Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Day One

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Rep! : 49

Day One Empty
PostSubject: Day One   Day One EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 7:59 pm

When they had gotten to the village, the others were happily placed to doing work, and Kichi was placed in the hospital. It was all she could do to keep herself awake. After they healed her up, they allowed her to sleep. With the bruises gone and the various cuts and broken bones healed, she presented a beautiful figure. The healers would find a simple tattoo on her shoulder, an intricate design of a coiled dragon. No bigger than the palm of the hand. Other than that, the woman was not even known to those with her. Although they told the tale of a wandering man, who helped them escape and of his prowess with a sword. Even Kichi could agree that his swordsmanship surpassed her own. The tales of the man in the straw hat varied and were always over done by those that had been there, but still the only one that had gotten close enough to him had Kichi, close enough to see the blood lust and to understand that he was after revenge not necessarily out to rescue them. Although she hoped to see the man again. Something about quiet displays of power turned her on.

When kichi awoke, it would be evident she would need new clothing and could not afford to pay the healers nor anyone for the clothing, the bandits having already used her items and such.

-252/252-
Day One 01YukiNewBottom
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Rep! : 56

Day One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 8:56 pm

The ‘hospital’ for Jun’Jo was a place called the Garden of Healing; the name given to it by Kautuka, the right hand to the lord of the village. The Garden was a single story, fifteen hundred square foot building made primarily of wood that was sectioned off into three main areas. There would be the front which would serve as a receptionist area; then in the back there would be a place for patients being treated and on the other side, separated by a thin wall of cloth would be the area where herbs and tools would be kept, among other things. There would be a few padded beddings where the injured or those being treated would rest; in the room where Kichi currently was, there would only be 6 pads out at the moment with three against the front and back walls of the room. There would be three others as well as Kichi, two simply resting from the exhaustion of the bandit fiasco and the third would be a lumberjack who lost a bet against a falling tree. He would have been lucky to survive with only having broken his arm, but for the moment he was resting like the others.

Up to this point, the nurses had primarily been in charge of treating Kichi, but the doctor of the establishment would waltz into the patient holding room on his way to the equipment room. His hand would be on his head as it seemed he had just woken up, though it wasn’t necessarily early in the morning. He pauses for a moment, in his walking and turns to see the awaking Kichi as well as three others he didn’t remember. One of the nurses, dressed in simple garments and an apron like front covering, makes her way from the back and passes the doctor to see his inquiring glance. She would explain, “a group was attacked by bandits, but luckily their injuries were minimal.” Busy, she would pass by the doctor who would release her with that information gained and turn to Kichi speaking, “good morning. How are you feeling?” He would probably go to her first seeing as she was the beautiful young lady in need of clothing.

404 / 404
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Day One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 9:28 pm

Her clothing was in tatters due to the days on the road and the fight as barely concealed much of anything. She had come in with a make shift sling and a dislocated shoulder, broken ribs and a shit load of bruises. Although she looked a lot better this morning. And she felt better. There was a throbbing head ache but that could be caused by hunger, the few kicks to the head, or even just exhaustion. As the doctor approached she looked up with those red eyes and tried for a smile. "Much better. Thank you. My head is throbbing but the rest is better" This doctor was fairly cute, and Kichi was a woman, not a few as some in her clan, but still she was not a blushing virgin either. The young woman tried for a stretch and ended up with a wince. Her hand holding said head. Those lush black tresses cascading around her nearly bare shoulders. "although clothing that actually was not so ripped an torn would be nice, and a bath. That would probably solve most of my problems."

-205/205-
Day One 01YukiNewBottom
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Day One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 9:37 pm

The doctor would listen to her complaint and smile speaking, “well, let me see what I can do about that.” Stepping forward he would hold out his hand as if signaling he was going to touch her and making sure it was okay. His hand would then come to her head, his palm resting on her crown, and from there he would close his eye for a moment. In that moment, Kichi’s head should feel a warm glow for a moment with the expectations of the pain from the headache to subside and fade away. Opening his eyes, the doctor would say, “yeah, you probably should get something to eat; it looks like there’s nothing else the matter with you. There’s actually an Inn nearby where you can get lodging, food as well as a bath.” At the current moment, he would not be aware of her lack of funds, so he would continue, “we have a pretty nice marketplace as well. There should be something there for you to change in, though we could probably loan you some clothe so you’re not walking around half naked.” For the most part of his talk, his eye would be at a respectable height, though he did take several liberties in trying to sneak glances over her body, but would pass it off as checking her out… medically.

241 / 645
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Day One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 9:54 pm

The healer did his lay on hands and she felt the pain go away. She graced him with a bright smile and a soft vocal thank you. As he continued to tell her about the town that she already knew the layout from memory, she just continued that bright smile. Finally by the end, her smile would fade and she would shake her head, "Some clothing would be nice, but I don't have the funds to barter. The bandits took everything I had but my sword and bartered it off. My sword, I was lucky enough, they kept." Those red eyes glanced down at the weapon beside her. It also had that same coiled dragon as was put upon the back of her shoulder. She moved to the edge of the bed, causing her chest to bounce a bit as she moved, giving him a better view of those shapely orbs. The movement accented her legs and the movement of the little bit of clothing allowed the flash of silky thighs.

"Do you happen to know where I might find some quick work? I'm not like the rest of them, I can use a sword, fairly well."
Her red tongue peeked out and ran across her lips as she glanced up at him from under those long dark eyelashes.

-223/438-
Day One 01YukiNewBottom
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Day One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 10:01 pm

After hearing her plight, the kind doctor would run a few ideas over in his head. But alas, he had just recently got this gig. Though blessed as he was in healing, it was hard to find a stable place to attempt to build up a reputation and practice in, thus he didn’t want to go down the route of harassment just yet. Still, she was good eye candy to have around and he wanted to see if he could get to know her better, so with that his plan is devised. He would begin, “well, it depends on how long you tend on staying in town. This is a good a place to live as any and to make a new start. There’s plenty of work to go around; I actually know one of the village leaders, so I might be able to arrange something for you…” Tact comes into play as he figures he should talk about the rest outside of the office. First he would speak, “but we can do this; if you help me out around here and do errands for me then I will clothe and feed you an honest pays worth for as long as you like. It wouldn’t be sword work, but it may open your eyes to new things.”

213 / 858
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Day One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 11:02 pm

Kichi placed her finger on her lips int hat age old thinking position, gently tapping. "So I work for you, running errands and doing things around here, just in this building?" she asked slyly in a very teasing voice. "In exchange for clothes and food, what about lodging? Where shall I stay?" Her voice was still teasing as she smiled up at him, her finger slowly dropping from her full lips. "But I can live with that, if you throw in lodging. At least until I can find my own. But we can iron out the details later, I am very sure." She stood up slowly, her slim waist tapering down and then flaring out in a set of hourglass hips. A man could easily place his hands on either side and hold on. One hand unconsciously slide down the ribs and to the hip, drawing attention to them, as she felt them for any lingering pain. "Much better today. Nothing broken. But, what should I call you? My name is Kichi And thank you for your care of me in my injuries." The young black haired beauty had a natural sensuality and grace that screamed of dark passionate nights and a multitude of sins.

-218/656-
Day One 01YukiNewBottom

Last edited by Kazakura on Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Day One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 11:13 pm

Entranced by her charms already, the doctor could see he might have a bit of leeway in his interactions with her. He wasn’t going to get into the lodging until a little bit later, but with her words, she seemed to seal the deal. He figured he would introduce his place, rather than the hospital, later on in the evening. With the introduction, he would counter, “I am called Rin around these parts. I didn’t too much, since I have to give credit to my staff, but maybe I can change that in the near future.” Peeling his eye off of her for the moment, he would turn to catch one of his nurses coming from the front receptionist area. He would inquire with ‘Gladys’ if she could spare any clothing. With one look at Kichi, the answer from the older lady is “nothing that would do her justice…” But plain clothes would be available assuming the doctor made it up to the nurse. Of course he assures that he would pay her back she goes to the back and gets the clothing before coming back with it. Remembering the issue about her getting a bath and meal out of the way, the doc would announce that he would be out for lunch and would ask for Kichi to follow him. The nurses complaint that he had just arrived would go ignored as the doc would wait for Kichi to perhaps cover up a little before motioning for her to follow him outside.

Once outside, the sun would be beaming down on a radiant day basking over Jun’Jo. Rin would inform, “I didn’t want to get into the detail inside the Garden, but I’ll be able to lodge you for a while.” There’s a soft smirk on his face as he continues, “so long as you don’t mind it being my place.”

329 / 1187
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Day One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 6:50 pm

"Rin, an easy name to remember" As she spoke his name, she rolled it around her tongue as if tasting it. During this time he would speak to the nurse, who would fetch her some clothing. Upon the nurse's return, she takes the bundle of clothing gratefully and smiled sweetly, "Thank you so much" Kichi had a sweet voice, silver tongue, and a cold heart of a killer. She didn't trust much in anyone but herself. Abandoned by her clan for the moment as punishment for failure in her main duty. It still hurt. Quickly, the young woman pulled a robe around her. She was just not going to place clean clothes on a not so clean body. Gracefully, holding the rest of the bundle of clothing, wrapped in the robe, she followed the Doctor out of the hospital.

Silently she stopped just outside the hospital. The same sultry smile from earlier on her face. "I would be honored if I was lodged at your place. Especially,.." she paused as she licked her lips again, .."if it meant a hot bath and a meal. At least until I find my own place, of course."

-210/866-
Day One 01YukiNewBottom
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Day One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 7:35 pm

“…of course,” the grin would slide across his face as he shifts his gaze from her freshly licked lips and down to the side before turning and proceeding to lead the way. Given his profession, his house wouldn’t be that far from the Garden of Healing. Since he would be expected to handle emergencies, it was good policy to have him within earshot of the hospital. The streets they would meander about would be cleaner and more organized that most villages that were around these days. Care had been made to upgrade the street system here. As he walked and led the way, he would speak, “I’m actually pretty new to this area myself… so my abode may be a little humble by most standards.” He didn’t want her expecting a mansion or anything to that nature. Still, as her current guide, he felt it would be good conversation to speak about the village, since it was the most immediate thing they had in common. Thinking back to the time he decided to make the decision, he speaks, “I heard the rumors about the place and thought that it might be a good fit. I’m liking it so far… the people seem pretty nice, it’s growing, and the co leader seems like a pretty nice guy. I don’t know too much about the actually leader and the right hand, though…” Looking to Kichi, he would inquire, “what place were you before fate brought you here?”

269 / 1456
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Day One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 8:44 pm

Silently and lightly, she tread along beside him, masking a lot of the sound of her movements in that natural way she had. She was a graceful as a dancer, as curvy as one. The wind blew softly, lifting the black tresses across her face. "It doesn't matter how humble the house, I am just grateful to have some place to stay. Thank you again for the kind offer." As they walked and she listened to him tell her vaguely about the village she thought about her being here. And answered in that soft, sighing voice. "I was with the people from the bandit camp. But I'm a bit of a wanderer. I dont usually stay in place for very long." As the neared their destination she would glance around the town and shake her head. "I never seem to fit in, most places. Even what i called home, I never fit in."
Kichi had always been the little outcast, the bastard of the leader's lover. A slander in her eyes, and that woman had made life difficult for Kichi. The young woman was stronger for that treatment, but she had never truly belonged. As just the cast off 'daughter' that was there to give her life for the real heir, was a bit of a desolate life. No, she never fit in.

-247/1113-
Day One 01YukiNewBottom
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Day One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:14 pm

The realization resettles in that she had just recently been through a rough fiasco before coming here. Rin would be able to tell that she must be a pretty strong woman to be this social and casual after what he could only assume was a traumatic experience. She seemed very mature to him on various levels. “That’s right…” his voice would trail as he recalled what the nurse had spoken. The fact that she didn’t stick around in one place too long did raise a cause for question; maybe things were going too easily for him. He realized that he could very well find himself robbed out of house and home. Another glancing look is given to her as he looks her over, then back forwards as he figures that what she had to give was probably worth more than he had to steal at his house.

In her speaking about not fitting in, the doctor would mention, “well, I have an eye for these types of things; I think you’re a good fit…” He would remember to add “here” after that and then comes to pause in front of an ordinary wooden house in the style of a yurt; five hundred square feet of the doctor’s personal space here in Jun’Jo. He would open the wooden door into the square like structure revealing a simple single room dwelling decorated with a stone circular fire pit in the center, a bedding area at the far end with a table holding various instruments, a few barrels and boxes as well as a simple wooden tub lining the outer walls. A box containing his clothing was to the side of a low padded bed which sat on top of a red circular rug that looked like it may be from the east with the bathing area opposite of that. It was situated in a manner where the different areas wouldn’t be separated by walls, but more loosely by what was where. The center portion would be set as more of a living space by the fire as well as serving as the cooking area with the various pots and pans resting about the border of the central fire pit. Moving into the abode, he would comment, “and this is home for me… as I work, I’ll probably get something larger, but these are my humble beginnings.”

418 / 1874
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Day One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 5:47 pm

Kichi gave a soft chuckle, and shook her head, the black hair bouncing. His little slip up was dually noted and she knew where his mind lay. Well where the lower mind wanted to lay. "Well I guess we will just have to see how good of a fit.... I am. And if I can handle it " she paused for a moment. And looked around the yurt style home. ".. here in the village" But she left nothing hidden about her playful banter. Kichi if nothing else was good at survival. And this was a man's world for the most part. Her clan was run by the women, but still, in the normal life. Men tended to rule, and her sister had yet to learn that fact. She was to be the next leader of the clan, but knew little about how to survive outside of it. Kichi had been sent on many missions away, usually at the risk of her life. She figured if she didn't make it their leader would be happy to have the bastard stain off her hands.

"Its comfy and cozy. So when was the last time it was cleaned? And there is only one bed" She pointed out as she stepped further in, brushing by the man as she went. Her slender hip, grazing his. The young woman would step far enough in to allow him to close the door and step in with her. Turning she arched an eyebrow. "Are you planning on sharing that bed, doctor?"

-255/1368-
Day One 01YukiNewBottom
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Day One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 6:27 pm

“Of course,” he would answer without hesitation for the benevolent reason of, “I wouldn’t want you sleeping on the cold floor.” He didn’t think his place was too dirty; though it was evident it was a bachelor’s squatting grounds until this moment right now. He would have simply chuckle modestly a bit at the question preceded the subject of his answer. Still, he knew that the day wasn’t for too much lollygagging on his new gig. Momentarily bringing pause to the playful banter for the time being, he would inform, “but as for our deal of what I’m going to have you do during the day… we should probably get you acquainted and started on that.” Motioning to the bath, he would explain, “oh, the houses here are unique in how they have the water set up.” He would move to a large barrel that seemed to have an inlet from the outside. Rubbing the back of his neck he would speak, “I’m not entirely sure how it all works, but if you lift the panel here…” there would be one in front of a long spout that leads into the tub, “then water flows out and into the tub. Under the tub, there’s a place where you can light it to heat it, and then you can basically cook yourself until you’re clean. I figure you’d want something warm, so I will go by the tavern to get you something to eat and bring it here to you, then after that, we can put you to work. Sound good?”

275 / 2149
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Day One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 7:02 pm

She followed him over to the tub and sighed happily at the thought of warm bath, everything forgotten. She watched as he showed her how to use it and stuff. "How do you drain the water?" This was much different than the stream bathing or boiling water for a bath. Running water in a house, who would have thought. The robe fell from her shoulders, since she was inside. Folding up and setting it to the side, she watched him for a moment longer before saying, "A meal would be nice. I really do thank you for all of this."

Kichi would smile and wait for him to leave before getting the bath heated up. While waiting for the water to heat, she tidied up a bit, making the room look bigger by moving a few things around. She found cloth that could be used for cleaning, that were not his clothing, and wiped down the few surfaces. Basically gave the place a good cleaning. Made the bed, and though of some ideas for various needs. After the cleaning, she soaked in the tub, running whatever soap she could find over her body and purring in absolute delight. When he returned, she would be out of the tub, drying off, her nude body rosy pink from the warm water and the scrubbing. Dark nipples harden by the difference in temperature.

The dragon tattoo would be visible, through the moving wet strands of hair. Her back would be to him as she softly hummed a song while using the towel to dry herself.

-281/1649-
Day One 01YukiNewBottom
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Day One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 7:15 pm

“Oh,” Rin would point to the drain plug in the bottom, “pull that and water goes away…” With the way things were set up, the bath water generally just drained out to the side of the house where the ground would eventually soak up the wet spot over time. He would look to her to make sure she was okay with things; the robe would come off, he would notice and answer her thanks with, “don’t worry about it, you’re working for it; that’s how things operate.” Turning towards the door, he would look back at her for a moment before walking through it and leaving.

The trip would be swift for Rin; he would make it to the tavern greeting people he knew along the way. Once there, he would request a meal to go that consisted of boar’s meat, boiled roots and rice. The food is given to him on a plate that’s covered with another plate; since it was the doctor, the tavern owner new that he would either bring the plate back, or he knew where to find Rin if he cared to get it back. After paying, Rin would exit the tavern and head back towards his house.

Making it back home, Rin would hold the covered plate in one hand and open the door with the other. Stepping in, he would pause for a moment, seeing the wet strands of Kichi’s hair leading down to her nude rear between whisks of the towel drying her. “I brought the food,” he would announce his presents and move over to a small round table to sit the plate down; since he was a doctor, he was used to people not being bashful about their nudity around him; though they all didn’t look as inviting as Kichi. Still, he figured it would be rude to stare, though if she invited his glance, he would welcome himself to a hearty eyeful. He comments, though, “…but perhaps I should have knocked? I thought you’d be done with the bath by now…” He sets down the plate of warm food, a meaty seasoned smell wafting from the boar’s steak, and it was around that time that he would notice, “oh… you cleaned up the place.” A grin comes to his lips, “thanks.”

403 / 2552
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Day One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 7:29 pm

Kichi would hear the door open and glance over her shoulder. Standing up straight as he moved towards the table, she gave him an eyeful of the front. Perky nipples against soft skin, a trim waist and well rounded hips. Modesty was not something on Kichi's mind at the moment, since she was comfortable in her own skin. Slowly she moved to her clothing and pulled the articles on, in a reverse strip tease. Allowing the garment to catch on her breasts so that she could tug it down over them, thus causing them to bounce. When they were on, she smoothed the fabric out, from chest, down over her perky orbs, following her stomach, past her navel and lifting off just before reaching any lower than abdomen. Turning sideways she cast him a red eyed look of invitation, her voice husky as she asked "Does this make me look fat?"

After his answer, she would move to the table and take a seat, the teasing done. As she looked over the food. "Thank you again. So what is it that I will be doing today to earn this?" With the conversation turned to a different direction she would begin to eat, not having eaten for a day or two. She was polite and fastidious. It would not take her long and she set everything down. Taking the empty plates to the sink and setting them in there.

-255/1904-
Day One 01YukiNewBottom
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Day One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 8:08 pm

“Not at all,” he would answer since she had his full attention. Already the reverse strip show had started a chain reaction in his pants that made him simply want to walk over to her an stop her from dressing to make himself even that much later for work; still, he knew that things were pretty much in the bag and if he wanted for tonight, he could probably help himself to something incredible and have the entire night to do it without having to worry about work nagging him in the background, or complaining citizens. His gaze follows her as she moves to the table and begins to eat. The nighttime work would probably be an unspoken given, or at least that was the vibe he was getting; as for the day time work, he would speak, “the first errand you can run for me would be to return those two plates to the tavern. That will be a good time to introduce yourself to the owner there. When you’re done with that, come by the office and see me, then from there, you’ll get your honey do list…” He pauses for a moment at the speed in which she daintily put away the food. He continues as she continues, “but yes… when you’re done with returning those, then your job at the Garden will begin. I guess if you needed a title, for now, you’ll be my gopher.” He smiles a bit at it before speaking, “well, I’ve been away for a while, so I’ll see you at the Garden. Don’t be too late.” With that, he would wait if there were any questions or comments. If there were comments, he would grin and leave, any questions, he would remain, if there were neither, he would exit and head in the direction of the hospital.

324 / 2876
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Day One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 8:18 pm

As he left, she shot him a bright smile along with the words, "Alright then, I will see you in a bit" After he left the smile would filter down as she stood and cleaned the plates. At least they would be washed for the tavern owner. Not trusting it to be left here by itself, she fashioned the katana on her hip and went back to pick up the plates. Stepping out of the house, she looked around and shrugged, she knew her way to teh tavern, that had been here when she had scouted, so it was easy to figure it out. Moving like a dancer in tune with her own rhythm, stepped living, in order to complete her errands.

She felt better since she was now fully healed and bathed. Her hair hang loose for now to dry faster. Pushing the door open to the tavern, she entered, looking about the place. A hand moving to her hip as it rested there, cocked just like a woman about to start shaking her finger at some innocent man. A smile was formed back on her face as she let her mind wander a bit. At least the doctor was not so bad looking. It was better to have a protector in a world of men, than to not have one at all, especially in some unknown village setting. Even though she displayed confidence, Kichi was anything but.

-245/2149-
Day One 01YukiNewBottom
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Day One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 8:52 pm

The Jade Crow was the name of the tavern. It was a single story building about the size of a two medium house. On the outside it would have a wooden board hanging from a swing post with an emerald symbol of a crow with a mug of ale behind it. The post dawn symbols for the tavern’s name would be written below its logo. The exterior would be wooden, much like the makeup of much of the village, in log cabin fashion. The first half, or ‘house,’ of the tavern would be the part that held the bar. The bar would be closest to the wall adjacent and to the left of the front door when one enters. Behind the bar would be a small open kitchen area where food was prepared and counters were available to hold bottles of drinks that were not stored beneath the bar on the inside portion. Away from the bar, there would be a main area with a large rug covering much of the ground area with circular tables inhabiting the space. In the other half of the structure, would be its inn portions that would include ten rooms with five on each side of a narrow hallway. The rooms would have the post dawn markings of one through ten on the doors.

Currently there would be about a half dozen men sitting at the tables in the main area of the tavern. They would be dressed as workers and eating lunch, eat with a large mug of mead. Sitting at the bar would be a familiar man in a kimono with a sheathed curved sword at his waist, sitting casually with both elbows on the bar, drinking and speaking to the bartender. One hand would be down and resting on the bar while the other would be slowly lowering a cup from his lips to the bar table. After setting the mug down, Takeo would whip his mouth with the back of his fists as he continues to speak to the bartender, “…okay, I’ll seek him out and look into that. Thanks for the lead. This place might not be too bad after all.”

376 / 3252
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Day One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 9:10 pm

It was a beautiful sign s she gazed up at it, her red eyes taking in the whole place. When she walked in, as stated previously, her hand would be on her hip. Those same eyes would scan the tavern and a delicate eyebrow would arch as she noticed the man from the rescue. Now this was something interesting. His sword, she wondered about, and she really was thinking about the one on his hip. Slowly she began to walk towards the bar, where the man was seated and where the bartender was currently. With each step, those supple hips of hers swung with their natural grace. Kichi was built to be deadly, both in the sack and out of it. Each step, brought her closer to the bar and past the patrons of the establishment.

When she finally made it to the bar, she smiled brightly, standing beside the fighter from the other day. Settling the plates down on the counter, she spoke up in her sultry voice, "The doctor asked me to bring those back to you and thank you for such a wonderful meal." Out from the corner of her eye, she gave the merc a once over, like one predator sizing up another one.

-224/2373-
Day One 01YukiNewBottom
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Day One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 9:32 pm

The men sitting at the tables would pause for a moment and look up with the new arrival to watch Kichi walk in; it would be a slow motion moment, the type that often happens in bars when a hot chick walks in… though she could use to be in better clothing. The enjoyment of watching her is heightened by the fact that it wasn’t until recently that the village started acquiring women. For a while, it was mostly male due to the fact that it was comprised mostly of worker and lumberjacks. With the campaigns and as families started moving in, the demographics had just begun to balance out; still none of the men would recognize Kichi, but they would be sure to remember her.

As she made it to the bar, time would resume. The bartender would notice her first and stand up straight to greet her. Takeo would be last to turn around, but when he did, he would remember her from that time; she hadn’t been that social back then. He returns the smile with a welcoming nod as he watches her speak to the bar keeper and notices the glance. She seemed a bit more approachable and less traumatic and wounded than last time. The bar keeper would reach for both plates as he mentions “it looks like you cleaned them off. Thanks.” He would take the plates and store them behind the counter before returning and asking Kichi if she were having anything. Takeo would take another swallow from his drink and set down the half empty cup, giving her a look to see if Kichi would be joining him in drinking.

301 / 3553
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Day One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 10:04 pm

Kichi looked between the men and shrugged a gently curved shoulder. The clothing did not do her justice, but they did leave room to speculate what charms lay beneath the fabric. Later she would find more suitable attire. Or rather attire that fit the curves of her body and accented what she was born with. She had one thing up on her half sister. She was given most of her father's siren like call to the opposite sex. Sometimes even the same sex. Now her sister was pretty in her own right, but when the two stood shoulder to shoulder, Kichi stood out as the better looking. Another reason that her adopted mother like to see her gone from camp a lot. But for now, that was on the back burner, survival was the most forefront.

"you're welcome. I couldn't possibly bring it back dirty. Bad manners indeed." When the bartender returned she shook her head. "I would love something, but I have to head back to help the doctor out with a few things. I may come back later after I'm done with the errands." She was not going to say she was without funds. Then she looked back to the man beside her. "Thank you again for the other night. They others are singing your praises for rescuing them. I owe you."

-250/2623-
Day One 01YukiNewBottom
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Day One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 10:11 pm

The bartender would nod in understanding and move on behind the bar. When he’s addressed, Takeo would comment, “you do?” Even in her clothes, Kichi was still a looker, and Takeo wasn’t satisfied with their interaction at the bandit camp; he had a couple questions about it as well. He would push the chair beside him with his leg, ignoring the fact she spoke about the doctor. He didn’t know when he would see her again, but it did sound good that she seemed to be working here. With the gesture to sit with him, he would speak, “…since you owe me... have a drink with me.” A sly look would be emitting from the right eye that was on her. A quick glance is shifted to the barkeeper as he would request, “get the lady something, on me?” The bartender would nod and move to get a cup and a bottle of amber ale. Looking back to her, he assumed that she had time, but to keep her engaged, he would say in a casual manner, “I ended up catching up with our friend from the camp. That’s taken care of.” The bartender would come in front of Kichi with the cup and the bottle and raise his eyebrows as if to ask if she were okay with accepting the free drink which Takeo offered to pay for.

238 / 3791
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Day One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 10:34 pm

This man was as sly as a fox from what she could tell. Just that look told her much. A sharp sigh came from her as she sat, "I really shouldn't since I was asked to come back to the hospital. But I always pay my debts." The smile was as playful as her tone of voice. She nodded to the bartender as he poured her drink. Her hand curled around the glass as she brought it to her full lips. Sipping the amber ale, she let the taste flow over her tongue. "Thank you for the drink. Trying to keep me owing you?" His mention of the other bandit had those red eyes narrowing slightly, even though the smile was still across those lips. "Good. Then the whole thing is taken care. The name is Kichi." She had taken care of the leader, and somewhere the birds were happily plucking the eyes out of a severed head. The rest of the body was left in pieces scattered to the various winds. There had been a lot of anger in the young woman. And she had done most of that away from the others. In order to keep her sweet temper attitude fresh on their minds.

-213/2834-
Day One 01YukiNewBottom
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Day One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 10:44 pm

“Kichi, I’ll remember that,” Takeo speaks before offering, “I’m Takeo, if I didn’t mention it earlier. You didn’t seem the talkative type when we last met…” With a shrug, it’s as if he realizes, “…heh, but who would be?” He was a bit curious about her having to return to the hospital; he hadn’t pegged her to be a nurse and she looked fine from what he could tell by looking at her. The bartender would ask Takeo if he wanted his cup refilled to which Takeo would shake his head and decline politely. With that, the bartender would leave the two to talk in peace as he moves to greet another male who comes into the tavern after a hard day’s work. Takeo would continue, “Something tells me that you owing me would be a good thing… but it’s good to see you’ve recovered from that night pretty quickly. Either the hospital here must work wonders or you clean up pretty well.” There would be enough of a pause there for a comment to be made her on part if there was one to be made. Moving off of that topic, he would comment, “you had some good moves out there… you a warrior of some type?”

220 / 4011
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Day One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 10:59 pm

"It's a pleasure, Takeo. I apologize for the last time, but I was a bit angry." Angry had been the least of it. Shamed, raging, beaten, scared, all of it had just burst out and she had known then, she wasn't fit for speaking with people. She thanked him for the compliments and reached up to tuck a strand of semi-dry hair behind her ear. Kichi reached and put the cup to her lips again, taking a shallow sip before settling the glass back down on the bar. "Owing you might be good for you, but I think I may end up on the short end of the stick with that." She let him continue with his line of thinking and slight subject change before replying.

"A warrior, maybe. Able to defend myself if I need to, yes. I can use this sword, if that is what you asking. But just the basics." Her body was turned to face him, and she took one leg and crossed it over the other. In doing so, her leg brushed against his. "Are you staying here in town? Or do you lead the wandering life?"

-201/3035-
Day One 01YukiNewBottom
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Day One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 11:09 pm

The ronin would understand her anger and could only imagine what those bandits had done thus far in their grand get rich quick scheme of kidnapping people to sell into slavery, or whatever their intentions were. As his question is answered, he simply nods; the basics were good to know… but that gave him an opening where he could insert himself into assisting her. He knew a thing or two; with that, they might have something in common. His single eyed gaze would glance down as she crossed her legs. “Both,” he would answer as his gaze would swiftly trail back up the length of her body coming back to her face. Clarifying what he meant, his head shifts back to the front as he lifts the cup to his lips, drinks and then says, “or rather, I’m trying to decide what I want to do now. Wandering brought me here and I’ve got some time on my hands. This little village is pretty interesting, and the bartender here gave me a good tip on perhaps some gainful employment. I suppose we’ll see how things pan out.” Shifting the topic back to her, Takeo would ask, “how about you? Do you have someone you have to get back to, or will you be staying in this little village for a while?”

238 / 4249
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Day One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 11:23 pm

Kichi chuckled at his blatant pursuit of her body. Some guys were just forward. But she didn't mind. "gainful employment.. hmm?" She asked more to show she was listening than expecting him to answer. But then she let him continue and switch the topic back to her. It was like a sparing match. Back and forth each saying a lot but in reality saying little. "Like you, I am a wanderer. No one really to go home to. So yeah I will be staying here in the village for a little while. At least until I pay off my debt to the doctor. The bandits took my stuff and sold it." Turning her upper body back to the front she took another sip and then set the cup down again on the bar. "What about yourself? Why do you wander?" It felt to her as if they were trying to feel each other out for some reason or another. "I saw your moves at the bandit camp, so finding jobs should not be that hard. As for me...Its a man's world" Again she shrugged her delicate shoulder and awaited his answer.

-205/3240-
Day One 01YukiNewBottom
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Day One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 11:35 am

So with her word, Takeo comes to find out that he had even more in common with Kichi due to the fact that they were both wanders. He noticed that she kept her answer short about why she was wandering, so when she asked him his reasons, he could assume that they may have even more in common. Everyone had their secrets and things that didn’t come up in normal conversation between strangers; pillow talk maybe, but there was a proper etiquette among those who didn’t follow the flowing rivers of picture perfect life. He would observe, “…so debt keeps you around. So if I wanted you to stay around, then I’d have to buy you drinks on a regular basis.” He would be partially teasing with the remark. In answering why he wanders, he would answer vaguely, “I guess I wander because I haven’t found what I’m looking for in a particular place.” Looking back to her, Takeo would speak, “…but maybe that’s over. Who knows, even if this lead doesn’t pan out, maybe I’ll give sword lessons or something…” He offers, “I may be able to teach you a thing or two a little later on when you have more free time?”

222 / 4471
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Day One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 12:40 pm

The corner of her mouth tugged upward in amusement at his teasing. And she bantered back at him, her tone playful, "Well if you would like for me to stay around, you could just rescue me again. Or perhaps next time buy me from the bandits" It was pure joking in reference to the fact that the bandits had indeed planned to sell them all as slaves. Good thing she was not a slave, she would have been too spirited for that. Another drink of the alcohol and she was finished. Setting the empty glass on the counter, she thought about an answer for him. Finally upon find a good comment, she replied, "Well I understand not being able to find what you are looking for in certain places and having to move on. But it seems as if you are looking to settle down in the right place. I hope the job pans out for you. As for me, I have found that I rarely fit in many places." She started to stand as her voice continued to speak, "But thank you for the other night as well as the drink. And I would love to learn a few things about handling a sword... "she paused letting the innuendo settle in for effect "...if you would care to teach me. I should have some free time this evening. Plus you can always find me running errands for the doctor." Unless stopped, she would stand, taking a few steps back, and offer him a half bow.

-264/3504-
Day One 01YukiNewBottom
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Day One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 1:14 pm

Takeo would indeed see that she had things to do and people to see, so for that he would allow her to leave. He watches her as she stands and finishes off his own drink, pleasing, “I’ll walk you outside.” Looking over to the barkeeper, he would reach into a pouch on his wait and take out a few trinkets that were scavenged from the bandits that he had helped dispatch. The bartender would look over the items for a moment and then nod, collecting what the thought was sufficient pay and Takeo would have no qualms with it. He places his bag back onto his side and picks up the straw hat that had been resting on the counter and places it atop his head. Excusing himself, he walks out with Kichi as he speaks, “well, if you ever are looking for me, I’m in room 7. Help yourself to come by later this evening.” Reaching the doorway, he would open it for her and follow in exiting, “but until then, enjoy your new job with the doctor. I’ll keep an eye out for you around the village too.” There’s a slight grin with that as he would give a short wave by lifting his hand and then turn heading the opposite way of her, allowing her to continue on with her day.

233 / 4704
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Day One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 1:45 pm

She would wait for him to pay and gather his things. The invitation to come to his room later thrown out there in the open as they exited the tavern. Perhaps she should think about charging for her attentions. It might actually turn a profit around her. But no, she liked to pick her men and was rather selective about it. She preferred them strong, deadly, and of course intelligent. The thought of some old man or fat slob rutting her just made her want to gag. Her face remained calm and serene even though her thoughts had turned to the act of whoring. In the clan, one of the favorite punishments of their leader was to give a woman to a handful of men. That punishment was reserved for multiple failures, slaves who revolted or pissed off the leader, and of course for anyone deemed to need it. Women ruled for the most part, but still, it was a harsh life at the best of times unless you were on top. And well Kichi, although appearing to be on the top tier, had never been.

She brought her attention back to the moment and smiled to the mercenary. "There are few jobs I enjoy, Takeo, but a job is a job. And a debt must be paid. Although I may be looking for a side job to pay that debt off sooner." Then she gave a small half bow and turned on her heel. Her steps as graceful and quiet, as a stalking lioness.

-264/3768-
Day One 01YukiNewBottom
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Day One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 3:36 pm

The afternoon would continue to roll on. Workers would be moving through the still growing village, some taking time to look at the new girl in town. As Kichi walks about the streets her body would stand out in the basking of the glowing radiance of the midday sun would shine down on her. Already Kichi was becoming popular among the men. The women there were mostly modest, so seeing her strut about like a dancer was a welcomed addition to a small but growing village. Adding to the business of the day time streets, merchant carts would be rolling down the main road towards the east or west gates en route to various destinations, with a large trading partner being Theden. She would be relatively unbothered in making her way to the doctor’s office. There, the front would have a nurse in the process of assisting a pregnant lady who dame in for a checkup. The nurse’s hand would be on the stomach of the woman who would be looking down and answering various questions about her eating habits and such. Aside from that, the front would be barren of other activity. In the back, the current patients would be resting. The doctor would be in the back room mixing herbs together at a rectangular wooden table.

245 / 4949
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Day One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 6:20 pm

The clothing that kichi wore was not as easy on the movements as she would have liked, preferring loose, flowing garments when she was not dressed in the from fitting, dark blue and black outfit that was typical of her night time raids. But that outfit was long gone, along with her clan. She sighed and went on about her own comfort and survival. Perhaps she should just go her own way and start her own clan. But for now, she needed to concentrate on her present and not the future. The young shinobi needed to pay the debt to the doctor. With that in mind, she set her priorities and her goals. Honest day of work, talk with Takeo later this evening, and then perhaps have some pleasant entertainment with the doctor.

Her mind was on the wandering warrior since they shared a few things in common, and as travelers upon the ever changing roads of life, they would have information to share. It was typical to share tidbits of this information while indulging in companionship. The way of the wanderer was as old as time, and there were unspoken rules to be observed. Give information to get information. But that was for later. Kichi was finally back at the hospital and entered. She waited patiently for the nurse to acknowledge her and point her in the direction of the doctor. Upon being able to see him again, that same bright smile would return to her face and she would softly tell him of her mission to return the plates had been accomplished. "So what would you like for me to do next?"

-305/4073-
Day One 01YukiNewBottom
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Day One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 7:08 pm

Rin would look up from doing his work as the young lady walks in and makes her way into the back area to join him. He seemed to have previously been concentrating on his work, but as if taking a stretch break, his shoulders loosen up and a relaxed smile mirrors the one given to him. Sitting up, straight on the stool from his previously leaned over position he would look to her with his one eyed glance and tease about the length of time it took, “hope you didn’t get lost; I probably should have told you were the place was.” Moving on to answer her question, he would say, “I’ve got a pretty relaxing job lined up for you.” He would lower his gaze and shift his hand to a small plant that was sitting on the table next to the bowl that he was mixing herbs in. Picking up a leafy stalk with purple buds on it as well as large flat leaves, he would hand it to her and speak, “I just need you to pick a bushel of these for me from the meadows to the east right outside the village walls.” After handing her the herb, he would motion to a small basket on the floor and say, “if you can fill that up, then I’ll be satisfied.” It was a fairly simple task that she would be able to do leisurely that would save the doctor the time of having to go out and do it himself. “Any questions?”

259 / 5208
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Day One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 7:36 pm

The young woman took the sprig of the plant he was holding out to her and looked at it for a moment. Then she looked down at the basket and chuckled. A slender, delicate hand reached down and wrapped around the handle of the basket. She settled the example of the plant in the bottom of the basket and replied, "As you wish, What is it that you are making there?" While waiting for his answer, she would look about the room, taking in all of the different herbs and instruments around. Her eyes took on an interested look about them. Kichi was always ready to learn new things, although some things like this was out of her range. It was still rather interesting to figure out. Much like a puzzle. "What exactly will this plant be used for?" she asked after his answer to her first question. Gently she would swing the basket, much like a school girl getting ready to skip off with her books.

After the answer, she would give him a playful bow and turn to walk out of the hospital. Making her way past workers and the gates. She began her search in the meadows for the flowers. Finding a patch of the plants, she knelt down and settled the basket in front of her. Pulling out the small knife that she had raided from the bandits, she began to cut them at the stalks and gently settle them into the basket. Then wind began to blow gently as she worked. Blowing across the grasses of the meadow, bending the flowers and setting a few of the petals into the air. The swirled around her as the wind tugged her soft, dried locks behind her, almost like a dark banner for a moment.

-316/4389-
Day One 01YukiNewBottom
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Day One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 8:04 pm

To answer her question, he would reply, “an ointment for workers. After chopping down trees and building house all day, their muscles get sore; I’m making a type of muscle relaxer that helps build up the body’s stamina and fights muscle fatigue.” With a motion to the plant in her position he would answer, “that will end up going into a power that resists chaffing and makes your body smell better… so I guess a type of deodorant.” Waving his hand in front of his face, he speaks, “it’s for the smelly workers who will try to hit on you… or any other young ladies in the future.” He would chuckle a bit at the playfulness and the bow before watching her walk out of the room. Impure thoughts of sleeping next to and with her tonight filled his head. With a inward smile on his face, he would shake his head and shift his attention back to the work that he was in the process of doing in his time between assisting patients.

As was the village inside, the fields outside the village walls would be active with life. Aside from small animals such as rabbits and furry critters scampering about the tall grasses, there would be men running about for various purposes. A group of men from the barracks would be training off towards the north east a bit in a large square of about forty men and the road directly south of the village would have a couple carts rolling out of the village. Within range of her immediate location would be the sound of wind being sliced and various grunts and breathing noises associated with training. There would be a shirtless male with a lower covering face mask and leather horns atop his head wearing baggy cargo shorts covered with light armor. On his side would be two sheathes, one containing a sword with the other containing nothing as its sword would be in the samurai’s hands. In the middle of training, sweat would cover his body in a soft and glowing sheen as he practiced his sword movements and techniques. His sword would slash downwards in a diagonal manner, causing a silver streak to trail it before he pivots and slashes horizontally with one hand and his other at his sheathe. His body would then pivot as he would reverse his facing position and proceed on continuing with this routines, seemingly in a world of his own.

457 / 5665
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Day One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 8:44 pm

Kichi's ears picked up the familiar sound of a sword sliding through the air, in repetitive fashions. A sound she knew well. Glancing up and around at her surroundings she would notice the men training in the field a little ways off, and the wagons heading south. Her eyes would then fall upon the man who happened to be closer to her own position, doing his own solo training. The mask and horns giving her pause as she thought back to her own half mask, not lying somewhere miles to the south. He was shirtless and showing the upper muscles of a warrior, one of practiced skill and training. Her blood red eyes gave him the usual once over like she did with most males. The wind caught her hair again, and since her face was turned, it flicked across her face. Reaching up she tucked the strands of hair behind her ears.

The glow of the sun, glistening off the sweat beads on his bare chest, caught her attention and she wondered what his face looked like. The young shinobi watched the man train for another moment before settling the handful of plants in the basket at her knees. Power radiated from the man and the sounds of training, made her itch to train herself, but she had other things to handle. Softly she began to sing to herself while she cut the stalks of the herb down at the bottom, close to the ground. Her voice was barely carried by the wind, since she was trying not to disturbed anyone from their work. Her voice was sweet and crystal clear.

-300/4689-
Day One 01YukiNewBottom
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Day One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 9:00 pm

Undisturbed, the samurai continues with his motions and movements, his body seemingly following the blade and flowing with it attempting to become as much a part of it as possible. At the end of this particular routine, the blade would be slashed straight down and then the samurai would slide his front foot back and come into a straight stance and as he does this, a spherical forces emits from his body and presses off in all directions, at first seeming like a violent dome of energy before dispersing in all directions like a fading wind. Sparks consisting of his internal ki flicker about his muscles passively as the blade tip is pulled around to face his waist and then slid into the hard casing of his sheath. With that, he exhales and the sparks fade away.

Finished, he would walk over to a patch within the grasses and reach down and pick up a thin white oriental styled short sleeved jacket. Around this time, he would hear the sound of the sound and shift his attention over to where Kichi were. He stands up, holding his jacket in his right hand and proceeded to walk towards her. Since she was between him and the village, he would walk past her in order to continue onward to the village. He wouldn’t interrupt her song, nor did he look like the type to initiate a conversation. If undisturbed, he would continue past the singing Kichi perhaps giving her just a simple nod of greeting as he passed before his right hand would rise and he would slip his arms into the white haori he had been carrying. His walking would allow the jacket to flap within the meadow’s breeze; on the back of the Haori would be the word ‘taicho’ in black script symbols. Of course, if he were spoken to, he would not ignore the speaker.

349 / 6014
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Day One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 9:30 pm

Kichi looked up as the warrior send out a sphere of force from around him, the wind from it catching her. The woman tilted her head as she watched him, the song dying upon the wind, forced into submission by the force behind the stance. Yes, her first assessment was correct. The man radiated power. She watched him gather his things, and walk by her, giving her a nod that she in turn returned. He did not seem to be the talkative type, but she offered him a parting smile. Glancing at the wording on his back as he walked off. Apparently he was a leader of some sort. As he walked back into the village, Kichi shook her head and cursed herself. There went a leader of some sort, perhaps of the militia. And she was with the doctor. It was a good natured cursing of herself, and outwardly she let out a soft chuckle.

Going back to her work, she found herself nearing the halfway mark. Moving to a second patch of the plant, she continued to sing softly to herself. Kichi preferred powerful men, always did, and power not only form, but in emotional, and social as well. Was she seriously bummed out that currently she was residing with the doctor? Not really. He was handsome and had his own kind of power. It wouldn't take her long to finish filling up the basket. If no one else of interest appeared and no one stopped her, she would be heading back to the doctor with her basket.

-277/4966-
Day One 01YukiNewBottom
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Day One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 9:56 pm

The samurai would eventually reach the east gates of the village where the guards would welcome him back into it and from there he would continue on with the rest of his day. The perfect and radiant day would start to shift towards a cloudy evening as the later hours were on their way along with some covering in the skies. No other encounters would interrupt Kichi in her herbal gathering. Whenever she reached the east gates, the guards there would greet her on re entry and watch her walk for a little bit after she got into the gates good making sure to inspect her rear well.

As Kichi neared the Garden of Healing, she would be passed by a group of three men walking an injured man into the hospital. The man was bleeding from his head and didn’t seem to be conscious. As they reach the door, a fourth man would come to hold the door open for them as they would attempt to get the man into the hospital without bumping him too bad. When the nurses see him, they understand the urgency of the situation and motion for the men to bring him into the back area while trying to get one of the men to explain what happened. The male who held the door remains in the reception area to speak to one of the nurses while the other goes into the back with the injured man and the other men. The male who stayed behind explains, “we were building the roof to one of the shops when he slipped and fell. I think he hit his head pretty hard…”

This would be the chaos that greeted Kichi on her arrival back.

303 / 6317
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Day One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 10:39 pm

Kichi would walk back to the gate and through, giving them same bright smile to the guards that she tended to give everyone, male or female. The sweet, upturn of the lips that said she was a pleasant person. As she continued on her trek towards the hospital away from the gate, she could feel their eyes upon her. When she turned, she could tell they were imagining hot sultry nights and passionate embraces. Over her shoulder she gave them a small flirtatious wave and blew them a kiss. Turning around, her smile turned more into a smirk as she walking.

Soon enough she was passed by the group of men, and raised an eyebrow. That had to suck for the unconscious male. Entering right after them, she moved into the back and set the basket in the doctor's room, that they had been in previously. Coming back out there was a slight frown on her face as she watched the chaos unfold. Looking to the nurses, she figured she might as well help as stand there watching. "What can I do to help?" her tone was serious

-207/5173-
Day One 01YukiNewBottom
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Day One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 3:21 pm

As Kichi made her way into the back area where the doctor’s office was, the doctor would be on his way out of that particular door having heard the ruckus of the men coming into the Garden of Healing. In the chaos, the Nurse would move around Kichi in order to grab the doctor who was already on his way. Meeting each other half way, the nurse would see that he was on his way and from there they would both move towards the bed where the man would be in the process of being laid down. “Be careful with him please,” Rin would request as the man is being laid onto the bed, “make sure he’s flat and that his back is straight.” The doctor’s movements would show the proper amount of urgency with his white garments flowing behind him in the wake of his movements as he comes to the side of the bed. After taking the information from the man who had opened the door, the nurse from the receptionist area would then move into the back and shoo the other men out of the back room to maintain space and not crowd the patient. As they left, she would come to one side of the man as the other nurse would remain on the other with the doctor. Hearing Kichi, Rin would speak, “warm some water from the storage room and bring it here please.” From there, he would have the nurses begin to scan the male’s body to make sure that he didn’t have any broken bones or injuries that they could not see. Looking up from across the unconscious patient, the nurse discovers, “his arm seems broken; he must have landed on it.” The doctor would nod in understanding and order for her to set the bone as best she could as he would call back to Kichi, “bring a split and wrapping tape as well.” Closing his eye, he would place his hand on the man’s forehead and slowly begin to channel his energy.

357 / 6674
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Day One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 11:32 am

Kichi would hop to doing her errands issued. First she would draw the water and get it heated up as quickly as possible in the back room. While that was heating up, she would bring the wrapping tape and splint requested of her. Her face a mask of seriousness. There was a sense of urgency in her steps that usually was non existent to the raven haired beauty. Bringing the splint and tape first she held them out to a nurse, who took them, then went back to the room and brought the heated bucket of water. Settling that on the floor near the bed, she would watch the doctor unless asked to fetch something else. this would be good for her to learn, since she would be helping out in the hospital. A healer she was not, but simple bandaging and wound cleansing might be a good thing to know so she could be of better use.

The doctor seemed to be able to wield healing magic, which Kichi was pretty much shying away from learning. She was more physical than magical. Mainly because the sword was simple and easy to understand. It was like an extension of her when she used it. Magic was something entirely different. But she watched and learned what he would be doing with the splint and tape. And the warm water. IF she was asked to go and fetch other things, she would go and fetch.

-257/5430-
Day One 01YukiNewBottom
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Day One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 11:44 am

When the split and the tape are brought, the nurse on the right side of the patient would properly set the bone against the split and begin to wrap up the arm. When the warm water arrives, the other nurse would use a towel to dip into it and then use it to begin to clean the man’s wounds that were on his head as the doctor pulls his hand back having some idea of the damage that was done to it. His hand moves to the man’s chest and he counts out his pulse to the nurse setting the broken arm. The doctor would continue to orchestrate things until the time came where the worst would be over and all that was left was for the patient to make a recovery. After his head was cleaned off, it was bandaged, leaving him wrapped about the top of his head and his arm, but he would be lying in bed resting easily as one nurse moves to tell his friends that they could go and that he should be fine. The other nurse begins cleaning up the area as the doctor stands up, slightly reduced in stamina, as he wipes his hands on his coat. “Good job,” he would speak to the remaining nurse who was cleaning up as well as Kichi. With that done, the Garden would settle down a bit and return to normalcy. Calmly transitioning to the next thing, Rin would comment to Kichi, “now let’s see what you’ve brought me.” He would make his way into the back where were Kichi had set down the herbs and would begin to look through the basket. With a nod, he would praise, “pretty good, you got a bunch. You didn’t have any trouble finding the place, did you?”

309 / 6983
Sent to UYB; restarting EXP
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Day One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 9:36 pm

Kichi would watch them set the man's broken arm and then splint it. They were quick and efficient and Kichi learned a few things while they worked on the man. After he was finished and they back to the room where she had left the plants, she smiled to him. "Thank you. And no trouble finding them. I've had to gather food while traveling, so this was very similar" At this time, she would stretch and glance around. Evening was starting to set in and she tilted her head gazing at him. "Do you need anything else from me? If not I can go grab something from the tavern for us to eat. Or I can make something at the house. Either way, you will be hungry." She would wait for his reply at the same time, a soft smile of promise settling across her face.

The afternoon was quickly fading to evening, as the sun would start to ride low upon the horizon. Dusk would be nearing and soon it would be time for dinner and bed. A time were ardent caresses and passion could be expressed, as well as simply talking with those around you. The stars would soon be coming out and setting forth in their twinkling. Kichi's favorite time.

-225/5655-
Day One 01YukiNewBottom
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Day One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 9:47 pm

Releasing the basket which he had been inspecting, Rin would stand upright and speak, “oh, so you know how to cook as well?” That was a pleasant realization for him that she not only knew how to gather food, but to cook it also. He folds his arms across his chest and grin happily, “I’d be pretty interested in seeing what you could put together.” He reaches into his jacket and pulls out a silver flash, speaking, “opps, not that…” place it back before pulling out a satchel of bartering items. They would be mostly shiny rocks that went for bartering when large items weren’t available to pull out. He would speak, “I don’t have much food at my house, so take this to the market and see what you can get with it. In a while I’ll close up here, so I should meet you back at my house in an hour. Feel free to let yourself in and do whatever you need to.” Though, he wondered if he should eat before or after the festivities that he was planning. She mentioned he would be hungry; he was pretty sure she was right about that, at least in one definition of the term.

215 / 215
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Day One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 1:34 pm

She offered a soft chuckle. "Of course I can cook. It's part of what most women are taught. I'm very domestic when I want to be. So my debt for your help and the hospital healing me, should be paid in no time." She teased gently and took the offered bag of trading items. Her hand gently brushed his as her fingers curled around the neck of the bag. Bringing it to her face, she opened the bag. Her eyes found the shiny stones and she closed up the bag. "As you wish. Then I'll make something that wont take long. Do you like stew?" The young woman asked as she turned and began to walk to the door, picking up another basket on the way out the door. If she was going to shop, she would need something to carry things. She would turn at his answer and blow him a flirtatious kiss before walking out into the main room of the hospital. Thanking the staff, politely, she glided out of the front door and moved to find the market place.

His mind was on later this evening, where as her mind was currently trying to fit some time in for sword practice and training. On top of that, she would also need to prepare breakfast in the morning. Eggs, would be good, and of course some sort of meat. Flour and stuff to make fresh bread. It had been awhile she had made fresh bread and kichi was looking forward to that.

-262/5917-
Day One 01YukiNewBottom
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Day One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 1:53 pm

On referencing her domestication skills, Rin would chuckle, “I like the sound of that…” He answers her, “I suppose stew isn’t bad. It’s not on the list of things that I don’t like.” He would tilt his head as he watches her walk towards the door, simply enjoying the view in the process, especially when she leant over to pick up the second basket.

The nurses in the front would look up as Kichi was heading out and would smile and thank her on a job well done today. The kind and gentle smiles would turn into very different looks as she leaves and the nurses begins to gossip between themselves as to what type of woman she was by the way she carried herself and due to the fact that she was younger and prettier than them.

As evening approaches, the women of the village would be finishing their chores for the day and would be doing various things such as standing by idly talking to one another or walking along the road on the way home with or without children in tow. Some men would be packing up constructions sites in order to continue tomorrow. The merchants would be looking for their final customers before it was time to close down shop. The street performers would be finished and looking for something to eat and the village would be in the process of winding down.

259 / 474
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Day One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One Empty

Back to top Go down

Day One
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shintheory Role-Playing :: DOR :: Roleplaying Board :: Terra Regnum :: Jun'Jo-
Jump to: