Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Back to Work!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

Rep! : 26

Back to Work! Empty
PostSubject: Back to Work!   Back to Work! EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 9:09 am

Back to Work! Pennybanner

Ack, the old office building. It just wasn’t what it used to be. He was walking around inside, whilst the structure was still relatively sound you could tell that the cleaners had been slacking off, no idea what they were paid fior if it wasn’t to keep the building in repair during the aoocalypse. He walked around, trying to get a feel for the building as it was. It felt strange, walking around like he was inside the shell of some dead entity. The building used to have soul, used to have life. It used to have something about it, a beacon of hope for the future. A flash of Shiori’s face before his eyes. He bent down kneeling on the floor, running his index finger across it. Dust was thick and heavy with powdered cement from the decaying walls. Was she dead like this building, like this business? Had he in the end failed in his task to protect her? His words,

”I’ll be with you till the end. I promise. “

He began to rub his fingers together with the dust, it was silly really. Most spirits thought of humans like that, short lived specks of dust. And in a way at some point he had too. Until all that had happened..if she was dead then what was there now to his life? He stood back up. There was that one simple answer. Nothing. The void. His entire state of being had been crafted around her, his state of sanity granted by her. In his mind she was that shining star that had led him out of the blackness. Into the gray. ”...Well fuck that was a depressing thought....Beh shes a tough bitch anyone...doubt shes dead...and if she is...”. Penny just grinned and stood up, back to the crazy.

” ...She deserves to be”

As crazy as his boss was at times, she was a strong woman. And it was doubtful that such a thing would kill her if it hadn’t killed him tots and player. Hell right before the whole mess he’d seen her slice a fucking motorway in two with her sword. It was admirable. If not even just that wee tiny bit scary. That thought alone lifted the mood allowing him to concentrate more on searching the building for any kinds of clues. He didn’t really know much about the places she tended to frequent. But he’d already covered gothstone and there was no sign of her or mittens there. So the next logical conclusion had been the building of the company which, crumbled to dust as it was. Was now fully hers. Assuming of course her grandmother and extended family hadn’t survived. On that thought there was a noise that came from above him. Quickly ascending the stairs Penny began to hear voices of those above him. Excellent trespassers. A perfect reason to get into a fight and test out his skills. He got to the top of the stairs peeked in the door and to his utmost delight he was indeed correct. Roughens! He moved towards the door and listened in. Sounded like they were making some terrible plan or another something about radiing other peoples camps for food or something.. Penny didn’t much care, all he cared about was clearing out this building and kicking some ass. So gleefully he skipped inside and slowly said.

”.....Hhhhiiiii....”

They all turned around, and thats when the fight started.

-----

Strangely enough it had lasted longer than he’d thought, and he’d not emerged completely unscathed. There had been a time when he had been able to take out five of these idiots without even trying. Unfortunately, times they were a changing, but at least he didn’t have to haul the bodies downstairs. There was a nice hole in the wall...with a heave and a ho and a few screams, he chucked them off the fourth floor to their deaths yelling. “ Thanks for coming!”

EXP: 740
PWC:740 ( Organization: Cleaning out the office)

Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

Rep! : 26

Back to Work! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to Work!   Back to Work! EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 3:51 am

Back to Work! Pennybanner

“ I once had a penny, rusted and old.
Converse to my heart, which was shining and gold.
But then my heart did grow rusted and stained.
Until it was gone. And just the penny remained.

So I drew on the penny, a large Cheshire grin
To cover the rust, the dark and the sin.
So I kept with me that penny, and its belligerent smile
So like the penny, I’d smile for awhile.

But just like the penny, my smile was drawn on.
As fake as the heart, on my sleeve I do don.

-Wiseman “

He kept the penny in his hands, the pen marked smile upon its face as he tumbled the coin between his fingers, flicking and rolling over each one. Then losing balance and falling to the floor . Clang. His eyes looked down, a breeze blew through and he put his hand on his hat. The building was empty. That much was clear. But he’d staked his claim to it. Literally. Penny bent down and picked up his coin again placing it in the breast pocket of his shirt. There was a little peak out that hole in the wall. Below the bodies had been displayed . Hung outside on the lamp posts that were still standing. A border of fear. Do not cross this line.

For now. He just sat in his office. The decayed black lettering on the charred door. He put one foot up on the table in front of him. And pushed back leaning on his chair. And let out a laugh. One that would echo throughout the corpse of the office.

EXP:283
PWC:283

[[END]]

Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Rep! : 49

Back to Work! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to Work!   Back to Work! EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 8:21 am

Updated Penny