Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Walk and Talk

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Rep! : 56

A Walk and Talk Empty
PostSubject: A Walk and Talk   A Walk and Talk EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 8:03 pm

The agreement had been made to walk and talk after the initial meeting within the confines of Yuki’s home. All in all, Battousai was a bit worried that Yuki had also been robbed of his powers but was encouraged that the disciple seemed to be growing stronger in character and was not lamenting openly at this time. For their current location, they would have departed from Yuki’s home and proceeded through the structures and villagers to the front of the village where they would exit out of the front gates and begin encircling the village. Battousai would take them in a southward saunter as he casually moved amongst the tall grasses at the base of the mountainous, or rather hilly, area which bordered Theden. Resuming their talk from before, Battousai would begin, “Jyn is well, though he is no longer capable of holding his own form. As you may well know, we share the same body; when our powers were removed, we lost the ability to switch out. He misses being able to speak with you casually and resides within me, here with us as I allow him access to see out of my eyes.

217 / 217
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Rep! : 10

A Walk and Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Walk and Talk   A Walk and Talk EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 11:13 pm

With the decision made to take there talks outside and enjoy some fresh air while they continue there talk. Moving outside with his sensei, Yuki would follow along side him as they make there way through the village. Following his sensei out of the village, Yuki would shift his gaze and glance around for a brief moment, taking in the area in front of them for a moment as he holds his silence, still thinking upon what his sensei had said earlier that troubled him. When his sensei begins to speak once again Yuki shifts his attention, glancing to his sensei as he begins to talk. While listening to his sensei Yuki turns his attention back ahead of them as his sensei begins to explain what has happened to Jyn. Though his sensei said that his companion is well, and he was happy to hear such a thing, the half-breed was a bit troubled at the fact that he could not see or speak to his companion now that he had lost the ability to manifest as he had done before. " I see... " Yuki murmurs lightly as he glances back to his sensei once he finishes speaking, " Do you think you will be able to regain the ability for him to hold his own form? "

EXP: 230
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

A Walk and Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Walk and Talk   A Walk and Talk EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 2:38 pm

With a confident and thoughtful nod, Battousai would confirm, “it may take some time, but I believe I should be able to regain all of our former abilities. Now that I have recovered, I have already started in my training. I feel that I will be able to obtain my abilities of the light element first and it is within those abilities that I believe that we are able to shift out manifestations.” So basically, the samurai would assert that hope was not lost and that Yuki would once again be able to bask in the glory of his close friend known as Jyn. Since it had taken him a couple hours to reach there and he had left in the morning, the time of day would be close to the afternoon; the sun would be high above them with clear skies littered only with the celestial bodies and fragments of heavens above. He would continue, “I’ve been meaning to ask you about your affiliation with that child from Mare Maris.” Battousai had never mentioned Noah before since he hadn’t really been noticed enough to speak of until now. He continues, “After he teleported you back, he attacked Dravec and we do not know why. Is this person a friend of yours as well?”

232 / 449
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

A Walk and Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Walk and Talk   A Walk and Talk EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 8:44 pm

With his question, Yuki hoped that his companion would be able to hold his own form once again so that he could see him again and as his sensei speaks up, confirming that he could, however it would take some time, Yuki felt a bit relieved as he gives a faint nod. Though at first it was a rather unfortunate and saddening turn of events, things had shifted for the good and given time things would be just as they once where. Like his sensei, Yuki knew that it would take some time for him to regain all that he had before, that is if he could regain what he had before if not then he knew he would be forced with replacing that which he could not regain. As his sensei continues to speak, shifting the topic, Yuki glances to him for a moment as he begins to speak about Noah and his affiliation with him. Now that Noah had been brought up Yuki begins to wonder about him and what has happened. Like him, Noah was a rather strong being and now he too would have lost his powers. As his sensei continues and makes mention of an attack upon Dravec by Noah, the half-breed's brow furrows as he glances to his sensei. Thinking on what his sensei had just said, Yuki gives a faint nod, " Yes. He is a friend as well as an allie to me. I have no clue why he would attack Dravec, though I will ask when I see him again. "

EXP: 263
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

A Walk and Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Walk and Talk   A Walk and Talk EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 8:59 pm

Battousai would take these words at their face value and comment, “yes, it is a mystery.” He didn’t want to actually interact with Noah much himself simply because they didn’t have reasons to cross paths. Still, if Noah were to speak to him, Battousai wasn’t the type who would act rudely to him… or rather any rudely than he would act to anyone whom he didn’t know. As one who wasn’t exactly social, Battousai wouldn’t seek out interaction as thus far all of his allies have pretty much been forced onto him by either fate or Jyn. A glance to the village shows the walls protecting it, large structures that seemed to be well built by those within the village. The samurai knew walls were a necessary good, if only to keep out the wild elements of the land from the somewhat orderly insides of a settlement. With that, the topic is dropped and things move on to making the inquiry, “so with your internal family… how does that work with that many women? Will you be choosing one for a bride or will you continue your search outside of them.” This question was prompted in part by the curiosity of Jyneil within Battousai.

226 / 675
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

A Walk and Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Walk and Talk   A Walk and Talk EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 9:16 pm

Now that he had been told that Noah had attacked Dravec before, Yuki wondered more on it though he didn't know why Noah would do such a thing aside from being provoked into an attack and given Dravec, he didn't think such a thing would have happened. Though to find out why such a thing had indeed happened after his departure, Yuki knew he would have to ask Noah about it to see why he had attacked. Though he decided to ask Noah why he had attacked Dravec, for the moment Yuki pushes the topic to the side since at this point in time it was of no matter given the fact that Noah was no where around to ask and resided far away to the east in his own city. As his sensei continues, the topic changes back to his new family and as his sensei makes mention of choosing a bride from those that fathered his children or looking else where, the half-breed is taken by surprise at the idea of taking a bride since such a topic had not been given much, if any, thought. " A bride... " The half-breed murmurs lightly as he glances to his sensei, " I haven't given such a thing any thought really. I didn't think I needed to take things that far, nothing of the such was asked of me when I made the deal. Do I need a bride? "

EXP: 244
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

A Walk and Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Walk and Talk   A Walk and Talk EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 9:32 pm

The answer seemed to be very much like Yuki to the point where Battousai almost grinned. Internally this brought a smile to Jyneil’s face as her giggle would resound within the realms of their collected souls. Externally, however, Battousai would softly shrug and comment, “you’re path of life is what you make it. I cannot tell you if you need a wife; I certainly do not need one. You seem to have women who take care of your needs, so perhaps that is good enough.” After thinking about it a little more, Battousai would comment, “and you have children… if there were a main wife, they may become jealous of her…” He was sure that the Hybrid would work things out on his own. Passing along a message, Battousai would say, “Jyn says that if you have too many women, then you should give him one.” He didn’t get the logic in it as they didn’t seem to need another mouth to take care of, but he was simply passing along a playful message from within him. Battousai also inquires, “how of the tavern. It was quite nice when last I saw it? Are there any new additions to Theden?”

218 / 893
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

A Walk and Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Walk and Talk   A Walk and Talk EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 9:46 pm

As his sensei speaks again, Yuki listens to him and gives a faint nod to the comment. Having a family was something he never had thought about or planned for, however he had started one with a simple deal to retake a village and now he had not one child, but many that where directly linked to him. When his sensei makes the comment about him not needing one, Yuki glanced to his sensei for a brief moment. He had never seen his sensei with a female, though he had also never asked his sensei about such things. Turning his gaze from his sensei once again, Yuki looks ahead of them as he listens to his sensei as he continues speaking. When his sensei relays the message from Jyn about giving him a women if he has to many, the half-breed can't help but let out a soft chuckle. Such a comment would come from his companion. As just as it had changed so swiftly, the topic changes once again as his sensei brings up the tavern he had stayed in before. With the question, Yuki takes a moment to think upon it before he gives a faint shake, " Not much has been added to Theden as of resent, though I plan to add on more soon. We need an armory for the troops.. I was thinking of adding another barracks and perhaps a stable or something of the sorts to give the troops something to ride.. "

EXP: 258
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

A Walk and Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Walk and Talk   A Walk and Talk EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 10:27 pm

With a thoughtful nod, Battousai would comment, “that sounds like a good plan.” Though he did not personally ride them, he understood the strategic usages for mounts. It wasn’t that he did not like riding them, he just never collected a mount of his own to utilize. Jyn had a few from the clan in Medius, but having never ridden one before, Battousai wouldn’t jump to the opportunity on his own. The samurai asks, “what of the men who had come to the village in search for an alliance with you? Many things have happened since that time. Have they come back requesting your assistance?” It could be assumed that they were probably watching Theden with very sharp eyes. If they were looking for Yuki to be an ally and he rejected them, then he could very well en d up being an enemy. There was never any mention on how large their respective villages were, but Battousai would assume that Theden would be reaching the same level as theirs. After Yuki answered, there would be a bit of silence on Battousai’s side. Since he had been leading the conversation, he would allow room for Yuki to ask any questions of him or shift the topic as he saw fit.

232 / 1125
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

A Walk and Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Walk and Talk   A Walk and Talk EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 10:43 pm

Yuki gives a faint nod to his sensei's comment about getting mounts for his troops, though not only did he wish to get mounts for them but he also planed to increase the size of his fighting force not just to defend the village but to also fulfill the idea that he had for his army in being a mercenary like force. Now that he had come back to Theden Yuki knew that he had to get things underway with the continuation of Theden's development. When his sensei brings up the men that had came to Theden before, Yuki listens and thinks upon it for a moment before shaking his head faintly as his sensei falls silent. " No, I have not seen them since the first day they have shown up. Though I have given some thought to it here and there when I thought of expanding Theden's territory. I think it may be time for Theden to gain more land and I was thinking of expanding that way and perhaps taking what villages I come across into the fold. Though given you have Jun'Jo not far I don't wish to expand that way and take your land from you sensei. What do you think sensei? " Yuki asks as he glances to his sensei for a brief moment, seeking his advice on the matter.

EXP: 233 | 1,228
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

A Walk and Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Walk and Talk   A Walk and Talk EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 2:46 pm

“Ah,” Battousai would say in response to this. Since he was creating a village too, he knew that the men may come and speak to him as well; they should recognize him if such an event were to occur. Either way, he would probably have Dravec look into them. Knowing the covert agent, Dravec would probably start speaking of ideas of gaining conquest over smaller villages with the purpose of expediting growth. The samurai would see how he felt about that as opportunities presented themselves. A few more steps would be taken in silent thought before Battousai answers Yuki, “that may be a good idea. As time moves on, the more land there will be that is claimed by others. Men are ambitious, so they would rather lead than to follow. Those with strength lead while the weak follow…” Since the world was reset, numbers would be the currency of power in the world at the moment. Keeping hope alive, Battousai would admit, “though there are vast areas that are unclaimed. You are right to wish to expand, but do not grow beyond what you can support. You have to think about what you want Theden to be in the long run; the larger it grows, the heavier the burden will be on yourself.”

239 / 1364
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

A Walk and Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Walk and Talk   A Walk and Talk EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 3:15 pm

Falling silent after speaking his mind, Yuki glances to his sensei for a brief moment before shifting his gaze back ahead of them and as his sensei begins to speak he listens to what he has to say. As he listens to his sensei speak upon what he had brought up, Yuki begins to think upon it as well. He did wish to expand Theden and its territory, however given the number of population the village had at the moment there was no immediate need to take territory for the expansion of the village. However, he did wish to take territory around Theden for future expansions to the village. The idea of available land growing scarcer made the half-breed wonder if he should take what he can now and hold it for when he needed it. As his sensei continues, speaking of there being unclaimed land still and not expanding beyond what he can support, Yuki gives a faint nod to the advice of his sensei. " I see. " Yuki murmurs lightly as his sensei finishes speaking. " Thank you sensei. " he adds as he glances to his sensei, " I now have things to think upon, though I believe I will at least take the territory around Theden to insure that I know what is right outside the village. In the long run, I would like Theden to not only be a place where people can be safe but also a significant military power in the lands. "

EXP: 263 | 1,491
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

A Walk and Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Walk and Talk   A Walk and Talk EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:29 pm

Though he didn’t expect it to, when Yuki turns to him and thanks him, it causes Battousai to feel very good for some reason. It catches him off guard just a bit, but he hides it well, only welcoming with a nod and agreeable countenance. Hearing the rest of his words would be fine as well. With that, the samurai wouldn’t speak right away. Instead, he would continue in their stroll, stopping half and looking back to the front gates of the city. There was still a lot of light left in the day. Battousai wasn’t that tired after traveling this far, but he hadn’t really eaten the afternoon’s meal. In his traveling, he ate only bits and pieces of his rations and drank of the water that he brought with him. Nodding towards the village and ending out this little walk, Battousai would make the suggestion, “are you hungry? I haven’t had lunch yet.” Thinking about it, when Battousai was hungry, either he or Dravec would normally cook something. All Yuki had to do was say the word and he had several females at his disposal to cook for him. Thinking over this, Battousai wondered if perhaps it might be good to invest in a woman for practical purposes at least, or when he gained the ability to switch out with the other personas, perhaps have someone teach Jyneil how to cook and not burn.

261 / 1625
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

A Walk and Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Walk and Talk   A Walk and Talk EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 9:10 pm

Falling into silence after speaking, Yuki keeps his gaze set ahead of them as he follows at his sensei's side. When his sensei comes to a stop Yuki stops as well and looks to his sensei to see if something was wrong or the reason behind his sensei coming to as top. With his gaze on his sensei he watches as he looks back towards the village, a gesture that causes Yuki to glance back to the village for a brief moment before turning his attention back to his sensei. Did his sensei wish to end there walk and return to the village to rest or was there another reason for the sudden stop. When his sensei speaks up, bringing up the idea of food, Yuki thinks on the question for a brief moment before giving a faint shrug, " I could use a little snack. " he comments as he glances to his sensei, " We can head back and get something to eat and talk some more if you wish or simply relax and enjoy the rest of the day. " Yuki says with a faint nod, " Would you like to eat at my place or go to the tavern? " he asks his sensei, leaving the choice up to him since it didn't matter where they eat to him.

EXP: 220 | 1,711
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

A Walk and Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Walk and Talk   A Walk and Talk EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 9:31 pm

So there were options. Battousai did recall eating at the tavern once and it wasn’t so bad. The question would be treated as the equivalent of eating in or getting fast food, though food in this realm and time probably couldn’t be considered fast. If it were Jyn, the answer would be easy, and even internally, Jyn would be coaxing Battousai to say ‘house’ due to the fact that there might be scantily clad ladies providing eye candy while the food is being cooked. Probably because of that, and because he was feeling a little social, Battousai would prefer an atmosphere that wasn’t simply he and Yuki eating alone. With a nod, he confirms, “the last I ate at the tavern, I found it pleasing. I would like to go there again.” In another attempt at a teasing joke, Battousai would speak, “you’re treat, of course?” As if a village leader had to pay for things in his village? Still, he probably would, in order to keep a sense of order about things. Allowing Yuki to lead, he would comment, “does the tavern have a signature dish? Some regions are known for their foods, you may game fame and acknowledgement from the simplest of things.”

230 / 1855
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

A Walk and Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Walk and Talk   A Walk and Talk EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 9:53 pm

Yuki remains silent with his gaze on his sensei as he waits for an answer after having left the choice up to him. When he does speak, deciding to pick the latter of the two choices put forth. As his sensei makes a choice, Yuki gives a faint nod as he briefly thinks upon the idea of eating at the tavern. When his sensei brings up it being his treat, Yuki lets forth a soft chuckle, " What? I thought you were going to be treating me. It's not like this new line of work offers me any sort of monetary compensation for leading a village. " Yuki comments as he begins to shift and head back towards the village since the choice to get something to eat had been finalized. Leading the way back towards the village Yuki sets his gaze upon the gate as he listens to his sensei speak once again. The question put forth was a bit of a strange one, to his knowledge the tavern didn't have a signature dish that it served to the patrons. Glancing back to his sensei, Yuki gives a faint shrug, " I don't think so, though I have never really asked about such a thing. Do you think it would be good to invest in such a thing? " Yuki asks as he looks to his sensei.

EXP: 231 | 1,942
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

A Walk and Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Walk and Talk   A Walk and Talk EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 10:01 pm

As they began the walk back towards the village gates, Yuki would have brought up a good point. Battousai would shrug softly and comment that it may or may not be worth investing in as it might seem odd for a mercenary village to have good baked bread. Still, he mentions the fact that he may want to censor what the world actually knows about his village. Depending on how he wanted to be perceived, he would obtain the adjacent attention from the world. Battousai would mention that there could be a way for him to have a mercenary army and no one know about it; they could be feared in the darkness and mystery that surrounded them while Theden seemed like a peaceful and thriving village, or the military could be associated with the village and Theden could gain negative attention from those who feared it’s power. “Unsavory men fear power they do not have,” the samurai would explain but continue on the point of running a village and its profit. He comments, “you have enough to offer to others at a price without lending soldiers. As a mercenary, you fight for the cause of who pays you, but that compromises what you stand for. Because I am different than you, I will not fight for money; I will fight for the survival of myself and those close to me.” Using an example, he would ask, “what of Mare Maris? Did you know and agree with what you were fighting for? The government wanted to retrieve a relic and the church wanted to stop them. There’s no way of knowing the true motives of either sides or the strings being pulled by each. Without this knowledge, you run the danger of becoming a puppet; something no man with will should be.”

333 / 2188
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

A Walk and Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Walk and Talk   A Walk and Talk EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 10:24 pm

Leading the way back to his village Yuki listens to his sensei comments about the investing of signature foods, which wasn't to much of a worry right now. As his sensei goes on Yuki continues to listen to him as he speaks about the mercenary army he wishes to run. His sensei brings up some rather interesting points, ones that cause the half-breed to think more on the matter since he had not given much thought about the separation of the village and his mercenary army, though the army could bring a threat to the village if someone knew they where attached. When his sensei makes the comment about unsavory men, Yuki gives a faint nod of agreement. As his sensei goes on he brings other important things that the half-breed knows he will have to think upon. Indeed he would be fighting for others and for what they want, but at the same time it could be something that he does not agree with which could cause problems in the long run. As the incident with Mare Maris is brought up, Yuki reflects back on it and when his sensei brings up the idea of him being a puppet, Yuki lets out a faint growl at the idea, " I didn't know which was the right side, though my intent was to offer aid to those who sent the letter. "

EXP: 245 | 2,187
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

A Walk and Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Walk and Talk   A Walk and Talk EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 10:38 pm

The response is as expected; Battousai didn’t think that Yuki was weak willed enough to want to be used by others. The main issue with Yuki thus far had been control, be it how he treats women or gives into the power of his transformation. The response solidified that Yuki didn’t wish to be used against his knowledge by men in a manner that would make him seem weak; it was a good thing. Battousai comments, “there is much we do not know about MareMaris…” There is a pause in his words before he offers, “but some time from now, perhaps Mare Maris will be the ones saying that there is much they do not know about Theden.” At the moment, Mare Maris would be the big and important city; the comment would allude to the fact that Theden could be on their level, or even greater. Putting this into context, Battousai comments, “that would have to be something you desire, however. You’ll notice how Mare Maris is large with many people and an army… and at the same time, those people are a liability as seen with the plague that was brought to their village. From how things played out, I’m certain that was not a natural occurrence, meaning that negative attention brought upon ruin to the large village to the point where it could not handle its problems by itself… thus they sought help from others.” In contrast to his earlier words, this would depict the dangers of when a village gets to be large. Right now, Yuki would be in the easiest part of leading his village… creating it.

299 / 2487
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

A Walk and Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Walk and Talk   A Walk and Talk EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 10:54 pm

As his sensei comments about the lack of knowledge about Mare Maris, Yuki nods his head faintly as he glances to his sensei for a brief moment as he pauses. Listening to his sensei as he continues, Yuki turns his attention back ahead of them as he continues to lead the way. Yuki remains silent as he listens to his sensei continue to speak. When his sensei brings it up, Yuki wonders if he truly wishes Theden to grow to the same scale as Mare Maris or if he wishes for it to grow larger then that. Right now he simply wished to offer a safe place for people, something which seemed odd given how his past has been. The idea of the plague in Mare Maris not being of natural creation but rather the doings of someone made the half-breed wonder if something like that could and might happen at Theden. If such a thing did happen to Theden, Yuki wondered if he would require outside help just as Mare Maris did. His sensei had fallen silent and Yuki remains silent for a brief moment before he speaks up, " Perhaps one day Theden will be at the same scale as Mare Maris, but such a day is still a ways off. " Yuki comments as he glances to his sensei.

EXP: 230 | 2,417
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

A Walk and Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Walk and Talk   A Walk and Talk EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 12:16 pm

They would be coming upon the village gates as they re entered into the domain of Theden. Battousai’s glance would be to the guards with a passing nod as he progresses beyond them and back into the village. His steps would be heading him in the general direction of the tavern. Agreeing with Yuki, he would comment, “yes, that is true.” Mare Maris also had a lot of natural advantages that could have forced it to be large. Since they were next to a large body of water, they could use boats for trading with nearby villages on the coast or just as transportation. Large settlements seemed to form near bodies of water since it was harder to get water out of structures such as wells. Among the topics to discuss, the samurai would be under the assumption that he had already given Yuki much to think about. If he gave him too much food for thought, then he may end up not being able to accept it all. This would be given in portions. For that reason, he wouldn’t go any further into any other topics, but rather he would allow Yuki if he so felt inclined to speak. If not, then they would continue to walk and survey the surroundings of the village until their eventual happen upon the Tavern where which they would have the afternoon meal.

250 / 2737
Ooc: We can close this RP here if you like.
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

A Walk and Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Walk and Talk   A Walk and Talk EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 3:26 pm

As the two approach the gate on return from there walk the two guards that stood on each side of the gate straightend up at the approach of there leader and as the two passed by the two guards would return the gesture of the samurai with nods to there leader and his samurai companion. Coming upon the gate with his sensei, Yuki looks to the guards and as his sensei had done, he to gives a faint nod to the two guards as he leads the way into the village and towards the tavern where they planed to get something to eat. As his sensei speaks again Yuki glances to him for a brief moment before turning his gaze back ahead of them. " Now that such matters are taken care of, we can focus on the matters at hand, getting something to eat. " The half-breed says with a soft grin as the idea of food had grown upon his desires and urged him to want something to eat more then he had thought before. With the comment about food, Yuki falls silent once again with a brief glance towards his sensei before turning his attention towards the Wolf Song Tavern, where they are planing to enjoy a meal and relax at.

EXP: 221 | 2,638
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

A Walk and Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Walk and Talk   A Walk and Talk EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 3:26 pm

End & Exit
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

A Walk and Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Walk and Talk   A Walk and Talk EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 3:49 pm

Sent to UYB.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Walk and Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Walk and Talk   A Walk and Talk Empty

Back to top Go down

A Walk and Talk
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shintheory Role-Playing :: DOR :: Roleplaying Board :: Terra Regnum :: Theden-
Jump to: