Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Euphoria

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

Rep! : 2

Euphoria Empty
PostSubject: Euphoria   Euphoria EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 6:52 pm

“As a child of the tribe, one would hear many tales of the white palace in the city. All engineered to keep youngsters away from the forests surrounding it and in their beds at night. For it was said that the demons that lived here thrived off of human flesh and blood, the best of delicacies being the small, tender morsels of helpless children. In consequence, as adults of the tribe, many feared and hated the palace, and they would be cautious as they gazed through the front gate, at the once carefully sculpted yards of your Venturion Academy. I had seen them, and done this with them as well. We were all very careful, it doesn’t look anything like what it used to.“

She looked at the picture that I handed her of the old academy. It was from when we had our ground breaking ceremony, and then one of our opening day. The grounds were busy. I looked over at her with delight as she continued her story about the last twenty five years. Twenty five years had passed since that time, however, and the once beautiful grounds had become the home for demons, and these stories soon began their potency, turning the academy from legend to myth. I was rather interested in where all of these stories began, but that was something to work on at a later time.

253 / 253
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

Euphoria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Euphoria   Euphoria EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 6:53 pm

“I’ll go ahead and say it, there was still no small amount of mystery about the deserted grounds, and no one ventured nearer to it than necessary. However, the children that now grow up listening to the horror stories looked to it as more of a challenge than a threat. You know how kids are, it was who could sneak out of their beds at night without getting caught by the creature? Who dared to venture the closest to its buildings once white walls? There was still fear, but it was more adrenaline than actual fright.”
I leaned back in what was once a leather chair. She had sounded rather hesitant to talk about these stories, and I wondered what she was going through with bringing up these memories. “So, you were all basically trying to one up each other here..”
“yes.. we were.. at least, until one of the children went missing. I was fourteen at the time, that was five years ago.”
“So you have been coming here, essentially, to try and figure out what happened to that missing child from back then.”
“Yes, we were attempting to find out what happened. It was a long time ago, and the few parties that dares to venture in here never returned. We figured they were killed, or eaten. It got to the point where this place became forbidden.”
“I can tell you follow rules well. “

257 / 510
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

Euphoria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Euphoria   Euphoria EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 6:54 pm

I followed that by a light, cheerful laugh. I had already felt a bit more of my strength return from the bout earlier. We had a few things to take care of, and that was not very difficult to manage. Looking down at my arm, I brought my view back up to the human girl. I wondered if she wanted to see the best part of this academy. Looking over at the wall, everything seemed to still be there in place.
“would you like to join me for an adventure through my academy? I assure you, there will be things down there you will never thought possible.”
The girl’s eyes nearly lit up with excitement. I took her gaze as a yes, and lifted myself up off of my chair. Moving slowly over to the wall, I felt along the edge of it for the seal that would go to my private elevator. This elevator would go nearly eighty feet down to the student council office of mine, and into the entire lower academy.
I already knew the switch to open this door wouldn’t work. It was placed on the private bar, inside the upper wine rack. All of the wine was gone, and the rest of my liquor was also missing. While this was something I should have assumed, it still made me rather irate. It would take a minute or so until I found the right spot to lean into. The door would pop back, and from there, a little physical work would come into play as I pried the door to the side. All that was left was a darkened opening that went straight down. The cables were dangling loosely, and there was enough room for the girl to reach the maintenance ladder. As she came over to look, I would take hold of her and float into it. Her grip would tighten and a light screech would echo across the elevator shaft. Descending into the darkness, a pale glow came from my skin, illuminating the area a few inches around my body. It wasn’t super bright, but it was enough for me to work with.

370 / 880
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

Euphoria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Euphoria   Euphoria EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 6:55 pm

As we landed, I would do the same to the elevator door, which was much easier now that I was on the inside of it. The door would crack open, allowing the girl to get inside my office. As I stepped into it, a look of shock would cross my face. Everything was covered in dust, but was still there. The desk, my chair, my white suit in the dry cleaning bag, all of it was right where I left it. I walked over to the glass window separating my office and the council meeting room. Pulling the blind, it snapped open, and dust flew everywhere. It was dark as all hell down here, and the torch was left upstairs.
“sit down.”
Taking flight, I would shoot up the elevator shaft as fast as possible, leaving her in the darkness below. I could hear her whimper as the darkness covered her. Moving my body out to the balcony that overlooked the front of the academy grounds, I lifted a torch off of the ground. It wasn’t lit, but that could easily be fixed. Moving back down below, I would land next to her, and hand the torch over. She looked at me rather oddly, as if she had no idea what to do with it.
“watch..”
Placing my finger on it, a short spark would hit the fabric on the end. The resulting light would spread across the end of it, basking the office in light.
“Welcome to the upper academy, this is a facility that was locked away underground for 25 years. The other entrance probably collapsed when the south side caved. It has remained, from what I can tell, completely untouched..”
I gazed in wonder at the sights down here. It was perfect, as it everything had been left in place, right where I had wanted it to be. This was perfection, absolute, euphoric perfection.

335 / 1,215
+2 TEXP (4 posts, single rp)
2,215 total exp, 1,215 PWC
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Euphoria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Euphoria   Euphoria Empty

Back to top Go down

Euphoria
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shintheory Role-Playing :: DOR :: Roleplaying Board :: Terra Regnum-