Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Diary II

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Rep! : 17

The Diary II Empty
PostSubject: The Diary II   The Diary II EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 4:58 pm

The Diary II Noah_FullParty
Noah Valesti | Kimi | Galatea | Jade
Health: 100% | 100% | 100% | 100%
Stamina: 100% | 100% | 100% | 100%
Noah's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Kimi's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Galatea's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Jade's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Actions: --- | --- | --- | ---
Active Skills: --- | --- | ---
Active Forms: ---
Dmg/Status Relay: --- | --- | --- | ---
Theme: A Kami's Smile

The way things were now, Kimi possessed quite alot of free time to herself. Every three days she would leave Jade in Noah's care because she was wanted him to bond with her despite how much he really didn't want to. Noah was against this whole idea of adopting Jade, but even though He ruled Inanis, Kimi in a sense had supreme power, Being the Matriarch and all. Kimi was apart of the small percentile of females that respected their significant other, but when it came to it they would place their food down and lay down the law. It was still early and she was within her chambers with her new Diary. The first one was filled and over by her dresser. It was a lot of pages filled with things that happened during her days, stuff that also carried big secrets. Kimi would look to the second book and open it, getting ready to begin on the very first entry of this new one. There would be a slight pause once she opened it, and following that was the narrowing of her eyes. There was a harsh realization that came to her at that moment." What...to write about ? I did nothing today...". Her head would tilt to the side in an odd manner. Writing stuff of the past wouldn't be good, and would throw things off to her so she would just wait until the next time.

Words :: 252 Exp
Gains :: 2 TEXP [Post in 2 or more RPs|Post as an NPC in a thread that doesn't include your character]
The Diary II Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

The Diary II Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Diary II   The Diary II EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 11:15 pm

Noah's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Kimi's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Galatea's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Jade's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]

There was a slight yawn that would come from Kimi which showed that she was actually quite sleepy than she led to believe. It would be around that time to begin wrapping up as she then placed her book on the bed and moved towards where she kept her clothes, dropping off her armor revealing the tank top she had underneath along with the panties she had underneath. She didn't wear pants while wearing her armor because they restricted her ability to motion her legs to the max that is needed to evade effectively within the armor, so she just wore a tank top and panties underneath. There. The Armor she would drop there, but the rest of her clothes she would drop off when she entered the bathroom. She would vigorously clean herself even though she didn't do much nor got dirt, but she always believed in keeping clean and smelling good, plus the armor helps develop sweat and a stench which was something that could explain her vigorous cleaning. Eventually she would get out, dry off, put her dirty clothes that was on the floor in a basket, and then make her way out of the bathroom and into a room. She would motion her head around purposely swinging her hair as she then dropped in her bed in her new night gown...and so soon sleep would ensue

Words :: 250 Exp
Gains ::---
The Diary II Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

The Diary II Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Diary II   The Diary II EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 5:08 pm

The next break would come, and with a new day came new possibilities. Again like three days ago, Jade was off with Noah and Kimi was left to keep herself occupied with the happenings of the village. The day would start, and Kimi would go out to experience what life had in store for her. On this day many things was done, trips to various places around Inanis. A good portion of it was spent at the special sites around Inanis such as Phoenix points and Inanis City Trail. During that time she thought about the life that Jade would be exposed to by Kimi taking her on as her daughter, the stuff that occured in the passed which may lay the foundation for certain things in the future, both good and not good. Kimi couldn't tell the future, but what she did know was that no matter what, she would protect Jade with all her heart. She truly felt like she had a connection with the little one, that it may have been fate itself that motioned the events that would have led to them losing Noah, which led to them losing people, which also led to them needing slaves and then encountering Jade. The Day would slowly come to an End as Kimi made her way into the House of Noah and traveled to her chambers.

Words :: 240 Exp
Gains :: 2 TEXP [Post in 2 or more RPs|Post as an NPC in a thread that doesn't include your character]
The Diary II Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

The Diary II Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Diary II   The Diary II EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 11:34 pm

Kimi opened the door to her chambers and walked in, releasing a sigh and closing the door. After closing the door, Kimi would then hold her arms up and take off her armor. There was so much relief that came with having that piece of armor off. After getting the rest of her Armor off, she remembered that there was something else that she had to do. There was some Paperwork to be done regarding the issuing of new weapons to all the guards, which would cost quite a bit in Kimi's personal opinion, but it had to be done to provide better protection to the people and even make their soldiers well equiped for away battles. Before she would do anything else, Kimi would sit down on her bed, pull out the papers that stashed in her dresser, and bring them to the top of it. She was within a Tank top and panties which actually matched the color of the tank top. Grabbing a writing utensil, she would press it on the paper and begin signing the stuff needed to process the request for better weapons and better armor for all of the Soldiers. It would take awhile, but eventually Kimi would finish with all of the paper work.

Words :: 224 Exp
Gains :: 3 TEXP [Post in 2 or more RPs|Post as an NPC in a thread that doesn't include your character|At least 5 Posts in the day]
The Diary II Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

The Diary II Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Diary II   The Diary II EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 7:00 pm

A Soldier's Duty
March 1

The very first entry in Book two, though I think it is worthy as today was a splendid day. Today was the day for Noah to watch over little Jade, and because of that I was able to finish off some unfinished business. Recently I signed off on a request for special weaponry and armor for the soldiers of Inanis which took quite a bit out of the treasury, but from what I witnessed of out soldiers today It was a good investment. The expressions on their faces upon seeing the new swords and armors was something that would make a heart melt. They were all so appreciative, though I honestly didn't mind because I led these guys, so my best interest would be theirs. Just to make sure that everything would be used to the best of it's abilities, I had a little training session with all of the soldiers from early this morning. Before actually handling the weapons, we did a few exercises that I felt like would be needed in order to utilize the weapons more effectively. One thing that I would notice is that they weren't that fast when using everything so that would have to be the first thing we improve over the period of this year. With improvement in that area alone, I feel like these soldiers...these Hero's of the Sacred city will become a force not to be messed with.

Words :: 258 Exp
Gains :: 3 TEXP [Post in 2 or more RPs|Post as an NPC in a thread that doesn't include your character|At least 5 Posts in the day]
The Diary II Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

The Diary II Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Diary II   The Diary II EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 11:56 pm

The Sacred Priestess
March 4

A time we went against the world...a time we believed that everything was to be molded in the way that we wanted it to be. A bit ambitious don't you think ? There was one thing to be said for us, we had spirit, and probably more ambition than anyone in the world. Even after his defeat...I think he planned to get payback, but I was able to pull him away from that, but it wasn't until we met Jade when he truly had the negativity absolved from him, and the same could be said for me. Noah may not accept the role of Jade's father yet, but there is promise in his eyes when he looks at me and then her, it's almost as if he's trying to force the smile to remained sealed away from the world, but he's not fooling anyone. Heh...I wonder just how much change will that little girl bring to this village. No matter what happens though, I will always be there for her, for the good and the bad. I may not be her birth mother, but she's my daughter. Tomorrow We're supposed to be training but I really don't want her exposed to such stuff. We'll just have to see how things go I guess...until then.

Words :: 223 Exp
The Diary II Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

The Diary II Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Diary II   The Diary II EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 11:47 pm

Poor Girl
March 7

A Sad day indeed. It started off as a normal day...kind of special day. Today was Jade's first day of school, and Noah agreed to stay with her through that it...it was a beautiful morning with just us three in the class, and with each day Noah looks like he's growing into the shoes, that of being Jade's father. The rest of the day just went down hill from there when I strolled the city and encountered a female that possessed a similar mark that Noah gained from that day that he nor I can remember. It is because of this that I couldn't allow her to leave so I kind of...set her up. I stole from a stand and made it look like she was the culprit. I only did it so they could arrest her, imprison her and then I'll be able to check things out further...but upon confrontation with the security...the freaking girl ran away from the security. Who runs away! What would result of this would make how Noah would have done it alot better...he probably would have just knocked her out in public. The result didn't touch me in the eyes of the public because I wasn't in sight, but the poor girl ended up Paralyzed from the waist down. I was aiming for her butt but she stopped before the point of where gravity would have lowered it to the point of her butt and it hit her in her spine. I feel so bad about it! and not even the doctors can do anything about it...Noah may have the ability to do it but he refuses to assist...I don't know what to do. Please help me.

Words :: 292 Exp
The Diary II Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

The Diary II Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Diary II   The Diary II EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 6:54 am

Kimi could be found laying in her chambers, legs stretched out as well as her arms as she gained a comfortable position in her bed. There was a smile on her face as she turned her attention towards the Diary. Her hand would reach over to it, grab it and bring it ontop of her as she then began writing.

Miracle of Battle Prologue
March 10

98% of the day Noah is always busy, 50% of the time he's working with things regarding the village, 25% He's at the hospital assisting in healing, 20% he's out on some kind of adventure that benefits the village in the end, and then the remaining 5% is his time with me. I enjoy that time, but I wished there could be more. Today he promised me that he would spend more time with me that didn't revolve work, because even though Im with him majority of the day, It's rarely us time...so he has agreed to cut the adventure time down to 10%, and increase our time to 15%. To kind of get this started, he agreed to my little Battle idea in which will help us get stronger in so many ways while at the same time have a lot of fun with each other. I honestely can't wait...though I have not come up with a name for it yet. We'll see what I come up with later.

Words :: 232 Exp
The Diary II Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

The Diary II Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Diary II   The Diary II EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 6:28 pm

In her hand was what appeared to be some outfit, though it was covered by something to protect it. It was being held onto by some kind of metallic piece so she wouldn't have had to fold it in her arms and wrinkle the outfit. While walking down the halls, there was nothing but a smile on her face for this individual was happy that she found what she was looking for. Stopping in front of the chambers, the individual would make her way in, close the door behind her and then go to closet in which she would hang up her dress. She would go through the daily things in which would result in her night gown and in her bed with her diary on top of her.

The Dress
March 13

Hello! Kimi here! Today I've had an interesting time, but at the end of the day I got what I was aiming to get. I spent the whole day avoiding Noah which got really hard when he started looking for me. It would have been impossible to do if he was at full strength so I really have to thank the unknown forces in the world. I was able to go forth, find the dress for tomorrow and get it without much problem. I know that we're supposed to be doing some intense activities tomorrow but I want to surprise him, show him something that will probably throw him into a state of confusion. I just can't wait!

Words :: 251 Exp
The Diary II Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

The Diary II Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Diary II   The Diary II EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 10:51 pm

Miracle of Battle
March 14

This morning is beautiful and today is the day for our us time. After all we've been through, I think we deserve it . Jade will be off to school and Gala will be off doing whatever the hell it is that she does, though me and her are on good terms. She actually pointed out to me someone that could do hair which I was really grateful for. I never actually wore my hair like this, but I believe Noah will love it when he sees it. Our plans for the day I don't know exactly, which is good because for once I don't want things to be all planned out. I just want it to happen naturally. No manipulating things to where the outcome is ones benefit, though I do imagine it's gonna be just like a dream. I should be getting ready because I suppose to meet Noah out in the garden in an hour. Tata for now...

With that, Kimi would bring her hands together and close the diary, walking over to the drawer, opening it and placing the Diary in it. She would close and lock it up before making her way over to the closet which was where her dress resided. It was the very first dress to come into view like a princess amongst her followers. Following that she would get ready and then make her way down to the garden.

Words :: 246 Exp
The Diary II Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

The Diary II Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Diary II   The Diary II EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 8:25 am

The Diary II Noah_1

Before Kimi could actually make it down the hall, she would make an unexpected encounter. Galatea was there blocking the path to go to the first floor, which was strange because around this time she was usually at the Twilight Tavern. Kimi tried to move around Galatea but Galatea motioned in the way to continue to block her." Excuse me! I have to get passed her. I need to get somewhere and fast ". Galatea shook her head as she released a sigh." You have a few things to learn. The dress and hairstyle is actually quite beautiful, but there is something missing ". It was that moment that would cause Kimi to tilt her head and wonder what in the world Galatea was talking about. Galatea placed her index finger on her own cheek as she then began to think of what could possibly be missing. There was still some time before the meet time, and with this in mind Kimi would also wonder what she was talking about." You possess a natural look, but you don't have a single piece of jewelry which isn't a bad thing, but you have nothing asides from the dress in the hair...Maybe something on your head, on the opposite side of the hair thats crossing the shoulder ? ".

--------------------------------
Relay

xp: 233| 2,703

The Diary II Noah_3
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

The Diary II Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Diary II   The Diary II EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 11:49 pm

The Diary II Noah_1

After further talking it out with Galatea, Kimi began to see what she was talking about, and therefore actually began to agree with her, but what exactly would she get ? She didn't know what she would be looking for, and there wasn't enough time to go out shopping for something when she is supposed to me Noah down in the garden. It was then that Galatea would snap her finger realizing the perfect thing that would go great with Kimi's look." Wait here a second, I'll be quick ". Galatea said as she ran towards one of the opening of the walls and dived through it in an odd dramatic fashion. Kimi looked a bit freaked out because they were on the second floor, though then again it was Galatea so her expression would shift to that of an awkward calm. Galatea would then be seen coming back through that same window all dirtied and her hair messed up." Heh...sorry wrong window ". And with that, Galatea would turn her attention to the window on the opposite end of the hall way, run down the hallway and then dive out that window in the same fashion, which would cause Kimi to just face palm herself." Oiiii ".

Relay

xp: 221| 2,924

The Diary II Noah_3
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

The Diary II Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Diary II   The Diary II EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 11:14 pm

The Diary II Noah_1

Almost immediately after diving out towards what would be the garden, Galatea would make her way back into the house of Noah, make her way up to the second floor and once again bring herself before the indiviudal known as Kimi. She appeared to be panting a little bit, which displayed how much she put into getting back her with the flower. It would appear that Galatea wasn't wasting any time, which was great for Kimi. Kimi of course appreciated what Galatea was doing for her because she wanted to look her absolute best and bring out the dress to it's fullest potential. Galatea would bring herself up and take a deep breath. From behind her she would pull out what appeared to be a cherry blossom...but white. Kimi's eyes widened when she saw it, as she never seen such a thing. She always believed that Cherry blossoms were pink, and didn't know if this was of Magic or just something that was extremely rare. Upon holding her hand out, she would accept the Blossom from Galatea, and then place it on her hair where it would bring out the look she was going for. Kimi and Galatea would head back to her Chambers more so to use the Mirror, and when she saw herself it felt like she had her breath taken away from her.

Relay

xp: 244| 3,168

The Diary II Noah_3
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

The Diary II Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Diary II   The Diary II EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 10:48 pm

The Diary II Noah_1

" Gala...Galatea it's so beautiful, Im soo...". Kimi was quickly interrupted by Galatea who then placed her hand on her on Kimi's arm before stroking it slightly." Don't say, I know ". She would bring herself to a stop as she then turned to Kimi and then and closed her eyes." Look...I know in the past we haven't been on the best of terms with each other. Heck it's most likely my fault that we haven't been on the best of terms ". Galatea laughed slightly as she then rubbed the back of her head slightly. Kimi looked to Galatea slowly and shook her head slowly." It's okay Galatea. It's all not..." Again Galatea would interrupt her quickly." Hey! it is... but despite this I've always noticed something... how much happiness you bring to Noah. He may not be the kind to show that he's really happy by prancing around and such, but he's smirks seem less devious, his actions are more thought out and not irrational, and majority of the time he seems to move around with a peaceful light about him...It's because of you ". Kimi didn't know what to say, but she was glad to hear it even though she couldn't find the right words.

Relay

xp: 226 | 3,394

The Diary II Noah_3
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

The Diary II Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Diary II   The Diary II EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 10:38 pm

The Diary II Noah_1

For a split second, both individuals had forgotten about the time during their talk, though the talk itself didn't take up much time. Both Kimi and Galatea would look in a mirror and a smirk would appear on Galatea's face. A part of her couldn't understand the initial attraction though, which led to the bond that both Kimi and Noah had to each other. It's great that they possessed that kind of bond, but she didn't know how did it become what it was." Kimi, tell me something ". Kimi would turn her attention towards Galaetea by simply shifting her eyes and looking at her in the mirror." What is it ? ". There was a slight pause, but then Galatea would go through with her question." Why Noah...? ". Kimi was somewhat shocked at the question, but knew what Galatea meant by it, and therefore was able to recover in an instant with an answer for it." Noah...So much to say...so little time. I disliked him a bit after he saved me, but even with disliking him, I felt something that that kept me to him. He was stubborn, Arrogant, Prideful, and at times very malicious. I couldn't understand how a being like him could even be a Kami. I get the idea of some divine beings having a superiority complex, but his...". Galatea would laugh slightly as she continued to listen to Kimi.

Relay

xp: 256 | 3,649

The Diary II Noah_3
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

The Diary II Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Diary II   The Diary II EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 11:55 pm

The Diary II Noah_1

" At the time of the beginning, asides from that special attraction, there was no nice thing about being around him. The way he could simply manipulate individuals, and even allow individuals to think he has been manipulated in a situation when in truth he's pulling the strings...the idea was creepy and arrogant. He looked down on everyone...but then the more I worked by his side, the more I actually got to know him. Through observation and connection we were able to establish a high level of trust before a high level of friendship...In battle when a battle was too tough, we would come to an agreement that Noah would go all out, and as you know at the time...Noah going all out meant everyone getting messed up, even his allies...but then it was understood that he would not allow anything to happen to me...he said that If He died and I weren't able to defend myself, then the Enemies would probably turn my life to hell...just like they did to his first girlfriend Sera...and so he would never allow that to happen. He would rather kill me along with all of the enemies and then bring life back into me after the battles than allow me to be subjected to what Sera did...it was at that moment that I learned that I wasn't just a Normal human to him...I was something special ". Kimi said laughing slightly to her words.

Relay

xp: 266 | 3,915

The Diary II Noah_3
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

The Diary II Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Diary II   The Diary II EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 12:40 pm

The Diary II Noah_1

Galatea didn't know exactly what Kimi found romantic about that. She didn't know what Sera went through, and Kimi only knew what Noah told her. Could what Sera have been through so bad? Apparently Noah and Kimi thought so to the point that Noah would rather have Kimi face death at his own hands than have her go through that. If you look at it from that view, then in a way it would be considered Romantic. It's like doing something that a person who is in love with someone would never do just so they could protect them. Doing the worst thing in the world just so they could protect that special person to them. Once Galatea thought about it like that, her expression softened up in which Kimi could clearly see." You see what I mean right ? ". Galatea nodded as she understood for the most part the source that bonded the two together. Asides from the every day run of the mil love stuff, the two differed from others due to their dedication to each other, motivated not by fear, dependency, but the love that they possessed for each other. Despite the differences between the two, they connected with each other, and despite Noah's nature which resembled that of an Onikonjou, he didn't let that interfere with the consideration he always had for Kimi, Considering how she felt about everything, personal and non-personal decisions and all. She also took into consideration him as well, and in the end it all worked.

Relay

xp: 284 | 4,199

The Diary II Noah_3
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

The Diary II Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Diary II   The Diary II EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 3:17 pm

The Diary II Noah_1

There was still some time before Kimi needed to be down to the garden, and because of this, the discussion would continue further." His eyes...they don't scare you ? ". Galatea asked with a curious tone of voice. Kimi giggled slightly as she placed her hand on the mirror in which appeared as if she was touching the face of the reflection." Nothing about Noah scares me...the gray flesh trait within your family...the amber eyes ". It was then that Galatea would interrupt." I don't mean that...ever since he regained his form, what you see now is his true form...I meant his eyes now...the blood colored eyes...to be honest, even though Im his sister, the eyes scare me a little ". Kimi turned slightly to Galatea and shook her head." His eyes are beautiful. Can he look creepy with them ? Yes, but the same would also apply to you as well as Im pretty sure a normal individual who dont know you would probably find your eyes somewhat creepy. I know I did when I first met you. His eyes, those blood red eyes remind me of Roses. Not everything red needs to associate with blood you know ". Galatea would nod slightly followed by a slight laugh." Touche Kimi ".

Relay

xp: 232 | 4,431

The Diary II Noah_3
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

The Diary II Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Diary II   The Diary II EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 11:00 am

The Diary II Noah_1

This time of discussion was great because in the midst of it, Kimi was checking to make sure everything was great for when she meet up with Noah." You know...Me and Noah was once one person, so it's like you're in love with me, and I find that quite flattering ". Galatea was merely joking around, but being reminded of that fact caused Kimi's face to twist in the most hilarious manner that it could. She would turn to Galatea completely and give a pouting look." Don't say things like that!! ". Galatea would fall over laughing, before pushing herself off the ground and flipping onto Kimi's dresser. There was then a soft smile on Galatea's face as she looked down." You know...because me and Noah once being one, are connected...and through most of my time existing, I've never felt as good as I've felt since some time after you and him getting together ". Kimi didn't know what to say, losing the pouting expression." I felt what I thought was love before, but that feeling before in no way competes with the great feeling now. Noah may not say it alot, but he cares about you more than anyone in this world...even more than himself. Trust me when I say that ". Upon hearing that, Kimi just gained a red tint across her face.

Relay

xp: 246 | 4,677

The Diary II Noah_3
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

The Diary II Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Diary II   The Diary II EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 9:09 am

The Diary II Noah_1

" Hey ". That would cause Kimi to snap out of her little blushing moment and wonder what Galatea had to say." Oh Yes Sorry ". She shook her head before giving her the full attention." You know that you should be out to the garden now, He should be there waiting for you...unless he himself got caught up in something else before this...at any rate you should be on your way down ". Kimi's widened a bit before she closed them quickly and then bowing to Galatea." Thank you so much Galatea ". The Kami would nod her head, shooing Kimi away." Now get going! go go! ". Before Kimi left, she would hug Galatea tightly which would cause her to have a shocked expression on her face. She didn't expect a hug, but a second afterwards she would become very comfortable with it. Kimi would then release Galatea and with a smile and a wave, She would make her way back into the halls and down the halls until she made it to the stairs that led to the first floor. Kimi walked with pure elegance, closing her eyes thinking about certain things as she made her way through the first floor and to the garden located outside of the temple. As Kimi came to the Opening, to a moment that would bring about great change in her life, she thought about the minor challenges that was in her way of getting her, one of those minor challenges being when Sera came back into Noah's life though for an extremely short time, then she thought about the more bigger challenges, the battles, the stubborness of that Kami, The very awkward moments between the two, and the emotional ones like the one that caused her to fall into a Coma and he came for her...a moment she would never forget. With that at heart, she would nod and take a step outside.

Relay

xp: 344 | 5,021

The Diary II Noah_3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Diary II Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Diary II   The Diary II Empty

Back to top Go down

The Diary II
Page 1 of 1