Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Second Book

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Rep! : 17

The Second Book Empty
PostSubject: The Second Book   The Second Book EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 11:40 pm

The Second Book Kimi_Solo
Noah Valesti | Kimi | Galatea
Health: 100% | 100% | 100%
Stamina: 100% | 100% | 100%
Noah's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Kimi's Attributes: STR: II [+1.0] INT: II [+1.0] DEF: II [+1.0] Aegis: II [+1.0] MOV: II [+1.0] DEX: II [+1.0]
Galatea's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Actions: --- | --- | ---
Active Skills: ---
Active Forms: ---
Dmg/Status Relay: --- | --- | ---
Theme: Beautiful World

Kimi was walking through the halls of Inanis, trying to get a few things prepared because she knew that They were going to be making a trip to Theden soon. One of the things that she needed to be prepared was a record keeper, or what she called a Diary. Her last one was filled with all of her recent experiences and there just wasn't room for anything else, which wasn't acceptable since Her and a certain someone became official partners. She marched through the Halls looking into the different rooms for Clear journals or books that simply had blank pages. She also possessed stuff that she needed to write down regarding the mysterious occurance with her significant other losing his Power. Apparently no one within the temple possessed one anywhere which was aggravating so immediately her mind would shift to the markets. There was without a doubt one within the Bazaar since Inanis basically had everything. Kimi would push through individuals in the hallway while in what appeared to be a rush or a panic. Once making it outside of the Temple, even with her Armor on she would rush as fast as she could to The Twilight District, an area of which she rather enjoyed on multiple occasions definitely when it came to the idea of spending like crazy.

Words :: 251 Exp
Gains ::2 TEXP [Post in 2 or more RPs|Post as an NPC in a thread that doesn't include your character]
The Second Book Space

Last edited by Noah on Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

The Second Book Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Second Book   The Second Book EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 1:31 am

Noah's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Kimi's Attributes: STR: II [+1.0] INT: II [+1.0] DEF: II [+1.0] Aegis: II [+1.0] MOV: II [+1.0] DEX: II [+1.0]
Galatea's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]

Once Kimi finally made it to the Twilight District, she took a little moment to map out where she would hit first instead of going to a bunch of random places with the chance of finding one. There was definitely a 100% chance that it was within the Twilight District, but she didn't want to waste more time than she had too. Turning her head, she would lock on to the various shops that sold different things. Weapons, Armors, clothes, and other things needed to live. " Alright, where would they have a Diary ? " She looked over to the left at one stand and noticed a bunch of junk, most of which looked like metallic junk so she knew that she wouldn't find it there. Further down was a stand that had a bunch of clothes on top of it with a woman standing infront talking to the people that passed in order to try to persuade them to buy her clothes. Kimi took a little second to look at them from a distance, for she couldn't lie to herself, some of those clothes looked very very nice. Today wasn't shopping for clothes though, and she couldn't allow herself to get distracted by the lure presented by the outfits on the stands.

Words :: 226 Exp
Gains ::2 TEXP [Post in 2 or more RPs|Post as an NPC in a thread that doesn't include your character]
The Second Book Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

The Second Book Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Second Book   The Second Book EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 10:26 pm

Kimi's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]

Kimi began walking by with such a stern expression that one would almost think that her will was immovable by any force in this realm. (Kimi: There is no way Im going to become dis...) And before she could even realize it, the lady who was at the clothes stand reached out to her with a wonderful jade colored dress that she just couldn't ignore. The shop owner looked at Kimi and knew that she had her, just by the expression that suddenly appeared on Kimi's face after seeing the dress. Her mouth was loose and part was hung over with a drooling expression. Her eyes were widened and in the center of them were some kind of shine like a diamond, extending and then retreating, repeating in the fashion to that of a heart beat. " That Dress is absolutely darling! I rarely see any jade dresses anywhere even here! where did you get this dress ? " Kimi asked with a very anxious tone of voice. Just like that Kimi's mind was off of looking for the second book. She continued to examine the the outfit, admiring various aspects of it as she waited from a reply from the woman.

Words :: 215 Exp
The Second Book Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

The Second Book Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Second Book   The Second Book EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 8:58 am

Kimi's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]

The seller laughed slightly at Kimi's energetic attitude towards this, and just couldn't help but answer her." Well The creator of this dress was in Mare Maris, and the price of it was crazy. It hasn't been worn yet and Im more than likely to sell it to you for a price less than what I bought it only because it's thanks to you that we've gotten so far as a City ". Hearing that really made Kimi blush a bit. The Lady was the actual creator and was lying about someone else creating it just so she could get her dress off on an individual for a price of her choosing, even not a cheap one. Kimi continued to inspect the dress as she analyzed various parts that she just adored. " Oh my goodness, the Jade silk-chiffon, Sweetheart neckline, tonal bead, sequin and clear crystal-embellished bodice. Even the internally boned bodice, crinkled skirt, fully lined. It's even Concealed zip and hook fastening at side so it don't possess the hideous aspects of many other dresses. This dress by no means be cheap. There must be something up if you're willing to sell this to me cheaper than what you paid for it ". Kimi said looking at the woman with an odd look.

Words :: 232 Exp
The Second Book Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

The Second Book Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Second Book   The Second Book EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 12:20 am

Kimi thought about it again, and regardless how much the dress cost before, she possessed enough funds to throw around for the dress. She figured that she may have questioned it because it was just the principal in the matter, but after realizing that the principals really didnt matter with the dress hanging in her closet, she would quickly reach into her little pouch of goods." Alright you know what, forget it...just name what you want ". Kimi didn't pull any items out yet as she watched the Lady expression, trying to read her. The Woman kept her expression cool while thinking which made it really hard for Kimi to pick up on. " Im willing to part with this dress for...25 common items ". Kimi cocked her head to the side, believing that maybe she heard wrong, for the price that she heard was borderline expensive for a dress, despite how nice it was. Kimi spent most of her time in Armor, and though she did spend special times in the presence of another individual, the dress still seemed a bit much. One thing that would tip the idea of getting it would be the thought of that special someone seeing the dress and witnessing how great it looked on her.

Words :: 233 Exp
The Second Book Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

The Second Book Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Second Book   The Second Book EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 3:49 am

Kimi looked up for a second with one brow arched as she pictured the whole thing in her head in what would appear to be a comical manner. She pictured herself walking past the Soldiers who would gaze upon her with not looks of lust, but admiration for the grace presented by the Commander. There were one or two amongst the individuals that looked at her in a lustful manner and one would even whisle with their eyes popping out of their eye sockets. She would swing her hair, pause and then continue onwards towards the end of the room where she would encounter the individual that she would actually want to impress with that outfit. This individual would look towards her, and after his attention was captured by her, he would motion over to her really fast, tilt her back while supporting her with one arm as he leaned over her kissed her, and then muttered something to her about her dress and how it would only look perfect on her and no one else, which ended in a marriage proposal. Kimi would snap out of her little world as she nodded in agreement to the deal and would hand over 25 common items for the very beautiful jade dress.

Words :: 228 Exp
The Second Book Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

The Second Book Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Second Book   The Second Book EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 1:20 am

With the exchange of the common items for the Dress, Kimi would dance her victory dance in which she would spin around while holding the item she gained in her hand and she would come to a stop, wiggle in a comedic way before shooting a peace sign forwards. The shop owner could do nothing but laugh and be glad that a good deal was made for the dress. Kimi inspected the dress one more time just to make sure that there was nothing wrong with it. After the final inspection, Kimi would fold the dress up and then hang it over her right arm. She would then begin to part ways with the lady as she then thought about getting something to go with the dress. From what she could recall, she didn't possess any type of shoes that went well with Jade. It was during that moment of thinking that Kimi remembered that she wasn't here for the dress. She was infact here for something else, something far more important but what ?. It would take a moment for her to think about it before random things appeared in her head. A square, a sheet of paper, a pen, and a heart. It was before long that she remembered which would be shown by her eyes shooting wide open." Oh my god I forgot! ".

Words :: 236 Exp
The Second Book Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

The Second Book Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Second Book   The Second Book EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 12:49 am

Kimi would rush off yet again, this time her mind only on the book as nothing mattered at this point. That Diary was very important to her, though she couldn't believe that she allowed it to slip her mind due to the Dress. She would have to work on her discipline regarding things like that, but now she was back on track. Walking into one of the buildings, Kimi would take notice of the everything in the place, which ranged from many things. There were clothes, some that looked good but didn't compare to the jade dress that she had. There were household items and other things that people needed to get by from day to day. There was also a little section where they sold books, a section of which Kimi would head to immediately in hopes that they would have the Diary that she wanted. Once there, she would scan each level for what she was looking for until she made it to the very bottom at the end where she found it. Grabbing it quickly, Kimi would hold it up in the air as the feel of victory embraced her body like no other. Kimi would then head to the owner, show them the Diary and then trade the remaining common items that she had on herself for the book.

Words :: 234 Exp
The Second Book Space
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Second Book Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Second Book   The Second Book Empty

Back to top Go down

The Second Book
Page 1 of 1