Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Birth of the Flare

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bran
New Recruit
New Recruit
Bran

Rep! : 0

Birth of the Flare Empty
PostSubject: Birth of the Flare   Birth of the Flare EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 12:43 pm

After eating Bran found himself inside of the meadow just outside of Iska's city. He stood next to a rock as his thoughts raced on how to gain more power. He knew without it his goals would go unfinished in this world. Staring up at the night sky he seemed to be counting the stars as if answers would be given to him of how to gain such power. He started to feel anger swell up inside of him as he thought of how he might not be able to achieve the goals he had set in his mind. With these thoughts came thoughts of his past. The thoughts of being treated badly by others just for having longer ears than the others. For having a tail that followed behind him. For having claws that would scare others of the faint heart away. He knew his appearance wasn't a curse or anything but others didn't see it that way. He put all of his strength into his hand and slammed it into a close by rock next to him. As his hand connected with the rock somehow flames burst around his hand. At first he didn't notice the flames and spoke. "I need power to over come the past. I need it to.." He stooped as he stared at the flames his hand somehow was engulfed in. "Why doesn't this hurt...? Whats going on...?" He slowly mumbled as if someone was around to hear him.

EXP: 260, +1 TEXP (2nd thread)

Back to top Go down
Bran
New Recruit
New Recruit
Bran

Rep! : 0

Birth of the Flare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birth of the Flare   Birth of the Flare EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 6:04 pm

Bran stared at the flame all too confused. He quickly started to swipe his hand in with the air until he figured out the flame wasn't even hurting him or charring his skin. He couldn't figure out how the fire wasn't burning his flesh or how it even came out of no where even. He could feel a sort of accomplishment overwhelm him when he started to piece together what the flame was. "Is this some sort of dormant power that I have..?" He said as he swiped the flame in the area in front of him. He looked back at the rock and noticed the part of the rock he had punched was burnt as a result of the fire in his hand now held. "If this is my power.. How did I call upon it? How can I use this to get stronger?" He mumbled to himself and then stared at the starry sky again. "Why am I worrying about that now? For now I should learn how I brought this flame out and then master that. Yeah.. But first how do I get it to go off..." He stared at the fire again and then punched the rock again. Somehow the contact with the rock put out the flame but this time left a bigger burn on the rock than before. Bran quickly started to attempt to light his hand in a blaze again but couldn't start it. After a few seconds it finally hit him. His emotions was the key. As soon as he focused on his anger the flame came back to his hand. "Got it." He smiled at the flame. He put it out again by striking the rock and then brought it back out a few more times. As the times he did it went by the weaker the flame seemed to get and the more tired he seemed to get. "Seems like I have a limit right now.." He gasped for air in between sentences. "Thats what training is for though..."

EXP:360, +1 TEXP (250+ exp in a post)
Back to top Go down

Birth of the Flare
Page 1 of 1