Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Olive Branch II

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Rep! : 10

Olive Branch II Empty
PostSubject: Olive Branch II   Olive Branch II EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 10:44 am

As the day drew to an end Yuki shifts his gaze as he moves through the street making his way back to his house for the night. Throughout the day he kept thinking about the night before when he tried to show Seraphina what his past was like in the attempt to help her get to know him, or something like that, now he wasn't to sure and didn't give much care about it. Though on the inside he knew he was hurt, on the outside he knew he had to maintain his standard demeanor and keep strong for the villagers, or at least that is how he thought he needed to be, strong for the villagers so they can feel everything is alright. Though for the half-breed everything was not alright, he tried to push it aside and bury it but deep down he still felt as he did the previous day when he had been with Seraphina. He had not seen Seraphina after she had left the previous day and wondered if she had left for good or if she would be back to the village for there sensei or if she had left him as well when she ran off... or flew off. Shaking his head faintly Yuki trys to push his thoughts of the female aside or out of his mind while slowly shifting his gaze to glance at his house for a moment as he draws closer to it. Now that he had come closer to his house he lets out a light sigh as he shifts his gaze from his house to glance around once again.

EXP: 269
Olive Branch II 01YukiNewBottom
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Rep! : 49

Olive Branch II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olive Branch II   Olive Branch II EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 2:18 pm

She had thought long and hard as she had stay out in the forest last night, about her agreement with the Sensei. And that was what was bringing her back. But she was flying into the village as a small bird again, her red feathers dull in the fading light of day. She settled upon the top of Yuki's house and searched for the Sensei. Her keen eyes picking up the moment of the villagers moving about their evening activities. Seraphina fluffed up her feathers as she kept her eyes open for the masked one but it seemed like he was not going to be here tonight. She did not want to speak to Yuki or even see him. He had forced her into sharing those memories and thoughts. He was insane, sex crazied, and above all an immature brat. He did not even talk to anyone, just growled. The villagers must be getting afraid of him by now. In her musings she caught sight of the man she did not wish to see strolling up to the house, so she nested down and let the light cover the color of her feathers. She did not want him to see her and remember the bird form she assumed. He was highly unstable.

218/218
Olive Branch II SeraBottom
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Olive Branch II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olive Branch II   Olive Branch II EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 2:27 pm

The half-breed didn't see the bird as she came to rest atop his house and nestle down to hide. Instead he simply shifts his gaze around for a brief moment before turning it back to his house as he come upon the structure. Reaching his house Yuki brings his arm out and pushes the door open before he steps into the house. Entering his house he shifts his gaze around for a moment as if expecting someone to be waiting for him in his house. After shifting his attention he glances back to the door and pushes it shut and as the door shuts fully he lets his shoulders go lax as he lets out a sigh. Moving away from the door he reaches around behind him and pulls the weapon on his back from its harness before setting it on the ground to rest against the wall. With the weapon no longer resting on his back he pulls his coat off and sets it aside as well as he moves towards the kitchen area while his stomach begins to growl, making its desire for food known to the half-breed. " What do we have to eat... " Yuki murmurs in a halfhearted voice as he enters into the kitchen area and shifts his gaze around for a moment.

EXP: 224
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Olive Branch II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olive Branch II   Olive Branch II EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 8:10 pm

Sera watched from her perch on the top of the roof right above the door. For some reason she had the urge to croak out the words 'nevermore' and did not understand why. But that urge passed and she watched as yuki entered his dwelling place. She would make herself comfortable and settle into a light sleep. She would wait until morning and if Battousai had not returned she would go out and practice again. She wanted to make sure she trained and was able to accomplish the task he set before her, but it was hard with Yuki around messing everything up. Now that was an excuse if she ever heard one. In her mind, she chastised herself. Battle would not be perfectly quiet, there would be people harassing during battle too. So thus, Sera, in her bird form nestled down on the roof, tucked her head under her little wing and started to doze off. Part of her was still listening out for any movement and at least at this point the rising sun would warm her and wake her. So with her wing over her head she went into that light doze of a bird.

208/426
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Olive Branch II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olive Branch II   Olive Branch II EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 8:24 pm

[quote="Rune"]
After a few brief moments of searching Yuki comes across some left over dried meat and bread from the previous night's dinner. Though his stomach wished for food, Yuki only had a few bites of the food as he made his way out of the kitchen and back to his room as he finishes off the bit of food he had taken with him. Making his way into his room he glances around for a brief moment and lets out a soft grumble as he begins to undress. Kicking his boots and pants off Yuki moves over to the bed as he removes the rest of the weapons he had on him and simply drops them onto the floor before he moved into the bed and lays on his side gazing off at the wall. It only took a few moments for the half-breed to slip into the realm of slumber.

Unless disturbed Yuki would sleep through the night and wake in the morning with a soft grown as he rolls over onto his back and gazes up at the ceiling of his room. As he gazes up at the ceiling he brings a hand up and runs it through his hair. Though he questioned his desire to get out of bed the half-breed found himself moving as he shifts to get out of bed, a soft growl escaping him as he moves out of bed and grabs a pair of pants from a pile of cloths and begins to slip them on as he leaves his room, heading to the kitchen to get some food for breakfast.

EXP: 262
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Olive Branch II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olive Branch II   Olive Branch II EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 9:16 pm

The morning sun peaked over the horizon and began to creep along the street of the village. People were stirring and beginning their daily activities. The morning dew lay heavy upon Sera's red feathered wings. Shifting she pulled her head out from under her wing and shuddered, flingin the tiny droplets of water from her feathers. A few flaps to stretch those wings and she puffed up a bit. Quickly she set the feathers to rights and flapped her wings against. This eventually dried of her feathers. Side stepping along the roof, she stood at the very edgea nd dropped off, her wings snapping open. Those tiny wings beat as she gained lift and hit an updraft to bring her into the air. She took a look at the village, circling around once to make sure her Sensei had not returned, then she was changing directions and heading out to the field. The meadowlands stretched before her and she dived down and landed on the ground. With a quick cirp she began to grow and change, the wing growing with her and moving to her back. Looking over her shoulder she chuckled and shook her head. It only took a few moments later and she was back to human. Her weapon there with her. It was the short sword Sensei had given to her to practice with.

247/673
+1txp (9/16) 5 posts
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Olive Branch II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olive Branch II   Olive Branch II EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 9:25 pm

[quote="Rune"]
Making his way into the kitchen Yuki glances around for a moment as he reaches up and scratches his head lightly. As he scratches his head he senses something familiar close by him which causes him to shift his attention as he moves over to the window and looks up, watching the familiar bird as she flys into the air. He watches her for a moment before letting out a light sigh, " She came back? " He asks himself as he watches her fly off towards the meadows away from the village. He didn't know why she had come back, though he thought it might be good to try and make amends with the female or at least try and set some things straight with her. With a soft growl Yuki grabs the remains of the dried meat from the night before and begins to munch on it as he makes his way out of the kitchen and grabs his coat and slips it on before grabbing his blade and putting it onto its harness and slipping his feet into a pair of the boots next to the door before he leaves his house, shutting the door behind him. As he steps out of his house he glances around, nodding to some of the villages as he begins to move in the same direction as the bird and flown.

EXP: 2322
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Olive Branch II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olive Branch II   Olive Branch II EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 11:04 am

Pulling out the sword she assumed a different stance for her training. She had been trying alternate ways of attacking and defense with this single weapon, since the first lesson with Battousai. Right now the stance she had assumed was more closed, making her body less of a target. The short sword was held by the handle in a different manner. The way she held the hilt had the sword running along her forearm. Something in her wanted a second sword in order to mirror on the other side. Today she held the sword in her right hand and practiced the swipe that Sensei had taught her. Her hand punched out and slashed in a diagonial swipe. If it at been aimed at someone it would be swiping across their chest from shoulder to their opposite rib cage. It was meant as a light strike to make someone step back. Serra Followed through and took a step as she spun on the ball of her booted foot. The momentum of the swipe bringing her back around. Unconsciously she made to swipe down with the empty hand and stopped. Shaking her head and sighed.

208/881
+1txp (9/17) 2 rps
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Olive Branch II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olive Branch II   Olive Branch II EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 11:20 am

[quote="Rune"]
Leaving the village Yuki moves into the forest as he follows after Seraphina to the meadow where she had come to a stop. Coming to where Seraphina trained Yuki stopped for a moment and held back as he watched her, his gaze slowly shifting over her form as he watched her practice with a sword as she struck out at the air. As he watched her he thought back to when he and snsei had trained back in the desert. Thinking back to the time when he trained with sensei brought a soft smile to the half-breeds face as he remembers what his sensei had said about being an example to her. With a soft sigh Yuki begins to move towards Seraphina as he calls out to her, " I am glad to see you came back Seraphina... Perhaps now it is time that I help, in my own way, with your training. " Yuki says, finally giving into the idea of helping her and being an example as sensei had said. He continues to move towards her, his gaze becoming fixed upon her as he falls silent, though he couldn't help but wonder how this would go down given how things between them went down hill the other day.

EXP: 216
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Olive Branch II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olive Branch II   Olive Branch II EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 11:57 am

The sound of Yuki's voice, made her narrow her eyes and she turned to see him. The sword coming up automatically in defense, showing that her subconscious knew more about sword play than she did. It was an automatic defense that kicked in the Blade stopping in its path just before striking out to hit the man. She flicked it down and into the sheath. "Thank you for your kind Offer Yuki, but so far, every time we do anything together, we end up angry. To be perfectly honest, you did something unforgiveable to me and I do not trust your intentions. You raped my mind and left images there that were not my own. That is wrong. No matter the excuse or reason it was wrong. Try talking to someone, Yuki. It might get you further in life. Growling only gets you fear and loathing." Her eyes narrowed in anger at him and she took a few steps back to keep out of his arms reach again. What was he up too coming out here and how had he found her. She thought she had left long before he would have seen her. It seemed that this man was like a dog, following a scent.

212/1093
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Olive Branch II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olive Branch II   Olive Branch II EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 12:16 pm

[quote="Rune"]
Though her sword came up in defense against him, he made no action to defend himself against her should she strike at at him, instead he held his ground as he looked down at her, listening as she begins to speak. While listening to her he begins to think perhaps what he had done the other day was a bit to much for her, though for him it was his way of trying to show her his past but it seemed such a thing didn't matter to her. Gazing into her eyes he could see the anger she held for him and he remains still and silent as she steps back from him after having finished speaking. With a soft sigh Yuki reachs back and pulls his blade from his back before he reaches out and stabs it into the ground next to him before he begins to remove his coat, " I thought that showing you my post would be easier then words, though it seems I was wrong... " He says as he drops his coat onto the ground next to him, " I growl because it is part of me, I am half wolf demon. This is something I cannot deny, what I showed you yesterday was the encounter between my mother and my... father as well as my mother abandoning me to my death. " as he continues speaking Yuki slowly takes a step forwards, moving away from his coat and weapon and moving towards her, " This time, I wish to do as sensei said and be an example so I have come to help you train. When you are ready, if you think you can do it strike at me. When you fight someone you have to be willing to kill them, if you are not then you will be the one that is to be killed or even worse. Don't be afraid of hurting me, I assure you I am accustom to pain and fighting. Sensei would probably tell you to remain calm and fight with a clear mind but if you harbor hatred and anger for me, use that as fuel and let it guide your attacks. "

EXP: 358
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Olive Branch II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olive Branch II   Olive Branch II EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 1:14 pm

In response to his words she huffed, "I understand you have bad memories, but the way you force them on someone is not right. It would have gotten you sympathy, if you had just told me about it. And being part wolf demon, does not give you the right to growl at everyone." She huffed again and shook her head, " I do not wish to train with you. You held me down, pinned me, screamed at me about parents and such, when for all I know I do not have any either. At least you have memories and not just flashes of shadows that flit away like mist under a full sun." the fact that he was a half-demon made something in her move back again. If sensei trained him, was Sensei also a demonic or rather half demonic thing. What had she gotten herself into? Too many doubts at the moment, and her will to train was broken. With a soft sigh she looked at him and knew that until Sensei got back she would have to work with him. She would lay the doubts to rest when the man returned from wherever he had gone. "I will train with you, but if you do that again or try to take me by force, by the Burning Faith and Holy graces, I will hurt you. I need to be able to trust you, if we are to work together."

239/1332

Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Olive Branch II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olive Branch II   Olive Branch II EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 1:45 pm

Again Yuki listens to her as she starts to speak to him. As she says she does not wish to train with him, Yuki gives a faint nod, if she does not wish to train with him then he has no obligation to help and train her then does her? After all you can't really teach someone that does not want to be taught? Since it seemed she didn't want his help with training Yuki figured he could head back to the village and help out with things around the village, though he remains for the moment still listening to her. As he listens to her continue speaking Yuki finds that instead of heading back to the village he will be helping her train right now since it seems she has changed her mind. When she makes the comment about hurting him a soft smirk takes form on the half-breeds face as he looks down at her. " I would rather not remember then be filled with these feelings. " Yuki says, snapping at her a bit as his anger flairs for a brief moment. After snapping at her he trys to keep calm as he continues speaking, " You can hurt me all you want my dear, it does not matter to me. When you have been through what I have no pain really matters. " Yuki says as he looks down at the female, his gaze slowly shifting from her face to move over her form, " I can assure you that right now, I will not try to take you by force... Right now I have come to help you train since sensei is not here to do that. " Now that he has said it, Yuki realizes that he isn't to sure how to go about training her or helping her train, at least not in the way he had done it before with sensei and how he tends to train. The female isn't capable of withstanding his full strength right now and he questions if she ever will be able to. " .. I don't think my training will be like sensei's though. " Yuki adds as he brings a hand up and lightly rubs his chin, " How about a little deal. " Yuki says as he brings his hand from his chin and extends it out to her, unable to get over the mind set of wanting something in exchange for his services.

EXP: 404
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Olive Branch II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olive Branch II   Olive Branch II EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 2:29 pm

"I am sorry for your lot in life, but life itself is hard. You make of it what you can. Your bad childhood is no reason to do the things you have done to me. You are only acting like your father. He raped your mother, and you raped my mind. I figured that after such a childhood, you would not want to be like him" As he spoke about making a deal she eyed his hand shook her head, "What is the deal first Yuki. Your last deal insulted me and made me out to be little more than a whore for your pleasure." She kept her hands down not reaching for his until he had spoken of his deal. Sera was kind of afraid to hear what it was, assuming it would be something that involved her body being given to him. He was such a childish male. But her face remained nuetral as she waited, not revealing her thoughts on the subject or him for that matter. Her hand cane up and twirled in one of those black ribbons that held her hair up in a single ponytail today. She only hoped that he might actually suggest something that was not sexual. But most likely it would be.

211/1543
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Olive Branch II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olive Branch II   Olive Branch II EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 2:57 pm

Though it perhaps held truth too it, her comment about him being just like his father caused the half-breeds anger to spark to life with in him once again, quickly growing by leaps and bounds. Once she had finished speaking the half-breed let forth a growl as his gaze narrows into a glare, " I am nothing like my father! " The half-breed exclaims, snapping at the female again with his words. As his anger rose the half-breed clinched his fist tightly shut as he gazed down at the female still glaring at her. He wanted to lash out and strike her for what she had said, putting him in with the beast that had raped his mother but he tried to put up a fight against the urge to strike her. Drawing in a deep breath the half-breed worked to calm himself, " ... Perhaps I should be more like him? Would that make it easier for you to strike me down? " Yuki asks as he gazes down at her, " If you are able to strike me or even strike me down then I will concede to your victory and try my best to not take you by force any more. However if you are unable to strike me or strike me down you must to submit to a request of mine. I will remain unarmed and make no attempt to attack you. " Yuki says as he gazes into her eyes, his glare soffening as he looks at her, " If you are unable to hit me you must submit to my desires.. For this I will let you come at me all you want with full intent to kill me, you can take out all your rage and hatred towards me and what I have done. "

EXP: 295
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Olive Branch II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olive Branch II   Olive Branch II EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 3:23 pm

With a sigh she shook her head, "The deal is no good Yuki, you will try your best instead of you will not take me by force. To my having to submit to your desires. In a way, since I do not wish for those desires it will still be rape. Instead of you forcing me, I would still have to come to you and do something I do not want to do." Seraphina was not angry, her voice just showed how tired she was of this. "I am not interested in sexual overtures at the moment. And you have not listened to a word I have said about that." She had been right, he was more interested in her body than truly training her. "Well, thank you for your offer to help, but I will just continue on my own for now." She was polite but tired sounding. Her hand came up to her temple and massaged it as she turned towards the general direction of the stream, "I find that I am hungry and in need of bath. If you will excuse me, I will see you around the village." With that she began to move off towards the stream with very measured steps.

203/1746
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Olive Branch II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olive Branch II   Olive Branch II EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 3:48 pm

As soon as she started shaking her head the half-breed she had not accepted the deal though he already knew she wasn't going to. While listening to her he thinks upon what she is saying while at the same time trying to keep his calm now that she had rejected his deal. With a soft growl Yuki turns his back to her as he moves over to where he had dropped his coat. Coming to his coat he knees and picks it up and slipping it back on before he reaches out to where he had left his blade. Bringing his blade up he rests the flat side against his shoulder as he turns to look at Sera as she walks away after having finished speaking. Reluctantly Yuki begins to follow after her as she walks away. Moving to catch up with her, Yuki calls out to her, " Then if you do not like my deal perhaps you can put forht something so we can come to an agreement so we can start training. Like you I have no one to train with when sensei is gone. I am left to my own means to train my abilities... It has been a while since I learned anything from sensei and we don't train much together. " Yuki says with a soft sigh as he moves up next to her.

EXP: 226
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Olive Branch II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olive Branch II   Olive Branch II EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 4:00 pm

As the man caught up to her she glanced to the side at him. Another sigh and she stops, her body turning to him. "I will not disobey Sensei's orders. I will not have sex with you. Sensei has already said that it was forbidden. So why continue to hound me so? Why not come to something else of an agreement." She thinks for a moment and shakes her head, "This then. If I hit you, you will help me get a second weapon. If I miss, I cook you lunch? That sounds much better. Since we should not be disobeying Battousai's rules." With that said, she holds out her hand hoping he would take this offered Olive Branch and they could get to training. Since it seemed they both needed it. "If it helps you, conisder me a little sister, Yuki. I will have your back and you will have mine. I believe that is what Sensei is looking for from the two of us. We certainly bicker like siblings." She smiled at that and waited for him to responded. Her red eyes keeping trained on his. It seemed to be a good step between them.

202/1948
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Olive Branch II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olive Branch II   Olive Branch II EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 5:03 pm

When she comes to a stop he stops as well and turns to face her. Already as he starts to listen to her he can tell it is going down hill. She was not going to give him what he sought nor was she going to offer up a reasonable deal to him. He had no problem with getting her another weapon, however he wasn't keen on the idea of her cooking him lunch, why would he need such a thing and a little sister? Again the half-breed began to feel a mix of anger and sadness as he looked down at the female. " ... I don't want a little sister. " He says with a soft growl as he takes a step back from her, " I don't want any family like that... I always lose them. " Another growl escapes him as there talk continues to pull up memories the half-breed had worked to hide deep within him so they wouldn't hurt him any more, not only had he been abandoned by his real mother but he had also been the cause of his adopted mothers death. " I'm afraid I cannot accept your offer either... I would have been willing not to force it upon you. I could even help you get another sword if that is something you seek. " Bringing his hand up he would reach out to her and unless she moved away he would bring his hand out and lightly touch her cheek with the tips of his fingers, " No matter how I put what I want you will always reject it, even if I where to say I would wait until later after training or something like that for sex, you would still reject it... So, it does not matter any more. " he says with a heavy sigh as he shifts his gaze from her, " I don't want a little sister, though I will admit someone to cook food for me would be nice... Perhaps I... went over with my request. Would you... be willing to remain with me and give me another chance if I offer to help you with your training and even get you another sword. I will not try and force myself upon you. " Yuki says as he offers her hand to him.

EXP: 380
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Olive Branch II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olive Branch II   Olive Branch II EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 5:27 pm

She was skittish as she allowed him to touch her cheek but the look on her face, said anymore than that and she would not tolerate it. His tale was sad and heart breaking and her Kami heart, soft and light, wanted to reach to him and hold him tight, but she knew better. He would take it the wrong way and end up thinking she meant it was ok for sex. "I respect that." she replied softly to his comments, "I understand that is what you want, but I do not. I am lost without my memories and until I find them, I want nothing to do with sex. I might have a husband and that would be the worst thing in the world to have to tell him that I did. So until I have my memories back, my answer will always be no. I take my word seriously and if I have given my oath and heart to someone I do not want them to hurt just because I do not remember it. It is no excuse for breaking an oath. I am sorry for everything you have lost Yuki, but I am bit harder to lose than that." When his bargain comes she nods and that heart stoping, dimple showing smile blooms on her face. "That is a deal I can take." She stepped back and held out her hand for a shake.

228/2176
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Olive Branch II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olive Branch II   Olive Branch II EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 6:13 pm

He had listened to her as she spoke and remained silent, however when she speaks up and accepts his offer a soft smile begins to take form on his face as he gazes down at her. Finally he had gained some ground however he had to put some things on the back burner for the time being and start small, though he wanted more from her at least now he has another chance with her and they can move forward from here. When she takes his hand he lightly grasps hers and shakes it for only a brief moment before he draws her closer to him and lets his sword fall to the ground before he slips his free arm around her and holds her close to him in a soft embrace. Holding her close to him he made no move to touch her form in any other way besides holding her, though she would be pressed against his bare chest when he pulls her close but that is because he does not wear a shirt to cover his battle scared chest. Unless she pulls away he would hold her close almost holding her in his grasp as someone he cared about.

EXP: 202
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Olive Branch II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olive Branch II   Olive Branch II EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 5:52 pm

.content

He comes in for a hug and she lets him hug her, even though she is tense. She did not trust him and so she waited like a deer, to bolt from this embrace. Soon she broke the embrace and stepped back, a smile still on her face. "Alright Yuki. Let us do this training a bit later. I am famished." Just like that her stomach growled and she giggled. "Sorry about that. I will still cook you lunch if you would like. I remember that I can do that." With that she turned upon her heel and almost skipped along the ground. For a moment she almost looked like she was walking upon the air, but that moment was gone and she was still happily skipping towards the village. Should Yuki follow, she would continue until she got to the house and rummage through the cabinets and such finding what she needed to cook a good, well balanced meal. It was more breakfast with its meat and eggs. With whatever fruit she could find, she would make a fresh baked bread to go with the meal. Setting it up for Yuki, she blessed with him with that dimple showing smile. They would eat together if it was agreeable to him and then off to training....

225/2401
+1txp (9/18) 5 posts
-exit rp-
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Olive Branch II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olive Branch II   Olive Branch II EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 6:04 pm

When she pulled back from him he let her free from his grip, his arms falling to his sides as he looks down at her. Though he did not show it, deep down he was happy that she had not pulled away at first and allowed him to hold her at least for a few moments before pulling away from him. Despite his family losses and trying to seal his feelings away dealing with any type of family, Yuki found it felt good to at least hold her and think of her as some sort of person close to him.. A soft chuckle escapes the half-breed as her stomach growls and he gives a faint nod, " Alright, that is fine. No need to rush since your hungry. " As she starts to walk away he watches her for a brief moment before he begins to follow after her. While following her he couldn't help but shift his gaze over her form, something he still sought but right now he knew he couldn't get since sensei had made it a rule for her. Back at his house he let her work her magic in the kitchen area since she had offered to cook for him and he wasn't to sure what to do or if he could even help her. When the food was done he would have no problem with her eating with him and once the meal was finished he would take her back out for training.
-End & Exit-

EXP: 244
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Olive Branch II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olive Branch II   Olive Branch II EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 6:07 pm

Sent to UYB
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Olive Branch II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olive Branch II   Olive Branch II EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 6:19 pm

updated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Olive Branch II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olive Branch II   Olive Branch II Empty

Back to top Go down

Olive Branch II
Page 1 of 1