Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Worker's Credence

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Rep! : 56

The Worker's Credence  Empty
PostSubject: The Worker's Credence    The Worker's Credence  EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 4:47 pm

It would be the day after the men had come from the neighboring village to speak with Yuki and Battousai about a possible alliance. The day would be progressing well with progress seemingly going on in the village. Jyn would be the main persona in charge of their collective body for the time being. For the moment, he would be sitting on the roof of one of the buildings with some of the paper that he used to make maps with across his lap with a plant of wood supporting it across his lap like a makeshift table. His gaze would lift up from the paper and look across the land that stretched out beyond the village and the mountains on the other side. The sun basked down its radiant golden light across the land almost like a golden shower of light as it seemed to be an overall nice day. Jyn’s gaze would then shift to some of the women walking around and helping them. A grin would come across his face as he checked them out a bit before looking back down to the paper on his lap. He works for a few more minutes on what he was working on before he nods and comments, “got it.” He rolls the paper up and sits the board of wood to the side before looking up and trying to see where Yuki might be; he figured the village leader would be somewhere either fixing up his or another house or instructing workers on what to do.

267 / 267
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Rep! : 10

PostSubject: Re: The Worker's Credence    The Worker's Credence  EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 5:07 pm

Sighing lightly Yuki brings an arm up to his forehead and uses the back of his arm to wipe some of the sweat from his forehead as he shifts his gaze to glance around the village for a moment. Things had been going good so far with the reconstruction, new homes have been built for the villagers which is a good thing since everyone needs a home to stay in. Though he is the leader of the village Yuki had found he couldn't stand back and watch the people rebuild so when he could he always tried to help out as much as he could with the building, which given his enhanced physical prowess he felt that he had a lot to bring to the table when helping rebuild. Letting his arm fall back to his side Yuki begins to take a few steps back as he shifts his gaze once again. The half-breed drops his gaze falls upon his coat resting with his weapon and as he looks at his coat he shakes his head faintly as he reaches out and grabs his coat before tossing it over his shoulder after deciding not to put it on right now. With his coat over his shoulder Yuki grabs his blade and pulls it from the dirt as he begins to move, resting the flat side of his blade on his shoulder as he begins to move back to his house.

EXP: 241 / 241
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: The Worker's Credence    The Worker's Credence  EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 3:30 pm

In his rooftop searching, it wouldn’t be long before Jyn would notice the village leader from his elevated position. Seeing Yuki walking, seemingly on the way to his house, Jyn would grin and comment, “looks like he’s been hard at work.” He could tell from the sweat that was on Yuki’s form as well as the way Yuki didn’t have his coat on, but held it instead, that the other white haired hybrid had been performing manual labor this morning. Shaking his head slightly, Jyn comments in an amused tone, “He’s really got to learn how to delegate better.” With that, he would take a few steps to the edge of the roof facing an alley and hop down safely, making sure no one was under him. Landing crouched, he would stand up with his rolled up piece of paper tucked under his arm and then he would proceed out of the shadows of the alleyway to come out into the street. Walking briskly, his trajectory would arch to meet up with Yuki as he would come up walking to his friend’s side greeting him with a jovial, “good day to you, kind sir.” As it seemed all their conversations started out, Jyn would get the fluff out of the way as he would ask, “how are things going?” while taking up strides beside the village leader. Jyn did have something to show Yuki, but he would wait until the formalities were out of the way.

265 / 532
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: The Worker's Credence    The Worker's Credence  EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 3:49 pm

When he hears the familiar voice of his companion Yuki pauses for a brief moment and shifts his gaze to where Jyn stood. In response to his comment Yui gives a faint nod as he continues walking, he was glad to see his white haird friend once again and now that Battousai had left he would probably be spending more time with his companion until Battousai came back. As he moved Yuki listened to the next comment from his companion, one that made the half-breed chuckle lightly as he thought about delegating more work to his people rather then helping them out with rebuilding. Continuing to move Yuki watches as his companion comes out from an alley way and moves over next to him befoe speaking up. Another chuckle escaped the half-breed as a smile took form on his visage as he glances to his companion as he speaks up. " Things are going well. We are rebuilding what was lost and building new dwellings as well as other things. " Yuki says as he brings a hand up and reaches out to pat Jyn on the shoulder, " I figure since I am the leader I should at least help out with things around here to keep people's faith in me high? Would you follow someone that sat around all day doing nothing? "

EXP: 239
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: The Worker's Credence    The Worker's Credence  EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 9:03 pm

“No,” Jyn would answer, “but I would follow the person destroying the armies that came to raid!” He grins and teases, “it’s all about perspective. There’s minion work, then there’s leader work.” For that moment, he pauses in his walking and turns to Yuki, wanting him to stop as well as he continues, “…and speaking of leader work, it’s important for the leader to have a vision for the people he’s leading.” Raising both of his hands in a manner of ‘talking with his hands’ while talking in a natural manner, Jyn continues, “now we’ve been just rebuilding this village under someone else’s vision.” He nods in a direction with his head and asks, “that building over there… why is it there? Did you want it there? Who knows?” He continues, “the point is, you are in charge of what the village looks like, its security, what it produces, and everything running aspect of the village on a wide scale.” His hand fetches the rolled up paper that was under his arm as he unrolls it revealing a map of the village as it currently was in bold lines and sketches of structures that were not yet in existence in light lines. “That’s why,” he announces, “I present to you your village blue prints. Me and you are going to have to go over a lot of things so we’re not just building blindly, you know? The old village structure wasn’t sufficient… that’s why you’re here now.”

275 / 807
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: The Worker's Credence    The Worker's Credence  EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 10:11 pm

As his companion speaks up Yuki gives a faint nod and a soft smirk takes form on his face as his companion makes the comment about raiding. When Jyn comes to a stop Yuki takes a few steps forwards before he stop as well and turns to look at his companion wondering why he had come to a stop. Yuki listens as his companion speaks once again wondering what he is talking about as he talks about having a vision for his people. As Jyn brings up both his hands Yuki raises an eye brow at his companions gesture. At first the half-breed didn't understand what his companion meant by building under someone else's vision and when his companion nods in a direction Yuki shifts his attention to look in the direction his companion had nodded to. Shifting his attention Yuki brought it down upon a building his companion had nodded to and listens as he speaks. Yuki wasn't sure if he really had the answers for his companion. Shifting his attention back to his companion Yuki begins to think more upon what his companion is saying and whn he brings out the rolled up paper Yuki begins to wonder what his companion had. As Jyn reveals the map of his village Yuki shifts his gaze over the map that his companion had drawn and when Jyn begins to speak Yuki listens while shifting his gaze over the map. " I see.. " Yuki murmurs lightly as he lifts his gaze to look at his companion once again now taht he had finished speaking, " If they are not sufficient enough then what is? " Yuki asks as he looks at Jyn.

EXP: 300
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: The Worker's Credence    The Worker's Credence  EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 3:04 pm

“Exactly,” Jyn seems to agree with the question posed by Yuki. He continues, “these are important things for a leader to know. Now does it mean that the leader has to spend time to think about all the innumerable things that he needs to think about?” With a serious face, Jyn would comment, “hell no. That’s why leaders have planners and councils.” Jyn would digress and comment, “now I’ve spent some time in Mare Maris, because that’s where I grew up. They’re ran by a queen with a council of some type that helps her do stuff and a group of knights that protect the area. They seem like they’re doing pretty good… it would make sense if we started thinking more organized like that, you know?” Moving back to his map, he continues, “but what I was saying earlier, the town layout that whoever built this village before we got here didn’t help them against the raid. If someone comes in and attacks in numbers, we want to make sure we have the advantage of the terrain.” He would motion to the hills around them and comment, “since our terrain is hilly, we can do something like wall the slope side, now anyone approaching from that area will be easily visible since we’ll have the high ground. You know, just stuff like that.”

248 / 1055
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: The Worker's Credence    The Worker's Credence  EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 3:22 pm

With his attention still on his companion Yuki listens as the male starts to speak again. It seemed that his companion knew a lot about these things, perhaps more then the half-breed knew about them or at least thought he knew about them. As Jyn brings up things about planners and councils Yuki begins to think on it and wonders if perhaps Jyn would make a good person to have help and take care of some of these things. Yuki continues to listen as Jyn starts to talk about his time in Mare Maris. Some of the things his companion spoke of Yuki understood, he knew he needed to have soldiers to guard the village and keep it safe should something come to pose a threat. As Jyn makes the inquiry Yuki gives a faint nod of acknowledgement to what his friend is saying. As the topic shifts back to the village Yuki continues to listen and frowns faintly as his companion makes the comment about the village's set up not helping against the raid that had happened prior to Yuki saving the village. If that where the case then Yuki figured he needed to make sure to change that to make sure the village is safe from another raid. Yuki shifts his attention from Jyn and to the hills as he motions to him and as he looks to the hills Yuki slowly shifts his gaze over them while listening to Jyn. Yuki had not thought of putting walls on the hills, though he had thought of putting a wall around the village but Jyn's idea sounded much better then his own. With a nod Yuki turns his attention back to Jyn and offers the male a light smile, " I see. Had not thought about putting walls on the hills. I will have to send some workers out to get to building. Is there any other suggestions you have? "

EXP: 339
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: The Worker's Credence    The Worker's Credence  EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 4:10 pm

The cartographer rolls up his makeshift map and places it in his back pocket as Yuki speaks. After putting the map away, he would fold his arms at his chest. “No… no no…” Jyn would shake his head with a slight look of disappointment with his head lowering into his chest with his arms folded after the words spoken. A grin comes to his face as his head tilts back up with his red eyes reconnecting with Yuki in a coy manner as he comments, “we need a plan first.” There would be much emphasis on these words as he continues with confidence, “that’s the first step to organization. That’s why I’m making this map. If you send out people to make a wall, then you have to go and watch them make the wall and make sure they’re doing it right. If there’s a plan they can follow, then it frees you up from having to do that extra work. You see, with organization comes efficiency, right? It only makes sense.” Getting to a point, he says, “so let’s do this… today when the work dies down, you and me need to meet up and figure out what the main things we need to do with the village are and then after that, we’re going to want to get started on those things. At the top of the list will be the reconstruction of the village, but we’ll prioritize all that when we get there. That sound good?”

260 / 1315
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: The Worker's Credence    The Worker's Credence  EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 4:25 pm

Yuki thought he was starting to come up with a good idea when he talked about having men go out to build the wall however as Jyn says no a few times Yuki figures he didn't exactly have the right idea as he watches his friend shake his head. Remaining silent for the moment Yuki keeps his gaze upon his companion as he watches the male's reaction. As Jyn speaks again and comments about needing a plan first, Yuki nods as he thinks on a plan, all he really had in mind was simply rebuild, that was his plan pretty much. As he listened to Jyn speak again Yuki felt he should do something for his companion in return for the map he is working on, though he wasn't sure how he could repay Jyn for the help he is offering right now. While listening to Jyn as he explains how things should go, Yuki gives a faint nod as he takes in the information his companion is giving to him. With each passing moment Yuki wondered more if he should have some sort of council and have his companion as one of the men on this council since he had brought the idea up and is offering so much advise. When Jyn finishes speaking Yuki gives another nod as he brings an arm up and reaches out to pat Jyn on the shoulder, " Alright that sounds like a good plan. You are a good friend and asset, you seem to know much more about this then I do. "

EXP: 264
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: The Worker's Credence    The Worker's Credence  EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 4:32 pm

Jyn grin and gives a “hmph, well I’d hope so. I’ve been around the world a few times and have been many places… you tend to pick up on stuff.” Aside from that, as much as Battousai was OCD, Jyn was analytical about things like this. Much as Battousai was working on Yuki’s heart and battle ability, Jyn would unconsciously be helping build his friends mind, yet another important aspect of leadership. He wanted his friend to think like a leader, and he felt he had a good enough fix on it to assist in that, though it wasn’t how he meant to come off. He was glad that he was able to get out the things that he wanted to say, but with that, he knew that a leader of an organization would be a very busy man, therefore he would let Yuki go about his business. The fact that Yuki was in the process of heading somewhere meant that he was already doing something and that Jyn had interrupted him from doing that in order to have this small talk. Thus, Jyn would say, “I won’t keep you much longer, but since we sleep in the same house, how about we meet up tonight after sunset to mash out a few ideas. We’ll see how much brainstorming we can get done and hopefully this will help speed up things around here.”

243 / 1558
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: The Worker's Credence    The Worker's Credence  EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 4:48 pm

After patting his companion on the shoulder Yuki withdraws his hand and lets it fall back to his side as he listens to Jyn. " Indeed, we do tend to learn many things in this world. " Yuki says with a faint nod and a soft smile upon his visage as he looks at his companion. As Jyn speaks again Yuki listens to him as he brings up meeting again to night since his companion felt he was keeping him at the moment. While listening to Jyn Yuki thought more on what Jyn had said about a council and everything else he had brought up as well as what else the village could use right now that he can talk about later when he see's Jyn. Once Jyn had finished speaking Yuki gives another nod of the head, " I always have time for you. " Yuki says to his companion with a friendly smile, " Meeting up tonight sounds fine, perhaps we can chant about it while we enjoy some dinner. " Yuki pauses for a brief moment before he continues, " Tell me Jyn... what can I do to repay you for your kindness? " Yuki asks after his brief moment of silence.

EXP: 207
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: The Worker's Credence    The Worker's Credence  EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 9:39 pm

There would be a slight chuckle at the dinner part with Jyn almost murmuring something about not being a cheap date. He holds the comment, however, just as the question comes in. With a shrug, Jyn would state coolly, “friends shouldn’t owe each other. I watch your back and you watch my back, that’s all I ask of you. I’m pretty sure that’s probably a proverb somewhere; to treat others like you want to be treated, so don’t worry about it.” Of course, he could have made a comment about bringing some nice women in for the dinner, but that would simply distract them from what they needed to do, and in the end, Jyn knew that he had to get his act together if he were going to finish out his life’s goal and then go back to face Meloli. He assures Yuki, “I’m going to put a little more thought into thinks and see what I can bring to the table tonight, and on top of that, I’ve got to work some things out with the guys who are following me from the old region. I figured they would be home sick by now, but it looks like Battousai’s ordering them around like they’re his clan or something.” With a shrug, he passes it off, “I guess that makes me their boss too… anyways, I’ll see you.” With that, he would give Yuki an out to continue along his day.

252 / 1810
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: The Worker's Credence    The Worker's Credence  EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 9:58 pm

As Jyn begins to answer him Yuki listens to his companion and for a brief moment Yuki thought perhaps his companion would ask for something in return, however it seemed he didn't want anything in return for what he is doing to help. Yuki gives a faint nod though he still felt a bit like he should do something for his companion in return for all this but he didn't ask for anything in return. Yuki continues to listen to his companion as he continues to speak, the topic now changing back to there meeting later tonight. When Jyn brings up the old region that had once been in Yuki thinks back to it for a moment as he gives a faint nod. When Jyn finishes speaking Yuki brings his arm up and reaches out, patting his companion on the shoulder once again, " At least you get to be the boss of something like me. " Yuki says to his companion before letting his hand fall back to his side, " I will see what I can think of as well and with any luck we will get things rolling. " he adds as he glances from his companion for a brief moment before looking back to him with a smirk, " If you can cook why don't you bring something for dinner. " Yuki comments teasingly to his companion.

EXP: 237
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: The Worker's Credence    The Worker's Credence  EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 8:26 pm

As it was mutually agreed to leave things as they were here, Jyn would nod and turn around when Yuki began to walk away from him. Though it was a short little meeting, Jyn felt good about how things would work out. He figured he may even have some options open for when he and the personas within him finished their life’s quest. Of course, it would have to be okay with everyone else, but aside from the mansion in Medius, there seemed to be another place Jyn could potentially call home. Hearing his friend speak up again, he turns around, looking over his shoulder as the tease comes in. The words cause him to laugh a bit as he turns back around and continues walking in a direction opposite of Yuki while speaking back, “yeah, right. That’s what you have women for, remember?” He shakes his head as he walks away a bit amused at his friend’s sense of humor. He expected to be as spoiled as he could while in a village of beautiful women; no eating fire grilled meat and bachelor food. He had high hopes for the village, but all of that would be discussed later on in the night.

Exit RP

220 / 2030

Sent to UYB
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: The Worker's Credence    The Worker's Credence  EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 12:01 am

After the comment Yuki was on his way to take care of some things before it grew to late in the day and the time of there next meeting came when it was time to eat. Yuki moved away from his companion slowly, his gaze shifting as he glances around the village while thinking up what his companion had spoke about as well as what he needed to do to the village, though he wasn't sure if he should start any other build projects until he finished speaking with his companion at dinner. When he heard his companion speak up again Yuki paused for a moment and glanced back to his companion as a smirk came to his face at what his companion had to say. " Indeed, I will have to see about getting some to join us for dinner. " Yuki says as he glances to his companion for a brief moment before turning his attention away from the male. Jyn had gave him a lot to think on now with what he had brought up about the village and Yuki wondered what all his companion would suggest tonight when they speak over dinner.

Exit RP
EXP: 201

Sent to UYB
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Worker's Credence    The Worker's Credence  Empty

Back to top Go down

The Worker's Credence
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shintheory Role-Playing :: DOR :: Roleplaying Board :: Terra Regnum :: Terra Main Archives-
Jump to: