Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Final Chapter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Rep! : 17

The Final Chapter Empty
PostSubject: The Final Chapter   The Final Chapter EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 2:45 am

The Final Chapter Noah_1

The Final Chapter KimiValestiNew2
Things had gone wonderful as of recently, though In Inanis things were always wonderful. One of the things that was wonderful was his love life. On that wonderful day in the caverns that possessed flowers that glowed white and waters that sparkled like jewels, Noah had proposed to Kimi in which she had accepted. His true love finalized in the binding of both the Kami and the human, for all the right reasons. So much had happened since then, and most of it really didn't matter. On this day, Noah had planned to meet up with Yuki so they could travel out to that village that they both saved from the thugs, though before any of this could happen, Some special news would come to the Kami. He was outside on the balcony, looking at the sunrise of the new morning and the birth of a new day. The Body that Noah was in had grown quite a bit over the time that he lost his abilities to now, no longer posessing the Kid like features along with the height increase. A Young prince would be the idea one would get if they saw Noah now and not know him. Kimi walked out onto the balcony, her elegant robes covering her as she moved slowly towards Noah. There was a soft smile on her face, like she had just found out something to be truly happy for. Before like every female, they were scared to tell their significant other this kind of news, but Kimi wasn't scared because she knew it was a true blessing. She would come to a stop behind Noah, both of her hands placed on her stomach. Noah would turn his attention towards Kimi slowly in the sunrise, and the meet of their eyes was just something that spoke out to the high heavens. Noah would talk to Kimi, and Kimi would speak a few words of her own. The two would exchange a few words before The Kami's eyes shifted to downwards to Kimi's stomach. A few more words was spoken and Noah's eyes widened, displaying the shock of it, but immediately after, his face would cringe up a bit and tears would form in them. He motioned towards her quickly, embracing her passionately, and eventually leading into a Kiss. This day was one of something very special, probably the happiest moment in the entirety of the Kami's life. All of the events that occured in his past flashed in his head, both good and bad moments that eventually led to this day. In spite of it all, the result was something that made all of the hardships in the world worth it. He showed his true feelings towards the special news, being genuine and showing her that this was truly a happy ending for them.

Noah Valesti | Kimi | Galatea | Jade
Health: 100% | 100% | 100% | 100%
Stamina: 100% | 100% | 100% | 100%
Noah's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Kimi's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Galatea's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Jade's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Active Skills: Empathy[∞] | Proactive[∞]
Active Forms: --- | ---
Theme: Noah's/Kimi's Ending
--------------------------------
NS Units
Dark Knights: 0
Relay
»

xp: 504 | 504
Gains :: 1 TEXP [Earn at 250 EXP in a day.]

The Final Chapter Noah_3
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Rep! : 10

The Final Chapter Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Chapter   The Final Chapter EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 3:07 am

Having received request from Noah to come to Inanis the day before, Yuki had set out from Theden with his wolf companion Ulfric and a small group of soldiers acting as his personal body guard.

At Inanis Yuki had his men remain at an Inn in Inanis for the night since he didn't want to have them around him all the time and he had Ulfric remain in an area where he wouldn't cause any trouble to the people of Inanis. Not wishing to be a burden to his ally, Yuki took up residence with in what room Noah would throw him in, not to picky about his lodgings given how he had grown up the half-breed was accustom to sleeping on the ground just as he was to sleeping in a nice comfy bed.

With the onset of morning, the half-breed lets out a soft grumble as he rolls over in the bed and buried his face into the bed as he trys to remain with in the realm of dreams just a bit longer and stave off having to get up so he could enjoy the sweet embrace of sleep. Nuzzling into his pillow Yuki pulls the blanket up to cover his head in an attempt to keep any light from getting to where it could help rouse him from his slumber.

EXP: 224
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

The Final Chapter Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Chapter   The Final Chapter EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 1:37 pm

The Final Chapter Noah_1

The Break from the hug and kiss would come moments afterwards, both possessing a sincere look of their own while looking at each other. Noah mouth motioned slowly, him speaking to Kimi about this. Evil or misunderstood, one couldn't help but be truly happy for the one they loved who was now carrying their child. No matter what came with it, the event itself was a blessing beyond all. His hand would motion down and place itself on her stomach, rubbing it gently. At the same time his head was close to hers, both foreheads and nose touching each others as if they were going to kiss though they didn't. Kimi couldn't help but be happy at his reaction to this as she too thought about all that they have been through in order to get to this point. She could remember when they first met and their constant bickering, and even some of the things that was said quite often ' You crazy nut case! ' ' Oiii woman you make me want to kill myself ' ' Idiot! ' ' No! don't do that! ' ' Don't take this the wrong way, but for a annoying girl...you're the most important person in my life '. Remembering it all caused her to want to giggle slightly. Who would have thought that at the end of the road, the two would not only be marrying each other, but achieve the dreams of both individual, something that most beings didn't get to do. It was their smiles that the morning would fade time would continue as it once did. Some time would have passed, and Noah would find himself heading towards Yuki's room. There was a sincere feel about Noah, no longer the odd malicious aura. Once making it to Yuki's room, The Kami would knock on Yuki's door a few times.

Noah's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Kimi's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Galatea's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Jade's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
NS Units
Relay
»

xp: 330 | 834
Gains :: ---

The Final Chapter Noah_3
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

The Final Chapter Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Chapter   The Final Chapter EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 5:06 pm

With the blanket over his head, Yuki manages to keep the light from rousing him any further from slumber. With the blanket acting as his shield to defend against the sun, Yuki remains with in the realm of slumber just a bit longer though it was only a matter of time before he would be roused from slumber.

When the sound of knocking comes from his door, Yuki lets out another groan as he rolls over, tossing the blanket aside before he climbs out of bed and heads to the door. Coming to the door Yuki reaches out and pulls it open, though he had just woken up he was still dressed though in more of a sleeping attire, however Yuki had not thought to get dressed when he went to open the door. Opening the door Yuki is greeted with the sight of Noah standing outside the door. Looking to Noah, Yuki brings his hand up to cover his mouth as he lets out a yawn before speaking up, " .. Morning Noah. " Yuki begins as he brings his hand up and scratches the top of his head, " No breakfast? " he teases as he looks at Noah, though he didn't expect Noah to bring him something for breakfast but inform him that he has to get it himself, " Or are we going to get right down to the business you have in mind or am I here to visit. " Yuki liked the idea of simply coming to visit, though he didn't have a problem with the normal reasons he had come to Inanis.

EXP: 271
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

The Final Chapter Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Chapter   The Final Chapter EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 6:36 pm

The Final Chapter Noah_1

Noah even being in such a great mood would gain a comical glare towards Yuki, already getting the no breakfast joke. How one could be so comical in the morning was unknown to Noah, though he always appreciated Humor when it came his way, even at his expense." Marry me, then we'll talk about bringing breakfast to you in the mornings ". Noah retaliated with a little humor of his own. It was an old marital humor Noah happened to pick up not too long after becoming engaged to Kimi. Noah thought of a setup that he had placed himself in, that could be followed up by the person before him if allowed so he would immediately go onto the real reason he was here."Seriously though, Right down to business. I want to get this out of the way as early as possible so we can just enjoy the day. Today is a day that I don't want to be working at all ". He explains with a bright smile on his face. He didn't walk into the room, though he would begin to walk away." So get ready and meet me down outside ". And with that, Noah will begin to walk away from the Half-breed.

NS Units
Relay
»

xp: 212 | 1,046

The Final Chapter Noah_3
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

The Final Chapter Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Chapter   The Final Chapter EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 8:31 pm

As Noah begins to speak, with a rather strange comment, Yuki tilts his head to the side faintly as he looks at Noah, though it was only a matter of moments before Yuki realizes it was a joke in response to his comment about breakfast. Though he had already thought of come back, something along the lines of, 'maybe if you had a dress on.' Yuki decides to remain silent as Noah continues to speak and gets down to business. As Noah informs him he wants to get things out of the way sooner rather then later, Yuki gives a faint nod, though he didn't know what Noah spoke of. " Not working sounds good. " Yuki murmurs lightly, liking the idea of not working but rather relaxing. " Alright, I'll be down shortly. " Yuki says with a faint nod before shutting the door as Noah begins to walk away. Once he had the door shut, Yuki pulls away from the door and begins to undress as he moves over to the bag he had brought. Not wanting to wear the same cloths two days in a row, Yuki pulls out the spare cloths he had brought and begins to get dressed. Once he had gotten dressed, Yuki stuffs the cloths from the previous day into the bag before he makes his way from the room. Making his way out of the room Yuki heads down stairs, his gaze shifting as he begins his search for Noah.

EXP: 256
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

The Final Chapter Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Chapter   The Final Chapter EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 11:29 pm

The Final Chapter Noah_1

The Kami would be awaiting Yuki by the Entrance of The Temple, basically in between two of the guards. Things calmed down since the little issue at the tavern so the Guards wasn't as uptight as before, but the application of the Code system was still a go. Some places in Inanis would become off limits to everyone, and only accessible by someone with a special code. That included the House of Noah where 7 guards stood at the entrance. This special system was to serve as to prevent even shape shifting demons or someone masquerading as one of the important individuals from getting access to certain places and immediate dispelling of them, if not killing. All of the knights as well as certain individuals had a code in which everyone amongst them had to remember, a code that was to live with them and die with them. Yuki was one of the individuals who possessed a code, and had to give it when entering any of the special places. Of course it wouldn't be needed since they were leaving and their identity was confirmed before. It wouldn't be too long before Yuki made his way out where Noah was." Alright lets go, the place we're heading to is that village we went to before, the one that we liberated from those thugs some time back ".

NS Units
Relay
»

xp: 248 | 1,294

The Final Chapter Noah_3
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

The Final Chapter Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Chapter   The Final Chapter EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 11:58 pm

Making his way out of the temple, Yuki shifts his gaze for a brief moment before he turns his attention to Noah as he hears the male speak up. Looking to Noah as he speaks, Yuki gives a faint nod to what he is saying. " Ah, so that is the business. " Yuki says as he looks to Noah as he draws closer to the male, " And here I thought you were going to have me risk my life to take care of something you couldn't handle. " the half-breed adds in a teasing manner. " Heading there shouldn't be to hard, though what exactly do you have in mind when we get there, have they come under attack again? Please tell me they haven't... That would just be troublesome and annoying, having to save the same village again. ". Though he felt that way about it, if it where the case the half-breed knew he wouldn't say no if asked to offer aid in such a task given he had done it once already and he offered his services as a mercenary general to Noah when he needed such a thing. Falling into silence Yuki comes to a stop a few paces from Noah.

EXP: 206
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

The Final Chapter Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Chapter   The Final Chapter EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 2:04 pm

The Final Chapter Noah_1

The Kami looked to the half breed and couldn't help but find himself chuckling slightly. Yuki's teasing brought a humorous feel to the area, which added to the good things of the day. As Yuki expressed what he thought, Noah would shake his head before closing his eyes having a relaxed expression." Nah, though that does worry me. It is because of that worry that we're heading out. I can't keep my watch over the village when I have my own village to attend to, and it is because of that reason that Im going to Invite them to Inanis and Theden that way we'll know that they're safe. Other people should get a chance to experience the Paradise I have, and it won't happen with constant fear of Demons or Thugs attacking them. I also figured that you wouldn't mind people going to live in Theden, unless I was wrong ? ". Noah said with a smirk on his face, though not a devious one . They werent going for any mounts, or at least Noah wasn't, and while he was walking, the true nature of his wings would reveal themselves, spreading out into eight lustrous white wings, wings that when in his Redemption form would take form of 8 blades made of energy. The wings themselves was proportionate to the body. The wings had never been revealed during his time with Sera, or any other time as today was the first time they would reveal, though to Noah it wasn't a surprise as it felt like he had them all along.

NS Units
Relay
»

xp: 281 | 1,575
Gains :: 1 TEXP [Earn at 250 EXP in a day.]

The Final Chapter Noah_3
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

The Final Chapter Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Chapter   The Final Chapter EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 2:56 pm

Having heard the chuckle from Kimi, Yuki glances to her for a brief moment before turning his attention back to Noah and as he begins to speak Yuki listens to him. Though he had first thought they would be heading back to the village to save it again, Yuki finds that such action wasn't the reason for going back to the village they had saved before. Instead it seemed Noah wished to offer the people in the village a new place to live in as well as safety from threats. Listening to Noah, Yuki nods his head faintly to his idea of inviting people to Inanis and with Theden brought up, Yuki thinks on the idea for a moment and found no real problem with it, after all he wished for Theden to be a bastion of safety for those who wish to live there. " No, you aren't wrong. " Yuki begins as he shakes his head faintly, " I have no reason to prevent such a thing from happening and it would be a welcome addition to the village. " the half-breed adds as he watches Noah as eight wings spread out behind him in the air. Shifting his gaze, Yuki glances to the wings for a brief moment before turning his gaze back to Noah, " Sure you don't have to many of those? " Yuki asks in a joking tone as he looks at Noah.

EXP: 242
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

The Final Chapter Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Chapter   The Final Chapter EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 11:33 pm

The Final Chapter Noah_1

Noah would bring his head to the side slightly, glance at his own wings from the side of his eyes and then smiled with shrugging slightly. He had something there, as most beings of the spiritual nature, both dark and light if possessing wings would have two. Dragons had two, angels, even devils. Noah possessed eight and the reason for it was unknown. There was words and ancient scriptures of beings with 6 wings known as seraphs who were said to be truly powerful amongst the divine heavens. Some people thought that these beings wings indicated the level of power that they possessed, or simply was for rank. The truth of it was unknown even to Noah." Maybe ". and with that he would lift off of the ground and then begin flying forwards, heading in the direction of the village. With that, the party of two would make their way across the lands once traveled at some point in the past in order to make their way back to a place of the past. There were some things of the past that he was making in present, and other things he just kept as the past.

NS Units
Relay
»

xp: 211 | 1,786

The Final Chapter Noah_3
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

The Final Chapter Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Chapter   The Final Chapter EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 12:02 am

The half-breed smirks at Noah's response, though he did wonder how Noah could have so many wings when he had seen others with just two. As Noah begins to lift off of the ground and ascend into the air, Yuki lifts his gaze and begins to lift off of the ground and ascend into the air as well. Lifting into the air, Yuki glances behind him, back at the ground below. Turning his attention away from the ground, Yuki looks to Noah for a brief moment before looking ahead of them as he follows after Noah. " So Noah, how have things been going with you and Kimi? How is the little girl you two adopted? " the half-breed inquires as he looks to his friend once again. After the questions Yuki falls into silence again as he shifts his gaze away from Noah. Turning his gaze away from Noah once again, Yuki begins to glance at the area around them as they ascend. Though he used his flying to get around, it wasn't his main mode of travel unless he was feeling particularly lazy, normally he traveled on foot or by some sort of mount.

EXP: 206
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

The Final Chapter Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Chapter   The Final Chapter EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 12:45 pm

The Final Chapter Noah_1

Noah caught Yuki's question, and though it was simple, he didn't know how to answer it in a matter that deserved to be answered. Kimi was pregnant and though Noah wasn't the one to give crazy happy reactions, it was something that deserved one of the highest praise." I don't know where to start...they're both doing wonderful. Jade is doing great in her studies and has made alot of friends...and my love Kimi". Noah paused for a moment before his eyes lowered giving off a sincere smile while looking ahead, almost as if he was seeing into the future." my love is with child...Kimi is Pregnant ". He contained his happiness, though one would be able to recognize the sincere happiness in his tone." I am now a father of two ". It was at that that Noah officially accepted Jade as his own, referring to her as the first child, and what was growing inside of Kimi as the second. Amongst the many things Noah wanted in his life, he had finally achieved what was the most important to him. There was once a time where bringing his idea of peace to all of Terra was most important to him, but that changed with the his own true paradise achieved. It wouldn't be long before they came close to the village.

NS Units
Relay
»

xp: 228 | 2,014

The Final Chapter Noah_3
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

The Final Chapter Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Chapter   The Final Chapter EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 11:52 pm

With the question, Yuki waits or Noah to speak up and as he begins to answer, Yuki listens to the male. Shifting his gaze slowly, Yuki listens as Noah speaks of the white haired child that Kimi had taken under her wing to act as a parent. When Noah paused, Yuki thought he was finished with the good news, though the half-breed found he was wrong as he is hit surprising news from the male. Hearing that Kimi was with child, Yuki turns his attention back to Noah as a smile takes form on his visage. Not only was Kimi with child but from the sounds of it, it seemed that Noah had finally accepted Jade as his own even though she was not his kin by blood. " I am glad to hear that Kimi is with child and that you have accepted Jade as your own. " Yuki begins as he looks at Noah, " Only two? " He asks teasingly, " And one of them is already grown few years so raising a younger one shouldn't be much of a problem. Still, you are on your way to catching up with me. " Moving to Noah's side, Yuki reaches out and pats him on the shoulder.

EXP: 208
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Final Chapter Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Chapter   The Final Chapter Empty

Back to top Go down

The Final Chapter
Page 1 of 1