Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Something Wicked is Here

Go down 
+2
Pennywise
Kazakura
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Rep! : 49

Something Wicked is Here Empty
PostSubject: Something Wicked is Here   Something Wicked is Here EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 11:42 am

This morning she was out practicing in the meadowlands again. The dawn was barely breaking through the defenses of the previous night but she had to get the slash move mastered by the time Battousai returned. This is what had her out here so early in the morning. Her hand on the hilt of the makeshift short sword, she pulled it out and repeated the slash that she had been shown. Repeated it for what seemed like the hundredth time. Still only a few of the blades of grass bowed before her slash. She sheathed the weapon and repeated again. Still nothing. She had to be doing something wrong. As the sun crept only a millimeter higher, it gave the sky that blood red appearance and she stopped in her training to study the sky. That feeling was there again. Something was coming, and it would not be weak. Something eilv and wicked. A memory surfaced of a wall of flames, head skin, nude bodies entwined in a dance as old as time itself. The heat of the images made her cheeks burn and then it was gone. What was that, who had been those figures? They were too shadowy to tell, but the memory was perplexing. Could it have been something Yuki had implanted in her mind when he had mind raped her?

Shaking those red locks, she continued on with her training. Pull, slash, grass barely moves. How had Sensei done that? Her red eyes narrowed and she indulged in a small fit of frustration and stabbed the sword into the ground. She took the time to fix her gloves and cool down. Frustration only led to improper moves and practice. And she wanted to be perfect and make Battousai proud. That was always the struggle of the student, to make the master proud.

331/331

Something Wicked is Here SeraBottom
Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

Rep! : 26

PostSubject: Re: Something Wicked is Here   Something Wicked is Here EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 12:06 pm

Something Wicked is Here Jackbannerbios

Roleplay

Something Wicked is Here Disaster_Movie_2008_110

It had taken some time. But Jack had always had patient when it cmame to things like this. He had sent out scouts to inflitrate and do what they did best. Gather information. During his last raid he'd gotten plenty of leads as far as where Sera had went to. But he had suspected that the majority of those were false. And he was right. They were. But one of his scouts. Had found something. There was no mistaking her. After all. Most of the demons who Jack controlled had seen her at one point or another. And even without her wings clear on her back. Those features wern't hard to recognise. The moment the scout had found her pandering around that village with several others. He had taken off, returned back to his master. And reported the results. Jack was not happy. He had thought that perhaps she had died. Been injured. But from what the scout had reported she was in perfect health and was running around doing those things that Kami liked to do. And even trying her hand at pulling a Mare Maris royalty card. Pretending to be human. That wasn't something Jack was going to forgive. He'd given her enough freedom. Enough length of the rope, and by the looks of it she had hung herself with it. So with the report and the anger fresh in his mind. Jack commanded his group of demons to head from the burning remains of the town. To the location the scout had last seen Sera.

Jack wasn't one to jump into such things immedietly. So he sent in several scouts to the village ( x3 Fear demons). To look and find out just what the feel of the town was. They were commanded to stay silent. Stealthy. And if possible cover up their own trails just in case Sera or any others with spiritual senses picked them up. Jack himself also watched. Using Demonic Possession on a chipmunk to keep an eye on how things were progressing. Having his power fill such a small form wasn't easy but it was also the most stealthy way to get around. Admittedly people would probably be rather disturbed if they looked close enough to see a chipmunk with red eyes. At this stage after a few hours watching little happen Jack spotted a figure heading out into the medows. It was Sera. Rage stirred inside him once more. But he kept himself calm. Relaying orders for his group to remain at a distance from the village just yet. He was going to deal with this himself before unleashing hell.

With that, in the body of a demonic woodland creature. Jack scampered over to the Kami, now training with her sword. He would present himself in front of her. Looking up. Not saying a word just yet. Just blinking and, looking both cute and scarily disturbing....

Exp: 532

Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

PostSubject: Re: Something Wicked is Here   Something Wicked is Here EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 12:58 pm

Her gloved hand picked up the hilt of the weapon again and began to move through the steps of her slash again. Still nothing more than a few blades of grass moving. She flipped the sword in her hand, the blade running along her forearm again, the sharp side pointed outwards. She stepped foward and pivetted upon the ball of her foot again, this time going into a crouch and slashing across in a swipe at those annoying blades of grass. Her eyes closed in a blink only to open and see a strange little creature where the grass had been. The thing looked strange with his red eyes and she was started enough to try to take a step back, but she was crouched and all it ended up getting her was her rear end on the ground as she crab crawled away from it. It looked demonic. The sword was still in her hand as she flicked it back into position to point at the little creature. Today she was wearing trousers instead of her normal dress, and that was a good thing since she was not going to be showing off her lacy underthings to the world. Then it dawned on her. It was a small creature, what was she scared off? A chuckled at herself came forth as she began to stand and shake her head. She resheathed her sword and softly spoke to herself, "I do not know what you are little thing, but you gave me a fright. Sorry, I do not have an food for you." She could not believe she had been scared of that little thing. "Now run along little.... creature. I have to practice before Battousai returns." the inflection of the name showed respect for the man as she turned on her heel to move away from the creature and continue her practice.

326/657
+1 txp (9/17) 5 posts

Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

PostSubject: Re: Something Wicked is Here   Something Wicked is Here EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 1:14 pm

Roleplay

Jack had to duck as that blade reaped at the grass he sat in. The chipmunks body would be strong due to him being inside it. However it was a rather instinctual reaction towards big giant sharp objects. Well those that appeared giant to him in his current form. She was dressed differently from the Sera that he remembered keeping him company down in hell for that short time. And when she spoke Jack almost started foaming at the mouth with rage. Instead the barely noticable tremble of the chipmunks upper eye. The sword pointed at him as she spoke in a manner to demean him. She obviously didn't recognise him in this form but that was no excuse. He almost felt like grabbing that sword and shoving it through her right shin. See how she spoke then. She commented that she had no food. Jack just let out a rather high pitched laugh in this form. " Well thats easy bitch, of course you do". He looked up at her, those eyes glowing ominously. " Chicken wings, finger lickin good". From within his mind the man behind the door laughed. It would appear that he enjoyed that one. As for Jack he was being perfectly serious.

" And who the fuck is this Battosai?".

He continued his little rant, which would probably be amusing if it was not for the severly obvious aspect of him being a demon of Pride. Had she another master to bow to now? One that she had given her alliegence to? Did she throw away those things so completely? So easily? Damned Kami. He should have known better. Just as he should have with Iskra. " Perhaps I should eat you alive in this form, I'm sure the belly wouldn't be able to handle much before bursting, but it would be a suitable punishment for your betrayal". He tilted his head and pointed up a single furry digit. Reminisant of how he had done it on the throne that day laying down the law for her. " Don't. Fuck. With Jack".
Exp: 375

Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

PostSubject: Re: Something Wicked is Here   Something Wicked is Here EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 1:35 pm

So the chipmunk talked and she whirled around that sword flicked back out and pointed down at the little thing. It had a mouth much more foul than Yuki's mind. And that was saying something. What in the world had she done to that thing to make it so... angry? "Chicken wings?" She repeated softly as she remembered her wings and blinked. "You know of my wings? How do you about those little thing?" Then he asked about Battousai and she tilted her head with a confused look upon her face. "He is my master and I am his student. He is training me how to use a sword. He found me after I woke up without my memories." She listened to his little rant about eating her and her face grew ashen. Shaking her head she took another step backwards away from that thing. It must be demonic, the way it was talking about this particular form. So it had others? She was in trouble. It was accusing her of betrayal and she had no clue what he was talking about.

So she answered his rant softly, with one of hers, "I do not who you are, Jack. Or what betrayal you are speaking. I could barely remember my own name when I awoke." The way he had held his digit nudged her memory but still nothing more than shadows hiding from the light of exposure. "I do not like your tone of voice little creature and well, I do not like what you are implying. I would never break my word if it was given freely. That much I do remember." The thing was apparently angry and she made her way back to it and made to pick it up by the scruff of the neck. If she missed she would still be looking at the thing with a confused look on her face. If she did get ahold of it she would search her pocket for the bar of soap she carried for bathing in the stream purposes, and then shove it into the chipmunk's mouth. "I think that foul little mouth needs to be washed out. Maybe then you will speak nicer to me."

375/1032

Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

PostSubject: Re: Something Wicked is Here   Something Wicked is Here EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 1:52 pm

Roleplay

Something Wicked is Here Disaster_Movie_2008_110

The moment that she had heard his name her tune seemed to change. And she started claiming that she had no memories that she couldn't remember him. That she had only met this master of hers after waking up with amnesia. Clearly these words were simply well choosen lies, vanilla cream to the ears, laced to the core with poison. And Jack wasn't willing to listen to any of it. Thats when she bent down in an attempt to pick him up and apparantly wash his mouth out. Jack at that stage bent his head over and went to give her hand a good chomp to take a portion of it out as a simple warning [ Rend: DMG =Strength +1]
Exp: 125

Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran

Rep! : 5

PostSubject: Re: Something Wicked is Here   Something Wicked is Here EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 1:52 pm

The member 'Jack' has done the following action : Dices roll

'[ Novice ]' :
Something Wicked is Here Alpha
Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

PostSubject: Re: Something Wicked is Here   Something Wicked is Here EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 2:03 pm

Roleplay

It would seem that his skill with his jaws in this form wern't as great as he had thought. He'd need to remember that for future reference. He was graped however he wriggled in the form of the chipmunk until he decided that he could take it no more. And unpossessed the tired out woodland creature. Reforming as he was normally. Black suit and all. He ran a hand through his hair. Looked at the poor chipmunk in her hand and snatched it away. Placing the creature in his pocket. " I'll take that thank you very much!". Jack coughed. It might come in handy for later. He stared at those red eyes again and his anger rose up. Almost so much that he wanted to strike her. Go on. Egged on the man behind the door. Pimp slap this bitch!. Jack held himself back though. And just stepped closer to her. " I am Jack Wiseman. Lord of the Demons of Pride". He tilted his head at her.

" You are Seraphina, and I am your master. You. Belong to me".

Exp: 194

Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

PostSubject: Re: Something Wicked is Here   Something Wicked is Here EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 2:46 pm

The furry thing tried to bite her but missed and then it just stopped struggling as whatever was inside it, moved outside of its body and formed into a man, a demon more exactly. Those red eyes looked right into hers and she took a step back after he snatched the little creature from her hand. She was so startled that the sword dropped from her and she began to back pedal. The Demon's words were even more of a shock. Lord of pride demons or a pride of demons? Who knew what a pack of demons called themselves. His next words, shattered her heart. Her master? How could something that evil be her master unless... On hand went to her throat, unconsciously covering the exact spot he had bitten more than once. It was almost as if in protection. Her heart began to beat faster. Was she his slave? She did not remember having a collar on. By master he did not mean teacher. She could tell it in his words and their inflection. Especially when he was thinking of her as property, "Am I your slave or something? Please I do not remember you at all." Her words rang true since as she could not really lie to him. But her blood pounded in her ears and she longed for something she could not put a name too. Seraphina shook her head trying to clear it. "what are you doing to me?" She craved something with a fierce passion and could not for the life of her, put a name to that which she wanted.

278/1310

Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

PostSubject: Re: Something Wicked is Here   Something Wicked is Here EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 3:58 pm

Roleplay

Jack wasn't much sure of just what was going on. But there were a few things that he was sure of. One of which happened to be his current state of mind. He was none too happy with finding this girl here and calling another man master. Particularly that she kept denying everything that had happened in one way or another. She asked him if he was a slave. Was she? " No. You were not a slave. I made you do nothing that you did not wish of it. That was part of our agreement". Jack stepped in again as she stepped back. " My end of the deal was that you do not. Fuck. With me". He stared at her with a glare that would almost seem to cause a distinct feeling of fear within her Archdemon's Presence. " And you have most certainly. Fucking. Done that.....I waited for you to return to me, I trusted you to return and this is how you repay my faith in you? By running off and galavanting around with these humans?!". At that point his rage seemed to snap with the clinking of her blades to the ground. Jack's own body was a weapon. And he needed no blade in hand to unleash pain upon his enemies. His body filled with dark energy he rushed into Sera and delivered a punch across her upper jaw. One that if it connected would be filled with the power of darkness. And would likely send her sprawling to the ground.It was however, clumbsy and slightly less skillful than he would have usually performed it [ Fist of the Onikonjou]

Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Something Wicked is Here   Something Wicked is Here EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 3:58 pm

'[ Honed ]' :
Something Wicked is Here GAMMA
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

PostSubject: Re: Something Wicked is Here   Something Wicked is Here EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 4:23 pm

The man was fast as he spoke and then moved towards her. The punch landed across her jaw and she was brought off balance. In that moment she slipped to ground, her hand holding her Jaw. She was affraid, truly affraid. After everything with Yuki and now with this man, she hurt, confused and now afraid. A tear slipped down her cheek as she tried to stand up. Her sword was of no use to her while on the ground but, she looked towards the village and then down to the sword. If she went for the sword, he might be fast enough to stop her again. But if she headed to the village would Yuki actually help her? Probably not. The man would want sex in return. Then her eyes looked at him and she shook her head, those red locks tossing from side to side. She wore a single ponytail instead of her favored two. She was dressed as a human and now even acting as a human. "Please, I do not remember. I do not know you, I do not know if I ran or not. I do not remember anything before a few days ago." Another tear slipped down her cheek. "I am sorry, I do not remember" What he was saying was that she had been allied with a demon, that she had helped a demon? Her whole world was now tipped over and shaken. The demon had to be mistaken. Just had to be, but he knew her name, knew of her wings.

Another shadow of a memory. Her shoulder, a sword pressed into it and laughter. A blood red sky, but nothing else. Just those images. Had he attacked her and then laughed at her. No wonder she had escaped from him. An agreement with him was probably to save her life and keep him from torturing her. He was obviously unstable. Again she looked towards the village and back to him. She might be able to make it and beg Yuki to help her. He would want something in return, could she really do that? She was torn and glanced down at the sword. With a quick movement, her hand fell from her face and she dove for the weapon in question. If he tried to stop her, then he tried to stop her.

395/1705

Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

PostSubject: Re: Something Wicked is Here   Something Wicked is Here EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 4:44 pm

Roleplay

The moment he had struck her he had regretted it. But then again, his rage flared up once again as she looked to the village almost as if anyone there was going to help her. " I'm doing nothing to you girl. And if you truely can't remember. Perhaps that". Jack looked down at her. There was a tindge of something there beyond the rage. " Perhaps thats better for both of us". Both of us. An indicator of something that had happened to him as well. He shook his head, tried to focus on his anger on his pride. She moved for her weapons. He would make no effort to stop her. Rather. Moved back, and summoned his own cane sword. Drawing the bladed part out of it and flicking it skillfully at the air. Jack looked at her and pointed the sword's edge at her. " There is an army of demons beyond that tree line, ready to descend upon that village at my order". Jack was a proud creature. And part of pride, was a strange and warped sense of honour. " You have pride, so I'll let you use it....you will face me now...girl...". He didn't use her name. If she did not remember him, then perhaps it was best that he forsake her as well.

" Win, and my army shall not decend upon this place. And I shall return to hell. And your fate is your own".

He let his eyes shut for a moment as his dark power began to rise up further and further to new heights. A strange darkness covered his body. From that darkness. Eyes, red and unblinking stared at Sera. But not just eyes. Teeth. For a moment they warped into the shape of a phantasmal wolf head before reforming around Jack, constantly warping and changing. His eyes now glew a deep crimson. And Sera would feel a pressure placed down on her with the strength of this transformation. [ Gravity Strength= Godlike]. A wave of energy would blast out, carrying with it blood, which would splatter all over her angellic figure. [ Blast wave of Trans= Godlike]. Jack now stood there fully transformed. " And should you lose....your fate belongs once again in my hands......and I shall...make you...remember me...". With that. Tiny molecules of blood began to leak from Jack's skin. Hardening into a powerful devilskin that would repel attacks. [Devilskin, INT +2, MDE].

HP: 139
STA: 200

Techniques used: Devilskin ( Den:8 Rounds Remaining: 5 )

Transformed! [ Ripper+Dread Wolf]
Attributes
  • Strength: Ascended
  • Intellegence: Godlike
  • Defense: Supreme
  • Aegis: Supreme
  • Movement: Ascended
  • Dexterity Supreme

Last edited by Jack on Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Something Wicked is Here   Something Wicked is Here EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 4:44 pm

'[ Perfected ]' :
Something Wicked is Here ZETA
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

PostSubject: Re: Something Wicked is Here   Something Wicked is Here EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 5:57 pm

She reached the sword and rolled back into a crouched position. Her hand was gripping the hilt. The strength of the transformation had her on the ground. As she struggled to get up, she looked at him and then back at herself. She was covered in blood. She had the strangest urge to lick it off. Her free hand came up and she stared at the blood for a moment. The hand slowly came to her mouth, but she stopped herself and let her hand fall back to her side. He was there looking at her and his words stunned her. The fate of the village rested in her hands. The last part of his deal left no doubt that he would lay waste to the village and all those in it if she lost. He was pointing a sword at her and she steeled her backbone and stood upright. "For clarity, if I lose, you will take me and destroy the village? And if I win, you will leave quietly?"

While waiting for him to respond, she readied herself and her mind thought of all of the things that had happened since Battousai found her. Every guy wanted her to make some sort of deal. And for yuki it envolved sex, for this guy she was not sure what it involved but she had a feeling it would not be pleasant. She assumed the position of defense as she waited for his answer, but still it was troubling. What was with this world, they all wanted her for something. Usually her pride would be exploding with all the attention paid to her, but she had not wanted it. but did she have a choice? With a sigh, she watched him and asked a different question, "If I surrendered now, would you leave the village and all within it the way it is right now" she was dealing with a demon, they were always tricky. "Alive and intact?" The kami in her made that heart of hers melt against the thought of innocents getting hurt on her behalf. This was the quickest and surest way to keep them safe. Although they would never know of her sacrifice.

379/2084

Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Rep! : 10

PostSubject: Re: Something Wicked is Here   Something Wicked is Here EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 5:59 pm

Having sensed something in his village, the demons, that didn't sit well with him, Yuki had grown on edge. Turning to his child friend Noah who had been here on a diplomatic mission and to see how things are going, Yuki speaks to the male. " .. I felt something unfamiliar. " he says before turning his gaze from the child and glances around as some of the village children come up and inform him of a rather strange and not so friendly chipmunk with red eyes they seen scurrying off towards the meadow. This was a rather disturbing thing to the half-breed so he lets out a sigh as he gives a nod, informing the children that he would go and check it out. " Excuse me Noah, village duty calls.. " He says with a smile as he turns and begins to head towards the meadows. He had not seen Sera today and figured she must be out training in the meadows since he had not seen there sensei as well. As he made his way to the meadows Yuki could smell something foul on the winds that cause the half-breed to growl faintly as he shifts his gaze. He could smell demon's and something else, something familiar to him.. As he took in a deep breath of air through his nose Yuki came to realize what the familiar smell was, it was the same smell of the male that he had encountered before. Another growl escaped Yuki as he begins to tense up and move quicker as he makes his way towards the meadow. Now that he could smell the male Yuki begin to remeber his last encounter with him and what had happened, though it had been some time Yuki had not forgotten the male and what he had done when he had encountered him. Sniffing at the air as he moves Yuki could also smell the familiar scent of Sera as he draws closer, something that helps lead him on his trek. Coming to the meadow, Yuki pauses for a moment as his gaze falls upon Sera for a brief moment before it shifts to the figure of the male, Jack, that stood with Sera in the meadow. " Nigate. " Yuki murmurs the chant lightly to himself as he burst forth from the trees and moves closer to the two. The spell casts and reaches out 150 feet around Yuki, reaching out to capture both Jack and Seraphen with in it's grasp. Jack will find that he is unable to use any of his magical abilities however he will still remain in his transformed state.

Health: 200 / 200
Stamina: 177 / 200

Attributes
STR: Abnormal
INT: Strong
DEF: Abnormal
AEG: Strong
MOV: Strong
DEX: Abnormal

Tech: Dark Silence
Drain: 22.75, rounded to 23
Duration: 5 posts
Spoiler:
Something Wicked is Here 01YukiNewBottom

Last edited by Rune on Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Something Wicked is Here   Something Wicked is Here EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 5:59 pm

The member 'Rune' has done the following action : Dices roll

'[ Perfected ]' :
Something Wicked is Here ZETA
Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

PostSubject: Re: Something Wicked is Here   Something Wicked is Here EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 6:20 pm

Roleplay

" If that is the offer you are making...then ye-". At that very moment Jack would feel something impact the area, however due to his devilskin density. The magic power which filled the area failed to take hold upon him. However what he did see, was rather surprising. The hybrid that he had totally owned before came rushing out towards them. Jack let out a deathly grin as he turned into a fine black mist and rushed towards the male. Colliding with his body he would enter him. Due to the male having no armour to stop him. He would take hold rather quickly ( Demonic Possession: Mental BND STG 4, BSN STG 3)
HP: 139
STA: 163

Techniques used: Devilskin ( Den:8 Rounds Remaining: 4 )

Transformed! [ Ripper+Dread Wolf]
Attributes
  • Strength: Ascended
  • Intellegence: Godlike
  • Defense: Supreme
  • Aegis: Supreme
  • Movement: Ascended
  • Dexterity Supreme

Last edited by Jack on Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Something Wicked is Here   Something Wicked is Here EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 6:20 pm

'[ Mastered ]' :
Something Wicked is Here DELTA
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Rep! : 17

PostSubject: Re: Something Wicked is Here   Something Wicked is Here EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 9:28 pm

Something Wicked is Here NoahPos4
Noah
Health: 200%
Stamina: 97%
Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: V [+4.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: III [+2.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: III [+2.0]
Actions: Performed Praesent Adipiscing@Yuki [TFZ2|HNE2]
Active Skills/Traits: Form:Angel[Undrain] | Form:Archangel[Booster I+Refreshing]
Theme: Important Boss Battle ~Divine Gods

A great day where Past and present reunite, and one destined to change the life of Noah forever. He was traveling along with Yuki back to his village, doing his job as a political practitioner to discuss some very important things regarding the village Theden, and what will soon became Inanis. Things looked quite impressive when he arrived, but moods are quick to turn easier than it was to become impressed. This occured with a child coming up to Yuki and informing him of some weird things that occurred in his absence. It was with this that Yuki went off to check this out, potentially leaving the Kami behind." Wait woah What the...? ". He lowered his head and waited for a second before deciding to follow Yuki. Along with doing so, Noah would immediately take on the form of Angel, then rise to Archangel due to a few things. What the kid informed Yuki about seemed to have bothered him. Noah normally wouldn't find a problem with a chipmunk, but if this info was enough to put a cool individual like Yuki into this state as to rush off leaving alone what was supposed to be a moment to discuss things between their homes, then it warranted the form. There was no physical change nor change to the atmosphere as he just traveled with his same clothes, short pants that went to his knees, white dress shirt in a vest which actually provided quite a bit of protection. There was already some distance between him and Yuki due to Noah having to think for a second before following after him, and the distance only increased more slowly but surely due to Yuki being more physically fit. Yuki stayed in sight but barely due to the distance, and as it seemed that he wouldn't catch up to him, being 49,378 millimeters away from him, Noah would begin chanting." Stop, Praesent Adipiscing ". and with that he would flick his fingers in the direction of Yuki, and as Yuki moved, the Magic followed behind. considering the distance, it would take a moment for the spell to catch up with him, but it would the seconds after Yuki came to a pause and casted his spell. The spell would catch Yuki, and do something that it would have been new in the eyes of others who haven't seen Spatial Magic at work. First the nature of it was hidden to the eyes, but when it caught him, Yuki would freeze in place, frozen in time and in a sense seperated from the plane that they all existed on. His hair in motion would remain in place as well as all of his hair. The matter affected within the freeze could not be altered, meaning it could not be healed, damaged, or even moved by any outside source. At least now the Kami would be able to catch up to him. With the distance Noah was able to take notice of the dangers ahead as there appeared to be a Demon. He came to the realization that Yuki was right to come check this out, though he didn't take notice of the Kami there. He noticed the demon form into some Mist and launched at Yuki, but in Yuki's state that would be a pointless act. The time freeze wasn't set to last long, just long enough for Noah to catch up.

Words :: 611 Exp
Gains ::---
Something Wicked is Here Space

Last edited by Noah on Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Stat Miscal)
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Something Wicked is Here   Something Wicked is Here EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 9:28 pm

The member 'Noah' has done the following action : Dices roll

'[ Perfected ]' :
Something Wicked is Here OMEGA
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Something Wicked is Here   Something Wicked is Here EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 9:44 pm

He had come upon the angering sight with the demon he had met before with a female he had started to be friend and get close to and such a thing caused rage to grow with in the half-breed as he wondered what is going on so close to his village that he doesn't know about. With the magical attack having been unleashed Yuki expected the beast to be effected by it and unfortunately Sera as well and in his mind he prepared for his next attack however as he begin to think of what to do next everything begin to slow around him and with in him until it came to a complete standstill as the half-breed is frozen in time by the spell put upon him by Noah. As he is caught with in Noah's spell Yuki is unaware of the charging mist, however a side effect of his new state would render him impervious to the demons charge and anything the demon may try to do to him at the moment.

EXP: 175

Health: 200 / 200
Stamina: 152 / 200

Attributes
STR: Abnormal
INT: Strong
DEF: Abnormal
AEG: Strong
MOV: Strong
DEX: Abnormal
Tech Duration: 4 posts
Tech: ]
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
LittleMariko

Rep! : 31

PostSubject: Re: Something Wicked is Here   Something Wicked is Here EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 8:09 am

[spoiler="I was asked to make a Battle Chart...":5a0a][table:5a0a border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="958" align="center" class="pie"]
T! Turns Jack Yuki Noah
0 Jack Acting Chant (1 Count)

Devilskin Complete (8 Density/5 turns)

2 Jenn Speaking

Chant (1 Count)

Arrival Time Freeze Complete
6 Yuki Acting/Jack Reacting
Chant (3 Count) Travel (162 ft./29.33 fps) 5.52 secs

2 (6.02 because of Yuki running 1
turn)

3 3
9 Jack Acting/Others React. Chant (3 Count) Dark Silence Complete 4
Arrival (Time Freeze)
Interrupt OR Demonic Possession Complete

(If no interrupt)

Travel (150 ft./73.33 fps) 2.05 secs

Arrival (Demonic Possession)

Last edited by LittleMariko on Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:12 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Corrections by Noah as to the time of the cast)
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
LittleMariko

PostSubject: Re: Something Wicked is Here   Something Wicked is Here EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 9:58 am

Forests. They were composed of trees.

But this wasn't a forest. It was a meadow, and a certain entity felt that this area's setup wasn't conducive to spying. He'd come a terribly long ways just to find that the trees he could have perched in to evaluate the situation were all very far off, seeming miles.

This was Iskra's spy, and he wasn't a particularly large bear. He was on his way towards Yuki's village to spy on Jack and his army, as he'd been planning to do.

However, the scene that greeted his black eyes couldn't have been any more alarming.

Being half kami meant he had a conscience of sorts, and this conscience dictated that he become alarmed at the fighting so close to an innocent woman.

Thus, he rushed towards the woman without much announcement, whispering hoarsely and with alarm. "Oh my goodness! You poor thing! All of these demonic men! I hate to think of what the victor will do to you. Quick, while they're distracted..."
He presented his curled back to Seraphina. "Jump on. I know somewhere safe we can go!"

[ EXP: 209 ]
Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

PostSubject: Re: Something Wicked is Here   Something Wicked is Here EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 12:03 pm

Roleplay

By the looks of things, right in the middle of his chant Yuki froze. At this stage Jack. Disinterested in the hybrid wolf demon turned to face Sera. He stepped in, and would plant a mild kiss on those lips. Pricking them ever so slightly in that spot with his teeth. " If you remember shit, I'll be waiting. You'll know where". With that, Jack demonicly possessed the chipmunk in his pocket. And scuttled off and away.

[[Jack Out]]

Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

PostSubject: Re: Something Wicked is Here   Something Wicked is Here EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 1:37 pm

So much happened in so little time, she was unsure of what to do. A demon kissed her and bit her lip. The blood welling up at the pin pricks and the metallic taste in her mouth. It brought feelings of heat and sexual desire to the surface that were quickly quelled after the demon disappeared. She stomped on those feelings and looked to the frozen Yuki and then to the bear. She was not going to be around for Yuki to try and collect a payment for something he had nothing to do with. Did her pact with the demon still stand? Would he come back for her later? That thought scared her and then the talking bear after the talking chipmunk. This place was insane. So she turned towards the village and took off running. At the same time as she passed by Yuki, her body morphed and changed into that of the small red bird. It was this form that took its flight pattern over the head of Noah as he ran towards Yuki. Sera was startled, confused and unable to think. She would go back to nesting on top of Yuki's house, but she would get away from this situation. Sera hated being confused and now her memories were a jumble of feelings and shadowy images that she could not fathom. With that she flew away from the scene and went into hiding upon the roof of Yuki's House.

253/2337
+1txp (9/18) 250 exp
exit rp

Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
LittleMariko

PostSubject: Re: Something Wicked is Here   Something Wicked is Here EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 4:24 pm

"Oh dear..."

The bear just sat, leaning against a nearby stump and just staring after where the woman-come-bird had disappeared. Not only had he blown his cover and made a complete fool of himself by assuming that the girl had just been some helpless human, but he hadn't helped things at all. Now he was just standing there, looking like an idiot while the target he was supposed to be tracking was getting away.

"Ummm... none of you hear that. I'm just a bear. Ro-ar!" His voice was flamboyant. "I eat berries and stuff. And umm... larvae... ewww. Anyways, I've got to go like... find some more."

In reality (and none of them would know his furtive purpose), he sought the chipmunk that Jack had become. After all, he still had a mission, and that was to find out what the devil was up to.

"I didn't mean to interrupt anything. I'm really sorry. If there's any way I can make it up to you, perhaps next time we meet I can, but ummm... I can't talk. I'm just a figment of your imagination."

With that, the ursine spirit lurched after the scurrying chipmunk. Now where could he have gone?

[ EXP: 219 || +1 TEXP (2nd thread) ]

Exit RP
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Something Wicked is Here   Something Wicked is Here EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 5:34 pm

Noah
Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: V [+4.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: III [+2.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: III [+2.0]
Actions: ---
Active Skills/Traits: Form:Angel[Undrain] | Form:Archangel[Booster I+Refreshing]

It appeared that the spell was a success as Noah saw the distance between him and Yuki close quite fast. The other individuals there had some things transpired, but just like that one of the individuals were gone. He couldn't recognize him or see any discerning features. His attention shot to the other individual there that unlike the other individual would be someone he recognized. It was split seconds before she transformed into a red bird and flew off, but in the seconds, The Kami felt his heart stop, something that had not been there in his chest ever since she went missing. The moment felt like an eternity as he didn't even turn to see what direction the bird flew in. All he did was stand there frozen similar to Yuki but not to that extent. His right hand shaken uncontrollably as he turned around slowly." No...it couldn't have been ". He muttered to himself completely ignoring the fact that Yuki was frozen, though he should have been unfrozen by now. There was so many questions that would pop up in his head before one of the important ones, what in the world was she doing here ?. The wind blew in the direction that Sera flew in, and with Noah now looking to that direction, the wind would pull his hair a tiny bit in that direction. It was back to the direction of Yuki's village, one that he would have to discussed later after finding Sera. In a similar manner on how Yuki pushed aside the discussion for village business, well Noah was now doing the same for something much more important to him. The words spoken by the bear would disrupt this deep moment for Noah, in which he looked at the bear with an odd look before it scurried away

Words :: 304 Exp
Gains ::1 TEXP [Earn at 250 EXP in a day.]
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Something Wicked is Here   Something Wicked is Here EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 5:44 pm

In an instant the world around the half-breed begins to move once again as he comes out of the effects of Noah's time stopping power and as he comes out of the time stop he doesn't see either the demon in front of him or Sera, something that causes him to let out a growl as anger quickly surges through him. Shifting his gaze Yuki glances to the strange bear that seems to be talking before quickly scurrying away. Turning around Yuki shifts his attention to the child Noah which seemed to be the only familiar figure here with him now, " Where did she go Noah? " Yuki asks as he shifts his gaze to glance around, " What happened to that demon bastard. " The half-breed added with a growl, his anger apparent in his demeanor. Finally he had come across the demon from before and had a chance to kill him but in an instant that changed and now the demon was no longer here, nor was Sera which only made the half-breed more angry as he wondered what happened to Sera, had she been taken by the demon? Did she escape and run back to the village? Yuki didn't know and he sought answers from the child.

EXP: 220
[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

PostSubject: Re: Something Wicked is Here   Something Wicked is Here EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 6:19 pm

updated
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Something Wicked is Here   Something Wicked is Here EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 7:26 pm

Noah
Actions: ---

Noah closed his eyes at the sound of Yuki demanding for the location of that girl. He was not too much in the mood for the tone despite how Yuki felt at the moment." Calm yourself...We have some serious things that we have to talk about...The one of which you speak of headed off in the direction of the village.". There was a slight pause before he was able to clear his mind and think properly. Noah did his best not to shed any tears, and he did his best not to allow any veins appear in his head that would display anger." Im going up ahead...Maaan there is going to be a really serious discussion later ". He said laughing slightly before shifting his expression to something very serious, something he rarely do. With that, The Kami would instantly warp from that location to an area Noah saw when they had arrived to the village earlier. He was going to search for her, and hopefully get an understanding on what the hell happened today, because there was great sadness, Anger, and happiness flowing through the Kami.

Exit

Words :: 205 Exp
Gains ::---
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Something Wicked is Here   Something Wicked is Here EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 7:33 pm

When Noah answered him Yuki let out a sigh of relief knowing that she had went back to the village instead of being taken by that demon that was here moments ago. Though Noah had made the comment to calm himself, Yuki knew he wasn't going to be able to do such a thing, at least not right now. Yuki glances to Noah as he begins to speak again informing him taht he is going ahead though what else he has to say makes the half-breed wonder what he means by serious discussion. Though indeed they had serious things to talk about like how there was a demon so close to the village and the threat that posed to the village, but not only the village to Sera and everyone else that was here. As the child teleports away Yuki lets out a soft growl as he begins to walk, heading back to the village to search for Sera since it seemed she had went that way in fleeing the area.

-Exit-

EXP: 174
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Something Wicked is Here   Something Wicked is Here EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 8:15 pm

Sent to UYB
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something Wicked is Here   Something Wicked is Here Empty

Back to top Go down

Something Wicked is Here
Page 1 of 1