Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jack and Jill....And the bastard hill...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyro_Shiori
Intern
Intern
Kyro_Shiori

Rep! : 2

Jack and Jill....And the bastard hill... Empty
PostSubject: Jack and Jill....And the bastard hill...   Jack and Jill....And the bastard hill... EmptyTue May 17, 2011 3:18 pm

Waking. Was she awake? She didn't know. It was all odd. Upside down. She sat up, movements slow. She blinked, eyes a soft glowing azure as her soul settled itself back into its fleshy vessel. Something was not quite right. She looked at her hands, covered in dirt along with her clothing. What was this place? Where was she?

Who was she?

That unsettled her a bit and she pushed back a fall of ebony hair from her face, peeking around her. A man was close. Was he dead? She crawled over and poked him with her finger, the nails still neatly manicure from a former life of wealth, though she would never know. She sat beside him, looking around them with azure eyes that flickered a bit, the pupil looking cat-like at times. Her face tipped skyward and she looked up at this world she did not know. It was like... Her mind was new. Fresh like a newborn's just emerged from its mother's womb. But she was no child. She somehow just knew this.

Her eyes left the sights above and turned down to herself. Odd coverings. Clothing.. Her mind randomly supplied. She tugged on it a bit. It was covered in dirt and even a bit of blood. She would not know just how expensive the suit was she was wearing, for it didn't matter any longer. Gently she worked off the jacket and folded it into her lap. She wore only a think silk camisole beneath, not moving from her spot beside the man. Things had settled within her. She felt her soul aligning itself properly again and she didn't feel as dazed as before. The world seemed a bit sharper now.

Her eyes to the man again. "Who am I?" she whispered, only to blink, shocked at the sound of her own voice. Her shoulders slumped, confusion written on her features. Her mind was turning things over. But so much was missing. But something stood out. Things had names... Right? She was something. What was her name?

Exp: 372
Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

Rep! : 26

PostSubject: Re: Jack and Jill....And the bastard hill...   Jack and Jill....And the bastard hill... EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:08 pm

In the darkness. There was the drums. Always. The drums. A call to war. A call to chaos. A call. To life. To existance. For Jack Wiseman. The first thing he would ever hear. Would be these drums. Calling him back. Its not over. Rat tat tat tat. More to do! Rat tat tat. And in that darkness. He grinned.

For Jack. This would be ( unknown to him of course) the second time he had awakened without his memories intact. Whether or not this made Jack a fool of fate, or just a very unlucky son of a bitch had yet to be really determined. His hand would twitch as the girl poked at him. That stirred him from the darkness. Causing his eyelids to flutter ever so slightly. His eyes still rolled back into his skull. Unable to focus. But beginning to come into conciousness. Gaining his own self awareness once more was an odd thing. At first, it was as if he had merely beeen sleeping, he opened his eyes for a moment, and then closed them once more. A dreamer not wanting to wake up. But then. Realisation kicked in. Enough self awareness to realise everything. All of it came at once. Questions, who was he. What was he? Where was he. All in a sudden tsunami of confusion and desperation. His fingers scrapped across the ground as he shuddered. Taking in a deep and violent breath. The dust he took in with that breath caused him to cough, turning over onto his back. Lungs burning up in pain. Finishing his coughing, he laid flat, staring upwards. Silent. Not saying anything. Trying to scan his mind for....anything at all. And there was nothing. Nothing but the- screams in his mind, oh god the screams. So much burning screaming. Drums beating out over the top of them constant drumming- he shook his head a flash of something. Briefly. But enough to scare him into backing ofF A few inches.

And thats when he saw the girl. A curious little thing who looked just about as confused with this situation as he himself was. " Eh....hello". He popped out, supposed that there had to be some kind of ice breaking moment. Then again the girl might just run off in the other direction screaming that a crazy man who had been ( apparantly) sleeping on the floor was now talking to her ( and giving her the once over with his eyes). " This may sound a bit strange lady but. Have you got any idea where I fucking am?". He scratched his head. More dust dropping out of it. Just how long had he been lying there? Days? Weeks? Months? " Its a long story....well at least I'd think it was....Ya see...I seem to have this slight issue where I...don't remember anything". At that point he instantly regretted saying that. Waking up with a strange woman next to him and telling them that you don't remember anything is precisely the WRONG thing to do. Then again, it was out there. Nothing much he could do now but stand back and see what happened.

Word Count 523
    Exp: 575
Back to top Go down
Kyro_Shiori
Intern
Intern
Kyro_Shiori

Rep! : 2

PostSubject: Re: Jack and Jill....And the bastard hill...   Jack and Jill....And the bastard hill... EmptyTue May 17, 2011 10:39 pm

She had not expected him to wake. He spooked her when he spoke, the woman looking at him with wide, innocent orbs. But then she calmed and smiled timidly. She wondered if he knew what happened. It gave her this odd feeling. Hope.. Again supplied instantly. But the concept of hope was odd to her. It vanished though.. THe moment he asked where they were. He did not know. THey both were lost. But.. Lost from where? She shook her head faintly, bits of dust coming off of her as well. She looked quite a bit rattled. She brought her hand up, wiping her cheek with the back of her hand in a cute manner. Nearly kittenish.

That hope feeling turned to something nearly akin to panic as he continued on. He was the same as her. It was scary. But she didn't know what she was scared of. She gnawed on her lower lip for a moment and made herself remain calm. So she sat there beside him and her slender figure slumped a bit as if a weight had been placed upon it. "I.. I don't.. Remember.. Either.." she said softly, a bit afraid of her own voice. Her mouth felt so dry. She smacked her lips together, trying to get rid of that dryness. SHe stopped and peered at the man. "Do you know who I am?" she then asked, eyes like windows.. So clear and pure as if nothing had ever touched her.

Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

Rep! : 26

PostSubject: Re: Jack and Jill....And the bastard hill...   Jack and Jill....And the bastard hill... EmptyWed May 18, 2011 1:31 am

He seemed to startle her when he woke up and that was never a good sign.Usually alluded to the option of her running away and screaming potiental rapist.

But that didn't seem to be the case. Rather she seemed to know as little about the situation as he did. Which meant one of two things. Either both of them had consumed a copious and semi deadly quantity of alcohol the night before. Or something had happened to strike out their memories. It was quite the mystery. And honestly, he didn't like it one bit. The girl slumped back down onto the ground, he just raised an eye brow and listened to her as she asked him if he knew who she was. The very idea that he didn't remember anything probably answered that one in itself, but then again. The girl was lost, confused and ultimately alone.

She was with him but then that never was much company, or was it? It didn't really feel that way, regardless of memories. He thought about his answer for a moment, the girl was wanting some kind of confirmation of her existance that much was obvious.

He was less bothered about the hows and whys. More interested in the now. " Afraid not girl, I know about as much or as little as you do. I woke up here just like you, nothing in my head. All drawing a blank...". He wanted to give her some kind of hope looking into those eyes, Thought for a moment and then answered again. " But, I think amnesia like this usually fades with time...if we take a look around, look for things that might havee been important it might give us some clue, or jog something loose....Till then I say we focus less on who we are and more on just where we are". Jack didn't like this situation one bit, but nor did he really have much of a choice in it. But then he could think of worse company to wake up with. A scavanger could have been pulling at his pants whilst he was unconcious. Bending down he made the actions to pick up a rock, and was surprised to say the least when he found that...his hand travelled right through it.

"...Er..".

Word Count:382
    Exp:412
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jack and Jill....And the bastard hill...   Jack and Jill....And the bastard hill... Empty

Back to top Go down

Jack and Jill....And the bastard hill...
Page 1 of 1