Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Found

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rek
Veteran
Veteran
Rek

Rep! : 14

Found Empty
PostSubject: Found   Found EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 12:44 am

Found Lightning_1c

Found

The sky is clear with just a few clouds floating over head yet the sound of thunder rolls around the land. The villagers would look up to the clear sky searching for the source of the sound with no luck of finding any reason for the sound as the weather was good. The ground would quack from the loud sound of the thunder. Dust would fly up a above the houses of a side street not far off of the main.

A slight smirk graces my lips, a strap on my cheek and a few on my hands and arms. My clothing dirt and torn, "You girls aren't too bad. I could us a few of you but some of you are already too old." The street is line with a group of young women that look more beat up then with straps and scorched marks on their bodies. One drags herself up to her feet, her towering frame cast a shadow over me. "You are coming with us if you like it or not Eri!" Her fist balls in her one good arm. Lunging at me in her anger, there is a loud pop when my hand catches her fist. "I already told you that you have the wrong person." My slider fingers wrap around her fist in a strong grip that she is unable to pull free from. "I am not this Eri person, and I am not leaving this place with you or anyone else." There is a strong push give and her fist is let go as she falls back. "If you ladies are looking for a places to live then feel free to stay around. There are plenty of health young men about." My body turns and beings to move away, a hand comes up to brush my pink hair to one side. "You really don't remember us or who you are?" The sounds of my footsteps come to a end for a moment as I look back at the girl with pink hair.

xp: 339 |

Found Lightning_3b
Back to top Go down
Rek
Veteran
Veteran
Rek

Found Empty
PostSubject: Re: Found   Found EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 12:45 am

Found Lightning_1c

Found

"I know who I am and I am free to be that person. The person you are looking for is not here. You can either keep following a path that was made by someone else or you can be free to do want you truly want to do. Stay or leave it doesn't matter to me just don't cause any more trouble while you are here." The air is calm as my feet being to move ones more. The group of young women all look at each other for a moment before the one with lime hair speaks, "Um so I'm grateful you guys like save me and everything but I think I'm going to go with her." She gives them a smile and a weave before the tall hails of her boots click on the stone street as she runs off. Two of the youngest ones look at each other, the look like they could be twins. "She said there are guys here...." One would say as the other adds, "And we should do want we wanted...." both nod before getting up and running off. "Hey, wait for me!" Another joins them and then followed by a one more "Me too!" When everything is done and said with only three remain, the two eldest and the pink haired girl. A hand comes to rest on the girl's shoulder, her sad eyes would glance up at the white haired woman that had a grin on her face."That woman, finds a way out very thing. Well it looks like we are free to do want we want to do and the heavy weight of being a leader is no longer on your shoulders. What do you think about all of that Eve?" The tall woman stands up rubbing the back of her neck, "I think she didn't have to hit me so hard to prove a point." The two of them laugh about it for a moment, "We better go meet the caravan an tell them that they are free to make up there chose of where to go."

xp: 348 | 687

Found Lightning_3b
Back to top Go down
Rek
Veteran
Veteran
Rek

Found Empty
PostSubject: Re: Found   Found EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 11:58 pm

Found Lightning_1c

Found

Looking back behind me at the small group of beat up girls all talking to each other. It was a lot like being followed home by a litter of kittens. The med size house that sets on the lakeside comes into view. The crystal blue waters glitter in the afternoon sunlight. Walking up the steps of the porch the door would be open. "You girls go on in, the bath is first door on the right there." The scene quickly unfolds into what one would call a 'High School Hot Springs fan service episode' as the small house, that normally only houses two, becomes the playground for seven teenage girls. The noise level would be abnormally high as there is screams from someone's breast being grope, yelling from someone being touched, and laughing from the people that saw it. Things would calm down by the time dust sets. My form rest on the couch with my legs pulled up off the floor as I am writing down some guide lines of what I have come to name 'Public Security and Intelligence Command'. Four of the girls sit in a circle on the floor playing Twisted Sister while two others are past out in the floor and one is reading one of my books. A range of melee weapons, rifles, and girl's clothing would litter the house. It could be sight that would shock any man coming home from a long day at work to find that his house has been overrun by a group half naked teen-aged girls in bath robes.

xp: 261 | 948
Found Lightning_3b
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Rep! : 56

Found Empty
PostSubject: Re: Found   Found EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 5:40 pm

It would be an interesting site to see the young ladies lined up on the streets within the confines of the village. Battousai would stand on a nearby rooftop with his arms folded and looking down on the group that had come into the confines of the village walls. How this works is that on approach to the city, a scout would have noticed the arrival of a group of armed persons. This information would swiftly be passed to Mirage in a ‘just in case’ scenario. After all, the right hand to Kautuka, the young female shinobi would be just as cautious as her master, if not more so. With this information, Mirage would move to a position where she would be able to observe what was going on and perhaps intervene; at the same time, she would send word to Battousai to notify him.

Initially, when the guard had come to him speaking about the group of warrior women who passed in, Battousai had a good notion of who the women were and who they were probably here to see. Mentally he would identify them as Al’Bhed with his knowledge of them based off what he gleamed from Jyn in their times of mutual conversation and coexistence. The samurai would leave what he was doing in his meeting with the leader of the worker’s guild to attend to the situation at hand. He would arrive on the scene next to Mirage who was watching from an alleyway; it would seem there was a lot of attention given to this conflict already. Mirage was ready to intervene when it seemed like Lightning would be attacked, but to protect her honor, Battousai stopped her and advised to wait to see what happened. Though he didn’t know their intentions, he wanted to make sure the issue didn’t escalate to something that involved those who weren’t associated with the personal conflict at hand.

When it was over, it seemed like the women would be leaving the village without there being any harm done to it. Still the situation was an eye opener due to the fact that the village currently had no protection forces. If the group had come here to raid it, they would have been caught with their pants down in this scenario. A half mile all encompassing wall wasn’t any good if it couldn’t keep bad out, but then again, if the women were originally judged as a threat, the guards could have just shut the stone door to lock them outside before entering. Still, there would be no doubt that Kautuka would not like how things panned out here, as he was probably watching and charging energy from a vantage point somewhere. After the group of women parted ways and the crowd started to disperse, Battousai would look to Mirage and speak, “it should be fine. Thank you for your vigilance.” As in character, she would dismiss herself to continue to carry out the functions given to her by Kautuka. Turning away from the area, Battousai would walk away as well deciding to make a visit to Jyn’s home just to make sure everything was alright with Lightning.

It would come to pass that Battousai would arrive at Jyn’s door, which was formerly his door until he moved into the big house… an action, for some reason defined by Kautuka, that he didn’t quite get in his given situation but went along with. Either way, he comes to the door and opens it. He doesn’t expect what he initially sees. He pauses at the doorway and looks about to see weapons and women sprawled about with Lightning resting on a couch. In seeing the condition that the house was in, the samurai decides that perhaps this wasn’t something that he wanted to deal with at the moment and it didn’t set well with his minor OCD. Still, he wanted to make sure he properly did what he came over to do. Though there would be partially nude females lying about, his only gaze to them would be to reference their locations and remember their faces. As a person who wasn’t really a large range of emotions other than ‘calm’ or ‘fighting’ he wouldn’t be terribly offset by the situation other than the chaos internally egging at him. With his unruffled gaze on Lightning, he would request, “can I speak to you for a moment?” With that, he would proceed down the hallway where he knew that Jyn’s room should be; there he would turn and wait for her, since he wanted to talk between the two of them outside of the presence of strangers.

857 / 857
Back to top Go down
Rek
Veteran
Veteran
Rek

Found Empty
PostSubject: Re: Found   Found EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 12:50 am

Found Lightning_1c

Found

With the opening of the door, the game of cards would pause for a moment as all eyes shift to view the male form standing in the door way. My blue eye would glance up, it was a lot like watch the discovery channel, when the gazelle is being hunted by the pride of lions and it just happens to wondering into the wrong place. The girl sitting on the other end of the couch as she reads a book would clear her taught to get the attention of the four that where playing cards. Turning their attention back to the game of Twisted Sister. The pen held in my finger keeps moving as I hear his request, " Of course." I would stay as I was for a few moments letting Battousai go down the hallway to where the other bed room was before I would set the pen and paper to the side and my legs would come down to touch the floor. Coming to my feet, I would take my time moving towards the bedroom as I feel the glancing eyes following my movements. Coming to the doorway of the bedroom, I would pause for a moment to look back down the hallway. Shadows picking around the corner vanish with my glance. My fingers wrap around the handle of the door to pull it close as I go inside. Letting go of the handle, I would look to Battousai to give him my full attention.

xp: 248 | 1196
Found Lightning_3b
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Found Empty
PostSubject: Re: Found   Found EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 11:51 am

After entering into the room, Battousai would be standing dressed to the side of the doorway in his normal day time clothing consisting of loose fitting cargo pants and a white tee shirt covered by a haori, wearing it like a jacket almost, gained from a merchant as a gift. It would be white with oversized sleeves that he folded his arms into. The mask and horns would be ever-present as always. His back would be towards the wall that the door was on, and his gaze would shift to and follow Lightning as she came into the room. Since he had her attention, he started out, “I witnessed what happened within the village walls. I don’t know all of the details between you and those women… but I wanted to make sure you were all right. If you don’t feel comfortable and those women post a threat to you, I can have security increased.” Basically, he would be coming to check on her without the words to do it in a manner that suggested that he was worried about her.

195 / 1052
Back to top Go down
Rek
Veteran
Veteran
Rek

Found Empty
PostSubject: Re: Found   Found EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 12:46 am

Found Lightning_1c

Found

My head would title slightly with a question mark popping up after hearing what he had to say. It almost sounds as if he was concern about my well being. The passing thought of my lack of real clothing passing through my head for just a moment but I decide that the man was comfortable about coming into the house with a known woman lives without notice then he would have to live with the way I was dressed. Besides that he was a man and most like has taken a peek or at less going a mental picture through Jyn's bragging of 'I taped that last night'. Concern didn't seem to show on his masked covered face and I would not inquire if he was or not as I felt that I already knew the answer to be something following the lines of value as a Commander. "No that will not be required. It was just a simple conversation between women. They wanted something and was unable to take it. We have come to an understand and invited them to stay. There is a larger group of them heading here." My arms come up to fold under my breast pulling the white cloth of the robe tight, as my gaze shift to look out the window. "Mostly young women and children from what I understand. Could be a good chance to add good number of women to the village. If you show them that you have the strength to lead and are worth following." The blue eyes turn back to him, "It seems that fate has given me the start of what will become the Public Security force you have pointed me too. Just need to find some good young men that will be able to work with this young ladies."

xp: 302 | 1498
Found Lightning_3b
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Found Empty
PostSubject: Re: Found   Found EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 1:04 pm

Hearing her answer asserts his assumption that she was strong and made him glad that he hadn’t intervened in the conflict. Doing so may have looked poorly on him for not trusting her to be able to handle the situation, so with that and by the fact that she didn’t seem to be affected by the women who had come, it gave him a bit more insight in his trust to Lightning. Things are cleared up a bit as it is explained that they would receive more settlers due to the events that had transpired, so that seemed to negate, at least on the surface, any worries that the women would pose any threat to the village. Aside from that, Battousai was sure that the men here would love the concept of more women being introduced into the village, though it would probably be a culture shock for some of the men when they are introduced to women who weren’t normal and who held onto the Al’Bhedian ideals. With a nod, he would be satisfied with the answer and speaks, “that’s good to hear. At the moment we have men training at the barracks in order to learn skills of battle, so this and that may work well together.” They had plenty of yurts available for the settlers who would be coming. Battousai would conclude with, “I’m here if anything is needed of me, but you’ve answered my purposes for coming here. I will see to it that male training counter parts are available and organize that with the head of the barracks.” Pausing before he left, he inquires as to the women who were currently in the house, offering, “I can also see to it that the ones here are assigned housing as well.” Aside from that, as per his personality, this talk would be short and sweet on his end, unless Lightning had something; he wouldn’t show signs of leaving unless she had no questions, concerns or actions.

359 / 1411
Back to top Go down
Rek
Veteran
Veteran
Rek

Found Empty
PostSubject: Re: Found   Found EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 7:15 pm

Found Lightning_1c

Found

It seems that my attentions has cause a lot of work for him as well as for myself. I would give a nod in regard to the question about housing the young girls. "I was planning on requesting a section of barracks. They are still young and I would like to keep a close eye on them. Make sure they get proper schooling and are... behave." Normal the word 'well' would be thrown in there but that would be pushing my luck with a group of strong minded girls that have a lot of ideas flouting around in their heads. My bare feet slide over the wooden floor towards him as I lean towards him. The pink curls of hair move around in my face as I change the subject to more of a personal one. "Are you... finished for the day? I can get the bath ready if you... Jyn is going to stay the night." I would mutter through the offer as I wasn't sure how to really word it. Normally at the end the day Jyn is the one that walks through the door so I have never had to handle it this way before. Battousai didn't seem to like being touched so I wasn't sure how well me washing his back was going to go over.

xp: 220 | 1718
Found Lightning_3b
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Found Empty
PostSubject: Re: Found   Found EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 7:47 pm

With her movements, Battousai would stand a bit straighter. Suddenly, when she moved towards him and leaned in like that, he suddenly noticed something about her that he hadn’t paid attention to before. He wasn’t quite sure what it meant or how to respond to it, but the texture of her skin, her lips and the fragrance of her body seemed to stand out a bit more than normal. He rationalized that maybe his observational skills might be returning as he had previously had heightened senses, but aside from that it almost seemed like a new experience for him. Maintaining the composure of Battosuai, he would answer, “Jyn will be in later for the bathing and the night; there is still some daylight left, so there is work for me to finish up and things for me to get ready for tomorrow. After here, I head to the barracks, and after that I will be changing out with Jyn who will be gathering demographic data with the new arrivals. We’ll swap once more so that I can train this evening in the meadows and after that, he will take over to return home.” His tone would be more like giving a calm and soft report rather than having a personal talk; any insinuation of the fact that she had invited him for anything other than simply running water for him to bath would have gone over his head if it were there. He would assume that she would be resting after a battle, which was something normal in his thoughts. Figuring he should get to work, he would excuse, “but I will take my leave now so that I can get to that and not hold you up longer.”

310 / 1721
Back to top Go down
Rek
Veteran
Veteran
Rek

Found Empty
PostSubject: Re: Found   Found EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 9:43 pm

Found Lightning_1c

Found

My body straights and I give him a nod after he tells me he still has things to finish before he ends the day. "I understand." Reaching out, my fingers wrap themselves around the door handle, "That reminds me. I found out about a merchant that has the weapon I have been looking. After we have settle things here I'll be leaving for Core. I should be only gone for a few day, a week at the most. " After informing him of my later plans, the door is pulled open. As the door opens, in slow motion, the two girls that were leaning on it with their ear to the door fall into the room. It was two of the ones there where playing the card game. One looks a little ditty with brown hair in pigtails and the other looks a little like a tomboy with short red hair. There is a scream from the two of them as they fall, pigtails wildly reaches out to grab something to stop her fall as red falls on top of her. The thin white cloth that pigtails manages to grab does nothing but get pulled down with her. With the robe that was coving my body pulled down around my ankles, the blue eyes are down casted. The two girls in the floor are pulled out of the way of the door by the other two. "You'll forgive me if I don't show you to the door." I would request as I try to hide the embarrassment from my face.

xp: 260 | 1978
Found Lightning_3b
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Found Empty
PostSubject: Re: Found   Found EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 10:29 pm

Battousai looks down as the girls fall into the room. His head tilts to the side for a moment and then realizes that Lightning is nude. Generally when Jyn was with Lightning, he shut the other personas out of the outside world for various reasons of privacy, so this would be Battousai’s first time seeing Lightning naked. He catches an eyeful, but catches his gaze as not to be rude. Understanding that she wouldn’t be showing him to the door, he figured the best thing to do in this situation would be to just walk away. Bringing more attention to it might make things worse. "It's fine." With that, he would move through the area where the two girls had been pulled out of the way and would make his way to the door. Reaching the door, he would pause for a moment and look back into the room filled with girls; he assumed his formal introduction to them would be when they would begin their training in the barracks. Without a word, he turns and pulls the door open, then exits out of it.

With the situation of the house behind him, Battousai walks through the street casually as if nothing had happened. While walking, the remembrance of Lightning’s body comes into his head. He gets an odd feeling associated with the mental image but attempts to push it out. He knew having impure thoughts of Jyn’s woman would definitely be a bad thing. According to him, he thought Lightning would think less of him if he were to come onto her. Thus with a downward clearing sigh, he tilts his head back up and resumes walking heading towards the objectives of the day.

Exit RP, send to UYB.
317 / 2038
Back to top Go down
Rek
Veteran
Veteran
Rek

Found Empty
PostSubject: Re: Found   Found EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 1:17 am

Found Lightning_1c

Found

The blue eyes would stay shadowed by the locks of pink hair as Battousai leaves. With him removed from the room, my knees been to lower my body to the floor. The long slim fingers grip the cloth robe to bring it up over my body. The robe is fixed and my bare feet pat on the wood floor. The two girls would be on their feet as I past by them without saying a word to return back to resting on the couch. My legs pull up under me and I being to write on the paper as if not ever happened. The two girls look at each other for a moment wondering why nothing was said. The girl that had dragged them from the door way shoves them to get them to move down the hallway and into the main room. It was an odd quite as the two wasn't sure to say. Then the girl with lime color hair that has been a sleep, sets straight in the floor shouting, "WAFFLES!" everyone looks at her with her hair sticking up from sleeping on it. "Waffles?" I would inquire as she looks around in a sleepy haze. I would look over at me and nod, "and Moon Bucks coffee." The others would get a laugh at her actions and appearance.

xp: 222 | 2200
Found Lightning_3b
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Found Empty
PostSubject: Re: Found   Found Empty

Back to top Go down

Found
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shintheory Role-Playing :: DOR :: Roleplaying Board :: Terra Regnum :: Jun'Jo-
Jump to: