Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Attention Verizon Consumers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rek
Veteran
Veteran
Rek

Rep! : 14

Attention Verizon Consumers Empty
PostSubject: Attention Verizon Consumers   Attention Verizon Consumers EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 12:51 am

Attention Verizon Consumers Eri_1a
Attention Verizon Consumers...

The harsh winds of the dry desert rolls over the sand and rocky landscape as the burning sun beams down without mercy. To those that live in this scorching land, it is a cold day but for those that did not would says it was burning. The Large land birds call out as they walk through this harsh land, carrying their rides on their backs. The cloaks of several figures move with the wind as they ride up on the large land birds used for mounts. They head for a small hunting village called Verizon Wireless that rest just outside of the eastern regions of Rajeh. Coming to a stop at the top of a rocky ridge that overlooks the small village glowing eyes show through the shadows of the hooded figures look down on it.

It is been some time since I have won the battle with the tribal leader named Tygris. I was not sure if he will remember the packed he had made with me or if he will recognize my face after going through the quickening.

"Small village. You sure this is worth our time, it isn't even in a good location."

Without looking over the at the sound of the voice next time me, I give a slight nod.

"We will see. I am almost sure it will not be a waste of our time to educate these people."

"And if they do not see the light of the Al?"

"We kill the women and take the men for ourselves!"

The outburst comes from one of the younger women in the back who has yet found a mate to calm for herself. There is some snickering between the elder women for a moment before the Second turns her head to glare at them for their actions.

xp: 301 |
Attention Verizon Consumers Eri_3a
Back to top Go down
Rek
Veteran
Veteran
Rek

Rep! : 14

Attention Verizon Consumers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attention Verizon Consumers   Attention Verizon Consumers EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 12:58 am

Attention Verizon Consumers Eri_1a
Attention Verizon Consumers...

The Al:
Is the code of honor and philosophy that defines the role of everyone and everything in the Al'Bhed society. It is the ideal that everything and everyone has a roll in nature, and all come together to form order. One choices whether or not they follow their roll within the nature of world. To follow the roll of nature that is within oneself brings enlightenment and order to the world while not following the roll that is within is to fight against themselves and the world causing chaos.

The quickening:
The Al'Bhed are a tribe of people with unique treats. One of which is that their soul or essence is stronger than those of the races. And when their bodies come to an end, the essence is able to say and more on to a new body. This was learned early on by the elders of the tribe. When an elder is close death, the chosen successor is apointed and at the moment of death the two souls will become one in the same body. This cause changes in hair and eyes color and even skin tone. It is rare but if the successor's spirit is weaker then the elder's there can be a strong change in their personality.

The People of the Al'Bhed:
The Al'Bhed do not have family unites, they do not marry and they do not chose or keep partners. Most do not even know whom they are related too. Although they do not chose partners, females do have the right to 'test' a mate before consenting.

The Val'Cie raise all the children in the Al'Bhed, give them their education and evaluate them. Children are assigned their roles at the age of twelve and leave the care of the Val'Cie.

xp: 295 | 596
Attention Verizon Consumers Eri_3a
Back to top Go down

Attention Verizon Consumers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shintheory Role-Playing :: DOR :: Roleplaying Board :: Terra Regnum :: The Land of the Desert Tribes :: The Land of the Desert Tribes (Archived)-
Jump to: