Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Operation Sandstorm

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rek
Veteran
Veteran
Rek

Rep! : 14

Operation Sandstorm Empty
PostSubject: Operation Sandstorm   Operation Sandstorm EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 12:52 am

Operation Sandstorm Lightning_1b
Operation Sandstorm

The region of Jun'Jo has grown, and with the growth of the village a large bazaar has from for trading. To feed this market trade routes are mad. The largest trader with Jun'Jo is it sister village of The'Den. Desert merchants have tried to develop routes to the growing village but has been heavy taxed by bandit attacks on their shipments. As such actions has caused the local merchants guild to request for the Mobile Security Force to clear the routes of bandits.

Time: Night, Day 1

Fire glow in the night sky as the cold wind rolls over the grasslands. Blood drops off the tip of the blade, staining the ground next to the corpse of the camps lookout. The crimson sash flaps in the wind. Balls of fire light up the night as the siege of the small encampment beings. The flashes and the sound of gun fire echoes in the night air as the tents, and stolen carts are ripped apart by the attack coming from all sides. Confused men can be seen as they are shot down in the light of the camp fire. The siege comes to a stop after just a few minutes. With a signal of the hand, the unite that had encircled the encampment slowly moves in. There would be a yell from a changing man, followed by the sound of metal hitting each other before the sound of the man's cry as his life was taken. The group comes into the ruins of the camp to sweep over the area for any survivors.

Standing in the center of the encampment, the fire would dances in my blue eyes. "Report." I would call the order, receiving a number a "Clear" being given. A girl with shoulder length black hair and glasses comes up next to me. "All fifth-teen targets have been eliminate without any loses." I give a nod. "Good work for our first real operation I would say, but this is just the start of it. Have everyone salvage what we can." A nod is given, "Yes Commander."

Night would pass and with the break of dawn, the sun cast dark shadows onto the land. Fifth-teen makeshift pikes reach into the sky. The corpses of the bandits rest at their ends for all to see.

xp: 390 | --
Bandits Killed: 15 / ???
Operation Sandstorm Lightning_3b
Back to top Go down
Rek
Veteran
Veteran
Rek

Rep! : 14

Operation Sandstorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Operation Sandstorm   Operation Sandstorm EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 12:04 am

Operation Sandstorm Lightning_1b
Operation Sandstorm

Time: Mid-Day, Day 4

Laying on the tall grass covering the rocky ridge overlooking the slavers camp. Looking through the spyglasses, I can get a count on the number of people that are in the open and watch their movements. "There are twenty of them. Looks like they have four lookouts in two man teams...." The spyglasses are passed to the young man laying next to me as his takes a look. "Looks like they have some people held up in those cages." I would give a nod, "They plan on selling them as slaves somewhere. Rajeh most likely. It doesn't look like we'll be able to barrage the place like we have been doing."

xp: 120 | 510
Bandits Killed: 15 / ???

Restarting training and xp
Operation Sandstorm Lightning_3b
Back to top Go down

Operation Sandstorm
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shintheory Role-Playing :: DOR :: Roleplaying Board :: Terra Regnum :: The Land of the Desert Tribes-
Jump to: