Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Resting On Summer's Day

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Rep! : 10

Resting On Summer's Day Empty
PostSubject: Resting On Summer's Day   Resting On Summer's Day EmptyWed May 18, 2011 4:41 pm

Resting On Summer's Day

Laying back on the sand, Yuki shifts his gaze over the clear summer sky as the sun shines down warming all with in its grasp with its warm rays. As he gazes up at the sky he listens to the sound of running water in the river a few feet away from him, the summer breeze drawing up a refreshing cool feeling as it blows over the flowing waters of the river. As the wind blows over him, Yuki slowly closes his eyes, slipping into the depths of the dark abyss inside his mind. With his eyes closed, Yuki begins to relax more as he lets out a light sigh, enjoying the feeling of the sand under his back and the sound of the water as it rushes past him. Yuki keeps his eyes shut for a few moments before finally reopening them, his gaze upon the sky for a moment before he begins to shift it. As he shifts his gaze Yuki begins to sit up, bringing his gaze down from the sky and onto the river that flows mere feet away from him. His gaze becomes fixed upon the rushing water as he sits up fully. Yuki's gaze remains on the water for a brief moment before he begins to shift once again. Yuki raises from the sand, climbing to his feet, his gaze still fixed on the water. After standing fully, Yuki finally glances away from the water, glancing to the chain that lay coiled up on the sand next to where he had been laying. Turning his gaze from the chain, Yuki begins to move forwards, advancing through the sand and moving to the edge of the water. Coming upon the edge of the water Yuki slows to a stop and pauses for a moment before he kneels down and slips his hand into the water to test the temperature of the water.

PWC: 323
Total WC: 323
Resting On Summer's Day 1Bottom
Back to top Go down
Kazatul
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazatul

Rep! : 19

PostSubject: Re: Resting On Summer's Day   Resting On Summer's Day EmptyWed May 18, 2011 6:35 pm

If there is one place that I both love and hate taking missions at it is the damned Western Forests. I have bad history here and while that should haunt me, I also very very fond hunting memories in this region. The Northwest is actually an enjoyable place to travel and visit the villages here. They typically have plenty of work for me when my travels bring me here. I was low on supplies so avoiding the main trails was at the top of my priority list at the moment. I would traverse by the creek that leads towards the Village of the Moon. I needed to drop off a package here anyway. So I figure if I take the creek, I'll have plenty of fresh... well relatively fresh water to drink and I could even try my hand at killing some small fish should I get hungry again. I was running low on dried fish and jerky after all. Speaking of jerky, I still don't know why that party I was with reacted so strangely when I started cooking that yokai that we fought. I see no point in letting good meat go to waste and the old shamans in the villages to the south of here say that eating the bodies of some yokai and mystical creatures can imbue special powers onto the ones who consumes it. I refuse to feast upon benevolent creatures, but if I'm hungry and unsure of when I might eat again... you better believe I'll roast a yokai. Thinking about that makes me a lil hungry again, so I pull out a small piece of jerky that was made from the referenced yokai and nibble on it a bit. I keep my eyes peeled as I move along. My attire is that of a normal traveler. I saw no reason to alarm people plus I was still waiting to acquire my new armor before I would start wearing stuff like that. For now, simple lightweight clothes that will allow me to hide in plain sight. You know the other good thing about walking along the creek... there are generally very few bandits. I must admit, I am not in the mood for a fight at the moment.

EXP: 388
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Resting On Summer's Day   Resting On Summer's Day EmptyWed May 18, 2011 9:38 pm

Resting On Summer's Day

Yuki dips his hand down into the water, pushing for a moment as his becomes submerged under the cool liquid. Keeping his hand in the water, Yuki gives a faint nod, " This will do. " he says with a faint nod. With his hand still in the water, Yuki begins to move his hand through the flowing water breaking up the slow water current with his hand as he moved it though the water. Yuki moves his hand through the water for a few more moments before with drawing his hand from the water as he begins to stand. Turning away from the water, Yuki glances down at the coil of chain laying in the sand before glancing up to the edge of the forest. With his attention on the forest, Yuki shifts his gaze across the area before him, scanning the forest for any signs of life. Though he shifts his gaze scanning for anything out of the ordinary in the forest he was not afraid of someone seeing his naked body rather he was more so suspicious of something coming out of the forest and attacking him or even coming out of the forest and taking his belongings. After a moment of scanning the forest, Yuki gives a faint nod once he believed nothing was going to come out of the woods and attack him, though that wasn't to say something was lurking in the shadows waiting to pounce. Turning his attention from the forest, Yuki glances to his chain and other belongings in the sand before he begins to undress, now that the area seemed relatively safe he had a mind to go for a swim.

PWC: 294
Total WC: 617
Back to top Go down
Kazatul
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazatul

PostSubject: Re: Resting On Summer's Day   Resting On Summer's Day EmptyThu May 19, 2011 4:37 pm

La di da di da! My demeanor is rather relaxed and easy as I continue on my walk. Moving at a rather brisk pace, I continue along the moderately deep creek to my left. Walking along, I pause for a moment as I look down and notice something in the ground. Looking down, I grin. Well ain't that something. I find a nice, shiny and glassy rock in the ground. I'll have to give it to her since I'm sure she will be displeased to see me again after milking her for information to complete my job then vanishing right after dinner. It was not that I do not find her attractive because I surely did, but I don't mix business with pleasure. Unless it is part of business. Given how often I find myself traveling, pleasure of that sort only really comes from other adventurers and operatives or as part of my assignment when I am ordered to get close to someone in order to influence them in some way. I pocket the stone and keep walking. I see someone up in the distance entering the water. Looking back to the sand along the banks, I spy clothing and something shiny. I would wait for a moment to see if he noticed me as I continue to walk nonchalantly. My mischievous side starts to perk up as I look at the male in the water enjoying his swim. I suppress it seeing no point in such antics. I saw no point in actually saying anything, but my curiosity gets the better of me, "How's the water?"

EXP: 281/669
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Resting On Summer's Day   Resting On Summer's Day EmptyThu May 19, 2011 6:15 pm

Resting On Summer's Day

While undressing, Yuki folds his clothing up and sets it in the sand next to the rest of his belongings. After setting his cloths on the sand with his weapon and valuables Yuki glances back to the forest for a moment. With his gaze on the forest Yuki raises to his feet. Turning his attention from the forest, Yuki turns and makes his way across the sand and stepped into the water. As his feet become submerged in the rushing water of the river, Yuki pauses again and turns his attention to the water as it rushes across his feet. Yuki begins to move further into the water, making his way out into the deeper water. As the water raises further on him, Yuki takes in a deep breath, pausing for a moment for his body to adjust a bit to the effects of the water. Yuki begins to move again and as he moves out so the water was above his waist he dives into the water, submerging his entire body in the cool river water. After diving into the water, Yuki remains submerged for a few moments before bringing his head back up above the water to take in a a deep breath of air. With his head above the water, Yuki begins to swim out into the deeper part of the river. As he moves further into the water Yuki catches the sound of an unfamiliar voice. The voice causes Yuki to freeze in his tracks and turn his attention to wards the origin of the voice. Yuki fixes his gaze on the male standing on shore. Looking at the male he shifts his gaze over the figure, scanning over him for a moment as his gaze narrows a bit while looking at the male. Looking at the male, Yuki remains silent as he scans over the attire of the male, searching for any type of weapon the male might have. Seeing no weapons on the male, Yuki glances away from the male, to his chain laying in the sand. He keeps his gaze on the chain for amount before shifting his gaze back to the male, " .. It's fine. Pleasant day for a swim, care to join me? "

PWC: 383
Total WC: 1,000
Back to top Go down
Kazatul
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazatul

PostSubject: Re: Resting On Summer's Day   Resting On Summer's Day EmptyFri May 20, 2011 1:13 am

Looking at him, I notice he keeps looking at some chain on the sand or perhaps his clothes. I'm going to assume that unless he's wealthy and paranoid, he doesn't have any valuables on his person in the water and thus they would be small and probably tucked in with his clothes. Considering that I'm actually not a thief, he should count his blessings. If I was, he would be cleaned out and left completely naked as insult to be added to the injury of the situation. He tells me that the water is suitable, but alas I cannot waste time. "Another time maybe. I have to get into the Village for work. You should come look for me at the inn. I'll buy you some tea." This is said before I chant softly to myself, "Clothes, go to the inn." A small opening in the Void would appear below the clothes before swallowing up his clothes whole and to try and sell the whole thing, I jump back from them and look at the dissipating energy and the male in the water. I run to toss him his chain to protect himself before I tell him that he'd better hurry to the village. Now truth be told, this is rather cruel considering that he has no clothes and just a chain, but at least the chain looks long enough to cover at least part of him. I would move quicker towards the Village of the Moon snickering to myself as I move forward. I could not wait to hear the reaction of his entrance into the village. Oh the depraved humor in all of this!

EXP: 288
^_^
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Resting On Summer's Day   Resting On Summer's Day EmptyFri May 20, 2011 1:40 am

Resting On Summer's Day

After asking the male the question, Yuki holds his ground and watches the male as he waits for an answer. As the male begins to answer his question, Yuki gives a faint nod. Truth be told, Yuki didn't care if the male staied and joined him in the river or moved on his way, Yuki simply thought he would be polite and extend the offer to the male. The male had an interesting offer, though as a void began to open where his cloths lay, Yuki shifted his attention to his cloths and begins to move through the water towards his cloths. Moving through the water Yuki glances to the male as he jumps back from the void that had swallowed his cloths. Yuki looks to the male as he tosses his chain in the air. Catching his chain, Yuki growls softly at this misfortune event. " Wait... " Yuki says as the man takes off after making the comment about hurrying to the village he had mentioned. Another growl escapes Yuki as his gaze follows the male running off towards the village of the moon. " Where did my cloths go.. " Yuki murmurs to himself as he makes his way out of the water, moving to where his cloths once lay. Looking down at the sand, Yuki kicks some of it aside for a moment in the hopes he would find his cloths buried under the sand. His search remained fruitless as he found nothing but more sand below the portion he had pushed aside. Another, louder growl escaped Yuki as he kicked a bit of the sand into the air, " Damn it! " he yelled out as he turned his attention towards the way the male had went. Now that he had lost his clothing along with the rest of his belongings he would need to the Moon village and get some money or find some new cloths since it was the closest village around. Dashing forwards, Yuki begins to run the same way the male had took off running, though Yuki only remains fleet of foot for a few paces before he takes to the air and charges forwards, through the air as fast as he can move.

PWC: 386
Total WC: 1,386
Back to top Go down
Kazatul
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazatul

PostSubject: Re: Resting On Summer's Day   Resting On Summer's Day EmptyFri May 20, 2011 2:17 am

Coming up on the wall of the Moon Village, I smile at the guards and ask one of the guards if the "Old Woman" is in the village. He tells me that she is and will be glad to see me. Oh great. That means that she most likely has a borderline suicidal mission that she needs undertaken and I'm one of those people who don't really care about the job as long as it is fun and the compensation is adequate. There's nothing worse than taking a job that ends up being a great deal of trouble of inconvenience only to find that I'm not getting paid much at all to deal with it!

I walk by and tell him that I provided a little amusement for them that should be following in a moment. I smirk and keep walking inside. The Village of the Moon is a rather nice village and the decor is very simple and traditional yet amazing in the grand scheme of things. Their architecture is Feudal Oriental and most of the people wear silk or silken garbs. The less "wealthy" citizens have cotton or hide garbs with silk stitched into them. That's one thing that I always enjoy about coming to this village. Silk is somewhat abundant here while it is rare in the eastern lands... especially the Bazaar in the Coastal Lands of the Monarchy.

The inn comes into my sights as I make my way thru the quaint village.

EXP: 260/1217
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Resting On Summer's Day   Resting On Summer's Day EmptyFri May 20, 2011 2:38 am

Resting On Summer's Day

Yuki flies through the air, charging straight for the moon village where the male had said to meet him, though he was going to get some new cloths since his seemed to have been swallowed up by some strange phenomenon which he could not explain. As he flew towards the village Yuki began to come to the realization that unless he did something to hide certain parts of his body, he would be running straight into a village of people completely nude. Unfortunately the only thing Yuki knew he had to cover himself, or at least part of himself, was the chain the strange male had thrown him before taking off. Drawing closer to the village, Yuki began to slow as he moved closer to the ground before landing. As he landed on the ground he continued his pace as he tossed around what he would do about covering himself so he could get into the village. It seemed to him that he was in a slight paradox, he needed cloths to cover himself so he could get into the village to get the very thing he needed to cover himself. So, how does one do such a thing? Before he could unravel this mystery Yuki found himself coming upon the village of the moon. As he began to come upon the village Yuki let out a soft growl since he had no complete answer for his problem, though he knew he had one thing he could do.. " I'll kill whatever took belongings.. " Yuki murmurs as he takes the chain in his hand and does what he can to crudely fashion something to cover his manly bits. With his manly bits crudely covered up with his chain, Yuki makes his way towards the guards at the entrance to the village.

PWC: 318
Total WC: 1,704
Back to top Go down
Kazatul
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazatul

PostSubject: Re: Resting On Summer's Day   Resting On Summer's Day EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:04 pm

Not more than ten minutes after I had passed thru the gates, the guards see the strangest thing thing approaching them. As he gets closer, they make sense of what I meant when I passed by. They look at each other and while they acknowledge the humor in the situation, they maintain discipline. When the chain clad nude male approaches, they address him as they would anyone, "What brings you to the Village of the Moon?"

Inside the village, I traverse to the tavern on the eastern part of town where most of the adventurers and explorers tend to go to look for work. The tavern in the town center is generally more for travelers and "tourists". I enter into the bar and a good number of the patrons are wearing kimonos. I nod to different people. There is a reserved table off to the side where Yuki's belongings are neatly placed. Considering that they just appeared over thee without warning a few moments ago, no one is going near them. Thankfully I was able to make them appear before I got here. Before I can even order anything to drink, one of the hostess girls walks up to me and tells me that she is waiting for me. My left eyebrow raises quizzically. Oh you have got to be kidding me! She actually knew I was coming?! Great. I was planning to avoid her for a while if I could. Possibly drink a few rounds before she asks me to undertake her latest batch of insanity. I tell the hostess that the owner of those clothes would be arriving within the hour. If he asks, a cloaked figure left them there asked you to keep an eye on them then left. She giggles and nods to me. "I also won't tell my cousin that you are here in the village." I nod to her and tell her that when I return after my looming job, I'll have a present for her to express my gratitude for her discretion and assistance. She smiles at me and leads me to the back.

EXP: 373/1590
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Resting On Summer's Day   Resting On Summer's Day EmptyFri May 20, 2011 8:45 pm

Resting On Summer's Day

As he draws closer to the village Yuki makes sure his manly bits are covered by the chain. When the guards finally come into sight Yuki fixes his attention on them, glancing between the two as he moves closer. Moving closer, Yuki expected some sort of crude or smart comment about his current situation from one of the guards, something that would probably fuel the flames that raged inside him at the fact that he has been forced to trek to this village to find something to wear. Coming to a stop, Yuki turns his attention to the guard that spoke to him. At first he holds his tongue, not saying a word as he lets out a light sigh before finally speaking, " .... I'm here to get some new garments, as you can see I no longer have any as something happened to mine whilst I was swimming. Would you two be so kind as to tell me where I would be able to find something... relatively cheep to wear? " After asking, Yuki glances between the two guards as he waits on an answer to his question, though the only problem with this, well problems, was the fact that he no longer possessed any thing he could trade with, well aside from his services, along with the fact that he only had the chain to cover himself and he still needed to get where he can acquire some form of clothing. While waiting for his answer, Yuki reflects back on how his day started, it had such a nice start and now it was already on a fast pace down hill, though probably past the bottom of the hill already..

PWC: 296
Total WC: 2,000
Back to top Go down
Kazatul
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazatul

PostSubject: Re: Resting On Summer's Day   Resting On Summer's Day EmptySat May 21, 2011 12:10 am

The guard that spoke to him nods to the other guard who walks off for a moment. He returns with a old linen robe. "Wear this for now. Since you obviously are need of goods with which to barter, you should probably head to the Yellow Owl, it's a tavern on the eastern side of the village. Head inside and go north two roads and then head right towards the stables. Once you reach the stables, head north again and it'll be right there about one road up. There you can find work and get yourself some clothes and food perhaps." Once he got dressed, he would be admitted into the village.

EXP: 119/1709
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Resting On Summer's Day   Resting On Summer's Day EmptySat May 21, 2011 12:51 am

Resting On Summer's Day

Yuki watches the guards and when one retrieves a robe for him, Yuki takes it from the guard, giving him a faint nod, " Thanks. " He murmurs to the guard as he begins to slip the robe on one handed as he listens to the guard explain where he should go since he needed some money. With the robe on, Yuki finally removes the chain and coils it around his forearm and nods as the guard finishes speaking, " I see... " He says as he glances past the guards, " Thank you for the robe and the directions. " Yuki says before making his way past the two guards and into the village. Stepping into the village, he glances around for a moment as he goes over the directions the guard had given him. Moving north through the village, Yuki slowly shifts his gaze, taking in the sights of the village as well as some of the villagers. While taking in the sights of the village, Yuki also keeps an eye out for the roads he is to go back before heading to the right as the guard had instructed. Coming to the road the guard mentioned, Yuki pauses for a moment before he begins down the new road, heading towards the stables. As he makes his way down the road, Yuki continues to glance around at the area as he keeps an eye out to make sure he is going the right way. As he arrives at the stables Yuki turns down the next road, heading north once again. Given what the guard had said Yuki begins to glance around a bit more as he searches for his destination. As he searches his gaze falls upon the sign for the tavern he is searching for. Upon spotting the sign, Yuki nods his head faintly as he makes his way to the tavern and pushes the door open, stepping inside.

PWC: 330
Total WC: 2,330
Back to top Go down
Kazatul
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazatul

PostSubject: Re: Resting On Summer's Day   Resting On Summer's Day EmptySat May 21, 2011 9:29 pm

The hostess and I come upon the back area and there she is. The manipulative old bag that called upon my services in dealing with problems that might arise for her. As soon as I make it back to her, she tells the hostess to bring forth a platter of fruit along with riverfish with spicy lime seasoning served over a bed of steam cooked rice lightly seasoned the same way. She pauses for a moment and asks for that special herbal nectar from the Village of the Sun. I look at the old woman and nod to the hostess. Sitting down with the old woman, I look at her quizzically for a moment. This is one old fox that is always up to something and if she plans on involving me, I am definitely curious as to know what it is.

Entering the tavern would draw a few looks as Yuki looks like a beggar of sorts. The hostess would be returning to the front and she spots Yuki. Smiling she looks over his attire and asks him to follow her. She leads him in the direction of the table with his clothes on it hoping that he would notice them. She's dealt with all sorts of shady characters so she would know if his reaction was genuine to the clothes. If his reaction is genuine then she would be leaving to handle the order of our meal. She already knew what the Old Lady wanted as she orders the same thing.

EXP: 265/1974

Last edited by Kazatul on Wed May 25, 2011 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Resting On Summer's Day   Resting On Summer's Day EmptySun May 22, 2011 2:35 am

Resting On Summer's Day

Moving into the tavern, Yuki shifts his gaze as he scans the area. As he shifts his gaze he searches for the male he had seen before, perhaps he was at this place, though he did make mention of an inn instead of a tavern. Noticing the hostess, Yuki shifts his attention to her, glancing over her form for a moment before he begins to follow after her as she had asked. As he follows after the woman, Yuki begins to dwell on the reason why she had asked him to follow her, he did not know this woman now did he ask for a table or the like. Shifting his gaze, Yuki spots some garments on a table that seem very familiar to him. Moving closer Yuki comes to realize that the cloths on the table are indeed the ones that belong to him, this realization causes him to pause at the table. Standing at the table, Yuki looks at the cloths for a moment before glancing around, trying to figure out how his cloths came to rest on the table before him. Turning his gaze from the table, Yuki looks to the hostess for a moment before turning his attention back to the table and scooping up his cloths. Holding my cloths I search through them for a moment to make sure the rest of my belongings are still here with my cloths.

PWC: 242
Total WC: 2,572
Back to top Go down
Kazatul
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazatul

PostSubject: Re: Resting On Summer's Day   Resting On Summer's Day EmptySun May 22, 2011 5:03 pm

To everyone else, her actions would seem completely normal. While this is a tavern, Yuki would not notice a standing bar, but a several sets of tables with people gathered around them all. She was sort of a cattle herder in terms of the flow of the seating. As soon as someone came in, one of the hostesses would guide the next group or individual to their table as well. If his gaze fell back upon the front section of the tavern, he would see this at some point. The decor of the tavern is traditional as well. While no one is wearing their shoes or boots, there would not be a cupboard against the entering wall. Those with shoes or boots take them off at the entrance and carry them to their table. Since he has no shoes, he does not have to worry about such. At each table, he would see individual cupboards for the shoes built in the seating. Above the hardwood seating area, there would be cushions for each individual around the table.

The hostess takes note of his reaction and his apparent confusion. "So you are the one that the woman was snickering about... how unfortunate. Would you like to get dressed?" If he answered affirmatively she would lead him to a private room and wait outside the curtain after pulling down a shade to signify that it is in private use. Normally that is reserved for... "other" private uses.

EXP: 270/2244

Last edited by Kazatul on Wed May 25, 2011 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Resting On Summer's Day   Resting On Summer's Day EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:04 pm

Resting On Summer's Day

As he shifts through his belongings he hears the voice of the hostess again which causes him to lift his attention back to her. Yuki looks at her as he thinks on what she had just said before giving a faint nod, " Yes please. " he says in response to her question. When she begins to move again he starts to follow after her, again shifting his gaze and glaceing around the area for a brief moment as he takes in the over all atmosphere of the tavern. When he comes to the private room, he looks to the hostess and gives a faint nod with a polite smile before stepping into the private room to get changed. Once he was in the room Yuki puts his belongings down before pulling off the robe the guard had given him and drops it to the ground. With the robe off he picks up some of his garments and begins to get dressed again. It only took him a few moments to get dressed and once he had finished dressing he reaches out and pushes the shade before stepping out of the private room. If the hostess till remains he would turn his gaze to her and offer her a thank you.

PWC: 214
Total WC: 2,786
Back to top Go down
Kazatul
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazatul

PostSubject: Re: Resting On Summer's Day   Resting On Summer's Day EmptyMon May 23, 2011 6:22 pm

The hostess would still be waiting by the door now that she knows that he is the one that I said would be arriving. When he thanks her, she "replies" with a smile and nod of her head. The gesture of acceptance would be followed by an inquiry, "So what brings you here, traveler? Would you like to be seated and see our menu of food and drinks?"

Meanwhile in the back, the old woman smiles at me, "I'm glad you accepted my invitation, Dravec." I respond coyly, "If I had known that it was from you, I may have reconsidered truth be told." She chuckles and tells me that she figured as much, which is why she had it set anonymously. Sneaky old bag! I nod to her with a grin and inquire, "So what manner of insanity are you prepared to ask of me this time?" She fakes a surprised look on her face and tells me that she thought I enjoyed her past requests of me. I scoff and tell her that for what she typically pays, it is a major inconvenience. "This job will pay you far better and I think you'll find this one a bit more personally satisfying. I want you to intercept a shipment being delivered to your old friends, the Order of Chaos." My internal stirrings threaten to penetrate my infamous calm. There was no secret of my hatred for the Order of Chaos that had brewed for the last 10 years and that I believe them to have knowledge of my Master's whereabouts since he disappeared. She sure knew how to get my attention... that is something I must admit that I do not like.

EXP: 298/2542

Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Resting On Summer's Day   Resting On Summer's Day EmptyMon May 23, 2011 11:25 pm

Resting On Summer's Day

I keep my attention on the hostess, my gaze slowly shifting over her as I look over her form. As she speaks to me again I bring my gaze back to her face, thinking for a moment on her question before finally answering. " Well... I was told by a man to come to this tavern.. Aside from that I guess you could say I am looking for employers in need of someone with my skill set. I think I'll take you up on that offer, some food and drink sounds good right about now. Having my cloths stolen from me put a kink in my day.. Thank you. " I end with a smile as I glance away from the hostess, glancing around the room for a moment before turning my attention back to her. Now that I had gotten my cloths back things where starting to improve in comparison to earlier when my cloths vanished and I still need to find out how that happened and who is responsible for that and when I find them, I'll make them pay for making me run through the forest naked. When the hostess begins to move I would follow after her, fixing my gaze on her form as I follow close behind her. " I wonder if he is here.. " I murmur to myself as I think upon that male I had seen before when my cloths had vanished, he had told me to come here, so he would want to meet me here or was he just telling me to come here..

PWC: 258
Total WC: 3,044
Back to top Go down
Kazatul
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazatul

PostSubject: Re: Resting On Summer's Day   Resting On Summer's Day EmptyTue May 24, 2011 2:41 am

With a smile she asks him to follow her. When Yuki answers her question, She inquires as if she didn't already know the answer, "A man told you to come her? What did he look like? I may know of him. And as far as work is concerned, you have definitely come to the right place. What sort of work were you looking for? Our patrons offer a variety of employment opportunities and exploration adventures heading south into the regions that are rumored to be filled with evil spirits and creatures." She would await his response as to a description of the man he encountered. Also, judging by the look of the male walking behind her and the fact that the old woman is here, she wonders if I actually already knew that the Old Woman was waiting for me and deceived this man into coming here to aid me. Well now that would be quite a deception indeed.

EXP: 171/2713

Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Resting On Summer's Day   Resting On Summer's Day EmptyTue May 24, 2011 7:36 pm

Resting On Summer's Day

As she asks me what the man looks like, I think on the question asked of me, though as she continues to speak she brings up what type of work I am here looking for and the question brings a soft grin to my lips as I dwell on the new question for a moment. When she finishes speaking I give a faint nod to what she had to say, " I see.. " I murmur lightly as I again shift my gaze over her form while describing the appearance of the male that I had encountered while I was taking a swim. After I finish describing what the man looked like I continue, answering the rest of her question, " I'm looking for someone willing to employ my services as a mercenary and in need of my services. Do you know of anyone that may be in need of such services? " I ask the hostess before shifting my gaze from her and again glance around the room once again before turning my gaze back to the hostess. From what she had said my opportunity for work seemed to be fairly decent in this area though such a thing would remain unknown until I actually found work to do.

PWC: 211
Total WC: 3,255
Back to top Go down
Kazatul
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazatul

PostSubject: Re: Resting On Summer's Day   Resting On Summer's Day EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:16 am

The hostess remarks, "He had silver hair you say? There is but one person I know like that. He is here and meeting with the one we call "The Moon Witch". If you want work, she is quite the employer though no one tends to work for her for too long... except for him. I hope you aren't afraid of demons. Many of her jobs involve hunting dark spirits." The hostess signals for Yuki to follow her as she leads him towards the back where we are catching up. While they are walking, she asks him for his name as she would need to introduce him when he arrived. The hostess also needs to go check on my food as well as the Witch's food before she starts bellyaching about the whole deal. The Witch could be quite a nag at times.

When the two of them walk up, the Witch and I would be beginning our talks about the new assignment before she would quiet down to receive the interruption. Upon the Witch tell her to bring him back, the hostess brings him back to the table and introduces him telling the Moon Witch that he is looking for work and is an acquaintance of her "current guest" which is in fact, me.

EXP: 222/2935

Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Resting On Summer's Day   Resting On Summer's Day EmptyWed May 25, 2011 2:27 pm

Resting On Summer's Day

As she inquires about the mans hair being silver I give a faint nod to answer her question, listening as she continues speaking. It seemed she knew the man I am searching for, which is a good thing to find out, how I wouldn't have to search the rest of the village for him and possibly come up empty handed in my search. Though, I have no clue who she is talking about, some witch, that sounded slightly interesting. Listening to the hostess as he continues things begin to move on the up once again as it turns out there may be work for me in this area, given that I will be needing to kill demons but doing such a thing was not any sort of problem, " No, I have no problem with killing demons, no problem at all with doing such a thing. " I finish the statement with a faint growl.

Following behind the hostess I shift my gaze over her form once again finding it to be rather inviting, though at the moment I had business to tend to here, not always, but some times business comes before pleasure. As she inquires about my name I remain silent for a brief moment before speaking up, " Yuki. " I answer before falling silent again while following her.

Coming upon a table I catch sight of the man I had seen before when my cloths disappeared. I fix my gaze upon the ma I had encountered before as I wait for the hostess to introduce me.

PWC: 268
Total WC: 3,523
Back to top Go down
Kazatul
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazatul

PostSubject: Re: Resting On Summer's Day   Resting On Summer's Day EmptyWed May 25, 2011 10:37 pm

The hostess bows to the Moon Witch and speaks, "Sorry to disturb you, but this man says that he knows your guest." I smile at the Witch and nod with my back still to him. The hostess excuses herself from the room in order to see to our food. Sniffing the air, you got your clothes back. That is very good. I'm glad that u were able to make it. You get to help me get her off of my back." I turn my attention to the Witch and continue, "As you can see, he has the look of a warrior, so he will be a fine choice to handle ur affairs for u. So I don't have to be bothered with this mission, right?" She looks at me and remarks, "What if I finally teach you what you've been trying to figure out on you're own but have been unable to do? And still pay u of course. Will u undertake this task for me now?" She looks at Yuki and invites him to sit with us. She asks him half sarcastically, "Do u see what I have to put up with?" I remain silent in my thoughts weighing the offer. She was offering knowledge that I wasn't able to acquire on my own. That alone was enough to entice me. Truth be told, I question whether I'm currently strong enough to take on the Order of Chaos. There was only one way to true test my strength. Besides, I wouldn't be going up against the entire order. Just a single snatch team. Loking at Yuki, I remark coldly, "You had better be good with that thing (referring to his chain) if you're coming along with me. Slow me down and I will leave you with a second thought." The Moon Witch looks at me and comments that I become more like a harsh winter every time she sees me. Ever since... she stops without directly mentioning it but she was right. I am what the world has made me.

EXP: 341/3276

Last edited by Kazatul on Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Resting On Summer's Day   Resting On Summer's Day EmptyThu May 26, 2011 10:33 pm

Resting On Summer's Day

I glance to the witch for a moment before turning my gaze to the back of the male with his back facing me. I keep my gaze on the male for a moment before glancing to the hostess as she begins to walk off. I watch the hostess for a moment before turning my gaze back to the male as he begins to speak. Listening to him I growl faintly at his comment, it indeed was the man that I had seen in the forest when I lost my cloths. I seem to have been pulled into something I had no knowledge about as the male I had encountered before seem to be discussing something with the witch. Standing where the hostess had brought me I simply listen to the two as they begin to talk between each other. When I hear the invitation from the witch I glance to her for a moment before giving a faint nod as I begin to move closer, moving to take a seat at the table with them. " Thank you. " I murmur lightly to the witch. As the male begins to speak I shift my gaze to him and lightly growl at him as he makes the comment. " Don't worry, I'm good. " I say as shift my gaze over the male for a moment before shifting it from him, " I know how to defend myself in a fight my friend and if you do try to leave me I will show you just how good I am with this. "

PWC: 262
Total WC: 3,545
Back to top Go down
Kazatul
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazatul

PostSubject: Re: Resting On Summer's Day   Resting On Summer's Day EmptySat May 28, 2011 1:44 am

That sounded like a challenge. Perhaps after business had been concluded, I would take him up on that offer. Grinning at him, I nod to his comment. "I suppose we shall see." The witch chooses to ease the tension at the table by offering a quip. "Now now boys. Kill the captors and rescue ur target before u decide to kill one another please." I remark, "yeah yeah, old lady! Business before pleasure, I know." The hostess returns with my drink & the witch's strange elixir. I swear that's how she's still alive. She asks Yuki what he would like to eat & drink. Once he responded, she would smile and head back to the kitchen. One to get right to business, I inquire, "So give me... I mean us the rundown for this job." She looks at Yuki first and asks, "Are u up for this?" She had no intention of discussing our business arrangements in front of Yuki if he had not officially accepted the job. It was dealing with the sensitive matter of the Order of Chaos and around the forests, they are kind of a major player, so she would definitely want to be careful. I honestly couldn't care less about the Order of Chaos being aware of my longing to annihilate them. They were my sworn enemies until the day that I die or find someone to hate more than them for trying to sacrifice a child.

EXP: 257/3533

Last edited by Kazatul on Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Resting On Summer's Day   Resting On Summer's Day EmptySat May 28, 2011 2:14 am

Resting On Summer's Day

Looking at the man I narrow my gaze into a glare as he makes the comment, this guy is asking for his ass to get kicked and that's just what I plan to do now. As the witch begins to speak I shift my gaze to her, the glare fading quickly as I rest my gaze upon her. I give a faint nod to her comment before glancing to the man as he speaks up. Shifting my gaze again I look to the hostess now that she had returned and when she asks what I would like I pause for a brief moment before speaking up, " Some herbal tea and dried meat will be fine thank you. " I say with a smile before turning my attention away as she begins to walk off. As the man begins to talk I glance to him for a moment before turning my gaze to the witch since he had pretty much asked what I had been thinking of asking, though him asking saved me the time. Hearing the question from the witch I shift my gaze to her and give a faint nod, " As long as I get paid in some form, some sort of valuable goods preferably. " I say before turning my gaze from the witch.

PWC: 218
Total WC: 3,763
Back to top Go down
Kazatul
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazatul

PostSubject: Re: Resting On Summer's Day   Resting On Summer's Day EmptySat May 28, 2011 2:30 am

The old woman chuckles and says, "Oh Great Mother!! You're starting to sound like this one. Just make sure that the payment is ready." I definitely did not like that comment as she was basically implying similarities between this one and myself. An insult to say the least. Meh, it is of no consequence. She chimes in and says, "As I was telling him (me) earlier, this mission is a rescue job. Your target is a young female human. She has dark brown hair that is slightly curly. She has a slender, yet developed figure and a sigil marking on the back of her neck. You will recognize it for sure. Also, she has a underdeveloped voice however. She sounds like a child." The Moon Witch produces a map and shows us a highlighted route and tells us that this is the route that she will be brought along. I ask, "Who is she, witch? You are going thru quite a bit of trouble to retrieve this girl so she must be important or valuable to you." The Moon Witch tells me that she is my target. I scoff at her evasion of my question. She points out highlights on the map of different locations to be to noted. Some of these would make ideal ambush spots. The only problem is that it's just the two of us, so this should be interesting to plan. Studying the map, I inquire of Yuki, "Mercenary or soldier, which are you?"

EXP: 266/3799

Last edited by Kazatul on Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Resting On Summer's Day   Resting On Summer's Day EmptySat May 28, 2011 2:42 am

Resting On Summer's Day

With my gaze on the witch I listen to her comment about me sounding like the other man which makes me frown faintly at the thought. I slowly shift my gaze from the hostess and continue to listen as she begins to speak of what this mission will be. While listening to the hostess I lean back in my seat and begin to relax while taking in the objective of the mission, which seemed to be the rescue of some young female. As she gives the details of this female I take them in and work to commit them to memory for later. When the witch produces a map I shift my attention to the map and scan over the route that is highlighted which seemed to be the route the target will be taken along. As the man posses the question I glance to him for a moment before glancing to the witch as she makes the comment. After the comment I turn my attention back to the map as she points out a few places that would be good for an ambush. While shifting my gaze over the map I hear the question from the man. " Mercenary. " I murmur while scanning over the map, " Is that a problem? " I ask, glancing to the map for a moment.

PWC: 223
Total WC: 3,986
Back to top Go down
Kazatul
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazatul

PostSubject: Re: Resting On Summer's Day   Resting On Summer's Day EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 8:27 pm

Asking the Moon Witch if there is anything else we need to know, she tells me that she would appreciate it if one of the enemy captors could be brought back alive. She looks at me and I feel an unsettling feeling inside my head before I glare at her. I HATE that she can do that. Nodding to her, servers return with our food and I smile at the sight. I forget about her little mental intrusion as I gaze upon the food being served. The hostess makes sure that we have everything that we need before she closes the curtain behind her. The Moon Witch leaves as well with a rolled up scroll or something left her place. "She really gets on my nerves. Well, we might as well eat up, we don't get good meals like this all the time. Once we're done, we go hunting. I have much better things to do than run errands for her. So... where do you normally operate at because I don't believe I have ever met you before, Yuki?"

EXP: 185/3984

Last edited by Kazatul on Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Resting On Summer's Day   Resting On Summer's Day EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 8:41 pm

Resting On Summer's Day

I listen to the witch as she speaks, making the request to bring back a enemy captor alive. Shifting my gaze I glance between the two for a moment before turning my attention to the servers as they return with the food. Seeing the servers with the food puts a faint smile on my face as I begin to dwell on the food for a moment. I glance down to the food as it is set down before glancing back to the servers as they leave now that they have delivered the food. Noticing the witch leaving as well I glance to her for a moment before turning my attention back to the food. My attention only rests on the food for a brief moment before I glance to this male as he speaks to me. I didn't know what he was talking about with the witch getting on his nerves, though it didn't matter to me, the two seemed to know each other well though. I shift my attention back to the food and give a faint nod at the thought of having a good meal which I plan to do right now. As the male inquires as to where I operate at I glance to him once again before turning my attention back to the food. " I am from the desert region and that is where I operate. " I answer his inquiry before turning my attention back to the food before me and begin eating.

PWC: 250
Total WC: 4,236
Back to top Go down
Kazatul
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazatul

PostSubject: Re: Resting On Summer's Day   Resting On Summer's Day EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 4:40 pm

The meal is quite delicious, but I was not getting paid to eat. As soon as I finish, the hostess returns and asks if I need anything else. I shake my head and tell her that we are fine and about to leave out the back way so that we can get straight to work. She looks at me and I inquire jokingly, "You think she might fancy Yuki here?" The hostess rolls her eyes at me and tells me that I am unbelievable at how cruel I can be. I snicker at the response and tell her that I'm liking to test said theory when we return. Considering how abruptly she vanished, I am assuming that she only has part of our payment now that she would know that I had "acquired help" you could say. Albeit, I was just having a little fun playing a prank on a warrior that got caught off guard, it seems to have turned out to be quite advantageous. "We should get moving, Yuki. I want a chance to survey the area before the package and targets arrive. Grab the map." I grab the other piece of parchment left behind and rise from the table. The hostess bows respectfully to both of us as we depart. Slipping out of the back of the tavern portion of the inn, I motion for him to follow me. Now the fun part begins. I won't lie and say that I am thrilled about hunting with someone new, but there is something about this one that leads me to believe that he might possess some skill in terms of hunting the sort of prey that we were about to be after.

CONTINUED HERE

EXP: 288/4272

Mercenary JC: 8
For: 5/22, 5/23, 5/24, 5/25, 5/26, 5/27, 6/2, 6/3
PWC (Operative Network): 4272
* Rewards will all be collected at the end of the next thread.

Last edited by Kazatul on Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran

Rep! : 5

PostSubject: Re: Resting On Summer's Day   Resting On Summer's Day EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 4:40 pm

The member 'Kazatul' has done the following action : Dices roll

'10 Roll' : 2, 3, 4, 9, 5, 5, 7, 9
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Resting On Summer's Day   Resting On Summer's Day EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 10:38 pm

[color=black]
Resting On Summer's Day

Falling silent as I begin to eat I keep my attention fixed on my food as I take my time enjoying each bite of my food though at a rather fast pace given the fact that we had a mission to do. Glancing up from my food I look to the hostess for a brief moment before shifting my attention back to my meal and finish the last few bites off. As I finish off my meal I glance to the man I will be doing this mission with as he speaks up to the hostess. I don't know exactly what he is talking about but it has something to do with me. Shifting my gaze from the man I look to the hostess as she makes the comment, my gaze narrowing as I glance back to the man. Turning my gaze from the man I go to look to the hostess but she seems to have left, perhaps to take care of other business or because of my new companion, if you could call him that. I shift my gaze back to him as he begins to speak to me, nodding faintly to his statement about moving out to survey the area before the targets arrive. At the mention of the map I shift my gaze back to it and reach out, taking a hold of it before glancing back to the hostess and offer a soft smile as I nod my head. Raising from the table I follow after the male as he heads out the back of the inn portion of the tavern.

PWC: 266
Total WC: 4502
Action: Payment Roll, Mercenary 8
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran

Rep! : 5

PostSubject: Re: Resting On Summer's Day   Resting On Summer's Day EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 10:38 pm

The member 'Rune' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 '10 Roll' : 1

--------------------------------

#2 '10 Roll' : 6

#3 '10 Roll' : 2

#4 '10 Roll' : 10

#5 '10 Roll' : 5

#6 '10 Roll' : 3

#7 '10 Roll' : 1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resting On Summer's Day   Resting On Summer's Day Empty

Back to top Go down

Resting On Summer's Day
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shintheory Role-Playing :: DOR :: Roleplaying Board :: Terra Regnum :: NW Forest Region :: North West Forest Region (Archived)-
Jump to: