Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Seaside Tiger and the Golem

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Rep! : 56

The Seaside Tiger and the Golem Empty
PostSubject: The Seaside Tiger and the Golem   The Seaside Tiger and the Golem EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 8:17 pm

The Seaside Tiger and the Golem Domenmenbio_01
The date had been set for the following day and the Words of Domenance were spoken for Sanzon to meet him by the coast on said following day. There wasn’t a particular time set for Sanzon and Domen to meet, but Domen simply assumed that Sanzon would be able to find him ‘by the coast’ at some vague point in time. He, himself, would have gotten out of bed with the Priestess and would have made his preparations and donned more suitable attire found by his remnants of non playable characters that seemed to have awoken about the same time as he. After getting dress, he would leave from the Bastion of Domenance with the sunrise and head along the coast line to around the area where he and Sanzon had departed from one another previously, only to the east and along the shores. As fate would have it, Domen would arrive to the designated area first. Since he would have left insanely early with the basic idea that Sanzon would arrive when he wanted him to, he would simply wait in the air with his arms folded for the Lightning Tiger to arrive. The demon would remain in the air, in a resolute manner, floating almost like a statue in the sky for a matter of several minutes, moving onto an hour before he would murmur, “this is… not as I willed…” A bird would fly past him. After becoming slightly annoyed, he would lower his body and descend to the sea side. With his sandaled feet coming to the ground, he would fold his arms and look over the sea.

293 / 293
The Seaside Tiger and the Golem Domenmenbio_03
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

Rep! : 2

PostSubject: Re: The Seaside Tiger and the Golem   The Seaside Tiger and the Golem EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 1:54 am

Yawn. That would all that I would do as the sun slowly crept up across the horizon. I had returned to the northern heights Cliffside and taken temporary residency in a spare room. With my physical body returned to me, I kept my glow to a minimum and donned a worn, brown tattered cloak over the heavenly robes that I normally wore. It was rare for me to wear them, especially given the fact that I was normally more comfortable in the same white business suit that I could usually found in. Watching the sun come up for a moment, I would roll over and go back to sleep for about half an hour before finally dragging myself up. A light bit of stretching would occur before I finally floated up through the open ceiling, a nice advent that gave me a beautiful view of the nighttime skies. It had never thought to occur to me that the demon would be waiting since the break of day. I would casually clean up, pull clothes across my body, and take into the sky towards the cliffs. The total time spent flying wasn’t enough to even comment on how nice of a day it was before I would drop out and plant myself in the sand, allowing my sandaled feet to dig into the warm surface a few yards away from him.

“morning big guy, sleep well? How’s Domenance doing this time of year..”
I had completely forgot that it might not even be the same place anymore. Oops, my bad. I’d have to start being more careful with what I said until we got everything straight.

Ooc// so impatient..

293 / 293
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: The Seaside Tiger and the Golem   The Seaside Tiger and the Golem EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 12:35 pm

In his thoughts for the moment, Domen would continue to look out across the sea. Due to his lack of abilities, he would not sense Sanzon until the spirit had already landed to his side. When Sanzon arrives, he doesn’t look to him, only he assumes that it was Sanzon due to the proximity in which he had landed. When the Kami opens his mouth, this assumption is confirmed. After hearing Sanzon speak, Domen would counter, “you arrived outside of my will.” It would be the same as him saying, ‘you’re late’ but in a way that indicated that everything had not yet gone according to plan. He would finally shift his gaze to the Kami and inform, “I do not know, all I have left of Domenance is my lair. Aside from that, the humans know it as another name. It is disappointing that my powers have not arrived over night, or else I would have retaken it by now.” And truly, he was a little perturbed about the entire situation, but at least in speaking with Hakim, he had been able to get a plan in order. Now, however, first things would be first. Generally, he would initiate a spar with Sanzon, but with pretty much only the ability to fly, they wouldn’t be able to do much other than windmill punch one another and see who got the lucky punch in. With his gaze still over Sanzon, Domen would inquire, “I see you have obtained your physical body; have you uncovered any of your ability yet?”

280 / 573
Ooc / What can I say? I'm a man.
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

PostSubject: Re: The Seaside Tiger and the Golem   The Seaside Tiger and the Golem EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 1:09 pm

I'd stand there in the sand for a moment waiting for him to speak. when he finally did, I would cross my arms and smile. I hated to hear that he had not been able to come home and reclaim everything. Unfortunately, I was in the same boat and it really, really sucked so I knew exactly what he was going through. When the topic of me regaining my physical body came up, I simply smiled. I was rather satisfied with myself for going through the trouble to get it back.
"Yep yep, got it back way late last night. I couldn't really sleep so I got a little bit of work in..

I was hoping that he would not really ask about the other part, but he did anyway. At his request, my right arm would raise, fingers out before curling them into a fist. With a slow inhale, a light crackle of electricity would emerge from my fist. With the sharper exhale, it would dissipate into the air. It wasn't as much as I could usually do, but my physical shell could only hold so much energy at this point.

"it's a little bit, but not a lot. I have the basics back down for now. It will still be a while before I regain my full power. Yourself?"

226 / 519
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: The Seaside Tiger and the Golem   The Seaside Tiger and the Golem EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 8:25 pm

It was interesting to hear that Sanzon had spent a portion of the night training. Domen had not pegged him to be the type that had discipline, but he did know that Sanzon used to be strong in the past. He figured there must be a side to the kami that he didn’t see when the two of them were together. When the question is returned to him, Domen’s hand would lower and pat his blade as he comments, “I’m getting accustomed to this. It doesn’t strike as hard as previously, but soon I shall be at a level where it will once more.” Though he didn’t have the ability to use magic anymore, he felt he may not necessarily need it in order for him and Sanzon to spar one another. The logic here was that within their battling each other, techniques should inherently come out during the process. It would be easy for him to use the dull portion of his blade when attempting to strike Sanzon. He figured the tiger probably had regained some ability in his element, so in order to regain his toughness, he would have to take a few zaps as well. With that thought process in motion, he would speak, “shall we battle one another to pas some time?”

229 / 802
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

PostSubject: Re: The Seaside Tiger and the Golem   The Seaside Tiger and the Golem EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 12:07 am

Well, he had given me the opportunity to expand myself again. I had been wanting to train, and although I had spent last night working hard to regain my physical body and a bit of my latent ability, there was still a long way to go. I had to work on getting myself back to where I was, and that went for both of us. We wouldn't be able to directly lead these people if we were weaker than they were. Not wanting to give up this chance, I remembered back to the last time we sparred. It was right here, but back in the old realm. I can't remember what it was for, but I do remember it happening. And his golems. It really made me wonder if he had regained his ability over the dark arts. There was black lightning, and golems in my memory, and the thought of how much of a pain in the ass those things had been.

"Well, this might be the most effective way to get ourselves back up to where we used to be. "

Sliding my right side behind me, I took a solid, linear stance that was meant to minimize the amount of area that could be contacted. It was a simple, effective stance designed for singular combat. My left arm would raise straight out in front of me, while my right hovered to the side.

"ready to dance?"

250 / 769
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: The Seaside Tiger and the Golem   The Seaside Tiger and the Golem EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 1:07 pm

Domen would shake his head and speak, “no…” His voice would then clarify, “but I will do battle with you.” It would be vague as to whether he caught the reference of the phrase or misunderstood completely, but either way, he would continue by shifting his body to the side displaying the broadsword that rested on his waist. His large right hand would come to it and grip the hilt as he looked over towards Sanzon. It felt odd being armed against an unarmed opponent, but he knew that Sanzon was never skilled in weaponry; Domen knew that the Kami had other means of protecting himself, and if he didn’t, then him dying wouldn’t b terribly bad, though an inconvenience. Still the fact was that Domen would not strike him with the bladed portion of his weapon. His hand pulls the broad sword from its sheath and holds it casually with its tip pointed towards the ground as he did not set a particular stance, nor did he looks as if he were doing anything other than watching Sanzon. With a nod, he would be satisfied with this and speak, “we begin.” With that, his body would elevate slightly and then burst forth as he slides across the terrain at a strong rate of speed towards Sanzon, whom if he did not react in a particular manner, would be attacked by a horizontal slash which would be aimed to strike towards the Lightning Tiger’s front mid torso.

273 / 1075
Tech Order / Bladed Melee P
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran

Rep! : 5

PostSubject: Re: The Seaside Tiger and the Golem   The Seaside Tiger and the Golem EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 1:07 pm

The member 'aѕceпxion' has done the following action : Dices roll

'[ Perfected ]' :
The Seaside Tiger and the Golem ZETA
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

PostSubject: Re: The Seaside Tiger and the Golem   The Seaside Tiger and the Golem EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 12:17 am

My eyes would widen as weight shifted backwards. Before I knew it he had crossed the area between us. My feet would lift off the ground, and my body would move in the same direction he was swinging. Both arms would brace the impact, guarding my chest. I had completely forgotten about the armor that I wore out of decoration. While the flowing robes didn’t really do much, the silver bracers were rather handy. How handy they would be in this case didn’t really cross my mind. I would let the force of the strike send my body to his side, flying backwards, my right arm would shoot forward. It wasn’t the ideal time to attempt something like this, but it wasn’t like I was completely doing this from scratch either. A quick, deep inhale would give me a familiar feeling. It was warm, and it was tingly. I felt it through my chest, and it took me a second to move that feeling down my arm to my fingertip. Curling all but one finger inwards, a tiny blue glow would appear. With a quick, equally powerful exhale, I would give the two words to send this baby forward.

“lightning bolt”

It wouldn’t be as strong as I had originally been able to use, but it would at least be something. The blue spark would not even be close to the size that it had previously been, but it at least worked the first time. That, I would not be angry about at all. I was actually pretty satisfied with myself that it even worked to begin with. It held a high pitched hum as it zipped its way forward towards the sword wielding demon. I would have to give it to him, while the two of us were both spirits, he definitely had an advantage when it came to brute strength. Good thing he wasn’t my enemy.

346 / 0 (-1,125)

oocness : I should probably go try to scavenge my old post box off the legacy forums..

Learned : lightning bolt (+honed at 1,125)
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The Seaside Tiger and the Golem   The Seaside Tiger and the Golem EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 12:17 am

The member 'Ashurei' has done the following action : Dices roll

'[ Honed ]' :
The Seaside Tiger and the Golem EPSILON
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: The Seaside Tiger and the Golem   The Seaside Tiger and the Golem EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 12:49 pm

In his movements, Domen would be able to gauge at least some of Sanzon’s mobility and defensive capabilities. He remembered that the kami used to be quite nimble when it came to movement. In his recollection, one of Sanzon’s strongest abilities utilized a dashing technique that Domen would not soon forget. Returning to the battle, when the strike hits the guard there is some pleasure that would be derived when the strike meets with pressure. It was simply good to hit another living thing yet again. Though he had not been in a battle against anyone yet, it felt as if his sword exercises had paid off; regaining the niche of swinging his blade felt much like getting back into the swing of riding a bike.

Domen was glad to see Sanzon utilize his armor to block the attack because as the basics would go, the longer he was able to survive, then the longer they would be able to continue to practice sparring against one another. For the first time since reawakening, Domen was having recreational fun. Distance is created between them and the spell is channeled and pushed out by the Kami. Standing his ground in a normal manner, when the lightning bolt comes in, Domen gives a stern frown and swings his broad blade across his body in an outward and dismissing manner, basically blocking the spell by physically countering it in a one handed manner. His sword sparks with the electric energy to his side as he peers at Sanzon. Lifting his other hand, he would level it towards Sanzon and condemn, “dark skies rain down chaos…”

His stance and visage would be firm… but nothing at all would happen. It would be an awkward moment.

330 / 1405
Ooc \\ You should.
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

PostSubject: Re: The Seaside Tiger and the Golem   The Seaside Tiger and the Golem EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 11:53 pm

I would slide to a stop, gazing forward to see the results of the spell that had been cast. It had been successful for the most part, it just lacked the force and strength that it use to. I was rather surprised to have seen Domen take such an up front and physical method for combat. I had always known him to be a heavy user of the magical arts, particularly.. that one. My thought process was cut short when a familiar chat hit my ears. For a moment, I would look straight up, bracing for.. Nothing? Well.. This was awkward. I’d casually look over to Domen, then back to the skies, then back to Domen again. Was he broken? Maybe he hadn’t been able to regain all of his magical power yet.
Looking down at my fist, fingers would curl up into a ball. The feeling was there, I knew it. I could feel the tingle of electricity begin to gather, and for some unknown reason, I had the urge to head into hand to hand with him. Bracing my body, I would move forward towards him. When the time came to push myself even further, nothing would happen. As frustrating as it was to not be able to carry the speed I once held, I was already too close to worry about something so tactical, yet trivial. Nearing him, my body would leave the ground, moving up about fifteen feet before coming straight down towards him. If he could disperse a lightning bolt from range with his sword, then I would have to risk the sword to get in close and attempt some damage.
“lightning Fist…”
My arm would move backwards before I thrust it in a generally forward fashion as I came down from above, moving at him from about a 45 degree angle at the fastest speed I could gather at this point, which I already knew wasn’t as fast as my opponent.

344 / 344 (-1,125)

ooc / to do list for tomorrow lulz
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The Seaside Tiger and the Golem   The Seaside Tiger and the Golem EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 11:53 pm

'[ Perfected ]' :
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: The Seaside Tiger and the Golem   The Seaside Tiger and the Golem EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 2:52 pm

A frown would be upon the demon’s lips as he too looked to the skies. He could see that they were shining brightly with the light of the day. Instead of turning a deep and dark black color, they were clear and a radiant blue. Aside from making him feel a little silly, he was mostly frustrated, thinking something along the lines of ‘you must be kidding me.’ As he is looking up in confusion to why the skies had not shifted to his will, a shadow appears which he soon realizes to be Sanzon on the attack. He would know that it was coming; the one attack that seemed to be his signature to ending a quick fight close ranged. One moment was all he needed in order to begin gathering the energy he needed to basically blast Sanzon out of his trajectory. He would order, “path of destruction go forth” with his palm aimed at Sanzon the split second before Sanzon would make contact. What this would result in is Domen getting punched hard… in the face. He hadn’t been ready to take an attack, thus its effectiveness would be great as it causes the large male to take several steps back as glittering speckles of electricity burst from the contact between Sanzon’s fist and Domen’s face. More alarming than the fact he hadn’t blasted Sanzon out of the air was the fact that a physical attack from the Kami actually made his body move from its previous position.

274 / 1679
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

PostSubject: Re: The Seaside Tiger and the Golem   The Seaside Tiger and the Golem EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 4:42 pm

It was too late for me to pull back now. The thought of getting a bolt of dark energy at point blank was something I was willing to live with if I could push through it and make contact. The second I did, I would follow through, landing on the ground in a nearly crouched position. My hand would crackle with the remnants of the electrical energy. It was a brief moment of satisfaction as I stood up to look at Domen. Had he not regained his ability to use magic? Was he really not faking it. I had never been able to actually hit him in the face, and although it felt really, really good.. it was definitely a concern. His magic had been extremely powerful, and would be a necessity if we were to regain control of the areas we had both previously ruled.

“So.. you weren’t faking it. “
I was in slightly in wonder now, whether or not I should even continue with the spar. As a being of honor and fairness, I didn’t believe that I could fight him openly and my full capability, even though it was nowhere close to what it had originally been, if he could not use magic. Then again, he had a giant sword and I didn’t. Shaking my head, my left arm would fly up, capitalizing on something that I would never get a chance to do again.
“Lightning… Bolt!”
My left arm would fly forward while my body re-positioned itself. I knew it wasn’t a strong bet to do it, but at least at this close I had a better chance of making it work than if I were further away. I was still not happy that my bolt’s weren’t as strong as they had used to be, but it was something for me to work on. If this didn’t make contact, then I wasn’t even going to attempt any of my stronger techniques. I remembered my master telling me that the stronger something was, the more damaging it was to fail. If that was the case, then techniques that could once level buildings would be out of the question.. for now.

377 / 721

ooc // i cant find it, so I'm going to rebuild it later tomorrow. I finally updated my bio header with the correct one though ^_^
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The Seaside Tiger and the Golem   The Seaside Tiger and the Golem EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 4:42 pm

'[ Honed ]' :
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: The Seaside Tiger and the Golem   The Seaside Tiger and the Golem EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 8:31 pm

With a step, Domen has his center of gravity regained. Thoughts flow through his head as he begins to assess his strengths and weaknesses. Currently there seemed to be a lot more of the latter than he would care for. From what he knew so far, he had gained a physical body and was comfortable with his sword, but dark energy seemed to not be at his disposal. He did understand that up until now, he had not used dark energy once, but he had practiced with his blade. The thought comes up as to whether he should continue or not because he didn’t know if he wanted to even battle if he could not use magic, but the fact that Sanzon would continue the fight meant that Domen had to endure for both of their sakes. Just as he had thought for Sanzon, the same would apply for himself; what didn’t kill him would make his body tougher and himself stronger.

As the bolt comes down at him, Domen braces himself for the attack looking to take it at his chest in order to attempt to contest it. As he does this, he unconsciously invokes a shining bronzed chest plate to form over his clothing which guards him from the lightning blast on contact. He felt the pressure of the lightning strike on the armor and discovered that it wasn’t that bad. With new determination, he mentally returns to the battle casting his gaze upon Sanzon.

268 / 1947
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

PostSubject: Re: The Seaside Tiger and the Golem   The Seaside Tiger and the Golem EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 11:53 pm

The bronze armor worked for him as well. It seemed that we had both kept the ability to hold the armor that acted more out of instinct than anything else. I was rather happy to see that, but still worried about his lack of magic. Standing up, I would halt my forward progress to start a friendly conversation with him. We really would have to get his dark lightning back as fast as possible. While I wasn’t quite fond of that, or his golems, I knew that we needed them.
“Domen, why can’t you use your dark magic? “

I knew it was a straight forward question, and I was almost ready to assume that I would not be getting a straight forward answer. Did we really lose everything when the world ended? How could we have all of our memories and experiences, but not any of the strength that we had once held? I would look down at my fist as it curled into a ball. Only a light crackle of lightning would be there, not the normal blue glow and sizzle that I was used to. There were so many problems with this, and the entire thing was extremely frustrating.
“It isn’t a fair fight if you can’t use your magic. Does Paco know this?”

I hadn’t even asked if that little fairy monster had survived, or if he had been reunited with him. It may have been a touchy subject to accidentally bring up, but at this point I didn’t really know better. It was all just habit.

272 / 993
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: The Seaside Tiger and the Golem   The Seaside Tiger and the Golem EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 1:24 pm

Just when he was getting his head back into the battle, it would seem that Sanzon wanted to take that time to gain a better understanding of the scenario. It was fine and Domen decided to allow it. He would stand casually, not much of a difference from his normal stance, as he speaks, “I haven’t used it yet. I can feel my magical powers bubbling within the depths of my soul, but something in missing in releasing it. Do not make it a concern of yours; I will correct the issue shortly.” Moving onto the battle and whether it was fair, Domen would speak, “fairness is not a concern of mine when it comes to battle. As of Paco, I called him and he did not heed my call. I can only assume he is no longer of this realm.” With that out of the way, Domen would nonverbally show all the cues that he was ready to continue the battle. Turning his body to the side, he would reset his determination. Sanzon was outside of his range, which was something he would have to remedy. With his gaze on Sanzon’s face me or less, his body would burst forth, crossing the distance between them with the palm of his right hand open and stretching out to Sanzon and his sword trailing in his left hand. If Sanzon did not move or counter, Domen would grab him by the lower portion of his face and bring the broad portion of his blade around to strike into the Tiger’s ribcage or side in a batting motion.

280 / 2227
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The Seaside Tiger and the Golem   The Seaside Tiger and the Golem EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 1:24 pm

'[ Perfected ]' :
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

PostSubject: Re: The Seaside Tiger and the Golem   The Seaside Tiger and the Golem EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 12:15 pm

“that’s unfortunate, he was so helpful.. guess its time for you to find a replacement for him..”
Well, that could make sense. I guess if Paco had been in this realm he already would have sent him to find me, not come do it himself. What a pain this had turned into. At least the demon could feel the power there. I had felt it; it just took me sooner to tap into it than it had him. I was now confident that he would be back to his old, black lightning bolt golem commanding self within a few days . Maybe weeks since he was lazy, but I would keep that one to myself. Snapping my attention back to the demon, I would let out a breath of air and slide backwards, bringing my hands up to grab his. A muffled “lightning fist” form at the contact of the weapon. A quick exhale would erupt from my lips, typical for someone taking any form of impact in the ribs. Hopefully, the crackle of energy would function even under this stressful situation. I had no intention of backing down now, especially now that we both realized we had our strengths, and our weaknesses. I wasn’t much of a close combat person when it came to weapons, but he lacked long distance offensive capabilities. I would just have to weather his attacks at close range since his speed was greater than mine.

260 / 1253
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The Seaside Tiger and the Golem   The Seaside Tiger and the Golem EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 12:15 pm

'[ Mastered ]' :
The Seaside Tiger and the Golem GAMMA
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: The Seaside Tiger and the Golem   The Seaside Tiger and the Golem EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 1:23 pm

In his attack, Domen had not anticipated being able to get this close to Sanzon, and honestly, his attack was a feign, which was why the actions which Sanzon take were probably among the best options he could have taken at that moment. The demon was fully aware that he was in a disadvantage when it came to magic, so he expected that Sanzon would attempt to use that to his advantage. His incorrect assumption would have been made worst if Sanzon’s control over his abilities were trained just a bit more. Domen would gain the realization of ‘I see what you did there’ or rather what the tiger had tried to do there. With the sword bash striking, the broad side would hit and hopefully cause Sanzon to stagger as the demon would simply push his momentum in a short burst to bring his shoulder into Sanzon’s chest to just bump him back some and free his blade as a distancing gesture giving him room to bring the blade up and in a diagonally arching slash motion aimed to strike the tiger in a very shallow manner across his chest.

Ooc \\ You and those Mastered Gamma rolls.
216 / 2443
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The Seaside Tiger and the Golem   The Seaside Tiger and the Golem EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 1:23 pm

'[ Perfected ]' :
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

PostSubject: Re: The Seaside Tiger and the Golem   The Seaside Tiger and the Golem EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 3:43 pm

Apparently nt being able to focus completely on it left me at a disadvantage. The internal assumption that I had regained full control over the basics was a folly that I was now paying for. The thought of getting my blood spilled came back into sight, and a brief series of images from the war would flash through my mind. I had always been strong, but when I needed it, there was something wrong. I had always blamed it on those little machine bot things screwing around with my internal energy and feeding off the electricity in my body, but now I didn’t have that excuse. The sizzle of lightning would spark off, not really doing enough to kill a fly, let alone scratch the demon. The force from his body check would send me staggering a few feet back. My feet however, wouldn’t touch the ground and I would use his momentum to push backwards. The sword would still land its strike, but it keep me from getting cleaved. Unfortunately, it wasn’t enough. My breath would be held to anticipate it while the cross around my neck flashed, and the same bronze armor appeared across my body that the demon had held. I had completely forgot about it as I moved backwards, continuing to put distance between us. I was fully aware that the demon had a small issue with restraining his own strength, so close combat was not the best idea for me.
I would slide to a stop, pulling my arm up to prepare for him coming at me. My free arm, the left one, would come up to tap the armor to make sure it actually did exist..
“I guess we actually are alive…”

310 / 1563

ooc// dude.. you have no idea... this dice system absolutely hates me.. it works when I can waste time, the second I need it to happen, sparring you or in the middle of a site event.. failcake.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: The Seaside Tiger and the Golem   The Seaside Tiger and the Golem EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 3:59 pm

Domen’s eyes narrow as he remembers the armor. There is a small spark in the passing of his blade, but it would seem that Sanzon’s flesh is saved in the same manner his own was buffered from the lightning attack from before. The demon would realize that Sanzon’s magic has faltered just then and the armor had saved him from cosmetic injury. Still, this was no good. With Sanzon’s words, Domen would nod as he would lower his sword and his guard. He would comment, “I fear until we both recover more of our strength, this may be an exercise in futility. Battle is a time to test the strategic capabilities of your techniques; if you have none…” It felt like he was flailing around in a silly manner, which was something he had no interest in doing. Bringing a halt to the current battle, Domen would continue, “let us stop this for now. We can train our techniques and return to this point.” Freed from this, they could move onto something more productive perhaps.

195 / 2638
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

PostSubject: Re: The Seaside Tiger and the Golem   The Seaside Tiger and the Golem EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 7:42 pm

I would have to agree with the demon at this point. Neither of us would be able to get an advantage, and now we were stuck. I looked down, watching the armor glow before returning to the cross necklace around my neck. It felt nice to have that armor there. It was a defense that I could rely on. More than that, it was a defense that I didn’t really have to worry about, and could just assume was going to work. It was risky, but that let me really focus on fostering my offensive power more than I already had. A sigh would come from my lips as I relaxed a bit.
“I agree with you on that one. Right now it’s a senseless pissin contest. Have you been to domenance, or attempted to reclaim it? Oh yea.. how long ago did we go visit that human settlement? They should be getting near the deadline that you gave them. “
It was amazing how fast time could fly, especially when you were working hard at things. I wasn’t really sure how much time we had given them to be exact, but it might be worth dropping in to check in on them at some point. It was all up to the demon on what he wanted to do. I would keep the academy in my head, but not focus on it until later when I had some time to myself.

240 / 1803
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: The Seaside Tiger and the Golem   The Seaside Tiger and the Golem EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 8:03 pm

Now in a conversational mode, Domen would lift his blade and slide it into the sheath at his waist, putting it away before folding his arm at his chest and speaking, “I have been there. Currently it is occupied by humans of another tribe. The priestess Kazakura did come to me as did you; also a few of my followers are there are well, but not nearly as many as I once had. Until my powers return, I am allowing my followers to create a settlement within the earth beneath the city… when the time comes I shall reclaim its surface.” Speaking on the settlement, he would inform, “we went yesterday…” It had been from there that they decided to meet today in their parting. According to his math, Domen would inform, “we will go there in three days.”

151 / 2789
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

PostSubject: Re: The Seaside Tiger and the Golem   The Seaside Tiger and the Golem EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 12:23 am

My head would loosely fall in front of me, hanging there while I scratched it. It had only been a day? I wondered how he had more patience than I did when it came to these things. It was nice to know that the girl had survived and was working hard though. Thoughts of an underground city came into mind, and I wondered what that would look like. It kind of made me think of the underworld. I guess that was as close as I could get. It also gave me an even better idea.. of a giant white tower.. built on top of a black fortress.. or something like that.
“Hey Domen..”
It was a rarity for me to smile with an idea that was actually solid. I guess it was more of a jaded, entrepreneurial smile than anything else. It was the kind when you knew something of no good was going to come from it. I had to admit that it was messed up, even for me. I wasn’t Domen’s biggest fan when it came to leading humans, but then again, it was something that needed to be done. At the very least I could get his opinion on it. Maybe afterwards we could scout the inner city since it was apparently a highly dangerous place now.
“these people are really, really screwed up.. it wouldn’t be too far of a stretch to justify direct influence and leadership at this point. I mean.. look at their lives.. It isn’t like it used to be, and we can do something about that. “

270 / 2073
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: The Seaside Tiger and the Golem   The Seaside Tiger and the Golem EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 1:16 pm

Domen would think on Sanzon’s words for a moment before turning to the side and gazing dramatically towards the eastern skies. It was true… the things he had said, the humans were like lost sheep. Among his many hobbies, Domen had the angelic feature of liking order to an unnatural extent… which was probably why he and Sanzon were able to co exist about one another. In his very core, he would seek chaos, but he would do it in an orderly manner. It probably wasn’t natural for a demon to lead humans and play with their lives, but it seemed like something to pass the time with. With his background as a former warlord in his days, things like this did often resound well with him. Either way, he would not reject Sanzon’s words. He would agree, “Humans are unfit to lead themselves, which is why they struggle. It would be benevolent of me to lead them once more, but the only reason to do so would be to provide them the divine purpose of worshipping me as I have in the past. I have little interest in the happiness of such simple beings. “

211 / 3000
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

PostSubject: Re: The Seaside Tiger and the Golem   The Seaside Tiger and the Golem EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 4:41 am

It was rather stupid f me to have expected an answer different from what he had given me. His answer was straightforward, to the point, and gave perfect justification for why he did what he did. What I didn’t understand was his history, and what led him to make those day to day decisions. Unfortunately, It wasn’t really my place to question his past, as much as he wasn’t in the place to question mine. We had both come together for, and I hate to say it, once a mutual reason that we could agree on. The humans of this new era were lost, and needed our guidance. Whether they worshipped us as gods or not, I would never ask that of them. This would give my conscience a rest, and let me focus on the important part of protecting and providing for them.
“Let me worry about their happiness, as long as they follow they shall be provided for in a manner that allows them a proper level of suitable existence. Do you plan on completely reclaiming your lost city? I’ve pretty much given up on my settlement to the north. My academy, however, is a completely different issue. “
I thought about it for a moment. I hadn’t really had time to focus on that right now, and with things the way they were, it would be in my best interest to go there as soon as I could. Hopefully, things weren’t too bad in the lower commons. After all, how much worse could they get..

272 / 2345
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: The Seaside Tiger and the Golem   The Seaside Tiger and the Golem EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 2:59 pm

Domen would think on Sanzon’s words for a moment before turning to the side and gazing dramatically towards the eastern skies. It was true… the things he had said, the humans were like lost sheep. Among his many hobbies, Domen had the angelic feature of liking order to an unnatural extent… which was probably why he and Sanzon were able to co exist about one another. In his very core, he would seek chaos, but he would do it in an orderly manner. It probably wasn’t natural for a demon to lead humans and play with their lives, but it seemed like something to pass the time with. With his background as a former warlord in his days, things like this did often resound well with him. Either way, he would not reject Sanzon’s words. He would agree, “Humans are unfit to lead themselves, which is why they struggle. It would be benevolent of me to lead them once more, but the only reason to do so would be to provide them the divine purpose of worshipping me as I have in the past. I have little interest in the happiness of such simple beings. “

197 / 3197
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

PostSubject: Re: The Seaside Tiger and the Golem   The Seaside Tiger and the Golem EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 1:57 am

Well, what did the demon want to do about that? Would he build his own new civilization and let them come to worship him, or proactively do something to provide for them. I guess that was more my area. They worship him out of fear, and me out of benevolent protection. For a few moments, I thought it was a good idea, until the fact that Domen really didn’t have much face in terms of public speaking. The easiest way to go about this would be politically, which was much easier than using brute force which we didn’t have. Right now we could build ourselves up without much trouble if we did it right.
“It looks like we will be together for a while then. Right now, brute force and intimidation won’t really work since neither of us have our full abilities back. Politics would be our best bet for the short term. I know that isn’t really your bag, but I’m much better than you at it. “
I would shrug at the last remark there. "Besides, you have the brute force and intimidation down to an art form, so when time comes for that I will be more than happy to take a seat and stay out of your way this time around. I'm sure we will have more than enough chances for you to go get your fight on, especially if this place is as dangerous as I've heard.”

250 / 2595
ooc // sorry for the lateness, went to Katsucon!
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: The Seaside Tiger and the Golem   The Seaside Tiger and the Golem EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 6:31 pm

Ooc \\ I just now noticed I double posted. Sorry, the 197 words I typed previously are now gone, never to return.

So in the previous post, Domen would have mentioned something about perhaps going to the core to check on Sanzon’s site since there wasn’t much to do around here except gaze out onto the sea. Though he had long flowing blond hair, Sanzon was lacking a dress, which made him an inappropriate partner for such a thing. Since that technically never happened due to the gods erasing the last 2 minutes, Domen would response to Sanzon’s new words. With a nod, he would comment, “indeed it does.” A frown was given at the fact that they couldn’t simply through their weight around to get what they wanted, but eventually they would get there. “Your words are true,” he would inform Sanzon, “for now, let’s move on from here. You spoke of a place within the city; perhaps we can go to look at it? I also have an interest in journeying to Onitoshi to see if perhaps the demon’s there have been stripped of their power as well.”

209 / 3406
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

PostSubject: Re: The Seaside Tiger and the Golem   The Seaside Tiger and the Golem EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 6:36 am

My gaze would turn to the east, and I would dig hands into side pockets while taking a nice look at the sea. I didn’t really remember having a view like this in the city, only from my home in the northern heights. Things were definitely different now, definitely not in a good way either. My attention would return to my demonic counterpart when he mentioned the underworld. I had a concern about going down there, especially right now. If it was as ruthless as it had been when we were originally here, then things might be worse.
“I don’t believe that we should head to Onitoshi just yet. If we are unable to give proper strength in this realm, then we will be at a disadvantage down there. I won’t be able to do much in this state, and neither will you. My place should be a good start, and we can use that to gauge the locals. I discussed that area with a human last night. “

I would sigh, wondering if she was still around. It would have been more convenient than me explaining everything I had heard from her.
“Apparently the city is overrun with your kind. If we can’t handle that level of strength here, then we have no business poking around in your back yard.”

232 / 2827
oocness// no problem lol.. sorry the late response, grad school paper this week
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: The Seaside Tiger and the Golem   The Seaside Tiger and the Golem EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 1:23 pm

A frown would be beset on Domen’s face as he listens to Sanzon’s logic. He didn’t feel that he would have an issue in hell, but then again, he was currently in denial about his lack of powers. Still, he figured it would probably be best to go down there after he’s at least gotten his dark energy back in a form where he could channel it and harness it offensively. From the words, he got the understanding that Sanzon didn’t want to go down at the moment, which he would accept in his great benevolence. There was still nothing keeping him front doing down there himself, or with Kaelas. It did seem, however, that going into the core was a good idea, so with that, Domen would simply speak, “then let us be on our way.” He was particularly interested to see how the city could be overrun with demons when before not a single demon seemed to be able to move about it freely without being greatly distressed by the city’s artificial defensives. It would seem a bit ironic that ht war would bring about the complete opposite of what was so. With that, his body would lift into the air to an appropriate height where he would be able to see the city off in the distance. Now in the sky, he would fly towards the city, remembering how it used to be and seeing from afar how it currently was.

260 / 3666
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

PostSubject: Re: The Seaside Tiger and the Golem   The Seaside Tiger and the Golem EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 3:08 am

Was he agreeing with me on this one? I had persuaded him to do something without it involving physical combat? I remembered trying to get him to come to this realm in the first place, and how much of a pain it was. I also had the assets in my arsenal that were capable of doing something like that. I would turn my body towards the sea one more time while the demon lifted off. There was a nice breeze. It felt rather good, nice and warm. Not too hot, not too cold. A light sigh would escape my lips while I thought about the city. The inner city had never been visited before. That pesky spirit-net had always been up. Maybe I would be able to find my other counterpart, and brother of fire. If not, oh well. One thing was for certain, and that was the fact that the demon was impatient and probably wouldn’t waste time waiting for me to finish enjoying the views. Damn.. I could use a cigarette and a drink right about now. Maybe that stash in the lockbox was still there at the academy. There was an idea for the to-do list this week!
“coming.”
Slowly, my body would lift off the ground, and up past the cliffs as well. Turning to face the city, I almost wanted to think of it like it used to be. The large buildings, glowing in the night sky, and the lack of being able to see the stars were a normal thing. Things really had changed. Without wasting any more time, I would shoot off behind Domen, heading for the city!

286 / 3,113
+ 16 texp
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: The Seaside Tiger and the Golem   The Seaside Tiger and the Golem EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 12:50 pm

Domen continues in his flight towards the city. He would not be thinking much other than about what would await them when they arrived. During the flight, he was a little bit perturbed that his flying speed wasn’t as great as it once had been, but there was some solace in the fact that he was still faster than Sanzon in a way. Instead of making sure that he went at a speed that Sanzon could keep up with, he decided to just fly as it were comfortable to him. The ground would continue to roll beneath them as the city came closer and closer into view, going from something that was a hazy spec in the distance to a growing mass of darkness and twisted metal and concrete.

As they arrived to the airspace of the city’s outskirt, coming about the areas formerly known as Gunshyne Bastion, the effects of the time lapse was visible from that height. The land was not maintained by the workers who normally kept the city at least somewhat clean. Grass was growing in streets, there were areas of rubble where offspring blasts from the battle at the end of the world, and there did not seem to be the busy life that was generally associated with the city. Pausing at this moment, Domen would wait for Sanzon to catch up and lead the way to where his land was within this seemingly deserted concrete jungle.

263 / 3929
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

PostSubject: Re: The Seaside Tiger and the Golem   The Seaside Tiger and the Golem EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 1:23 am

I would try to keep up with the demon, which proved to be a slight annoyance. I had never realized how much of a disadvantage I had really been in against him at this level. As we reached closer to the city, something bothered me. It was as if the entire place was dead. Normal sounds, such as helicopters, sirens, normal traffic and people busy with their days, was gone. Noticing the demon stop in front of me, I would reach him, then drop out of the air and down to the streets below. I knew we were not even close to the old academy yet, but I wanted to take it all in for a moment.
Landing in the broken street, I looked around. The buildings had no upkeep. The street was cracked, and patches of grass grew on what was a normal road. Cars were parked around, and I could see patches of rust where their paint had faded away. My eyes would move past the buildings and towards the city metro, where the tall towers were still standing, only as remnants of their previous glory.
“Jyn..”
I hated to admit to it, but I was hoping that the human was still alive somewhere. If there was anyone capable of rebuilding this kind of society, and assisting with the balance of management, social structure, and managing assets, it would be him. Lifting off the ground, I would return up to the airspace, bringing my gaze to the west. We still had a little way to go.
“Sorry for the wait.. let’s continue.”
There would be a bit of a startling tone in my voice. I hadn’t spent time actually acknowledging that the world had ended. Everything that I had know, worked for, and built was pretty much gone. Warm tea, a hot shower, and a stiff drink was all I wanted right now, and only one of those was potentially possible.

344 / 3,457
+ 17 texp
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: The Seaside Tiger and the Golem   The Seaside Tiger and the Golem EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 2:30 pm

Domen would look down as Sanzon lowered to the ground. Since the Angelic spirit had not motioned that he was going the correct way, Domen would wait to watch him before lowering. It seemed as if Sanzon was just going somewhere to look around and not the actual location where they needed to be. Looking over the city, Domen would have a very different memory of how it used to be. The humans would have a tough time trying to reclaim this area if such a thing was possible. The Onikonjou had already taken over Onitoshi, how called something else, and now it looked like they had a firm foothold on this location as well in Terra.

It didn’t’ matter much, however, since this would only be one of many locations that would inevitably fall under Domen’s powers eventually. Time was not a huge hindrance for the demon since he viewed himself as eternal. The loss of power was just a temporary setback; there was no big deal in waiting two or three weeks to regain his full strength when it was compared to the span of hundreds of years.

The demon’s gaze would be on Sanzon as he comes back up and apologizes for the wait. With a nod of approval, Domen would speak, “fine, lead the way to your establishment.” One thing Domen noticed was that he did notice movements in the shadows around them. There were other demons around, just not in the open yet; it would get worse the further into the center they got.

285 / 4214
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

PostSubject: Re: The Seaside Tiger and the Golem   The Seaside Tiger and the Golem EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 12:50 am

I would keep my eyes over on the large city. Even in the day time, it looked like a darkened, shadowy abyss of depressing memories. While I was normally in a rather cheerful mood, it was finally setting in that things really were this way, that this was the new reality we all had to live in, and that there was little that I could do to change it. I wouldn’t even be paying attention to anyone following us. Actually, I wasn’t really paying attention to anything at all as I flew west. Figuring it would be quicker to cut from point A to point b, I ignored the warnings that were given by the human last night, and instead pressed on.
“Domen.. random question while we’re moving.. do you think it’s better this way? I mean.. I fought to have a world where spirits were welcome here.. and it looks like that is what happened.. only it’s not right..”
I didn’t know if he would particularly care about the question, or where it was coming from. The past realm had been far different from this one, if not for the fact that it was the past, but more along the lines that society had been completely regressive in comparison to this one. Now that it was all merged, the issue’s were obviously apparent. As we neared what I considered the official beginning of the old lower commons, my body would lower in altitude. I was close, and it didn’t even feel like home..

272 / 3,729
+18 texp
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: The Seaside Tiger and the Golem   The Seaside Tiger and the Golem EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 10:37 pm

Hearing the question that comes in from Sanzon as they continue to fly closer into the city, Domen would not answer right away. Of course, he didn’t particularly care about the city or its condition as it wasn’t a place he felt comfortable in. The city was too advanced whereas he preferred simpler things, such as everything he had in Domenance. To him, the city was too busy, too noisy, and overall there was too much going on. After a few moments, Domen would speak, “it’s certainly quieter.” Deciding to give a bit more insight into what was being said, he would continue, “The city was flawed in the fact that I did not administrate it. The humans would not have been able to accomplish anything of merit unless they were following my will. Currently, the spirits who now inhabit this place do not follow my will, so to answer your question, it is the same.” It was a simpler way of thinking about it. If Domen thought only within his will, then he didn’t have to worry about all the variables that came with humans, their emotions and their struggles against kinds that were unlike their own.

Coming into an even worst portion of the city, Domen would notice that Sanzon was lowering his altitude and would follow suit. Eyes would be on them; though the demons here would be around the same strength due to the reset, they did have numbers and the home field advantage, which was probably why humans still did not inhabit this area even after the second dawning. Domen might be fine, but the Kami was BBQ at a family reunion.

309 / 4523
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

PostSubject: Re: The Seaside Tiger and the Golem   The Seaside Tiger and the Golem EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 1:13 am

I would continue to lower myself a litlte bit more, coming to an even flow about a hundred feet above the rooftops. Listening to the demonic counterpart give his response, it all made sense. The humans here were completely different from the days when the city was in its prime. It was definitely a lot quieter than what I had ever wished for. While I did miss the daily, common ameneties that the city life held, the division had been a constant pain in my ass. If Domen could lead the spirits here, and I could lead the humans, it might be possible to create a fully manageable, peaceful society.
“I should have expected something like that. “ would be my reply as I rotated around, flying sideways to face him. I recognized the area, and had a solid grasp on where we were at. It wouldn’t be too much longer until we would reach the western portion of the lower commons. Formerly, this area was prone to large amounts of gang violence and organized crime. I had helped manage that by starting my own organized crime that gave back to the community. Briefly, I would wonder if any of them were still alive as I rotated back around to face forward.
“I do not doubt your administration capabilities… that’s for sure. Domenance was rather impressive.. for a demon.”
It wasn’t an insult or anything, just an interesting point to see that a demon of his size and demeanor could manage to be a benevolent leader and not a raging dictator.

288 / 4,017
+19 texp
ooc// I'm now to the point where I can dump all of my texp/exp and bump intelligence up a level permanently (25,000 exp). good idea?
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: The Seaside Tiger and the Golem   The Seaside Tiger and the Golem EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 4:05 pm

Ooc // I’d get some solid techs first; there’s no real need to have an INT buff with no techniques. Speaking of which, why not continue this thread in a new RP to roll in updated techs in your next post?

“You should have,” comes the reply from the demon as he continues down, following the Kami to a lower altitude. With the comment about Domenance, Domen would simply nod at the observation and answer, “of course it was.” He figured that the Kami had just realized something and spoke it aloud and didn’t think it anything beyond that. Hovering above the heights of the apartment complexes and buildings of the past future, Domen would notice something. He would motion towards it as there seemed to be a swarm of something flying ‘up’ to greet them. On closer observation, the creatures coming at them looked more like shadow gargoyles than anything else. Their movements would be about as fast as Domen’s and an aura of ill intent would be coming from them. Domen would speak, “it seems we’ve been noticed. Though this is disadvantageous for us, I will not back down from ordinary demons. If you wish to flee, you can use me as a cover.” With that, Domen would stand in the air and wait for both Sanzon’s reply and the creatures that were coming up at him. His hand casually shifts to his side and takes the hilt of his blade; however, there was still a percentage chance that the creatures here were simply coming to say hello.

290 / 4813
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

PostSubject: Re: The Seaside Tiger and the Golem   The Seaside Tiger and the Golem EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 11:49 pm

oocness// I'll start the next thread here, its a great place to break the chapter at. On the INT, I dont want a slew of techniques, I have what I need for the most part. I want to keep them all at Damage level 1 so that the casting cost for free chanting is pretty non-existent. And the Permanent +1 INT would definitely level it out now and help me out later once the transformations start coming.

+19 texp
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: The Seaside Tiger and the Golem   The Seaside Tiger and the Golem EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 10:47 am

Sent to UYB
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Seaside Tiger and the Golem   The Seaside Tiger and the Golem Empty

Back to top Go down

The Seaside Tiger and the Golem
Page 1 of 1