Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Kikan Sisters Prt.I

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Rep! : 17

The Kikan Sisters Prt.I Empty
PostSubject: The Kikan Sisters Prt.I   The Kikan Sisters Prt.I EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 12:51 am

The Kikan Sisters Prt.I AkashaTopFin2

In the Coastal region of Mare Maris, two beings roamed it searching for a place where they could settle down for awhile. This was a mirror into the past of the Demonic Kikan Sisters, many things done within their life that would lead them to the point they were at today. This particular moment was of the past when the Demonic Sisters fell on some hardship, and so they they took on various jobs within a normal village in order to get by. The Demon Sister Akasha assisted injured individuals within the village, something that in itself clashed with her very nature while Phaedra worked as a Weapons smith, and at Night they took on a special profession together. Now the two would find themselves in what appears to be a Bar of some sort, the common place for individuals to start trouble as well as for individuals to let loose. Akasha actually loved being in places like Bars, drinking and interacting, though occassionally it did get annoying because there was always a guy talking to her, and with each place there was a chance of encountering that guy that really didn't know how to take no for an Answer. Akasha would be sitting on a stool at the counter, glass in her hand though she wouldn't drink much of the stuff inside as she had some things on her mind. She would motion the glass around so the drink inside would motion like small waves.

Akasha Kikan
Health: 100%
Stamina: 100%
Akasha's Attributes: STR: II [+0.0] INT: II [+0.0] DEF: II [+0.0] Aegis: II [+0.0] MOV: II [+0.0] DEX: II [+0.0]
Active Skills: ---[∞] | ---[∞]
Active Forms: --- | ---
Theme: Main Theme
--------------------------------
NS Units
???: 0
Relay
»

xp: 270| 270
Gains :: 1 TEXP [Earn at 250 EXP in a day.]

The Kikan Sisters Prt.I AkashaLowFin4
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

Rep! : 6

PostSubject: Re: The Kikan Sisters Prt.I   The Kikan Sisters Prt.I EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 1:33 am

The Kikan Sisters Prt.I PhaedraTopFin

Time drifts away from the foreground of the demon twins as their footsteps echo to the halls of the corridors of time as the pendulum spins back and stops. It halts upon a moment oh so long ago where a dreaded time had befallen the twins from below and they were forced to find refuge in a forsaken town. Taking upon jobs during the day and trials at night, they lived themselves as one can place it a interesting life. For now through lets push time foreword and settle upon this fixed point in time. In which the pendulum shows a bar where the twins had found themselves. Phaedra came from the bathroom and kept flicking her hands to free themselves of the water that was still upon her hands. "Least the faucet works right." she said to herself in a low tone, by not she honestly expected her sister to be shit faced drunk, but alas tonight was quite the contrary. Ignoring cat calls coming left and right from drunk buffoons Phaedra came upon her sister. "Alas sweet sister, something seems awry. what doth be the problem?" Lifting her hand and pulling back hair to rest it behind her ear she leaned against the bar to the left of where her sister had sat. This brought concern that her sister did not drink, but only stared upon her glass. Clearly it was obvious to Phaedra that something was on the mind of her younger sister Akasha.

Phaedra Kikan
Phaedra's Attributes: STR: II [+0.0] INT: II [+0.0] DEF: II [+0.0] Aegis: II [+0.0] MOV: II [+0.0] DEX: II [+0.0]
Theme: ---
NS Units
Relay
»

xp: 278| 278
Gains ::

< 1 TEXP [Earn at 250 EXP in a day.]/td>
The Kikan Sisters Prt.I PhaedraLowFin
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: The Kikan Sisters Prt.I   The Kikan Sisters Prt.I EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 2:08 am

As Akasha continued to motion the glass around, she would hear words from a voice that always brought comfort to her. It was then that she would turn to the individual of which was the source of this voice... Her Sister Phaedra. She closed her eyes and began processing the thoughts as she would speak them." More like problems. People just make me sick...they're ungrateful. I've been assisting at the hospital, improving my healing capabilities, Shocker I know, but as you know I want to be able to do more advance stuff. People don't know too much that we're not Humans but I kind of wish they did. They were teaching a special procedure and was looking for an assistant. I am the best there among the people there, and despite this they chose a guy over me. I wanted to punch their fucking faces in, but I didn't. When I decided to ask why they had not picked me, they had the nerves to tell me that the job was better suited for a guy. I bet they wouldn't have said something like that to me if they knew what I was, I mean the fucking nerves of them. There are other things on my mind, but that right there is just pecking at me ". She explained before reopening her eyes.

Akasha Kikan
Akasha's Attributes: STR: II [+0.0] INT: II [+0.0] DEF: II [+0.0] Aegis: II [+0.0] MOV: II [+0.0] DEX: II [+0.0]
NS Units
Relay
»

xp: 236 | 506
Gains :: ---

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

PostSubject: Re: The Kikan Sisters Prt.I   The Kikan Sisters Prt.I EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 2:22 am

Phaedra would only blink as she turned her back entirely against the counter and looked out toward's the other humans in the building that looked to be having quite the fun with each other just simply talking and drinking. Still even though her eyes looked at other things her ears focused upon her sisters emotion filled words. "Oh dear sister, you are quite foolish. Do not let the mortal's words stab at your very soul. They matter not compared to what you are, plus remember we do not originate from this village so things would not be as simple to obtain as it would for those that do. We are merely passing through, like a ghost." A small smirk came upon her lips. "Don't let it fester into your spirit, drink your heart whole. You should not mind what others think you know how good thou doth be, so if they choose thy not, let the lost be their. But do keep thy tongue under wraps for if these mortal findeth out what we truly are then we would be chased out and that doth be trouble that we would not like." she turned her head to look at Akasha with a grin. [color:98c3=royal blue]"So cheer thyself."

Phaedra Kikan
Phaedra's Attributes: STR: II [+0.0] INT: II [+0.0] DEF: II [+0.0] Aegis: II [+0.0] MOV: II [+0.0] DEX: II [+0.0]
NS Units
Relay
»

xp: 233| 511

Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: The Kikan Sisters Prt.I   The Kikan Sisters Prt.I EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 2:36 am

Phaedra's words held true like always, a factor that helped in the calming of the angered spirit. Akasha thought that because she had such a connection with the ability to provide support to others, that definitely shined in the hospital, that they would select her and recognize her superiority in the area, though as Phaedra said they were mere ghosts passing through, and not enough time had been put to actually establish such a name for oneself in the area. Sometimes it wasn't about who was the best there, but who was there longest and with the most known experience. It was a fact that Akasha would have to accept, and for a second she wanted to just crush the glass in her palm. She Didn't though as she turned to Phaedra." You're right. Can't let it get to me. I know Im better than any of them...any man and woman in there. I won't mess this up for us...this town is actually a little decent ". And with that, for the first time this day, she would bring the glass up and drink. She only drunk less than half of the glass but it felt good.

Akasha Kikan
NS Units
Relay
»

xp: 210 | 716

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

PostSubject: Re: The Kikan Sisters Prt.I   The Kikan Sisters Prt.I EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 10:07 am

Seeing her sister take a drink Phaedra nodded and smiled. "That is much better." It was a much better sight to see her sister drinking that just staring off into space like that. It didn't set well with her, she liked her sister much better when her sister was herself that lost in her thoughts. "tis be all your problems Akasha?" she asked as she gazed at her before looking off towards the human in the area. Seeing them having so much fun after a couple drinks it interested her how such drinks could bring about such an affect it was truly amusing. She awaited for her sisters response before going on to her next question. "Where would thou like to go next from this town?"

Phaedra Kikan
NS Units
Relay
»

xp: 151| 662

Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: The Kikan Sisters Prt.I   The Kikan Sisters Prt.I EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 7:25 pm

It was funny that Phaedra asked her where she would like to go after this town, as that was one of the problems. She wanted to go out, move around in the coastal region." The Beach! I hear that I hear it's actually beautiful around this time, and I would kill to show off my body in a hot setting that is actually nice and not something you see in a nightmare ". She said joking a bit, but then gained a pouting expression." But for such a thing, to actually enjoy it, we need stuff like swim wear, and stuff we can trade in for drinks from any nearby towns by the beach. We barely have enough for stuff as we stand now, and that would be a great kind of break to take ". Her arms would come down on the counter, but cross each other so she could bring her head down on them." More valuables, nice scenery... and Im not gonna lie. I've been itching for a fight...". It was then that a guy would walk up to them and look to Phaedra and then Akasha." Wonderful Twin beauties. Allow me to buy you a drink ". Akasha would look to him first, and the Phaedra, waiting for a reply from her before replying to the guy.

Akasha Kikan
NS Units
Relay
»

xp: 222 | 938
Gains :: 1 TEXP [At least 5 Posts in the day]

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

PostSubject: Re: The Kikan Sisters Prt.I   The Kikan Sisters Prt.I EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 10:32 pm

So the beach was the next place that her sister wanted to go. Phaedra could only blink at her sisters remark about wanting to show off her body, well their bodies. They were twins after all, but she just shook her head. Phaedra didn't care though, whatever made her sister happy made her happy as she was quite pleased with seeing her sister happy. That was enough for her. She didn't need anything fancy, or anything materialistic, her sisters happyness was enough for her. "Then let us gather what we need to prepare ourselves for the beach. Tis hard but we can achieve it." She would only pat her sisters head. "No need to rush the beach moveth not. Time we have let us plan accordingly to such." soon after the man had arrived offering to buy them drinks. Phaedra looked to the man and arched a brow. "None for me I'm certain my sister would love to partake in the drink of sin. Duplicate the buy so that she may drink in mine honor as well."

Phaedra Kikan
NS Units
Relay
»

xp: 205| 867

1 TEXP [Earn at 250 EXP in a day.]
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: The Kikan Sisters Prt.I   The Kikan Sisters Prt.I EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 11:03 pm

To hear her Sister words caused a bright smile on her face. Akasha would get to go to the beach with her Sister and enjoy themselves. Before that can work though, there was some work ahead of them, something of which Akasha would have no problem with giving that her Older Sis was along for the ride. If she was the super peppy type, this would be the time where she would glomp her, but instead she would hit the counter and then look to the guy." Alright I accept ". The Guy would look to Phaedra and then back to Akasha, nodding his head in agreeing to buy multiple drink for Akasha. She looked back to Her sister for a moment with a smirk." Thank you Sis, love you much ". Of course the thanks was for her being on board as well as basically giving her an extra drink. The guy would look to the Owner and order 3 glasses of the drink that he had recognized Akasha drinking. The drinks would be made and then placed before them. The Guy grabbed one, one Akasha pulled the remaining two to the front of her, and then lifting one up. The guy was going to cheer to something, but before he could, Akasha would do it." To the best Sister in the world ". Wasn't exactly what the guy was going for, but he would just flow with it and then raise his drink with an awkward expression.

Akasha Kikan
NS Units
Relay
»

xp: 256 | 1,194

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

PostSubject: Re: The Kikan Sisters Prt.I   The Kikan Sisters Prt.I EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 1:23 am

Oh her dear sister was so cute with the way she acted it was kinda weird at the same time since she held the same face as her own. It almost felt like she was looking into a mirror except that this mirror image acted in ways she did not so she was able to physically see ways that she herself wouldn't act. But that is what made her sister Akasha, not her face not her appearance but the manner in which she made herself. "Much love towards thyself as well, dear sister." Phaedra could only smile as Akasha had cheered up quite quickly, of course her concern about the human male was quite minimal since she didn't really have an interest in human males or females. She just didn't like things that died so easily was all. "Cheers!" she added in when Akasha and the man clinked glasses to honor Phaedra. This night was only just starting so Phaedra would stick around so long as her sister was still here.

Phaedra Kikan
NS Units
Relay
»

xp: 192| 1059

Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: The Kikan Sisters Prt.I   The Kikan Sisters Prt.I EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 1:43 pm

With that, they both would drink, though unlike the guy, Akasha would finish hers in one go. The Glass would appear empty when she brought it down, and when seeing that, the guy would appear to be kind of speechless for a moment, unable to get out the words that would show how he felt about her just downing her drink in one go." Umm...". He finally gotten out of his stunned moment as he would engage in conversation." You sure like your drinks...ms ? ". He was hoping for her to give him her name, something that would cause her to chuckle slightly." Kikan, though you can call me Akasha. Ms.Kikan sound like something someone would hear when someones addressing a teacher or something ". The guy nodded a bit before continuing with the conversation. It all seemed to be going well, and the guy seemed decent enough, though in the midst of it all, he seemed to have placed his hand over hers, which for a second made her question what was this guy thinking. Not exactly enough for her to get angry, but she did get a little uncomfortable. By that point he had already introduced himself, and so Akasha would address him by what he introduced himself as." Drake ? ".

Akasha Kikan
NS Units
Relay
»

xp: 234 | 1,428
Gains :: 1 TEXP [Earn at 250 EXP in a day.]

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

PostSubject: Re: The Kikan Sisters Prt.I   The Kikan Sisters Prt.I EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 7:51 am

Smiling while watching her sister she shifted her gaze to the man just to see how he'd react to her sister. It was clear to his face that her sister wasn't the kind of girl he was used to dealing with. Then again he didn't know that he was dealing with a spirit and not just a regular human woman. It was amusing none the less taking a few step's away as she spotted the piano in the corner. "Alas I shall take my leave and give thee thy privacy. I'll be to the piano my dearest sister. Have fun." From there she had departed to the piano as no one was using it at the time and she would sit right in front of it and stare at it for a moment as if attempting to figure it out or remember something long lost. Her hands touching the keys but not pressing them just yet. She took a deep breath and she closed her eyes sliding her hands upon the keys for a moment they stopped finding their place and she began to play the piano.

Phaedra Kikan
Song's Pheadra is currently playing: Piano song
NS Units
Relay
»

xp: 191| 1250

Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: The Kikan Sisters Prt.I   The Kikan Sisters Prt.I EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 9:28 am

At this point Drake was glad to see Akasha's Sister move away, so he could make an attempt to talk his full game to her. What he didn't know was that he had already messed up by placing his hands on hers. Akasha didn't want Phaedra to move away, but she didn't say anything to keep her there. " Come on, I know you're digging me as much as Im digging you ". Those words caused her to narrow her eyes but not in a very aggressive manner, more like a comedic aggressive, a comedic glare to be more accurate." What makes you think that ? ". Akasha asked, mentally counting down in her head the time that Drake had his hands on her hands. Drake would give a slight chuckle before giving what Akasha would consider a foolish reply." Because I know you girl ". That was when the time stopped, on a huge red Zero in her head as she then placed her hand on top of his almost as if she was confirming what he thought." You know what ? " She asked in a somewhat seductive manner. Drake would motion in, and right when Phaedra's music started playing, Drake would take notice that pressure was now being applied to his hand in a manner that was most uncomfortable." You say you know me, but you really don't ".

Akasha Kikan
NS Units
Relay
»

xp: 240 | 1,668

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

PostSubject: Re: The Kikan Sisters Prt.I   The Kikan Sisters Prt.I EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 10:54 pm

She kept on playing the music began to reach the ears of the rest of those in the bar and they all looked in her direction as she began to smile an elegant smile. Loving the music that rang from the piano. People all smiled listening to it as they respectfully fell to the silence as she played the song. Phaedra of course was still near by enough that her sister could be within view if she just turned her head. So far she didn't hear anything wrong with her sister so she kept playing the piano quite peacefully.

Phaedra Kikan
Song's Pheadra is currently playing: Piano song
NS Units
Relay
»

xp: 104 | 1354

Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: The Kikan Sisters Prt.I   The Kikan Sisters Prt.I EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 4:40 pm

Drake's face began to cringe a bit, obvious display of pain despite how he tried to man it and hold it. Akasha was not applying nowhere near half her strength. Thats when she would switch from that and in an instant apply most of her strength which would cause a cracking noise from the hand and right after that, a yell." AHHH! ". only a very few would turn their attention to the yell because Phaedra was playing while this was occuring, and most of the people's attention was on Phaedra. Akasha's other hand would quickly move over the mouth to muffle the yell so it wouldn't pull too much attention." Don't yell, it'll be rude as hell. Now you think that you could sit here, buy me a drink and then think that because you did that, you have the right to touch me ? ". Akasaha would loosen the grip but have her hand around the wrist so that he would not be able to pull back from her." Why can't a guy just buy a gal a drink and not try to get something out of it ? ". She asked before removing her hand from his mouth so he could speak.

Akasha Kikan
NS Units
Relay
»

xp: 208 | 1,876

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

PostSubject: Re: The Kikan Sisters Prt.I   The Kikan Sisters Prt.I EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 11:31 am

By now she figured her sister was dealing with the man in her own way so she decided that she should play something a bit more upbeat and strong. So she kept playing distracting most people of the bar with the music she played. It was quite rare to find someone in this day and age who knew how to play a musical instrument as that was really a knowledge before the dawn. But there were few people that did know how to, it was just rare coming across them is all. From there once the song ended she switched up the beat and played something a bit faster.

Phaedra Kikan
Song's Pheadra is currently playing: Fast Piano song
NS Units
Relay
»

xp: 111 | 1465

[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: The Kikan Sisters Prt.I   The Kikan Sisters Prt.I EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 1:38 am

The guy would quickly attempt to pull away from her once she brought her hand down from his mouth, only realizing that he couldn't because she had him by the wrist." You're Crazy! ". Akasha thought about bringing her hand up and just punching him out, but she didn't want to make a really big scene than what would normally be seen at bars, even though people do get into fights there. He looked to Phaedra from across the room and would yell to her." Call Your Sister off!! ". Akasha still held onto, not willing to let go." Nah don't call for My sister, I thought you knew me. Im going to ask you some questions about myself and for each question you get wrong, I will break a finger. I will ask six questions ". She may have appeared to be off by one, but her intention was to break the hand itself if all six questions was answered wrong. It was quite obvious that she was quite annoyed by the fact that he touched her without invite and that he believed that he knew her when he really didn't. Now the condition of his hand would rely on if her really knew her or not.

Akasha Kikan
NS Units
Relay
»

xp: 215 | 2,091

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

PostSubject: Re: The Kikan Sisters Prt.I   The Kikan Sisters Prt.I EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 11:10 am

Oh her sister was quite the aggressiveness one. It made her smile as she thought about it, though Phaedra heard the cried to make her sister stop she ignored them without even flinching in that direction. Her sister was having fun with this, so she was going to let her sister have fun. Though she, herself, was getting tired and desired to go to bed soon, so she had hoped her sister would be finishing up very soon. Even though she was tired she wouldn't have allowed her sister to be up alone without her. Maybe she was a bit protective, but it was her dear sister, what was wrong with being so protective.

Phaedra Kikan
Song's Pheadra is currently playing: Fast Piano song
NS Units
Relay
»

xp: 122 | 1587