Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Borrowing a Cup of Sugar

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Rep! : 56

Borrowing a Cup of Sugar Empty
PostSubject: Borrowing a Cup of Sugar   Borrowing a Cup of Sugar EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 10:13 pm

Now that he had returned to his normal, if not very much so weaker, self, Battousai didn’t feel weak anymore. He didn’t feel particularly strong, but he wasn’t crumpling in pain if he did something like run real fast. It was for that reason that he was able to shake off the protective nature of Dravec to convince his cohort to keep up the work in Jun’Jo so that he could journey alone to Theden to meet with his disciple Yuki. There was a part of him that was worried for his student, since he had spent quite a good amount of time training him. A part of him hoped that the same thing which had befallen him and Dravec had not affected Yuki, but the former samurai would not know until he arrived at Theden. It was only a slight annoyance that he had to walk given Dravec’s inability to warp suddenly, but the fact that it was an inconvenience was a conflicting factor to Battousai who felt that the convenience of being warped from place to place had the unwanted effect of making him weaker.

Before he left, he prepared himself with the things he would need to travel from one place to another. Given the proximity of Theden, it was less than a 5 mile hike to get to there from Jun’Jo. Taking it easy, it took Battousai just over two and a half hours of walking in order to get to Yuki’s village. Arriving there all seemed to be intact, which was a good sign thus far. Battousai would continue towards the gates realizing that he wouldn’t be able to sense Yuki anymore. This upset him a bit and he wondered how it would appear if Yuki were still strong and now the master was a weak and fragile version of his former self. Unless stopped at the gates, Battousai would enter into Theden and look around with the intentions of seeing if there were any signs of thing to draw his attention; if not, he would continue towards the large house that he knew as Yuki, and his at some times, main dwelling area in Theden.

387 / 387
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Rep! : 10

PostSubject: Re: Borrowing a Cup of Sugar   Borrowing a Cup of Sugar EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 10:48 pm

Things had changed for the half-breed, it had happened roughly a week ago when he had grown weak and unable to use any of his powers as he had done before, though he didn't know why such a thing had happened. The unfortunate event caused the half-breed to go extremely troubled at the fact that he had lost his powers and grown weaker just like everyone else in the world, something that he didn't want but had forced upon him. The realization that he had lost his powers and become just as weak as those around him had forced a rapid change to take part in the half-breed. He didn't want those that he lead to know he had become weaker then he was before since they relied on him for protection.

Residing at his house for the time being, Yuki leans back into his seat as he gazes off into the distance, for a moment before he brings his hands up and looks at them while thinking upon what had happened since he had not only lost his magical abilities but also his ability to use his sword and every other melee ability he had.

The approach of the familiar samurai to the gate was not stopped by the guards given the status of the samurai with Yuki and he is allowed to pass through the gate and into the village. Life with in the village passed as it does day by day even though there leader had lost his powers, the villagers went about there daily routine and life not stopping the samurai as he moved through the village though some did give welcoming looks and waves to the samurai.

EXP: 298 / 298
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Borrowing a Cup of Sugar   Borrowing a Cup of Sugar EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 11:00 pm

Battousai makes his way through the people who welcome him into the city and offers nods to them in passing. It seemed as if morale was fine within the city, which in itself was a good thing. He could tell that Yuki had a good group of people here. Eventually, the former samurai came to the door where Yuki would be residing. His hand comes to the wooden door and pushes it open, hearing it give a soft creaking noise as he takes his first steps into Yuki’s abode. Upon entry and coming into the central front area, Battousai would see his student reclining on a seat, seemingly in thought. For a moment, the samurai wondered if he had interrupted Yuki during a time of reflection. Standing in front of the door, but releasing it and allowing it to close behind him, Battousai would nod towards Yuki and greet him, “I have returned to Theden; I hope all is well with you.” In the immediate room, the samurai didn’t notice the presence of any women, though he couldn’t sense them if they were in another room. Also, he wondered if any women were close to giving birth; that would be a topic of conversation that he would probably take during his visit as well.

234 / 621
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Borrowing a Cup of Sugar   Borrowing a Cup of Sugar EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 11:27 pm

The sound of the door opening caught the half-breeds attention and as the door opens he shifts his attention to the opening door, expecting to see one of the villagers, however the person that steps into his house is someone he had not been expecting nor knew was here in town. A frown shifted across the half-breeds face for a brief moment as he looks to his sensei and sniff at the air idly for a moment, however he couldn't pick up his sensei's scent as he could before. " Welcome back. " Yuki says with a faint nod as he looks at the male before him. With his gaze set upon the male, Yuki gestures to a seat not far from him, offering the male a seat. " It's good to see you, I didn't think you would be back already. Theden is doing well. " Yuki says with a faint nod as he watches his sensei, having avoided giving him an answer regarding himself since he didn't want his sensei to know he had grown weak. " How are things going with you sensei? " the half-breed asks as he watches the male, seeking to find out if the same thing that has happened to him has also happened to his sensei as well or if it is just him.

EXP: 225
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Borrowing a Cup of Sugar   Borrowing a Cup of Sugar EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 4:41 pm

Taking the offered gesture, the samurai would proceed into the room and make way to the area to sit within proximity to Yuki. He did notice that Yuki hadn’t seemed to be expecting him. Generally, Yuki would know of his arrival before he had fully made it to the door. From his glance, it seemed as if Yuki were actually surprised to see him here within the village and his words seem to confirm the samurai’s observations. Stopping in front of the seat, Battousai turns with his back to it and then sits keeping up right in a stately manner with his attention towards his disciple who seemed to be bothered about something. When the conversation was countered, Battousai would speak, “it’s good to see you as well. I am doing as well as could be expected; I no longer feel the strain on my body that had been previously bothering me.” Moving onto the news of Theden, he would also comment, “but I’m glad to hear that all is well with your village. To be honest, I’ve worried slightly due to recent events. I’m sure you must have seen when the skies grew large wing like images?” He would pause for a moment before continuing, “when that week occurred, myself and my people faced great hardship. I was being hopeful that the same didn’t befall you and your people…” Getting to the point, he concludes, “but I can already tell that it must have. It would seem everyone in the world may have shared our fate…”

284 / 905
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Borrowing a Cup of Sugar   Borrowing a Cup of Sugar EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 5:33 pm

As his sensei begins to move, Yuki keeps his gaze set upon the male as he draws closer. With his gaze still set upon his sensei, the half-breed tries to reach out and sense the spiritual presence of his sensei, however as he tries such a thing he fails in his attempt at something he could do with ease not to long ago. Having failed in his attempt to sense the presence of his sensei, Yuki hold's his silence as he listens to his sensei as he begins to speak after taking the offered seat. Listening to his sensei, Yuki is glad to hear that he is no longer under a strain as he was before. Yuki remains silent and continues to listen as his sensei continues to speak, now shifting the topic to the village. Listening to his sensei, Yuki begins to believe that something has happened to his sensei just like had happened to him and the others. With the mention of the wings a shocked look flashes across the half-breeds face for a brief moment before it fades as he gives a faint nod to answer his sensei's question. With the simple answer Yuki listens again as his sensei begins to speak and as he listens the half-breed lets out a soft sigh as he listens to what his sensei has to say. Like him, he too had become just as weak as everyone else in the world and lost his powers. " I have not told the villagers what has happened to me though... " Yuki says as he watches his sensei.

EXP: 277
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Borrowing a Cup of Sugar   Borrowing a Cup of Sugar EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 7:23 pm

With an understanding nod, Battousai would speak, “it is not something that should need to be gone into, but I feel that though your people originally looked towards your strength, they now see you as a leader, regardless of your ability; don’t fear that a setback like this will make you lose them.” The samurai would continue, “you have something here that’s greater than strength and cannot be taken away. You went from someone who was alone to someone who has a much larger family than most men.” Continuing on the trail of optimism, Battousai would continue, “but I do not feel as I did during the days when the Wings of the Sky were present. I believe that I should be able to eventually regain my abilities, so for that reason, I will retrain myself. I would expect for you to do the same. There’s no explanation that either I or Dravec have been able to come to as to why this happened, but the only thing we can do from this point on is to move forwards.” Moving the conversation back to something his disciple could respond more easily to, he would inquire, “how of your immediate family? Your women should have given offspring by now?”

231 / 1136
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Borrowing a Cup of Sugar   Borrowing a Cup of Sugar EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 9:30 pm

After speaking Yuki falls silent once again with his gaze set upon his sensei. As his sensei begins to speak Yuki listens to him as he begins to speak words of assurance. Though his sensei spoke words to help assure him, Yuki felt different about it even if they did see him as there leader he didn't like the fact that he had once again grown just as weak as he had been before, not only had he lost his martial and magical abilities, but for some reason he could not even draw upon the darkness that lived within him to transform. Listening to his sensei, Yuki understood what he was saying and knew that he too had to once again train as he had done before and regain what he has mysteriously lost. Listening to his sensei, Yuki gives a faint nod as he makes the comment about moving forwards from this point on. As the topic shifts away from what had happened to there abilities and to his new children, a soft chuckle escapes the half-breed as he gives a faint nod, " Indeed quite a lot of them too. I never thought I would really be fathering any children, let alone as many as I have now. I don't think human men even wish to father so many.. " Yuki says jokingly as he looks to his sensei, " .. That is another reason why I have to regain what I have lost, so I can protect them as well as the rest of the village. "

EXP: 265
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Borrowing a Cup of Sugar   Borrowing a Cup of Sugar EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 9:52 pm

An interesting expression would be witnessed on Yuki by the samurai, one that he hadn’t remembered seeing before. From his reaction, Battousai could see that being a father seemed to at least be a positive effect on Yuki, but he mentioned fathering many, that would be a surprise. To his recollection, there were ten women who pledged to bear his seed, so with that, he could assume that Yuki could have a pretty impressive litter. Speaking after Yuki, Battousai’s words would flow from behind his leather mask as he would comment, “yes, I suppose each one would be a reason to regain what you have lost.” Speaking almost as if serious, Battousai would joke without actually having the connotation in his voice as he speaks plainly, “when shall we put a sword in your children’s hands to train them? This week or next?”

165 / 1301
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Borrowing a Cup of Sugar   Borrowing a Cup of Sugar EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 10:32 pm

As his sensei begins to speak again Yuki listens to him, giving a faint nod to his sensei's comment. He did indeed have many reasons now to grow strong once again. When his sensei makes the comment about putting a sword in his children's hands and training them, the half-breed lets another chuckle escape him, " I don't believe any of them would be able to hold a sword just yet but when the time comes I will teach those who wish to fight, only if they wish to do such though. " Yuki says with a faint nod, " But before I can teach them how to fight, I must once again learn to use a blade as I did before. Perhaps if you have the time you would be up for some lessons, like back when we first met. Though I don't think you will be teaching me as before, we can still train together though. " the half-breed comments as he glances from his sensei for a brief moment, " Though I don't think we would be student and sensei anymore since we both are learning once again. " Yuki says as he glances back to his sensei, " Unless you like being my sensei. "

EXP: 211
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Borrowing a Cup of Sugar   Borrowing a Cup of Sugar EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 10:39 pm

The joke seemed to be a success as Yuki chuckled, once again showing a lighter side. This was enough to make the samurai feel a bit lighter even if the expression didn’t make way on the face hidden beneath his mask. It was good that he would only teach those who wanted to learn; it showed a less oppressive role and a more fathering role that the wolf seemed to be leaning towards; there involved more evidence of Yuki’s growth. Battousai would speak, “hmm…” He had never had a pal friendship with Yuki, though Jyn had. It was originally Jyn who had met Yuki and Battousai had only been introduced to him to teach him ‘a thing or two’ about using swords. From there, a student to disciple relationship developed that the samurai had not initially anticipated. Moving from this role into another would be awkward for Battousai and as such, he would feel odd about answering it, thus he simply states, “we shall see. I have no reservations about training with you.” To be honest, he did enjoy his role as Sensei, but he would have to come to terms with those feelings in order to communicate them, which wasn’t something that would be happening at this moment. Clearing his throat, he does speak, “but there is something of business that I’ve come to speak with you about, Yuki. It’s about Jun’Jo, our next village.”

266 / 1567
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Borrowing a Cup of Sugar   Borrowing a Cup of Sugar EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 10:52 pm

After asking his sensei, Yuki watches him as he waits to see what he would have to say. When his sensei begins to speak Yuki listens to the answer he is given and wonders upon it though as his sensei comments about training with him, Yuki gives a faint nod at his sensei answer in regard to the idea of training with him. The answer his sensei had given him was a pleasing one since he liked to train with his sensei when they had the spare time to do so. However as his sensei clears his throat and continues speaking it seems that such a thing would not happen since other matters of business seem to need addressing. As his sensei brings up Jun'Jo, Yuki gives a faint nod, " Ah, I see. And what type of business is it that you speak of, do you need someone to come protect your village? I think I can put together a group of soldiers to come and protect your village for you and since you are an allie I won't ask for to much. How does that sound? " Yuki comments jokingly as he watches his sensei.

EXP: 201 / 1,477
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Borrowing a Cup of Sugar   Borrowing a Cup of Sugar EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 4:22 pm

Battousai clears up the confusion on his question as he makes the comment, “luckily it’s nothing like that. I fear we may not have to worry about being attacked if the entire world is in the same situation as us. The only strength man can rely on now would be strength in numbers… I haven’t come across anyone who seemed potentially threatening or strong in these past days.” Still, the samurai would be curious to if the boy from the conflict of Mare Maris had been affected; he could rule that the boy may be fine due to the odd mark he received from the sword. Either way, he was sure their paths would cross in the future. He may be able to inquire later why Dravec was offered the warning shot for no reason. Battousai continues, “I simply need workers to assist in resource gathering and building. Might you have any lumber jacks or miners that you could lend?” Battousai knew that Yuki had a large amount of workers, but the samurai also had a good amount of workers. The issue was in building resources fast enough in keeping up with the workers, as they seemed to be fairly efficient.

220 / 1787
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Borrowing a Cup of Sugar   Borrowing a Cup of Sugar EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 4:46 pm

The half-breed didn't think his sensei would need his help taking care of a problem since he was the one that taught him how to use a blade and at one point was stronger then he, so as his sensei speaks Yuki gives a faint nod of understatement as he declines the offer and puts forth the idea that no one would be willing to do such a thing given what has happened, which seemed rather logical. Since his sensei didn't need that kind of help, then there was only one other kind of help that he would come asking for given he had just started his own village. At this point in time, new additions to Theden had drawn to a halt given the lack of resources at the moment so Yuki figured he could lend some of his workers to his sensei so he could use them. However as his sensei speaks about what he needs, Yuki takes a brief moment to think before letting out a soft sigh. " I can, however it wouldn't be many unfortunately and the amount I do have I don't know if it would help with gathering resources.. We have the same problem here in Theden, we don't have enough to gather resources for construction. " The half-breed says as he looks to his sensei.

EXP: 231 / 1,708
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Borrowing a Cup of Sugar   Borrowing a Cup of Sugar EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 5:21 pm

Hearing the words from Yuki Battousai would nod and his gaze would shift to the ground in a thinking manner as they seemed to both be running into the same issue. There was no other solution but to gain workers from elsewhere. The builders probably could gather resources, but their ability to do so would probably be limited to their skill in the trade. “I see…” Battousai would say a bit disappointed before he got to thinking. He had performed many trips of traveling in his day, and as such he was savvy to the lifestyle of those in the desert. Though he didn’t agree with it, there was a resource in the desert that they could attempt to utilize, but at the moment, it seemed like that may be too risky given the fact that Jun’Jo didn’t have a policing force to speak of other than Battousai and Dravec. Moving on from there, the samurai would comment, “this is but a minor setback. Thank you for considering this as you have.” As always, whenever there was an issue with plan A, there was always a plan B laying around somewhere that would assist in things; Battousai only had to locate it in order to move to the next step.

228 / 2015
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Borrowing a Cup of Sugar   Borrowing a Cup of Sugar EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 6:24 pm

After answering his sensei, Yuki falls silent as he watches the male while thinking over his answer. Though he didn't have many himself, Yuki knew that he owed his sensei a debt for what he had done to help get Theden started. Even if he only had a small amount he still owed it to his sensei to offer what support he could and even pledged to offer what he could before. With this in mind the half-breed came to a conclusion even though he had said he didn't have much to offer he would still offer what he could to his sensei. Having said what he had before, the half-breed felt somewhat bad given what his sensei had done for him and when his sensei falls silent the half-breed speaks up, " Given what all you have done for me and Theden, I believe I should offer you what I can even if it isn't as much as I would like to offer. Theden wouldn't be where it is today if you had not offered all the aid you did during its infancy. How many where you needing sensei? We can see if Theden has enough workers to offer you aid. " Yuki says as he looks to his sensei with a soft smile.

EXP: 217
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Borrowing a Cup of Sugar   Borrowing a Cup of Sugar EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 6:29 pm

Looking back up at his pupil, the samurai might feel heart warmed if he were that in touch with his feelings. Alternatively, instead of feeling gooey about Yuki’s words, he rather feels a sense of respect in his student and his display of character. A grin almost forms beneath the mask that covered the bottom portion of his fact. With a nod, he would speak, “that’s good to hear, Yuki. I’m not aware of how many men you have to spare, but keeping in mind that you are still actively using your workers, I shouldn’t require more than 25 able body men who are able to cut wood and haul it where it needs to be brought to. I can lead an expedition back to Jun’Jo in the morning as it isn’t far from her. It is about a two hour walk to the east at the base of the large lake that resides in that direction. With the project I have in mind, I can have your men returned to you within a week’s time if expedited.” He would like to keep them for as long as he needed them, but he did not wish to be counterproductive to Theden as it was considered a home for him as well.

215 / 2230
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Borrowing a Cup of Sugar   Borrowing a Cup of Sugar EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 6:41 pm

With the decleration to offer workers to aid his sensei, the half-breed was feeling better about the matter. As his sensei speaks Yuki listens as he begins to explain how many he would like to aquire. As his sensei informs him about how many workers he would like, Yuki thinks on it for a moment to make sure he had enough to make sure his sensei had what he needed but also so he still had some to use since he needed to get back to Theden's development. While thinking on the number his sensei needs, Yuki continues to listen as his sensei speaks of Jun'Jo again and where it is located. Though he had heard of it and knew his sensei was going to be founding his own village, Yuki had yet to see Jun'Jo, which was something he knew he would have to change in the near future given the relationship between him and Battousai. As Battousai finishe speaking, Yuki gives a faint nod to what he had to say, " Alright. I believe I have enough to spare 25 for you sensei with out hendering any developments with Theden. A weeks time is fine and if you need to keep them longer just send word. Perhaps sometime soon I can venture to Jun'Jo and see it for myself. Make sure you are on the right path to being the leader of a village. " Yuki comments jokingly, between the two of them the half-breed thought that his sensei seemed more like village leader material then he use to be, though now things had changed and he fell into the roll.

EXP: 287
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Borrowing a Cup of Sugar   Borrowing a Cup of Sugar EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 7:29 pm

“Heh,” Battousai would emit in response to Yuki, in a ‘is that right’ type manner. This was primarily at the reference of the student supervising the progress of the life coach. Obliging Yuki, he would say, “You are very kind.” Answering the inquiry to his lands, Battousai does clarify, “but you can come with me in the morning if you so wish. If you have things to attend to here, I’m certain you would be able to locate my village without my having to guide you there, so the choice is yours.” With that set out on the table, Battousai would invite Yuki to a change in atmosphere. From his trip in, he had noticed the day was nice which would be leading into a beautiful evening dusk. There were still other things to speak of, so Battousai would speak, “how about we take a walk outside the village walls and walk and talk. There are a lot of things we need to discuss between the two of us as I have yet to inform you of what happened to Jyn. We can move from being inside since the day still offers sunlight to us.”

206 / 2436
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Borrowing a Cup of Sugar   Borrowing a Cup of Sugar EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 7:45 pm

Listening to his sensei speak, the half-breed lets out a soft chuckle as he gives a faint nod. As he continues to listen to his sensei it seems the matter about the workers has been taken care of so other matters can be addressed or they can call an end to there meting and get on with other things. Listening to his sensei, Yuki thought upon the idea of joining him in the morning when he went back to Jun'Jo, perhaps he will do that when the time comes. Yuki gives a faint nod as his sensei makes the comment about the choice being his. He would have to think on it and make sure everything here is taken care of before making his final decision in the matter, though he could always head there on his own some other time if needed. With the village matters taken care of the topic seems to shift as his sensei brings up heading out side the village and doing a little walking while they talk. Not opposed to this idea, Yuki begins to raise to his feet though as his sensei brings up Jyn, Yuki begins to wonder about his companion since he hasn't seen the male in some time now. The way his sensei put it, Yuki couldnt help but wondr more sence he mendioned what happend to Jyn. " Alright, that sounds fine. I have been wondering about him since I havent seen him in some time. "

EXP: 257
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Borrowing a Cup of Sugar   Borrowing a Cup of Sugar EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 8:02 pm

Exit RP
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Borrowing a Cup of Sugar   Borrowing a Cup of Sugar EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 8:39 pm

Exit RP
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Borrowing a Cup of Sugar   Borrowing a Cup of Sugar EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 3:49 pm

Sent to UYB.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Borrowing a Cup of Sugar   Borrowing a Cup of Sugar Empty

Back to top Go down

Borrowing a Cup of Sugar
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shintheory Role-Playing :: DOR :: Roleplaying Board :: Terra Regnum :: Theden-
Jump to: