Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2 sides of the same coin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Rep! : 17

2 sides of the same coin Empty
PostSubject: 2 sides of the same coin   2 sides of the same coin EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 2:51 pm

2 sides of the same coin NoahPos4
Noah
Health: 100%
Stamina: 100%
Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: III [+2.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Actions: ---
Active Skills: ---
Active Forms: ---
Dmg/Status Relay: ---
Theme: Ray of light

A time when everything was stressful and not filled with as many dangers. A place where Kami's roamed and worked together to assist each other in whatever one needed assisting in. Peace was absolute in Caelestis Regnum, or more so in Lucidus. There was disagreements, but rarely ever fighting or somethings that would cause physical harm to each other as Kami's possessed a good, loving nature towards most things in the world. Like every scenario, there was a black sheep, even in Caelestis Regnum. That black sheep was Noah, one of the few kid looking spirits in Caelestis Regnum, though his age did not match his appearance and neither did his mindset. The nature of this Kami was that of which schemed, plotted and Manipulated through the deceit produced by his appearance. Some of the Kami's there knew better though, knowing him as Noah the Machinator, and those who just heard rumors would refer to him as that kid. He paid no mind to it though as it really didn't bother him. Today was a day he; like other Kami's would head to the grand temple for some form of prayer service. He made it to the huge temple, walking alone with luckily no eyes on him. Recently he had been trying to figure something out but just couldn't get it, so he came to the temple and prayed to help assist with it. With entering, the Kami walked to the left and further down to where a bunch of Kami's was knelt over praying. He got himself into a similar position and began praying as well, something that would cause two Kami's, one on each side of him to move over and keep their distance.

Words :: 315 Exp
Gains ::1 TEXP [Post in 2 or more RPs]
2 sides of the same coin Space

Last edited by Noah on Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Rep! : 49

PostSubject: Re: 2 sides of the same coin   2 sides of the same coin EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 3:16 pm

Of course she would be late, she was always late. Nevermind that she was training for her trek to the world below. That would never matter, not to those on high. Although she might have had more time to get to the temple if she had not had to dry off and fix her hair. So thus she crossed to the temple and entered as quietly as she could, but still disapproving eyes bore into her back as she searched for an open spot. Wonderful, the only place was next to the kid. With a sigh, she made her way over to the black sheep and knelt down. Her sword, she had left in her room, since she would be going straight back there after this. She always found these things to slow and boring. Still she tried to be a good little kami and closed her eyes in reverant prayer. Seraphina was known as the Light, the destined, and the one amongst them that was true to her flame colored hair. She was a bit prideful and it showed in the perfection of clothing and the style of her hair. The red locks pulled up into two ponytails, where not a single strand was out of place. She had something that most Kamis tried to deny or tried to ignore, ambition. She wanted to be one of those of the highest order, one of those who wielded the righteousness of faith against the evil of the world and the place far below them. She wanted it with all her heart, and she was destined to be one, but first she had to work her way up. And it was hard, very hard. Her mind wandered a bit as her prayers softly poured forth from her perfect mouth.

303/303
+1TXP (9/4) Two rps
2 sides of the same coin SeraBottom
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: 2 sides of the same coin   2 sides of the same coin EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 3:55 pm

Noah
Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: III [+2.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]

Even in prayer, Noah's senses kept him well aware of his surroundings, even if it wasn't as great as others. There were foot steps that made their ways next to him and then came to a halt. Along with that, he also took notice that there was no noises of something rubbing against the ground which meant the person that was next to him didnt scoot over and neither did the person next to her. This caused him to get a bit curious and would break the concentration in his prayer. Who was this individual that positioned themselves next to him to pray ? was this someone who just didn't care ? Noah was tempted to open his eyes to catch a peek at this individual. With his concentration already broken, Noah didn't see the harm in opening his eyes. The Kami would slowly open up one of his eyes to catch a glance of who seemed to have no problem praying by him. Not every single being there was one that wanted to keep their distance, but most resided there and in Lucidus. His eyes twitched slightly before closing again. It was a beauty, but not just any beauty. It was The Light, a Kami who he could see and have heard was an individual who strived for perfection. Just having seen her now displayed that, something that he didn't have a problem with at all, but just found it strange." Today must be the day that the light has finally decided to bless me ". He wasn't reffering to her when he said the light, but referring to the general idea of which the Kami lived and follow. There was a slight chuckle after that, though it served no purpose what so ever.

Words :: 312 Exp
Gains ::1 TEXP [At least 5 Posts in the day]
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

PostSubject: Re: 2 sides of the same coin   2 sides of the same coin EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 4:32 pm

Seraphina tried to keep her mind focused but alas it wandered even further. No she was not just paying lip service, she was really trying but this was boring and she would so rather be training. Her thoughts continued to meander through the river of nothingness until the moment of the chuckle from the one beside her. Her eyes opened a crack as her concentration was broken. This just became so much harder. Hopefully this ritual would be done soon. Those red eyes of hers, the orbs that spoke of the righteous fire that burned within her, glanced down at the one beside her, and continued to glance down. Her eyebrow raised in a questioning manner. Of course, he would be doing something to make this harder. Not good, perhaps she should have missed this ordeal completely and just explained she was out training. But now that she was here she would have to deal with this problem beside her. Her prayers forgotten, she softly shushed him as she turned back to the front and closed her eyes again. Her voice softly chanting her prayers as she tried to gain the focus she had lost, long before the kid had laughed.

223/526
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: 2 sides of the same coin   2 sides of the same coin EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 5:21 pm

Noah

Noah chuckled again only slightly after she shushed him. His eyes were closed as if he continued to pray but the truth was that he gave up on the praying for the day. It was interesting that she didn't just move away, like others instead of simply shushing him and continuing to pray." Dedicated ". After letting that word slip his lips, he would remain in the prayer position for awhile, at least until the services was done. This would last for 2 hours, which was 2 hours too long for Noah. Normally he'll come in, pray for awhile about something specifically, and then get up and walk away. He didn't do that this time and waited the passed the period he normally did, or at least waited until Seraphina was done with her prayer. He was used to certain reactions, which struck him odd when she didn't give those reactions. He found that quite interesting at least, and found himself wanting to converse with her. Noah waited until she was finished though, which he would try to look out for by occasionally opening his eyes to see if she was finishing up. He also kept notice by the soft chanting of her prayers. Some people prayed without chanting, though majority did it with chanting in a very low tone, so the place was never completely silent.

Words :: 250 Exp
Gains ::---
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

PostSubject: Re: 2 sides of the same coin   2 sides of the same coin EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 7:25 pm

Her prayers stopped at his word and she quickly replied, "Malcontent" just as softly as before. This was said without opening her eyes or looking over to him. And she quickly went back to her prayers. Her lips turned up at the corners to reveal a dimple as she smiled. She loved to banter and loved word play. She was once told by her teacher, that her tongue could sometimes be as sharp as her swords. Her concentration was fully broken now and she finished the soft chant of her prayer and eased into a standing position. She was neither tall, nor short, but average in height. Her feathered wings, perfectly groomed and tucked back behind her as she turned to walk out of the temple, her heeled boots making a soft clicking against the stone of the temple. The kid was good at causing chaos and if she was not careful, she would aid in that. That could get them both kicked out of the heavenly realm. If she left, she wanted to go with permission to hunt the demons. Her ponytails swang back and forth in time with her shapely hips. Outside the temple, she would stop and stare at the sky. She always loved to look at the sky. And thus she waited outside for the service to end. She knew her teacher would have something to say about her tardiness and it was better to get those kind of meetings over quickly.

262/788
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: 2 sides of the same coin   2 sides of the same coin EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 8:05 pm

Noah

Malcontent, a word that he had not heard in quite sometime. Noah haven't even heard simple words that of nature from any of these angelic spirits. It's a word that didn't exactly define himself, but it was one that indicated a nature beyond what was taught in these peaceful lands. Noah took notice of her getting up and making her way out. Of course he wouldn't follow directly behind her because he figured that she must have known of him, though there was a chance that she didn't considering how she had not acted like others would when it came to being around him. Her tone remained nice and pleasant, she didn't move when praying, even after he had interrupted her. One would figure that a perfectionist would want to clear out of the way of all things that could hold them back. The Kami pressed on his knee and motioned upwards in an easy way before turning around. Using his Tela ability, He would warp from his current position to that of the column outside of the entrance. The scheming young man sat on it, having his legs dangle back in forth. He gave a Cheshire smile when she made her way out and looked at the sky." I apologize, but I don't think that we've had the pleasure of a proper introduction ". If she was part of the few that didn't know much about him, then it would be in his best interest to start clean." I am Noah Valesti ". He felt comfortable introducing himself from up above than close up where it may require some form of actual physical contact. This had also been the first time in a life time where he had given his last name in an introduction.

Words :: 316 Exp
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

PostSubject: Re: 2 sides of the same coin   2 sides of the same coin EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 8:20 am

Sera looked up the spiralled column at the kid and shook her head. "Introductions are unnecessary since you know me and I know you. But it appricated and I thank you for consideration." Her feathered wings, spread out as she takes a powerful down beat, the dust upon the ground scattering as she lifts off. With only a few beats of the wings, she hovers in front of Noah. Her head tilts to one side as her left hand comes to rest upon her shapely hip. "A pleasure to properly make your acquintance, Noah. I am Seraphina" She was one of those beings that never had a last name. Her earliest memories were opening her eyes after the Radiant Dawn. There was nothing before that, but since then she had neglected being given a last name. Instead she had choosen the name Seraphina. She obivously knew of him and it did not much matter to her. To each their own, was her motto. This small kami in front of her was known for his manipulations, but he had never truly been evil. That was his saving grace in her eyes. Everyone deserved a chance, and not all of the kamis up here were made the same. Her mouth turned up at the corners again as she smiled back to his cheshire grin, this time displaying both dimples. He would be subjected to the full effect of her perky, perfect, cuteness. It was a natually occuring thing for her, this cuteness. And for the most part she never knew it happened. "You look like the cat that ate the mouse, or at least was about to... what is on your mind, Little Noah?" The little comment was not meant maliciously, but as a gentle description of him. Her tone was still soft with a gentle lilting that was almost melodic in its tone.

332/1120
+1txp (9/5) 250 Words
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: 2 sides of the same coin   2 sides of the same coin EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 12:27 pm

Noah

The moment she mentioned that she knew of him, he would mentally kick himself. So much for hoping to start on a new slate. It still didn't explain why she was as well composed, even peaceful around him. The thing that he was attempting to avoid ended up happening anyways when she motioned upwards with the utilization of her wings. Noah wanted to back up but he couldn't due to there being no space to back up to on the column. It was interesting the way she introduced herself, but what truly caught him off guard was some form of soft warm feeling that overwhelmed his body when she smiled. His eyes and even smile weakened slightly, and a faint red crossed his face though it wasn't completely out there. What was just happening was something not even Noah was aware or familiar with, so he would fall prey to it quite easily. Seraphina was just so damn cute in that instance despite the beauty she already possessed. He normally kept his distance which was why he was on the column; so he could avoid close up situation, similar in combat where he would be made extremely vulnerable. This immobile state was broken when she asked him a question which caused his mind to take in and process thoughts, getting it in motion again. It happened so quick though that there was a little jolt in his body, causing him to throw his body back quite a bit without remembering that he was on a column. He would fall over the other side of it, but quickly throw his arms out to grab onto the area where he fell off, hanging now. Pulling him self up slightly with not much arm or upper body strength, his face to his shoulder along with his arms would become visible to her. He would be honest with her as there was no real point in lying now." Heh... I thought I had found an interesting individual that wasn't aware of who I am. I should have figured you of all people should have known... but you acted as if you didn't ". He gave an awkward smile that tried to mix in a smirk with it. Noah was trying to figure some things out about Seraphina.

Words :: 408 Exp
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

PostSubject: Re: 2 sides of the same coin   2 sides of the same coin EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 1:30 pm

A soft chuckle comes from her and she nods her head, those red locks moving in time with the nod. "I know who you are, but to tell you the truth. You are not evil, just a bit different. And that is what most do not like. I find that differences make for more fun. If we were all the same, it would be so boring here, now would it not?" She offers her black gloved hand to help assist him back up the column. " I did not mean to frighten you. I just like to be able to see those I speak with." That same soft chuckle was issued forth from her throat as she either helps him back up or not. It was all dependant upon him. "Sometimes those around here are a little too strict on things." She retracts her hand after he is back on his pillar and places it up to her mouth, as if she is thinking hard about something. One slender digit tapping on her full lips. She then looks at him and shakes her head. "So, what mischief are you plotting today, Little Noah? Planning on picking on Clavious again?" Clavious was one of the most vain kamis in the heavens. He prided himself on the shiny armor and weapon he carried. He was a noted demon hunter and told long winded stories about his demon hunting years. He was very rigid on his training and his students. If his nose was stuck up in higher it would be in the clouds.

263/1383
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: 2 sides of the same coin   2 sides of the same coin EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 2:24 pm

Noah

Her gesture said so much to him, or maybe he thought it said alot. It was one of offering assistance, though there was a similar one that indicated friendship. He seperated the two mentally and took her hand, using it to bring himself back on the column. Once he situated himself, he looked to the side slightly. What he had been so curious about had just answered herself in full. A Kami that didn't consider him evil, but just different. At last there was an individual that could distinguish evil from just being different. Of course the others didnt think he was outright evil because he probably would have been forced out of Caelestis Regnum but the way they isolated themselves from him gave the idea. This woman though just saw him as a different individual and made points that he agreed with 100%. He shook his head when she apologized for scaring him, something he would never admit she did to him, and would attempt to mentally coat it with 'just caught him off guard'. Noah always had something planned, and of course she knew of this as well as individuals that had fallen victim to his scheming ways. His eyes arched in slightly, or more so his brows as a smirk appeared to complete the devious look." Clavious is one of those Kami's that at the beginning you enjoy messing around with due to status, but at the end of the day the simple minded nature of the person just make you realize that they're easy prey. I want something far more challenging than that. I am... how do you say it... Malcontent ? ". He said with the devious look shifting slightly into that of a mere smirk." Terra Regnum is where it's at. Causing mischief amongst Human's and Onikonjou's alike ".

Words :: 337 Exp
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

PostSubject: Re: 2 sides of the same coin   2 sides of the same coin EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 7:15 pm

She chuckled softly at his accurate description of Clavious. her head shaking. At his mention of Terra she blinks and cocks her head to the side again. She wanted to go there as well but for a different reason. She wanted to hunt the demons. Her teachers had all said she would be ready soon enough, but patience was not her virtue. So she gave voice to a few of her concerns and questions. "Have you been there before?" After answering this question she would say, "I will soon be ready to take on mission to hunt and destroy the demons that roam down there. What is it like?" She had heard so many stories, some of which she wondered if they were the truth or just fantasies created to inspire those like her. She burned with the want to go and do what she was destined to do. But like a small child at the feet of a master storyteller, she awaited his answered with a fiery need for knowledge that only he could impart. The mischief part really did not bother her, she just wanted to know what he knew about the realm of earth below them. Her wings flapped again as she hovered waiting.

218/1601
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: 2 sides of the same coin   2 sides of the same coin EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 8:15 pm

Noah

Noah could do nothing but chuckle sightly." Yes Seraphina, I've been done there. A few times a matter a fact but not for things I would have liked ". He then took in what she said about her going there on missions to hunt down demons and the sort. Noah noticed the fire in her over this subject, which was a cause for some hidden concern. If she was to go down there immediately wanting to hunt demons, then she would find herself overwhelmed and immediately at the end of some demons claws." Terra Regnum is a unique place where safety is almost never guaranteed. You can just find yourself wondering to another village, and find your head swiped off by an demon. It's a beautiful place in a unique way and there is rarely a dull moment. One place I do recommend when you to go when you get down there is Mare Maris...beautiful coastal area ". The Kami gave a slight pause before he would get back on the aspects of Terra regnum, or at least the ones he had been able to take in when he went there." There is no order down there, and though you wouldn't exactly run into problems with the humans, the numbers in Oni's are alarming. The average Oni is stronger in terms of physical capabilities than the average Kami...so when you go, don't go alone. I have no doubt that someone like yourself would do well down there, but I'll hate for one of the Kami's who actually possess great potential to end up like many others ". He closed his eyes and lowered his head. The smirk was still there as the words replayed in his head. Her words moments ago, combined with the way she was around him led him to believe that she was a Kami that possess great potential, giving if she had the right guide and wasn't cut down in her prime.

Words :: 345 Exp
Gains ::1 TEXP [At least 5 Posts in the day]
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

PostSubject: Re: 2 sides of the same coin   2 sides of the same coin EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 8:47 pm

She listened to his words and nodded. "My first time down there, is suppose to be a solo to find a physical form. But I will not be down there long." She smiled at this and showed that dimple again. WHen he spoke the words concerning her going alone and it being dangerous, her hand cocked upon her hip and she straightened up. Hand on hip, she tossed her head back in that proud manner she adopted many years ago. Her hair was flung back in a wave of cascading fire. "I can handle that by myself. What could happen?" Those were obviously the famous last words as pride goes before the fall. She stopped for a moment as the moment in time freezes and the delicate hairs on the back of her neck stand at attention. For a moment there was a sense of impending doom that descended upon them as if something were going to be happening in the future. It passed as quick as it came and Sera arched a shapely shoulder in a simple shrug. "That was strange." Then she shook her head and nodded for him to continue with his tales. "So is it as beautiful as they say. Does the land sing to you? Does the sunrise make you want to cry?" She really was eager to learn more about this place she would one day be visiting.

241/1842
+1txp (9/5) Five post
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: 2 sides of the same coin   2 sides of the same coin EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 9:29 pm

Noah

Her words of confidence warranted a facepalm moment, which was exactly what Noah did. He would bring his right hand around from the side and to the front of him and just slammed it hard on the surface of his face. There was a somewhat loud smacking sound, though it wasn't hard enough to leave any prints. This was something that he was afraid of, but nothing was better teacher than experience. He could preach and be honest about any dangerous encounters he had, but in the end it wouldn't make another well aware or heed any kind of danger unless they experienced it themselves. She went on about the beauty of the lands, which caused him to arch a brow. The person who told her about the stuff before was greatly exaggerating about the stuff, or maybe it was just Noah who probably wasn't too in tuned with the beauty of nature. The idea of the land singing to him was kind of ludicrous." Errrr...yeeaaa ". Noah turned his head to the side and released a slight sigh." That'll be something you'll have to find out for yourself. The sun didn't make me cry. Being sprayed by a skunk made me cry ". He gave a slight chuckle to himself saying that before turning back to her." Land singing...ehhhh ". Noah rubbed the back of his head not really wanting to say anything about that.

Words :: 256 Exp
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

PostSubject: Re: 2 sides of the same coin   2 sides of the same coin EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 8:34 am

She looked at him and chuckled, a blush stealing up her cheeks, "Seems like I have been listening to Clavious and his stories too much, have I not?" Shaking those flame colored locks again to clear it out of her mind, she blinked at the skunk reference. "What is a skunk. It does not sound too pleasant." She had never heard of one of those before and shook her head. "So when will you be returning, little noah?" Her oice was as soft and gentle as usual, but more questioning. She really did want to go down to earth, soon. Just then a bell rang and she sighed, her gaze shifting down to those now coming out of the grand temple. "I believe prayer is over for today. Which means I shall soon have to account for my tardiness." Her gaze looked back up and out towards the direction of the parks longingly. How she wished to just be able to roam freely, but it would come time for lessons and she would need to retrieve her swords. Sometimes she wished she was as free as this little one here, but that perfectionism that ruled her life was a harsh ruler and demanded her time be spent learning. But was she not learning at the moment. She was learning from Noah about the realm in which she would soon be travelling into where her hunt for demons would soon begin. If only she could skip the accounting and continuing learning, but at the moment, they were just one upturned look from being discovered. "Clavious is to be my teacher today." This was said with a lilt that carried the emotion of depressed. Clavious was a good fighter, but his long winded stories sometimes got in the way.

318/2160
+1txp (9/6) 250 exp
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: 2 sides of the same coin   2 sides of the same coin EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 3:31 pm

Noah

Noah nodded when she brought up the point of listening to Clavious stories too much. He wouldn't say anything against it, because some of the stuff Clavious spoke of held some truth to it, or was the truth that haven't been over exaggerated. What followed that was of no surprise since she had not been down to Terra before. " Well...a Skunk is a creature that isn't actually harmful. It's black with a white line going down it's back...and if you get near it, the skunk will spray some kind of substance that will cause you to stink, and if it get in your eyes...then you just have another problem entirely ". He left a little pause, not immediately answering when he was going to head back there. Her attachment to the subject made it quite obvious that she wanted to head down there immediately, and Noah was in a good mood today so he would want to make that happened. ( Hmmm... Maybe... I could get in trouble for it ) He thought to himself, though he pictured the nice smile with red blush of Seraphina's face, discarding away the possibility of getting in trouble with what he was thinking about doing. If handled right, then he would be able to get away with it and he wouldn't get in trouble, but most important in both scenarios, was that Seraphina was not to be put in trouble. It was also obvious from her tone that if she could, she would avoid Clavious class. With that, Noah reached out for her hand slowly that was on her hip, and would grasp it somewhat softly, possibly in a passionate manner before bringing it outwards a little." It doesn't take a genius to know what should happen now. How about you skip your training today and I'll take you on a trip to Terra Regnum for some hands on experiences. Of course you wont be able to make physical contact with the things, but everything else will be as you would experience it. I'll show you how things really are, and probably give you some lessons in the healing art which will be required to thrive in such a place ". What he was suggesting was that he sneak her down without 'proper' authorization. He knew at this point he could manage to make it happen, as well as make sure nothing happened while they are down there.

Words :: 438 Exp
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

PostSubject: Re: 2 sides of the same coin   2 sides of the same coin EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 8:52 pm

Her hand was grabbed and grasped by the small child like kami. And she listened. Oh how she longed to go to Terra right now, but something in her knew it would be the wrong thing at this moment. A soft sigh moved past her lips and was brought into being as she wistfully glanced at the kid. "Noah, I wish I could, but as of right now, I am ill prepared as you have said. Perhaps after a little longer and a little more training. But I do not want cause any problems." She really, really wanted to go and sure enough as if to say something against her going, the man they had just been speaking of, called out to her and she looked back down. "You see, it is not yet time. I must return to my training. Perhaps we can meet again though. I have enjoyed talking to you. And I think it would be most enjoyable if we could speak at length sometime." She was totally sincere in her words, but again she was hailed from below as Clavious flapped his massive wings, preparing for take off. "And I figure that you might not want to speak with Clavious, would you" This was said with a small secret smile and she looked at him knowingly. "I will see you soon, you can find me at the forge of Ravelos. I'm his apprentice." With that she would make a dive down towards her mentor as he met her halfway up. She turned and waved to the boy and hurried off to follow Clavious.

-exit rp-

275/2435
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: 2 sides of the same coin   2 sides of the same coin EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 10:12 pm

Noah

Noah closed his eyes and smiled slightly when she turned him down on his offer. It was alright though, since in this particular scenario there was nothing in it for him. It was quite strange and out of character for him to offer something like this with no plans of getting anything back in return, and oddly enough it was alright. Noah reopened his eyes slightly, nodding to the idea of encountering each other again and talking longer than what was provided for them now. The sight of Clavious didn't warrant much of a reaction, as he didn't dislike him, but simply didn't find him of interest. He didn't say anything to her, but kept where she would be in his head for a later encounter. For now Noah would simply bring his hand up slowly and wave her good bye as he would watch her leave with Clavious, in which if it was a different situation would have been messed up." Until then... ". Noah turned his head to other individuals passing by or just coming out of the temple, and again felt like he was once again in an isolated world. It wasn't a bad thing nor did he feel bad or sadden, but for a moment there, he felt and learned that there was something much better out there. Something he actually enjoyed that was outside of the box, and something he wanted more of. In an blink of an eye, Noah would warp from the area, heading out to make preparations for something in the near future.

»Exit RP

Words :: 280 Exp
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

PostSubject: Re: 2 sides of the same coin   2 sides of the same coin EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 7:18 pm

done
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2 sides of the same coin   2 sides of the same coin Empty

Back to top Go down

2 sides of the same coin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shintheory Role-Playing :: DOR :: Roleplaying Board :: Caelestis Regnum :: Lucidus-
Jump to: