Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Forced Fate.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BainTheBishie
New Recruit
New Recruit
BainTheBishie

Rep! : 0

A Forced Fate. Empty
PostSubject: A Forced Fate.   A Forced Fate. EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 3:30 pm

A Forced Fate. Loritemp-1

People ask me to remember often. Normally, it would just be an occasional joke, or some sort of dry humor directed at me. 'Do you remember?' They asked me. 'What was it like?' 'Was it really that bad?' 'How do you live with yourself knowing the ... extent of what you did?' It was rarely brought up and, most people would be respectful and only whisper it behind my back.. 'He's that guy.. yeah, something happened to him a while back and now he always seems irritated.' Or something like that.

Rumors persisted. That's what brought customers back. She liked the idea. I guess I came to like it too. Since ... since I've learned to distinguished myself now, from myself then.. two different people. Two different lives.

That was the only thing I could do to keep myself sane. And sometimes I wonder if it ever even worked.

His feet pounded the hard, grassy surface as he ran, keeping the pace at a working, light jog, breathing through his nose and out of his mouth, wiping the individual strands of blonde hair out of his eyes. He glanced upwards at the immense sun that was out, its rays burning upon his scalp, frying his sweat and scalping at his peachy, sensitive skin. It was quite a beautiful day out today. The sky seemed infinite, only blocked from sight by the immense horizon. The smell of salt was very light, but noticeable in the air, a bi-product of the vapor of the sea. He closed his eyes and allowed himself a reprieve. He loved the warmth. And the ocean.

His steps closed to a casual walk, his loose, poofed cotton-sewn white shirt acting as a decent insulator of his sweat and skin, though getting wet in the process. It was not like the run deterred him. Lorithin was a upstart young man, with features that were blessed and a physique that could get the job done without so much as breathing, yet at the same time, not overdoing it. He proudly flexed his arms out, looking at them himself. Hmm.. they were a little skinny, but that was okay.

He was born a few years after the beginning. That was what they said, anyway. Lori never really cared much about the dates, and, all of that confusing matters. He was born afterwords, so why should it matter? He had quite a decent life and that's all he really cared about. Serious things like family and such would matter later.

He waved to address the shopkeep of the equipment store he was visiting, a middle-aged man with rather a stubbed beard. Grey hair already, yet his eyes were full of spirit. "Ah, Lori!" He called out to them, his voice a typical 'old man accent' as Lori so humbly dubbed it. "Good morning, son!"

"Good to see you, old man!" He chimed cheerfully, leaning his sweaty palms against the desk of the shop, his steamy breath dancing along the trinkets and ornaments adorned within the shop. "Mind if I steal a glass?"

"No problem, kiddo, have it all as you like! Young men need their fluids." The old man spurned, handing him a canteen on display. "On the house. Don't gotta barter nothin'."

"Thank you..." The young man murmured, receiving his fill of crystal clear water, drinking most of it down almost immediately, smiling profusely at him afterwords. "So, any jobs for me today?"

"Ah, yes, yes in fact." The old man replied, with a bit of subtly. "Folks around here 'been complaining about pests in the households."

"You mean like, vermin and such?" Lori questioned.

"Absolutely. The annoying little critters." The old man chimed, raising a finger in lecture. "The ones that get into the food and rot it. It's become quite a big concern, y'know. So they figured that the source of the whole thing is coming from that old abandoned mine a little west of here. Since its been happening recently and there's been a strange smell coming from there."

"You mean the mine I used to play in?" Lori guessed, sprinkling some water over his sweating hair.

"Hahah! Yes, that one.. my my.. when everyone was discovering our existence you were playing in the silly mine.." He mentioned, polishing an empty glass as he spoke. Of course, no one new it was a mine, the one he played in when he was a kid, but eventually they tended to rediscover most things and, along with the times, they rediscovered the mine, although they had forgot the knowledge of mining so it remained abandoned.

"May I lend your equipment then?" Lorithin said, the old man's expression becoming stern.

"Now, don't go breaking my things again or else it'll be another peice of furniture.." He disappeared behind the counter, reappearing with a simple shovel and a kerosene lantern, handing both of them over to him. "If you get rid of 'em you get to keep 'em and I'll give ya another warm meal, son."

"Thanks old man!" Lori chimed, grasping the equipment, and preparing his slow walk towards the abandoned mine.

A Forced Fate. 46d92e7b-6502-4eef-a537-091b8a6330f9

So I went. To that mine. That place I used to frolic around with other children as a kid. I suppose I was ignorant then. I knew nothing of how intimidating or.. dark such a place could be. Neither could I anticipate that it could be livable to.. something not often appreciated by beings who walk the surface of this world.. I should of listened to my gut feeling to turn back.. but I didn't. That mine changed me.. completely. The second I walked in there, the day that came when I walked out, I would never be the same person again.

"Hmph..."

He flicked the lantern on, overlooking the entrance to the abandoned mine. He did smell... something. Fishy. Weird. Something unlike what he had never smelled before... it was.. scary. The nerves on his spine began to chill themselves up the back of his neck. Something was.. a little off. It had to be the source of the vermin.

He slowly began to pace himself, swinging the shovel up and down on his shoulder and around, looking for any kind of pest mounds to dig up. He lit the lantern upon a few rats and they hightailed it further inside. "Yes.." he thought. "This has to be the place.."

He continued to trek deeper within the mine, trying to find the source of the township's little.. problem.

[ EXP = 1,223 +1 TEXP (Experience) ]

Last edited by BainTheBishie on Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
LittleMariko

Rep! : 31

A Forced Fate. Empty
PostSubject: Disclaimer: I do not claim responsibility for any part of this RP, despite writing it.   A Forced Fate. EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:07 pm

Two slanted, brown eyes narrowed in the darkness as a creature suppressed a hiss at the sight of the light. In the shadow cast by the rafters that she perched on, she sought solace from the hurtful rays of the lantern while she studied the boy who had come stumbling into her domain.

The creature was female, as evidenced by the exposed, bulbous orbs atop her chest and her noticeable lack of any genital protrusions, but her chaotic manner and hatred of the foreign illumination pointed to at least a partial demonic heritage. Her robes, white and beautiful in a past life, hung tattered from her frame, much like her long, unkempt hair. A long, naked tail, like a rat's, moved back and forth behind her, inquisitively, like a pendulum as she evaluated the situation.

Perhaps on an ordinary day, she would have simply fled deeper into the mine to continue her solitary existence in the darkness, screaming the horror of her fate to the empty halls...

...but today was different.

It was a special season for the demon, and despite her aversion to the lantern, the sight of the nubile young man awoke feelings in her blood that she couldn't deny.

Her long nails, blackened and rough, clung to the wood tighter and tighter. She wanted to flee, but...

Her pointed ears lay down flat, and she seemed to grow angry for a moment.

A massive leap sent her down, hissing as she swiped for the lantern. It was so bright. If she could just put it out...

[ EXP: 297 || +1 TEXP (2nd thread) ]

Back to top Go down
BainTheBishie
New Recruit
New Recruit
BainTheBishie

A Forced Fate. Empty
PostSubject: Disclaimer: Once you get to know me, I'm actually a decent fellow.   A Forced Fate. EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:19 pm

As if by reaction, or instinct, the young man lifted the lantern up lightening quick, trying to catch a glimpse of the sudden creature that had sprung up upon him. She was slightly taller them him, and even his toned physique was no match for that sort of animalistic speed.

"G-raahh!!" He cried out, the lantern being knocked out of his hand, the small fire burning a pool of light now a few bodies away from him. He could still feel the null pain in his wrist from the force of the blow. His heart began to thump in reaction and he felt himself tense up as his adrenaline rushed through his body. This was no ordinary pest infestation, for sure. He gripped the shovel with cold, fearful hands, swinging blindly in the darkness, the wind seering around the improvised weapon with very impressive speed as he tried to kill whatever it was that was around him the dark. "What t-..."

[ EXP = 177]
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
LittleMariko

A Forced Fate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Forced Fate.   A Forced Fate. EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:31 pm

The young man was fast, but the woman-creature was faster still, smoothly ducking the shovel that threw a lock of her blonde hair up with its passing inaccuracy. Another swipe ended in her grabbing the shovel and attempting to use it to pin the young man to the wall. Her hissing gave way to dark laughter with the passing of the lantern. After all, it had been a long time since she had company outside of the other rats, and it was humans who had driven her here to begin with. No doubt her revenge would be sweet.

The dim light of the burning oil seemed to bother her less while making her more visible. She had a cherubic face, twisted with malicious intent, and her dark blue gaze lacked any humanity at all. For twenty long years she'd lived in this cave, fearful of the demons of the woods and of the villages that chased her away towards them. For twenty long years the memory had escaped her... marriage... happiness... a ring that remained on her finger. For twenty long years she'd known that she must have had a partner, a mate in this black world, but for twenty long years she'd lived without hope of ever finding him.

Despair had set in until her heart was as black as the cave, lit dimly by the possibility of finding love here. Yet, that possibility was remote. "What are you doing here?"

[ EXP: 264 ]

Back to top Go down
BainTheBishie
New Recruit
New Recruit
BainTheBishie

A Forced Fate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Forced Fate.   A Forced Fate. EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:42 pm

He fought and wrestled with her over the handle of the shovel, his muscles flexing to their maximum compacity as he felt himself being pushed back, unnatural strength residing from within her becoming able to power her way to a dominant position. He felt his back press against the hard, unforgiving wall in the dark cave, and this was when he had a look of her.

She was unlike any women that he had ever seen before. Then again, Lori's eyes were ignorant of anything beyond a simple life. The strange, foreign looking creature invoked fear, more then anything his eyes dialiating as if what he was seeing was reminiscent of such beings from stories that he had been told as a young boy, a reason to lock your doors and sleep with the covers over your head. Even though he recognized, she was very much a woman in the way he had known a woman to be...

"I...augh!.." Lori began to speak, still holding the shovel against him, trying not to become completely helpless in the face of something he didn't understand. He had heard advice about never negotiating or cooperating with a being such as this, but being a youth and believing differently, he decided to tell her. "..Came here as a job!.. To rid the vermin in the mine.. so I could get bloody fed... I meant no harm, okay, just.. I'm trying to make a living!"

[Exp = 259]
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
LittleMariko

A Forced Fate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Forced Fate.   A Forced Fate. EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 5:00 pm

Ostensibly, something the young man said had gotten to the creature. "Vermin?" Her eyes narrowed, and she gripped the shovel tighter until the strain against the wood was audible. The slender muscles along her arms knotted, and she leaned in close, her musky breath in the other's face as she spoke. "Is that what I really am to them... vermin? Ha ha ha! I guess that's why it is they drove me out! And here I am, starving and in the outer darkness because of them and they seek to destroy me in my own haven. Ha!"

She pressed harder against the stranger, her wrath adding a certain madness to her whispers. "And you've come from there. I guess they'll just never see you again. It's the smallest price for their sins."

With another dreadful hiss, the demon jerked backwards, pulling at the shovel and roaring, attempting to fling it off to the remains of the lantern. She certainly didn't want him to be equipped with a weapon for what she was about to do. "Get rid of this cursed thing! I will not be denied my retribution!"

[ EXP: 208 || +1 TEXP (5th post) ]

Back to top Go down
BainTheBishie
New Recruit
New Recruit
BainTheBishie

A Forced Fate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Forced Fate.   A Forced Fate. EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 5:08 pm

He smelt her breath when she had leaned close to him. It smelled a little sour, and musky, almost as if she was made out of the very materials that were mined out of this place long ago. He felt the cold droplets of his sweat drip along the creases of his forehead, his grip becoming weaker against the shovel as hers became stronger. He slowly began to shake his head as she ranted about things, events he didn't know- hell- he didn't even know that someone like this was in here...

When she mentioned the price for their sins, he immediately gasped, and flinched about as she moved closer, knowing that if he let go of the tool, all would be lost. Though Lori's heart and resolve were strong, and he didn't panic, he was never the one to be scared of the dark...

He closed his eyes and clenched his teeth as she pressed herself against him, thinking of nothing but escaping, his body rapidly forming a fight-or-flight response in a desperate attempt to save his life. He heard her roar, and attempt to yank the shovel right out of his arms, but with all of his resolve, he manged to hold on, until the wood broke, leaving him nothing but a tiny little stick to defend himself with. "G-get away from me!! You mad creature!" He shouted, attempting to scurry away from her vengeful wrath, running in the direction towards the light as fast as he could..

[Exp = 272]
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
LittleMariko

A Forced Fate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Forced Fate.   A Forced Fate. EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 5:21 pm

The rat thing hissed louder, seeing her prey escaping. "I said you're not leaving!" she whispered loudly, the mine shaft itself amplifying the words as she ran.

Since she was considerably faster than him, she was soon close enough to reach out with a sooty, taloned hand and seized a handful of his hair. There was absolutely no gentleness in the gesture. It was like a cat swiping at a feathered toy. She stopped suddenly, yanking backwards with a vicious and primitive snarl before she began to march resolutely backwards away from the mouth of the cave and its insufferable sunlight. "You will stay here with me in the darkness. I have plans for your body."

The floor of the cave was rough and her grip was unyielding, as though her intent was to cause him pain with the way she was holding him. Her tail wrapped around his throat, as to discourage any struggling or excessive attempts to escape. Hair could break off, after all, if he struggled hard enough, even if it would leave him somewhat bald.

[ EXP: 203 ]

Back to top Go down
BainTheBishie
New Recruit
New Recruit
BainTheBishie

A Forced Fate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Forced Fate.   A Forced Fate. EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 5:27 pm

He cried out in pain when she grasped his hair, his back bending and his feet immediately stumbling its ground due to the force of which she had snatched them. His arms swung about in panic, but before he could scream, her tail wrapped tightly around his neck, making him unable to speak, and barely able to breathe.

Still, his occasional gasps of pain was heard through her ears as his feet tried as hard as they could to stay on their feet, his instinctual reaction immediately forcing him to stop struggling as much as he could, without him losing hair.

His eyes barely caught the glimpse of the light, disappearing from his sight as they made their way down. His lips trembled in hopelessness, wanting nothing more then to escape this evil, wretched place, and from her.. though he had been rendered completely helpless, he continued to perspire in continuous fear.. make use of his body..? He already was beginning to have nightmares. Of experiments. Torture. Death. This woman was capable of anything...

For some reason, he didn't cry... he felt like it, but he just, couldn't.. the tears didn't come.. he didn't know how he felt, just... empty.

[Exp = 232]
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
LittleMariko

A Forced Fate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Forced Fate.   A Forced Fate. EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 5:46 pm

The demon continued to drag the young man deeper and deeper into the depths of the hellish mine. The illumination finally faded to nothing, and the scurrying of rats and insects joined the sounds of her dragging him backwards. At length, she began to relax, though her grip was still cruel, and her march became less adamant. Here she was in the darkness... in the abyss... in her eternal home. Nobody could bother her here. She was perfectly safe in her domain, lording over the vermin of the moist blackness.

The mineshaft opened up eventually to reveal a room very dimly lit by a few scattered fires. All the light revealed were piles and piles of metallic junk: cages, chains, spikes, ancient construction equipment, rusted rails, ruined pics... in the middle of this cavernous expanse, however, were various pits. They were deep and black and perfect squares. Most of them were open, the coverings having been rusted off over the ages of dampness dripping down. One of them, however, still retained its bars. A relatively new chain and lock held it closed.

The monster carefully selected a chain from one of the great piles and wrapped it around the young man's neck. Looping it once, she held the loose end to the rest of the chain and, with careful application of some dark magic, melted it closed. She could get it back open at her convenience, but she'd rather not fumble around with locks.

The other end of the chain, she melted onto some of the steel grating that composed bits and pieces of the floor.

"We're home," she announced with a cheeriness that was almost sarcastic. "You will be allowed to roam free inside your cage once I finish preparing it."

[ EXP: 338 ]

Back to top Go down
BainTheBishie
New Recruit
New Recruit
BainTheBishie

A Forced Fate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Forced Fate.   A Forced Fate. EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 6:04 pm

He began to count his footsteps, trying not to completely break down into a crying mess. One, two three... but as the steps went on, he lost count multiple times.. he began to shiver, subconsciously. The strong, fearless pose he had attained earlier beginning to diminish.. he was still just a young man. That was all. He was no one special, and no match for her.

When they reached the room, he noticed the lack of enclosed space, perhaps a man-made crevasse built for the purpose of storing heavy equipment in the mine.. it looked like she made it her home.. his mortal eyes immediately detecting the small fires, though they were blurry as his eyes tried to adjust to the environment around him, trying to soak up the light.

He noticed the piles of junk from a time long forgotten, junk from which he couldn't understand. He had a simple mind having been raised by a simple life.

His face shot to her when she placed the cold, unforgiving chain on his neck, having a much better glance at her now with the fires..she seemed much like a flushed out woman, but.. there were a lot of inhuman things about her, and her aura was that of .. something very unlike his own.

"A c-cage..? ..Please, let me go.. I d-didn't do anything, I-I'm not even an adult yet.."

[Exp = 254]
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
LittleMariko

A Forced Fate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Forced Fate.   A Forced Fate. EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 3:05 pm

The woman had started to open the cage in the floor, but stopped immediately when the young man protested on the issue of his age.

She frowned openly at him before her lips drew up into a snarl, and she marched over to her prisoner. She didn't seem all there in the head as she shouted at him, "Well, they don't make boys small like they used to anymore, do they?" She clawed away his shirt and anything else he might have been wearing, swearing the entire time. "You're old enough to impregnate a female, aren't you?"

Unfortunately, the chain around the young man's neck would leave little room for him to retreat. It was only long enough for him to stand upright without moving anywhere. She leaned forwards, pressing their bodies together as she continued to yell. "Aren't you?!"

Her voice grew strangely quiet after the final shout, as though she were actually waiting from an answer from him or considering the possibility that she might be wasting her time. After all, she did still have that dark purpose in mind...

[ EXP: 208 || +1 TEXP (2nd thread) ]

Back to top Go down
BainTheBishie
New Recruit
New Recruit
BainTheBishie

A Forced Fate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Forced Fate.   A Forced Fate. EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 3:24 pm

His feet wanted to skamper and run away when she turned herself towards him, giving him that maniacal look. Her inhuman features scared him more then anything, as his eyes flicked over the movement of her tail as she approached him.

He felt so weak compared to her. Who knew the extent of her power, or how long she had lived. Lori had no knowledge of inhuman beings, especially the more exotic ones like of what he was looking at. The bad stories he had heard as a child was now right directly in front of him, confronting him for his meaky little protest..

Small boys, he thought.. what did she mean by small boys?

He didn't have time to think more. He suddenly felt her hand on his clothes, and without a moment's notice, the threads of his shirt ripped off. The young man just closed his eyes tightly, expecting harm to come his way... but what he felt was a lot worse. He felt his pants being ripped apart, she was.. her hands were.. getting..

No... what was she thinking.. this demon!..He could feel himself begin to cry, his hands gripping the steel collar upon his neck and trying to take it off, in vain, his body taking the battering of the feeling of her invading his skin.. feeling the breeze as his nude body was reveled beyond the clothing..

His private parts were, in fact, not particulry small, and rather healthy. A little peachy, and slightly red, boldsterious, and youthful. He was forced to open his eyes, gasping in a weird, vulnerable noise when she pressed her body against his.

Lori had never even held a girl's hand.

She felt.. so different from him. Foreign.. her eyes were animalistic and she was a monster. He didn't know what to think. He felt his blood cut loose inbetween his legs, without his consent, nearly mentally overwhelmed. "I...am.." He said helplessly... what else could he have said..

[Exp = 368]
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
LittleMariko

A Forced Fate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Forced Fate.   A Forced Fate. EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 4:18 pm

Naughty Bits. Once again, I claim no responsibility. Also, he's 19.:

"All you humans are the same, pah! Always seeking some new thrill. Always wanting to use people like me to fulfill your own sick fantasies. You don't even deserve the comfort of a cage." Her insane glare met his eyes as she held his chin, ensuring he couldn't look away. "Don't you give me those fake tears. Your flesh doesn't lie, unlike your mouth."

A brief form of relief came as she angrily turned away, her tail snapping like a whip. "Then I'll just give you what you came for. I'll give it to you until you're sick and sorry, but for now... I have to go find food. Think about what a disgusting creature you are. Perhaps you will have an apology prepared when I return."

She departed.

[ EXP: 280 ]

Back to top Go down
BainTheBishie
New Recruit
New Recruit
BainTheBishie

A Forced Fate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Forced Fate.   A Forced Fate. EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 4:38 pm

Same as above, I also except myself from judgement.:

He was forced to glare into her eyes when she shoved his chin on an equal level to hers, his irises human eyes dialiating back and forth, his mind screaming in protest in what she was saying. As she let go of him, he slowly collapsed to his knees, gripping a hand upon the collar as she left for food.

He laid the side of his waist down upon the cold surface, his back and his legs curling up in a defensive position, trying to make sense of his thoughts. The cold ground felt invasive against his radiant, nude frame. He felt so very cold... and alone.

Those words. Those words she said to them... he didn't want it. He could barely even tolerate such words being spoken out loud, let alone from her. Why was she doing this to him... he didn't want to be here...

He punched himself in the thigh, mad at himself, mad at his body, if it wouldn't have done that, ugh...

His cheek rested against the stone basin, covering his eyes with his hands, not wanting to look at him, nor look at his surroundings... and he especially didn't want to think about her.

[EXP = 328]
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
LittleMariko

A Forced Fate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Forced Fate.   A Forced Fate. EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 5:48 pm

Day 3

The rat woman didn't return for a long time. Then again, this was much harder to tell in the subterranean domain. The little fires that had lit the foul gloom of the littered junkyard-like expanse dimmed and eventually gave out. Every once in awhile, one of the cat-sized rats gave the young man an interested sniff to check whether or not he remained alive. They were hungry too, after all. A few feet out of reach of the chain, a polluted pool of water was fed by a leak in the ceiling, and the vermin often gathered there to refresh themselves. There wasn't any water where Lori was tied. No water, no food, and nothing other than the steel grating and the chain.

When the lights completely went out, that's when the roaches came. Unseen, they could be heard scuttling around.

In truth, it had only been around 64 hours between the time the rat woman left and the time she returned, lighting up another trash pile with magic. The multitude of roaches populating the area would be briefly revealed before scattering.

"I'm back!" She announced in a low, cheery snarl. In one arm she held a sac full of fresh apples stolen from the farm of a nearby village. When she plopped down on the grate where Lori was chained, a few rolled out of the bag, but none rolled into his reach. One tumbled into the pile of water and startled the vermin drinking there.

"So have you prepared your apology for being disgusting subhuman?"

[ EXP: 289 ]

Back to top Go down
BainTheBishie
New Recruit
New Recruit
BainTheBishie

A Forced Fate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Forced Fate.   A Forced Fate. EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 6:03 pm

After a few hours on the first day, he was beginning to become worried about her return, standing up to stretch, trying to keep his muscles from cramping. Time ticked on, and with time, a slow, steady, constant fear began to accumulate itself deep down within the confines of his gut. He sat himself down, her words constantly repeating themselves inside of his head, which troubled him on a mental scale...

The hours passed. Slowly. Relentlessly, miserably. The silence began to speak to him. His stomach growled as he grew hungry, trying to keep himself from swallowing. Only the cold embraced him as he laid on the floor, his normal, ordinary mindset beginning to deteriorate within the darkness as the last fire gave out.

His mental condition, as healthy as it was, began to deteriorate. The squeaks of the rats started him from his rare, few moments of sleep. He could hear them; the small critters crawling their way around the polluted pools of water, one teasingly right in front of him, smelling putrid, too dangerous to drink. Without any bathing, the perspiration on his skin clung to him, and he began to start smelling like she did.

He was so thirsty. So amazing hungry. With the last confines of his energy, his mind raced for a way to apologize, a way to get food, just a way to survive. His dignity and hesitation of speaking words, went out the window due to the instinct of just trying to stay alive, his blonde hair colored dirty with sweat, the droplets dripping onto the floor.

He was too hungry to move when the fire was lit again, the light burning into his eyes, hurting. He could see barely anything in the bright light, turning his head, clearly seeing her features in the dark. His eyes followed the loose apple as it splashed in the undrinkable water outside of his reach, using all of his strength to merely sit up onto his knees, lowering his head, afraid he'd fall, unable to... care anymore about what she said to him.. accepting it.

"I'm so, so sorry... I'm a disgraceful, disgusting creature drowning in depravity.."

[Exp = 425]
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
LittleMariko

A Forced Fate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Forced Fate.   A Forced Fate. EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 6:23 pm

The creature smiled glibly. "So you admit it, sicko."

Her clawed hands pierced an apple easily, and she brought it to her mouth, crunching. The juice ran down her lips and neck and chest, unheeded. "At least you're no longer a liar, though I suppose what you are overshadows all of that. Pah."

She licked the juice off of her fingers, her eyes narrowing at the young man as she picked up another and promptly began shredding the unfortunate fruit. "Mmmm, it's so good." More juices flowed, and she seemed to be very much enjoying the luscious item.

The rats gathered around and waited patiently. When she finished that apple, they promptly began fighting over the juicy core.

As she picked up yet a third, she noticed the chained man and paused mid-bite. "Don't tell me you actually expect something from me."

Back to top Go down
BainTheBishie
New Recruit
New Recruit
BainTheBishie

A Forced Fate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Forced Fate.   A Forced Fate. EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 6:27 pm

Her words were accepted as if they were normally spoken to him, heeded no less then an average conversation would, although most of that could be blamed on his hunger, thirst, and mentality.

His stomach burned with such intensity that he thought he was going to be ripped apart. He was out of breath even for sitting up. His stomach growled loudly as she took the first bite, his eyes following the juices, his ears flicking to the response of the crunch he heard from her biting into it.

He needed it, he needed it so badly, but he didn't have the strength to stand. To try to snatch one from her. Or the whole damn thing. He saw the rats feasting upon the core and glanced back up at her, his eyes burning in sincerity as he spoke in a rasp. "Please.. it hurts.. it hurts so bad.."

[Exp = 158]

Last edited by BainTheBishie on Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
LittleMariko

A Forced Fate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Forced Fate.   A Forced Fate. EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 6:35 pm

The woman's eyes narrowed at him. "Your needs, your needs..." she hissed. "Your needs are what got you into this situation to begin with, Filth."

Her eyes softened, and she took on a more haughty look. "But I suppose you are less than human. I wouldn't want you to die, after all. I'm a kind and compassionate lady. Why, anyone else probably would've hurt you for being what you are."

She reached out and stroked his face.

Censored:
Back to top Go down
BainTheBishie
New Recruit
New Recruit
BainTheBishie

A Forced Fate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Forced Fate.   A Forced Fate. EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 6:47 pm

He couldn't think clearly. How long had he been here, in the dark...? His drive to eat overcame everything. His reasoning, his identity... like most civilized people, when pushed to the edge of hunger, thirst, or anything with the threat of death, their minds once again resorted back to animals...

Censored.:
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
LittleMariko

A Forced Fate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Forced Fate.   A Forced Fate. EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 7:00 pm

Very Censored:

[ EXP: 189 ]
Back to top Go down
BainTheBishie
New Recruit
New Recruit
BainTheBishie

A Forced Fate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Forced Fate.   A Forced Fate. EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 7:10 pm

Wisely Censored:

[EXP = 284]
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
LittleMariko

A Forced Fate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Forced Fate.   A Forced Fate. EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 7:36 pm

Still Censored:

[ EXP: 230 ]
Back to top Go down
BainTheBishie
New Recruit
New Recruit
BainTheBishie

A Forced Fate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Forced Fate.   A Forced Fate. EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 7:48 pm

Moar Censored:

[EXP = 275]
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
LittleMariko

A Forced Fate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Forced Fate.   A Forced Fate. EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 9:53 pm

The vermin duchess looked down upon the half-starved boy with a look that might have been love were it not for the plainly predatory overtones... the maliciousness lit her eyes when she saw the unfortunate scene on the ground.

"My, my... I knew you were a little pig, but that's a lot better than I expected." She labored to keep the superiority in her voice, though she felt more than a little winded. "For being a good little pet, I'm going to let you eat just as many apples as you want... and when they are all gone, I'll simply go up to the surface again for some more. I'm sure you could exercise at least enough self-control to save me a trip, right? It's not hard."

The words were somewhat ironic. She stroked his hair as he drank from the tainted floor, stretching out the moments a little while longer until she slowly brought the bag around and upended it, allowing the apples to spill out onto the mess that was already on the floor.

"I'm a little tired, but I'll spend some more time with you after my nap as long as you don't make me go back up to the surface, okay?"

She'd decided not to bother with the cage, and instead wandered off into the trash piles for a soft place to sleep.

Almost as soon as she'd turned her back, the rats who had been thus far waiting patiently for some scraps suddenly went forward all at once.

If Lori didn't do anything, they'd easily take most of the apples for themselves.

[ EXP: 290 ][UPDATE CHECKPOINT]

Last edited by LittleMariko on Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BainTheBishie
New Recruit
New Recruit
BainTheBishie

A Forced Fate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Forced Fate.   A Forced Fate. EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 11:14 pm

By the time he was done, his throat reeked of the smelly remnants of what they had done together, the vitamins and what else compensated them becoming absorbed by his bloodstream. He was literally living upon her now. He didn't know what to think when she stroked his hair, but he had a small impulse when she pulled it away, of wanting it back...

His fact shot up when the apples fell upon the floor, his trembling hands immediately launching for the solid food. He managed to grab on one at the same time a rat did. "Get, OFF!" He shouted in anger, flicking his arm as much as his energy could provide him, the rat slinging off the canyon in the other direction, presumably to its death. He held it firmly to his chest as he heard the rats swarm over the rest, his lips trembling, as he knew he didn't have enough energy to do anything about it.

He bended forward and began biting huge chunks out of the fruit, sooner rather then later nibbling at the core, trying to suck every bit of nutrition out of it, but what he had so far, a sick concoction of a rat demon's muff milk, and a single apple... it felt like crumbs in his stomach.

He laid there, cold and alone, trying to look for where she had gone, but couldn't find her. He waited for a full ten minutes, his mind tangled in fear of asking her to go back up to the surface, he didn't want her to be angry at him... already, his mind was warping into the mindset of a pet.. and he didn't even know it.

"I'm hungry.." he finally whimpered, grasping onto the steel collar upon his neck. "I can't get up.."

[EXp = 314]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Forced Fate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Forced Fate.   A Forced Fate. Empty

Back to top Go down

A Forced Fate.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shintheory Role-Playing :: DOR :: Roleplaying Board :: Terra Regnum :: Mare Maris :: The Coastal Regions of Mare Maris (Archived)-
Jump to: