Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lethe's Techniques

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lydeck
Intern
Intern
Lydeck

Rep! : 5

Lethe's Techniques Empty
PostSubject: Lethe's Techniques   Lethe's Techniques EmptyWed May 18, 2011 10:13 am

Package: Ice

Glacial Spike

Effect: DMG (1)
Description: Lethe uses his ability to harness ice to summon sharp shard of ice that attacks his target.

Arctic Bonds
Effect: BND (1)
Description: Lethe causes the ground around the feet a single target to freeze to sub zero temperatures, binding them in place.

Frostbite
Effect: DMG (2)
Description: The sensation of cold, in essence, is heat being absorbed from your skin. Due to his attunement with ice, Lethe is able to pull heat from whatever he is touching, causing extreme cold to be exerted upon whatever he is touching. Prolonged exposure to this technique can lead to freezing.

Shard Storm
Effect: DMG (2), BRG (2)
Description: Brahlis attacks his opponent with a barrage of sharp frozen shards.

Frigid Armor
Effect: SHLD (2)
Description: Summoning the power of ice around his body, Brahlis protects himself and improves his defenses with a malleable layer of ice that form fits to his body.

Frozen Pathing
Effect: BST (Movement +1)
Description: Concentrating his power of ice into his feet, Lethe is able to augment his movement speed.

Frozen Orb
Description: A simple orb of ice that explodes upon contact with the target's body.

Arctic Flash
Effect: TEL (3)
Description: Using his command of ice to briefly dematerialize his body into frozen particles, Lethe is able to teleport a short distance.

Unforgiving Terrain
Effect: DMG (3), AOE (3)
Description: Freezing the ground around a targeted area, Lethe is able to summon deadly frozen spikes to erupt within the location.

Winter's Grasp
Effect: DMG (3)
Description: Lethe's command over the frozen element extends to more than simply it's outside influence. With this technique Lethe is about to freeze small portions of blood within the victim's body, creating small frozen blockages. Due to the heat of the body they don't last overly long, but the pain is excruciating.

Package: Light

Samael's Icy Gaze
Effect: STE (Stun)
Description: Lethe is able to call upon the spirit of Samael to inflict stun upon his opponent. Samael's eyes manifest themselves in place of Lethe's, and Lethe's eyes glow a bright icy blue. Those caught in the gaze find themselves unable to conjure magic.

Samael's Resolve
Effect: HP+ (1)
Description: In times when Lethe has sustained damage during battle, the spirit Samael is able to transfer a portion of his holy strength to his vessel's being, healing Lethe and allowing him to press on.

Nether Feast
Effect: DMG (3), ABS (3)
Description: It has been said that the only way to truly kill a demon is to completely burn it. But, what do they know? During his time as a kamikonjou, before he possessed Lethe, Samael developed his own sadistic method that produces the same effect all while healing himself. Lethe is able to use this technique, and with it is able to devour the flesh of a demon and use it to heal himself.

Blessed Plague
Effect: STE (PSN), Bless
Description: By focusing the holy energy granted to him by Samael, Lethe is able to inflict a terrible plague upon demonic opponents..

Last edited by Lydeck on Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:28 am; edited 16 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shintre
Admin
Admin
Shintre

Rep! : 24

Lethe's Techniques Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lethe's Techniques   Lethe's Techniques EmptyWed May 18, 2011 1:08 pm

Spoiler:

Last edited by Shintre on Thu May 19, 2011 11:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lydeck
Intern
Intern
Lydeck

Lethe's Techniques Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lethe's Techniques   Lethe's Techniques EmptyWed May 18, 2011 2:49 pm

K. I edited a new one. How's that?
Back to top Go down
Shintre
Admin
Admin
Shintre

Lethe's Techniques Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lethe's Techniques   Lethe's Techniques EmptyWed May 18, 2011 3:13 pm

Spoiler:

Last edited by Shintre on Thu May 19, 2011 11:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lydeck
Intern
Intern
Lydeck

Lethe's Techniques Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lethe's Techniques   Lethe's Techniques EmptyThu May 19, 2011 10:54 am

Added a new technique. I have the required EXP to purchase it, but I wanted to clear it here before I added it to my bio / subtracted the EXP.
Back to top Go down
Shintre
Admin
Admin
Shintre

Lethe's Techniques Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lethe's Techniques   Lethe's Techniques EmptyThu May 19, 2011 11:12 am

Spoiler:

Last edited by Shintre on Thu May 19, 2011 11:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lydeck
Intern
Intern
Lydeck

Lethe's Techniques Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lethe's Techniques   Lethe's Techniques EmptyThu May 19, 2011 11:15 am

Oh, okay. Thanks. ^ ^
Back to top Go down
Shintre
Admin
Admin
Shintre

Lethe's Techniques Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lethe's Techniques   Lethe's Techniques EmptyThu May 19, 2011 11:18 am

yw! i spoiled my comments to help w/the clutter. no need to reply to this. my name on the last post of the thread lets me know that i checked it xD
Back to top Go down
Lydeck
Intern
Intern
Lydeck

Lethe's Techniques Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lethe's Techniques   Lethe's Techniques EmptySat May 21, 2011 10:04 pm

Updated with new techniques for review.
Back to top Go down
Shintre
Admin
Admin
Shintre

Lethe's Techniques Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lethe's Techniques   Lethe's Techniques EmptyMon May 23, 2011 1:00 pm

go ahead and just make new replies for new techs and you can add them to the top post as i approve em
it makes it easier for me to pick out what needs to be approved w/o going thru what's approved while @ work
Back to top Go down
Lydeck
Intern
Intern
Lydeck

Lethe's Techniques Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lethe's Techniques   Lethe's Techniques EmptyMon May 23, 2011 1:04 pm

Here ya go:

Frostbite
Description: The sensation of cold, in essence, is heat being absorbed from your skin. Due to his attunement with ice, Lethe is able to pull heat from whatever he is touching, causing extreme cold to be exerted upon whatever he is touching. Prolonged exposure to this technique can lead to freezing.

Shard Storm
Description: Brahlis attacks his opponent with a barrage of sharp frozen shards.

Frigid Armor
Description: Summoning the power of ice around his body, Brahlis protects himself and improves his defenses with a malleable layer of ice that form fits to his body.

Samael's Icy Gaze
Effect: STE (Stun)
Description: Lethe is able to call upon the spirit of Samael to inflict stun upon his opponent. Samael's eyes manifest themselves in place of Lethe's, and Lethe's eyes glow a bright icy blue. Those caught in the gaze are frozen in their tracks.

Samael's Resolve
Effect: HP+ (1)
Description: In times when Lethe has sustained damage during battle, the spirit Samael is able to transfer a portion of his holy strength to his vessel's being, healing Lethe and allowing him to press on.
Back to top Go down
Shintre
Admin
Admin
Shintre

Lethe's Techniques Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lethe's Techniques   Lethe's Techniques EmptyMon May 23, 2011 1:13 pm

Frostbite
Effect: DMG (2), Damage = Strength + 1
Description: The sensation of cold, in essence, is heat being absorbed from your skin. Due to his attunement with ice, Lethe is able to pull heat from whatever he is touching, causing extreme cold to be exerted upon whatever he is touching.
SP Req: 75
Training Req: + 750 + 1500 + 2250 + 3000
approved like this / the freezing part would need a bind attached

Shard Storm
SP Req: 150
approved

Frigid Armor
approved

Samael's Icy Gaze
Effect: STE (Stun, 3)
Description: Lethe is able to call upon the spirit of Samael to inflict stun upon his opponent. Samael's eyes manifest themselves in place of Lethe's, and Lethe's eyes glow a bright icy blue. Those caught in the gaze are frozen in their tracks.
paralysis freezes the body. stun just removes the ability to use magic. you can also do this w/a bind. if you go with the paralysis, i'ma do like w/kyros and put this on pending while i look into something i wanted to do w/the STE's classifications

Samael's Resolve
Effect: HP+ (1);
approved
Back to top Go down
Lydeck
Intern
Intern
Lydeck

Lethe's Techniques Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lethe's Techniques   Lethe's Techniques EmptyFri May 27, 2011 12:48 pm

Package: Ice
Frozen Pathing
Effect: BST (Movement +1)
Description: Concentrating his power of ice into his feet, Lethe is able to augment his movement speed.

Frozen Orb
Description: A simple orb of ice that explodes upon contact with the target's body.

Arctic Flash
Effect: TEL (3)
Description: Using his command of ice to briefly dematerialize his body into frozen particles, Lethe is able to teleport a short distance.

Unforgiving Terrain
Effect: DMG (3), AOE (3)
Description: Freezing the ground around a targeted area, Lethe is able to summon deadly frozen spikes to erupt within the location.

Winter's Grasp
Effect: DMG (3)
Description: Lethe's command over the frozen element extends to more than simply it's outside influence. With this technique Lethe is about to freeze small portions of blood within the victim's body, creating small frozen blockages. Due to the heat of the body they don't last overly long, but the pain is excruciating.

Package: Light

Nether Feast
Effect: DMG (3), ABS(3),
Description: It has been said that the only way to truly kill a demon is to completely burn it. But, what do they know? During his time as a kamikonjou, before he possessed Lethe, Samael developed his own sadistic method that produces the same effect all while healing himself. Lethe is able to use this technique, and with it is able to devour the flesh of a demon and use it to heal himself.

Blessed Plague
Effect: STE (PSN)
Description: By focusing the holy energy granted to him by Samael, Lethe is able to inflict a terrible plague upon demonic opponents.

Last edited by Lydeck on Fri May 27, 2011 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shintre
Admin
Admin
Shintre

Lethe's Techniques Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lethe's Techniques   Lethe's Techniques EmptyFri May 27, 2011 1:33 pm

put stg dmg on frozen orb
you might want bless for blessed plague, but that's fine
the rest are approved
Back to top Go down
Lydeck
Intern
Intern
Lydeck

Lethe's Techniques Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lethe's Techniques   Lethe's Techniques EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 2:22 am

Package: Heavy
Nogatii Style
Effect: STY
Description: The Nogatii were a once primitive, barbarian peoples of the northwest forest region shortly after the Radiant Dawn. Though they disappeared for unknown regions, during their time they specialized in heavy weaponry, and taught styles that focused on focused, precise blows and malicious intent against one's opponent with large weapons. This is a style of the Claymore, and through the knowledge of this combat art - along with augmentation from his magical abilities - Lethe is able to strike down his foes with brutal efficiency.

Crude Swing
Description: A powerful swing against a single opponent.

Sweeping Slash
Effect: DMG (1), MLT (1)
Description: A sideways slash intended to strike at more than one opponent.

Barbarous Slice
Effect: PSN
Description: Knowledge of the Nogatii style demands that one knows the vital points on the human body, including arteries and major veins. Targeting one of these vital point of the enemy body, Lethe gashes that area with a precise blow, causing extreme bleeding for a short time.

The third one could be denied, since I don't guess bleeding is actually poison. But it's just a cool way to inflict poison on someone with a sword, and "Bleed" is a status effect used in some games which is always equal to poison, so I figured I'd try. If it's denied I understand.
Back to top Go down
Shintre
Admin
Admin
Shintre

Lethe's Techniques Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lethe's Techniques   Lethe's Techniques EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 9:20 am

go ahead and start adding reqs to ur techs for me (calc)
third = sweeping slash
fourth = poison attempt
psn = physical sensing on WOE
ste = status effect w/poison in parenthesis
i dun care if you use the poison effect to describe that just so long as you're aware that anti poison measures will be able to be used to counter it, etc (i.e. SEI or... i dunno... like medicinal herbs if i ever make them xD)
the first 3 are approved, lemme kno what you wanna do w/the FOURTH
Back to top Go down
Lydeck
Intern
Intern
Lydeck

Lethe's Techniques Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lethe's Techniques   Lethe's Techniques EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 6:40 pm

Package: Heavy

Cleave
Description: A powerful strike against an opponent, swung in a downward manner.
Training Reqs: 750 / 1500 / 2250 / 3000

Package: Defense

Iron Will
Effect: DEF (2)
Focusing his strength, Lethe is able to soften the effects of a physical attack.
Effect: Defense +1

Sprint
Effect: DEX (2)
A short ranged acceleration in speed.
Effect: Speed + 1

Bloodlust (Passive)
Effect: JUG (2)
Description: Fueled by the thrill of battle, Lethe is overcome by a blinding bloodlust that numbs him to outside pain. This allows him to, with more efficiency, strike at and assault his enemy even while being attacked.
Effect: able to take +2 DMG without being interrupted

Barbaric Immunity (Passive)
Effect: SEI Poison (2)
Having grown up in the wilds, Lethe's immune system is stronger than the average person, allowing him to fight to effects of poison.
Effect: reduces poison duration 75%

Tainted Posession (Passive)
Effect: SEI Curse (2)
After consuming the blood of his Matriarch to overcome and dominate his kamikonjou possession, Lethe has taken on part of the demonic donor's immunity against the curse effect.
Effect: reduces curse effect 75%

Tainted Company (Passive)
Effect: MRS Dark (2)
Having sworn a life oath to a demon and spending time around the demonic dark arts, Lethe has grown a natural resistence against their effects.
Effect: 50% DMG reduction from Dark Magic Package
Back to top Go down
Shintre
Admin
Admin
Shintre

Lethe's Techniques Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lethe's Techniques   Lethe's Techniques EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 9:05 am

approved version

Tainted Posession (Passive)
Effect: SEI Curse (2)
After consuming the blood of his Matriarch to overcome and dominate his kamikonjou possession, Lethe has taken on part of the demonic donor's immunity against the curse effect.
Effect: reduces curse duration 75%

rest approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lethe's Techniques Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lethe's Techniques   Lethe's Techniques Empty

Back to top Go down

Lethe's Techniques
Page 1 of 1