Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

God Diva

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Rep! : 17

God Diva Empty
PostSubject: God Diva   God Diva EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 10:55 pm

God Diva NoahPost_TrueNoahFinal
Noah Valesti
Health: 200%
Stamina: 104%
Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: V [+4.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: III [+2.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: III [+2.0]
Actions: ---
Active Skills: Noah's Resolve[∞] |
Active Forms: Form:Angel[Undrain] | Form:Archangel[Booster I+Refreshing]
Dmg/Status Relay: ---
Theme: King Knight

A place of beauty and peace, Inanis was the Sanctuary of the Archangel Noah, the Sanctuary that he in a sense built with his own two hands, along with the two hands of many others. His eyes looked over with much intensity with a female behind him, the female that was and would always have his back." It's a beautiful morning Noah, here at Phoenix point ". Noah simply nodded to her reply, not saying much about it." I can't believe we are really going to tear down everything we have and reconstruct it...even the Temple ". Noah turned his head to the side so she would be within view of his right eye." I thought everything was perfect to begin with, but it would appear to be that I was wrong. I must rebuild everything, my people must have the best in what ever we want ". Kimi's eyes lowered slightly before something happened that was a rare occurance. A smirk crept up on her face." Well, isn't that quite greedy of you Noah ". He arched a brow at her calling him greedy before raising up and turning to her completely. " What do you mean. They're our people...don't you think that they deserve the best ? ".

Projects:

Words :: 223 Exp
Gains ::---
God Diva Space

Last edited by Noah on Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

God Diva Empty
PostSubject: Re: God Diva   God Diva EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 11:24 pm

Noah Valesti
Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: V [+4.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: III [+2.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: III [+2.0]

Kimi walked over to Noah and gave a slight shrug." I guess...". Noah couldn't help but wonder what was up with her. She wasn't acting the way she normally did but then he would notice something. The way she walked was more in a seducing manner, not moving her hips too much but more than what Kimi would do. Kimi wasn't the type to walk like that or anything, and would probably fail at being seductive. Her words though possessed a negative feel from them which also rose suspicion. As she closed in, Noah would walked to the right but keep his attention on her. It was almost as if they were having some kind of standoff. The winds blew slightly within the silent moment before Noah would finally come to a conclusion." So, you know what's even more interesting ? ". Noah asked Kimi before Kimi crossed her hands over her breasts before replying back." What ? ". Noah would bring himself to a stop and chuckle slightly." It's interesting how people think that they can just waltz up in my village and think that they can just move about with no harm coming to them. I allowed one other to do that for special circumstances, but this time Im putting my foot down ".

Projects:

Words :: 233 Exp
God Diva Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

God Diva Empty
PostSubject: Re: God Diva   God Diva EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 11:35 pm

Noah Valesti

Kimi tilted her head to side, appearing as if she was wondering what Noah was talking about, but it was obvious that he knew something was up and that she was infact not Kimi." Was I not nice enough ? ". She asked before releasing a sigh and then rubbing the back of her head slightly." Acting as the kind ones are always hard for me. I guess I should have prepared for you discovering me ". Noah laughtly slightly before crossing his arms." You wanted me to figure you out. Other wise you really wouldn't have approached me at all, or even revealed that you were behind me. I can see it in your eyes, you've prepared for it...you basically asked for it, and already I am sensing that you're not an idiot... so I can only ask you what is your purpose for being here, and was it all worth it ? I mean what you plan to do...or better yet...possessing Kimi. That's something I just can't forgive no matter what...". The figure released another sigh before rubbing the back of her head slightly." Fine. I came here to collect you for someone...they want to see you, and I know that you would not be defeated, definately by the likes of me so ".

Projects:

Words :: 228 Exp
Gains ::1 TEXP [At least 5 Posts in the day]
God Diva Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

God Diva Empty
PostSubject: Re: God Diva   God Diva EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 9:07 pm

Noah Valesti

Noah's brows arched slightly as he looked at her. He was now curious as to who wanted to speak with him, and would go as far as to possess Kimi." So tell me who this individual is...". Kimi immediately shook her head before walking around slowly." First, you got to entertain me in this body...I know I can't exactly beat you at your max...but I highly doubt that you'll perform at your max against this girl. She can still process the images too so no mind games. There is also your Power of Kings...of which you promised this particular meat suit that you'll never use it against her ". Noah was burning up inside about how much this individual knew about him and Kimi. This person had to have been watching them for some time, because not even Kimi knew of the mental capabilities he possessed so it couldn't be like she was accessing her memories or something. He released a slight chuckle despite how mad he was inside and placed his hands into his pocket." Kimi means so much to me, buuuut ". With saying that, the shadows would extend from his shadow and extend greatly covering the area, including blocking the veiw of Phoenix point. This would cause Kimi to freeze with fear." Don't ever believe for a second that I wouldn't tear you a new one...All I can do is hope she forgives me afterwards...given if she's alive ".

Projects:

Words :: 266 Exp
Gains ::1 TEXP [Earn at 250 EXP in a day.]
God Diva Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

God Diva Empty
PostSubject: Re: God Diva   God Diva EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 10:06 pm

Noah Valesti

Kimi's heart beat raced at the sight of this, both Kimi and the thing that was possessing her feeling the fear from Daemonium. This wasn't something that Noah would have wanted to ever reveal to Kimi, but it had to be done now to show this person who had been possessing her that He was no one to be messing with. What really scared her was the way Noah appeared within the shadows. Of course the huge and small demonic eyes was scary, and more so the sharp grins, but the way Noah appeared, while already in his true form was something really scary for her. One of His eyes no longer looked like eyes but red small orb that glowed within the darkness, a part of his face covered in shadows. This of course was his right side, while the other was normal as normal could get when he was in his true form. It was like looking at something Dark, and then at something Darker instead of looking at a Dark side and a light peaceful side. He approached her like this and when he reached her, The Kami brought his hands up and placed it on her cheek." Soooo...will you now tell me what I want to know ? " He asked in what appeared to be a kind manner, though the killer intent was there and so strong that it had Kimi's heart racing, almost in a dangerous manner.

Projects:

Words :: 251 Exp
God Diva Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

God Diva Empty
PostSubject: Re: God Diva   God Diva EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 10:22 pm

Noah Valesti

Noah was about to release the tech, but then something else came to his mind." No, on second thought. Just get the hell out of her body. You have my word that I won't kill you ". She was too scared to even think properly, though Noah would keep his word. He normally he wouldn't even make a promise like that if a demon or something did that to Kimi or Sera, but there was somethings that needed to be looked into. Kimi would nodd slowly before lifting her head and opening her mouth. When that happened, a black fog like substance would shoot up out of her mouth and continue shooting up in which would eventually fill a portion of the area. The Fog itself would then form into what appeared to be a female with an hour glass figure. Hair was as blue as the skies before noon, long and and beautiful similar to the manner that Seraphina had her hair. Her skin was that of a darker complexion, but not too dark. The eyes of this person possessed the same of his, though she didn't give off the same feel as he did. Once she was out, Kimi would fall to the ground. Noah looked to the female before him and crossed his arms." So what first...what's your name ? ".

Projects:

Words :: 232 Exp
God Diva Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

God Diva Empty
PostSubject: Re: God Diva   God Diva EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 11:40 pm

Noah Valesti

Her eyes was narrowed at the Kami, and despite the fact that he made a promise to not kill her, She still felt the urge to simply resist answering him. Doing so would lead to horrible results so she would release a sigh before acceptance." My name is Kurina. Kurina Damon...and the person that sent me after you was someone from your past. Im not surprised that you wouldn't have come down with it by now. She haven't released her name, but she do go by a title. She is known as the Silent Despair. It's obvious that nothing in my power can bring you, but just know that she knows more about you than others...Of course I won't be returning to her due to the failure of bringing you back. She'll have my head on a pike you know ? ". Noah didn't give any kind of reaction that would stand out as he just looked at her and took in the info. Kimi began to motion slightly as an indicator that she was coming to. He turned his attention to her and knelt down a little bit, attempting to help her up." Are you alright Kimi ? " Noah asked with what appeared to be a very concerned tone of voice. Kimi nodded slightly before looking at the female demon.

Projects:

Words :: 230 Exp
God Diva Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

God Diva Empty
PostSubject: Re: God Diva   God Diva EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 9:00 pm

Noah Valesti
Stamina: 14%
Actions: Performed Power of Kings[BND6*Mental*|BSN2|MLT1|HNE2|QCK3|STE3*Stun*] @Kurina | Celestial Rank[BST6|MDE3] @Kimi
Active Skills: Noah's Resolve[∞] | Power of Kings[5|2|1] | Celestial Rank[5]
Dmg/Status Relay: Regained 20 Stamina

Kimi
Health: 100%
Stamina: 100%
Attributes: STR: IV [+3.0] INT: III [+2.0] DEF: III [+2.0] Aegis: III [+2.0] MOV: III [+2.0] DEX: I [+1.0]
Actions: Momentum/Melee @Kurina

" heh...you know, you two actually look cute together ". With simply saying that, Kimi would gain a feint red coloration across her face despite being in the presence of the thing that possessed her awhile ago. When it came to the idea of her and Noah being a couple, she could do nothing but turn red. She cared about Noah more than anyone, and just really wanted his happiness. It was a weakness in dangerous situations like this, but she accepted that weakness. After snapping out of it, she would narrow her eyes at the Demon." Your head deserves to be on a Pike...Noah ". Noah knew where Kimi was going at with this, which was a strange thing for someone of a gentle nature like Kimi. First he needed to get something out of the female first." I, Noah Valesti command you to reveal the exact locations of the one known as the Silent Despair.". That command was more than just words. Psionic energy launched towards her and would hone in on her if she made an attempt to move. unnoticed by all, the energy would hit her which would cause her expression to change to that of an indifferent individual. Around her pupils was a light red glow indicating the success of the skill. The Power of Kings, absolute obedience...a power that only Noah at the time had." The one known as The silent despair is located in Barathrum Regnum in Crystalle...". Noah released a sigh before realizing that would be all that he would need from her. "Breakthrough your Limit! Kimi! " With saying that, Kimi would find herself greatly empowered by Noah's Spell. Noah had made a promise not to hurt Kurina, but Kimi made no such thing, the individual who actually wanted to kill the demon for possessing her. Kurina looked to Noah, and then to Kimi realizing what was about to happen, so she would attempt to make a run for it. She couldn't turn herself into the foggy substance and so all she had was her legs to try to get her out of there. Kimi motioned down bringing her hand to the ground almost in the manner that a football player would do, but immediately after touching the ground she would push off it straight towards the demon at full speed." Take this! ". With yelling that, Kimi would close the distance. Kurina made the mistake of turning her head around a bit before Kimi closed the distance. Her arm was arched back and it would shoot forwards quickly, catching her across the face. The force applied was great, combined with the momentum that Kimi picked up would have done some great damage to the skull. Kurina would fly ahead a bit before hitting the ground and remaining there.

Projects:

Words :: 516 Exp
Gains ::1 TEXP [Post in 2 or more RPs]
God Diva Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

God Diva Empty
PostSubject: Re: God Diva   God Diva EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 11:13 pm

Noah Valesti
Stamina: 24%
Actions: Performed Ventus Secundus[HP+6*STA*|MDE3]
Active Skills: Noah's Resolve[∞] | Power of Kings[4|1] | Celestial Rank[4] | Ventus Secundus[5]

Kimi
Attributes: STR: IV [+3.0] INT: III [+2.0] DEF: III [+2.0] Aegis: III [+2.0] MOV: III [+2.0] DEX: I [+1.0]

Kimi released the fist and turned to Noah." What are we going to do ? ". Noah was already interested about this Silent despair that supposedly knew everything about him. If she knew so much, then she would have known that it would have been a better idea to possess Sera instead of Kimi, unless she saw something that He currently didn't. Kimi saw everything from the inside, and though she was scared of that ability that Noah possessed, she didn't act any different around him. Noah looked down to Kurina who still appeared to be breathing." I don't know...it's in the realm below. Even if something were to be done about it, you certainly couldn't come unless you were constantly healed from drain presented on you by the enviroment ". Kimi smiled a bit and cocked her head to the side." That's why you're here...You protect me and I protect you with my life. No matter how you may not like it, I won't allow you to go down there alone ". It was at that moment that she felt her heart race. Noah on the other hand laughed slightly and nodded." Alright then. I guess it's not up for debate then...lets head back to the village. There are some things that need to be done first ". And with that the two would begin walking. While getting some distance ahead, Noah looked back at the fallen body of Kurina and shook his head.

Projects:

Words :: 265 Exp
God Diva Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

God Diva Empty
PostSubject: Re: God Diva   God Diva EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 11:26 pm

Noah Valesti
Stamina: 33%
Actions: Performed Dei Iudicium[DMG6|AOE1] @Kurina
Active Skills: Noah's Resolve[∞] | Celestial Rank[3] | Ventus Secundus[4]

Kimi

" Feel my anger, Feel my wrath, perish from here for that's your path ". And with that, 15 feet around Kurina would become enveloped in some form of distortion, in which the lands would flicker back and forth between dimensions. It wasn't the entire land, but everything within 15 feet of the target. Kurina was alive after the attack from Kimi, but this was overkill. After it finished flickering back and fourth between dimensions, everything would appear as if a earth quake hit that little pierce of area, meaning the ground was messed up and broken apart, but the most disturbing image was that of Kurina. Her eyes were blank, showing no signs of life in them, and as one looked further down her body, huge pieces of flesh was missing from her neck as well as the spine pertruding the chest. The arms was completely severed and blood was everywhere. At the point of her hips...well it was just gone. She was mutilated in the godlike attack, and even after seeing such a sight, Noah began to laugh." You thought you had me...but you learned the hard way that no one ever have me where they want me...".

Projects:

Words :: 217 Exp
God Diva Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

God Diva Empty
PostSubject: Re: God Diva   God Diva EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 11:41 pm

Noah Valesti
Stamina: 53%
Active Skills: Noah's Resolve[∞] | Celestial Rank[2] | Ventus Secundus[3]

Kimi

It took a little second before Kimi realized what had happened, which was from the noise really. She thought that she was the one that brought Kurina down, but what Noah did was overkill. When Noah continued and aligned himself with Kimi, she could only wonder why he did that after making the promise not to hurt her." Don't look at me like that. That filthy excuse for a demon took over your body and tried to have it's way. Taking over your body and putting you in harms way ? Trying to make it where you are some kind of bargaining chip with me...even if Sera was here and begged me not to kill that demon, it signed it's life away the moment it took you over ". Kimi couldn't help but see that in nothing less than a romantic declaration for her which it really wasn't. " Thank you! I didn't know you cared so much ". Noah closed his eyes and released a sigh." You're special Kimi. Don't look too deep into that though ". Kimi already did, which was indicated by the way she was smiling." Alright...I woooon't ". Noah sighed again before rubbing the back of his head.

Projects:

Words :: 214 Exp
God Diva Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

God Diva Empty
PostSubject: Re: God Diva   God Diva EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 11:01 am

Noah Valesti
Stamina: 73%
Active Skills: Noah's Resolve[∞] | Celestial Rank[1] | Ventus Secundus[2]

Kimi
Theme: Believer

Sometime had passed since they returned to the village of Inanis. The people of the village were working on things that was mentioned by Noah upon his arrival. While they were just making changes to the homes and completely reconstructing the blacksmith shop as well as the Armory, Noah and Kimi was preparing for their trip. Kimi swirled around slightly, enjoying the look of her armor. It possessed the same look as Kimi's old armor down to the color detail, the only differences was that it possessed a greater density. Luckily with Kimi's base strength, she was able to wear everything without it hindering her movement, including the red metallic beret. Noah wasn't exactly buying much himself, feeling that he really didn't have a need for a weapon giving his capabilities already." Get whatever you believe you may need. This isn't going to be just some trip...we're bound to run into demons down there ". Kimi nodded, agreeing before she went to the merchant. The merchant was proud to see Noah and Kimi shopping there, so if it was possible he would try to give them great deals. Along with the Armor, Kimi would find herself picking up what appeared to be a bow. With carrying carrying the bow over, she also decided to pick up a bunch of Arrows, a few fire Arrows and a few Poison Arrows.

Purchase:

Words :: 260 Exp
God Diva Space
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran

Rep! : 5

God Diva Empty
PostSubject: Re: God Diva   God Diva EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 11:01 am

The member 'Noah' has done the following action : Dices roll

'[ Honed ]' :
God Diva OMEGA
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

God Diva Empty
PostSubject: Re: God Diva   God Diva EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 2:07 pm

Noah Valesti
Stamina: 93%
Active Skills: Noah's Resolve[∞] | Ventus Secundus[1]

Kimi
Attributes: STR: II [+1.0] INT: II [+1.0] DEF: II [+1.0] Aegis: II [+1.0] MOV: II [+1.0] DEX: II [+1.0]

Noah rubbed the back of his head at the sight of all the arrows that Kimi was getting. It was a bit scary to think one woman would need all of those items, but there was good reasons behind it. Kimi would partially get undressed right infront of him in the merchant so she could trade the stuff in for new things. This caused Noah's gray face to take on a color of it's own." This is umm...". Kimi turned to Noah wondering what he was trying to say, but it was quite obvious as to the way he was acting, which would cause her to cover her breasts which was already covered with materials (Bandages). " Oh! Sorry ". She didn't know that Noah would become loss with words at the sight of seeing her close to nude. The merchant himself was quite happy at the sight that he would decide to make a little deal with them." I'll give you all those, for the sum of items that equal to half of the total of items you're getting ". Noah still had Kimi in his mind so it was up to her to make the transaction." Oh my! That'll be just wonderful! " She was excited to hear that they had got the best type of deal that they could get, and She wanted to hug Noah but he was still in that odd state. Minutes would pass and Kimi was within her new gear with a bow and a quiver strapped behind her.

Purchase:

Words :: 256 Exp
God Diva Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

God Diva Empty
PostSubject: Re: God Diva   God Diva EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 3:06 pm

Noah Valesti
Active Skills: Noah's Resolve[∞]

Kimi
Attributes: STR: II [+1.0] INT: II [+1.0] DEF: II [+1.0] Aegis: II [+1.0] MOV: II [+1.0] DEX: II [+1.0]

The two had finished shopping for gear for their trip, and now the only thing left to do was to make sure everything was understood amongst the workers and villagers about them being gone for a little period. There were sets of rules that they went by when both heads were absent. This would be addressed when Noah called for a village meeting infront of The House of Noah. The idea that Noah and Kimi was going to be gone for a while was very uncomfortable and knowing that They would be going to the lands below was even more uncomfortable." Everyone! Listen! ". Kimi gathered their attention while Noah prepared himself." For the next day or so, me and Kimi will be absent on business. We're traveling to the depths of Barathrum Regnum, and until we get back, we need you all to work on the structures. Slightly alter the ones that need to be altered, though I want the Blacksmith shop and the Armory buildings to be made out of stone. Im leaving everything in your hands until we return. I believe in you all...". And with that everyone would begin cheering. Kimi was n't too surprised that he was able to bring out the spirits in his people in a non-combatant situation. Her arms remained crossed over each other infront of her being positioned straight down infront of the pelvis Area. Her head turned to him waiting to see if he was ready to head out.

Extra:

Words :: 272 Exp
God Diva Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

God Diva Empty
PostSubject: Re: God Diva   God Diva EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 3:40 pm

God Diva NoahPost_TrueOldKimiFinalx3
Noah Valesti

Kimi

" Let's go...together ". Noah's expression was cool, and at that moment the winds of fate blew, picking up Kimi's hair in the opposite direction. None of it covered her face so she made no motion to hold it back. She wasn't scared at all, giving a nod before grabbing his hand. Some people from the village for some time believed that they may have been couples, even though they knew that she was his right hand. Noah only loved one person though, and this was the close bond acting in a manner that it should. With holding his hand, Noah would begin to change, something that normally didn't take place unless he was sleep, but something else was acting upon this. None of the individuals had anything to do with it so he was kind lost. It didn't show on his face too much because they were getting ready to go. The form that Noah took on was that of his older self, still maintaining the skin color, yellow eyes, and the stigmata on his forhead." Noah...you changed ". Kimi was crazy about Noah, but there was something about his older self that made her feel completely weak." I don...". Before he could say anything. The people cheered some more." Noah! come back safe!". " Go Noah and Kimi! ". " With both of you together! nothing can stop ya! ". The reinforcement took away their attention from the odd transformation.

Extra:

Words :: 265 Exp
God Diva Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

God Diva Empty
PostSubject: Re: God Diva   God Diva EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 4:41 pm

Noah Valesti

Kimi

" Together, we travel like a Feather ". And with speaking those words, him and Kimi would teleport instantly from their current location, to that of the lake. For some reason though, Kimi was aware of the travel there to the new location through Noah's method. Everything seemed to be passing her really fast, her hair flowing back in a wild fashion due to the speed that they seemed to be going. It was new to her, but again she wasn't scared only because she was holding onto Noah's hand. Everything moved so fast that it bacame too much to be processed by the eyes alone. They would be seen as lights of different colors passing them. It only lasted for a short period before they arrived at the scene. They werent in the lands below, but above those lands. It was an area that Noah had once traveled to with Kimi, which should have been familiar to her. He knew the location to enter was somewhere within these lands, maybe something that he should have asked Kurina before he killed her, though there was no point dreading on it now." Is warping always like that ? How can you take it all the time ? ". Kimi couldn't help but wonder." It's my skill, and is perceived differently than others affected by it. For me it it's me entering a different dimension through a rip in space, and in then repeat the process in that dimension to return here at a different location. Those who aren't intuned with the void element will see it as them traveling really fast ". He rubbed the back of his head as he tried to explain it to her.

Extra:

Words :: 306 Exp
God Diva Space

Last edited by Noah on Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

God Diva Empty
PostSubject: Re: God Diva   God Diva EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 8:36 pm

Noah Valesti

Kimi

After a good period of searching, Noah and Kimi would find the location of the exact location of where they would begin their descent into the realm below. Before even stepping near it, both Kimi and Noah just stood there. This would be Kimi's first time going there as well as Noah's, and so they were preparing themselves." Is finding this Silent Despair person really worth it...? " Kimi asked which caused Noah to nodd." This person knows alot about me, maybe somethings I may not know about myself. It wanted my presence...I shall give it. You're not getting cold feet are you ? ". Kimi quickly shook her head." No No no no nooooo! Im just wanting to make sure that risking our lives for information was worth it I guess. Im not gonna lie, I don't have a good feeling about this. You know this may be our last time together...is there any regrets or things you would like to say ? ". Noah laughed slightly at Kimi's words, but then his expression became soft as he looked ahead." I made many mistakes in my life as a divine being...I sacrificed my old beliefs for love, but then I found something greater in that love. I lost that love...only to be reunited with it. I feel like Sera has brought out a better me, and our love is still strong even after so long of being apart ". He was entertaining Kimi's idea of giving their last words, but to some level he was quite serious." The only wish I have now, a wish that I would sacrifice my lifes ambitions for...is that me and Sera's love will stay strong forever. I'll fight this whole world for that...". There was that corny smile, the one that caused Kimi to smile softly herself." Well then, we better make sure we don't die then ". Kimi was joking and trying to put up a strong front but Noah would bring her to a stop." What about you ? ". Kimi thought for a second but then held her hand out." I want you to be happy with Sera. I can tell that You've been through so much in your years...I want to protect you from anything that harms your body and your heart. They'll face a fate worse than death ". Those words was really sweet, and somewhat scary at the same time." Im lucky to have someone like you by my side Kimi ". The moment was getting a bit mushy that if there was a third party, they would have made some kind of witty comment towards them." To you and Sera ". " And to you Kimi ". They both looked ahead and launched themselves forwards, embracing the winds of fate that carried both of them where ever it may take them. A Land where order no longer existed, and all they had to hold onto were their wishes, and each other.

Extra:

Words :: 519 Exp
God Diva Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

God Diva Empty
PostSubject: Re: God Diva   God Diva EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 9:21 pm

Noah Valesti
Stamina: 3%
Actions: Performed Celestial Renew[HP++6*HP*|MDE3] @Kimi | Celestial Rank[BST6|MDE3] @Kimi | Dimensio Porta[SHLD6|MDE3|AOE1|FC]
Active Skills: Noah's Resolve[∞] | Celestial Renew[1] | Celestial Rank[5] | Dimensio Porta[10|5]

Kimi
Attributes: STR: III [+2.0] INT: III [+2.0] DEF: III [+2.0] Aegis: III [+2.0] MOV: III [+2.0] DEX: III [+2.0]
Theme: Falling Down

The two continued towards Diablos lake, getting read to make their jump." Eternal life's embrace! ". Those words would bring about the magic that would rush at Kimi and encase her in it's almighting healing glow. It was this specific spell that was going to be Kimi's life line while down there. Noah would then begin to chant something else." And break your limit! ". With those words, The Magic of the same element would engulf Kimi enhancing all of her physical capabilities. While running, she reached out or Noah's hand since they were running side by side. Taking notice of this, the Kami would reach out to her and grab onto it. This boosted the confidence and the will of both individuals. Once making it to the edge of Diablos lake, both of them jumped into the air and dive into the water. With making their way into the water, With out speaking a word, He would cast a Barrier over bother of them which would create a bubble that kept them from drowning as they made their way to the depths below. The entrance was at the bottom, and though Noah possessed methods, he didn't think Kimi would have any. He felt a little exhausted, but didn't display it.

Extra:

Words :: 233 Exp
God Diva Space

Last edited by Noah on Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran

God Diva Empty
PostSubject: Re: God Diva   God Diva EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 9:21 pm

'[ Honed ]' :
God Diva BETA
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

God Diva Empty
PostSubject: Re: God Diva   God Diva EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 9:41 pm

Noah Valesti
Health: 190%
Stamina: 20%
Active Skills: Noah's Resolve[∞] | Celestial Rank[4] | Dimensio Porta[10|4] | Ventus Secundus[5]

Kimi
Attributes: STR: III [+2.0] INT: III [+2.0] DEF: III [+2.0] Aegis: III [+2.0] MOV: III [+2.0] DEX: III [+2.0]

They would descend lower into the lake, closing in on the location of the entrance, though as they did Kimi took a look a Noah and began to notice his slightly heavy breathing.( Is he tired ? He must have used too much Stamina on me ) She thought to herself before holding his hand tightly. Feeling the tighten grip, Noah got a control of his breathing a little, knowing that in order to rectify this, he would need to tap into a bit of his life source." Relax, Ventus Secundus ". Those words caused him to tap into his life source in order to produce the magic that would gradually recover his Stamina. He was at a critical state in terms of his stamina, though he would quickly bring himself out of it. Kimi took notice of this through the breathing that was once a little heavy and now calm." Hey, we're just starting this. No being reckless with your energy alright ? ". Noah nodded slightly before turning his attention down to the direction they were descending in. As they went further, somethings began to look odd, but gave them the idea that they were drawing closer to the realms below this one.

Extra:

Words :: 222 Exp
God Diva Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

God Diva Empty
PostSubject: Re: God Diva   God Diva EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 10:30 pm

Noah Valesti
Stamina: 40%
Active Skills: Noah's Resolve[∞] | Celestial Rank[3] | Dimensio Porta[10|3] | Ventus Secundus[4]

Kimi

The water below began to gain a red glow, which caused them to become alarmed. It wasn't a dark red like blood, but a type of brighter red. There was nothing for the two individuals to do but to wait until they reached that point. Meanwhile Noah quickly recovered his stamina, recovered it at a point where he would be able to cast stronger spells again in an effective manner. " This is a long way down ". The Kami nodded quickly in agreement, but he felt that they were coming closer and closer just but the changes within the area around them." Hey Noah...what do you plan to do when you meet the Silent Despair ? ". Kimi was quite curious already knowing most if not all Noah's ways when interacting with certain individuals." I plan to learn what this person knows about me. I plan to learn more about her...and if it comes to it, I will kill her. I can't have someone watching my every move inside and outside of the village. She knew just who to come at me with, knew my location, and from what Kurina said, it's someone of my past ".

Extra:

Words :: 208 Exp
God Diva Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

God Diva Empty
PostSubject: Re: God Diva   God Diva EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 11:56 am

Noah Valesti
Stamina: 50%
Actions: Performed Tela[WRP6|FC]
Active Skills: Noah's Resolve[∞] | Celestial Rank[3] | Dimensio Porta[10|2] | Ventus Secundus[3]

Kimi

Platform Condition: 100% | 10 Den | Abnormal Def

The two would brace themselves as they were engulfed by the red and eventually the water that was all around them was no more. There was nothing but red for a few moments, before a bit of brow and black appeared, forming what appeared to be the inside of some kind of caverns. There was now rock formations all around them and the surface that they were on was now a rocky one that appeared to be going downhill. It would force the two to travel down it a bit like moving in a hamster ball while within the barrier. Red, black and brown was the only colors they saw, occasionally that of white and grey from the bones and corpses laid before them. Even with being in the barrier, Kimi made an attempt to avoid stepping on them, though there was no way her feet would come in contact with them. It was just the horrible thing of seeing a bunch of corpses. They continued to make their way down for some time, moving at a slightly increased speed due to the nature of the surface that they were traveling on. It would cause them to mentally question why the corpses didn't slide down and just remained in place...an answer they would come to later on.

Noah then heard something from behind them, as well as felt some form of vibrations which would cause for alarm. Something was heading their way from behind, which would cause both Kimi and Noah to look back only to have their eyes widen at the sight. There was a really huge boulder rolling down the surface behind them heading their way." Where did that!? ". Noah wasn't able to finish before it dawned on him that they should probably run for it since this huge thing covered up almost the entire space of the passage. It wasn't moving extremely fast so it probably just appeared, but still they began to run within the barrier treating it like some kind of hamster will." MOVE IT! ". As they picked up speed, so did the boulder that chased them down the passage way. It moved slightly faster than them so it began to close the space between them steadily. After sometime of running from the boulder, there was an opening which appeared to lead into some kind of large open space, creating a situation where they would have to free fall." Slide! " Both of them would continue moving and when they came to the end, both would Slide, moving down enough to bring them into the free fall immediately and cause the boulder to go over their heads. entering this area felt like they were entering a entire new world. The Ceiling seemed like the actual skies but in a dark nature, and they were free falling from it as it would be falling from heaven to earth. When the boulder Exit out of the passage way, it took off a huge surface of what formed the tunnel and caused it to fall towards Noah and Kimi, so now there was 4 things falling, Noah, Kimi, The huge Boulder, and a huge slate of hell that was coming down above them. Noah would warp both of them above the slate where they had a surface to now stand on

With that, the two looked to the boulder that now seemed to be aligned with them and the platform, which didn't make much sense since the boulder weighed far more than the slate and them." AHHHH!!! ". This had been Kimi's first experience free falling, which to Noah was far different than when him and Seraphina did it on their first date. This was for more intense, which was great for the thrill seekers but bad because...well they were in hell. That wouldn't be the worst part though as the boulder that was aligned with them began to in a sense unwrap. Arms that were curled in would extend out and so would the legs, revealing the face at the center of the body. The back exploded outwards causing the formation of what appeared to be the top of a volcano. It would appear that the boulder that was chasing them was more than just a normal boulder, but in fact was an Onikonjou. The eyes of the demon was locked onto the two on the huge platform as they were falling down. The sight freaked Kimi out, and combined with the idea of plummeting to the lands below would cause Kimi to attempt to hold onto the surface for dear life. Noah on the other hand remained standing firm while facing the Oni." I've only fought for the people I believe in. Im traveling into this god forsaken place because...maybe I can find something that would help me help Sera without disrupting her recovery...I was warned, but my passion burns greater! BELIEVE IN ME! ". Kimi heard that and opened her eyes quickly. She wasn't hurt, but felt a drive come upon her. She thought Noah's real reason was to find out what this person knew about him, but the truth was that he was doing it for Sera though Kimi couldn't link what this person they were seeking would have to do with Sera. None the less she now Knew Noah was doing it for her just as Kimi herself was doing this for Noah, so she would regain her composure and got in a stance preparing to engage the Boulder/Volcano looking Oni. The Oni opened it's arms outwards and motioned it's body up slightly just so the head would be able to face the top as it unleashed a powerful roar ready to engage.

Extra:

Words :: 1020 Exp
God Diva Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

God Diva Empty
PostSubject: Re: God Diva   God Diva EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 12:23 pm

God Diva Ragnura
Ragnura
Health: 300%
Stamina: 200%
Attributes: STR: IV [+0.0] INT: III [+0.0] DEF: IV [+0.0] Aegis: IV [+1.0] MOV: II [+0.0] DEX: II [+0.0]
Affinity/Packages: *A*Fire:1000 | Brawling:500 | Earth:500
Level: 100/Oni
Active Skills/Traits: Form:Sturdy[Slight +1Aegis] | Form:Fumes[Healing] | Form: Energy[Undrain]

DataBase:
A Onikonjou that only resides within the Depths of Barathrum Regnum. Ragnura's do not travel in pacts as they are so territorial that they would kill off their own family. They possess great strength and durability which makes them really hard opponents, but they slack in the intelligence Area. They hunt prey by hiding themselves amongst the rocky structures in Barathrum Regnum, waiting for prey to come by, in which they pop from their hiding spots to eat the unsuspecting prey or just outright crush them. They don't react too much to pain, so they don't know when they are being injured by an enemy or if they are even injuring themselves. These brutal creatures just keep going until they are victorious against their opponent or until they are killed by them.

God Diva Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

God Diva Empty
PostSubject: Re: God Diva   God Diva EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 1:55 pm

Noah Valesti
Stamina: 70%
Active Skills: Noah's Resolve[∞] | Celestial Rank[2] | Dimensio Porta[5|1] | Ventus Secundus[5]

Kimi

The Demon threw it's arm back as if it was getting ready to attack, and Noah would brace himself for the attack, as well as Kimi. Their barrier seemed to be wearing off, but it still possessed some juice in it. It wasn't fast movement due to the creature's size, but it still appeared as if it would pack a good amount of power." Hang on! ". When the beast punched the barrier, it was reflected back, but the initial force of the punch would force the barrier carrying both Noah and Kimi to the ledge of the platform. Both of them Managed to stay on barely. It's reaction to the barrier was not like others who had encountered it. Asides from the arm being thrust back, it would pay it too much mind. Noah began to chant while within the barrier. His drive was as fierce as any demons, being driven by more than just his pride." Relax, Ventus Secundus ". Those words allowed the recasting of the skill that he had active, that way he could continue to regain stamina during the fight. Kimi took the bow from her backside and then pulled one of the many arrows from her quiver as she aligned it with the bow and pulled back.
Extra:

Words :: 225 Exp
God Diva Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

God Diva Empty
PostSubject: Re: God Diva   God Diva EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 2:23 pm

Noah Valesti
Stamina: 90%
Active Skills: Noah's Resolve[∞] | Celestial Rank[1] | Ventus Secundus[4]

Kimi

They all continued to fall in what appeared to be an endless sky, which would be known as the Demergosphere of the Barathrum Regnum. The Huge Volcanic looking Demon still appeared to be align with them, something that Noah couldn't figure out as the barrier should have caused the beast to part ways from the platform since he was in the air. Ragnura brought that very same arm back up that was pushed back before by the barrier and would attempt at punching towards them again. Noah saw this coming by the positioning of it's arm again, which would give the idea that it was going to do the same thing." Move forward! ". He yelled to Kimi as she nodded. The both of them would move from their current position on the platform to one closer to the Demon. It was like as if they were running towards the punch itself, in which the idea of it may have been Crazy. Noah knew what he was doing though, and Kimi trusted Noah without question, definitely when it came to situation like battling demons. The Punch would come flying forwards yet again, hitting them, and this time only pushing them back slightly. This was because in the midst of the pushback, after the thrust back of the punch, the barrier would break. When the Barrier broke, Kimi felt a little odd, no longer being protected by the barrier, hence being exposed to the spiritual environment. She didn't pay it no mind at the moment.
Extra:

Words :: 280 Exp
God Diva Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

God Diva Empty
PostSubject: Re: God Diva   God Diva EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 3:34 pm

Noah Valesti
Stamina: 94%
Actions: Performed Tela[WRP6|FC] x2
Active Skills: Noah's Resolve[∞] | Ventus Secundus[3]

Kimi
Actions: Fired Arrow[Normal] @Ragnura

Platform Condition: 100% | 6 Den | Abnormal Def

The Demon showed no signs of frustration, which kind of was a good thing considering the conditions of the battle itself. Kimi readied her arrow, and aimed it towards the face of the Demon. They were falling at the same rate so it would present less issue when utilizing such ranged weapon. The arrow would make it's way right for the face of the Demon when she released it, and it would land it's mark right in the eye of the demon. She had had past experience with these types of weapons, so using this composite bow came as second nature to her. Noah was surprised to see her land such a mark, though the praise would need to wait for later. There was slight motion from the demon, more so just shaking it's head and then looking back towards them. The arm would lift up a bit and slam itself towards the platform, which would cause both Noah and Kimi to shoot off the platform."AHHHHHHH!!!! ". The looked to Kimi seeing her far off the platform much like himself. This made both of them completely vulnerable to anything that would be thrown their way. What he pictured there while seeing Kimi in him part ways in the air was Him and Sera, something he wouldn't allow to happen." KIMI!!! ". He would warp from his position in the air and warp some distance in the path of where Kimi was going to head that way he would catch her in his arms. The Platform itself rotated around due to the hit but would come back around and stabilize. When it did that, Noah would look over to it and warp back onto the surface with Kimi in his arms. The two reappeared on the surface breathing heavily due to the close call. Ragnura would unleash another Roar at the sight of them still being there.

Ragnura:

Words :: 337 Exp
God Diva Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

God Diva Empty
PostSubject: Re: God Diva   God Diva EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 8:30 pm

Noah Valesti
Stamina: 84%
Actions: Performed Dei Iudicium[DMG6|AOE1] @Ragnura | Celestial Renew[HP++3*HP*|MDE3]
Active Skills: Noah's Resolve[∞] | Ventus Secundus[2] | Celestial Renew[1]

Kimi
Actions: Fired Arrow[Normal] @Ragnura
Dmg/Status Relay: Regained 8 HP

Platform Condition: 100% | 2 Den | Abnormal Def

Kimi readied another Arrow while Noah got ready to unleash an attack of his own." In my Presence your blood rush, for you're the one I shall crush! Dei Iudicium! ". With yelling that out, Noah would cause a great amount of of spatial energy to engulf Ragnura and create the large field of distortion which would cause cracks to begin appearing in it's surface. It didn't feel the excruciating pain that normally anyone would have felt, but Noah didn't care. They needed to kill this thing or else it would continue to come after them. When the distortion appeared to have cleared, Kimi launched another Arrow to the face of the demon, hitting it in the same eye." Damn you're good with that thing ". Noah had to admit it this time because that was just very impressive. She pulled out another Arrow and began to move forward, which was completely opposite to what most snipers/archers did. The Demon began to get a little annoyed before it it brought it's hand down and attempted to slam it on Kimi. She jumped back, and avoided the huge palm, but it hit the surface and caused a bit of instability. When her feet landed on the surface, she found herself falling back and losing her balance." Woah WOAH! ". Noah despite the instability maintained a certain level of balance before positioning himself quickly behind Kimi. His arm came out and caught her, hooking around her back and around to the area just below the breasts. After realizing that Noah caught her, she gained a feint red glow across her face before shaking her head. Kimi's armor felt a bit warm, which was probably due to the environment, and to think this brought up the possibility that it may be affecting her physically." Accept my loving Embrace...".

Ragnura:

Words :: 345 Exp
God Diva Space

Last edited by Noah on Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran

God Diva Empty
PostSubject: Re: God Diva   God Diva EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 8:30 pm

'[ Honed ]' :
God Diva BETA
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

God Diva Empty
PostSubject: Re: God Diva   God Diva EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 12:11 am

Noah Valesti
Health: 165%
Stamina: 87%
Actions: Performed Dimensio Porta[SHLD6|MDE3|AOE1|FC]
Active Skills: Noah's Resolve[∞] | Ventus Secundus[1] | Dimensio Porta[10|5]
Dmg/Status Relay: Lost 25 HP | Regained 20 Stamina

Kimi

It was at that time that Noah held onto Kimi, was when the demon decided to unleash a real attack upon the two instead of just trying to smash them. It took a deep breath, and then unleashed the attack upon them. When he exhaled through his nose, a torrent of flames would make itself known by blasting in the direction of the Kami and Human. Noah didn't notice it in time, and knew that he would be late to errect a barrier in time to protect Kimi, so something needed to be done to keep the flames off her at least for a second or so for the barrier to come up. With one of his arms around Kimi already, he motioned around to the front of her and brought his other arm around to wrap around her. He lowerered his head over hers so he would provide complete protection for her. The Spatial magic manifested itself fast, but portion of the searing flames would reach pass the barrier and make contact with Noah's entire backside." AHHHHH!!!!! ". Hey yelled out before the barrier cut off the rest of the attack and kept it at bay." Noah!! Oh my god no! ". She held onto him as he knelt down from the pain a bit." Please god no! Noah! please be okay! " She wrapped her arms around him before feeling that his back through his shirt, which through some miracle was still intact. " Im okay, I just...can't be taking too many attacks like that one ". He managed to joke around about it a little before making a little noise that indicated that it was painful." My god Noah that was foolish of you. You should have just moved out of the way ". That was just something that he couldn't do." Hey don't bite my head off while we're in battle ". Noah was right which would cause Kimi to let Noah go once she was sure that he had his standing.

Ragnura:

Words :: 347 Exp
God Diva Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

God Diva Empty
PostSubject: Re: God Diva   God Diva EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 9:37 am

Noah Valesti
Stamina: 67%
Actions: Performed Dei Iudicium[DMG6|AOE1] @Ragnura

Kimi

The two were drawing close to the surface and they only possessed a short period of time before the platform would come crashing to the lands below. Noah and Kimi stood ready to attempt to bring an end to this beast which would require both of the getting a chance to combine another attack and attack it. What they did wasn't exactly a combined attack but being used around the same time brought a similar feel to it. Despite the mild burns, Noah threw both of his arms to the side in a fierce manner as if he was either bracing himself to protect someone, or possibly preparing himself for something big. The flames ceased, which presented them with an possible opening. The two had to be ready to attack at the same time in order to bring this thing down, and Kimi of course was ready." In my Presence your blood rush, for you're the one I shall crush! Dei Iudicium! ". And with that, he would muster up the type of energy that he had utilized before and launched the same attack towards the Onikonjou. Kimi waited with her arrow ready when the barrier was released and after Noah had launched his attack. When it made contact, it once again created that distortion effect, which for the first time in this battle, cause the Demon to actually react. Getting hit with 2 attacks that passed the damage limit was bound to do something. It unleashed a roar when bigger cracks appeared in it's body, appearing as if it was ready to break apart. It's eyes also turned from yellow to red which indicated that it was pissed as it neared the point of being killed.

Ragnura:

Words :: 312 Exp
God Diva Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

God Diva Empty
PostSubject: Re: God Diva   God Diva EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 3:18 pm

Noah Valesti
Stamina: 37%
Actions: Performed Celestial Rank[BST6|MDE3] @Kimi
Active Skills: Noah's Resolve[∞] | Celestial Rank[5]

Kimi
Actions: Fired 6 Arrows @Ragnura

With the completion of the spell, Kimi would wait for the right moment for the distortions to end. The attack itself was not visible to the eyes, but the distortion it left around was noticeable, quite noticeable. Her eyes were keen enough to pick on when it had stopped, and the very moment it did, Kimi would launch an Arrow for the other eye while it was motioning around. It appeared as if the arrow wasn't going to make it to it's mark, but then the head of the Onikonjou motioned over a bit in aggression, aligning itself with the arrow allowing it to hit it's mark. The Mouth of the demon opened up this time as it let out another Roar of what appeared to be aggression. The volcano like structure on its back began erupting a bit before four tangible arms/hands made of flame extended from the center of it and motioned around, appearing to be additional limbs. Noah had believed that their joint attack was going to be enough to take it down, but for some reason it still managed to keep going. Noah wasn't angry at his inaccurate analysis but he knew that it was at that breaking point. Some more force needed to be applied before the defeat of this beast would come about. The emotionally driven female pulled out three arrows at the same time and readied them in her composite bow. Noah stood aside from Kimi and held his hand out. His hand gained a Mediumvioletred color glow to it " KIMI! KAMI NO CHAJI!...OBADURAIBU! " First few words spoken in a different language that was filled with so much drive. Kimi's physical capabilities was once again enhanced, and for a good reason too. It seemed like she wouldn't be able to get the shot that she had wanted due to the flaming hands motioning around and blocking her target. Some of them would attempt to slam down towards Kimi but she pushed through like a boss. Jumping to the left, dodge rolling to the right when the initial hand that struck rose up. Noah on the other hand just simply kept distance as it appeared that the demon was targeting Kimi. He was ready to defend her when it appeared that she needed it. With the three Arrows, She would unleash them when she closed in. She moved with capabilities greater than those of the average spirits. Her expression was aggressive, but it appeared that she was determined. The Arrows from the human struck the face of the Oni, and quickly she would unleash another wave of attacks consisting of three arrows, one at a time, one right after the other. It was amazing that it would appear as if she was an Mechanical relic herself.

Ragnura:

Words :: 509 Exp
God Diva Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

God Diva Empty
PostSubject: Re: God Diva   God Diva EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 4:36 pm

Noah Valesti
Stamina: 17%
Actions: Performed Divinum Tela[QCK6|WRP4|MLT2]
Active Skills: Noah's Resolve[∞] | Celestial Rank[4]

Kimi

The barage of arrows made their way to the beast, 1 of the first three making contact, and then all three of the following shots hitting one after another. The attacks unleashed by Noah before did so much damage before that the damages from the arrow would do the beast in, causing the face to crack up." GRAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! ". It's face broke apart and so did the rest of it's body, making small and big pieces of rocks traveling down with them. Kimi twirled the bow around and then the arrow she had in her hand that she was going to fire if the beast continued. After twirling the arrow, Kimi would bring it to the back and slide if back into the quiver. Afterwards she would stop doing the same to the Bow before looking to Noah and giving a thumbs up. The Archangel made his way over to her and ran his hand over her shoulder. There was a smirk on his face as he passed her and made his way to the edge so he could get a view of where they were falling. His hand moved over from the shoulder and to her hand." Hold on ". From where they were, he was able to determine where to warp. the ground was barely view-able but it was view-able none the less. " Now lets get off this platform shall we ". Kimi nodded quickly before they warped down more to the east away from where the stuff would land.

Extra:

Words :: 260 Exp
God Diva Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

God Diva Empty
PostSubject: Re: God Diva   God Diva EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 2:43 pm

Noah Valesti
Health: 152%
Stamina: 0%
Actions: Performed Celestial Renew[HP++6*HP*|MDE3] @Kimi
Active Skills: Noah's Resolve[∞] | Celestial Rank[3] | Celestial Renew[5]

Kimi
Dmg/Status Relay: Regained 100 HP
Theme:

When they reappeared, Noah could be seen landing to the ground lightly like some kind of angelic figure being graceful with their movement. They reappeared just 1 feet or two above the surface. In his left arm was Kimi, her head back only slightly to look at his face, body appeared somewhat lose indicated by her left arm simply hanging over the arm that was holding onto her. It showed that she didn't attempt to hold tight to him because she knew that he wouldn't let her go. It was quite a romantic feel, even for being in a place like Barathrum Regnum. Her right leg was up slightly, being higher than her left, but would come down slowly when they landed onto the surface. Both of them would look in the direction of the crashing platform along with the remains of the Ragnura that they had just done battle with. It was an intense battle since entering this realm, and because of it, Noah became more weary of the plains themselves. He knew that there were hordes of demons in this place, and if they possessed far stronger strength than that of what they just fought, then it would be foolish to travel in a reckless manner. Kimi stood out regardless due to the nature of her armor. It was easy for one to tell that she was a human without even having to smell her or anything." Right when we enter this place we're already fighting. I know Im not gonna like being in here ". He said to Kimi as he took notice of her breathing a little harder. This was a spiritual realm and it was hard for Humans to be here without suffering the negative effects." Kimi are you cool ? ". She immediately looked to him and gave a quick nodd." Yes Im alright Noah. It's just a little warm down here that's all...". Noah knew that Kimi was just trying to be strong so simply admitting to something being wrong wasn't going to happen anytime soon. He wasn't holding onto her now, believing that nothing was gonna happen, but the moment he thought everything was okay, she closed her eyes and began to fall backwards, something that Noah caught onto immediately. She had been fighting...in hell. The same arm that was holding her before when they landed would reach out to her and catch her again, giving the similar position as to when they landed except now she appeared to have fainted or had a faint spell." Kimi! are you alright ? ". He asked with a worried tone. The question reached her eyes and her brain processed it, allowing her to open her eyes slightly and answer the question." yea, just feeling a little tipsy that's all ". Noah held onto her and brought his right hand up to her chest. He didn't place it on it, but just held it above." Embrace my Eternal Soul! ". With chanting that, he would cast a perfected Celestial Renew on her which would fix her right up.

The way he's holding her:

Words :: 553 Exp
God Diva Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

God Diva Empty
PostSubject: Re: God Diva   God Diva EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 2:47 pm

Noah Valesti
Active Skills: Noah's Resolve[∞] | Celestial Rank[2] | Celestial Renew[4]

Kimi
Theme:

Kimi felt weak, and despite how she didn't want to admit it, it was a bad idea for her to come along with Noah. She didn't know that this place would have such an effect on her to the point where she wouldn't be able to stand straight after a certain period. His eyes couldn't believe the sight of Kimi in his arms and in this condition. She had not sustained any physical damage from the battle before, but the environment itself was taking it's toll on her. The spell he had just casted on her was going to solve that little issue though. Celestial Renew was the strongest of Noah's healing abilities which gave those who it was casted upon the ability to keep on going and heal from almost any and all kinds of damages dealt. A person could be knocked out in a single hit, and with this spell, they would simply revive. Kimi was no special case in this matter. When the spell kicked in, Kimi felt perfect in an instant, having that blissful feeling like she had just gotten out of bed and saw the sunrise. After motioning up a bit, she looked to Noah yet again and gave an blush." You keep using your stamina in a reckless way, healing me when Im okay ". Noah shook his head immediately and then used the hand that he used to heal her to face palm himself.

The way he's holding her:

Words :: 252 Exp
God Diva Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

God Diva Empty
PostSubject: Re: God Diva   God Diva EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 2:50 pm

Noah Valesti
Active Skills: Noah's Resolve[∞] | Celestial Rank[1] | Celestial Renew[3]

Kimi
Theme:

" No! Im not using it in a reckless way. You're not just some person to be by my side, used and disposed. You're special and very important to me. The one who is being reckless here is you, I mean my god when I ask you are you okay, don't reply yes just because you're trying to be strong for me. I mean seriously, If I had a sprang ankle I would call you and ask you to carry me on your back. I wouldn't try to man it out just because I want to be strong for you. We're in Barathrum Regnum now. We can't afford to be making foolish mistakes like this alright? ". Noah was serious about this. He didn't want her trying to be strong because it was hard to read her like that and he couldn't tell if she was really okay. He could have lost her at that moment and it would have been the whole Sera vanishing incident all over again, something he was not willing to go through again. Kimi nodded as she agreed to his words and knew that from this point on, when something was wrong then it was to be brought up immediately. With an understanding about everything discussed, both Noah and Kimi would begin walking to the east on their venture to find 'Silent Despair', a being that could be a key to some very special and unique things in the life of the Kami.

Extra:

God Diva Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

God Diva Empty
PostSubject: Re: God Diva   God Diva EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 2:55 pm

Noah Valesti
Active Skills: Noah's Resolve[∞] | Celestial Renew[2]

Kimi
Theme:

While walking, Something would dawn on both Kimi and Noah, though it would be brought to light by the Human." Ummmm...Noah ? ". The Kami turned his attention to Kimi while walking and lifted his head a little giving the gesture of saying 'what's up?'. Kimi rubbed the side of her head a little before looking around." The place we're supposed to be looking for is Crystalle. We don't have a map or anything. This is an entire realm that we're roaming that we don't have any knowledge about. How are we supposed to find this place ? ". Noah froze as if he had used one of his time spells on himself, though it was more in a comedic manner that her froze." Ummm...errrr...". He thought for a second before looking ahead." We just keep traveling. We find someone...a demon most likely that has some form of intellect. Ask it where we can find the place ". He carried a confident look now with his chest out, which caused Kimi to do something that Noah usually did. She would bring her hand up to the front of her face and she would slam it on it, performing the Facepalm." You didn't think this whole thing out before we came down here...Oiii ". She felt like they would end up in what would appear to be a hopeless situation, though Noah was confident.

Extra:

Words :: 250 Exp
God Diva Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

God Diva Empty
PostSubject: Re: God Diva   God Diva EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 9:57 am

Noah Valesti
Health: 142%
Stamina: 20%
Active Skills: Noah's Resolve[∞] | Celestial Renew[1] | Ventus Secundus[5]

Kimi
Theme:

They had spent some time walking, and Noah was a bit exhausted. Kimi was still in peak condition due to the spell he had placed on her some time back. Noah knew he would need to further drain his own health in order to replenish the stamina he had lost." Let's take a little break. The environment isn't affecting me but it'll be best if we travel while the both of us are at out peak in strength. That Last Oni was something else, and by the off chance we face more than one of those if not other demons, I would like to be prepared. ". Kimi came to a stop after hearing his words and she nodded in agreement." Alright, maybe we should hide out while you're recovering. There appear to be some ruin like structures up ahead, maybe we can wait there until you are ready to go ". Noah nodded before heading ahead with Kimi, eventually coming to the ruin like structures and bringing themselves to rest underneath them as to hide from sight. Kimi looked to Noah as she could tell by his heavy panting that he was out of it." Relax, Ventus Secundus ".

Extra:

Words :: 210 Exp
God Diva Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

God Diva Empty
PostSubject: Re: God Diva   God Diva EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 1:49 am

Noah Valesti
Stamina: 40%
Active Skills: Noah's Resolve[∞] | Ventus Secundus[4]

Kimi
Theme: Key of Twilight

Some period passed of resting, and Noah had almost 38% of his total stamina back, and meanwhile Kimi had been thinking about some things. Her legs were together and her head was placed on them thinking about what may be ahead of them. What would happen if Noah learned something that maybe he wouldn't have wanted to learn, or gained some kind of dark truth about who he is and such. It would pain her to see Noah in any form of Agony so she did her best to help Noah avoid such situations, but this right here was something that may have been out of her control. She didn't want it to turn into something that would make him sadden like recently when Sera did exactly what Kimi said she would do. The excuse was finding herself, but Kimi knew that she was going to duck out for whatever her real reason was. Thinking about it now made her a little upset, because regardless of her personal feelings, she was right. Her gaze would fall upon Noah while he regained his stamina Steadily. (Why can't you love me like the way you love her ?) She had never actually told Noah that she loved him, but still at this point she felt that it was kind of pointless and would be wasted. Noah looked over to Kimi and saw that she was in deep thought while waiting for him to heal up." Hey are you alright ? You seem to have something on your mind ".

Extra:

Words :: 267 Exp
God Diva Space

Last edited by Noah on Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

God Diva Empty
PostSubject: Re: God Diva   God Diva EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 9:44 am

Noah Valesti
Stamina: 60%
Active Skills: Noah's Resolve[∞] | Ventus Secundus[3]

Kimi

Kimi looked to Noah quickly, trying to think of something to say as to why she was in this state. She wasn't really one to just lie to Noah, though she did sugar coat things a bit to lessen the impact. " It's nothing really important. I was just thinking about somethings that had occured recently. The thing between you and Sera has been on my mind too to be honest ". Noah would cut her off right there, but not in an outright rude manner." Ah! what is it about Sera that you don't like. Asides from the time I first met you, I've never seen you as an hostile individual, and you're like that with no other people except Sera ". Kimi rubbed the back of her head while looking at Noah. (That's because Sera don't deserve you, and here you are waiting forever for her. I love you and you're not even recognizing it). She wouldn't tell Noah that though." Me and Sera just got off on some bad terms, I mean she's selfish. It's obvious that you were just recovering from not having seen her for such a long time as you said, and then she comes back, get you in a comfort place, and then leaves. You tried to be okay with it and be strong, but then I just saw you with Sorrowful eyes and it dawned on me that maybe...just maybe you believed in what I said about her leaving ". The Kami waited for a moment before responding to her." But you started with her before she left, so that can't be the reason as to why you are on bad terms with her ". Kimi lowered her eyes and pulled her legs in again." Don't look too deep into this, but the day you found me half buried...that day was my darkest day. It was you though that shined light on me and lifted me from the crushing pressure of darkness. I was out there because I ran away from home...the person I was in love with fell for someone else. My heart was devastated and I wanted to die...you saved me though. I guess what Im trying to say is that Im very protective of both of our hearts and when it comes to it...others can find almost any reason not to love you and love someone else. Im going to be like that with every female that you allow to hold your heart...so I guess it's nothing really personal despite how it may seem like it is ". It was a bit complex, but Noah understood where Kimi was coming from. All of what Kimi said was true, but she neglected to mention the true reason, was that she loved Noah and was jealous at the fact that He loved Sera so much.

Extra:

Words :: 484 Exp
God Diva Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

God Diva Empty
PostSubject: Re: God Diva   God Diva EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 10:40 am

Noah Valesti
Stamina: 80%
Active Skills: Noah's Resolve[∞] | Ventus Secundus[2]

Kimi

Noah laughed a little bit though, which caused Kimi to gain a pouting expression." What's so funny!? ". That's when the laughing would come to a halt and he would have geniune soft look on his face." Nothing besides the fact that you're just looking out for me. It's been the first time...in forever since I've had someone to look after my well being. It's surprising ". Kimi lowered her head while maintaining the pouting expression." Well everyone needs someone to look after them. No matter how powerful that individual may be. No one is invulnerable you know. The one person who is supposed to be having your back kinda just...up and left ". Noah would correct Kimi almost immediately but in a playful manner." Up and left because she is finding herself ". It caused Kimi to laugh a little before replying." Yea that ". This conversation had taken her mind off the place they had been in, and the harmful effects that the environment had on her, though she wasn't exposed too much after the spell wore of for it to have a hazardous effect on her. Noah Continued recovering, and knew that the spell had finished so after he was finish he would have to remember to repeat it so Kimi could stay at the top of her condition while down in this demonic pit.

Extra:

God Diva Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

God Diva Empty
PostSubject: Re: God Diva   God Diva EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 1:40 pm

Noah Valesti
Active Skills: Noah's Resolve[∞] | Ventus Secundus[1]

Kimi

Noah reached out to Kimi and placed his hand on her shoulder and rubbed the back of his head with the other hand." Can I ask you a favor though ? ". She brought her head up and motioned her legs outwards as if she was unfolding." Umm...sure. What is it ? ". Noah Paused and gave a comedic pleading expression while shaking her slightly." Can you please! please! find it in you to treat Sera better. Just for me ? I know your reasons now, and there is no way I can be mad at it. You look out for me when no one else does...but I will always love Sera ". Kimi shook her head as if she was denying the request." No no no no you can't ask me of that. It's not fair Noah ". The Archangel placed his head on her lap since her legs was no long closer to her." please Kimi Please! ". She gained an odd expression, and then a worried one that he may actually be shedding tears in her lap." Oh come on Noah that's not fair!..." She released a sigh and then turned her head away." Alright...We'll see. That's all I can say for now ". Noah brought his head up very quickly with a cheesy smile on his face, eyes closed and sparkles surrounding his face." Okay seriously that's not right ". She stood up and looked in the direction they were heading." You seemed to have regained your stamina completely so it's safe to assume that you're good to go ".

Extra:

Words :: 268 Exp
God Diva Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

God Diva Empty
PostSubject: Re: God Diva   God Diva EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 9:26 am

Noah Valesti
Stamina: 90%
Actions: Performed Celestial Renew[HP++6*HP*|MDE3] @Kimi | Ventus Secundus[HP+6*STA*|MDE3]
Active Skills: Noah's Resolve[∞] | Ventus Secundus[5] | Celestial Renew[5]

Kimi

"Yup, Im good to go Kimi ". The Kami replied to the Human rotating his arm in a victorious manner. Kimi for the first time in a while rolled her eyes, but afterwards laughed slightly, or what appeared to be giggle due to the way that Noah was acting." Embrace my eternal soul ". She heard the words that he had once spoken to her before, realizing what he had just done. Kimi turned towards Noah quite quickly and cocked her head to the side given the 'Are you kidding me' vibe." Noah you just replenished your Stamina and you're already using it up ". The Kami gave a slight shrug before walking up ahead." You're my main concern, I need to make sure that you're protected from the hazardous conditions of this realm. Other Humans would probably be dead by now ". Kimi giggled slightly before looking to him again." Then maybe I should thank you with something very special after all of this ". Kimi winked at Noah in a playful manner, which caused him to pick up a little tint of red. Snapping out of it, the Kami would remember to recast Ventus Secundus due to the amount stamina that the first spell drained." Relax, Ventus Secundus ". He took a deep breath and continued traveling with Kimi. Some time would pass before they even came close to where they were heading.

Extra:

Words :: 255 Exp
God Diva Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

God Diva Empty
PostSubject: Re: God Diva   God Diva EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 9:14 pm

Noah Valesti
Active Skills: Noah's Resolve[∞] | Ventus Secundus[4] | Celestial Renew[4]

Kimi
Theme: Noah's Theme (Remix)

The two finally made it to Crystalle, a beautiful place that held nothing but a special feel to it. There was no demons around which was shocking considering all the demons they had to skip pass to get there. Kimi wanted to run and skip in there, but they had to keep in mind that they were still in hell. Their walking speed did slow down a tad bit more so to enjoy what was to enjoy about hell." I would have never imagined that there was a place like this located within...well hell ". She looked to Noah as the Kami rubbed the back of his head slightly at the thought of this kind of surprised him a bit as well. How was a place like this formed within hell, and if by a specific individual then who ? So many questions went through both of the individuals mind that it would almost side track them from what they originally was there to do." It would be wonderful to have a place like this underneath Inanis. Do you think one day it'll be possible for us to do it ? " Kimi asked with a soft tone while looking around. Her arm reached out for Noah's arm and wrapped around it, something that Noah really didn't pay much mind into, not being aware of what she was doing." Probably... It'll probably utilize some of the things we mine in some refined form but it's possible ".

Extra:

Words :: 256 Exp
God Diva Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

God Diva Empty
PostSubject: Re: God Diva   God Diva EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 10:44 pm

Noah Valesti
Active Skills: Noah's Resolve[∞] | Ventus Secundus[4] | Celestial Renew[4]

Kimi

Kimi believed that she would never really tell Noah that she loved him, and she would normally hold tight to that, but this place was just a paradise in hell, and the fact that it was a this beautiful blocked out almost everything that was around him. Her arm squeezed slightly tighter on his as she looked to him. Noah looked back to her and gave a sincere smile, completely oblivious to what was going on. Her heart rate increased a bit just being there with him, and before she even knew it, the Human woman found herself motioning upwards to Noah's level and leaning forwards, kissing him on the lips. the moment before had her short of breath as if she was going to die and she had to do it. Her lips was pressed against his in a soft passionate manner rather than aggressive. The exhale from Kimi through her nose spread itself across Noah's face upon impact and the Kami couldn't help but be surprised at this. He didn't know what to do, but something he didn't do in which he should have was push her away. The Kiss was returned for a split second before his hand reached up to her shoulders and motioned her back a bit enough to break the passionate kiss." Kimi...what are you doing ? I love Sera...Im faithful to Sera. Did I not make that clear ? ". Kimi close her eyes, having felt his lips against hers for the first time, and it was worth what she was about to receive from the Kami." Noah...I know. I forgot myself now. Im sorry...please forgive me ". She looked to the side and opened her eyes slightly which would cause Noah to sigh.

Extra:

Words :: 310 Exp
God Diva Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

God Diva Empty
PostSubject: Re: God Diva   God Diva EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 9:57 am

Noah Valesti
Active Skills: Noah's Resolve[∞] | Ventus Secundus[3] | Celestial Renew[3]

Kimi

Noah wasnt really mad with Kimi but he was really surprised at what she did. They had always been extremely close but he never figured that she possessed these feelings towards him. Even now he didn't think too much of it, believing that maybe it was just the area that was influencing her. There was one thing that Noah had to be honest with himself though. He did enjoy the feel of her lips against his, even if just for a second. The moment for Kimi was just beautiful despite the very awkward turn out. She knew she had slot of love to give Noah and knew that it would be close to impossible with sera there so would it be something that she should just give up? A part of her thought she should but only time would tell. If there was some way to know that Sera wasn't going to hurt Noah like she had had been hurt by the one she loved. She wanted Noah to be happy and wouldn't bother if she thought sera was the one to bring that happiness, but until she comes to believe that, she wouldn't let up on her tension towards Sera. She would attempt to be less aggressive towards Sera but If Sera was one to easily pick up on passive aggressive behaviour then they would definitely have some issues. She wasn't a negative individual, quite gentle and soft when she isn't being very protective. They were no longer linked by their arms but they still walked side by side heading through crystalle. There was a little silence between the two, though it wasn't because of the awkward moment earlier.

Extra:

Words :: 300 Exp
God Diva Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

God Diva Empty
PostSubject: Re: God Diva   God Diva EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 10:20 pm

Noah Valesti
Active Skills: Noah's Resolve[∞] | Ventus Secundus[2] | Celestial Renew[2]

Kimi

Noah would find himself coming to a sudden stop at the sight ahead of him. Kimi wasn't able to see it so she would bring herself to a stop and wonder why in the world did Noah bring himself to a stop. She looked around first and then at his expression which carried an ' what the fuck ' look. She looked in the direction that he was facing and still saw nothing." What is it Noah ? What's wrong ? ". It was obvious from those words that Kimi did not see what he was looking at. There was a female ahead with dark blue spiky heair, pink and black striped stalkings, black suit in tie, shirt underneath in which the color of it sprouted outwards around her neck, and a skirt that matched the color of the suit through underneath was white. The outfit alone stuck out like crazy, but that wasn't the part that freaked him out, as that was just clothes. What really freaked him out was her skin color...it was the same as his, as well as her eye color. The only thing that was different between the two besides Gender was that Noah had one Stigmata on his head while the female ahead of him possessed 6 smaller stigmata's.

Extra:

Words :: 224 Exp
God Diva Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

God Diva Empty
PostSubject: Re: God Diva   God Diva EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 10:37 pm

Noah Valesti
Health: 162%
Actions: Performed Miraculum Contentio[HP+6*HP*|MDE3]
Active Skills: Noah's Resolve[∞] | Ventus Secundus[1] | Celestial Renew[1] | Miraculum Contentio[5]

Kimi

This sight alarmed him quickly as he would attempt to fully heal himself before what could be a battle. Was this some kind of copy cat, taking on the physical aspects of someone he knew ? The figure stood there looking to one of the crystals before turning to him. Her head would lean over to the side before she looked to him, a soft and yet menacing smile would creep up on her face. It was a closed smile, though it was the lowering of her eyes that made it menacing." Brightdown, Miraculum Contentio " And with speaking those words, Noah's condition would gradually increase from where it was, though he was already in marvelous condition, he wasn't in perfect condition. What he learned from being down here and the first fight he had was that he needed to be at his max in order to fight the things down here. She didn't have a threatening appearance but deceit seemed like an factor that would benefit perfectly down here." Kimi...you don't see her ? " Noah asked Kimi before even doing anything else. Kimi now knew to look for a girl or woman, none of which she saw. She looked back to him and simply shook her head." No, I don't see anything ".

Extra:

Words :: 231 Exp
God Diva Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

God Diva Empty
PostSubject: Re: God Diva   God Diva EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 10:54 pm

Noah Valesti
Health: 182%
Active Skills: Noah's Resolve[∞] | Miraculum Contentio[4]
Dmg/Status Relay: Regained 20 HP

Kimi

He waited for the female to make a move, or whatever she was but she didn't. She just waited there as if she was waiting for him. Since Kimi couldn't see her, it would have been completely strange to just call out to her. His Condition was close to Perfect, and because of that he would choose to initiate the attack on her, though this one was a rush tackle. It was a move that one such as himself would do in an actual battle, but he didn't want to give her a chance to escape. As he neared her, he would find himself taking notice how she remained in that same position. When making contact, he would pass through her as if she was some kind of illusion. After hitting the crystal ground, he looked back at her as she turned around to him as if she was some kind of living being." What are you ? ". Noah asked as Kimi quickly ran to his side to see if he was okay." Noah! are you alright ? " She asked as he nodded." Maybe you're just seeing some kind of illusion. Did you get it ? " Kimi was trying to get an understanding of which she didn't have at that moment. He shook his head." I just went...through her ".

Extra:

Words :: 223 Exp
God Diva Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

God Diva Empty
PostSubject: Re: God Diva   God Diva EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 6:36 pm

Noah Valesti
Active Skills: Noah's Resolve[∞] | Miraculum Contentio[3]
Dmg/Status Relay: Regained 20 HP

Kimi

Kimi was thrown for a loop due to the words spoken by Noah. She reached her hand out to him and at the same time he reached out to her. Grasping each other, Kimi and Noah would motion together, Kimi motion back while Noah motioned forwards to assist with her Assisting to pull him up. Once the Kami was back on his foot, he would dust himself off and then look back where he saw 'Her'. She was no longer there, which threw Noah for a loop as well." She's not there anymore...am I seeing things ? ". Noah asked Kimi as he looked her and then closed his eyes. " Don't say that, it's probably something around here that's affecting you...maybe it's being down here in hell. It affects me physically because Im human...but you're a Kami. This place may have adverse effects on beings of light or something ". Noah nodded his head though he didn't believe that. He was a Spiritual being, and it didn't really matter on the nature. If it was that then it still shouldn't have bothered him. There was something else to it, something that the Kami would have to find out before it got worse. Both him and Kimi would continue walking together through the Crystalle, more alert now than they were before.

Extra:

Words :: 240 Exp
God Diva Space
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

God Diva Empty
PostSubject: Re: God Diva   God Diva Empty

Back to top Go down

God Diva
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shintheory Role-Playing :: DOR :: Roleplaying Board :: Terra Regnum :: Terra Main Archives-
Jump to: