Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Crystalline Music

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Rep! : 49

Crystalline Music Empty
PostSubject: Crystalline Music   Crystalline Music EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 10:12 pm

Sera sat amidst the crystalline formations of the park, upon a natural seat of crystal. Today she had been given most of the day to herself for rest. And she had spent it here in the beauty and calm of the crystals. A brush of her wings and music tinkled in the air. Not many knew of this, but if the wind hit the crystals just right or if a wing brushed them in a certain way, the crystals of the park resonated with beautiful music that reminded Sera of the stars in the night sky. Today she was playing with them and getting them to accompany her in her song. Something that most Kamis were taught, to use their voices in a songful praise of the most high. Most Kamis could sing. Sera was one of them. The song issuing forth was one she had come up with recently due to her growing feelings for a certain Kami named Gabriel. One day he might even hear it, but she was so shy about that kind of thing. Her voice was like the crystals, soft and lilting. Like the stars in the night sky. Even though it was full day, she was singing hushed as if a lullaby.

We're walking in the air
We're floating in the moonlit sky
The people far below are sleeping as we fly

I'm holding very tight
I'm riding in the midnight blue
I'm finding I can fly so high above with you

Far across the world
The villages go by like trees
The rivers and the hills
The forests and the streams

Children gaze open mouth
Taken by surprise
Nobody down below believes their eyes

We're surfing in the air
We're swimming in the frozen sky
We're drifting over icy
Mountains floating by

Suddenly swooping low on an ocean deep
Arousing of a mighty monster from its sleep

We're walking in the air
We're floating in the midnight sky
And everyone who sees us greets us as we fly...

As she sang, her wings flapped to blow air through the crystals around her, or her wing or hand touches them to make them sing with her. The song was beautiful and haunting. Something that he would be proud to hear, but in her mind she would never bring herself to sing it for him. As she sang, she lost track of time and it soon approached the time of her lesson with the man on her mind.Gabriel.

292/292
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Rep! : 17

Crystalline Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystalline Music   Crystalline Music EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:07 pm

Crystalline Music NoahPost_OLDERx
Noah Valesti
Health: 90%
Stamina: 100%
Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: III [+2.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Actions: ---
Active Skills: ---
Active Forms: ---
Dmg/Status Relay: ---
Theme: Agony

Today was round two, and Noah was ready...or so he believed. He was heading in the direction of crystalline park, looking forwards to seeing that wonderful Kami, but as he neared the park, one of the crystals came into view in which he noticed that he was still in his child form, which caused his eyes to widened. He was neatened up as if he was going on a date, so it would have been really crazy to arrive there as Noah. (Oh Shi...) The Kami quickly dashed for the nearest object that was big enough to hide his whole body. He looked around to see if there was any Kami's around his spot. There were others in the area, but they werent close to really identify him not notice him transform. A good minute passed before he transformed into his older form in which he named Gabriel. Things would have been alot easier if he had introduced himself as Noah in this form from the start, but he couldn't have possibly foreseen her even giving him a chance. For now this little white lie would have to manage until something could be figured out. He made his way from hiding and towards the direction that Seraphina was in. As he neared the location, he heard what he believed to be music, but wasn't sure. It sounded like he was nearing the source, which was in the Direction Sera was, and as he neared her he was able to pick up words. His steps slowed, not believing what it was. He waited a while, not wanting to interrupt her, but he would do it anyways" He...hey ". There was a slight hesitant in his voice.

Words :: 302 Exp
Gains ::---
Crystalline Music Space
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Crystalline Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystalline Music   Crystalline Music EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 9:08 pm

.content

The moment was broken and the song fell into nothingness as the voice breaks through her reverie. Her cheeks turned an alarming shade of red as she glanced over her shoulder to see the man she had just been thinking about. She quickly shot up into a standing position and unbalanced herself, slipping back on one of her feet, she reached out and grabbed a hold of a crystal. Her hand wrapped around it but slipped and she finally wound up on her rear end, the skirt she was wearing coming up to flash her lacy undergarments. Those hands came down and pushed the skirt down as she lowed her head. Her symphony of music came crashing to a halt at this same time. Her lower lip trembled as she tried to apologize,"I am so, so, so sorry." Slowly she pulled her legs up under her and tucked them under the skirt as she moved to her knees. How embarrassing and she just wanted to cry at all of this. Not only had she been singing a song she had written about him, but she had fallen, her skirt had come up and she was wanting to crawl into a hole and hide for the rest of eternal life. "I-I'm so sorry. Please forgive me. Oh by the Seven Judgments." She was so frazzled that she kept her head down not looking at him, those long bangs casting themselves in front of her face to hide the embarrassment.

260/552
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Crystalline Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystalline Music   Crystalline Music EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 9:56 pm

Noah Valesti
Health: 100%
Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: III [+2.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]

Immediate jump into the awkward pool, the Kami didn't expect her to be surprised or react in the manner that she did to him. When she appeared to be falling back, Noah's reaction would instantly be to shoot for her and try to catch her from falling back on her but, but giving the distance and Noah's lack in physical speed, it was a impossible feat for the Kami, so he would freeze in the middle of his movements with his arm out. His eyes would squint a little and develop an expression that gave the idea that he felt her pain. This of course would go from funny awkward to just really awkward as her undergarments became view-able. This was very embarrasing for Sera, but it was extremely shocking for Noah, and for an instant he developed a dirty image in his head due to what he saw. His head turned into a cherry, or would give that idea for how red it got and his expression would turn to that of indifferent, almost like he didn't know what in the hell just happened. It was like he was mind raped, but not exactly in the sense of it that would result in an emotional reaction, but that of which would just leave him stunned. Her apology to him would snap him out of the stun quickly, realizing what was going on and the Kami would shake his head quickly as if he lost all smooth controls." Don't apologize Sera please it..it was a mistake. I should be sorry for surprising you in such a manner and then not being able to ca..catch you ". He stuttered at that last word recovering from the stun effect of what he just saw." You have a beautiful voice and I was hesitant of interrupting it ".

Words :: 320 Exp
Crystalline Music Space
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Crystalline Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystalline Music   Crystalline Music EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 11:06 pm

.content

Well the word of the moment was awkward. This was an awkward moment and very much so. She wanted to cry and indeed her eyes filled with tears. Like any anime, this had unfolded. Her voice was full of embarrassment as she rose to her feet and wiped the tears away from her eyes before they could fall. His compliments came to her only making her blush worse if that was even possible. "T-Thank you, Gabriel. Please, that was just.... well it was a song I wrote.... and it was not suppose to be heard...well I mean. "She was flustered as she swept her bangs back and looked at him, her voice barely a murmur now. "I mean you were not suppose to be here yet... the song was for you..." Her face looked away as she stood there, the truth was now in the open. And she was ready to bolt from there. Her body tense and ready to flee if he slammed her down now by telling her he was taken, she might just run. She knew every crevice in this park as well as half a dozen other places with which to get lost.

200/752
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Crystalline Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystalline Music   Crystalline Music EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 11:59 pm

Noah Valesti

The heart of the Kami froze, or at least it felt like that. The ability to breath stopped for an instant when he heard that she had developed that song just for him and that he wasn't supposed to hear it yet. He had no idea how to take that exactly, and how he was supposed to reply to it. Was he supposed to say thank you ? was he supposed to give some kind of specific response to it ? The Kami was knowledgeable in many things but in matters of the heart was something he couldn't comprehend it completely. He felt the strong feelings that the heart created, but could never understand it too much, though it would be somthing that you couldn't break down to much. It felt like someone utilized one of his spells to freeze time all around them, though that was just how he felt. Noah didn't know if it was something that maybe a very friendly friend would do, or if it was something a lot more, though he felt something really stong. Did she feel the same way that he felt for her ? There was nothing that can be done but reply how his heart would want him to reply. The song was great, and the part about her finding she can fly so high above with him just gave a loving feeling." Sera...I don't know what to say. Just knowing that...just gave me a wonderful feeling that I don't think I can properly describe with words alone, and wonderful dont do it justice. ".

Words :: 274 Exp
Gains ::1 TEXP [At least 5 Posts in the day]
Crystalline Music Space
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Crystalline Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystalline Music   Crystalline Music EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 8:25 am

Her embarrassment was only heighten by his words. She did not know what to say, it was not much of a confirmation or denial of her fears so she glanced at him, her eyes full of tears threatening to spill over. "Gabriel, I-I'm......Sorry if you have..... well if you..... I mean if someone else...." She was struggling to get out the words that were circling in her mind before she could move on from this point in time. So in a quick manner, the words just all came tumbling out, head over heels of each other in one string of a question, "Are you in love with someone else?" And because of that fast speech, the words had tumbled out all wrong and she lowered her head and her gaze to her feet. The right meaning was behind the words, but that was not how she had originally wanted to ask him. But it was out and she cringed waiting to hear the answer that would confirm her fears. She like him.. alot.. but if he had another, she would curb those growing feelings because she liked him. Oh the waiting was hard to do. A breeze picked up and tugged her hair like a banner blowing above a castle, before letting it drop. How could she have been so stupid. He probably had someone else, she was about to flee, deeper into the park, her body starting its pivet and tensing as if ready for flight.

259/1011
+1txp (9/26) 250 exp
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Crystalline Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystalline Music   Crystalline Music EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 9:50 am

Noah Valesti

Noah looked at Seraphina with a perplexed look wondering what in the word was she getting at. He was able to notice her eyes and knew something big was up. From what just occured, he had an idea that she really cared about him but then again there was the small possibility that there was that good friend thing going on here. Her words seemed slightly jumbled up, almost as if she had issues with what she wanted to say. It would be moments before she actually came out with what she wanted to say, or at least a different variation of what she wanted to say. The words themselves were down to the point, and seem to be directed at a personal area, something that Noah would hesitate a little before answering in a similar manner that the question had been asked. The way he answered though was through action, moving towards her and closing the distance and bringing himself into a kiss with her, a method of displaying how he felt and at the same time satisfying the pull between each other. The kiss to the lips carried so much passion that it would give one the idea that he knew what he was doing when infact part of the action was brought about through feelings and impulse. If it was allowed, the feel of her lush lips would put him into a state of bliss, which would invoke him to close his eyes a bit while kissing. Afterwards he would pull back a bit and He rubbed the back of his head, wondering if that was the right thing to do. He figured that he might as well continue now that it was in the open. He took a deep breath so he could continue with his reply but in a well composed manner." Im not in a relation with anyone else nor do I have feelings for anyone else. I care about you and actually wanted to know the same about you eventually. I mean before you even created that song, when I first met you I felt something so special that I couldn't describe it in a similar manner of how I couldn't describe the feelings felt learning that you created that song for me ". He felt kind of dorkish with the reply that he gave, but hopefully he would level out the awkward feel brought about by both.

Words :: 428 Exp
Gains ::1 TEXP [Earn at 250 EXP in a day.]
Crystalline Music Space
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Crystalline Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystalline Music   Crystalline Music EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 2:33 pm

She was surprised by the kiss. Sera had been so sure that he was taken that this sweet kiss was unexpected. Like a deer caught by the lion, she stood so still for the first heartbeat. And what a fast heartbeat that was. It was loud to her and thundered in her ears. Like a rush of an addict getting a fix, her blood pushed through her veins. Their lips molded together and she was being stupid and frozen. But after that first heartbeat, she melted against him and a single tear of relief rolled down her check. He was not taken, and he liked her. Had feelings for her. Her arms came around his neck as she welcomed the warm tingling sensation of his affection. When he stepped back to rub his head, she always stepped back, a pink tinge to her cheeks. After his words she looked at him and smiled sheepishly, her soft voice playing in the wind, "I think we are both saying the same thing and are just not sure how to go about doing so. So perhaps we should just...." She muttered something as she tucked a stray bang behind her ear. She tried again, "Does this mean you would like to date me?"

219/1230

Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Crystalline Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystalline Music   Crystalline Music EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 3:06 pm

Noah Valesti

After jumping on the edge like that, it was great to know that Noah was correct on the attraction between the both of them, that it was more than friendly friends. Dating her was the hidden intent of this get together, though Noah was going to ask after the training. This of course was perfect for him, for the hardest thing was out of the way for the Kami so now his heart could emit the joyful feeling throughout his body. This was far better than the joy that he got from manipulating people and scheming. Right before Sera asked her question, she did something that was just so simple and yet very adorable in many ways. The motion of of bringing the hand up and moving a bang of her hair that was out of place and moving it behind her ear. It was seen to him as her moving something that hid a tiny bit of her face, being that her her beauty didn't deserve to be blocked by even the tiniest of hairs. To this question he knew the answer to, though he didn't want to say anything that would seem stupid. It seemed and possibly was one of those questions that would just require a yes or no to it, but being him it was more." Yes Sera...I would very much so like date you ". Thats when it finally hit him. He was supposed to be continuing with her training, so where would this leave them ?." That is...if you don't mind dating your teacher ".

Words :: 270 Exp
Crystalline Music Space
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Crystalline Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystalline Music   Crystalline Music EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 7:09 pm

That would be a problem, so it would seem. But it was not unheard of in the realm of the Kami. Falling in Love with a teacher. With as long as these being had to live, it was not surprising either. But she shook her head, "I do not have a problem dating my teacher, if you do not have a problem dating your student." Then she smiled that radiant smile that was so characteristic of her, that it could sometimes melt the heart. "You know, I bet Noah knew that this would happen. And thus he did what he does best and manipulated you into teaching me. Remind me to thank him. He is so sweet." Again her praise for Noah showing out. He was a sweetheart. They named him such harsh things, but he never hurt anyone by his manipulations. In fact a lot of good things could come out of them. That smile never faded as she thought about dating Gabriel. It made her feel all warm and tingling inside. Besides that she was just floating on a cloud of happiness at this moment. Gently she shook her head to clear it from the happiness.

205/1435
+1txp (9/26) 5 posts
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Crystalline Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystalline Music   Crystalline Music EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 9:39 pm

Noah Valesti

Noah just couldn't stop looking at her not minding at all about dating his student since he had never been in that position before. This all really seemed to good to be true, though the talk of himself kind of made him want to turn his head a little bit. For her to think that he was that good to the point of manipulating them so they could get together was too much credit, though in the sense of him pretending to be Gabriel which gave a little hint of manipulation made it where she wasn't really wrong. He didn't do it to manipulate her, but just out of the fear that she wouldn't really accept the love of one who appeared to be a kid. He could do nothing but go along with the praise to avoid suspicion." Yea he probably did know, I mean before he was busy, and today as well...and He's someone who can get stuff done so I don't see anything that could take up his time that much ". There was a soft smile on his face, which accompanied him closing his eyes, getting an idea that he would think that she would love."You know, how about we make out first date memorable...well even more memorable. How about I sneak you down to Terra, not for any hunts or training...but I want to take you to my favorite place ". He said as he held his hand out to her.

Words :: 252 Exp
Crystalline Music Space
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Crystalline Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystalline Music   Crystalline Music EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 8:16 am

A first date? Her heart pounded like the surf of an ocean in her ears. Already? A first date. In an almost anime like fashion, she let out a happy clap and then a jump forward. Just like when she had learned to heal, she was that happy. Then she quickly composed herself and blushed. "I-I am so sorry. I am just so happy at the moment." Then she remembered that he had asked her a question and she replied happily, "That would be wonderful. A trip to Terra" That was when it dawned her, she would be able to see Terra for the first time in her life. That was big but to make matter much much bigger, she would be seeing for the first time with Gabriel and going to his favorite spot. She just could not take bottling that emotion up. Her arms reached out and wrapped around his neck. Now this is where normally most Kami's would be about the same height, but in her perfection, someone had shot her with the short genes. Barely she stood five and a quarter feet tall. So to most Kamis she was still small, but that gave her the cute quality that everyone adored. Her body pressed against his during the hug, molding to it in a sensual fashion that made one question how she was still so innocent. But then she step away and asked softly, breaking the hug "When shall we go on the first date?"

258/728
+1txp (9/27) 250 exp
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Crystalline Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystalline Music   Crystalline Music EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 8:54 am

Noah Valesti

Again Noah did not expect such a reaction of this nature from the Kami. It was one that he made him feel comfortable in more ways than one. In the period that they had been talking, it slipped him for a second of how much she loved the thought of going to Terra, or at least it was deep in his subconscious since he had suggested it for the first date. He honestly expected her to take his hand, but her reaction was actually much better as it truly displayed how happy she was and it brought them together. Just like the first time she hugged him during their first training session, Noah couldn't help but enjoy the feel of her hugging him, but now he was in the position to return the hug. His arms motioned around her waist and he gently returned it, closing his eyes for a moment before having to release her when he felt the arms loosening up around his neck. The question of when it was going to occur was up in the air, and though they could go now, there was some things that he wanted to handle first before taking her down to Terra." How about later tonight when the night skies are amongst us. It'll give you some time to prepare since the date itself feels like a spur of the moment...but what I have planned is something Im sure you'll enjoy ".

Words :: 252 Exp
Gains ::1 TEXP [Earn at 250 EXP in a day.]
Crystalline Music Space
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Crystalline Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystalline Music   Crystalline Music EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 6:09 pm

He had returned the hug and it had been wonderful. If this was an anime, little hearts would have appeared around them. But since this was not an anime it was just a warm fuzzy feeling in the air. At his suggestion, she just nodded and thought about it for a moment. What would she need to bring, what would she wear, what about her swords? So much needed to be prepared and what about their lesson. With those things in mind, she sighed and kept her smile. The sigh was more for the fact of so much to do so little time. But she did ask, "Does this mean the lesson today is cancelled?" Those big bright, red eyes got huge in that anime pleading fashion as she continued, "I need to go prepare for our date. I should not need my swords right?" She waited for his answer all the while she thought about where he was going to take her and just what this date consisted of and all her imaginings were rather romantic, she was female after all. So she was in a state of rainbows and unicorns at this point in time. A bubble of happiness.

207/935
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Crystalline Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystalline Music   Crystalline Music EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 7:06 pm

Noah Valesti

" No Swords, no weapons needed, and no Lesson is not cancelled today ". He laughed slightly before shaking his head." Im giving you a special kind of lesson today that don't involve weapons or anything of the sort. Head home and get ready. I'll stop by later and pick you up today around 7:00pm for our date". With that, Noah would place his arms in his pockets while just looking at her. Everything about Seraphina was great and it just didn't cover her physical aspects. Every type of expression Seraphina made today was either beautiful or just outright adorable. One who was the master of manipulation was now the one in the position to be manipulated, but it was alright though. The Kami was fine with the idea if this great feeling was what he got in exchange. He couldn't allow himself to get lost in her eyes otherwise he would end up forgetting about what they were about to do. There was a few things that he wanted to do, add his personal touch to the date itself, but inorder to do that He needed some time, which was why it would be at 7:00pm. He believed that he could get everything down within the time period.

Words :: 225 Exp
Crystalline Music Space
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Crystalline Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystalline Music   Crystalline Music EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 2:47 pm

She was still so happy. Even the thought of a different kind of lesson was not enough to dampen the joy she felt at going on their first date. Again she leaned up on her tip toes, and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Thank you so much, Gabriel. 7 pm it is. I will be ready. Come and get me at the forge. Since that is where I am usually anyways. Moved there after Ravelos accepted me as his apprentice." She turned on her heel and started to skip off. But turned around at the last moment and blushed, "Tell Noah if you see him, thank you. And that he is even wrong about himself. He is more than the Machinator. He is also a sweet heart." With that she continued to skip off down the pathways of the park and towards the forge of Ravelos. It was time to get ready for tonight. Her mind was lost for the rest of the day as if she was in a haze. All the rest of the day she was floating on clouds and practically ignoring everything else. Everyone could tell that one of the cherubs had attacked her and she was falling head over heels in love with someone. Just no one knew who.

215/1150
+1txp (9/28) 2 rps
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Crystalline Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystalline Music   Crystalline Music EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 6:13 pm

Noah Valesti

Her kisses were energizers, capable of washing away the greatest sins produced. Thats what Noah thought when she closed in and kissed him on the cheek. He wanted to reply with 'No, thank you' but he received a bit of the stun effect after the kiss. When Sera told him where he would come get here from, He smiled but immediately developed an image in his head that would cause him to chuckle mentally, displayed physically with simply a smile. The image he had developed was him heading there after completing the things he needed to, asking for her only to see her come outside in a nice dress that was smeared with some dirt as well as a portion of her face. That would have definitely been a sight that the Kami would never forget." Alright, Forge...got it ". He broke free of the stun when she moved away from him and went on her way, though he turned around slowly to look at her from behind only to find that she had already turned around. What she asked him to do caused a blush to cross his face, and the replacing of titles due to what she thought of him just caused him to turn into a cherry." Uh..O..Ok! Will do ".Noah turned around quickly and began heading in the opposite direction. (Wow get a grip over yourself! things need to be handled) And with thinking that, He just warped from his current location.

Hours Passed and it became 6:54

Words :: 225 Exp
Gains ::1 TEXP [Post in 2 or more RPs]
Crystalline Music Space
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Crystalline Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystalline Music   Crystalline Music EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 1:48 pm

She had spent the rest of the day in a heightened sense of euphoria. Never once did her feet touch the ground as she moved around the heavens, gathering the stuff she needed for tonight. Like a love struck teenager, she went about almost ignoring everyone. Barely listening to the rest of her lessons, even with the famed Archangel Michael. Who soon dismissed her with a laugh and told her to go moon about else where. Like a good little angel, she flitted about humming softly to herself every love song she could think of and a few she made up on the fly. Bumping into people and little hearts in her eyes. your typical anime girl in love look. And with that her day flew by on wings of love.

It was 6:59 and she was on the rock that Gabriel had first found her. She was dressed up in a beautiful dress of soft eggshell almost a light yellow. It matched the soft white of her wings, which were out behind her. It was trimmed in black (see picture on bio for full effect) and she wore her knee high boots, the hose going up to her thigh and held up by the garters. Black gloves graced her slender hands as black ribbons and bows kept her flame colored hair up in twin pigtails. All together she looked hot and on fire.

245/1395
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Crystalline Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystalline Music   Crystalline Music EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 2:20 pm

Noah Valesti

The Kami had completed what he was set out to do as he threw his arm in the air in a victorious fashion." HACHA!!! and with a couple..." He looked to the time and realized that he only had a few minutes to get home, clean up and make his way to Seraphina. Getting to Sera wasn't a big problem because he had already been there before, and any place he goes is recorded in his brain for easy access on a later time. If he was amongst the rank of the others, then this would have been a huge problem. He wasn't, and so all he did was close his eyes, and when he reopened them he was where he lived. Most Kami's could clean up easily, but being in a rush with things down on Terra regnum helped develop of slight stench, something that he refused to go meet Sera with. Through various methods that spanned over 5 minutes, Noah became cleaned and dressed for his date with Seraphina. There was now 1 minute left, and he saw his glasses on the table, which was something he didnt want to go without. The Kami warped towards the table, grabbed the glasses in a smooth manner, before warping towards the forge in-front of the rock that Sera was waiting upon. He turned around slightly only to see what she was wearing. He couldn't help but be amazed. He didn't display it, but he was attempting to regulate the oxygen flow through his body since he had just got through doing alot and now was stricken breathless at the sight of her." You look...Damn I can't think of the right word. Take beautiful and multiply it a thousand times ". He said rubbing the back of his head. He wasn't the best individual with words in situations that didnt involve manipulating someone. He possessed a dress Casual appearance, didnt want to over do it with pure dress and give the idea like they were getting married or something. He wanted to look nice and maintain the feel he gave off before.

Words :: 330 Exp
Gains ::1 TEXP [Post in 2 or more RPs]
Crystalline Music Space
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Crystalline Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystalline Music   Crystalline Music EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 7:46 pm

Anyone knowing Seraphina, would now this was her causal dress. If was something formal, it would also be the same kind of dressing. She was a perfectionist after all. And thus she checked the time against the position of the sun and wondered where her date was at this moment. And then like a poof of smoke in the wind. He was right there in front of her. He turned around and looked to be breathless. Her hand came up and covered her mouth as she chuckled softly behind it. Finally when the hand came down, she was grinning big. His words only causing her to blush at that same moment. "T-Thank you, Gabriel. You do not seem to be big on words are you?" She slid down from the rock and landed beside him. She smelled fresh and clean like the morning dew that settled upon the flowers down on Terra. She leaned up on her tip toes and kissed his cheek. "Shall we be going? You still have not told me anything about where we are going." She was a bit nervous when it came to going down to the earth without her swords. But she had made sure to wear that armor. It helped some in calming her mind..

219/1614
+1txp (9/29) 5 posts
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Crystalline Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystalline Music   Crystalline Music EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 9:58 pm

Noah Valesti

" Well...where we are going is to the unknown ". He was joking with her in a way, but planned to just show her and explain to her along the way." I could tell you the places we're going to be going, and things about those places now...but why do that when you're going to be seeing them yourself. The words I use may not describe what you feel when you see them and I don't want to look like a liar in your eyes ". There was a smirk on his face as he grabbed onto her hand. The place on his cheek that Sera kissed seconds ago still possessed a tingling feeling, a feeling he quite enjoyed. He could warp them to the places immediately, but what fun would that have been. It is supposed to be something that also helped one collect experience. This is why both of them would warp to the opened gate that led to Terra Regnum, 160,040 feet down below...a long fly for any being, which was why one had to be experienced or had at least a decent amount of stamina to make travels to Caelestis Regnum, or to Terra. Flying down would have generated fatigue to anyone, and falling was a way that no one would want to take. Lucky for Sera, Falling was exactly what Noah had planned. He knew a path straight down from a certain spot where they wouldn't come in contact with any of the clouds below." Hey Sera...how do you feel about free falling ? ". Noah asked with that same smirk on his face.

Words :: 277 Exp
Crystalline Music Space
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Crystalline Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystalline Music   Crystalline Music EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 7:17 pm

"Free falling?" She asked with a gentle shrug, "I have done a free fall off the Grand Temple Spire before. Why? Are we going to fly down to Terra?" Then the thought crossed her mind that perhaps they were going to free fall all the way to the ground and her breath hitched as she blinked a bit dumb founded at him. It was that moment in time where she just stared at him, with the 'I cannot believe you are thinking about actually doing this' look on her face in the classic surprised shock. Completely stunned it took her a moment to shake her head, then she smiled. "You really are thinking about free falling down to Terra are you not?That would be a wonderful exciting thing to do, but is it not dangerous?" She waited for his answer the thrill of the plan making her heart beat and thunder in her chest. She gently squeezed his hand and would follow where ever he decided to lead her. She was just so excited that she though she would burst into a million pieces like a broken mirror. Or perhaps even a broken wine chalice.

206/1820
+1txp (10/3) 2 rps
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Crystalline Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystalline Music   Crystalline Music EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 8:17 pm

Noah Valesti

Noah quickly nodded in a playful manner as he answered her question of it being dangerous. Anything falling from that distance without assist was doomed to have their body planted into the ground in various forms." That's exactly why we're doing it, I mean who ever heard of someone doing something as dangerous as this on a...". And before he finished, he would feel the squeeze of his hand which gave him the idea that she was readying herself for the fall. He motioned fowards quickly while holding her hand, and at the edge he would jump slightly in a fashion as someone who was jumping into the pool as a cannon ball." Daaaaaaaaate! " He yelled out as he began to descend down, being pulled down by gravity itself." YEAAAAAAAAAA!!! ". He felt his adrenaline increase, and with it there was nothing but enjoyment with Sera. Today he was feeling truly alive, holding her hand as they free fall from Caelestis Regnum, bypassing all of the other clouds that had structures on them. His hair went up in the opposite direction, and clothes just fluttered a bit though they weren't that loose so it didn't go wild.

Words :: 222 Exp
Crystalline Music Space
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Crystalline Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystalline Music   Crystalline Music EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 11:20 am

So thus she took the plunge with Gabriel, her wings tucked tight against her body as she did a head down spiral towards the earth. It was a great rush as they held hands, but soon her arrow shaped dive drew her from him as she was going faster. Gravity taking effect as she began to shoot downwards, a screech upon her lips. Her heart beat in her ears as she let go of his hand. She knew that she could save herself if needed just by opening her wings and having them act like a sail.

As she rushed by the clouds and their structures she was going so fast she could not do much more than just screech happily. This was a lot of fun and the rush of blood was causing a warm glow about her face as her red hair trailed behind her like the tail of shooting star. Downwards she shot, downwards she fell,. the earth rushing up towards her ever so slowly. It was great, the feeling of just letting herself fall. Her head moved as she glanced back towards Gabriel knowing that if anything bad happened, he would be there to catch her. With that in mind she tried for that almost mythical thing. The Sonic Rainboom. It happened when someone was diving so fast through the air that the sound barrier was broken and something magical happened, A sonic boom issued forth followed by a rippling rainbow. It would be awesome if she could do it. And with that she tried.
-exit rp- Terra next hmm?

272/2092
+1txp (10/6) 250 exp
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Crystalline Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystalline Music   Crystalline Music EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 11:04 am

updated Kazakura
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Crystalline Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystalline Music   Crystalline Music Empty

Back to top Go down

Crystalline Music
Page 1 of 1