Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Oh Nee-sama!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rek
Veteran
Veteran
Rek

Rep! : 14

Oh Nee-sama! Empty
PostSubject: Oh Nee-sama!   Oh Nee-sama! EmptyThu May 19, 2011 6:31 pm

Oh Nee-sama! Eri_1

Oh Nee-sama
Time: 5 AD
The sky is cloudy and gray just like everything else around us in the stone forest. It really wasn't all that safe hear and normal I would stay in the camp while mother explore the odd land formations'. She liked it come here and find things that she calls machina that she liked to play with and see if she can get them to work. Normal she ends up with something blowing up and us getting yelled at by the elder. The wind blow and I hear the howls of some beast. I pull closer to my mother as I hold her hand while we clam of a mound of ruble.

"Eri, never show that you're afraid." I look up at her as I hear her claim voice. Her long black hair weave in the wind as she stands on the top of the mound to look over the place. She points, "There is one and it doesn't look it is damaged." She takes off towards the machina in question. I blink for a moment as I'm left to climb down the rubble by myself. Following after my mother I come to a stop at one of the dark cracks between the stone trees when I hear something. I blink for a moment as I look inside. "Hello?"

xp: 218
Oh Nee-sama! Eri_3
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Rep! : 10

Oh Nee-sama! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Nee-sama!   Oh Nee-sama! EmptyThu May 19, 2011 7:00 pm

Resting On Summer's Day

He had been sitting in the shadows, hiding away enjoying the taste of some dried meat when he heard the sound of footsteps outside. The sound of footsteps caused him to pull his attention away from his jerky and lift his gaze, glancing out of the shadows. He watches as a figure begins to move past him, though as he watches the figure he fidget out of fear and causes some rocks to scratch across the ground. Moments after causing the sound he freezes in his tracks, his gaze fixating on the figure out side as he watches, waiting to see if the sound catches the persons attention or if the person moves on. His hopes that the person would simply ignore the sound and move on is dashed as the figure turns there attention to his direction and speaks. As he watches the figure his gaze begins to narrow into a feral gaze. As he watches the figure, he drops the bit of dried meat and slides his hand over to a small rock laying the ground next to him. Taking hold of the rock, he squeezes it in his light grasp. With the rock in his hand he gets ready to throw it or use it as a weapon though he lets out a makeshift growl in the hopes it would scare the person away.

PWC: 234
Total WC: 234
Oh Nee-sama! 1Bottom
Back to top Go down
Rek
Veteran
Veteran
Rek

Oh Nee-sama! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Nee-sama!   Oh Nee-sama! EmptyThu May 19, 2011 8:43 pm

Oh Nee-sama! Eri_1

Oh Nee-sama
I blink at seeing the little boy. "Oh, hey... do you live here?" Hearing him lets out what sounds like a growl, my foot starts to slide back till I remember what my mother just told me. She wasn't big on showing weakness and I would get in trouble if I ran away. Putting my hands on my hips, "I'm not afraid of you! So do you want to play or something? My mom is going to be awhile till she can't the part for the machina she is trying to build." I pull the back backpack off my shoulder and set it on the ground. "I have some toys we can play with. Oh and I got some rock candy! You want some?" I reach inside the backpack and pull out a hand full of hard candy that is all deferent colors. "They are really good I made them myself!" Holding out a hand full of the candy I give the little boy and big closed eye grin. I was either proud of the candy I made. Much better than anything mother ever makes. The stuff she cooks could kill a healthy man within three days of eating it!

xp: 200/418
Oh Nee-sama! Eri_3
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Oh Nee-sama! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Nee-sama!   Oh Nee-sama! EmptyThu May 19, 2011 9:56 pm

Resting On Summer's Day

The child remains in the shadows gripping the stone in his hand as he watches what he determines is a female by her appearance. He listens to her as she begins to speak, his gaze on her like hawk watching its prey. As she yells at him, the boy flinches and pulls back some, another growl escaping him in response to her raised tone of voice. His grip tightens on the rock as she begins to shift and pull her pack off. He continues to watch her every action as she pulls something from her bag. After she falls silent, he remains in the shadows cast over him for a moment before he finally begins to move. With rock in hand he begins to move out from the shadows. As he moves from the shadows more of his form becomes more visible, his long white hair down to his back, scruffy and unkept. His body is covered in a ragged mesh of clothing covering his form. Again he growls at the female, his lips drawing back to show his teeth, his gaze narrowing as he looks upon her with crimson and sky blue eyes. As he looks at her he glances to the candle she is offering him, his grip on the rock loosening a bit as he looks at the candy.

PWC: 226
Total WC: 460
Oh Nee-sama! 1Bottom
Back to top Go down
Rek
Veteran
Veteran
Rek

Oh Nee-sama! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Nee-sama!   Oh Nee-sama! EmptyThu May 19, 2011 10:36 pm

Oh Nee-sama! Eri_1

Oh Nee-sama
My from remands unmoved as the little boy crawls out of the shadows. He looked dirty and has wild hair... doesn't look like he has ever had a bath and his eyes isn't the same color on each side. I don't get a bath to often living out in the desert but at less I get one every now and then. I smile bigger to show my pearly white fangs when he shows his teeth at me like a wild doggy. I wait for him to take some candy but he just looks at it. "Bakayaro..." The words are muter before I take a piece of the rock candy and put it into my mouth. "See you eat it.... Yum... Her you have some." I pick up another piece of candy and shove it into his mouth. "Good isn't it?"

xp: 140/558
Oh Nee-sama! Eri_3
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Oh Nee-sama! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Nee-sama!   Oh Nee-sama! EmptyThu May 19, 2011 10:56 pm

Resting On Summer's Day

He keeps his eyes on the candy for a moment longer before shifting his gaze back to her face and as she shows her fangs he growls again at her, his gaze narrowing into a glare. As he watches her he begins to tighten his grip on the rock as his muscles begin to tense up, getting ready to strike. When she puts a piece of candy into her mouth he tilts his head to the side faintly, now getting the idea that what she is offering him is some form of food. As he watches her he is caught off guard as she comes at him, forcing a piece of candy into his mouth. As she forces the candy into his mouth he tries to bite down on her hand with enough force to break the skin and cause her to bleed.

Post WC: 138

PWC: 138
Total WC: 598
Oh Nee-sama! 1Bottom
Back to top Go down
Rek
Veteran
Veteran
Rek

Oh Nee-sama! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Nee-sama!   Oh Nee-sama! EmptyFri May 20, 2011 1:00 am

Oh Nee-sama! Eri_1

Oh Nee-sama
I blink as his teeth chomps down and he about gets my finger. "That isn't nice. You should say arigtou, or thank you, or thanks when someone is being nice and gives you something. And you should always give something back in return when you are able too." I nod before continue with the lecture of proper behavior when someone gives you something. "You have to be nice to others or they'll not be nice to you. Finder's keeps so always be careful where you put your things. Never take something unless you can get away with. And If you can't take it then go home. You understand?" My golden eyes look him over for a moment. "You can talk can't you?"

xp: 122/680
Oh Nee-sama! Eri_3
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Oh Nee-sama! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Nee-sama!   Oh Nee-sama! EmptyFri May 20, 2011 1:16 am

Resting On Summer's Day

She had managed to pull her hand away in time so he missed getting her finger caught in his jaws, though he still had the candy she had forced into his mouth. Keeping the piece of candy in his mouth he shifts it around with his tongue. The taste of the candy was not like what he had eat before, it was very sweet. Shifting the piece of candy between his teeth he bites down on it, grinding it between his teeth though the candy was to hard for him to break into smaller bits. As he grinds on the candy he keeps his gaze on the female before him, listening as she continues speaking to him. As he listened to what she was saying he found it hard to grasp the concepts she spoke of, not to mention he couldn't understand everything she was saying. When she asks him if he could talk, he paused for a moment in his grinding of the piece of candy. Thinking on the question he shifts the candy around in his mouth some with his tongue before he finally speaks, " little... " he murmurs before he begins to grind on the candy once again.

PWC: 207
Total WC: 805
Oh Nee-sama! 1Bottom
Back to top Go down
Rek
Veteran
Veteran
Rek

Oh Nee-sama! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Nee-sama!   Oh Nee-sama! EmptyFri May 20, 2011 2:49 am

Oh Nee-sama! Eri_1

Oh Nee-sama
The ruff looking little boy that needs a good bath and scrubbing, finally makes a sound other than a growl that he seem to like so much. I was starting to think he was one of those wilder foke that thought they we animals. Or at less acted like they were animals because they don't know any better. I smile when in murmurs that he can speak a little. I wasn't really sure what he mint by just a little but he seem to have under stood the question that I just asked. "While I guess that is better that not being able to speak at all. My names is Eri. I'm an Al'Bhed. So what is your name? This where you live?" I look up and around that the high stone walls around us. Living out in the open all my life, having such high wall around me is a rather odd feeling to have. Some of the stone trees are so tall that they block out almost all the sunlight around them just like a normal tree would... I think. Come to think of it I haven't really seen that many trees. They don't really grow out in the desert....

xp: 202/882
Oh Nee-sama! Eri_3
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Oh Nee-sama! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Nee-sama!   Oh Nee-sama! EmptyFri May 20, 2011 3:02 am

Oh Nee-sama

Finally he gave up gnawing on the candy she had forced into his mouth and simply lets it rest in his mouth, listening to her as she begins to speak again. The sweetness of the candy was growing on him fast as he found he enjoyed it a great deal and found he wanted more from the female. When she asks him what his name is he gives a faint shrug as he glances over his shoulder at the area he had came out of since she mentioned it being where he lives. " no name.. " He answers as he turns his attention back to her, " no home. " He adds to his simple statement as he finally releases the rock from his grasp and lifts his hand open palm to her. " Food? " he asks while holding his open hand out to her. His desire was to get more of the candy from her, though to him it was more like a extremely delicious and hard food. Lifting his other hand from his side, he reaches out with it open as well, waiting for her to give him more of the food she has.

PWC: 198
Total WC: 1,003
Oh Nee-sama! 1Bottom
Back to top Go down
Rek
Veteran
Veteran
Rek

Oh Nee-sama! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Nee-sama!   Oh Nee-sama! EmptyFri May 20, 2011 3:25 pm

Oh Nee-sama! Eri_1

Oh Nee-sama
The golden eyes blink a few times as the little boy tells me that he doesn't have a name or a home. By the looks of him it seems that someone had just left him here to fend for himself. That really didn't sound like much fun, being by yourself all the time with no one to play with. Would be really hard to play tag with just one person. I was a little lost in the thought of how to play tag with just one person when he holds up his hands and ask for food. "E?" Following his eyes to the candy in my hand. "Un, have has much of it as you want." I place the remaining rocking candy into his hand. " But it isn't food called candy....K an D... Can you say candy?" I give him a big smile as I pat him on the top of his head. Then I got a really good idea. "Hey I know! You can come home with me! There are a lot of other kids in the tribe to play with. And mom has been saying that she thinks it is time to make me a little brother or sister. So this would save her the trouble!" I give myself a pride nod in coming up with this plan. "Un, you can just call me Nee-sama! And don't worry about a thing, I'll take good care of you!"

xp: 240/1122
Oh Nee-sama! Eri_3
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Oh Nee-sama! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Nee-sama!   Oh Nee-sama! EmptyFri May 20, 2011 3:45 pm

Oh Nee-sama

With hands out streatched to the female he keeps his gaze fixed on her still waiting for the food he seeks from her. When she places the remaining candy into his hands, a hint of a smile takes form on his face before it vanishes as he stuffs a few pieces of the candy into his mouth. As soon as he puts the candy into his mouth he begins to gnaw on it some as he listens to her continue speaking again. As she trys to teach him the name of the food he is eating he furrows his brow some as he trys to wrap his mind around the word she is saying. " c-ca-n....dee.. " he manages to murmur between gnaws. After speaking he puts another of the rock candy into his mouth and bites down harder onto a piece he has pinned between his teeth, trying to break the sweet piece of candy into pieces. As she speaks of taking him home with her he pauses in his gnawing for a moment, his gaze still fixed upon her as he thinks on what he could understand of her statement. Tuning his gaze from her, he glances back to the area he had been residing in for the past few days. He keeps his gaze on the area for a moment before turning it back to the female as she continues speaking. His brow furrows again as she trys to introduce her self with a name. " K...knee... s-sam...a " He says as he points at her with a finger, a light smile taking form on his face.

PWC: 270
Total WC: 1,273
Oh Nee-sama! 1Bottom
Back to top Go down
Rek
Veteran
Veteran
Rek

Oh Nee-sama! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Nee-sama!   Oh Nee-sama! EmptyFri May 20, 2011 9:02 pm

Oh Nee-sama! Eri_1

Oh Nee-sama
He didn't say it just right but he was talking so I give him a nod and point at myself. "Un, I'm Nee-sama and you are...." I put my finger on my lip as I think for a few moments. "We can't have you running around without having something to call you by...." My eyes look around for tell I look at his ragged snow white hair. "There it is! I'll call you Yuki." I pat him on the head some more.

"Eri, it is time to go." I turn to look over my shoulder as I hear my mom's voice. "Hai!" Picking up the backpack and pulling it over my shoulders after replying back to her. I hold out my hand. "Let's go Yuki. Just hold onto my hand and don't let go ok?"

xp: 135/1457
Oh Nee-sama! Eri_3
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Oh Nee-sama! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Nee-sama!   Oh Nee-sama! EmptyFri May 20, 2011 9:19 pm

[
Oh Nee-sama

Stuffing another piece of the rock candy into his mouth the boy gives a faint nod as the female speaks. He tilts his head to the side as he makes out her talking about him, but he wasn't sure what she was talking about. He keeps his attention on her as he gnaws on the pieces of hard candy in his mouth, shifting them around in his mouth with his tongue and gnawing on them. She seemed to be thinking about something but he didn't know what she was thinking about though he wasn't exactly sure what she is thinking about. As she speaks up again, he tilts his head to the side as he listens to her speak. As she reaches out with her hand to pat him on the head, he closes his eyes and leans a bit into the pat, though as he hears another voice his eyes snap open and he turns his attention to the one who had spoke. He kept his attention on the one who had spoke for a moment before turning his attention back to the girl in front of him. Turning his attention back to her, he sees her hand outstretched to him so he glances down at it for a moment before he brings a free hand up and reaches out, poking her hand for a moment before lightly laying his hand in hers.

PWC: 233
Total WC: 1,506
Oh Nee-sama! 1Bottom
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Oh Nee-sama! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Nee-sama!   Oh Nee-sama! Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh Nee-sama!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shintheory Role-Playing :: DOR :: Roleplaying Board :: Terra Regnum :: Medius :: Medius (Archived)-
Jump to: