Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking Around the Place *

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Rep! : 56

Looking Around the Place * Empty
PostSubject: Looking Around the Place *   Looking Around the Place * EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 11:15 pm

Jyn was many things, but most of all he was two things in his core. He was an adventurer and a traveler. Since he had been bogged down in this mansion which he and others happened to acquire through a mission, the traveler aspect to him wouldn’t be as useful as the other facet that made him up. The previously mentioned other facet, that he was an adventurer, would still be in full play. All major indications of this manor suggested that it was an ancient ruin that had many secrets that he could attempt to uncover. Aside from that, since he was several people at once, often times he found himself having to allot the time manifested into the physical world among his body’s other residence. During the days that the house would be quiet with Yuki away and Little Hunter having not yet returned from the mission of observing the dragon, Jyn would find himself in the house with not much to do. As such, he would walk through the interior of the mansion and find himself standing in the central ballroom on the ground floor of the mansion. Since he thought that he was alone, he felt free to speak verbally to the personas that shared his thoughts at that point in time.

Last edited by aѕceпxion on Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Looking Around the Place *   Looking Around the Place * EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 11:16 pm

“What do do…” he murmurs lightly bored with the fact that Eri wasn’t around and not really feeling like scouting at the moment. A feminine voice speaks from the inside as she asks, ‘you’re an adventurer aren’t you? Why not check the basement for barter items.’ The suggestion from Jyneil brought a smile to Jyn’s face before he frowned and commented, “wait, why do you want me to explore. I thought it bored you.” A slight giggle comes internally as she speaks, ‘well, we’re always wearing boy clothes… so I just figured maybe I could get something nice with the things we find.’ Jyn grins at this and comments, “we… so you’re going to help me look?” Jyneil obliges, ‘of course.’ With that Jyn shrugs and reaches behind his back pulling one of his curved blades from its sheath. With its tip faced down, he tosses it and then allows Jyneil to perform her part as she speaks through him performing an incantation causing Jyn’s body to glow while connecting a line of light from him to the blade. The magic transforms the blade into the nude form of Jyneil as she catches herself in the air and slowly lowers to the ground standing before Jyn.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Looking Around the Place *   Looking Around the Place * EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 11:17 pm

With a brotherly frown on his face, Jyn comments, “clothes?...” Jyneil looks over her body and then looks to him and smirks, “oh yeah, sure.” With that, she murmurs a small spell and rays of light form over her body placing her into a flowing white dress of solidified light energy. Opening her eyes and lifting her head back up after the chant, she looks back up to him and asks, “better?” Jyn shrugs, “I guess. That thing glows, so it’ll help out.” Deciding to head downstairs, he makes his way past her and to the staircase that led down to the basement. Folding her arms at her chest, she frumps, “ladies first. You’re all lame and stinky with any woman who crosses your path, but mean to me.” Jyn assure as he reaches the stairs, “sibling love.” She follows him as they proceed along the way into the basement area of the house. As they get lower and deeper in, she would complain, “dark…” before stumbling. Stopping on the stairs Jyn would turn to her and say, “be careful, Nel.”
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Looking Around the Place *   Looking Around the Place * EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 11:17 pm

Having caught herself on the banister, she would assure, “I’m fine… it’s just weird getting used to moving in this body. It’s not like the one you’re in.” Jyn would turn back around and continue down, “is that so… light please.” With a sigh, she would roll her eyes and pause for a moment as she stuck out her hands and spoke, “bring forth the light, one, two and three…” With that, three light icons, would be created, one after another, that would float in the air and levitate around the both of them. Jyn would comment, “thanks” before proceeding to the ground floor of the basement. Cracking his knuckles Jyn grins, “let’s get to searching!” He had been down here several times before, but not with this much time and light on his hands. Jyneil seemed to be capable of providing a good amount of illumination with her three icons. As they float hovering in the air, she walks around in a bored manner holding her left arm with her right hand simply listlessly moving around. Reaching the remnants of a pool table, she sticks out her finger and runs it along the dust before looking at her finger and wiping her index finger with her thumb. Jyn moved immediately to the corners where there were boxes piled up, rummaging through them. Humming lightly to himself in good spirits, he would break his melodic tone and look over to Nel before making the comment, “let’s see if we can find something nice to get you some new clothes…” Cheering up, Nel looks over to him and smiles, “good! Now search well my servant!” Jyn frowns, “oy…”
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Looking Around the Place *   Looking Around the Place * EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 11:18 pm

EXP: 977
Rolling for finds
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran

Rep! : 5

PostSubject: Re: Looking Around the Place *   Looking Around the Place * EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 11:18 pm

The member 'aѕceпxion' has done the following action : Dices roll

'10 Roll' : 1
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

(You've got to be shitting me...)

UYB
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking Around the Place *   Looking Around the Place * Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking Around the Place *
Page 1 of 1