Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Daily Buisness

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Rep! : 10

Daily Buisness Empty
PostSubject: Daily Buisness   Daily Buisness EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 2:42 am

Daily Buisness 1LilYuk

Shifting his gaze as he stands in front of a rack of armor, the half-breed looks between different chest pieces as he try's to decide which he would like to get, however he finds a choice just out of his grasp. The shop owner, having been watching his village leader for a good bit of time now decides to step over and offer some help since it seemed he couldn't make up his mind. " Perhaps I can be of some assistance to you sir. " The shop owner says as he comes to stand next to Yuki. Hearing the shop owner, Yuki glances to the male for a moment before turning his attention back to the armor as he gives a faint nod, " I can't decide which to get. " Yuki says as he looks at two sets of armor. The shop owner gives a nod as he reaches out and picks up one of the armor Yuki is looking at, " Well it all depends on how well you wish to be protected and how mobile you wish to be. " he begins as he holds up the armor he had picked up, " You see, this leather is much lighter and would offer a minor bit of protection while still letting you retain your mobility. " He says as he holds up the armor for a moment before putting it back with the rest of the armor.

EXP: 233
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Daily Buisness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily Buisness   Daily Buisness EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 5:25 am

Daily Buisness 1LilYuk

As the shop owner spoke, Yuki listened to the male as he explained about the difference in armor and how it affects the wearer, though this was something the half-breed already knew, he still let the shop owner explain it to him. With the lighter armor explained the shop owner picks up the heavier armor, though it was not a truly heavy piece of armor, " This one would still offer offer you a degree of mobility but it offers you more protection. " The shop owner begins as he holds up the bit of armor. It was at this time that another patron steps into the shop, however this patron was not in search of something from the shop but someone in the shop. Chamilia moves over to the two and sets her gaze upon Yuki as she clears her throat before speaking, " Pardon me Alpha but we are waiting for you. " Chamilia says as she looks to Yuki. The shop owner had looked to Chamilia when she had come over to them, but Yuki had kept his gaze upon the armor the merchant held up, that is until he heard Chamilia speak up. Hearing Chamilia speak up, Yuki glances to her for a brief moment before shifting his gaze back to the armor as he brings a hand up and rubs his chin.

EXP: 234
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Daily Buisness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily Buisness   Daily Buisness EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 5:25 am

Daily Buisness 1LilYuk

" Which one of these do you think I should get Chamilia? " Yuki asks as he looks back to Chamilia for a brief moment. The female elf lets out a sigh of annoyance as Yuki asks the question, her gaze shifting to the armor the shop owner is holding up, " You are the one wearing it so I believe you should make the choice Alpha. " Chamilia says as she looks at Yuki. Having fallen into silence in the presence of the leader of the village and the commander of the ranger guard, the shop owner simply watches the interaction between the two as he waits to see if his goods will be bartered for. " Indeed but I am not sure which to get, so you will pick one out for me. " Yuki says with a faint nod as he gives Chamilia the order to pick out the armor for him. Now having no choice in the matter, Chamilia lets out a grumble as she looks at the armor in question, " You should get the light armor. " She says as she points out the armor she spoke of, " There, I decided for you, now I will be waiting out side. " She adds, letting her arm drop back to her side as she turns and heads back out of the shop, leaving the two standing there.

EXP: 227
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Daily Buisness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily Buisness   Daily Buisness EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 10:18 pm

Daily Buisness 1LilYuk

" Alright alright. " Yuki says with a nod to Chamilia's comment. " I will take the one she pointed out. " Yuki says as he looks at the shop owner. The shop owner gives a faint nod as he reaches out and picks up the armor they had been speaking about, " Alright. That will be an uncommon item sir. " The merchant says as he looks at Yuki. As the merchant informs him of what he would like in return for the, Yuki nods as he reaches into his pouch and pulls out an item worth what the shop owner is asking and offers it to him, " This should do. " Yuki says as he offers the shop owner the item. Reaching out, the shop owner takes the item from Yuki while offering him the armor as he looks over the item and gives a nod, " Thank you sir. " The shop owner says as he looks at Yuki. Taking the armor as it is offered to him, Yuki gives a nod to the shop owners comment. With his new armor, Yuki makes his way out of the shop and glances around for a brief moment before setting his gaze upon Chamilia as she stands not far from the shop. Chamilia looks to Yuki as he comes out of the shop, glancing to the armor he had bought for a moment before lifting her gaze to look back at him, " Ready sir? " She asks as she looks at Yuki. Making his way over to Chamilia after spotting her, Yuki gives a faint nod to her question, " I just need to put this on but that wont take long, lead the way. " Yuki murmurs to her as he looks at the armor he had just bartered for. With the order from Yuki Chamilia gives a faint nod and begins to move away from the shop, leading the way to there destination. As Chamilia begins to move Yuki starts to follow after her, his gaze lifting from the armor as he glances around.

EXP: 341
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Daily Buisness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily Buisness   Daily Buisness EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 10:18 pm

Daily Buisness 1LilYuk

Glancing around as he follows after Chamilia, Yuki lets out a soft sigh as he takes in the sights of his village. It was another beautiful day in Theden. Moving down the street Yuki gives a few nods to some of the villagers that pass by him, the villagers in return giving nods and waves as they greet the leader of the village. With the passing of each day the village grew be it small it still did either by the addition of a new building to improve the village in some aspect or simply by some travelers that take a notion to take up residence in the village and become part of the everyday life of Theden. It was for this, and a many other reasons, that the half-breed knew he couldn't stop and let the village and its people fall, it had become one of his tasks to ensure the safety and prosperity of the village he had created. " You should put that on if you intend to use it. " Chamilia says as she glances back to Yuki. Hearing Chamilia, Yuki gives a faint nod, " I guess I should.. " He murmurs lightly as he begins to slip on the bit of armor he had bought, not wishing to buy a full suit he had only bought the portion of armor to cover his chest since the chest was what held the most vital organs in the physical form and he wished to protect them from harm. Once he had the armor on Yuki lifts his gaze and glances around for a moment before setting his gaze ahead of them. Not to far ahead of Yuki and Chamilia stood Ulfric with a group of the warriors standing next to him, the group waited for the arrival of Chamilia and Yuki.

EXP: 309
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Daily Buisness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily Buisness   Daily Buisness EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 10:19 pm

Daily Buisness 1LilYuk

Lifting his gaze, Yuki looks past Chamilia, to Ulfric and the warriors. Looking to Ulfric and the warriors Yuki shifts his gaze over them for a brief moment before turning his attention back to Chamilia, " Will you be coming too? " He asks the female as he looks at her. Upon hearing Yuki's question, Chamilia looks back to him and shakes her head faintly to his question, " No. I will stay here to keep watch over the village. " She answers before turning her attention back ahead of them, looking to Ulfric and the warriors. Hearing the response from Chamilia, Yuki nods his head faintly " Alright. " He murmurs before falling silent. Ulfric shifts his gaze to look at Yuki as he draws closer. Coming upon Ulfric and the warriors, Chamilia comes to a stop and looks to Yuki who comes to a stop as well, " Shall we set out now? " Yuki asks as he looks at Ulfric and the small group of six warriors. Ulfric gives a faint nod, " We have been waiting for you. " He says as he looks at the half-breed. Hearing the comment from the large beast, Yuki gives a soft growl, " I had to pick something up, now let's get going. " Yuki says before turns his attention ahead of them, out from the village. " Take care alpha. " Chamilia says to Yuki before she turns and begins to walk away. Hearing Chamilia, Yuki glances to her for a brief moment before shifting his attention back away from the village, " Alright lets get going. " He says before he begins to move. As Yuki begins to move, Ulfric and the six warriors begin to follow after the half-breed, the six warriors forming into two rows of three, one on each side of the large wolf.

EXP: 326
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Daily Buisness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily Buisness   Daily Buisness EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 10:53 pm

Daily Buisness 1LilYuk

Leading the group away from Theden, Yuki shifts his gaze slowly as he glances around, though at the moment they where still within land that fell under his rule so he knew nothing would happen, the problem was with areas that where not under his influence or control. " So tell me Yuki, what are we doing? " Ulfric asks as he looks to the half-breed. Hearing the question from Ulfric, Yuki glances back to him for a brief moment, " Well, the plan is to go to other villages and such and speak of Theden and see if anyone would like to come to Theden. " Yuki answers as he looks at Ulfric. Listening to Yuki, Ulfric gives a faint nod to the answer, " I see. " The large wolf begins with a faint nod, " And is there a village we are going too? " He adds as he looks at Yuki. Gazing ahead of them once again Yuki thinks on the question asked by the wolf " We shall see. " Yuki says in response to the wolf's question. Hearing the response from Yuki, Ulfric gives a faint growl, " We'll see? Sounds like a half assed answer to me you lazy half-breed. " Ulfric says as he looks at Yuki. Hearing Ulfric's response, Yuki returns the growl as he glances back to Ulfric, " What was that? " Yuki asks as he growls at the beast. With the growling from the two the warriors begin to fall back some to put some space between them and the two incase a fight breaks out between them. " You heard me. " Ulfric says, snapping at Yuki, " I'll take us to a village. " The large wolf says before pulling ahead of Yuki. As Ulfric pulls ahead of him Yuki watches the large wolf and grumbles softly, " Lead the way. " the half-breed murmurs to Ulfric.

EXP: 326
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Daily Buisness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily Buisness   Daily Buisness EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 11:39 pm

Daily Buisness 1LilYuk

Having taken lead of the group, Ulfric puts his canine skills to use as he begins to sniff at the air from time to time as he leads the group onwards as they move from the village. With Ulfric leading the way the small group come across a small settlement of people. Coming upon the settlement, Yuki takes lead as they move into the area that seemed to be more so a camp rather then a village by any means. The half-breed is welcomed by a male wielding a sharped stick, " We don't have anything for you to steal! " The man yells out to the half-breed as he brandishes the improvised weapon. With the threat to there leader the warriors begin to move around Yuki, however he lifts his hand and gives them to signal to stay behind, " ... I am not here to steal anything from you. " Yuki says to the male as a few more join him while women and children take refuge behind a wagon. Though Yuki had said he was not here to steal anything, the male keeps a tight grip of the stick as he watches Yuki, " Still, stay back. " The man says as he jabs at the air in Yukis direction, " We don't want any trouble. ". Keeping his gaze on the male, Yuki steps forwards, " I am from a village not far away. " he begins to speak as he watches the males, " Theden, it is a place where all can be safe and don't have to worry about being stolen from. " Yuki adds as he fixes his gaze upon the male that first spoke. Ulfric shifts his gaze between the small group of people before glancing to Yuki. " Theden you say.. " The male says as he shifts his gaze and glances to the large wolf next to the one speaking. " Yes. " Yuki says with a faint nod, " You would be welcome there. If you would like, we can take you there if you would like to come with us. I am looking for people like you and others that wish to live in a safe place. " Yuki says before falling silent. The man shifts his gaze to look at the other males with him before turning his attention towards the others behind the wagon for a moment then finally looking towards Yuki, " Let me talk it over with the others. " He says before turning and heading back to the wagon with the other males. As they walk away, Yuki gives a faint nod as he glances to Ulfric before turning his gaze back towards the group they had come across. After a few moments of deliberation the male that first spoke makes his way back to Yuki, " We have finished talking and decided to come with you to this Theden. " The male says as he looks at Yuki. As the male comes back Yuki watches him and as he speaks Yuki listens, nodding as he voices the groups desire to come to Theden. " Good. Please come with us and we will take you to Theden. " Yuki says to the male. The male nods and calls back for everyone to pack up before they set out with Yuki and his group.

EXP: 557
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Daily Buisness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily Buisness   Daily Buisness Empty

Back to top Go down

Daily Buisness
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shintheory Role-Playing :: DOR :: Roleplaying Board :: Terra Regnum :: Theden-
Jump to: