Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Helping the Weak and Sheltering The Masses

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Rep! : 10

Helping the Weak and Sheltering The Masses Empty
PostSubject: Helping the Weak and Sheltering The Masses   Helping the Weak and Sheltering The Masses EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 11:37 am

Shifting his gaze back over his shoulder, Yuki looks back at the group of guard he has following after him, a small group comprised of six members, four warriors and two archers, aside from the guard following after him Yuki also had one of his wolf companions following at his side. Not far ahead of Yuki and his guard rested a small village located within the forest region some miles west of Medius which was a rather long trek from Theden, though such a thing didn't bother Yuki and he always had the aid of mounts should he need it. Shifting his gaze from the guards Yuki looks ahead of him to the village. Looking at the village he shifts his gaze over what he can see for a moment before glancing back to the guard with him. The group of warriors and archers follow close behind there leader in a loose formation, each of the troops with him keep there eye out for any sign of threat around them. After making sure his guard where keeping an eye out Yuki shifts his attention back to the village as they draw closer to it. " I wonder how this is going to go.. " Yuki asks himself as he shifts his gaze over the village once again as they draw closer to it. Thus far he had good luck with his last endeavor to find people for his village and even Lunara had been able to find some new people for the village.

EXP: 263
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Rep! : 49

PostSubject: Re: Helping the Weak and Sheltering The Masses   Helping the Weak and Sheltering The Masses EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 1:41 pm

The sun was high in the sky as smoke curled up from the village. Raiders has just attacked the innocent villagers of this small forest town. And they were just picking around the burned out remains of their houses and buildings looking for anything of value. It was cold and damp in this part of the forest and very outback. The wind blew the trees and the smoke about. There was nothing left of the village but burned out husks or buildings. A song of mourning came out as a mother found her child burned down to just bones. A shout of outrage exploded from a man finding his wife raped and beaten. Children lost their parents, grandparents lost their lives. The small shrine had been destroyed and there was nothing left of this small village's hopes and dreams of the future. Livestock had been taken, everything had been taken or destroyed. It was a sad state of affairs.

Helping the Weak and Sheltering The Masses Octie110

On one of the low wooden fences, sat a small girl, human of about 10 years old looking about. Her hair was done up in pigtails with pink ribbons curling down. She was wearing a pink dress with white petticoats, garters, and stockings. On her feet were pink, glossy shoes. Her green eyes glanced around at the destruction and then over to a man leaning against a wall of a building that was left partially standing. She looked odd for the village and stood out since it looked as if she were taken care of higher classed parents. The man wore black trousers a blood red silk shirt, a black jacket unbuttoned, and a black tie. His eyes were focused on a book in his hands as he erased something from the book. The girl said nothing and turned back to watch the events of the village. A tear coming from her eye and down her cheek.

Helping the Weak and Sheltering The Masses Brads-10

-431-
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Helping the Weak and Sheltering The Masses   Helping the Weak and Sheltering The Masses EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 2:12 pm

As he shifts his gaze over the village Yuki took note of the destroyed buildings he could see and the smoke raising into the sky. A soft sigh escaped the male as he shifts his gaze over what he could see of the building. Already he gathered that they village had been attacked probably by some group of bandits or raiders that strike and take what they want killing and raping the people of the village. With this in mind Yuki wondered if he should have his guard remain behind since they might think it is more bandits coming to attack them again. With this in mind Yuki glances back to the guards with him, " I want you to spread out and check the village permits, I will go in alone so not to cause any trouble. " He says to the group with him. The guards with Yuki had also seen the state of the village and when they hear there leader speak up they turn there attention to him and the two rangers protested but they didn't disobey the command of there leader and the group broke up into smaller two man groups and went into the forest. With his guard going to check the area around the village it was just Yuki and his wolf companion that move into the village. As he made his way into the village Yuki tried not to seem as a threat to the people though he did carry his traditional weapon on his back though at the moment his consider rest with the village. A soft sigh escaped him as he shifts his gaze, taking in more of the destruction now that he makes his way into the village. As he shifts his gaze Yuki notices a small well dressed child, which seemed a bit out of place in the village. Taking note of the young female he comes to a stop for a moment not far from her, his gaze shifting over her form as the wolf comes to as top at his side, its attention shifting to the young girl as well.

EXP 361
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

PostSubject: Re: Helping the Weak and Sheltering The Masses   Helping the Weak and Sheltering The Masses EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 5:48 pm

The village was trying to recoup from the attack, so one man walking into town with a dog didn't warrant much notice even with the big weapon strapped to his back. The little girl was swinging her legs back and forth as she sat on the wooden fence. She looked up and those green eyes were full of tears. She watched Yuki enter the village as she reached up and wiped away the tears. Then she hugged the bunny tight and looked down to the wolf. "Oh pretty puppy." She smiled through the tears and looked almost happy to see the puppy. She loved animals as apparent from the bunny in her arms where as most girls her age would have a doll. Her eyes glanced back to the man leaning on the building, who only glanced up and then back to his book. Her eyes turned back to the wolf and she forgot about her sadness in light of an animal. Her hands clapped in front of the bunny as she watched the dog. Her little body slipped down from her perch on the fence and dropped to the ground landing on her feet. She held out her hand and called out to the wolf, "Here puppy."

-213-
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Helping the Weak and Sheltering The Masses   Helping the Weak and Sheltering The Masses EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 6:29 pm

Looking at the little girl Yuki could see that she that she is crying and the half-breed lets out a soft sigh as he watches her. As she makes the comment about a puppy Yuki shifts his gaze and glances down to his animal companion for a moment before lifting his gaze back to the girl and watches as her mood seems to shift at the sight of his companion. The wolf's tale shifts behind it as it watched the young girl, though it didn't like being referred to as a puppy it doesn't do anything to show the dislike of the name as it keeps its gaze set upon the young girl. Yuki remains silent as he glances to the male with the young girl when she glances to him. As he watches the young girls reaction Yuki can't help but smile faintly as he watches her jump from the fence and hold her hand out as she calls for his companion. The wolf held its ground as it watched the girl and when she calls out to it, it begins to move away from Yuki and move over to the girl, its tail wagging behind it as it moves over to the girl and sniffs at her hand before licking her hand.

EXP: 214
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

PostSubject: Re: Helping the Weak and Sheltering The Masses   Helping the Weak and Sheltering The Masses EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 7:01 pm

As the wolf gets close, the little girl pats her leg while holding the bunny. When he got there and sniffed her offered hand she reached out to pet him, running her hand over his head and coat. "Aren't you a pretty boy. No wait, boys are suppose to be handsome. Pretty is for girls." Her little nose wrinkled up as she said this and giggled. "So that makes you a handsome boy." She began to scratch him behind the ears. "You haven't met Bun-bun yet have you." She stopped petting to hold out the bunny. Then she said in a whisper as she continued to stroke the animal, "He's my best friend. Mommy gave him to me before she died. He was my birthday present three years ago. But I don't like my birthdays anymore. They make me sad. But I do like you. Bet you can run really fast. I was suppose to do that, but I hid under the bed instead. I was afraid. Bet you aren't afraid of anything. You're big and strong."

As she rambled on to the wolf, the man leaning against the building glanced up to Yuki, raised an eyebrow and looked back down at his book. The pencil turned and he began writing something.

-220-
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Helping the Weak and Sheltering The Masses   Helping the Weak and Sheltering The Masses EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 7:13 pm

Yuki held his ground as the wolf moved from his side and over to the girl, he remained silent and watched the two. The wolf having sniffed and licked her hand moved its head in closer as she begins to pet him. As he watched the two Yuki listened to the young girl as she spoke to his companion. As she begins to scratch his ear the wolf leans more into the young girl's hand before shifting its attention once she stop scratching behind its hear. The wolf looks at the bunny as she holds it out, its head tilting to the side as it looks at the stuffed animal, giving it a sniff before it lifts its gaze to look at the young girl. Yuki couldn't;t help but listen to the young girl's story as she spoke to his wolf, a frown taking form on the half-breeds face as he listens to her. Finally the half-breed begins to move and as he steps forwards he glances to the male that seems to be writing in a book and wonders for a moment as to what he is doing, before turning his attention back to the young girl and his companion, " Becareful, Loki likes to eat little girls. " Yuki says playfully, a soft smile upon his visage s he looks at the two.

EXP: 228
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

PostSubject: Re: Helping the Weak and Sheltering The Masses   Helping the Weak and Sheltering The Masses EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 7:51 pm

As Yuki approached the child stopped and took a step back from the wolf. Clutching the bunny to her. She tried for a smile as she said quietly, "I'm sorry sir. I didn't mean to call your wolf away." The toe of her right foot pressed into the dirt and twirled around nervously. Then he spoke about the wolf liking to eat little girls and she looked back over her shoulder to the man. He stopped writing and looked up again, his hand coming up and pushing his glasses further up his nose. His eyes alighted upon Yuki and he frowned for a moment before going back to his book. The girl looked back to Yuki and Loki. She then smiled brightly, in that heart breaking, ice melting way that only a kid can do. "If he liked eating little girls, he wouldn't be letting me pet him. Unless he is the big bad wolf in disguise. The big bad wolf always eats little girls. Or was that the old evil crone. Oh well I can't remember" She giggled as she looked at the wolf. "Hello Loki. I'm Maya." And then she looked up at the man and dropped a proper curtsy. "Please to meet you, sir."

-214-
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Helping the Weak and Sheltering The Masses   Helping the Weak and Sheltering The Masses EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 8:02 pm

After the comment Yuki watched the little girl to see what her reaction was, though his comment was made jokingly. The wolf lifted its attention to Yuki for a moment before looking back to the young girl. Taking note of the young girl looking to the man, Yuki glances to him for a brief moment before turning his gaze back to the girl and listens as she speaks again. As he lisens to her he smiles fainty and gives a faint nod. When she addresses Loki he steps forwards, moving back over to her as he lowers his head waiting for more scratching. Yuki keeps his gaze on the girl as she curtsie after introducing herself to Loki before speaking to him. " It is a pleasure to meet you to little one. " Yuki says as he steps forwards and kneels before Maya, as he kneels before her he brings a hand up from her side, bringing it up and offering it to her, " Perhaps you can help me? " He asks as he gazes into her eyes. Loki shifts over to Maya's side and sits down next to her as he gazes up at her.

EXP: 200
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

PostSubject: Re: Helping the Weak and Sheltering The Masses   Helping the Weak and Sheltering The Masses EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 9:05 pm

As he kneels she takes his hand and shakes it. The smile still on her face. "Sure, what Can I help you with?" Maya pulled her hand from his and went back to scratching the ears of the puppy. The man closed the book and looked over the rim of his glasses for a moment and sighed. "Maya. Are you sure?" She looked back to him and smiled brightly. "Yes. I'm sure" The man nodded frowned at Yuki again and pushed his glasses back up. "As you wish then. Tomorrow is our next lesson." With that the book disappeared and a large scythe materialized in his hand as he swung it down and opened a portal. He stepped through and was gone in a flash.

She looked back to Yuki and smiled. "That was Azrael, my teacher. He's not a people person." She whispered to him and looked around over his head stepping on her tiptoes as if making sure he was gone. "He found me after mommy and daddy died. He usually has a lot to do so we meet almost every day for lessons. He's really cute, but shy too." Her smile was happy as she went back to scratching the wolf again. "So what is it you need help with?"

-217-
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Helping the Weak and Sheltering The Masses   Helping the Weak and Sheltering The Masses EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 9:27 pm

As she answers him with an answer he was hoping for Yuki gives a faint nod. Loki leans into Mayas hand as she begins to scratch behind his ears, his tail begins to wag as he closes his eyes. Yuki gets ready to speak again but before he can the male speaks up and he turns attention to the male, wondering who he was. Yuki figured he was either her brother or her father by the way he spoke to her, though as the male manifests a large scythe and forms a portal before going through it a light frown takes form on his face. Hearing Maya speak Yuki shifts his attention back to her, the frown on his face fading and quickly becoming replaced with a smile as he gives a faint nod to what she is saying while thinking over it. Yuki quickly came to the understanding that the male was not her brother or father but rather a guardian of sorts from the sound of it. " I see. " Yuki murmurs lightly as he looks at the young girl. Bringing his hand up Yuki reaches out and lightly pats Maya on the head, " If you think you can, could you tell me what happened here and where I can find the leader of this village. "

EXP: 222
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

PostSubject: Re: Helping the Weak and Sheltering The Masses   Helping the Weak and Sheltering The Masses EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 10:37 pm

"Well" She put her hand up to her mouth like she was thinking, her finger tapping against her lips in thought. "Got any candy? I can tell you everything for candy. Jelly beans are my favorite." Either way she would either get the candy or pout a bit. The slight down turn of her lips pulling on the heart strings. If he wasn't able to come up with candy, she would sigh and say, "oh well. Too much to hope for I guess. The leader is dead. The raiders hung him in that tree over there" She pointed behind her to a large oak tree where a man's body was swinging in the breeze. Her little body shuddered as she continued on. "The raiders killed the elders and skinned them alive in the center of town. then fed their bodies to a few demons that were with them. The blood stains over there are them. So no one is leading this village. Perhaps you should lead them, sir. There aren't many left but they need a place to go." Then there were tears in her eyes as she looked off, "Everyone needs a place to be safe and warm." She blinked them away and sniffed. Her hands petting the wolf.

-216-
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Helping the Weak and Sheltering The Masses   Helping the Weak and Sheltering The Masses EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 10:47 pm

After asking he watches her and waits for an answer from her and when she inquires about the candy he shakes his head faintly, " Im afraid I don't. " He murmurs lightly and for a moment wonders if she will tell him even though he doesn't have any candy. He watched her face after his answer about the candy and frowns faintly as he sees the sadness in her face, he would have to make sure to get her candy later. As she speaks again he listens to her, glad she is answering his question. Shifting his attention Yuki looks over to where she points, his gaze shifting to the dead body hanging in the tree before he turns his gaze back to her. He knew speaking with the village leader was out of the question now and soon came to understand that even the elders where dead as well, a rather unfortunate turn of events since now he wasn't to sure who to talk to. As she makes the comment about leading the people Yuki gives a faint nod since such a thing is why he has come to this village. Loki lifts his head and flicks his tongue across her hand as he looks at Maya. Having the answers he sought, Yuki raises to his feet, " Thank you for answering me. " shifting his hand from his side he offers it to her, " Yes, everyone needs a place to be safe and arm and I am here to offer such a place. Come with me Maya and I will take care of you little one. " Yuki says with a smile as he looks down at her.

EXP: 280
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

PostSubject: Re: Helping the Weak and Sheltering The Masses   Helping the Weak and Sheltering The Masses EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 7:13 pm

She blinked as she watched Yuki's hand come out. She slowly slipped her hand inside his and tugged him towards the center of town, her smile lit up the place, it was just that damn cute. "You will, Mr. Yuki? And can I play with Loki? I like animals. I like you." With that she would drag him into the center of town and let him do the talking. She would play with Loki, rubbing his head and his fur, scratching behind his ears while yuki made his speech.

The others in the village at seeing the little girl with yuki and wolf would come out of their homes, now curious as to what this man was doing there. A big man with a weeks worth of beard and stubble spoke up while scratching the beard. "Who are you and what do you want?" He would give Yuki a moment to answer before continuing with his line of questioning. "I am Barret the blacksmith. how do we know you didn't have anything to do with the raid. Those brigands destroyed everything. Just so that they could have some fun. They enjoyed the killing."

-202-
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Helping the Weak and Sheltering The Masses   Helping the Weak and Sheltering The Masses EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 7:28 pm

He lightly holds onto her hand once she takes his and follows after her as she tugs him along towards the center of town/ As she speaks he looks down at her and gives a faint nod, offering the young girl a soft smile, " Yes you can play with Loki little one. I have more like him at my village. " He says as he gives the girl's hand a soft squeeze. Once in the center of town he lets go of her hand so she can begin to play with Loki while he takes care of business. Loki had followed at her side as she lead the way into the center of the village and once she comes to a stop he remains close to her, leaning into her hands as she begins to rub and scratch at his fur.

Before he could begin to speak Yuki heard the comment from a male and he shifts his attention to the male, his gaze shifting over his form for a brief moment, " I am Yuki and I am here to offer you all a home. " Yuki says to the male before shifting his gaze from the man and glances around once again. As the man speaks up again Yuki looks back to him and sighs softly, " I assure you I had nothing to do with the raid on your village Barret. I had no idea this had happened to your village until I drew closer. I am sorry for what has happened to your village and your losses, I cannot bring those back but I can offer you all a safe home. One where you will be protected from things like this, where you don't have to fight for your safety, that is left to me and the town guard. "

EXP: 291
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

PostSubject: Re: Helping the Weak and Sheltering The Masses   Helping the Weak and Sheltering The Masses EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 12:27 pm

There was a murmur from the crowd as Yuki spoke. Barret looked at the crowd and then to Yuki. "Well it's up to the rest of all, but I for one just want to work at a forge in peace. Not to have to worry about swinging my hammer for more than just that. Caving in heads is not the best thing in the world. Well sir. I will be going to your village then." And that he reached out and waited for Yuki to take his hand. He would give a firm, strong shake before turning to gather his things. A few others were in agreement as they drifted to gather their things. Most of the village would be going with him. A few spoke of family in other villages they were going to go live with. But all in all it wasn't so bad.

The girl smiled at the puppy and continued to play with Loki. "Your are such a handsome boy. Yes you are." Scratching his head and back, his belly. "You're so big and strong. I bet you could carry a lot couldn't you. And I bet you could run really fast and catch plenty of deer, couldn't you. Such a handsome boy." She was still pouring on the compliments like one talks to a domestic animal as they petted and played with it.

-228-
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Helping the Weak and Sheltering The Masses   Helping the Weak and Sheltering The Masses EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 2:05 pm

After speaking Yuki fell silent as he watched the people around him. In the end it was up to them to choose if they went with him or did something else, he wasn't going to make them come with him if they didn't want to. As Barret spoke up Yuki looked to him and gives a faint nod knowing he could put the man to work. When the male reached his hand out Yuki met the gesture and took hold of the mans hand as he gives it a shake, " Then I can put you to work right away, we have a blacksmith where you can work and not have to worry about using your hammer to harm anyone. " Yuki says with a faint nod as he releases his grasp on the mans hand and turns his attention to the rest of the villagers as some agree to come though others don't, instead opting to go live with family. Loki remained at Maya's side as she begins to pour on the affection for him, something he didn't shy away from as she scratched at his head back and belly while speaking to him. Turning his gaze from the villagers Yuki looks back to Maya and Loki, a soft smirk upon his face as he looks at the two, " I'm sure he could carry you on his back little one and if you ask nicely he might give you a ride back to the village. " Yuki says to the little girl before turning his attention back to the villagers, " Those who wish to come with me gather what you want and we can set out for Theden. "

EXP: 274 / 2,333

Last edited by Rune on Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

PostSubject: Re: Helping the Weak and Sheltering The Masses   Helping the Weak and Sheltering The Masses EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 4:19 pm

The kid and villagers accompany Yuki to Theden.

-10- exit rp
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Helping the Weak and Sheltering The Masses   Helping the Weak and Sheltering The Masses EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 10:18 pm

With the villagers brought to his side and willing to join him, Yuki knew that he had just increased the overall population of his village and perhaps gained new allies as well as a spunkly little companion to stay with him since it seemed Loki had grown attatched to the little female that had helped him. With Maya in tow as well as the villagers Yuki takes his troops and heads back to Theden.

-End & Exit-
EXP: 80
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Helping the Weak and Sheltering The Masses   Helping the Weak and Sheltering The Masses Empty

Back to top Go down

Helping the Weak and Sheltering The Masses
Page 1 of 1