Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A chance meeting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Rep! : 49

A chance meeting Empty
PostSubject: A chance meeting   A chance meeting EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 8:35 pm

She had been in the village for only a few days. But already it was a bit close for her. She wanted, no needed to have some open space, which was why she would in the fields around the village investigating. The rolling hills about her reminded her of something but she could not remember. This state of mind was getting a bit annoying not remembering anything but a few days ago when Battousai found her just stirring from an unconscious state. With a sigh, she really wanted to stretch her wings, but was trying to keep them put away. They made such big targets and she could be seen flying that high in the air. Also she had figured out early on that those of the village did not share the wings so she was a bit of an oddball. But what was she? Why did she have wings? These questions kept floating around in her head as she continued her stroll about the area. She wore the eggshell, white bodice like shirt with the black frills again. Her black gloves covering her slender hands and that fiery hair a dead give away as to her location in case her sensei was looking for her. The broadsword he had found her upon her shapely hip. She kept those white wings hidden like Battousai had told her. She stopped for a moment and looked longingly at the sky, so blue above her.

255/255
+1txp (9/11) 2 rps
A chance meeting SeraBottom
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

Rep! : 2

A chance meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A chance meeting   A chance meeting EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 8:48 pm

A rarity had been done. It wasn't the type of rarity that made one stronger, wiser, or better in any way, it was just one of your every day common rarities. While that didn't make any sense at first, it would to anyone who knew the character in question. For once in nearly three weeks, I had returned to the heavens. My objective in the physical realm had been complete, and I was a few steps closer to solving the big question. What was that question? Why it was the big one of course. What happened during the pre-dated era that could ravage not only our realm, but the other one as well. That was the question that had been on my mind for months now. Ever since I first entered the forbidden realm, I had been collecting data and doing research. Now that things were koay back up here, I could return for a few more days and get work done. Without a bit of hesitation, a splice of lightning would appear before the figure disappeared from the giant wreckage of a gate that had once protected his realm. nearly ten thousand feet below, high in the sky the body would reappear, allowing his body to freefall towards the ground. At a few hundred feet above the water, a twist would occur to level out and begin actual flight towards the mainland. Once the mainland was reached, a blue of pale yellows would disappear before the green foliage below began. Several villages were on the visit list for today, time to get some of them explored.

288/ 288 / 1txp
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

A chance meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A chance meeting   A chance meeting EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 9:05 pm

"Burning Faith, I need to do something to get this bit of restless out of me." She spoke to herself as she continued her walk to, well really no where. The village had no forge that was left standing after whatever had attacked them. Oh right, it was the bandits. Seraphina shook her head, so far she had figured out that she was not from the village, she was not like the elves or even the normal humans of the village. And well, she was no good at actually building anything, but she was good at making things. But since there was no forge to work with, she could not prove that. She remembered the feel of the heat, the hiss of steam rising. But that might just be something other than her profession a barest whisp of a memory was all it was anyways, like the sight of a blood red sky. Sera sighed softly as she glanced around. There was no one around as far as she could tell. So she stopped on the top of a hill and drew the sword. This was the perfect place to practice and train solo. Her hand weighed the sword and then switched it to the left. Slowly she began to go through the movements that came to her from the fog of the amnesia. Apparently she had been doing this training for sometime, but she could not remember much more than the simple steps. Swing, thrust, parry, block, step, step, duck, swing, up, that was where she stuttered, she came up with the empty hand, her eyes closed in concentration. The empty hand made to thrust as if it held a sword and she stopped. Another brush of a memory as her empty right hand dropped to her side and she stood still, her eyes opening and gazing down at her empty hand. "Two. I had two swords."

331/586
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

A chance meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A chance meeting   A chance meeting EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 9:20 pm

The ground would level out before becoming higher. Keeping my altitude level, the ground would reach closer and closer until I was flying over the tree tops. Even though I was getting further from the water, the temperature was lightly dropping. It wasn't particularly uncomfortable, it was just something that was noted in my mind. The air at the water was fresh and warm, just like the water itself. Inland, the water didn't carry that temperature so the air was slightly cooler. Spreading my arms out, a shadow would be cast across the treetops as I flew. I didn't really recognize this area, nor did I know how long I had been flying since the water disappeared. While tihs could have easily been remedied by ascending and taking a look, I decided to take it casually and keep moving forward. After a few moments, the tree's would break into a few open hills where I would finally ascend. The sun was bright, there were a few clouds, and the sky was clearly open to me. It was a perfect feeling of freedom, the only type that was true in this natural world. Stopping up around two fifty, I'd gaze across the land to try and spot that village. Ruins of structures from beyond the pre-date sparsely littered the landscape. While I didn't really like how ugly they were, they made great landmarks for travel.

262 / 550 / 1
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

A chance meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A chance meeting   A chance meeting EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 9:39 pm

Shaking her head enough to make those flame colored locks toss around, Sera let out a sigh. It was something to work with. At least now she had something to work with, but she needed two swords to test her theory and all she had was this rather plain broadsword. Her red hair was like brand, done up in two ponytails that gave her more of a youthful appearance she glanced back up at the sky and almost gave into the temptation to spread her wings and fly. It would be so eas. A sense of freedom that seemed to be strangely important to her. Another shadow flitted across her mind, the vision of a blood red sky and a gilded cage. Just as quickly it was gone and she threw the sword to the ground in frustration. Why could she not remember? What had happened to keep her memories from her? She just wanted to either remember or not. The shadows and fragments that floated in her mind like islands in a sea of nothingness was too much to bear at times. Her red eyes glanced over at the sword laying on the ground as she huffed, like any frustrated female, and marched over to the poor quality weapon. Bending down she picked it up and resheathed it. "Burning Faith and Holy Graces, why me?" She looked back up at the sky and opened her arms wide in questions as if the sky would give her answers. As if the answers to her questions would just come soaring down to her and she would be enlightened. "ha." She laughed and folded her arms about her chest. Silent the sky remained.

295/881
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

A chance meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A chance meeting   A chance meeting EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 9:49 pm

Trails. They could be seen from up here. While the sky was opened, I floated there for a moment watching the clouds. Looking down, something of interest caught my attention. Without thinking about it, reaction would kick in. A split of lighting would result in the void opening it. A single step would be taken to enter, and a single step would be taken to exit. The blue lightning would crackle in a sharp motion into the ground a few yards away from the young lady on the hill. Out of it, a blue and white clad male with blonde hair would stand. The void was always a highly effective way to get around in this realm, and I really enjoyed it. Taking a deep breath, I almost felt disappointed. I had met a land walker who looked kinda like that. I guess it was my mistake to assume this realm was that small. It was rather difficult to pinpoint exact features of beings from that high up. The sun didn't really help, but I wasn't going to get started on that either. The serious nature of my expression would quickly fade to a casual, care free smile. slender fingers would raise behind me as I rubbed the back of my head in awkward silence. Well, this was interesting. I hope she wasn't doing anything important.
"so.. sorry if I interrupted something. Hi."

252 / 802 / 1
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

A chance meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A chance meeting   A chance meeting EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 10:09 pm

As if the crack of freak lightning was not enough to startle her, a blue and white clad male stepping out of such lightning almost had her running for cover. As it was, her left hand came out quickly from their folded position and was quickly upon the hilt of the sword. The startle she recieved from the male was enough to cause those concealed wings to emerge and begin to unfold. Her fight or flight idea of survival becoming apparent in the fact that she was willing to fly away if necessary. But that was a stupid thing on her part, if he could just appear out of lightning like that, he could easily follow her if she choose to fly away. A single wing beat was all it took for her to make them disappear again. His words reassured her some what. His disappointment had been clear, but she could not figure out the cause of it. Was it her. In that soft tone of hers, she replied, "No. You did not interrupt anything but my own mind, lost in thought. Rest assured." For some reason she wanted to put him at ease. He felt.... right to her. Like she could trust him. Why though she could not understand and for that it was enough to make her wary of him. With her wings now hidden away again, she wondered at how he had been transported by lightning like that.

252/1133
+1txp (9/11) 5 posts
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A chance meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A chance meeting   A chance meeting Empty

Back to top Go down

A chance meeting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shintheory Role-Playing :: DOR :: Roleplaying Board :: Terra Regnum :: Terra Main Archives-
Jump to: