Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Little Newcomer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Rep! : 10

A Little Newcomer Empty
PostSubject: A Little Newcomer   A Little Newcomer EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 12:06 pm

The sun slowly rose higher into the sky as it begins to shift from early morning. Yuki had set out from his house, leaving his weapon behind since he didn't need it and wearing his normal attire with coat covering his form, not long after waking to take care of some buisness around the village, however he had left Loki at the house resting on the floor in the spare room where Maya had been sleeping after coming to his village. The wolf lay in the floor with his head resting against his paws as he waits for the young girl to wake up, he had gotten up with his master though instead of going out with Yuki he had been told to remain behind for when Maya woke up. While resting on the floor the wolf wait patiantly for the young girl to wake up so he could begin his day with her, after the first encounter with the lively young girl he had remained at her side unless otherwise commanded by his master, even going as far as letting her ride on his back if she wished to given he was a bit larger then a normal wolf. Outside the house the village had already sprung to life with the raise of a new day, the villagers moved about the village going about there business, some tending crops in the fields while others work around the village to help move things along. Shifting his gaze Yuki glances around as he makes his way away from the house, leaving Loki with the sleeping Maya while he went to tend to some things and hopefully finish up before the child woke up so he could devote some time to her to show her around the village. While Maya rested in bed with Loki on the floor right by, Yuki moved through the village checking to make sure the construction for the day was on task and the builders knew what they needed to do for the day. After making sure the builders where on task for the day he begins to move away from the construction sight and make his way through what had become the residential district with the bulk of the houses that had been built for the villagers. As he moved away he lets out a soft groan as his stomach begins to growl reminding him that he didn't have any food when he left the house. With the thought of food in mind Yuki continues to move forwards though now he heads towards the tavern to get a bite to eat. Moving towards the tavern now Yuki shifts his gaze, giving faint nods and greetings to villagers as he passes by them. While heading towards the tavern Yuki wondered if Maya had woken up yet or if she was still asleep since he hadn't seen her nor Loki.

EXP: 502
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Rep! : 49

A Little Newcomer Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Newcomer   A Little Newcomer EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 6:58 pm

Maya stretched as the morning crested bright and happy. She yawned and open those cute little green eyes. Her hands came up to rub the sleep crusted eye lids and she blinked as she glanced around the room. Slipping out of the bed, she hit the floor with a soft thud, her little feet hitting the boards of the floor and curling up. Her little nose wrinkled and her stomach protested not having breakfast. She wore a large white shirt that was too many sizes to big. Apparently it belonged to Yuki. Maya glanced down at her feet poking out from the edge of the shirt and giggled. Glancing about again, she spied the wolf named Loki and clapped her hands. "Morning, wolfer." That was the nickname she had given the wolf since it was a cutsie name. She stretched again and rubbed her tummy. "Wolfer, I'm hungry. lets go find some food. Where's Yuki?" She reached up a hand and pushed the door open after she had padded over to it.

Her little feet carried her down the hall and to the main rooms. First she looked in the living room and then in the kitchen. Not seeing Yuki, she went for the front door. Her hair was all down to her waist in a brown flood of natural curls. And she looked so cute and cuddly after just waking up. Her hand grasped the knob of the door and pushed it open. Her head poking out as she looked for the tall guy named Yuki. "Wolfer, can you find yuki please? I'm hungry" Her body would move out of the way so that the wolf could exit the building.

-295-
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

A Little Newcomer Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Newcomer   A Little Newcomer EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 7:30 pm

Hearing the yawn from Maya Loki lifts his head and turns his attention to the bed now that the child has woken up. Loki keeps his attention on Maya as she slips from the bed he slowly raises from the ground, moving onto all fours as he watches the little girl. As she begins to speak to him, Loki moves over to her, his tail wagging behind him as he came to a stop close to her. When she begins to move he follows at her side as she makes her way over to the door and out of the room into the hall. Loki remained at her side as she moved to the living room and the kitchen, checking them both for Yuki, though he was no where to be seen in the house. When she went to the front door Loki sat back on his haunches and watches the little female as she poked her head out the door. He remains stationary for a brief moment until she speaks to him again, as she makes the request he raises from the ground again and quickly moves through the open door and exits the building now on the task to find his master. Making his way from the house Loki glances back to the front door to make sure she shut it behind him unless she was going to come with him. Turning his attention from the door Loki begins to sniff at the air, catching his master's scent easily before he quickly follows after it. With his master's scent and his speed Loki quickly finds Yuki on his way to the tavern and as he finds his master he moves in front of the male. As Loki moves in front of him Yuki stops, looking down at his companion before glancing around for Maya, " Loki where is Maya? I left you with her. " Loki looks up at Yuki for a moment before letting out a bark as he shifts his attention towards his masters house. Hearing the bark Yuki glances back to his house and gives a faint nod, " Ah. I guess we better go get her then. " Yuki says with a murmur as he turns had heads back to his house. Following after him Loki dashes ahead of his master and quickly makes it back to the house before Yuki arrives.

EXP: 398
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

A Little Newcomer Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Newcomer   A Little Newcomer EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 11:49 am

After the wolf left, the little girl went looking into the kitchen for something to eat. When yuki got there, there would be flour everywhere, egg shells cracked and on the floor, a stool with her standing on it and a mixing bowl. Maya was currently mixing batter of some sort in the bowl with a wooden spoon. Chocolate bits were scattered everywhere, a carton of milk lay over turned on the counter and dripping into a puddle on the floor. His borrowed shirt was stained with batter and flour coated the little girl. If these things didn't exist in his kitchen, then it begged one to wonder where they had come from. There was a fire going and a pan heating up in the fireplace. Might be pancakes if it was done right. That was a mighty big if. Maya wobbled as she climbed off the stool with her bowl in hand, spilling it and sloshing it as she made her way over to the pan. She slipped on a stick of butter that was partially melted and slid on one foot towards the fireplace, the mixture in the bowl sloshing as she skated across the kitchen floor. She finally stopped with a twirl and turn, little stars appearing over her head and her butt on the floor. The bowl was hugged to her body.

-239-
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

A Little Newcomer Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Newcomer   A Little Newcomer EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 12:31 pm

Making his way to the house Yuki reaches out and opens the door for Loki so he can go in first before he follows his companion into the house. Once the door is open for him Loki quickly moves through the opening and into the house. Following after his companion Yuki makes his way into the house and as he moves into the house he is greeted by he smell of egg and the sight of flower lingering in the air and bits on some things. Wondering what the hell is going on, he makes his way over to the kitchen, though as he draws closer Maya makes her way from the kitchen and Yuki watches her, he was about to say something when she hit the stick of partially melted butter and went sliding across the floor. Seeing that she was heading straight for the fire place Yuki brings his hand up as he gets ready to stop her though such a thing happens before he can stop her as she comes to a stop before hitting the fireplace. Shifting his gaze from her Yuki glances into the kitchen for a brief moment and lets out a soft sigh as he sees that some of his food stuffs had been used by the little girl. Turning his gaze back to her he moves over and kneels next to her, " Maya what are you doing? " he asks as he looks down at her. Loki moves over to her side and flicks his tongue out, licking her cheek.

EXP: 259
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

A Little Newcomer Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Newcomer   A Little Newcomer EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 11:13 am

The little girl looked up at Yuki as he knelt down near her. Loki began to lick her cheek and she dropped the bowl to splatter all over yuki and the floor. "Oh my goodness. I am so sorry" She sniffled and looked like she was about to cry as she reached up to rub her eyes. "I was just trying.... to ..." more sniffles followed by a sob as she threw herself into Yuki's arms. "I didn't mean to get you all messy. I was just trying to make you breakfast. I know I can. But now there is a big mess and I'm sorry" She cried as she looked around, her arms wrapped around Yuki's neck. "Do you forgive me? I will clean it up. But I was so hungry, and there wasn't any food, and you were gone, so I decided I would be a big girl and make some breakfast." She hiccuped and giggled. "Loki likes it."

There was a mess everywhere now, including on Yuki himself. That was one of the things about kids. You could never leave them alone for more than a few minutes before they started getting into things. Even at tthat age, the messes only get bigger, the older they are.

-212-
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

A Little Newcomer Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Newcomer   A Little Newcomer EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 5:32 pm

Yuki keeps his gaze set on Maya and as she drops the bowl and its contents splatter all over him and the floor he lets out a soft sigh. Now not only did he have to take care of cleaning the house but he too had to clean up and put on a new pair of cloths. At first he remains silent as he keeps his gaze on Maya, watching as she gets this look as if she is about to cry. Looking down at the little girl Yuki found he wasn't sure what to do with her, having never had kids or taken care of them he wasn't sure what to do with this new undertaking he had on his hands. As she threw herself into his arms he slipped an arm around her and held her close. As she spoke he listened to her before she begins to cry while. When she asks if he forgives her he gives a faint nod as he begins to raise to his feet while holding her close to him, " I forgive you Maya. " Yuki says as he offers her a light smile, " I know what it's like to be hungry and have to fend for yourself. Yes he does, I guess this is one little girl that he wont eat. " he says teasingly, " Now since you are hungry how about we get ready and go find something to eat? " He asks before glancing around, " Unless you want to stay here and clean all this up right now. " He added, though he knew he was hungry and since she was hungry too he could put the cleaning off till later and get them some food.

EXP: 273
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

A Little Newcomer Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Newcomer   A Little Newcomer EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 9:16 am

She stepped back and looked around the house. With grin, she glanced back to Yuki. With a wrinkle of her nose, everything started to clean itself up. "alright lets go eat. I can do both at the same time" She was so happy about this that she turned and started to skip our of the house. The magic that she wielded working as she left the house. If no one stopped her, she would skip until she about two houses down and then stop to turn and wait for Yuki. She was still in his nightshirt, covered in flour. Having forgotten what she was wearing and to clean herself up in the process. People were blinking and staring at the cute little girl, covered from head to toe in flour and batter, wearing Yuki's shirt.

She began to tap her foot and wait for Yuki and the wolf Loki. Then she would place her hands on her hips and march back to the house and look into it. "Are you coming, Yuki? You said we could eat." Then she beamed him that innocent, bright smile. "You look messy Yuki. Perhaps you should take a bath."

Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

A Little Newcomer Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Newcomer   A Little Newcomer EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 5:03 pm

As she begins to step back Yuki releases his grasp on her and watches her for a moment before he shifts his gaze as he notices everything starting to clean itself up. For a moment longer Yuki shifts his gaze around before he turns his attention back to Maya. Turning his gaze back to Maya he watches her as she skips out of the house, still covered in flour and batter while wearing his shirt. As he watches her he lets out a soft sigh as he shakes his head, not only was she still a mess but he was as well thanks to her. Yuki holds his ground and looks out side at Maya as she comes to a stop and taps her foot while waiting. Loki having been the only one that didn't get really messy makes his way out of the house and follows after Maya to catch up with her. Yuki shifts his gaze from Maya and glances around for a moment in search of any clean cloths in the living room though with the mess she had made he doubted there would be any. Upon hearing the young child speak again Yuki glances back to her, " That so? Well perhaps you should look at your self miss I march out of the house with only a night shirt on. " Yuki says to the young girl, " I guess I will have to wash up after getting some food, and so will you. Do you want to get dressed in something other then that? "

EXP: 257
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

A Little Newcomer Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Newcomer   A Little Newcomer EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 7:40 pm

"Oh yeah. I don't have anything but the dress I came in Yuki." She wrinkled her nose and sighed. "I need more clothes and a bath. But I'm starving. So can we eat first?" She skipped over to him and hugged his legs before her eyes gazed up at him with that seriously too cute smile. "What's for breakfast? Are you going to fix something? Or are we going to buy something at that tavern place? I like fruit and oatmeal. Do you think they'll have oatmeal?" Her had reached up as she released his legs, to grab his hand. Her fingers entwining with his as she pulled him gently towards the door jabbering all the while. "What are you going to get to eat? I bet you like eggs, and bacon, and steak, and all that big stuff. Can I have coffee or will it juice? Because I only like apple juice. My mommy use to make me oatmeal every morning with sugar and milk. Sometimes she even threw in apple bits. They were yummy. But she's dead now. So is daddy. That was three years ago. Oh" She stopped for a moment as they were walking towards the tavern and turned to run back to the house after a few moments, she ran back holding the pristine bunny. "Can Bun-bun come along. He likes to eat bacon." then In a loud whisper, putting her hand up to shield her mouth away from the stuffed animal, she said, "Although why a bunny likes to eat pigs is beyond me." With that she grabbed his hand and continued onto the tavern.

-281-
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

A Little Newcomer Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Newcomer   A Little Newcomer EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 9:42 pm

Yuki lets out a soft sigh as she informs him that the dress is all she had, though she didn't come with anything else when he brought her here, now did that guardian of hers have anything for her. With this in mind Yuki knew that he would have to get more cloths for her so she has more then as the dress she had on before. Now not only did he have to worry about getting her food, he also had to think upon cloths for her. As she hugged his leg he looks down at her, his gaze shifting over her face as he listens to her. While listening to her Yuki wasn't to sure about fixing something for the two of them and having her fix something seemed to be a problem as well so the tavern was the place to go to get breakfast, though the half-breed wasn't sure if they could completely accommodate her appetite. When she takes his hand he lightly grasps her hand and begins to move after her as she starts to pull him towards the door, unable to do anything other then follow after the cute little girl that seems to have taken charge of the moment. Leaving the house with her Yuki listens as she continues to talk, his gaze shifting around as he glances to some of the villagers as they look back at him walking hand in hand with this little child. As she spoke of her dead parents the half-breed let out a soft sigh as he glances down at her, it would seem that he had a soft spot for this little child and what has happened to her since now he wished to take care of her given she didn't have any parents. WHen she ran off back to the house he turns his attention and watches her, his gaze remaining on the house when she disappears into the house for a few moments before coming back out with her bunny and coming over to him. As she asks if her bunny can join them he gives a faint nod as he offers her his hand again. When she comments about a bunny eating pig he smirks faintly and begins to move with her as she continues onto the tavern. " We will be enjoying breakfast at the tavern and can see about getting you some oatmeal with apple bits in it and juice. After we have breakfast we can go see about getting you some more cloths other then your dress and then go get cleaned up. Then, after that who knows.. " He says with a faint shrug as he leads the way into the tavern before releasing his grasp on her hand, " How about you pick the seat? " Yuki asks as he looks down at Maya.

EXP: 478
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

A Little Newcomer Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Newcomer   A Little Newcomer EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 11:02 am

Maya was of course a jovial child. Even with everything that had happened to her. As she tugged on yuki's hand, the scars on her wrists would be apparent and painfully obvious. Her ankles had the same scars, as if someone had kept her chained or tied up with bonds that had cut deep into her flesh. She was on the skinny side, as if just starting to fill out from starving. But she tugged him over to a table and scrambled up into a chair. "Thank you so much, Yuki." She flashed him a bright smile as Bun Bun was placed in the chair to the right side of her. She would let him go to order food, and then she would call out to him, "Don't forget the bacon for Bun Bun." With that she waited quietly as she glanced about the tavern, the shirt of his almost too long for her. Her legs were swinging back and forth as she waited on her food. She grabbed bun bun and placed him on the table at his spot. "So what are we going to do today, Bun-Bun?" She stopped as if listening to the rabbit. Then she replied as if having an in depth conversation. "No. we can't do that. It requires too many pieces of wood. And we can never find that many nails."

-230-
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

A Little Newcomer Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Newcomer   A Little Newcomer EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 9:09 pm

Following along side Maya, Yuki glances down at her when she tugs on his hand, his gaze shifting down to her he notices the scars on her wrists, which where something that is out of place on a child of her age and raised questions with the half-breed though he put such questions aside from the time being since right now the topic was getting some breakfast. As she tugged him along, Yuki followed Maya as she leads the way over to a table before taking a seat first. Once Maya had taken a seat Yuki stands next to her and brings his hand up to lightly pat her on the head as he listens to her. Your welcome little one. " the half-breed says with a soft smile before he pulls away and heads to the bar to get them some food. Making his way to the bar he hears her call out and he pauses for a moment and glances back at her, " Alright I'll make sure to get the bacon. " He says before shifting his attention back ahead of them. The patrons in the bar couldn't help but look to the little girl sitting at the table and there leader, they had never seen him with a child before so this was a strange sight. Making his way to the bar, Yuki takes a moment to order them some breakfast, making sure to order the oatmeal with apples and some orange juice along with the side of bacon that she wanted before ordering his own breakfast. After ordering breakfast Yuki places some items on the bar to pay for the food and picks up the glass of juice the bartender filled before he heads back to the table. Making his way back to the table Yuki sets the glass of orange juice down in front of Maya, " Here we are little one hope you like this kind of juice. " Moving over to the other side of the table Yuki sits down and leans back into his seat, " The food will be out shortly, they have to go find a pig and turn it into bacon for bun bun. " Yuki says as he looks at Maya, " After we have breakfast we can go see about getting you something else to wear aside from that shirt, how does that sound? " he asks as he watches her, his mind still wondering upon the cuts on her wrists.

EXP: 415
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

A Little Newcomer Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Newcomer   A Little Newcomer EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 1:00 pm

-good place to exit-

We'll start another one after the saga.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Little Newcomer Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Newcomer   A Little Newcomer Empty

Back to top Go down

A Little Newcomer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shintheory Role-Playing :: DOR :: Roleplaying Board :: Terra Regnum :: Terra Main Archives-
Jump to: