Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A New Commer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Rep! : 10

A New Commer Empty
PostSubject: A New Commer   A New Commer EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 7:09 pm

Shifting his gaze Yuki slowly inspects some of the new homes that are being built for the village. Things had been going smoothly with construction in the village, not only had he made enough houses for the villagers that once lived in Theden but also enough for those that have decided to take up residence in the village, along with the homes Yuki had shops built to bring commerce to Theden and help it grow, one of which Yuki called the Silver Fang Tavern and as the name suggest it was a place where the villagers could come and have a drink or bite to eat but also welcomed travelers passing through as well as newcomers to the village. After taking a moment to see how the progres on the houses is going Yuki turns his attention from the project and begins to move down the street. As he moves down the street Yuki slowly shifts his gaze. Since things with the constriction are on track and going as he hoped and having taken care of what duties he had, Yuki found he now had free time to himself to do as he pleaced, though at the moment that didn't entitle the half-breed to do much. While making his way down the street, Yuki glances to some of the villagers and gives a faint nod before he makes his way past them and again shifts his gaze as his stomach begins to growl. As his stomach begins to growl Yuki gives a faint nod as his mind shifts to the desire for food which causes him to shift his gaze in search of a place where he could grab something to eat.

EXP: 295
A New Commer 01YukiNewBottom
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Rep! : 49

A New Commer Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Commer   A New Commer EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 7:53 pm

And so she found herself in another tavern, in another small town. Only this time she was actually just passing through. It was typical of her though. Eventually she would find a place to settle but as of right now. It was her job to roam the countryside waiting to hear from her contact of her next target. So she had come into this little backwards village, her guitar case in hand and the staff strapped to her back. She had walked into the tiny little tavern and instantly looked found a place at a table near the door. She set the guitar and staff down near her seat and watched the patrons of the small bar. At least this one was clean and smelled good. Her stomach grumbled as her stomach sued her backbone for support. Perhaps she could play for her supper as she had in so many other bars. So she stood and approached the tender of the bar to see about working out an arrangement with him. She wore a black skirt and a low cut blue shirt. This was her traveling clothes and well it was always good to look like everyone else or just plain in her line of work.

Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

A New Commer Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Commer   A New Commer EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 8:23 pm

When the woman came into the tavern some of the men in the tavern paused to look at her but quickly went back to there drinks and talking as she took a seat at an empty table. Following the urging of his stomach Yuki continues to move forwards as he shifts his gaze, though he already knew where he needed to go to get something to eat and with this knowledge Yuki sets his gaze upon the Silver Fang Tavern. With his gaze set upon the tavern Yuki makes his way to the small building and steps inside. When Kitsumi comes up to the bartender he looks at the female, eyeing her for a brief moment before he offers her a soft smile, " What can I get for you miss? " the bartender asks as he watches Kitsume. As Yuki steps into the tavern, the patrons again look to the entrance though this time Yuki is greeted with a few hellos and other greetings from the villagers residing in the Silver Fang. As he is greeted by some of the patrons in the Silver Fang, Yuki offers the same greeting back to them as he makes his way over to the bar.

EXP: 207
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

A New Commer Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Commer   A New Commer EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 8:39 pm

Kitsume smiled back at the bartender as she slipped into one of the stools at the bar. The smile was a bit shy as her hand reached up and tucked a loose strand of hair behind her ear almost demurely. Her voice was pitched a bit low and husky, almost sexy like. Just a little bit of light flirting. "Well you see good sir, I was hoping that I might be able to talk you into a trade of sorts. I could play my instrument and sing for you and these nice people here tonight and hopefully get a meal and maybe a room out of it. I'm only just passing through and well, I don't have any items with which to trade." She looked down and blushed as she waited for his answer. The door opening and the hails of those in the building caused her impossible blue eyes to glance out of their corners towards the door. She did not notice the figure too much as her eyes drew quickly back towards the man at the bar. The smile still in place. She needed to concentrate upon the matter at hand and try to secure a room and a meal for the night.

Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

A New Commer Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Commer   A New Commer EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 3:32 pm

The bartender keeps his gaze set upon Kitsume, watching her as she comes to set upon a stool at the bar and tuck a bit of hair behind one of her ears before she begins to speak in a rather flirtatious tone of voice. As she speaks to him, the bartender listens to her tone of voice as she speaks of a trade, offering to sing and play music for the patrons in exchange for some food and a room for the night. As he listens to her the bartender gives a faint nod as he begins to grow swayed by her tone of voice and her problem of not having a place to stay for the night. As the bartender thought over what she is asking of him the village leader Yuki came into the tavern and as he recieved hails from the patrons the bartender shifts his attention from Kitsume and looks to Yuki as he makes his way over to the bar.

Coming to the bar Yuki comes to as top and shift his gaze, glancing around for a moment as he notices the female at the bar but at the moment he dosen't recognize her, as he shifts his attention and glances around the bar for a moment before turning his attention back to the bartender.

" Just the man I need right now. " The bartender says as he looks at Yuki now that he had come to stop at the bar. After the comment the bartender turns his attention back to Kitsume, " I don't have a problem with your deal miss, it may even help bring in people. Though this man here is the one above me of sorts, being the head honcho of Theden so you may have to ok it with him now that he is here.. " The bartender says as he gestures to Yuki.

EXP: 311
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

A New Commer Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Commer   A New Commer EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 3:45 pm

Usually the mayor or the leader of the town didn't have much say so in how the bar was ran unless he also owned the bar. And in most cases, the bar was owned and operated by someone different. Since in the art of business the person bought the build or even paid rent, but it was still left up to them. If the leader of this small village had his hand in how the tavern was run, then it spoke of a very controlling leader. It would be safe for her to assume that he might even be oppressive. Though not her problem since she wasn't being paid to take anyone out in this village. With a sigh she turned around to face the man indicated and ended up looking into a very familiar chest. Her eyes continued upwards until they locked with the eyes of the man supposedly in charge of this village. Those impossible blue eyes blinked a few times as her smile turned a bit more genuine.

Her hand came to her hip as she slipped off the stool to give herself more room. It was that typically cocky attitude that she had from their previous encounter with the undead. "Well, if it isn't the same guy that almost became lunch for the undead. Or rather an unhealthy barbecued snack for that undead dragon." Her tone was light and teasing. "You run this village? Who would have guessed? It's good to see you again." With that she waited for him to answer, her eyes sizing him up for a moment. She was only a few inches over five feet, she was petite and rather small for a woman. So she had to stretch her neck up to look him in the eye.

+1txp (10/9) 2 rps

Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

A New Commer Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Commer   A New Commer EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 3:58 pm

As the bartender spoke, Yuki found himself growing confused and as if he had stepped into something with out knowing what is going on and all he came here for was a meal. " Wha... " Yuki murmurs lightly as he looks to the bartender a moment longer before glancing to the female he looks too. For a moment he still didn't recognize her but as she turns to face him he gets a better look at her and as he looks at her he begins to remember a female like her that he had encountered while fighting an undead dragon along with some undead. WIth his gaze set upon her he watches as she slips from the stool and as she does so he shifts his gaze over her form before bringing his gaze back to her face as she begins to speak. He listens to her as she speaks up in a teasing tone, though as she makes the comment about becoming a barbecued snack he can't help but let out a soft growl before it fades as he nods his head to her question about running Theden. " And it's the female I had to save.. " Yuki murmurs lightly as he looks down at her, again his gaze shifting over her form, " Yes.. I 'run' Theden I guess you could say. What brings you here? " Yuki asks as he brings a hand up from his side and reaches out to lightly pat the female on the shoulder. The bartender had fallen silent as he shifts his gaze between the two now that Yuki had begun to speak to the newcomer.

EXP: 275
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

A New Commer Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Commer   A New Commer EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 4:25 pm

She laughed softly and shook her head as his hand came out to pat her shoulder. "You save me? I wasn't the one getting barbecue like a well seasoned bird. But it took both of us to destroy that thing. So we'll leave it like that." The growl didn't effect her. It rolled off her back like water off a duck. "As to what I am doing here, just passing through. You know it goes. Traveling and such, trying to find work, things to kill, shiny objects to sell. That kind of thing. I didn't figure you to be a leader or is this something that came not to long ago." She wore the shirt and skirt instead of the black suit that she had worn that night. "So what does it take to get a room and a bite to eat in this tavern? I was just discussing with the bartender here, that I didn't have anything to pay with but I could play and sing for my supper and a room for the night."

With that she waited to see his reaction before doing anything else. She was still not sure of him, but she would not let that be known since he could easily kick her out of the village. That had happened once or twice. or rather more often not. She'd also been labeled a whore and almost stoned out of one village, but sleeping on the ground never had effected her.

+1txp (10/9) 5 posts
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

A New Commer Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Commer   A New Commer EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 4:40 pm

Since she didn't move away or stop him, Yuki lightly pats her on the shoulder before withdrawing his hand, taking note of her reaction, or rather no reaction to his growl, though it didn't bother him since it wasn't directly intended for her but more so the thought of him being barbecued by the dragon they had fought. As she begins to tell him why she is hear, Yuki listens to her and nods his head faintly, " I see. " Yuki murmurs lightly as he thinks for a moment upon why she is here. The outfit she had on was nothing like what he had seen her in before and out of the two Yuki felt he liked this one the most. Before he could speak up again she continues to speak, now bringing up her desire for a room and something to eat. At the mention of the bartender, Yuki glances to the man for a moment before shifting his attention back to Kitsume as he nods again. " I see. Well I have been the leader here for a little while now, since before we met.. " With that out of the way Yuki begins to shift back to her desire for a place to stay and a meal. " That all depends on what you are willing to do for a room and a bite to eat. " Yuki says with a soft grin as his brings a hand up and reaches out to place it onto her side as he reaches into his pocket with his other hand. Though she had mentioned singing and playing to pay for her room and meal, Yuki decide to push it a bit further to see what she would do though he wasn't sure what she would do in response to his advance.

EXP: 297
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

A New Commer Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Commer   A New Commer EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 5:14 pm

His hand moved her side as he spoke but a few words. Her eyes narrowed a bit in a thinking looking as she wondered. She allowed his hand to sit there as she thought. The man was rather forward in his questions and it couldn't hurt to have a way to get close to him if in the future she got a contract out on him. Her hand on her hip moved up to her chin as she pretended to think hard on this matter, her eyes still looking at him. He had been continuously checking out her body. Just before every comment he did this and he had a habit of growling a lot. What a social problem for him. That and he said very little. So a man of action. "what are you asking for, luv? I charge rather high rates for what you are implying." Her tone was teasing and light as her eyes began to sparkle. "higher than just room and board. But my voice gracing this establishment should suffice in payment. Don't you think?" She was sassy and lively, a free bird. "plus I am only here for tonight, luv. I do not plan on staying much longer than that."

Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

A New Commer Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Commer   A New Commer EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 5:25 pm

Since she had not pulled away from his touch or tried to push his hand aside Yuki keeps his hand in place, wondering if perhaps this one would be willing to take him up on his offer and spend the night in his bed with him, though he knew he hadn't sealed the deal yet, that is if she was willing to take him up on his offer. As she begins to speak, Yuki listens to her as he pulls his free hand from his pocket and brings it out and places it on her other side and lightly takes hold of her as long as she doesn't pull away from him. Taking hold of her Yuki wonders for a moment on how much she would charge him, however he figured he would have enough and if he didn't he could always offer her something else if she where up for a deal. Even if she did pull from his grasp he would make no move to take hold of her again and simply listen to her.

When she finishes speaking if she had not pulled away from him, Yuki would begin to pull her close to him so there bodies would be touching as he gazed down at her and begins to speak, " Well, I guess its a good thing I wouldn't want your services for more then a night? " He asks as he gazes down at her with a soft smile upon his visage, " Also I think I have enough to cover your rates my dear, though if you want we can stay here and you can sing for everyone and have a meal before we get down to business, if you aren't afraid that is. " Yuki adds teasingly.

EXP: 283
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

A New Commer Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Commer   A New Commer EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 10:11 pm

His other hand reached over and not only rested on her other hip but pulled her close. Wow he was to the point, but Kitsume was use to such things. It never failed with her, men were always like this. But still the smile remained as she allowed him to handle her like this. "Now you see, luv. We don't know each other that well. How do I know you don't have jealous female back home that I will have to put down if she attacks me?" Still she was just teasing him as he continued to speak and she began to gauge his strength by the way he handled her. His comment about not wanting her for more than a night she had to chuckle at and reply with a simple statement, "luv, you would crave me after I was done with you." Outwardly she laughed and flirted with him, while in her mind she judged his weakness and watched for anything opening. Always good to collect information on people in case they came up in her other line of work. She let him continue with his own comments and then replied, "Ha, afraid? Me? You jest. I was the one that jumped into a horde of zombies and ripped and an arm from one to beat the others with. Fear is not something I am familiar with. But like I have said, luv. How do you know you want me? Hmm?"

Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

A New Commer Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Commer   A New Commer EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 10:27 pm

[quote="Rune"]
Holding her close to him since she didn't stop him from pulling her close, Yuki held back a chuckle as he thought upon her comment about having to put down females that attacked her if he brought her home with him. He questioned her statement of craving her after she was done with him, though perhaps such a thing was true if she was that good, which made him want to get her alone even more. Yuki's smile grew at her comment about not being afraid, though she had not seen the monster he truly is during there fight with the dragon. When she posses the question as to how he knows he wants her he leans his head down closer to hers, " If I did have females that would be jealous of you, I'm sure you could handle them, you are a rather tough girl. " Yuki comments as he begins to shift one hand from her side and move it around to her lower back close to her rear, " How do I know? .... Because I am a male and you are a rather attractive female that has caught my eye at the moment my dear. Do I need any other reason other then that? "

EXP: 208
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

A New Commer Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Commer   A New Commer EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 10:18 am

Her stomach growled at this point and she smiled a bit wickedly. "No you don't need much else than that to want someone. But what do I get, luv. I cost more than meal and a room for the night. I can survive without a room tonight. I could also go hunting on my own for a meal. Its just easier to get one made for me. So what do you have to offer me in return..." She looked from his face down to their bodies pressed together. ".. my company?" Then she looked over to the bartender and winked. He had missed out on the offer. Perhaps he could have had her if he hadn't waited for his leader. Her lower body ground slowly against him as her hand reached between them and rested against his chest. Gently she pushed so that there was some room between them. "You are strong, luv. Don't squish me, scars, bruises, and marks of any kind cost a lot extra." Then she chucked as she looked back down between them, "And judging by that, you are truly male and its might cost you extra for all that length." Her blue eyes glanced back up at his face as she continued in her teasing of him.

+1txp (10/10) 5 posts
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

A New Commer Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Commer   A New Commer EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 11:48 am

As she begins to speak he keeps his gaze set upon her as he listens to her agree with him before bringing up what she would get in return. While listening to her Yuki thought upon what she might want in return for her services though the most likely she would ask for some items of value since she boasts about her services costing more then a meal and a room for the night, though he figured he wouldn't have a problem paying for her services for the night.

The bartender watched what was going on between the two, his gaze shifting to Kitsumi, he knew that he had lost his chance at getting laid for the night now that his leader had come in and swept her away from him and though he was angry he didn't show any signs of it.

When she begins to grind against his lower body Yuki quickly begins to grow aroused and he makes no attempt to hide the fact that her actions are beginning to arouse him. Glancing from her he looks to her hand for a moment as she brings it up and places it on his chest before she begins to push away and as she does he lets her but keeps a hold of her so she couldn't pull completely away from him. Yuki's smile begins to shift into a grin as she makes the comment about him being strong and as she speaks of paying extra for scaring her or other things Yuki knew he would probably be paying extra for that as well tough he still didn't mind. His grin grew a bit more as she continued speaking, now commenting about another part of him. " Is that so? " Yuki asks with a murmur as he try's to pull her back against him, " If you think you are tough enough to handle me then I think I have enough to pay for your services tonight. " he comments before he leans in and try's to playfully bite the side of her neck.

EXP: 349
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

A New Commer Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Commer   A New Commer EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 11:20 am

She allows him to bite at her neck playfully. This is what she did as a second living anyways. And it always seemed to pay less than her other job, but at least it was a steady way to make a living. And besides, she could probably demand much from this village leader. She was greedy after all. Barter always went better if you had the items that someone needed, or the body that they wanted. She let out a soft hiss and the a moan as she melted back into his embrace. After a moment or two, she pulled back from again and moved her neck from his mouth. "If you growl at me for this, we can call the deal off. But we need to perhaps move to someplace a little more private than in front of all of these people. Unless you plan on sharing." The last part was just your typical teasing statement. but the next comment from her mouth was serious, "And before anything we need to agree on what it is you want." With that she would look around and shrug, "Do you want to go back to your place or somewhere else for this little adventure."

Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

A New Commer Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Commer   A New Commer EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 12:44 pm

Yuki listens to the hiss of pain which is followed by a moan after he had bit her neck playfully and as she begins to pull away from him he lifts his head now that she was pulling from his mouth and looks down at her as she begins to speak. As she speaks he listens to her and for a moment thinks upon perhaps sharing her though such a thing would only come after he had his time with her. Nodding his head faintly, Yuki shifts his gaze and glances around for a moment. Moving to somewhere more private would be a good thing given that they had already attracted the attention of some of the males in the tavern with his open display of afternoon towards her in response to his desire for her body. As he continues to listen to her he guess that his advance wasn't enough to let her know that he desired her body and what she could do with it, though he figured he could wait until they are out of the tavern to tell her what he wanted from her. While listening to her Yuki would begin to release her from his grasp and let a hand fall to his side as he offered the other to her as she finishes speaking, " Unless you still wish to have a meal we can head back to my place and discuss business there. " Yuki says with a smile as he looks down at her.

EXP: 250
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

A New Commer Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Commer   A New Commer EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 2:24 pm

Kitsume mentally rolled her eyes. This guy was turning out to be just as stupid as most males with the blood pumping between their legs. Of course she wanted to go back to his place since she had suggested that instead of eating. Might as well get this over with. Men were such pigs at times. But then again this is how she made her money. And he probably didn't get what she had meant but what he wanted. so as she took his and lead him out of the tavern into the night time street, stopping only to pick up her staff, bag, and instrument case. She looked both directions and spoke softly to him. "Well, you'll have to lead from here, luv. Don't know where you live. Also just to let you know, in case you are wondering, I mean what exactly you want from me. Not just sex, but how, where, when, and such things that go with having sex. Some people have some odd requests. So we need set out the rules for the evening. Since I can't just let you do whatever without any boundaries as to what is acceptable and what isn't. Can I? Last time I did that, I came out with a broken nose and broken pelvis. So I learned my lesson." With that she would let him lead on to his home.
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

A New Commer Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Commer   A New Commer EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 2:42 pm

As she takes his hand he lightly grasps her hand and follows after her as she leads the way through the tavern and outside. Once outside he glances down at her as she begins to speak and as she informs him that he will have to lead the way since she didn't know where he lives he gives a faint nod as he lightly squeezes her hand. He already knew such a thing though as she began to lead the way in the tavern he let her take charge for the moment though now that they were outside the tavern it fell upon him to take her to his house. Yuki keeps his attention set upon her as she continues to speak, clearing some things up with what she had said before. At the moment since he wasn't sure what all he could get from this female and how far he could push her, Yuki decided to go with more simpler things, or at least things he figured she wouldn't have a problem with. When she makes the comment about having a broken noose and pelvis a soft smirk takes form on his face as he leans in and places a soft kiss on her forehead, " I see.. " He murmurs as he pulls away from her and begins to walk, heading for his house. As he leads the way he would begin to speak once again, " I'll try to not break you. " He says playfully as he glances back to her, " Though I can't say the same about biting you, you do look rather taste. " He adds with a grin before he turns his attention from her, though he knew he may be getting a taste of her before he finished with her, " Perhaps it would be easier if you simply told me your 'rules'? " he says since he knew what all he wanted to do to her but he wasn't sure what she would let him do, or at least what she would protest against him doing to her. During this he would lead her away from the tavern and through the village over to where his house is and as long as she didn't stop him he would take her into his house.

EXP: 373
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

A New Commer Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Commer   A New Commer EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 8:35 pm

As they walked, she let him lead to his house. She tilted her head at the mention of her rules and she shrugged. "Well, I only have a few rules. The first and foremost is that I am not a slave, don't treat me like one. If you mark me or bruise me it will cost extra, but I can handle it. No broken bones, no animals, and absolutely no trying to seriously hurt me. I will kill you if you try. Like I said, broken nose and broken pelvis. Can you live with that?" She asked as she kept her attention focused upon her surroundings. They should be reaching his house anytime now. As they walked Kitsume's arm looped through his at his elbow and held on. "So with those perimeters, what did you want from me? What kind of fantasies to you harbor in your mind? Hmm? Got to be something special you want to do that most other women wont let you do. And I'm rather surprised that you don't have women fawning all over you with being the village leader and all. Or am I just a special since I wont be staying long?
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

A New Commer Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Commer   A New Commer EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 9:44 pm

While leading the way Yuki listens to her as she lays out her rules and as he listens to them he figures he can deal with her little rules since she will only be here for the night, though he figured with that she wouldn't be ok with him using his other forms as well during this which was a bit of a let down but he still got pleasure in this form. When she makes the comment about killing him he couldn't help but chuckle softly at the threat from the human. Though the thought of her trying to kill him amused him a bit he didn't say anything about the threat and simply nodded letting her know that he can live with her rules. As she shifts the topic to what he wanted to do with her a grin begins to take form on his face as he glances down at her while giving the question some thought. Again Yuki remained silent as he listens to her as she continues to speak.

Yuki remains silent as he leads the way into his house and once in his house he shifts and try's to pull her close to him once again and push her back against the door and shut it behind them as he pins her to it, a playful growl escaping him as he gazes down at her, " Not all women can handle me. " he says as he presses into her so she could feel his aroused state, " Don't worry my dear, I won't treat you as my slave however I see myself as the 'alpha male' type and as such I like my women to be submissive to me, though some fighting back is fine. " as long as she didn't try and stop him or pull away from him he would lean in closer to her and bite her neck once again, this time a bit harder then the first time, " Unfortunately my dear, I enjoy causing pain to those I have sex with. " he murmurs lightly before he bites her neck again as he presses into her form a bit more rougher this time.

EXP: 355
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

A New Commer Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Commer   A New Commer EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 9:46 am

Kitsume had barely enough time to glanced around his house as she entered before she was thrust against the door and used to shut it. She was pinned against the door by his strength and he was biting at her neck again. When he comments about like to hurt those he has sex with she had to press down the urge to make a sarcastic comment. Her thoughts though her sarcastic enough to give her a smile. To herself, she thought, Of course you like to cause pain. Almost ever guy that wants to use me, likes to cause pain. Its because I am so petite and innocent looking. They want sex to hurt so I beg and plead like a innocent virgin. Men are such pigs. Her outer face showed only that smile as her lower body pressed against him, thrusting against him. The only thing that really stopped him, was the fact his pants were still on. It would be evident that Kitsume was not wearing anything under the skirt. Easy access so to speak. "Well, if you consider yourself to be the alpha male. I usually consider myself an alpha female. But you are the customer. If you want me to struggle, I can. If you want me to pretend I'm a blushing virgin, I will. Or if you want me to just give the best time of your life, that is within my means. You decided.
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

A New Commer Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Commer   A New Commer EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 11:10 am

Spoiler:

EXP: 236
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

A New Commer Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Commer   A New Commer EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 11:46 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

A New Commer Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Commer   A New Commer EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 12:04 pm

Spoiler:

EXP: 311
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

A New Commer Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Commer   A New Commer EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 12:44 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

A New Commer Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Commer   A New Commer EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 12:56 pm

Spoiler:

EXP: 301
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

A New Commer Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Commer   A New Commer EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 1:41 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

A New Commer Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Commer   A New Commer EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 1:57 pm

Spoiler:

EXP: 316
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

A New Commer Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Commer   A New Commer EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 3:28 pm

Spoiler:

...In the morning, when the first rays of sun crested over the horizon, Kitsume stretched and rolled over. Gently she nipped at the male beside her, biting his muscled arm to wake him up. "Yuki, luv. Its morning and well. I'm hungry." Then she glanced down at herself and sighed, "Don't even think about it again, I'm bruised enough." A grin lit up her face. He was also probably just a sbruised and well used. Most likely with the hours spent enjoying her body, he could not get it up again. She was that damn good. "Than kyou for such a pleasurable night, Yuki." If he was awake by now she give him a gentle kiss on the lips and slipped from the bed, the light from the morning showing her bruises and bite marks. She stretched again and winced in pain. Her thighs hurt like hell from all the work she had to do last night. But she had left him well satisfied.

Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

A New Commer Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Commer   A New Commer EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 3:50 pm

Spoiler:

When morning rose he rested sound asleep, holding Kitsume close to him in his embrace. His sleep held until she begins to move and nip at his arm, the bite causing him to rouse from his slumber and open his eyes to look at her with a soft smile as she speaks. Unlike the other females he had, Yuki had first mated normally with her against the door in the living room before moving onto other things through the night as he enjoyed her body. Unfortunately though he had not only torn her cloths from her body but he had also bruised her body and bite her, the largest of which was a rather large bite on her shoulder that would scar over which was to him the mark that made her his even if she was only here for a single night he had claimed her as his own and he would have treated her as such through the night but in more of his alpha female way as apposed to the other way he would have treated a lesser female. He can't help but smile at her comments and as she places the kiss upon his lips he returns it and watches her as she begins to slip out of bed though he wanted her to remain with in his embrace so he could enjoy her company longer even if they where not going to mate again he still wished to hold her close. Watching her from the bed Yuki shifts his gaze over his form still smiling softly, " Your welcome my dear, I enjoyed it greatly and I hope you did too. " He says as he begins to move, however as he starts to move he falls back onto the bed and lets out a light groan as he looks up at her, " Damn... " He murmurs lightly as he looks up at her, " I think you truly are worthy of the title alpha female. I've never been unable to get out of bed after having sex with a women before. " he says with a soft chuckle as he watches her, " ... I don't care if you do plan to leave, you are my alpha female my dear Kitsume. Why don't you come back to bed for a bit longer? "

EXP: 413
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

A New Commer Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Commer   A New Commer EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 4:22 pm

As she riffled through her bag and got on a new set of clothing, she smiled at him. "Sorry Yuki. But I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep. Yes and miles to go before I sleep. I'm making my way up to Mare Maris to try my hand at opening a business. But we'll see. If it doesn't work out, I could always come back. But either way, I will visit again." She walked like she was sore, pulling a shirt over her head. Her stomach growled and she chuckled. "See now I need food. And I'm famished. Glad that you can't move. It means I did my job right. And a most pleasurable time it was. Thank you Yuki. Now... there is that thing of payment." She crawled back on the bed gave him another kiss. "Best damn job I have ever done. Come on, luv, you need to eat too." She nuzzled under his chin and nipped at his neck. After that she backed away to the edge of the bed and flipped her hair up into a ponytail. She waited for him to get dressed before grabbing his hand and leading him out of the house back to the tavern for breakfast.

Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

A New Commer Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Commer   A New Commer EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 4:34 pm

He watches her as she begins to get some cloths and as she begins to talk he listens to her, a soft sigh escaping him as she begins to speak of leaving. Though he knew it was within his power to keep her here, such a thing would be against her will and for some odd reason the half-breed didn't want to force her to remain here though he did wish her to stay. As she brings up Mare Maris Yuki makes a mental note to take a trip there as well so he can see her some time, though he can't help but wonder what kind of business she is planning on trying. He liked the thought of her coming back here even if her business did work he wanted to see her more. He watches her as she walks and can't help but smile as he notices the way she is walking. He lays back in bed still as he watches her, listening as she continues speaking though as her stomach growls he glances to it for a moment before lifting his gaze back up her body. A soft frown takes form on her face as she brings up her payment, though he keeps his gaze fixed on her as she moves onto the bed. He returns the quick kiss as he brings a hand up and runs it through her hair while gazing up at her. Yuki runs his hand through her hair as he listens to her and as she begins to nuzzle under his chin he lifts his head for her and exposes his neck to her so she can nip at it and even bite it if she wanted, unlike other females he had already begun to grow attached to this one in a way he had not before and would allow her to bite him if she wished. When she backs away he pulls his hand from her hair and watches her for a moment before he begins to move in the bed, a soft groan escaping him as he climbs out of the bed, " It was the best night I have had. " He says, glancing to her before he begins to get dressed. Once he finished getting dressed he would take her hand and lead her out of his house and to the tavern.

EXP: 377
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

A New Commer Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Commer   A New Commer EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 6:11 pm

As they walked to the tavern, Kitsume's hand looped through his arm. The world began to grow grey and fuzzy, a dream and nothing more. As Yuki would wake up, there would be a small raven on the window of his room. It would make a loud noise that sounded suspiciously like "nevermore" before spreading its wings and taking to the sky. the morning would break as the dream would fade. the beautiful fiery red dawn that would bring the sounds of the village stirring. The entire night had been a dream.

On the bed, a little man sat. He had goat legs and carried a set of panpipes. He was half man and half goat and wearing no clothing. He smiled at Yuki and stood, bowing. "Oh great leader. We little people need your help oh gracious sir. Oh illustrious leader, or great being of the plains. I am sorry about your dream, but that is the cause my pipes at times. do not reprehend if you pardon, Robin shall restore amends" the little man bowed again and jumped off the bed. "Oh honorable Yuki. We need your help. Or village is being ransacked by the evilness of the dark Fae. they have enslaved us and are making us mine for their great star sprinkles that fuel their magical powers. No this is not a dream. the more they take of the sprinkles, the less color our world has." The little man paced back and forth. "If you help us we will gladly work for you and gour princess has sworn to become yours if that is what you wish. We are desperate." He stopped and looked at yuki from the floor. He was maybe the height of the bed. "Will you help us?"

Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

A New Commer Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Commer   A New Commer EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 6:25 pm

Before coming to the tavern with Kitsume things begin to grow gray and fuzzy around him as the dream that he had been locked within draws to an end as he wakes up. The half-breeds eyes snap open as a groan escapes him as he quickly sits up and shifts his gaze in search of the female he had been dreaming of however his gaze is drawn to the bird for a brief moment before it is taken by the sound of a voice. TUrning his attentoin to the figure on his bed a growl escaped the half-breed as he looked at the small human animal mix of a being. Though the little male spoke Yuki's mind still rested upon the female he had dreamed about and he knew he had seen her before when he had fought with a dragon and some zombies. With another growl Yuki begins to shift in the bed and turns so his legs fall off the side as he gazes at the wall for a moment before he glances to the male. All of it had been a dream, a dream that the half-breed wanted back but he knew he couldn't get such a thing back, he couldn't get such a female like he had dreamed of since it was nothing more then a dream. A soft sigh escaped the half-breed as he listens to the male, his heart sank as he thought about the female in his dream. As he listened Yuki didn't know what to make of the little mans words, it sounded as if the little man was short a few pieces in his head.. Bringing a hand up, Yuki runs his fingers through his hair before scratching his head some, " .. What do you have to offer aside from this 'princess'? " Yuki as as he glances to the male.

EXP: 307
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

A New Commer Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Commer   A New Commer EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 8:02 pm

"Well our princess should be enough. But ok fine. We can offer you some of the color sprinkles." With that the little goat man snorted and held out his hand. "Please you have to help us. We are just poor helpless people. But you have to wait until tomorrow evening when the moon is full, oh gracious Lord Yuki. That will be when the dark Fae are at their weakest. And you have to come alone. I can only transport you to the location. And if you free us we will move here and become your people." With that the little man wait for Yuki to shake his hand on a deal. After that the little man would snort again and stomp his foot, "I will be back tomorrow evening for you. Please be ready for a long hard fight." With that the little man disappeared. -exit-

Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

A New Commer Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Commer   A New Commer EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 1:18 am

As the little man speaks Yuki keeps his gaze set upon him and listens to what he has to say and as the little man holds out his hand out to him. Shifting his gaze, the half-breed glances down to the little man's hand and continues to listen as the little man explains some more things about what he will be doing. After listing to the little man Yuki reaches out with his hand and takes hold of his hand and shakes it, sealing the deal between them and now he is bound to aid these people, though it will not be something done for free, nothing is ever done for free in the half-breeds eyes. " Alright, you have a deal. I will be ready tomorrow when you come back. " Yuki says to the little man before he disappears. With that taken care of Yuki lets out a soft sigh and moves back into bed now having much to think upon and preparations to take care of for his new task.
-End & Exit-
EXP: 175
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A New Commer Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Commer   A New Commer Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Commer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shintheory Role-Playing :: DOR :: Roleplaying Board :: Terra Regnum :: Terra Main Archives-
Jump to: