue down the already distracted road he seemed to be on a constant basis. Deciding on the blouse, she moves it to the side of the bed and goes for some pants to match the blouse. Looking over things, she would realize… “you didn’t get me any panties…” She gives a huff and looks over to him as if he should have known to bring underwear. The bra could be reworn, but not the underwear. “Tsk,” she looks to the side with her wrists on her waist, “I should have washed the pair I wore last night…” It didn’t seem like it could be helped; she would either have to go commando or rewear a pair. Walking over to the corner of the room, she would lean over and pluck up the pair she had put with her other dirty clothes that she wore the previous day. She looks over to Yuki with a pouty frown and then steps one leg at a time into the undergarments, pulling them up and not allowing much of a show of anything. From there, she would pull the towel from around her body, exposing her breast, which she covered with her left arm. Leaning over once more, she would take up her bra and slip it over her arms, proceeding with putting it on. Walking over to the bed in her underwear, she would pick up the white and red pattered summer blouse and slide it over her head and down her upper body before picking up the navy blue Capri pants. From there, she would slip her feet into a pair of the shoes which Yuki had provided and then she would make small adjustments and judge the fit.

493 / 3966
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

A New Day (B) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day (B)   A New Day (B) EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 8:22 pm

Looking across the bed as Jyenil goes through the cloths Yuki watches and listens as she begins to speak, declining his offer to help her get dressed though he didn't think she would allow him to do any such thing and figured she would kick him out of the room again so she could get dressed however it seemed she was willing to let him stay in the room while she dresses as long as he would be good. " Is that so? " Yuki asks with a soft smile as he takes as eat, " I'll do my best to be good for now. " he adds after taking a seat to watch the show. Sitting back Yuki watches as Jyneil goes through the cloths and picks out something to wear before looking to him as she brings up something that he had not gotten her, panties. Shifting his gaze, Yuki looks to the cloths for a moment before lifting his gaze back to her, " Oh.. " Yuki murmirs as he looks at Jyneil, " Did you mention those? " Yuki asks as he looks at Jyenil, wondering if she had told him to get them to and he had forgotten. The fact that he hadnt gotten her any panties didn't seem to matter much though she appeared to not like the idea of wearing already work cloths again, something that the Yuki knew he didn't have a problem with. As he wathes her begin to get dressed Yuki again frowns as she covers her chest once she had dropped the towel before putting her bra on and finishign to get dressed.

EXP: 275
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

A New Day (B) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day (B)   A New Day (B) EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 10:48 pm

There would be a smirk when Yuki gave the “oh” that would seem to amuse her lightly and she would decline to answer whether or not she had mentioned to get it. To her, that wasn’t the point. “Fix that frown and pray prayers of thanks,” Jyneil would respond to Yuki’s frown, offering one of her own after adjusting her clothing. “You didn’t even tell me I looked cute,” she would scold before lifting her nose and walking towards the door to the bedroom. Her voice trails as she moves into the living room, “so focused on me naked that you neglect me when I’m dressed… I’ll remember that…”

119 / 4085
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

A New Day (B) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day (B)   A New Day (B) EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 10:05 pm

As Jyenil speaks the frown upon his face fades as he gives a faint nod to what she had said. When she comments about him not saying she was cute and scolding him for the lack of comment the half-breed can't help but let out a soft chuckle as he stands and begins to follow after her, listening as she continues to speak. Once she had finished speaking Yuki begins to speak up, " Cute? " Yuki comments as he looks to Jyneil, " I was going to say beautiful actually does that one count or should I stick with cute? " he asks as he watches Jyneil, " And yes, I was focused on you while you are naked. That is something I can't help but do, marvel at your form? You are a very beautiful woman. " Yuki says, not trying to deny the fact that he was focused on her when she was naked.

EXP: 156
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

A New Day (B) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day (B)   A New Day (B) EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 8:34 pm

A grin would come to Jyneil’s face as he praises her. She sighs, “I guess it can’t helped… after all, I am as beautiful as you say!” With that, she would let him slide and would move on to the next thing. “Now!” she would transition, “it’s time for you to rescue me so that I can be here permanently.” She would make her way to the door of the house and wait for him to open it for her as she looked to him with a pleased face and asked, “I trust everything is ready with my transportation?” She wanted to make sure her horse was watered and ready to go. Even if Yuki walked, she wouldn’t be doing such a thing since that would be too close to manual work. Since she was delicate and all, she wanted to be as pampered as possible. She would tease, “don’t get any ideas… my pony is much to small to hold the both of us to where we’re going.”

170 / 4255
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

A New Day (B) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day (B)   A New Day (B) EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 9:08 pm

With the comment about her beauty Yuki sees that he had changed her attitude and made her feel better once again which to the half-breed was a good thing. " Yes, you are. " Yuki comments with a faint nod. As things move on and she continues to speak, shifting the topic at hand back to there venture and the preparation for it. Coming to the door to the house Yuki reaches out and pulls the door open for her since he knew that's what she wanted him to do. Holding the door for her Yuki looks at her and notices the pleased look upon her face, something that causes him to smile faintly while looking at her. Looking at her Yuki listens as she asks if everything is ready for the trip and with the question Yuki gives a faint nod, " Yes. " Yuki says to verbally answer her question. As she teases him about not being able to ride with her, a smirk takes form on Yukis face, " Is that so, well perhaps I'll ride the horse and let you walk since I will be doing all the fighting. " Yuki comments playfully as he looks at Jyenil.

EXP: 206
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

A New Day (B) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day (B)   A New Day (B) EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 11:10 pm

With a curt smile, Jyneil would walk through the door that’s opened for her. With his playful words, she dismissed jovially, “you can fly and you have strong legs to carry you. What type of leader would you look like letting your lady walk anywhere? If anything, you should have a coach carried by men to escort me from place to place.” She complains, “it’s hard enough being this pretty. On top of that you’d make me walk?” By this time, she would have come to the side of her horse and would halve her left palm press against its side with her right hand petting its long face. Turning to cut Yuki a look, she would give a nod of her head to motion that she was ready for him to lift her up and onto her horse. She would pause and then turn to him and ask, “how far is the forest from here by foot? That’s where my captor is…” She didn’t have good spatial skills, since Jyn took care of the map making and following. She figured the world was small since she often slept while the others traveled. She wouldn’t know off hand that the forest was beyond the core and would probably be a trip that would span over multiple days.

228 / 4483
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

A New Day (B) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day (B)   A New Day (B) EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 4:57 am

Having listened to her comments, Yuki knew that he could indeed fly there if he wished though he wasn't sure about doing such a thing and the half-breed gave thought to the idea of her being carried from here to there destination perhaps by him, though he wasn't sure if she would be alright with that. Coming to a stop now that they had come to her horse, Yuki looks to the animal for a moment before turning his gaze back to her, a soft smirk upon his visage as he thinks upon the idea of making her walk. With his gazed fixed on her, Yuki waits for her to give him the signal that she is ready for him to help her onto her horse since he figured she would ask him for help, which was something the half-breed wasn't going to say no to and as she gives him the signal Yuki carefully takes hold of her and lifts her up, helping her onto the back of her horse. As she asks about the distance Yuki pauses for a moment as he thinks on the question before answering, " Which direction is it? " Yuki asks as he takes a step back. " Also, why would I have someone else carry you when I can do it on my own? " Yuki adds as he looks up at Jyneil a moment longer before shifting his attention away from her. Turning his attention from Jyneil Yuki whistles for a moment before turning his attention back to Jyneil, " Are you all set? "

EXP: 266
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

A New Day (B) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day (B)   A New Day (B) EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 5:47 pm

Her hands would cover Yuki’s for an instant as she is hoisted up, mostly for balance, before they would reach out to the mane of the beast she was currently straddling. After getting on the horse, she brushes out the wrinkles in her garments and assumes a seated position, looking at Yuki who spoke. With a nod, she would advise, “yes I’m all set, but I’m not 100% sure which direction it is. I just assumed that you did a lot of traveling and that you would know where the southern forests were. I think they’re to the west or something like that…” Seeing that they might be in trouble without a guide, she started to think. “Don’t you have a map or something…” she would ask, “guys are supposed to know about directions inherently…” During this time she started to think about an alternative way to do this. Eventually she would have to vanish from in front of him to corroborate her story, but the main issue would be where to meet with him next. Of course, there was always the option that she could vanish for now, work on her preparations a bit more and then return to Yuki for this quest of sorts that they would be doing. She would wait, however, to see if he had a map or something; she knew from the rumors she was following that their target was in the forest somewhere, but she didn’t really know where. Aside from that, since this was being done for excitement and attention, it was fine if it took Yuki forever to find her ‘captor.’ It would just take that much longer for her to settle into his house the way she’d want to.

310 / 4793
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

A New Day (B) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day (B)   A New Day (B) EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 2:56 pm

Looking to Jyenil after his question, Yuki listens as she answers him with an answer he was hoping to hear and one that makes the half-breed give a faint nod as he looks at Jyenil. As Jyenil continues to speak Yuki listens to her and as she spoke the large white wolf Ulfric makes his way over to the two in response to the whistle from Yuki. With the approach of Ulfric, Yuki turns his gaze from Jyenil for a moment and looks to the wolf giving a faint nod to the beast before turning his attention to Jyenil once again. Turning his gaze back to Jyneil, Yuki lets out a soft chuckle as he looks up at her, " The southern forest is to the south dear. Unless we are going to the south west forest then we would need to travel west. And no, I don't need a map. I have traveled these lands all my life so I know my way around. However if you wish to look at a map if it will help you I can go get a map. " Yuki says as he looks up at Jyenil, offering her a map if she wished to have one. Now that it had come time for them to set out on there trip Yuki knew that he would need to know the direction of there destination it seemed that she knew it was south in a forest though Yuki knew he might need to know more.

EXP: 242
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

A New Day (B) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day (B)   A New Day (B) EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 11:08 pm

“Ah,” Jyneil would accept the map from Yuki as it is handed to her, “as expected of a man.” She would accept that he could find his way to the South West forests and would simply look t the map for amusement here and there. She would glance at it before looking to Ulfric with a curious gaze and then to Yuki, giving him a smile and speaking, “then it looks like everything is settled. To the South West forests it is. I’m sure I’ll know where to go when we get there with… maybe senses or something? Either way, let’s be off.” With that she would put the map away, place both hands on the reigns of her horse and proceed to trot it towards the eastern gates heading in the opposite direction of where they should be going. If corrected by Yuki, she would pretend as if she did it on purpose and would then proceed in the proper direction.

169 / 4962
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

A New Day (B) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day (B)   A New Day (B) EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 2:33 pm

Looking to Jyenil, Yuki gives a faint nod as she comments about everything being settled. It was not time for them to begin there trip to the forest so he could save her from her captor. Listening to her speak Yuki wonders a bit if she knows where her captor is. As she begins to trot off Yuki watches her for a moment as she begins to head east rather then south. With her heading east Yuki lets out a soft chuckle, " That's the wrong way. Its that way. " Yuki says as he points south, " Maybe I should go first or you should stay close to me. Wouldn't want you getting lost. " Yuki says with another chuckle before he climbs atop Ulfric, " Aright Ulfric, lets show this young lady how to get to the South West forest. ". With Yuki now atop him, Ulfric glances to Jyenil and gives a faint nod as he begins to move away from the house and towards the gate leading in the direction they need to go.

EXP: 180
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

A New Day (B) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day (B)   A New Day (B) EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 9:38 pm

Exit RP
Ooc: Let's make (you) a new thread entering into the forest days later. Sent to UYB.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A New Day (B) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day (B)   A New Day (B) Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Day (B)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shintheory Role-Playing :: DOR :: Roleplaying Board :: Terra Regnum :: Theden-
Jump to: