Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alondite

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Rep! : 17

Alondite Empty
PostSubject: Alondite   Alondite EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 2:35 pm

Alondite Noah_1

Alondite KimiValestiNew2
Alondite GalateaValestiNew2
Alondite JadeValestiNew2
The Kami was in preparations for something, and what was unknown to all except the council and his team. It was these individuals that would be joining him to aqcuire what was needed. Of course it was just a walk to Machina, but someone else amongst the party also had something to pick up. Some time ago, Noah had wanted the construction of a special weapon, a weapon that was stronger than others of it's kind, one that was super easier to wield without losing it's power or hindering ones performance. One that could transform into something unexpected while possessing a form a style and grace, almost like a promise ring. This was a special order of which Noah could only think 3 people within Inanis was capable of doing, and him along with Kimi and 5 of the Dark Knights was heading to. These three individuals was Bruno, and Onikonjou who was huge in his appearance, but very gentle, defying the idea most people have of Demons. The other was Ashane, the little girl that assisted him in his shop who possessed a good deal of knowledge on weapons, and finally but not least, Aqua, a Kami like himself who resided in Inanis. She would be the one that applied the magical properties to it that granted the stuff the ability to do what it as designed to do. Kimi was coming for a Composite Bow and some highly defensive armor that didn't hinder her movements much like her armor did. It wouldn't be long until they arrived at the blacksmith shop.
Alondite BrunoAlondite AshaneAlondite Aqua

Name: Alondite
Type: Broad Sword
Class: Bladed
Cost: Common
Added Effects:
» Density Augment
» Damage Augment
» Fortify
» Deformation (Turns into a Ring on the Command " Descend " and back into a Broad Sword on the Command " Ascend ")
Final Cost: 1 Common | 3 Uncommon | 1 Rare
Type: Composite Bow
Class: Ranged
Cost: Uncommon
Added Effects: Deformation (Turns into a Braclet on the Command " Sleep " and back into a Composite Bow on the Command " Awake ")
Final Cost: 1 Uncommon | 1 Rare
Type: Light Armor
Coverage:Head, Upper and lower
Density: 5
Added Effects: Density Augment (+3 Den w/o weight) (Same for all three coverage)
Final Cost: 6 Uncommon

Noah Valesti | Kimi | Galatea | Jade
Health: 100% | 100% | 100% | 100%
Stamina: 100% | 100% | 100% | 100%
Noah's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Kimi's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Galatea's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Jade's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Theme: Sacred Sword
--------------------------------
NS Units
Dark Knights: 5
Relay
»

xp: 290 | 290
Gains :: 1 TEXP [Earn at 250 EXP in a day.]

Alondite Noah_3
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Rep! : 49

Alondite Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alondite   Alondite EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 10:31 am

Aqua was in her shop, doing what she did best. She was selling wares and smiling the whole time. The kami pulled a hand through her hair and blinked at the lord of Inanis as he entered. "Greetings, my lord" she offered a curtsy as she gracefully made her way to a case. "I believe this is what you ordered? Correct. Hopefully the specifications were met" She waved her hand and the case opened, slowly she pulled out pieces of armor, starting with head, torso and then ending with the lower body. Carrying them over to a table, she laid them out so that they could be looked over. They were beautifully crafted, masterworks of art and design. Almost perfect in their creation. "Do you like?"
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Alondite Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alondite   Alondite EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 11:30 am

Alondite Noah_1

Alondite KimiValestiNew2
Alondite JadeValestiNew2
Once Noah entered, he was immediately greeted by Aqua, an individual that Noah was always glad to see." Greetings Aqua...". Everyone else kept to themselves and just followed as they then watch Aqua lay out pieces of Armor out on the table for them to look over. The Kami specifically would look it over as if he was trying to find something wrong with it. Soon he would bring himself to a halt and lift his head before closing his eyes. A Smirk would appear on his face before speaking." Aqua...You never disappoint me. I always expect great work from you, but this is above that ". He could not lie, he was very well impressed with her work that he was going to pay her double the amount that the stuff would have costed. One of the Knights would approach with a Bag full of coins, and though they all was the same size, each had a different face on them as well was a different color. Any Coin with nothing on it and was bronze was actually of Very Common worth, simply known as a Coin. The other Coins had various faces on them and had different colors which dictated the worth. The Coin that was priceless was a S.Coin, also known as Sacred Coin which had Noah on it. He gave other coins though which would be worth double of what she was charging.
Alondite BrunoAlondite AshaneAlondite Aqua

Added Effects:
» Density Augment
» Damage Augment
» Fortify
» Deformation (Turns into a Ring on the Command " Descend " and back into a Broad Sword on the Command " Ascend ")
Added Effects: Deformation (Turns into a Braclet on the Command " Sleep " and back into a Composite Bow on the Command " Awake ")
Added Effects: Density Augment (+3 Den w/o weight) (Same for all three coverage)

Noah's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Kimi's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Galatea's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Jade's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
NS Units
Relay
» "Noah" Loses " 12 T.Coins (Uncommon)"
» "Noah" Gains " Head, Upper and Lower Pieces "

xp: 250 | 540
Gains :: ---

Alondite Noah_3
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Rep! : 49

Alondite Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alondite   Alondite EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 11:57 am

She held up her hand and smiled. "Do you not wish to see the rest of what you have asked for before paying the total price? Bruno sent this over two days ago for spell work done, and Ashane just delivered this yesterday." The woman smiled as she moved back behind the counter and opened another case, pulling for a ring and a composite bow. Almost at a glide she moved over to the table and settled the crafted bow, carved design along the wood. Then she held out the ring to the Kami. "Hopefully this is what you were looking for. Bruno forged the sword, I forged the ring and melded the two with spells. I already paid him his fair share as I have with Ashane. We figured that would make things much simpler upon you." The ring was his to try out and test, as was the bow. "The bow turns into a bracelet at the command of sleep, and then into a bow with the command 'awake'". She waved to the weapon now on top of the armor. "The ring, that was more difficult to do. The commands are equally Descend and Ascend. Please try them out. Test them" She turned and glided to the back of her shop, motioning for the them to follow. Through two doors she came out to an open range of sorts with dummies for sword practice and a stack of arrows with a target against the far wall of her enclosure.
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Alondite Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alondite   Alondite EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 12:48 pm

Alondite Noah_1

Alondite KimiValestiNew2
Alondite JadeValestiNew2
Noah trusted Aqua, and so he didn't worry about waiting to pay her. He laughed slightly and rubbed the back of her head." I trust in your abilities, and I know I'll be getting what I paid for ". He said as he then followed her. He always admired her movements, ever so fluent and graceful. Kimi too appreciated such, though not as much as she would come to appreciate the bow shown to her. The craftsmanship was wicked, as her eyes beamed out at it. She felt along the bow, and just loved the feel of it. Noah would get the ring and place it on his wedding finger." Hey Kimi, I do ". He said in a joking manner, which caused Kimi to turn slightly red before she stuck her tongue out at him. Noah would laugh slightly before Aqua invited them to the back to try them out. Both of them would follow her, and when they made it to the back, Noah would hold his hand out, before speaking the words." Ascend! Alondite! ". He called out with such strong emotion it would give the feel as if he was in an actual battle. The ring reacted to the call, and would form into a Broad sword, the blade itself not silver as metal would be, but white. The Hilt was gold and had beautiful intricate designs, almost giving a sacred feel. Bruno went over the top with this one, but he loved it. He swung the sword effortlessly, cutting down the dummy quickly. After cutting it down, he would swing the sword around." Descend! ". and with that it would turn back into a ring right around the same finger. Kimi would look to the arrows, Bring them up and ready them. The feel itself was just great, and when she launched it, it really felt as if she was holding a masterpiece. She would hit the target dead on before bring the bow down." Sleep ". and with that it would turn into a braclet around her wrist. Kimi would then turn to Aqua." I don't know what to say " she said laughing slightly.
Alondite Aqua

Added Effects:
» Density Augment
» Damage Augment
» Fortify

NS Units
Relay
» "Noah" Loses " 12 T.Coins (300)"
» "Noah" Gains " Head, Upper and Lower Pieces "
» "Noah" Gains " Composite Bow [Enhanced] "
» "Noah" Gains " Alondite "

xp: 354 | 894
Gains :: ---