Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Everlasting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Rep! : 17

Everlasting Empty
PostSubject: Everlasting   Everlasting EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 11:02 pm

Everlasting NoahPost_TrueOldxKimixGalatea
Noah Valesti | Kimi | Galatea
Health: 200% | 100% | 100%
Stamina: 150% | 100% | 100%
Noah's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: III [+2.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Kimi's Attributes: STR: II [+1.0] INT: II [+1.0] DEF: II [+1.0] Aegis: II [+1.0] MOV: II [+1.0] DEX: II [+1.0]
Galatea's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Actions: --- | --- | ---
Active Skills: ---
Active Forms: ---
Dmg/Status Relay: --- | --- | ---
Theme: Reflection
Location: V86 *Noah's Chambers|Noah's Chambers|Galatea's Chambers*

The morning of the new day would finally come after what was considered the best night in Noah's life. The sun came up slowly but surely, and somewhere within Inanis a rooster would unleash a cock-a-dodado which would echo throughout the city limits, waking up a great deal of people to the wonderful morning. People walked out of their homes two stories home and stretched out a bit before turning their attention to their significant other, or also known as their lovers. There were so many beautiful couples within Inanis, which multiplied the beauty of Inanis. The city gave peace and comfort, almost like a Paradise on Terra, and because of the Security it granted, the citizens turned their attention towards more important things like work and love. They hugged, they kissed, and afterwards a lot of them would head to work, while others cooked breakfast for those that didnt have to work at this time. Within the House of Noah, passed the many halls and rooms to one huge room on the second floor was where one individual slept, or so one would have thought. Underneath the covers two bodies laid underneath with their clothes completely gone and close together. With hearing the rooster, one of the figures would remove the sheets revealing the both of them.It was a a male figure with grey skin and amber eyes, while the other possessed the norm but with green, possibly jade eyes. He got up out of the bed while she remained sleep, walking over to the part of his room which had the thrown.

Notes:

Words :: 300 Exp
Gains ::1 TEXP [Post in 2 or more RPs]
Everlasting Space

Last edited by Noah on Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Everlasting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everlasting   Everlasting EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 11:16 pm

Noah's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: III [+2.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Kimi's Attributes: STR: II [+1.0] INT: II [+1.0] DEF: II [+1.0] Aegis: II [+1.0] MOV: II [+1.0] DEX: II [+1.0]
Galatea's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]

This figure that was within the throne room was no other than the Archangel himself Noah. The expression on his face was that of a soft one as he felt the arm piece of the throne, recalling the feel of it and thinking about what had occurred last night. His body was revitalized after the rest, but what occurred last night was even a bit much for the archangel to take. It was something very beautiful, and the person he had done it with was no other than his right hand and possibly his best friend Kimi. It made him question so much up to this point and while questioning these things he would just stand there near his throne. One of the guards that had the night shift would make their way into his chambers to see if they were alright. It had been awhile since the guard seen him, and last night was the first time the guard had ever seen Noah in that kind of state. Walking into the chambers, the the guard would see the Archangel naked and a red color would overtake her face, remaining frozen in the time of that moment. Noah didn't jump quickly to hide himself, as he just turned his attention slowly towards the guard. She immediately turned around and looked up as if she was trying to regain her composure." It's good to see you again ".

Notes:

Words :: 250 Exp
Gains ::---
Everlasting Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Everlasting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everlasting   Everlasting EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 11:26 pm

" My Goodness Sir. Should I fetch you something to wear from your wardrobe ? ". The guard asked, maintaining a level of control and not allowing her words to be affected by the odd situation she was just confronted with. She asked it in a low tone since Noah said good morning in a low tone which indicated that he was trying to avoid being loud. The only reason for that at this time would be wanting to avoid waking someone else up. " Yes please ". Noah would have just nodded but she was turned around so she wouldn't have seen the nod. There was another place where Noah kept a part of his clothes for reasons only known to him. The guard nodded quickly as she then walked away from the room in search for where Noah kept his other clothes. While the soldier was gone, Noah turned his attention back to the doorway that lad to the second part of his chambers which was the resting area, also being where Kimi rested now. His eyes closed slowly as he then brought his hand up to his chest." I missed this place ". He muttered before having images of what led up to the events of last night flash in his head.

Notes:

Words :: 222 Exp
Everlasting Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Everlasting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everlasting   Everlasting EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 11:40 pm

It wasn't too long before the guard came back with a white dress shirt and some pants. He grabbed a hold of them and bowed slightly, something Sophia would have done if she was out." Thank you very much ". The guard again blushed before leaving for today since the night shift was now over. Noah made his way to the bathroom and got himself cleaned up, a process that would take around 15 minutes in total, 20 if He cleaned his teeth, of which he did do. Once coming out of the bathroom, he would take notice of an individual waiting outside of it who wasn't waiting due to already being cleaned. This individual was Galatea, and the expression on her face was that of someone truly happy. She hadn't seen Noah in a while so to see him now brought up a facial expression that was extremely rare to the female counterpart." Oniisan...I missed you so much ". She rushed at Noah, though instead of tackling him, she would just embrace him quickly and hold onto him tight light a child being reunited with their mother or father. Her head was hard pressed against his chest as he wrapped his arms around her and returned the hug." I missed you too ". His tone was soft and well composed. She would pull back after awhile before looking up at him." What happened to you ? ".

Notes:

Words :: 254 Exp
Gains ::1 TEXP [At least 5 Posts in the day]
Everlasting Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Everlasting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everlasting   Everlasting EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 1:07 am

Everlasting NoahPost_SophiaxKimixGalatea-1
Theme: I've Found You
Location: V86 *Halls (FlashBack:Garden)|Noah's Chambers (FlashBack:Garden)|Halls (FlashBack:Unknown)*

Flashback
Sophia was standing out in the garden, kneeling down as she admired the sheer beauty of the result of the workers hard effort. They also happened to be her favorite flowers too so she was just having a wonderful time just sitting there. She wasn't talking, though She was looking at the flowers almost as if she was communicating with them. Kimi watched this from afar, holding the same notebook that she is usually seen with. The same notebook that she recorded information and tasks to be done on when Noah was around. It's been so long since he was around that her heart began to ache. Kimi was an individual capable of keeping the signs in so she appeared to be normal. She just watched Sophia from afar with her eyes closing every so often. After awhile of waiting, she would make her way over to the Kami in the fields of beauty, appearing behind her." have you detected any signs of Noah Sophia ? ". Sophia turned to Kimi slowly before shaking her head a bit." No... He's there but I can't detect anything from him ". Kimi's expression saddened a bit before replying." Oh...". Sophia stood up and grabbed onto Kimi's hand." Don't lose hope. He will resurface soon...I promise you ". Kimi looked to Sophia and gave a soft smile which indicated hope." Thank you Sophia...". Sophia began to walk away, though at a pace that would let Kimi know that she was wanting her to walk with her, so Kimi would walk up quickly right next to Sophia.

Notes:

Words :: 290 Exp
Gains ::1 TEXP [Earn at 250 EXP in a day.]
Everlasting Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Everlasting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everlasting   Everlasting EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 11:48 am

Location: V86 *Halls (FlashBack:Garden)|Noah's Chambers (FlashBack:Garden)|Halls (FlashBack:Unknown)*

Flashback
Both Sophia and Kimi would make their way out of the garden and onto the pathway that lead either into the city or the temple. Kimi walked along Sophia almost like a student does to their sensei. Kimi in a sense saw Sophia as a life teacher and truly had respect for her, almost as much as she have for Noah. Both looked ahead, though their expressions differed greatly, Sophia having a somewhat determined mixed with her naturally soft features, and Kimi had a slightly saddened look. (What if Noah never returns to us...I don't know what I'll do...It's happening all over again ) She thought to herself as she wiped her eyes just thinking about it. She didn't want to shed any tears because of the promise Sophia made moments ago. She had to believe that Noah was going to return to them. That's when Sophia pointed to the sky." I have an idea, had one for some time now but I've been slightly against Acting on it...". Kimi looked to Sophia with a wide eyes and wondered what was this idea." Noah...some time ago defeated another Archangel, and with the victory, Noah gained the Robes of the Archangel. It possessed special properties, but we never put it on after witnessing what happened to Metatron ". Kimi was only able to keep up with little pieces due to not being there during that event." I was thinking that maybe putting it on and tapping into it's abilities would help draw Noah out... It's a long shot, but...". And before Sophia could say anything, Kimi would jump right infront of Sophia which would cause her to halt." Let's do it! ". Sophia looked away." You nor do I know the risks of putting on the robe, that of an Archangel ".

Notes:

Words :: 330 Exp
Everlasting Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Everlasting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everlasting   Everlasting EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 6:27 pm

Stamina: 140% | 100% | 100%
Noah's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: V [+4.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: III [+2.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: III [+2.0]
Actions: Performed Divinum Tela[QCK6|WRP4|MLT2] @Kimi/Herself | --- | ---
Active Forms: Form:Angel[Undrain] | Form:Archangel[Booster I+Refreshing]
Location: V86 *Halls (FlashBack:????)|Noah's Chambers (FlashBack:????)|Halls (FlashBack:Unknown)*

Flashback
Kimi threw her arms to the side and lowered her head. It was as if Kimi was telling Sophia enough with where she was going. Kimi didn't want to hear about any kind of warning." No! I don't care about any possible risks. I went into hell with him, something no one else in this world would do. Do not underestimate what I would do to have him back! ". She turned her head." Sophia...you were the first person I saw when Noah saved me...you saw the expression on my face...I was brought from the brink of death thanks to him, all because the one I believed I loved tossed me aside...the person that made me believe that we had something eternal together. He vanished from my life, and now it feels like things are repeating itself. I refuse to allow it to repeat itself Sophia...so please ". Sophia closed her eyes and nodded after seeing the expression on the woman and hearing her out." Kimi...this may be the craziest thing I've ever done, but I owe alot to Noah. There is no saying when or if he will come back on his own... I guess there is no time better than now to take risks right ". She said rubbing the back of her head before transforming into her Angel and then Archangel Form. Kimi again wiped her eyes as she nodded with excitement." Transcend the boundaries of Space! " and with those words spoken, Both Kimi and Sophia would be warped to a special location where Noah sealed away the robe. No one in the world asides from Noah, and he spirits inhabiting his body knew of this special space. Not even Sera knew, for the item sealed here was something Noah didn't want to expose to the world.

Notes:

Words :: 309 Exp
Everlasting Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Everlasting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everlasting   Everlasting EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 7:44 pm

Noah's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: V [+4.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: III [+2.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: III [+2.0]
Theme: Into the Network
Location: V86 *Halls (FlashBack:????)|Noah's Chambers (FlashBack:????)|Halls (FlashBack:Unknown)*

Flashback
Kimi looked around the room that they were warped too as she felt her heart beat increase only slightly. The area itself didn't fall short of ancient ruins or something. The passage was darkened and along the sides were torches to light up the way. The room was unbelievable, almost like the size of a ballroom. Unlike the passage itself, it was filled with lights without the creepy feel, infact it was beautiful. It was like an actual Ballroom, except it had no people dancing. There was even a beautiful chandelier hanging up in the middle of the large room. When Sophia made it to the middle of the room. She held her hands out." Terra, obey my call ". And with that she would cause the floor to part sideways, and from deep below what appeared to be a well, the earth would shoot up filling the space quickly until it made its way to the level of the floor. Ontop of it happened to be a golden and blue chest, made of high-end materials from the quarries and fortified by Noah himself. Sophia would rip open a hole in space infront of the chest, and the other end of that rip was within the chest itself. This was the safe method to avoid activating the defense mechanism installed in these special chambers. Sophia would grab what appeared to be a long white robe , almost like one that someone from a secret cult or organization would wear." This is it...". She opened it and showed it to Kimi, which the robe itself just gave a special feeling in it that caused Kimi to shiver a little." Hold onto this ". Sophia gave Kimi the robe as she then reached for the back of her dress. Kimi could not believe what was happening now...Sophia was undressing right infront of her. The idea of watching another female undress wasn't the awkward part, but the fact that this body was also considered Noah's body, so it was like watching Noah undress which caused her to turn red a bit. Sophia kept on the bra and other pieces that concealed her personals. She would then reach for the robe and before she put it on she took a deep breath." Well...Here I go ". And with that she would put on the robe, having it cover her entire body including her feet. She would zip it up the middle and wait. The hood would completely hide her face in darkness while her pink hair came down and was the only thing about her that was revealed.

Notes:

Words :: 465 Exp
Everlasting Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Everlasting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everlasting   Everlasting EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 8:46 am

Flashback
Kimi watched as Sophia's face became hidden from her, and just the look just gave her the creeps. It didnt make her regret wanting to go through with this, but still it gave her the creeps. Not even Sophia's hands was visible due to the length of the sleevs. All Kimi saw standing before her was a body filled robe with no face, no hands or feets, just pink hair coming down from the hood, which was because Sophia had long hair and there wasn't much that could really hide it even if she wanted to. All Kimi could really do at this point was hope for the best, and pray that Sophia would be okay. her hands would come together as if she was getting ready to pray, though she just held them close to her heart, closing her eyes for a brief moment." Please let this work. Please be okay ". Sophia looked to Kimi, not saying anything. She wanted it to work and hoped that it would. It felt really strange wearing the robe, though the Kami did not know what to expect from it. Her eyes couldn't be seen from within the robe but there was a driven expression to achieve what they were hoping to achieve. Despite the different levels of feelings that she had for Noah, She wanted him back just as much as Kimi did. Sophia was prepared for almost anything, or at least she thought she was prepared for almost anything. If by chance this worked, then Sophia herself would have to take precautions as to prevent this kind of situation from occurring ever again.

Notes:

Words :: 291 Exp
Everlasting Space
Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

Rep! : 26

Everlasting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everlasting   Everlasting EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 12:46 pm

Everlasting
The coat of Metatron held that same feeling around it, the feeling of death that came from everything that had been touched by the core. Noah had never seen Metatron’s face, Metatron’s skin. Nothing beyond this coat before the kami had faded into dust and ash for failing the dark king that he had served. The angel had attempted to explain to Noah why he served the ruler of such darkness. But he had never gotten the time to explain. Never had gotten the time to make Noah understand. But now. The story would come out.

The moment that coat slipped on, there would be a surge of power flowing from inside of it. Whether she put the hood up or not. It would envelop her head and cover her face in the same darkness that had covered Metatron. It was suffocating. All consuming. And then the images began. It was like remembering the memories of childhood, vague blurry. Metatron had once been a magnificent angel. He was tall. Flowing raven hair, and two wings of purest white. Around him seemed to emit an ethereal glow. His job in life had been dictating the laws of heaven. He was in short the supreme judge in the celestial realm. Carrying out the words of law and order. And he seemed to be very good at this task. Images blurred again, rippled like waves upon a pool. An image of Metatron sitting next to a viewing pond, watching the fish. Relaxed. And then. A knife in his back. The one who wore the coat would feel the pain of the stab, but would have no physical injury. It was the memory of a wound.

And then, things changed. There was blackness. Brief periods between, where Metatron awakened. People speaking about him, he was going to die. And then the next break between the blackness did not come. And he was left there in the dark. At first it was barely audible. Like a faint ringing. Then it began to grow more obvious. It wasn’t ringing. It was screaming. Screaming, everywhere. This lasted for what seemed like a lifetime. Eventually, Metatron’s own voice would join the discordant symphony. There. There was light again. A man in ared robe standing above him. Speaking words that would be etched into his soul.

Everlasting Thedarkking “ You have seen what lies beyond death, what you must wait in before you are reborn....serve me...and you may yet avoid such a fate...deny me...and I shall toss you back into the void”.

When humans died, they became spirits. When spirits died, they were reincarnated, or resurrected. But what was it for spirits that lay in-between? Where did they wait to be reborn? The screaming void?

More images. This time of Metatron serving the dark king. His thoughts. His ideals. He knew what awaited his people. Each time one died, he begged the dark king to offer them the chance to serve, and he did. The images of the creepers. Those shaped like Kami. Those not so lucky to be so strong, to not have their will and minds broken. But they didn’t suffer. Some took the dark kings offer. Others. Did not.

Now the truth of why they smelled of death would emerge. They smelled of death. Because they were the forsaken dead. Coated in the very darkness that they had been pulled from. Subservience.Or Awaiting reincarnation in that empty, black place. To scream, only to prove you still existed. Which was preferable? Metatron clearly thought subservience

Eventually Metatron’s memories faded. And an image of the world from a birds eye view would be seen....it moved down very quickly. An image of the dark king standing among ruins, in front of a glowing mirror ( computer screen). Then it changed. One like Metatron, wielding an axe in a red coat against a group of adventurers in the core. Then things changed. Images of Yuki and his master, images of Seraphina and Jack at the campsite of demons. Embracing. The Queen of Mare Maris. An overview of the core. Images began to travel so quick that they were not indiscernible.

Then....they stopped. There was just darkness again. Then, the sound of whispering. Then a loud voice spoke ( not shouted).

“ IN THE DUSK WE SCREAM”

Things would return to reality. The darkness of the coat fading...for now.

EXP: 820
TEXP: +1 Jack

Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Everlasting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everlasting   Everlasting EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 2:12 pm

Health: 200% | 5% | 100%

Flashback
Sophia thought for a second that nothing was going to happen and that all of this was naught, at least until all that energy surged from within which would cause her body to tense and straighten up. This gave Kimi a sign that something had happened. There was so much energy surging from the robe that even one without sensing capabilities was able to feel it to a great extent. It caused Kimi to become heavy just looking at Sophia, but she did nothing but hoped for the best. Sophia on the other hand was experiencing quite a bit, viewing the past of the Kami that was defeated by Noah and then killed by the darkness. It was like as if she was there too, having a peaceful feel definitely near the pond. This was the kind of feel that she wanted to bring to the everyday life of the Citizens of Inanis. This wonderful feeling wouldn't last long though as what would happen next would trigger a chain of events. When Metatron was backstabbed, Sophia felt that same pain at the exact same time, her head flinging back with the hood still over her face as if it was frozen there, the hair coming out of it flung upwards and Her chest motioned forwards." AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! " Sophia yelled as if she was truly in pain. This had been the first time ever in existance that Sophia had ever yelled like that, and Kimi was there to witness it, which cause Kimi to react and want to abort what was going on. Hearing Sophia scream was like a slash and complete annihilation of the heart and soul. The Pain was unbelieveable but quick, feeling as if the blade itself had possibly severed the spinal cord or damaged it in it's passing." OK SOPHIA THATS ENOUGH! " Kimi would attempt to tear the robe off of Sophia but upon placing a hand on the robe, some of the surge would transfer to her, shocking her with what seemed to be tremendous power." AHHHHHHHH!!!! " Kimi would black out after unleashing the scream, causing her to fall down to the ground. The Armor actually saved her as it buffered some of the energy, though the result would be the armor, beret, leggings all being charred. It was when this happened, that the Kami would rise from the hidden darkness. Sophia was still in control, but Noah's presence would become known to all that inhabited the body. The images of course did not cease, so Sophia could not tend to what had just happened to Kimi...though she wasn't even aware of it. Sophia's heart rate increased due to the screams, and at that point she just wanted it to stop. The Images was flowing through the Collective consciousness network of the individuals that inhabited the body, and what was shown was the figure in the red cloak, the elder that was revealed to be the Dark king. The words caused Sophia to freeze as she didnt want to experience that kind of thing. The collective consciousness felt differently about what occured, as it was shocking to Noah and made him realize that Metatron did have his reasons for serving the dark king...he was basically enslaved. Die and get stuck in that place worse than hell...or serve him. This would later bring up questions, but at the moment the images just continued, though one would definitely cause shock for the Kami...when the person who was supposed to be his life partner was passionately embracing another individual who wasn't himself. So much was revealed, though at this point things moved too fast for network of the colllective consciousness. With the loud voice, everything would come to an end and the individual would come back to reality.

Notes:

Words :: 705 Exp
Gains :: Special Knowledge: In The Dusk We Scream
Everlasting Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Everlasting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everlasting   Everlasting EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 4:42 pm

Stamina: 110% | 100% | 100%
Actions: Performed Celestial Renew[HP++6*HP*|MDE3] @Kimi | --- | ---
Active Skills: Celestial Renew[5]
Dmg/Status Relay: --- | +100 HP | ---
Theme: Gentle Hands | Noah's & Kimi's I Theme

Flashback
The hood of the robe would finally loosen and motion back, revealing the person within the robe. It was no longer Sophia, but infact Noah. His eyes had widened at what they just went through, the Kami panting quite a bit before closing his eyes. The Images, the Memory was burned into the minds of the collective consciousness, which had so such a drastic effect on the Kami. " What...in...the hell are you all doing down here!? It's forbidden to..." He was playing the images of Sera passionately embracing someone else, and it bothered him. That was the main reason why his tone seemed aggressive, though it was immediately interrupted when he turned his head to look at Kimi who appeared to be unconscious within charred gear. At that moment, the thing about Sera was pushed to the side in an instant, as something more important than the questions of Sera's Faithfulness came to his attention." Kimi ? " He called out, getting no response before. He pushed himself up so he could turn quickly and move next to her. His hand went under her head slowly and gently as he then lifted it slightly." Kimi!? " Still he got no response." Kimi! Wake up!! What happened!? ". His breathing increased as he then checked her pulse. She was still alive, but was unresponsive, so he placed his hand over her immediately." Kimi! Wake for My Soul is yours to take! ". He released the spell and just watched her, her body healed 100% in an instant but she still remained unresponsive. She should have woken up but she didn't." KIMI!!!!! ". He would motion his arms gently underneath her legs as he lifted her from the ground. Noah would carry her out of what is known as " THE TWILIGHT TEMPLE "

5 Hours Later

So Much had happened within that period, that even the Archangel wasn't capable of keeping up with it all. It was like his mind was revealed the truth of the world, and then some...stuff he wasn't prepared for. It didn't matter though, for the most important thing was Kimi. She was lying in his bed, armor removed and no clothes on. He couldn't risk anything so he just removed the armor. She appeared to be peaceful now, and Noah was by her side within the bed since there was no chair within that room. He possessed a sadden expression while just watching her." Im sorry... for an Archangel, I sure suck at the protection thing ". He laughed in a weak manner, trying to speak in a manner that would bring some kind of light to the room." Kimi look...don't leave me please...wake up...I'm sorry for being gone. It's hard for me to explain, but you of all people should know better. I was just trying to deal with the whole Sera leaving again...but I never meant to make it feel like I was leaving you ". He stroked her hair slightly while looking at her face." You know...I remember when me and you first met, a day after finding you in the desert...and it was funny...we hated each other...annoyed each other so much ". He couldn't get what he really wanted to say out, but managed to keep tears from developing. He laid his head next to hers and closed his eyes." I've come back to you...so please...come back to me ".

Notes:

Words :: 621 Exp
Everlasting Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Everlasting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everlasting   Everlasting EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 12:38 pm

Active Skills: Celestial Renew[4]
Location: V86 *Halls (Flashback: Dream)|Noah's Chambers (FlashBack:Dream)|Halls (FlashBack:Unknown)*

Flashback/Dream
Noah's eyes remained closed as he laid next to Kimi, the sadden expression remaining on his face as he found himself being lured into the state of sleep until eventually he knocked out. Seen from a birds eye view it was actually a soft image of the two basically sleeping next to each other. His head turned slightly and his cheek made contacts with hers, which would cause something very weird to happen. Unnoticed to the Kami, there was still energy from the robe encircling the body of Kimi, and when he made contact, his own magical energy that resonated with him being a very powerful spirit and the energy of the robes make a connection, and the images produced by both individuals in their dormant states would come to merge and produced new images that included both of them, and various images produced after that would be the effect of the unification of images. In order words, the dreams that the both of them would have would collide with each other, and in a sense pull The Kami into the dreamworld that belonged to Kimi. He looked down as he found himself floating in darkness before he brought his head up and closed his eyes. His arms was spread out as if he was just dropping into a pool. Noah would then come to a halt as he then felt like he touched ground, even though it was still nothing but darkness.

Notes:

Words :: 265 Exp
Everlasting Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Everlasting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everlasting   Everlasting EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 12:45 pm

Active Skills: Celestial Renew[3]
Location: V86 *Halls (Flashback: Dream)|Noah's Chambers (FlashBack:Dream)|Halls (FlashBack:Unknown)*

Flashback/Dream
Noah took one step forwards slowly but not appearing to be catious, though what would occur next would surprise him. The darkness around him began to disperse at a steady rate in all directions, revealing a scenery around him which would eventually become very clear to him once all of the darkness had lifted. It was a nice little village near Mare Maris, one of which he had not visited yet. His expression gave the idea of shock as he continued to advance slowly to the village. It was quite beautiful...not as beautiful as Inanis but it was still beautiful. The size of the village wasn't that big, but the people that began to appear happened to give the appearance of very lively and happy individuals." Where am I ? " Noah asked himself not recalling this place at all. He didn't remember because he had never been there before. As he entered the village further, he took notice of one home that happened to stick out more than the others did. The people around waved to him an a pleasant manner, which wasn't creepy since it was like how his own people was when either himself or Sophia make their way into the city or maybe some place within the city like Twilight Tavern.

Notes:

Words :: 236 Exp
Everlasting Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Everlasting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everlasting   Everlasting EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 12:54 pm

Active Skills: Celestial Renew[2]

Flashback/Dream
For some unknown reason, Noah found himself being drawn towards this specific house, taking step by step towards it without hesitation. Was it some odd force within the dream doing this, or maybe it was his heart tugging the rope to what was at the end of it. When he made it to the house he held his hand out and placed it on the door. Opening it slightly, The Kami would take a step in to see what was within that was creating the unknown pull. There was a female standing next to a desk that had a man sitting at it writing on some paper. The place was well decorated, but then the female caused his eyes to widen in shock. It was Kimi who happened to be holding a little plate that had a cup of hot tea in it." Honey here you go ". Her voice was so soft, softer than how it was now, in which then it was still soft. Her expression matched her voice and the person writing at the desk would be the complete opposite. At the moment Noah remained silent, speechless of the sight and what Kimi refered to the guy as. The guy looked to her and slapped her hand hard, knocking the tea out of her hand and causing it to spill on the floor. Some of it got on her, but not enough to holler about." What did I tell you about being in my light! ". This cause Noah to break the silence as he pushed forwards." KIMI!".

Notes:

Words :: 262 Exp
Everlasting Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Everlasting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everlasting   Everlasting EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 9:08 am

Active Skills: Celestial Renew[1]

Flashback/Dream
When Noah called out to her, the attention of both the male and Kimi would be pulled towards his direction. A look of fear would creep up on Kimi's face while a look of aggression remained on the guys face." Who in the hell do you think you are!? just entering our home without permission or even knocking! You better get the hell out of here if you know whats good for you stranger ". The guy looked like he was reaching underneath his table for something. Noah pointed towards the guy with his eyes narrowed." If I know whats good for me ? No! It's you who better think twice about laying a hand on Kimi ever again ". Kimi backed away from Noah, almost as if she didn't know Noah, though she did. She didn't know why he was here but she didn't want him here. She remained silent about it and just showed it by creating as much distance as she could away from him. Noah turned his attention to her slightly, not wanting to take his attention completely off the guy at the moment." Kimi, are you alright ? ". He asked which was when the guy pulled out what appeared to be a dagger. His attention went to the guy immediately as the guy then charged.

Notes:

Words :: 230 Exp
Gains ::1 TEXP [Post in 2 or more RPs]
Everlasting Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Everlasting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everlasting   Everlasting EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 9:18 am

Flashback/Dream
Noah was prepared for any hostile move that the guy made, knowing that he was going to attempt something just by seeing him reach for something underneath the table before. He Shifted to the side, lowered his body and stepped forwards with the right leg while the left would be out to trip him. When the guy missed Noah and then tripped over his leg, Noah would push around to the left with the right that was forwards, bringing him around the backside of the guy immediately before grabbing onto the back of his shirt. He would catch and pull the guy up before he hit the ground, and with doing that he would bring his hand from the back of his shirt and up to the back of the head of the guy. That's when he would shove forwards and slam the head of the guy into the ground, amplifying the damage done there which was a lot more than the damage he would have done with a different plan that didn't involve killing." What are you doing here ? You're not supposed to be here ". Those words would cause Noah to arch a brow before standing up and walking towards her." I don't know myself...all I remember myself begging you to wake up, and then I must have dozed off to sleep".

Notes:

Everlasting Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Everlasting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everlasting   Everlasting EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 9:30 am

Flashback/Dream
Kimi shook her head in erratic manner and then held her hand out towards him as if telling him not to come closer." Wait huh? No I mean you shouldn't be here! as in my world! ". Noah wondered what in the world was she talking about and couldn't figure why she didn't think he belonged. He could tell that she was scared, which seeing Kimi outright scared was a new thing even for him." Okay there is probably a good explanation for, one that wouldn't be needed if you hadn't convinced Sophia to take you to the Twilight Temple. Just what in the hell did you think you was doing there Kimi ? ". Noah found himself getting a little tense in a situation that really called for no kind of tension whatsoever. Kimi remained silent and shook her head." I don't want to say! Just get out please! you don't belong here! My world is back to the way it was and I don't want to lose it again! ". She was afraid that by Noah's presence alone, the world that she once again had would fall to pieces on her. Noah had rendered her lover unconscious which was already a bad thing.

Notes:

Words :: 213 Exp
Everlasting Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Everlasting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everlasting   Everlasting EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 9:42 am

Flashback/Dream
Noah turned his attention to her fallen lover and then back to Kimi." You don't want to lose that ? " He asked before shaking his head." He assaulted you in a way that you should never be assaulted! Who in the hell is this guy anyways that you would not want to lose him ? " He was curious, though he felt like her already knew but just didnt want to actually process the idea." Thats my lover Shinra, He just have a little anger issue..". She tried justifying his actions, something that Noah wouldn't tolerate in the least." Don't tell me...that's the low life pathetic son of a bitch that hurt you before and set loose the chain of events that led you into the desert ? ". Kimi looked away and closed her eyes, which caused Noah to grow angry before looking down on him." Why...Why would you dream about being with him after what he has done to you ? Why would you even put yourself in the position to be put through all that again ? ". Kimi didn't want to answer so she shook her head." I owe you no explanation Noah! just go please! ". She really wanted him out, but regardless of what she wanted, Noah would be an unmovable object, not willing to move without an explanation.

Notes:

Words :: 237 Exp
Everlasting Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Everlasting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everlasting   Everlasting EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 10:04 pm

Flashback/Dream
" I don't get it...". Noah muttered to himself before looking off to the side a bit, his fist clenched and shaking a bit as to restrain the strong feelings building up behind what is supposed to be an impenetrable wall of will power." You walk into the depths of hell with me, you fight with your very life to protect me...". His eyes closed, with his narrowed brows shaking displaying the breaking point of his will." HELL! You even convinced Sophia to defy my will just to come and save me from what would appear to be a hell of my own making!! and now you want me to go ? You want me out of what you would consider Paradise ? What did I do to you Kimi!? ". There was Anger, and hurt mixed into the words spoken by the Kami. The outburst of his voice caused her to retract more, indicating by closing her eyes and the motion of her body which gave the feel of someone reacting to a situation where they are about to get hit. After a second, she would open her eyes and keep them low, maintaining a soft look before looking up to him slowly." You...you don't look at me. ". That was muttered in a low tone that Noah wouldn't be able make out." What ? ". He asked due to not hearing her words so well. Noah really wanted to get down to the bottom of this, because he refused to allow it to go in the direction that he may have believed it was going.

Notes:

Words :: 270 Exp
Everlasting Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Everlasting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everlasting   Everlasting EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 10:56 pm

[tr][td]

Flashback/Dream
" You stand there and act in a manner as if you're looking out for my best interest! How can you even sit there and judge him! judge me! when you do the very same thing huh!? ". Her voice cause Noah to throw his body back just a tiny, wondering what in the world was she talking about." Kimi...what do you mean ? ". His tone was no longer filled with strong emotion, as more curiosity now." You don't know ? You don't know what Im talking about ? I'll tell you what Im talking about! ". Her voice would then lower before she continued." Her name begins with an S and ends with an A...". Noah immediately knew who she was talking about, but couldnt process how either situations could relate to each other. His face displayed his confusion, so Kimi would continue on what she was talking about." Now you look so confused...Typical. I'll lay it out on the table for you. You and Sera supposedly have this love that transcends time, and Im sorry about what occurred to tear you two apart...but even after all that time you looked for her, and you kept that love for her so strong that I wouldn't doubt that you would fight heaven and hell in entirety to protect her...but the very moment she gets back, she leaves immediately. She remembered you, and despite not wanting to stay longer to reunite, she leaves to go find out stuff about herself, as if ya love wasn't important enough to work on before anything else ". She laughed slightly before placing her hand on her face.

Notes:

Words :: 294 Exp
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Everlasting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everlasting   Everlasting EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 11:08 pm

[tr][td]

Flashback/Dream
" I mean come on, Some things must have been damaged quite a bit and you know it. If she loved you then that would have taken priority in her life, just as you make it your mission to make her your priority...but wait that's not even the best part ". She continued to hold her hand over her face, completely covering the both of her eyes." I know you didn't look passed that at the time because if you would have then you wouldn't have had that drastic change. You became distance and everything instead of being just happy...you werent ignorant to it because then you wouldn't have been hurt the way you were...Even after that hurt! you accept her back, the same woman that did not take your feelings into consideration...you welcome her back with open arms. Now here is where things just become ridiculous. After handling was she was out to handle, her time should have been to working on the two of you...but no more than a week and she's out the door, and that cause you to withdraw from the rest of us! the rest of us who care about you! the rest of us who love you! ". His eyes widened when everything was thrown at him hard by his second in command. He felt speechless, though he wouldn't have been allowed to talk because it would appear that Kimi wasn't finished.

Notes:

Words :: 254 Exp
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Everlasting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everlasting   Everlasting EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 11:22 pm

[tr][td]

Flashback/Dream
" And I know in your heart that you still love her, after it's quite obvious that the interest in the love between the both of you isn't of the same levels as you fool yourself to think. Heck it may not be there at all with her! What else do she have to do to make you realize that ? Stab you in the heart to your face ? I see it, Everyone sees it...Even Sophia, and Sophia was the one who was backing Sera up, believing that the love between both of you would flourish. She feels like a damn fool now for believing in her, and when you get someone like Sophia to feel like she was a fool for believing in something that she felt strong and true about, then that should tell you something. So yea, Shinra hurt me, but you cannot stand there and judge me as if what Im allowing to happen is such a travesty. Me sitting here and god knows that I would go over the world for you, but I refuse to sit by and allow myself to watch you do THIS to yourself. I've been through it and refuse to watch it happen to the most important person in my world...even if I have to push that person out of my world ". Noah still felt speechless by it all, not knowing what to say in situations like this. His heart was beating fast, and the saddest thing was that he couldn't deny anything that she had said, as looking at it from an different view, he was creating or allowing the same thing to happen to him just like Kimi." Kimi...".

Notes:

Words :: 284 Exp
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Everlasting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everlasting   Everlasting EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 8:46 pm

[tr][td]
Theme: Silly-go-round (Trance Remix)

Flashback/Dream
Noah reached his hand out to her a bit, somewhat scared at the thought of not being in a world with Kimi. He was shocked at what he saw next, which caused him to freeze completely in place. Water began to travel from underneath her hand that was covering her face, but then there was a smile at the same time. It was as if she was trying to force herself to be happy, but her body did not allow it, reacting in a matter that the soul deemed fit." No! Kimi! I don't want to live in a world without you! ". He yelled it out to her with no anger, but the passion of a determined lover, or in a way that Hero's would show their true emotional drive. Her hand finally dropped from her face, revealing the eyes filled with tears." I don't ever want to live in a world without you Kimi! ". He gave a pause before clenching his fist." Please! ". With both of his arms thrown to the side, Noah would allow his drive to push forwards, being felt by everything around." Don't push me out of your life! ". Before Noah even realized it, Kimi rushed him quickly and grasping onto him tightly. Her head pressed against his chest, as allowed by the height differences. This caught Noah off guard, but he was able to hold his ground and not allow himself to be tackled to the ground. He brought his hands up slowly behind her, both moving up her backside and under her long hair." Now...please come back to me Kimi".

Notes:

Words :: 280 Exp
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Everlasting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everlasting   Everlasting EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 10:03 pm

[tr][td]

Flashback/Dream
The embrace would cause some form of distortion within the area itself as it began to fade just as the darkness faded earlier when Noah landed. It would spread fast as it traveled to Shinra who had just regained consciousness." Nooo...Kimiiiii". His voice would fade as he called out to her, eventually becoming nothing...not even a memory. Everything around them slowly vanished except for the little piece of land that they were standing on. It only extended 4 feet around them so it wasnt much. They held each other tight, both feeling the warmth that extended from their bodies. Noah didn't know what this was, but the feeling of it was truly blissful. The land underneath them that remained would then shatter in an instant, causing the two to fall straight down. Surrounding them was nothing but darkness, but as they fell they continued to hold each other the same way that they had been holding each other before the descent. Kimi's hair was flowing upwards as was Noah's, though not as much as Kimi's since she had long hair. Both of them had their eyes closed, but not in a tight manner that would have been invoked to a normal individual falling down. It was as if they were at piece, enjoying the embrace of each other even during the descent into the darkness.

Notes:

Words :: 255 Exp
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Everlasting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everlasting   Everlasting EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 10:21 pm

[tr][td]

Flashback/Dream
There was a piercing light down where they were falling, and from that light a bunch of images would shoot up passed Kimi and Noah, first moving at a rate where he could discern them. His eyes remained closed, for some reason having some kind of link with what was happening thus not needing to open his eyes to view these images. It was similar to what was done when Sophia put on the robe and saw those images near the end. These images was memories of Kimi's past up until now, some sad and some happy. All of the sad ones were at the beginning, but as the descended further down, it got into the happy moments, and through this unknown link, it was as if Noah was living those memories with her. Quite a bit of them were ones with him in it, like when Him and Kimi was working on those structures within Inanis, and Kimi looked like some kind of Mechanic, even with the sweat filled rag within her back pocket. It that memory, Noah took particular notice at her smile when Noah assisted her, a smile that was so soft and beautiful despite the heavy duty look that she put off while working there.

Notes:

Words :: 220 Exp
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Everlasting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everlasting   Everlasting EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 10:42 pm

[tr][td]

Flashback/Dream
The images would continue faster, and eventually end with them being back in the darkness. Immediately afterwards, their bodies became encased in what appeared to be a sapphire aura. It wasn't an instant thing, as the encasing light traveled from the soles of their feet and up their body. While it traveled, the clothes on their body would begin to break apart similar to that of the surrounding after Kimi had embraced Noah. It was beautiful and so sincere. It continued untile every article, every particle of the clothes was gone, leaving two completely naked bodies holding onto each other in a passionate manner. Kimi's skin was almost flawless, displaying beauty in what some would consider it's true form. Kimi shifted her head around and up to where her chin would be on his chest and her attention would be to Noah's face. Noah in turn would look down at her, and both of them possessed a sincere smile." Look at what we were doing to ourselves...None of us deserve it ". Noah couldn't have agreed more with Kimi and he nodded his head slolwy. The bliss gained from just being with her now would be enough to make any ones day truly great.

Notes:

Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Everlasting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everlasting   Everlasting EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 1:05 pm

Everlasting NoahPost_TrueOldHappyKimiFinalx3

Flashback/Dream
Outside of the dream, Noah and Kimi was in the same position, but just like in the dream, their bodies was encased in a sapphire aura and naked. The clothes had vanished in a similar manner as to in the dream, giving the idea that maybe it was also linked to reality itself. The two of them remained glowing in their sleeping state, looking like they were at peace without a worry in the world. Within the dream they feel until the bodies slowed down within the descent and eventually came to a stop. Again, like before the darkness would break up like smog dispersing and it would reveal a large beautiful garden that would appear to go on for miles. It was as if they had reached another level within Kimi's dreams, something far more peaceful and beautiful than the last. He would pull back from her, but his hands would remain in contact with her body, sliding from her backside to her shoulders, then from there they traveled along her arms and eventually to her hands where he would hold onto them. With motioning back, Noah was able to witness Kimi's naked body entirely for the first time, and despite the grand feel of the situation, the Kami was stunned inside at the beauty, and Kimi could read it all over his face, which would cause her to close her eyes and giggle at the Kami. There was no tears in her eyes, and to him she glowed in a sense that would give one the idea of perfection." Noah...I've never felt this great...not in my entire life...I don't want this...whats between us to never end ". Noah just held her hands, looking into that radiant smile she possessed." I don't either ". He didn't think he would ever be saying something like that again, and though it was within a Dream, it was just as real as saying and meaning it within reality.

Notes:

Words :: 354 Exp
Everlasting Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Everlasting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everlasting   Everlasting EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 7:43 pm

Flashback/Dream
Some more beautiful things began to construct themselves within the eternal garden of her mind. A Path of some of the flowers would vanish, and in place of them would be a river of pure water, flowing and sparkling. The river was small, but then it expanded almost 20x it's size, and at the end of it would be what appeared to be the ocean itself. The ocean was just as clean and sparkling like the river connected to it and boardering it was the costal area, so there was a large beautiful garden that went on for miles in the opposite direction of the ocean, at some point there was just grass, patches, and eventually Sand. It was a mix up, a combination of Inanis passed and future, the passed being without buildings, and the portion that was the future was the sheer beauty of the gardens, ocean, beaches, everything that seemed just like paradise. If Noah had to be honest with himself... he would have to admit that it was better than Heaven itself, Better than the parks of crystals and everything. There were little balls of lights motioning around the area which released some kind of dust or sparkles, giving the idea of fairies, when in fact it was just spirits.

Notes:

Words :: 235 Exp
Everlasting Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Everlasting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everlasting   Everlasting EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 8:33 pm

Flashback/Dream
Around this time a guard came in to check on them, only to find Noah and Kimi completely naked, Kimi covered in the sheet. She was shocked to have seen this, but thought that it Noah may get sick from being naked with no cover, so she would easily move over to them, pull the sheet from under Noah and motioned it over him, so both of them would be under the cover. " You know...Noah we can just stay here forever. Live in this Paradise, just you and me ". The feel that he possessed at that moment was leaning towards the idea of just being there forever...which would mean that they would never wake up. It was so peaceful, and something that he would want at the end of his life...being in such a paradise with someone he truly cared about if not loved. There were pain and suffering back in the world of reality, and a part of Noah just didn't want to go back." This Paradise, with you can be everlasting ". Kimi's voice was so soft, as an Angel trying to lure him into an eternal sleep with her. She wasn't being evil, just wanted this paradise with him alone and no other. There was a long pause with nothing but Silence from the Kami as he looked into her eyes. After awhile Noah would break the silence." You know...my heart tells me yes, embrace this eternal Paradise with you...but you know we can't. You and I...we still have things to do, and so many people depend on us. When our time actually comes...I would be glad to embrace this eternal Paradise with you...". Kimi gave a sincere smile and tilted her head." Until then...". Noah alone would begin lifting into the air, something that wasnt in his control, but he didnt fight against it. He slowly released her hand due to being pulled apart." Until then... ". With that Noah would go further until he vanished into the sky, coming out of the dream. Kimi was going to continue dreaming a little while before she were to wake up.

Notes:

Words :: 306 Exp
Everlasting Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Everlasting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everlasting   Everlasting EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 9:20 pm

" And that was that ". Noah explained, only having told Galatea everything up to the point of him laying next to her." Is she okay ? ". Galatea asked actually worried about Kimi. Noah nodded his head slowly and then looked to the doorway that lead into the room that Kimi was asleep in." She's gonna be just fine...she's resting now ". He explained to her which caused Galatea to sigh and rummage her hand through her own hair." My god I swear you two...ya are something else ". She would bring herself to a halt and look up to him again." I really did miss you Onii-san ". Noah's expression was filled with so much peace that one would think that he was a being pure of sin." I know...I missed you too, and Im back to stay. How about I go fix breakfast for us, just you me and Kimi ". Galatea was shocked at the idea, and didnt even know if he could cook. She was so relieved that she couldn't deny the offer." Alright! ". Both Galatea and Noah continued out, but before exiting Noah would looked to the doorway of the room Kimi slept and and he just closed his eyes. ( You know...I may have given up my one chance at true Paradise...but maybe fate will allow me to return to it one day ). He thought to himself before following Galatea out of the room and into the kitchen down the hall.

» End

Notes:

Words :: 258 Exp
Everlasting Space
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Everlasting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everlasting   Everlasting Empty

Back to top Go down

Everlasting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shintheory Role-Playing :: DOR :: Roleplaying Board :: Terra Regnum :: Terra Main Archives-
Jump to: